New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Matt Coleville has a new kickstarter up

Still considering it. Have the previous one but I'm not sure if I want to back this one.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Dwarf in the Playground

My DM is very into Matt Colville, so I intentionally avoid it so that he can use ideas and mechanics that I'm not already fully steeped in.
    Last edited by Reevh; 2019-10-23 at 03:07 PM.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tanarii View Post
    Given the first one was effectively a new specific campaign with its own reality rules / magic, and not (as advertised) generic rules for strongholds and followers, going to have to pass.
    Yea I totally agree. Hard pass.

In my homebrew campaign my players have been building a little fiefdom with a keep and small town plus named NPCs since level 5. Saw the followers thing when they were about level 9 and paid for it thinking at worst I could just steal the good parts and port it over to my campaign.

Found that it was so entrenched in it's own rules for how MC envisioned strongholds that I could barely use any of it. Seriously disappointed in it. Wasnt a big MC fan before and now solidly in the camp of "meh"

4. - Top - End - #514
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tanarii View Post
    Given the first one was effectively a new specific campaign with its own reality rules / magic, and not (as advertised) generic rules for strongholds and followers, going to have to pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubzors View Post
    Yea I totally agree. Hard pass.

In my homebrew campaign my players have been building a little fiefdom with a keep and small town plus named NPCs since level 5. Saw the followers thing when they were about level 9 and paid for it thinking at worst I could just steal the good parts and port it over to my campaign.

Found that it was so entrenched in it's own rules for how MC envisioned strongholds that I could barely use any of it. Seriously disappointed in it. Wasnt a big MC fan before and now solidly in the camp of "meh"
    Man, I'm sorry you guys had that experience. I found it really added a great dimension to my games. What were you running into problems with? Maybe I missed something.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Titan in the Playground

Zombie

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky McDibben View Post
    Man, I'm sorry you guys had that experience. I found it really added a great dimension to my games. What were you running into problems with? Maybe I missed something.
    IMO he has a very specific idea of how to run a campaign that I hate. I didn't buy his last offering because I watched his video and didn't like the magical buffs idea for one example. It's fine that he plays the way he does. It's fine that thousands or even millions of players like his style. I dont belong at his table and his style of gaming doesn't belong at mine.
    I am the flush of excitement. The blush on the cheek. I am the Rouge!

6. - Top - End - #516
    Halfling in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Exclamation Path of the Wilds Kickstarter ends soon! Help us make this project a reality!

The Kickstarter for Path of the Wilds, Ascension Game's new book for Pathfinder 1st edition, is ending soon! CLICK HERE to support the project!

Call up those high-level clerics, because we're in need of a miracle! The project still has a long way to go, and we need your help now more than ever. With your generosity and the aid of your tabletop group, we can make this project come to life.

You might be thinking, "Well, with how much is left before reaching the goal, should I even back the project?" To which I say, Kickstarter projects only charge you if the goal is met. If you are interested in Path of the Wilds, even if you think the project might not make its funding goal, please consider backing! If everyone that was hesitant to back the project for fear of the goal not being met actually did back the project, we'd hit our funding goal in no time at all. Every bit helps!

There's a playtest document you can read on Google Docs, or you can download directly from DriveThruRPG, Paizo.com, or the Ascension Games store if you'd like to look at the content before backing.

If you missed any of our updates, you can check them out on the Ascension Games website:

Thank you for your continued support!

Ascension Games, LLC
    Last edited by Seginus; 2019-11-13 at 04:55 PM.
    Designer, Author of Ascension Games, LLC

Facebook | Twitter | Discord

Author of Paths of Magic Path of Shadows, Path of Iron, and Path of the Wilds.

Get them at the Open Gaming Store, Paizo.com, and DriveThruRPG!

7. - Top - End - #517
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

The latest thing that I've backed.

Thorn: City of Kings

Spoiler: Description
    Show

Thorn is an ancient city-state, a great city-state, a towering testament to centuries of rule. It is also the last city-state of its kind. Pharaohs and senators come and go. Dynasties fade. But power and wealth remain constants in the city-state of Thorn. People come from throughout the Empire to gaze upon Thorn’s perfectly etched stone walls and the mosaics of the gods, to hear great celebrities perform, to behold the excitement of the chariot races, and to witness the Pharaoh herself.

Today, a new Pharaoh reigns over the city-state, replacing a disgraced leader hidden in exile, who drove Thorn to the edge of ruin. Although the new Pharaoh intends to return the great city to the splendor of its golden age, this past year has seen obstruction from the Senate, resulting in societal decline. People live in poverty, Thorn’s borders shrink, and the military flounders, all while foreign missionaries lure the Kisharan faithful away from the old gods.

For the common citizen of Thorn, the passing days are measured in strife as the city-state struggles to recover from the misguided rule of a selfish Pharaoh. The wealthy of Thorn rise above such suffering, insulated in equal measure by both money and power, though they face their own trials as they struggle to hold onto such things. Life in Thorn is currently comfortable for no one.

In a constant state of flux, Thorn itself is eternal — it has weathered political upheaval, natural disasters, wars, and more. And when the dust clears again, it will remain. So long as the people believe this, there is little need to correct its drifting course.

Thorn is a place of power and status, and both have a way of keeping a tower stable.

Or knock is all down like a house of cards.

“The Pharaoh is dead. Long live the eternal state of Thorn. Usher in the living gods.”

Thorn is a complex city, filled with numerous paths to adventure. And as clichéd as that sounds, the hope is this is not just another fantasy roleplaying game. Thorn exists during the tumultuous Late Bronze Age, when civilizations are on the precipice of collapse and all the great cities of the world are about to crumble into oblivion. All at once.

But somehow, Thorn endures.

Players take on the role of adventurers trying to escape the hardship of life outside Thorn, and make a living for themselves inside the walls of the world’s greatest city. Here, power is those brave enough to take it, but also maintain it, while cultists and demons tear at the very foundation of the city.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

Forgot to post a note about this:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...16/description

The 16th book of Schlock Mercenary has three days left on the Kickstarter, and is $1500 away from the stretch goal that unlocks a Planet Mercenary adventure PDF.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default 1668 Chipboard Monster Tokens from Game Mash KickStarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...monster-tokens

Help us get this Kickstarter off the ground. This forum has done it before so lets do it again!

You're going to get 1668 high quality, pre-punched chipboard tokens. They are 1/2-inch, 1-inch, 2-inch and 3-inch tokens.

This set of tokens will retail for $499. You can get them for $250. One and done. You'll never need another token.

These same tokens (if magnetic) would cost you over $1200 on our gamemash.com website.

Thank you for everything you have done for us, our families, our friends and our games.

David

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...monster-tokens
    I'm the proprietor of Game Mash Monster Tokens. https://gamemash.com/

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ettin in the Playground

Hero Forge has a new kickstarter for color prints. Looks pretty cool, and they've already unlocked a lot of extra options.

That said, I don't know that I'll back it. I don't think I do enough TTRPGing to really want to spend $40 for each mini. It's fun to play with, sure, and I'd love them to add hippo heads for Giff, but I just can't justify the cost.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

11. - Top - End - #521
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

d20 Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

Imagine a Hogwarts analogue, wherein wizards learn their craft at a school of magic. Where that magic is ubiquitous and commonplace – brooms sweeping floors, flying carpet taxis, that sort of thing. And above all, where magic is truly wondrous, with impossible citadels and floating cities and the like.

Such a society could do great things. Great, but also terrible.

Evergarde is an RPG supplement targeted to 5E, but also supports older editions and OSR (Old School Renaissance) games. In Evergarde, magic is commonplace and wonderful, and juxtaposed against the gritty and dour tone of a post-apocalyptic world.

It’s basically Harry Potter meets Fallout.

For more information, check out the Kickstarter. Thanks for looking!

12. - Top - End - #522
    Troll in the Playground

The second edition of Torchbearer is coming out, it's a gritty and difficult game of desperate survival in the wilderness and dungeon. The first edition is a great game and I'm so excited for the new one.

Torchbearer 2nd Editon
    Mannerism RPG An RPG in which your descriptions resolve your actions and sculpts your growth.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Hi everyone!

I'd just like to share my project Storybox!, a collection of 8 unique one-shot style TTRPGs. We managed to hit 100% funding in 8 hours and 300% in the first 24 - I've been blown away by the reception and thought some folks here might like to see it. I can't post a link because I made a new account to escape my deadname, but it's easily findable.
    I'm really excited to finally put these games out to the world!

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Fancy View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'd just like to share my project Storybox!, a collection of 8 unique one-shot style TTRPGs. We managed to hit 100% funding in 8 hours and 300% in the first 24 - I've been blown away by the reception and thought some folks here might like to see it. I can't post a link because I made a new account to escape my deadname, but it's easily findable.
    I'm really excited to finally put these games out to the world!
    Here you go: Storybox! Kickstarter. Best of luck to you!
    Last edited by Lord Torath; 2020-06-24 at 04:17 PM.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

15. - Top - End - #525

The Kickstarter for an upcoming supplement, Filling in the Blanks, is now live. It is a guide for populating maps with features and lairs for fantasy role-playing campaigns. While written for use with OSR-style games, with a focus on generating areas of interest for use in hexcrawl or sandbox-style games, it can easily be adapted to any version of D&D.

The document has already been written and copy edited, and I've commissioned an artist to produce illustrations for it, so we're pretty close to having everything ready to go.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...pulating-hexes

6.28.20 The Kickstarter has funded completely, and as a reward I'm adding some stretch goals. For every 200.00 past my original goal I'll be including a brand new 6-mile hex in pdf form.

7.5.20 With 19 days remaining we're 51.00 short of tripling our original goal for the Filling in the Blanks Kickstarter, a guide to populating maps for fantasy gaming. I've added some stretch goals for more art and some bonus hexes.

8.26.20 And the pdf is live and available for sale! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-in-the-Blanks
    Last edited by thirdkingdom; 2020-08-26 at 05:49 PM.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Firbolg in the Playground

Currently I am backing Guide to Kroma: A Fantasy Travel Guide. It aims to provide a small-scale introduction to a new fantasy campaign setting they are creating, along with a simple rule system for one-shots in their setting.

I'm not familiar with any previous TTRPG project either of the authors have done, but they are each known for their webcomics Inhibit and Recoil, both of which I enjoy. Inhibit in particular has good world-building and a reasonably consistent set of rules for how powers work, so I'm pretty confident they can do a good job with the fluff of an RPG setting at least. Also, there was a Kickstarter for Inhibit book 1, which fulfilled in a timely manner.

Whether the rules for their demo one-shot system will be any good is not something I can predict. Hopefully they're good, but that isn't really why I'm backing.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi guys,
    I wanted to share this with you. Its a Slavic mythology inspired adventure for d&d 5e i am currently backing. If you are interested, please take a look.
    You can check it out on kickstarter:
    /projects/yellowmadhouse/the-devils-bridge-a-5th-edition-adventure/description
    ( I can't post links because I just created the account :( )
    Thanks!

18. - Top - End - #528
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Ladies, Gentlemen, Either or Neither, I would like to offer you Monsters of Murka: Restaurants & Retail, produced by Action Fiction.

The Monster of Murka setting won awards on DriveThruRPG for it's hilarious parody/satire setting as well as just being a lot of damn good fun. Restaurants & Retail is their first expansion, detailing the hyper-capitalist culture that has turned the once-beautiful land of Murka into a nightmare of evil brands and monstrous enemies. (Did I mention it's satire?)

Visit Flavour Town and meet the Flavour Saviour himself, Sir Guillaume Fierre! Get lost - and find unbeatable bargains! - in the endless labyrinth of Walmoria! Take a trip out to Midwesteros and spend some coin at the legendary Hall of Murka! Curses! Memes! Tasteful semi-nudity!

~*~

Disclaimer!

This setting is especially close to my heart because... I helped to write it!
    The AF team put out the call earlier this year for a motley band of writer/adventurers and they somehow ended up with me writing for the Walmoria dungeon. If you ever play the game and get run over by a Draggin' Wagon, fall afoul of the Exidoors or get consumed by It Which Clerks In The Darkness then I want you to know... I'm not sorry.

With the exception of the 3 founding members, the AF writing team are almost exclusively first-timers at both professional writing and TTRPG development, so you're helping us cut our teeth and get an accredited product on our resumes. I promise, you wouldn't know from reading what we've done - Murka is completely insane, but it's distilled insanity and I really hope that you join us in enjoying it.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

19. - Top - End - #529

BardGuy

The first Kickstarter for Sengai Jidai: The Age of A Thousand Realities is now live! 100 years ago, the reality shapers of the Oni Rebellion destroyed the ASHIKAGA supercomputer and shattered the consensus reality that governed Japan. Now there are a thousand different worlds across the land, from the cyberpunk dystopia of the Oda to the oath-bound samurai of the Azai, and even stranger worlds than these. In the Starter Kit you'll get four unique archetypes: the psychic shrine guardians of the Kanbe, Asakura artists who can bring their creations to life, Tendai monks who realize their bodies are not real, and thus can reshape or even abandon them, and the witches of the Matsudaira, who soar through the air on their flying brooms. These come with three new skills that can be used in any Fate game: Art, ESP, and Witchcraft.

You'll also get a starting town, Kawagoe, that lies along the Tokkaido road and the sea. The town is full of the NPCs and locations you might find in anime from the 90s, like Sailor Moon or Serial Experiments: Lain. This is the setting for a new adventure for FATE, "The Unquiet Earth," where your characters must react to save citizens from a natural disaster and then fight off a kaiju attack.

People who back early can take advantage of an early bird special to get their print copy of the Starter Kit for 75% of the normal price. You can sign up here to back the project.

Also, as new stretch goals are unlocked, the book gets more valuable for the same price. Up to three new characters will be introduced, including a cyborg, a samurai, and a ninja. You'll also get more NPCs and locations, as well as two new adventures: "A Fistful of Yen," featuring criminals fighting over turf in the aftermath of the disaster, and "Avalanche," where tensions come to a head between the Oda and those who believe the kami are harmed by the pollution produced in the Oda shipyards. So back early, then tell all your friends to support the project!
    Last edited by Horatio@Bridge; 2020-10-16 at 02:02 PM.
    Developer for the Sengai Jidai role-playing game, powered by FATE. Check out the latest progress at the development blog.

20. - Top - End - #530

RogueGuy

Hello Everyone!

I'm excited to announce the launch of our Kickstarter!
    http://kck.st/3jGWnMk

Death of Divinity is a homebrew campaign that, utilizing the rules of 5E DnD, creates a world that encompasses the mythologies and tales of the ancient Greek, Norse and Egyptian cultures and places a unique twist on them to fit each culture and mythology into one interactive world. The first chapter of Death of Divinity: Riches of Andvari, introduces the players to our world and starts a chain of events that will bring the onset of Ragnorak. Beyond the quests, monsters and encompassed mythological tales, Death of Divinity is a structured story with guidance and tools that will lead groups of adventurers from the first chapter to the last. The complete Death of Divinity experience includes an online, interactive setting in World Anvil and an open discord server where backers can discuss the series with the authors!

I look forward to hearing what captures your attention and inspires your games.
    "I'll get a cool quote, just you wait."
    Here is the backdrop to the first Campaign in my Titan Blood World.
    Bastilonis

21. - Top - End - #531
    Pixie in the Playground

Not a crowdfunding effort, per se. Five Magics, abbreviated M5, is a table top RPG reminiscent of 3.5 edition Dungeons and Dragons which seeks to change some of the fundamental assumptions of D&D such as the idea that all magic functions off of a slot style system or that pure fighters have to have a magic item to use magic.

M5 is a tactically deep roleplaying game that strives for an acceptable level of complexity with a deep and tactical combat system, five mechanically distinct magic systems, and ongoing development of monsters, items, lore, and more. I'd like to invite you all to visit my Patreon page. As stated, this isn't actually crowdfunding because I don't have a precise stopping point for development and I wouldn't stop even if I continued to do it for free. However, I'd love to turn my hobby into my day job.

You can try the game completely for free by downloading the Forever Free content, which is available as a zip file on my Patreon page, the link to which I am not yet allowed to post :(

Like, comment, and feel free to share the Forever Free content, if one of you succeeds in locating the Five Magics Patreon page.

22. - Top - End - #532

A friend just shared this link with me for a kickstarter for pop-up tabletop terrain. Mostly useful for wargaming, but I can see using this for RPGs as well. It looks like it's a set of modular pieces that fit nice and compact in a single board-game sized box and just get opened up and arranged however you want. Definitely looks more cost effective and space saving than a bunch of random terrain pieces that take up a lot of shelf space.

23. - Top - End - #533

RogueGuy

Hey everybody. Today is the last day for our kickstarter. We reached our stretch goals so we will also be releasing two additional quests. Come check it out! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ari?ref=85b18k
    "I'll get a cool quote, just you wait."
    Here is the backdrop to the first Campaign in my Titan Blood World.
    Bastilonis

24. - Top - End - #534
    Titan in the Playground

Fun looking boardgame about being the only survivor of a doomed spaceship, or making sure everyone survives the doomed spaceship:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cardboardalchemy/mission-catastrophe

Last edited by Max_Killjoy; 2020-12-09 at 10:00 PM.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Titan in the Playground

Rune and Steel

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/runeandsteel/rune-and-steel/description

"Rune and Steel offers an expanded universe of the Norse myths derived heavily from the original sagas. Strife, deceit, and mayhem are commonplace - ranging from the frozen peaks of Nordmark to the misty realm of Myrkheim - gods, giants, and other beasts of lore are rumored to wander the nine worlds. The tribes of men have begun their rise into factions and kingdoms determined to further their dominion and that of their patron gods'. It appears the Norns have left fate in the hands of men. Perhaps, the skalds will chronicle their deeds in the sagas and carve their names forever upon the runestones or maybe they will suffer eternal winter at the hands of Hel."
    Last edited by Max_Killjoy; 2021-01-03 at 11:10 PM.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Kibbles' Compendium of Craft and Creation

Kibblestasty, veteran homebrewer and creator of one of the more popular Alternate Artificer's around is currently running his own Kickstarter campaign for Kibbles' Compendium of Craft and Creation (apologies for the lack of a link,my post count is too low to post one (darn me for being a long term lurker)), a 230+ page compendium of the best of his homebrew and more. The campaign was funded in the first three hours and has burned through it's first five stretch goals already. At present the volume is confirmed to include:

• Two fully tested and published versions of Kibbles most popular classes: the Psion and the Inventor (commonly called "Kibbles' Artificer")
    • 12+ additional subclasses tying into the themes and mechanics of Psionics and Arcane Technology.
    • Items, spells, feats, monsters, character building tools for the new classes, and optional world building tools for integrating psionics and fantasy technology to your campaign
    • Kibbles' Crafting System - a new system to make the crafting process more involved and interesting: Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Enchanting (making wondrous items), and much more (everything from Cooking to Wand Whittling and Scroll Scribing!)

Stretch goals have already added: a Psionic and Artifice based Bestiary, additional Magitech Items and Psionic items, an Engineering Crafting Branch (build your own trebuchet), a pair of new race options (Half-Forged and a mystery Psionic-based Race) and a set of Custom form-fillable PDF Character Sheets for the Psion, Inventor and Crafting system).

Future goals include: Foundry TT integration, a backer selected subclass, Printed Crafting Cards to use with the aforementioned crafting system, a "Kibbles Guide to Kibbles Content", 50+ pages of new content (a general expansion across all the above content) and a Digital Toolset for the crafting system.

The campaign still has 25 days to go and is already at over 900 backers.

27. - Top - End - #537

Into the Wild, a guide to hexcrawling and domain management for OSR-style games, is going live on Thursday: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nto-the-wild-3

Into the Wild is now live. It compiles a handful of the shorter supplements I've written and had available for either cheap or PWYW into a single document of around 225 pages. The goal of the Kickstarter is to raise money for art. Carlos Castilho, Denis McCarthy, Adrian Barber, Michelle Smallwood, Dan Smith, and others have already signed on. The book contains rules for exploring and clearing hexes, founding and ruling a domain, adding specific rural and urban infrastructure benefits to hexes and cities that provide mechanical benefits, a simplified mass combat system, random weather generation, rules for creating new character classes, and some revised and unique character classes for B/X-style games.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...nto-the-wild-3

A short review of the draft version of Into the Wild can be found at the These Old Games blog: https://www.theseoldgames.com/2021/0...rently-on.html

We're 1,500.00 away from the next strech goal; custom domain tracking sheets by James V. West. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/3095026
    Last edited by thirdkingdom; 2021-02-08 at 08:41 AM.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ettin in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

For anyone into Fate, the Kickstarter for the physical copy of the Book of Hanz went live.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...pg-zinequest-3

While I'm the author, it's not "my" kickstarter, and the proceeds are going to support the Fate-SRD, which is a fantastic community resource.

I'm biased, but I do think there's interesting general GM advice in there as well, for certain types of games.

If you back at the "success with style, part 2" reward level, I'll be in that game.
    Last edited by kyoryu; 2021-02-11 at 12:54 PM.
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking)"

29. - Top - End - #539
    Pixie in the Playground

"Diverse Dungeons" Kickstarter (Dungeon-themed mapping content for MapForge)

If you've ever struggled with all your dungeon maps all looking basically the same, here's a solution. This crowdfunding campaign seeks to broaden MapForge's fantasy-genre content offerings by producing 9 more fantasy-themed mapping content Add-Ons, in order to better support the creation of top-down tactical-scale dungeon battlemaps for tabletop RPG systems such as D&D and Pathfinder.

Quick delivery of rewards is expected (May 2021), and there are no shipping costs involved, since it's all digital downloads. Note that it's a short campaign, which ends in 9 days.

Check out the campaign
    MapForge is easy-to-use battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Halfling in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Hey folks, I just wanted to share my new project in case anyone is interested!
    Pretentious Games for Villains and Bastards is an anthology of 9 unique and experimental TTRPGs produced by Don't Hurt Birds, with games from a really exciting range of majority-trans creators across the UK and US. With titles like 'Kissing in the Weird Future' and 'Eat Trash and Die' I reckon some of these games are a great fit for the GitP forums, so feel free to take a look <3 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-and-bastards