New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

I have a lot of fun running my D&D games, especially higher-level games where there's a lot going on and a lot of attacks being thrown around. I typically have larger party of five to six players. I noticed that it would usually take time for people to pick out and roll the appropriate dice to attack, then cross-reference to their character sheet, then roll again for damage and cross-reference again to see what to add.

Even for someone who rolls all of their dice at once, separating out three or four different types of results, like attack versus regular damage, versus damage from being a holy weapon, versus the weapon also being on fire takes time. I tried to figure out how to make things more efficient, so we could spend more time playing and less time waiting on dice-rolling and math, and this was the result. It's a simple concept, but I couldn't find anything like it on the market.

As a result... The Battle Box:

www.battlebox.us

There's a slot along the top that allows you to write whatever labels you want on a 1/2" wide strip of paper and slip it in. Pre-make labels for different games and swap them out, change them out easily when you find new loot or level up, etc... no special/fancy paper needed.
    Final dims are 11.65" L x 2.81" D x 3.16"H. This size easily accomodates 4 standard-size D&D dice of any type (I measured, they're surprisingly close in largest dimensions) within each compartment.

I will be launching the Kickstarter in early June, and I'm currently trying to get some interest/visibility drummed up. The pre-launch link is on the Battlebox website at the top.

Polypropylene molds are expensive, and so's shipping. Bulky items ship based on dimensional weight, so I'm looking at 4 boxes (at a few ounces each) being treated as weighing 9 lbs. The price point for an order of 4 ends up around $16 per box ($64 total) shipped in the US; an order of 12 ends up at about $14 each shipped, and 30 at about $13 each shipped. An order of 12 would equip an entire party/table, and the bigger orders I'm assuming would be group buys or game stores. I do have a plan to put some sticker labels on the front to help prep them for retail sale if there's interest for that.

I'm totally open for feedback, interviews, articles, etc.

Edit 6/14/2021: This is now live!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-rolling-aid/
    Last edited by J-H; 2021-06-14 at 09:40 PM.
    Things published on DM's Guild
    Campaign Logs:
    Baldur's Gate 2 (ongoing)
    Castle Dracula (Castlevania)
    Against the Idol of the Sun (high level hexcrawl)

2. - Top - End - #542
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I'd like to pitch a Kickstarter for a new gritty, Iron Age inspired superhero setting. It's called Nocturne and is part of the new Blood & Justice series for the Prowlers & Paragons superhero RPG system. The Kickstarter was fully funded in the first day and is looking for that last push here in its last 48 hours or so to hit some of its desired stretch goals. The writer and creator - Bill Keyes - is a good friend of mine and has a singular talent for worldbuidling and campaign design. This is a setting that he's been building up for a long time and he's really excited for it to see the light of day so others can share in it. Please take a look and consider supporting this Kickstarter. Given some of the other things that Bill has produced (and the games I've played in with him), you're not going to be disappointed.

I'm too new to post link as yet, but if you do a Kickstarter search for "Blood & Justice: Welcome to Nocturne," you'll find it. Thanks!

3. - Top - End - #543
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi, my name is Stavros and I am an Indi Author and huge D&D fan.

I have created a website where I have free D&D battle resources including Battle Maps and a free VTT token generator for your online D&D/TTRPG games.

To download maps or use the free Token Generator for your personal games please visits www.thefatefulforce.com

Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new battle resources and the release of my upcoming novel.

Below Map was commissioned for me by the fantastic artist Papergriffin

4. - Top - End - #544
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello Giants,
    I want to share the Kickstarter for my game: Spirits of Cruach.
    It's like a card game in a book. The theme is DnDish.
    I created it to have a quick adventure game to play on road trips and the like.

Here's a link to my site, which has a link to Youtube and Kickstarter.
    http://www.budhigames.com/book.html

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spiritsofcruach/spirits-of-cruach?ref=qttzu6

Last edited by Leonard Robel; 2021-06-08 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Trying to add visuals

5. - Top - End - #545
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm planning on launching a Kickstarter in about a month to compile and expand on the seven hexes in the Basilisk Hills cluster from the Populated Hexes series. There will be three options to back: the compiled existing seven hexes (about 150 pages), almost one hundred new, broadly filled out hexes (another 150 pages), or the existing compiled along with the new, to create a hexcrawl location about the size of Puerto Rico.

Pre-launch page is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...excrawl-region

EDIT:

The Basilisk Hills Hexcrawl Region is now live on Kickstarter. It has three pledge options:

1. The original seven 6-mile hexes in the Basilisk Hills cluster, each with 24-30 pages of content including lairs, features, new classes, rules for founding clerical temples, researching spells, ritual magic, and much more. About 150 pages of material.

2. An additional 98 hexes filled out in broad strokes and less detail than the original cluster, but featuring multiple dungeons, lairs, and more. About 150 pages of material.

3. A compilation of the compiled and supplemental hexcrawl material into a single, roughly 300 page hexcrawl region.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...excrawl-region

The original cluster of individual hexes can be found on Drivethrurpg, and for the duration of the Kickstarter Hex 15.21 is 75% off its normal price: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...-Rivers-Source
    Last edited by thirdkingdom; 2021-08-16 at 08:13 AM.

6. - Top - End - #546
    Pixie in the Playground

This is a kickstarter that two of my friends are working on, and one I would be very excited to see succeed. It's called the Scarlet Oak Tavern.

Basically, this is a tavern by gamers, for gamers. It's going to have a gaming library patrons can draw from, and provide a game friendly environment--along with food and alcohol. I've known these two for a while, and they've put a lot of thought and research into this. If any of you are in the Raleigh area, or just want to see projects like this succeed, they could really use your support.

7. - Top - End - #547

It's a kickstarter for dragon-shaped dice bags that happened to be pride-themed. I think they're neat, and have no connection to them, other than backing it.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Pixie in the Playground

Most map-making apps usually give short shrift to the Modern Day genre, if they support it at all. That's a shame. But it's also an opportunity.

Modern Day map-makers deserve an app that caters specifically to them, one with a rich and comprehensive mapping asset library.

By really beefing up the Modern Day genre content that's already available with a slew of exciting new content from leading asset creators, MapForge wants to become the ultimate Modern Day map-making app for tabletop RPGs. Whether you want to make street maps for your Supers RPG campaign, interior maps for your d20 Modern game, or even post-apocalyptic urban maps, check out this Kickstarter and help make it happen.

MapForge is easy-to-use battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X.

9. - Top - End - #549

I'm running a Quickstarter for a new hex as part of the Populated Hexes series for Old School Essentials and other similar systems. Includes three small mini-dungeons, a monk class for OSE, rules for creating Legendary weapons that grow in power with the wielder, and rules for animated objects.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-rock-baboons

10. - Top - End - #550
    Titan in the Playground

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-of-adventure

Explore lands beyond and beneath the Four Seas of Siran in this massive expansion for Between Sun & Shadow 2E, a campaign setting for Tiny Dungeon 2E.

(As of right now, 19 hours and $600 to go.)
    Last edited by Max_Killjoy; 2021-11-15 at 03:00 PM.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nd/description

Expansion to Britain and Ireland for Vaesen.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

12. - Top - End - #552
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Luna Publishing is happy to present a set of 5 fun and unique mini adventures for the world's greatest roleplaying game, D&D 5th Edition.

This set of Cheap Thrills is designed for parties of low-level adventurers between 1st and 5th level. Many are great fillers useful for filling adventures in a campaign. Use them to start a campaign, as an insert into a larger campaign, or as a one-shot adventure.

Take a look at our website at luna-publishing.com for more information!

The following mini adventures come part of 'Cheap Thrills':

Skeletons in the Closet – Displaced from his family, a man returns home to inherit the ancestral home. With plans to sell it and leave the place of his birth once more, he begins making repairs and finds an old and sealed tunnel leading to an ancestral tomb he wasn't aware of...

Deadly Nightshade – A young man's parents beseech the party to slay an evil witch who has cursed their son to never awaken from a nightmare. The players must make their way into a dangerous thicket filled with the witches guardians, but is the witch justified in her punishment?

Vale of Shadow – A maiden is possessed by the evil spirit haunting an amulet. She races towards the spirits place of rest and power. The party is tasked with doing what they must to stop the amulet from reaching its destination. Is the party willing to kill an innocent woman to stop the great evil she is being forced to unleash, or can they find another way?

Alpha - The blood moon has risen. The pack has picked their prey. Moving through the forest the party comes across a grisly scene, and upon investigating find themselves the target of a werewolf pack. Can they survive the night?

Cult of the Rainbow Serpent - Strange cultists have been kidnapping men and women from their homes and taking them to the deep jungle. Inside of an ancient ruin a strange heavenly being demands human sacrifice. Can the cult be stopped?

Each adventure is designed with the following:

Introduction and Compatibility: Text to help introduce the adventure along with a description. Suggestions on how and where to use it.

Map: If applicable a battlemap will come with the adventure, and a separate high resolution download will be available for VTT use, or for print.

Appropriate Rewards: Level appropriate treasure rewards. Make it fast.

Encounter Stat Blocks: All encounters are made to be printed in quarter page format for easy tabletop reference.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Fellow Recyclers!
    We are so excited to announce that Orbital Debris is on Kickstarter and fully funded!

Orbital Debris is a moon-spanning junkyard hex-crawl for the Mothership Sci-Fi Horror RPG. A sprawling, debris-collecting moon sporadically warps through space as its ancient core malfunctions. Centuries of troubled travel have left the moon a crumpled world of junk housing the remnants of great wars, catastrophes, and the memories of countless civilizations.

Explore 23 strange environments. Discover dangerous factions vying for power and control. Meet astonishing NPCs and learn incredible rumors. Unearth horrifying alien and technological threats. Plus, much more!

Created as a community collaboration between 13 authors and 5 artists, and coming in at 50+ pages in an A5-sized format, Orbital Debris is perfect for any Warden looking for their next campaign or looking to add more junk to their universe!

Back us on Kickstarter today!

Follow me on Twitter: @terry_herc
    Check out my stuff on the DMs Guild

14. - Top - End - #554
    Pixie in the Playground

GMs of sci-fi RPGs like Starfinder, Traveller, Shadowrun, Star Wars RPG, Stars without Number, Numenera, and other Sci-Fi RPG systems need and deserve a good set of tools and assets to create great looking battlemaps, whether they will be printed for use at the gaming table, or for use in virtual tabletop software like Roll20, Foundry, or Fantasy Grounds.

Most map-making apps usually give short shrift to the Sci-Fi genre. Not MapForge, which already offers 24 content Add-Ons to support Sci-Fi mapping. This crowdfunding campaign is an effort to bring that number up to 40 or more.

By really beefing up the Sci-Fi genre content that's already available with exciting new content from leading asset creators, MapForge wants to become the ultimate Sci-Fi map-making app for tabletop RPGs. Whether you want to make maps of futuristic cities, starbases, or spaceships, check out this Kickstarter and help make it happen.

We've got some great new content lined up, and are raising funds to cover the porting/development costs.

Quick delivery of rewards is expected, and there are no shipping costs involved, since it's all digital downloads.

Even if you're not into Sci-Fi mapping, this is also a great opportunity to pick up a MapForge license at a discount.

Funding goal: $2500 (around 40 backers should do it)

Campaign launched on: February 4, 2022

Campaign ends on: March 7, 2022
    Last edited by heruca; 2022-02-11 at 08:06 AM.

15. - Top - End - #555

EvilClericGuy

Default Beasts of the Outer Swell, a Rainy City 'zine

Andrew D Devenney of Superhero Necromancer Press is Kickstarting the release of the fourth volume in his system-neutral 'zine series on the Rainy City. This one is called Beasts of the Outer Swells.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

It will list a variety of creatures that can be encountered beyond the Rainy City, at the end of the world.

The previous pdfs are available for purchase through DriveThruRPG.com; hard copies can be ordered from the publisher.:
    https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/...romancer-Press

Volume 1: A Visitor's Guide to the Rainy City.

Volume 2: Flott's Miscellany Vol. 1

Volume 3: Flott's Miscellany Vol. 2

NB: While I am not a contributor to these volumes, nor an employee of the publisher, I have been an enthusiastic backer of the previous 3 volumes through Kickstarter. I think they're simply brilliant.
    I have a blog; come see what I've created: https://thewhiteminotaur.wordpress.com/
    -The 2024 Character Creation Challenge (#charactercreationchallenge):
    https://thewhiteminotaur.wordpress.c...tionchallenge/

16. - Top - End - #556
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Luna Publishing is happy to present a set of 5 fun and unique mini adventures for the world's greatest roleplaying game, D&D 5th Edition.

This set of Cheap Thrills is themed after one of the most dangerous, frightening, and classic monsters in folklore and popular culture. The Vampire.

5 short adventures designed for parties of mid to low-level adventurers between 3rd and 13th level. Use the adventures to quickly add a unique vampire encounter. You can tie the adventures into your main story as well. Each module contains at least one unique monster with a vampiric theme. Use them as part of a larger campaign, or as a quick one-shot adventure. All for less than the price of a cup of coffee.

In addition, our previous Penny Dreadful: Cheap Thrills are available with a $5 add-on. Dollmaker, and our Memento Mori package are both available as optional add-ons as well in case you want to grab some of our older successful projects for a steal to help support his new project. Make sure when you pledge to take a look at them.

The following mini adventures come part of 'Fanged Fables':

It Takes a Village – An isolated village becomes the target of a terrifying feast. A group of vampire spawn under the yoke of terrible necromancer lays waste to a town in a feeding frenzy. The necromancer, meanwhile, searches for an artifact he is certain the village has kept hidden.

The Abbey - A party of adventurers discover an abbey of nuns off the beaten path. Asking for a chance to rest for the evening, the nuns are reluctant, but eventually allow entry. The party is given a room to rest in before the night falls. What terrible things shall occur once night overtakes the abbey.

Deadly Games - Captured in the night a party of adventurers have begun a part of a vast game held by a vampiric court. The game? Escape the bowels of my castle and you may claim whatever treasures you find with no fear of being hunted down. Fail, and you shall be served as our meal.

The Feral Garden - Groups of vicious and seemingly vampiric animals have begun attacking anyone travelling outside of town at night. Locals blame a mad druid living deep in the forest who ranted about the evils buried in the iron mine.

Orc Blood - A tribe of orcs has had vampirism spread driving them all to even more barbaric acts than normal. Someone has to go and slay the entire tribe. However, they have buried themselves deep within the mountain where there is no hope of sunlight being an ally.

17. - Top - End - #557

The Lake of Abominations Hexcrawl Kickstarter is now live. Written for Old School Essentials, but easily adapted to most fantasy games, this follows on the heels of the Basilisk Hills Hexcrawl Kickstarter from last year. It will come in three flavors:

*Compiled. This compiles the seven hexes that are already written for the eponymous cluster into a single pdf and book. Looks to be about 140 pages.

*Supplemental. I'll be adding an additional 80+ hexes to the region to increase the size of the area. This tier is geared towards folks who already have the individual hexes. It looks like there will be about 140-150 pages in this book.

*Ultimate. Combining the two above, this book will be between 280-300 pages of hexcrawl fun. This tier will also offer an offset print version of the book, for folks looking for a better than POD quality.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Pixie in the Playground

If you're a GM who uses battlemaps and map tiles (either printed or in a virtual tabletop app), check out this Kickstarter campaign for a new app that will let you create entire tilesets super quickly and easily. Why purchase all your tilesets if you can make them yourself to your exact specifications?

19. - Top - End - #559
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [Kickstarter] Trials of Hualnemi - A Meso-American adventure

I’m Philip, and I’ve been active in the DnD community since about 2019, my reddit presence in DnD communities is mostly thanks to the fact that I wrote the free PDF “New Neverwinter” on DMsGuild. My background is in pedagogy and media & design - so as a writer I have a strict philosophy that my material should be easy to understand and digest - while also being pleasing to the eye. Many years back the Meso-American history and tales from hundreds of years back caught my interest, and I began researching it on my off-time. Combined with DnD and literally thousands of hours of work… I’m finally ready to present my creation!

Trials of Hualnemi, an adventure ranging from levels 1 to 12 that strays from European fantasy to something different and fresh. Taking place entirely on an island known as Hualnemi, an island untouched by visitors for centuries. The campaign is structured around the players starting off within the large city of Epyollotli, and slowly but surely exploring the dangerous wilds outside the city walls.

The book features a lot of content that has been polished through feedback by players and Dungeon Masters alike over a long time. Experience this adventure with a new base class, new races, feats, spells, a new mechanic known as Group Rituals, magic items, monsters and revised tables for thematic armors, weapons, items and much more!

The book is almost done. It will get a bit more polish before it’s release, but mainly it isn’t released because I intend to fill the book with tons of juicy art (with the Kickstarter funds) for everything within. I’ll happily answer any and all questions!

Here is the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ls-of-hualnemi

20. - Top - End - #560

By This Axe - The Cyclopedia of Dwarven Civilization

The Kickstarter for By This Axe - The Cyclopedia of Dwarven Civilization is now live. It is a 200+ page hardcover book of dwarf-specific lore and rules, written for three groups of gamers:
    • GMs creating and running fantasy campaigns using any OSR systems who would like to add more depth, variety, and verisimilitude to their dwarves. If you’ve thought to yourself, “if only I better understood the per-capita productivity of dwarven mushroom farms, I could more easily simulate the siege of Dragon’s Tor,” this book is for you.
    • Players participating in an OSR campaign who would like to test out some new character classes and gameplay experiences. If you find yourself saying, “I wish my dwarf could build a steam-powered tank to delve through a mine while high on berserker-rage-inducing mushrooms,” then this book is for you, too.
    • Gamers who just really love dwarves. If your ringtone intones “Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!” when anyone calls, if you cultivate a chest-length beard with battle-braids, if you prefer to drink your bread in mugs, if you’ve been forging a battle axe over your stove during lunch hour, then this book is for you above all.
    The book has ten chapters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Chapter 1, Introduction, details the audience, purpose, and approach for this book.
    • Chapter 2, Dwarven Lore, provides an overview of the ethnicity, physiology, language, and customs of dwarves. It is narrated from the point of view of a sage in the world of the Auran Empire.
    • Chapter 3, Dwarven Characters, explains how to roll up a dwarven character in any one of six racial classes, including the craftpriest, delver, earthforger, fury, machinist, and vaultguard.
    • Chapter 4, Dwarven Templates, provides eight pre-generated templates for each character class in this book. Using these templates, you can easily make your vaultguard a highborn lord, your machinist an apothecary, or your craftpriest a reliquary guardian.
    • Chapter 5, Dwarven Earthforging, details a new style of magic, wielded by the earthforger class, whose innate talents have allowed them to channel the power within materials to reshape their form.
    • Chapter 6, Dwarven Automatons, presents rules for designing, building, and repairing clockwork and steampunk-type machines. The section includes over 20 example vehicles, objects, and other automatons to act as examples for the build process and/or to include in your game as items to encounter or use, or as blueprints in treasure hoards.
    • Chapter 7, Dwarven Domains, explains how your dwarven characters can establish themselves as rulers of domains and realms, with rules for agriculture, urban settlements, vassals, garrisons, and more.
    • Chapter 8, Dwarven Mining, expands the rules for domains to include mining for precious metals and quarrying for stone. Special rules for “delving too deep” allow your dwarves to greedily hunger for gold - risking potentially dire consequences.
    • Chapter 9, Dwarven Mycoculture, details the secret methods of mushroom farming used by the dwarves to feed their vaults and brew their marvelous ales and beers.
    • Chapter 10, Dwarven Relics, offers a catalog of over 35 rare and powerful dwarven relics, artifacts, and antiquities that might be guarded in sacred reliquaries, wielded by dwarf lords, or re-discovered in lost vaults and deep and hidden places.

I'm posting this as an excited backer who has loved the work this author has produced so far, and is hoping to see the campaign hit what I think are some very cool stretch goals to expand the book further. (Really excited for what looks like a very high-quality dwarf-specific OSR book, the Dwarven Defender was my first PC back in the 3.5 days and I've been hooked since.)

By This Axe - The Cyclopedia of Dwarven Civilization

21. - Top - End - #561
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Endless Realms Creature Compendium for 5e

I normally only lurk about, but figured I'd make an actual account to post this in case anyone was interested.

The small company I work for has a Kickstarter up for a 5e Creature Compendium. It has over 250 monsters within, with snazzy art and a hefty amount of lore. The creatures are all drawn from the Endless Realms setting, and built for DND 5e. Hope if suits your fancy, but if not, that's cool too.

Given my newness to posting, can't really toss in a link, but it can be found by searching for Endless Realms Creature Compendium for 5e on Kickstarter or google. We've already met our modest funding goal, so feel free to check it out. Thanks!

22. - Top - End - #562
    Pixie in the Playground

Have you ever wanted to make your own isometric maps for your tabletop RPG campaigns? If so, you might want to check out this new Kickstarter campaign I just launched to port lots more isometric content to MapForge. Focusing more on fantasy/medieval content, this time around.

Update, 8 Feb: Currently about 50% funded, and you can now download a free sampler set of 22 PNG assets (see KS Update #2).
    Last edited by heruca; 2023-02-08 at 07:19 AM.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Pixie in the Playground

This Kickstarter campaign should be very interesting to GMs of Modern Day TTRPGs (e.g., d20 Modern, GURPS Spec Ops, Top Secret, Spycraft, Aftermath!, Champions etc.) looking to make tactical-scale battlemaps for their campaign.

I frequently come across posts from people bemoaning the lack of a good map-making solution for Modern Day maps. Well, here's one.

Whether you want to make street maps for your Supers RPG campaign, interior maps for your d20 Modern game, or post-apocalyptic urban maps for your zombies game, this is a project that you should consider supporting.

And even if Modern Day mapping isn't your thing, this campaign is also a great way to pick up a MapForge license at a discount, in case you want to make fantasy or sci-fi maps, instead.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

Hello everyone, I'm Vlad and I'm here to offer you my modest kickstarter project.
    We launched it yesterday, and it was founded in the first 2 hours (not a great achievement as the limit for founding is really very low, as it is digital only).
    These are three short dungeons, designed to be plug and play, but with a page dedicated to making them a short open campaign.
    The dungeons start from low levels to go up gradually, with the possibility of further increasing the level of difficulty, in a way integrated into the story and based on the time elapsed. If players visit the dungeon and leave without completing it, only to return later, they will find that things are much more difficult now.
    Each map features new monsters and reinterpretations of old glories, captivating riddles and stories that are sometimes seemingly frivolous, but which always hide some element that can touch deeply.
    Through stretch goals it will be possible to unlock additional dungeons, more illustrations and documents in role, as well as the possibility to further increase the challenge level of each dungeon (or even decrease it).
    The maps are developed with Inkarnate, and one of the pledge levels allows you to get them in VTT compatible format.

I hope this project will intrigue you and that you will at least want to take a peek at it, if only to find out what the Mimic-alikes mentioned in the introductory video are.

we wait for you here!

Last edited by VladSlavhinsky; 2023-06-04 at 06:28 AM.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

If you've ever found yourself yearning for an enticing hook to get an unexpected adventure rolling, I'd love to introduce you to Tavern Tales: 100 Adventurous Rumours. This zine, clocking in at over 32 pages (and expanding as we speak), brings to your table a collection of system-neutral fantasy rumors perfect for igniting new stories or enhancing your ongoing campaigns.

Imagine tales of cursed treasures buried deep within forlorn crypts or mystic whispers of elusive creatures in ancient groves. It's a nod to our beloved classic RPG adventures.

We're thrilled to share that we've surpassed our primary goal and are eagerly moving towards even more enriching additions. Dive in, explore, and join our journey here: https://bit.ly/45bWjMq

May your adventures be ever legendary!
    Follow me on Twitter: @terry_herc
    Check out my stuff on the DMs Guild

26. - Top - End - #566

Lizardfolk

Hoping this doesn't get lost in the mix here: Does anybody know of any Homebrew/Crowdfunded books that offer class feature variants ala Tasha's? I'm interested to see what they may have, but I've never seen anything like that and am wondering if there's some reason that isn't more popular (or if it's some kind of OGL taboo)
    "I may be a Hobgoblin, but the real mythical creature I'm playing is an Ethical Billionaire"

27. - Top - End - #567
    Orc in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I'm late, but Chamomile's guide to everything has a bunch of them. And also other optional rules. It was crowd funded awhile ago.

PDF here: https://chamomilehasgames.itch.io/ch...-to-everything
    hardcover here: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/...-to-Everything

Also, setting type books tend to have that stuff.
    yo

28. - Top - End - #568
    Pixie in the Playground

GMs of Fantasy, Modern Day, or Post-Apocalyptic tabletop RPGs who want to make isometric maps (or visual aids) should check out this Kickstarter campaign.

Even if isometric mapping isn't your thing, this campaign is a great opportunity to pick up a MapForge license at a discount.

If the first Stretch Goal is reached, all backers will receive a free content Add-On that can be used commercially or published.