1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default [3.P] Two Quick Bard Archetypes

Battle Bard
    Spoiler
    Show
    A battle bard has the following class features:

Warrior Training
    The battle bard has a good Fortitude save instead of a good Reflex save. He gains proficiencies in medium and heavy armor, though he still incurs spell failure chances from non-light armor, as well as one martial weapon of his choice.

This ability does not replace any ability, but the battle bard's spellcasting progression is delayed by one level - he obtains 1st level spells at 2nd level, 2nd level spells at 5th level, and so on.

Seeker of Music
    Spoiler
    Show
    A seeker of music has the following class features:

Performance Repertoire
    Whenever the seeker of the music would gain access to a new level of spells, beginning with 1st level, he may select two bard alternate class features that would normally replace any performance he currently knows. He gains those two performances without replacing any his current performances. Instead of an alternate class feature, he may instead choose to relearn a performance that he has traded away as part of an archetype, or he may select any masterpiece for which he meets the Perform requirements.

This ability replaces the ability to learn or cast spells other than cantrips.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Agent_0042; 2012-07-10 at 09:10 AM.
    Shugenja (3.5 Base Class, Redux, Mostly Complete, Orders and Extra Material WIP)
    Planar Thaumaturge (3.5 Prestige Class, Complete)
    Event Horizon (3.5 Discipline, Mostly Complete)

Reposting the Martial Compendium (All the material I could recover from the old Wizards forums)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [3.P] Two Quick Bard Archetypes

i like what you've done, though one note for the battle bard, bards already receive 1st level spells at second level

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by zetsu1919 View Post
    i like what you've done, though one note for the battle bard, bards already receive 1st level spells at second level
    Er, no? Not according to the official or unofficial PRDs.
    Shugenja (3.5 Base Class, Redux, Mostly Complete, Orders and Extra Material WIP)
    Planar Thaumaturge (3.5 Prestige Class, Complete)
    Event Horizon (3.5 Discipline, Mostly Complete)

Reposting the Martial Compendium (All the material I could recover from the old Wizards forums)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

oh, sorry, i didn't notice it was pathfinder, my apologies, though i do like both of these