A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Shadowrun 4e: Screaming Nightmare (OOC)

Ok so new OOC thread up for this. Here's the info I posted already reposted for here.

Here's the info on Urban Brawl and the glossary of slang I might use:

Glossary:
    Spoiler
    Show

Key
    (vul) = vulgar
    (jap) = japanese or "japlish" loanword
    v. = verb
    adj. = adjective
    n. = noun

Angel n. A benefactor, especially an unknown one.
    Arc n. An arcology.
    Breeder n. (vul) Ork slang for a "normal" human.
    Business n. In slang context, crime. Also "Biz".
    Buzz Go away. Buzz off.
    Chipped adj. Senses, skills, reflexes, muscles, and so on, enhanced by cyberware.
    Chummer n. "Pal" or "buddy"
    Corp n., adj. Corporation. Corporate.
    Dandelion Eater n., adj. (vul) Elf or Elven. Highly insulting.
    Dataslave n. Corporate decker (hacker) or other data processing employee.
    Datasteal n. Theft of data from a computer, usually by hacking.
    Deckhead n. (vul) Simsense abuser.
    Drek n. (vul) A common curse word. adj: Drekky.
    Dumped v. Involuntarily ejected from the Matrix.
    Fetishman n. A talismonger.
    Frag v. (vul) Common swear word. adj: Fragging.
    Geek v. To kill.
    Go-go-go n. A bike gang or gang member.
    Heatwave n. Police crackdown.
    Hoi Hi. Hello. (familiar form)
    Hose v. Screw up.
    Jander v. To walk in an arrogant, yet casual manner; to strut.
    Kobun n. (jap) Member of a Yakuza clan.
    Mundane n. adj. (vul) Non-magician or non-magical.
    Nutrisoy n. Cheaply processed food product, from soybeans.
    Oyabun n. (jap) Head of a Yakuza clan.
    Panzer n. Any ground-effect combat vehicle.
    Paydata n. A datafile worth nuyen.
    Plex n. A metropolitan complex, or "metroplex".
    Poli n. A policlub or policlub member.
    Razorguy n. Heavily cybered samurai or other muscle.
    Samurai n. (jap) Mercenary or muscle for hire. Implies honor code.
    Sarariman n. (jap) From salaryman. A corporate employee.
    Screamer n. Credstick or other ID that triggers computer alarms if used.
    Seoul Man n. Member of a Seoulpa ring.
    Seoula ring n. A small criminal gang with connections to others like it.
    Shalkujin n. (jap) Literally "Honest citizen". A corporate employee.
    Slot v. (vul) Mild curse word.
    Slow and Run v. Hurry up. Get to the point. Move it.
    So ka (jap) I understand. I get it.
    Soykaf n. Ersatz coffee substitute made from soybeans.
    Sprawl n. A metroplex; v. Fraternize below one's social level.
    Suit n. A straight citizen
    Trid n. Three-dimensional successor to video.
    Trog n. (vul) An Ork or Troll. From troglodyte. Highly insulting.
    Vatjob n. A person with extensive cyberware/bioware replacement.
    Wagemage n. A magician employed by a corp.
    Wired adj. Equipped with cyberware, especially increased reflexes.
    Wizard adj. Great, wonderful, excellent.
    Wizworm n. A dragon.
    Yak n. (jap) Yakuza. Either a clan member or a clan itself.

Urban Brawl:
    Spoiler
    Show

North American Urban Brawl Franchises:
    Ares Predators (Ares Macrotechnology)
    Atlanta Butchers (CAS)
    Boston Massacre (UCAS)
    Chicago Sensations (Truman Technologies)
    Chicago Shatters (UCAS)
    Cincinnati Lasers (UCAS)
    Denver Thunderheads (UCAS)
    Detroit Nightmares (UCAS)
    Havana Guerrillas (CL)
    Lakota Arrows (Sioux Council)
    Los Angeles Bolts (CFS)
    Miami Spears (CL)
    Montreal Assassin (Quebec)
    Mountain Dragons (Dunklezahn Enterprises)
    New Orleans Tombstones (CAS)
    New York Slashers (UCAS)
    Norfolk Battlers (CAS)
    Oakland Terminator (CFS)
    Renraku Invincibles (Renraku)
    Seattle Screamers (UCAS)
    St. Louis Slaughter (UCAS)
    Tacoma Wings (Federated Boeing)
    Tenochtitlan Volcanoes (Aztlan)
    Tsimshian Warriors (Tsimshian)

Rules:
    All Cyberware is legal. 13 players to a team, two teams face off. Replacements are made between plays. If all the offensive brawlers on a team get taken out by wounds or surrenders, the team suffers a wipeout, where the other teams wins no matter the score.

Offensive Positions:
    Any of these brawlers can carry the ball.
    Scouts Light armor, personal sidearm. Four to a team.
    Bangers Medium armor, personal sidearm. Four to a team.
    Heavies Medium armor, personal sidearm, and brawler's choice of assault rifle, SMG, or shotgun. Two to a team.
    Blaster Light armor, carries an LMG in gryo-harness mounting. One to a team.

Non-Offensive Poistions:
    These two brawlers can't carry the ball.
    Outrider Medium armor, personal sidearm, a motorcycle, and a cycle-mounted assault rifle, SMG, or shotgun. The outrider can fight and also carry any other brawler on his cycle, unless that person has the ball!
    Medico Heavy armor, no weapons. The medico carries a well-stocked medical kit. This is a non-combatant position. The medico cannot engage in combat, and players who deliberately attack him are slapper with a penalty. Unless he's on the outrider's bike, then he's fair game.

The Game:
    Brawl Zone is roughly four city blocks long by three city block wide. The game area is always bounded by open streets on all sides.

There are 4 quarters of 30 minutes each. Each play lasts a max of 5 mins or until one of the following conditions is met:
    - A goal is scored.
    - The clock runs out on the quarter.
    - A ball is declared dead.
    - A wipeout takes place.

If a goal is scored or the clock runs out, both sides start back in their home goals. If the ball goes dead for a side, the other side can either restart play or resume play with the other team starting over but themselves still in their current positions.

The clock stops between plays.

Once play starts a team has thirty seconds to get the ball out of its goal block. If they fail to do so, a freeze penalty is called on everyone on that team but the ball carrier.

The team has another thirty seconds to get the ball out of the three blocks adjacent to their goal street. During the remainder of play the ball cannot stay on the same block for more then sixty seconds, or another freeze penalty is in place.

The ball can be passed or handed off at any time, however if the ball hits the ground the team has ten seconds to pick it up or it's declared dead, this also happens if an offensive player on the rival team has position of it.

Brawlers keep playing until he is disabled by his wounds or surrenders, a brawler can trigger his surrender switch at any time. Disabled brawlers can be attended by the medico where they fall. They cannot be transported until combat in that block ceases.

If a brawler is evaced off the sidelines, he can be replaced on the next play. If a player is not evaced, but can't or won't re-enter play, he cannot be replaced. His team however can replace him in the following play, but than that player is out of the game for good.

A circle four meters in diameter is marked by colored Neolux and gio-paint somewhere on the street at each end of the Brawl Zone, these are the goals. The block it is in, is the goal block. At the beginning of each quarter the goal may be moved to another block on that team's boundary street.

To score the ball must be inside the goal circle, in contact with any body part of a player. The part does not need to be attached to the player, nor does the player need to be alive.

Penalties:
    There are three kinds, wounds, kills, and freezes. Wounds and kills are called on individuals, while freezes are either an entire team or subteam.

A wound penalty freezes a player for the rest of that play.

A kill penalty kicks that brawler out of the game. A player kicked out this way cannot be replaced until the beginning of the next quarter.

If a player under penalty does not do as required, a shot of disabling electricity is carried throughout the combat armor. All brawlers hear a ten second countdown before the penalty is applied. Any brawler who tried to disabled the circuit earns a kill penalty.

Freeze penalties last until certain conditions are met.

Medico are not subject to wound, kill, or freeze penalties and do not carry any penalty circuits at all. If a Medico violets the rules, he is kicked out of play, but is replaced immediately.

If freeze penalties are called on a team, any wound or kill penalties on the opposing team are cancelled.

Reasons for Penalties:
    Arson : Kill
    Deliberate attack on disabled/surrendered brawler : Kill
    Deliberate attack on brawler under a penalty : Wound if miss, Kill if hit.
    Illegal Intel: Forfeit of game.
    Insufficient Offense: Freeze (this is not moving the ball out of the goal or other blocks)
    Leaving the Brawl Zone: Wound
    Roughing the Medico: Kill
    Unauthorized Ball Carrier: The ball becomes dead for the offending team
    Unnecessary Destruction of Property: Wound
    Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Wound or Kill, at the discretion of the refs.
    Use of Unauthorized Firearm: Picking up someone else's firearm earns a wound.

Two to four officials cover each block of the Brawl Zone.

That should be it for most of the rules. Posting a lot here in case people or myself need to reference them for later.

Note: Magic users or adepts are not allowed to play Urban Brawl.

To keep things simple, we'll do as we did before, with rolls rolled in the OOC thread.

When you roll for something, add any bonuses you know you're entitled to (smartlinks, aiming, ect). If you should be facing a penalty that you don't already know about (chameleon coating's -4 to perception, for example), then I'll subtract that many dice results from your roll from right to left.

Italics will be used for thoughts, bold for sounds (if it comes up), and Courier New for text messages and emails.

Also when pertinent please let me know the current status of your PAN (hidden, active, passive) and any vision/audio enhancements you have active at the time.

Note: Some of these ideas have been taken from other Shadowrun DMs on these boards.
    Last edited by Daravon_35; 2012-08-23 at 04:32 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Shadowrun 4e: Screaming Nightmare (OOC)

Maps

Seattle and the surrounding areas:
    Spoiler
    Show

Auburn:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bellevue/Council Island:
    Spoiler
    Show

Downtown:
    Spoiler
    Show

Everett:
    Spoiler
    Show

Fort Lewis:
    Spoiler
    Show

Puyallup:
    Spoiler
    Show

Redmond:
    Spoiler
    Show

Renton:
    Spoiler
    Show

Snohomish:
    Spoiler
    Show

Tacoma:
    Spoiler
    Show

Doh, not as big or as clear as I wanted. Either way if pertinent info comes up, I'll refer to one of these maps and circle it for you. But at least these give you a bit more of a clear image of what you are.
    Last edited by Daravon_35; 2012-09-01 at 09:16 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

I think I should be able to finish off char gen tomorrow. (In today's lesson, young RandomLunatic learns Mages need some serious BP juggling to get everything in.)

It looks like I am going to only have room for five or six spells. Currently, I am looking at Stunball, Control Thoughts, Phantasm, and am open to suggestions for the last two. Any you guys consistently find really useful?

Also, what would you price a fake but convincing-looking weapon, the sort Karl Kombatmage cosplayers might use, as? I just want a gun that I can carry on runs so I do not look like a mage to cut down on the number of people trying to shoot me first.
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

4. - Top - End - #4

For the fake weapon prob 25-50. We'll say 25 for and light/heavy/machine pistols, 30 for smgs, 40 for shotguns and 50 for assault rifles.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

Were we using stat-based or normal hacking? I can't recall.
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

6. - Top - End - #6

Hmm I'm unfamiliar with stat-based hacking. Is that just using the stat instead of the skills or? And what are the supposed advantages, disadvantages?

7. - Top - End - #7

Stat-based hacking (which is an optional rule on p.226, 20th Anniversary core book) uses the normal stat+skill roll format for hacking tests. Programs limit the number of hits you can get to their rating, just like a spell's Force limits sorcery. You still need the program, but it makes your personal skill matter more than how much money you dumped on your commlink. I use it for my SR4 campaign, so I can attest that it works well enough. As you can doubtless imagine, it does make Logic boosting augments quite useful to hackers, but I haven't observed that to be a game-breaking difference.
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

8. - Top - End - #8

Yeah stat-based hacking seems fine enough then. I'll be using that than.
    Last edited by Daravon_35; 2012-08-23 at 04:24 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Just to note, I updated with some more info on how things will be run. It's been added to the bottom of the first post.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

I'm almost done. I'm using an old character from an old game. I just need to run over the availability of my gear. The GM had some house rules about that.

Edit:

And I'm going to need to redo my gear.
    Last edited by BudgetDM; 2012-08-25 at 02:33 AM.

I think by this point everyone expects the Spanish Inquisition.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

How do you feel about the optional rule: No Armor Encumbrance when wearing only one piece of armor? AR 44

12. - Top - End - #12

I should be ready pretty soon. I'm working on fleshing out my backstory skeleton now, but the actual build is pretty much all set and uploaded.
    Snickett avatar by me.

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Korvedzk View Post
    How do you feel about the optional rule: No Armor Encumbrance when wearing only one piece of armor? AR 44
    Go for it, hopefully it'll help deter armor stacking by making one armor piece more desirable.

14. - Top - End - #14

Certainly makes taking Restricted Gear (RC p.101) for Heavy MilSpec Armor (Arsenal p.50) look attractive if you have Body 5 or less. Assuming the helmet does not break the one piece of armor restriction (since it's part of the same suit, just an optional part), then it nets you 18/16 armor plus Body, which is equivalent to what's possible to get by reasonable armor stacking assuming an unwillingness to accept encumbrance penalties. If you have less than Body 3, then it's strictly better in terms of protection before encumbrance. The catch: it costs 16 BP (11 if you can take the helmet as part of the same Restricted Gear quality) as opposed to the armor stacking option's <1 BP for comparable protection. Oh, and it's a 20F item as opposed to a couple legal pieces of armor.

Edit: This is an admittedly extreme example; it's quite nice for low-Body (like 1-2) characters who just want to wear an armor jacket or the like.
    Last edited by Telasi; 2012-08-25 at 06:38 PM.
    Snickett avatar by me.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Telasi View Post
    Certainly makes taking Restricted Gear (RC p.101) for Heavy MilSpec Armor (Arsenal p.50) look attractive if you have Body 5 or less. Assuming the helmet does not break the one piece of armor restriction (since it's part of the same suit, just an optional part), then it nets you 18/16 armor plus Body, which is equivalent to what's possible to get by reasonable armor stacking assuming an unwillingness to accept encumbrance penalties. If you have less than Body 3, then it's strictly better in terms of protection before encumbrance. The catch: it costs 16 BP (11 if you can take the helmet as part of the same Restricted Gear quality) as opposed to the armor stacking option's <1 BP for comparable protection. Oh, and it's a 20F item as opposed to a couple legal pieces of armor.

Edit: This is an admittedly extreme example; it's quite nice for low-Body (like 1-2) characters who just want to wear an armor jacket or the like.
    The latter being my reason for asking.

Daravon, going to cross play, and make the character female. It fits the body type I'm seeing for the character better than male, and I have half the sheet up on mw right now. Will have it fully uploaded by lunch tomorrow. Driving all night tonight.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

Rhyno

Spoiler
    Show
    Meta:
    Troll

Quality:
    Will To Live 1
    Ambidextrous
    High Pain Tolerance 3

Sinner, Normal (Jack Foster)
    Addiction, Mild (Hurlg)

Attributes:
    Body 8
    Agility 4 (6)
    Reaction 4 (6)
    Strength 6 (8)
    Charisma 2
    Intuition 2
    Logic 2
    Willpower 2
    Edge 2
    Essence 1.4
    Initiative 6 (8)
    Passes 3

Skills:
    Firearms 4
    Blades 3
    Perception 2 (5)
    Climbing 3
    Dodge 3
    Pilot Ground 1
    Etiquette 2
    Interest: Urban Brawl 1

Cyber:
    Muscle Replacement 2 (Alpha)
    Wired Reflex 2 (Alpha)
    Cybereyes 3 (Alpha)
    Internal Commlink
    Nanotattoo 1 on face

Weapons:
    Ares Alpha
    • 3 Clips
    • 4 Flashbangs

Ares Predator
    • 3 clips
    • Armslide

Forearm Snapblade

Armor:
    Armored Jacket
    Lined Coat

Misc Gear:
    Yamaha Growler
    Stim Pack 3 X 20
    Trama Pack x 2
    12 pack of Hurlg

SINs:
    Real SIN: Jack Foster
    Fake SIN 4: Mike Ito

Lifestyle:
    Squatter 2

Commlink:
    CMT Clip
    Redcap Nix
    • Browse 1
    • Purge 1
    • Edit 1
    • Analyze 1

Contacts:
    Doc Fix-it (Street Doc)
    • Loyal: 4
    • Connection: 3
    Last edited by BudgetDM; 2012-08-28 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Forgot contacts.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Kit

Spoiler
    Show

Meta
    Fox Shapeshifter

Qualities
    Mystic Adept
    Mentor Spirit(Fox)
    The Magician's Way

Astral Beacon
    Distinctive Style(Included in Meta)
    Low Pain Tolerance
    Signature
    Wanted

Attributes
    BOD 2
    AGI 4
    REA 4
    STR 3
    WIL 4
    LOG 2
    INT 3
    CHA 2

Essence 6
    Edge 2
    MAG 6 (2Mage/4Adept)
    Initiative 7
    IP 1
    Astral Init 6
    Astral IP 3

Composure 6
    Judge Intentions 5
    Lift/Carry 5
    Memory 6

Skills
    Just look at the sheet, please? :)

Weapons

Colt America L36
    Smoke Grenades
    Thermal Grenades
    Garrote
    Unarmed
    Claws/Bite

Armor
    Lined Coat 6/4
    Mystic Armor 2

Total 8/6

Misc
    Heh heh... Lot's of B&E and other stuff. :) All On Sheet

Vehicle
    Thunder Cloud Contrail

SINless
    Fake Sin: Katie Hunt R4
    Fake License Colt America L36 R4

Commlink
    Meta Link w/ Vector Xim

Analyze 3
    Browse 3
    Command 1
    Edit 2
    Purge 3

Lifestyle
    Squatter 4

Signature in astral paint:
    Spoiler
    Show

Anything you don't like(Custom Mentor/Totem, or using Magician's Way?), just let me know. I'll swap them out for Skill point/Attribute Points in no time.

Signature added, backstory, base description, and mannerisms added on MW.
    Last edited by Karen Lynn; 2012-08-26 at 09:39 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Hey Budget, you cannot buy skill groups above R4 during Char Gen.

Also, just to you know, Toughness sucks. It costs the same as another point of Body, with about 1/3rd of the benefit.

Also, I know I am late, and I am sorry, but I wanted to my mage to have a side order of grifter, but I have yet to come up with a way that does not result in sucking at one or both aspects. I am still working on it.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

I understand. This is my first SR caster. And she's only part caster. Loads of BP juggling, and she's still spread thin. :P If you're still looking for filler spells, I can't recommend Mystic Armor enough. Stacking armor at x/x. Not sure on the spell details, I took it as an adept power.

Spell is Armor, Manipulation, p210.
    Last edited by Karen Lynn; 2012-08-26 at 09:42 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20

Damian O'Reilly is ready to go, complete with a short backstory. In brief, he's an ex-bodyguard who was forced into the shadows thanks to a certain rather pissed media megacorp making sure there wouldn't be any legit work after he broke contract. Funny how little things like finding out what happened to your (kidnapped) brother don't matter to a AAA corp.

Not really coming up with anything in terms of a witty callsign/nickname, suggestions welcome.

List of Non-core Items - Sources
    SIG Sauer 574 battle rifle - Gun Heaven p.31
    Ceramic Bone Lacing - Augmentation p.39
    Body Armor Bag - Arsenal p.48
    Form-fitting Full Body Suit - Arsenal p.48
    Vibro-sword - Arsenal p.16
    Hyundai Shin-hyung - Arsenal p.109
    Smart Butt Pack - Arsenal p.62

Big Regret - RC p.102
    Dependent(s) - RC p.104
    Records on File - RC p.109

I might have missed something, but that's most if not all my non-core stuff.
    Last edited by Telasi; 2012-08-26 at 05:40 PM.
    Snickett avatar by me.

21. - Top - End - #21

Glad to see the chars all made. I'll have a look at them tonight/tomorrow. By tomorrow night I'll give out the OKs.

Then by Wednesday I'll have the first IC post up (perhaps sooner).

For simplicity sake. I'm going to assume you all know each other and have worked as a team before. Unless you all really want to roleplay that out.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RandomLunatic View Post
    Hey Budget, you cannot buy skill groups above R4 during Char Gen.
    Really, I'd swear you could. I looked for that rule, but couldn't find it. That said wouldn't bet a thing against me missing it.

23. - Top - End - #23

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetDM View Post
    Really, I'd swear you could. I looked for that rule, but couldn't find it. That said wouldn't bet a thing against me missing it.
    Yeah that is the rule. Page 84 of the anniversary, bottom left, skill groups.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Either we've all worked together or we can RP it? I'm always for team building RP. :P Either way is good for me.

Hey Budget, You and I are both Squatting. Claim roomie and cut the cost in half? It'll give me room for a few more thermal grenades. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Telasi View Post
    Not really coming up with anything in terms of a witty callsign/nickname, suggestions welcome.
    How about... Meat Shield #2?
    Last edited by Karen Lynn; 2012-08-27 at 05:22 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

I always love a good "learning to get along" sequence, myself.

After much shuffling, I present Mick, nee Micheal.

I will have backstory up in a couple hours, but in the meantime enjoy the crunch.

In the meantime, starting cash roll:
    (4d6+7)[22]

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

A hermetic and a shaman walk into a stuffer shack...

Starting Nuyen: (2d6+5)[15] x20=300
    Last edited by Karen Lynn; 2012-08-27 at 05:39 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ettin in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

A hermetic and a shaman walk into a stuffer shack...
    ...There were no survivors.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Daravon_35 View Post
    Yeah that is the rule. Page 84 of the anniversary, bottom left, skill groups.
    Of course I overlooked it. Fixed.

Hey Budget, You and I are both Squatting. Claim roomie and cut the cost in half? It'll give me room for a few more thermal grenades. :)
    Sounds good.

Short Backstory: Rhyno was an on-the-books Ares mercenary. Typical loyal corp soldier but until one mission went bad. Of everyone on the mission, he was the only one to escape alive. Turned to the shadows after that and never looked back. Strangely, he don't seem to have any animosity toward Ares and after a beer or two he will reminisce fondly about his time with them.

29. - Top - End - #29

Reminds me to roll my nuyen: (3d6+9)[19] x50 = 950

RP is fun. By all means, intro scene.
    Last edited by Telasi; 2012-08-27 at 09:19 PM.
    Snickett avatar by me.

30. - Top - End - #30

Ok couple of quick head's up. I'm going through the character's now. Once done I'll edit this post to reflect the all good.

But I'd actually like a couple more things from you all if able. Could you please add in names for your contacts. Like if you have Fixer (give them a name, esp if you have a high loyalty rating with them). The name can either be a code name for them or their real name, up to you.

Also since we've got people living places. I need you all to choose where your character is residing in Seattle.

Downtown Seattle: Luxury, High, Street
    Renraku Arcology: Middle, High, Luxury
    Aztechnology Complex: Middle, High, Luxury
    Council Island: Middle, High, Luxury (Almost need to be Ameri-indian)
    Bellevue: High, Luxury, Street
    Tacoma: Low, Middle, High, Luxury
    Everett: Squatters, Low, Middle, High, Street
    Renton: Low, Middle, High, Street
    Auburn: Squatters, Low, Middle, Street
    Snohomish: Low, Middle
    Fort Lewis: Low, Middle
    Redmond: Squatters, Low, Street
    Puyallup: Squatters, Low, Street

Anything that doesn't have street listed means it probably either patrolled by Lone Star, corp security or some other special interest group. If a place doesn't allow squatters, it's because their housing doesn't allow it easily enough.