New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: General Kickstarter Thread, Mark I

I have been following the work of Dead Gentlemen Productions and it's sister company Zombie Orpheus Entertainment for a little over a year now.
    I've missed out on supporting them in their previous Kickstarters so I am very happy to be able to support their new RPG entitled:

Demon Hunters RPG: A Comedy of Terrors

This is their new, updated RPG system based on The Brotherhood of the Celestial Torch, a behind the scenes organization keeping the things that go bump in the night from bumping into you.
    Created by Matt Vancil back in 1999, further developed with films, a collaboration with Margaret Weis Productions, a recently released webcomic, and years of playing with friends and enthusiasts, DGP is now unveiling the new version thru Kickstarter.

They will have a hardcopy version as well as a PDF

Temporary tattoos

Dice

A pin (it's kinda like a button, wheeeee!!!)

The Purple Ninja

And so much more.

Still unconvinced to check it out?
    Well here's The Brotherhood's Orientation Video to give you an idea of what to expect as a member of the Celestial Torch:

I'm a backer and I hope that you will take some time to look into this amazing Kickstarter and choose to be a backer too.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Feng Shui 2: Kickstarting now!

Maybe that should have been "Asskickstarting"

Yeah, that's basically what you need to know. The Hong Kong Action Movie RPG is having its golden comeback. It's blowing away "stretch goals" left and right.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-game-by-robin

3. - Top - End - #213
    Pixie in the Playground

Wow, thanks Chance. We're really excited about this new Demon Hunters RPG: A Comedy of Terrors. This Don Early, president of Dead Gentlemen Productions, and you covered a lot of what I would say. Um. Thanks for that. :)

If you love rules systems like the ICONS Superhero system, or Fate Accelerated, Fate Core, Cortex Plus... you're totally gonna dig what Cam Banks is cooking in the Demon Hunters RPG rules. We've got a working title we're calling it, "Faith Core". I roll my eyes a little at that, and then I kind of love it at the same time.

Please, check us out. Happy to answer any questions. The Kickstarter link is here: http://kck.st/1o0uXxT

Or you can just go to www.demonhuntersrpg.com

Thanks again Chance!

-Don Early, aka "Silent Jim"
    Dead Gentlemen Productions

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

FENG SHUI 2!

One of the greatest RPGs of all time is coming back, better than ever! I took part in the playtest, and it looks like they took a lot of our feedback to heart! This is an amazingly fun, fast-paced game full of kung-fu, eunuch sorcerers, cyborg gorillas, and explosions. If you've never checked it out - or the CCG Shadowfist - dive right in. You can get a preview of the rules as soon as you pledge!

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Default Re: Feng Shui 2: Kickstarting now!

Can't wait for the release, it'll be great!

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, it's been considerably improved since the playtest. Just awesome.

And pdf pack 1 is an amazing deal.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by obryn View Post
    Yeah, it's been considerably improved since the playtest. Just awesome.

And pdf pack 1 is an amazing deal.
    I've already got almost all the books in both pdf packs. But yeah, it looks like a nice deal. I just want the new book, and the shot counter looks nice.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Bugbear in the Playground

Nefarious is just a hair's breadth away from it's goal, and has 1 hour left!

Check out our O'Reilly Book, "Creating Augmented and Virtual Realities: Theory and Practice for Next-Generation Spatial Computing"
    I contributed Chapter 13: "Virtual Reality Enterprise Training Use Cases"

9. - Top - End - #219
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

My Fate Accelerated cosmic horror anime RPG Breakfast Cult has a week to go and is deep into stretch goal territory, so it's a great time to check it out!

In Breakfast Cult, you play students of a near-future occult high school who have to solve a mystery and stop an Ancient One before it awakens. The problem is that half your classmates have a secret agenda, and they're usually not nice...

The core book contains setting information, new mechanics, advice on running mysteries and cosmic horror in Fate, writeups for the Ancient Ones and their minions, and enough characters, adventure hooks, sample agendas and other tools for your group to put together an adventure in a hurry (or even randomly generate one, if you like). The stretch goals add expansion packs with extra content, including the Cthulhu Mythos, Japanese mythology and cosmic horror-flavoured magical girls, and some backer tiers let you insert your characters or add other content!

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ettin View Post
    My Fate Accelerated cosmic horror anime RPG Breakfast Cult has a week to go and is deep into stretch goal territory, so it's a great time to check it out!
    Really, all you need to know is that a stretch goal called "The Field Trip of Unknown Kadath" has been funded.

Man, between this, Feng Shui 2, and Spirit of '77...

11. - Top - End - #221
    Bugbear in the Playground

I backed your Breakfast thing! :-)
    Check out our O'Reilly Book, "Creating Augmented and Virtual Realities: Theory and Practice for Next-Generation Spatial Computing"
    I contributed Chapter 13: "Virtual Reality Enterprise Training Use Cases"

12. - Top - End - #222
    Pixie in the Playground

Not my campaign, but I'm a backer:

You Need These Dice

What do you get for pledging? Dice, obviously. Just look at the provided pictures, they are looking fabulous and will be a hit on every gaming table anywhere.

Here is just one picture of the basic Wizards Gambit set, more on the Kickstarter page, also for the other designs (Blood Splatter and Thieves):

At the time of posting this, the campaign is funded and running great, 58 hours left now. So, why am I posting this?

a) Britt (the creator) is a nice guy
    b) He announced a last stretch goal of $75,000, we are now at $56,500.
    c) The dice are awesome and need to be out there at as many gaming tables as possible.

I know, if everyone has these, they aren't as unique as they could be, but still will always look great.

Shipping is free within the US, for other countries just ask him (and then yourself whether you think it is worth it - I think it is, and it's $28 to ship to Germany ...).

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

So wow - finally a sci-fi "pop-up" juncture in the Feng Shui continuity! Sweet!

14. - Top - End - #224
    Orc in the Playground

Hello, I'm Peter and I have written a campaign for the Base Raiders RPG created by Ross Payton, he of Role Playing Public Radio.

Base Raiders is a game about super powered dungeon crawling. The world was once protected by a powerful group of heroes known as the Ideal but about a year ago they all vanished, leaving behind their hidden bases and vaults. Boiling Point is a multiple part quest to save the world while lining your own pockets by exploring through an abandoned underwater superhero base. Powered by a modified version of Strange FATE Boiling Point offers several super powers ready for player use, piles of loot to steal, and an entire undersea base of traps, allies, enemies, and puzzles that can be used as presented or mined for use in your own game.

Pledging for this Kickstarter will allow you to purchase a PDF of Boiling Point or a Print-On-Demand copy at cost. Depending on the level you choose or add-ons you can also get the core Base Raiders game as well as all of the supplemental materials developed so far.

Still on the fence? Listen to the wonderful cast of Role Playing Public Radio run through the scenario. Give it a listen and then consider giving Boiling Point a pledge.
    "Buddy, if I bothered to think like that would I be standing here today with an octopus-god larva growing out of my neck?"
    Suh'Zahne, Cultist of Ur

"Since things can't possibly get any worse, Red Mage, we turn to you."
    "Prepare to be proved wrong!"

15. - Top - End - #225
    Pixie in the Playground

[LPJ Design] Cross of Fire Saga Adventure Path Kickstarter for Pathfinder is now live!

The Cross of Fire Saga adventure path is a post-apocalyptic survival horror adventure for the Obsidian Apocalypse table top RPG campaign setting for the Pathfinder RPG. The Cross of Fire Saga Adventure Path is the first adventure path for Obsidian Apocalypse, which was released in 2013, as the premiere setting for the post-apocalyptic survival horror genre for Pathfinder. The reason that we are having this Kickstarter project is to generate the funds we need to pay for the cost of development, writing, artwork and printing this adventure path and getting it out to the premiere retail gaming stores.

The Cross of Fire Saga Adventure Path Contributors includes:

Steven T. Helt (Developer, Paizo’s 2013 RPG Superstar & Tears at Bitter Manor)
    Victoria Jaczko (Paizo's RPG Superstar 2014)
    Jeff Lee (Deep Magic, NeoExodus: A House Divided & Obsidian Apocalypse)
    Scott Fernandez (RPG Superstar 2013 Top 4 contestant)
    Stephen Rowe (Rogue Genius Guide to Gruesome Giants, Construct Companion, Flesh Golem Variants)
    Dan Dillon (Rogue Genius Guide to Gruesome Giants, Construct Companion, Flesh Golem Variants)
    And many more!!!

This project is Steven T Helt’s first as full developer, and published by Louis Porter, Jr. Games. Louis Porter, Jr. is a pioneer among third party publishers, having released more than 600 RPG products in print and PDF over the last 15 years. Louis Porter, Jr. is no stranger to delivering timely products to his loyal Kickstarter backers. He’s produced material for backers of the Obsidian Apocalypse setting.

Learn more about the Cross of Fire Saga adventure path kickstarter here!

16. - Top - End - #226
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default The Adequate Commoner: Survive & Thrive as the Class Everyone Expects to Die Horribly

Well hello there;

My name is John and I write as J.M. Perkins. Here's the one paragraph pitch for my Kickstarter:

The Adequate Commoner is the first, the only gaming book designed to facilitate playing a commoner or extremely low powered character in Pathfinder; adding more tactical thinking, tension, and encouraging a guerrilla warfare approach to gameplay. The 130+ page supplement provides an overview and unexpected use for existing material in addition to expanded options for nearly any character. Do more with less, never fight fair, and survive and thrive in a world that expects you to fail. Your characters will level, you’ll level as a player, and you’ll never have a better, more challenging time rolling dice.

In addition to my work, we're including a bonus adventure from the guys who did Pure Steam, complimentary books from Misfit Studios, as well as stretch goals for even more from Avalon Games, Christina Styles Presents, and Skortched Urf publishing.

Bump the thread because 'WTF, Commoner Adventurers?!?' click through for the amusing video, and pledge because it's awesome.

The Adequate Commoner

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

PS I have credits with Misfit Studios (Bite Me: A Player's Guide to Lycanthropes), Rogue Genius Games (Ultimate Options: Story Feats) and I'm a contract writer for Avalon's upcoming Monster Hunter line. Also, as indicated above, the book is being put out Misfit Studios who are seriously awesome.
    Last edited by JMPerkins; 2014-09-29 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Fixed Title

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ettin in the Playground

The completely funky Spirit of '77 is closing in less than 24 hours. It's already plenty funded, but they're only about 5k away from a stretch goal for more amazing art.

It's using a variant of the Apocalypse Engine, which you might know from Apocalypse World, Dungeon World, or Monsterhearts. It looks pretty great; you can play any of the standbys of classic 70's TV and cinema... Foxy Brown, Smokey and the Bandit, and so on.

It's the best part of a bad decade.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: The Adequate Commoner: Survive & Thrive as the Class Everyone Expects to Die Horr

And we're funded!

19. - Top - End - #229
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Adequate Commoner: Survive & Thrive as the Class Everyone Expects to Die Horr

Uhh..... Isn't making ads out of posts a Very Bad Thing by local mod standards? Cause, y'know, this rings that alarm bell pretty soundly.

EDIT: In case anyone's wondering, this post was moved by the mods, and originally in response to the guy right above me making his own thread. Wasn't aware of this thread's existence before now.
    Last edited by aleucard; 2014-10-03 at 03:54 PM.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Apocalypse Prevention Inc 2nd edition Kickstarter!

Third Eye Games is putting out a kickstarter to fund Apocalypse Prevention Inc's 2nd edition. A bit more than six years old, API is getting an updated second edition and more material for the Savage Worlds conversion.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground

Like Thrudd I already have most of the books but I'm really looking forward to the new game, especially as they are doing special conversion rules for the stats in the old books.

May have to start running a new campaign.

I'm hoping that they'll reach a lot of stretch goals before the KS ends.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Pixie in the Playground

We have a great Game Design post by Cam Banks. Posted here for your information and pleasure!

DEMON HUNTERS DESIGN BRIEFING #1

Listen up, recruits! You’re facing the imminent collapse of polite society and the loss of everything we hold dear at the hands of gut-busting demons, blood-sucking vampires, and mind-shattering Elder Gods. And right now, the only thing standing in the way of all of that is you, so we need to get through this.

Demon Hunters: A Comedy of Terrors (AKA DH:ACOT) is a full-spectrum tabletop combat simulation (AKA “roleplaying game” or “RPG”) presently being funded through a highly-monitored alternate revenue stream that we’re not going to get into right now (AKA “Kickstarter.”) It’s my job as Primary Simulation Engineer (AKA “lead game designer”) to bring you up to speed on the development and design of this RPG so that if you were somehow in doubt about the veracity of the project’s authenticity and worthiness, all of those doubts will be as nothing in the light of faith and reason. Or at least you’ll have a good sense of what the rules are like.

Why We’re Going This Route

Many of you recruits are familiar with a popular series of training simulators collectively known as “Fate.” If that’s the case for you, much of this may seem familiar. Obviously we’ve tinkered with it a lot because we’ve got a very specific set of goals in mind, notably the training of brand-new fresh-faced Demon Hunters. But Fate, especially the offshoot branches known as Fate Accelerated and Icons Assembled (which isn’t technically Fate but… anyway, close enough), is the glistening god-core at the heart of DH:ACOT.

Our original, Windows XP-based server farms ran a Classic Cortex version of the training simulator but we’ve all moved on from there, like any IT department tries to do. This new roll-out is powered by Fate-like rules because we’ve determined that this training simulator needs to be slick, swift, easy to learn, and fun to master. Several higher-ups and directors and big brains said they wanted to keep those polyhedral dice, so we found a place for those. And we knew we had to make the training simulator accessible to varying degrees of gonzo irreverence, outright horror, and over the top action. So we’re layering all of that on top like a fine glaze.

We’re calling this system variant Faith Corps, because it’s a clever in-joke somebody came up with and there was a vote and I wasn’t involved, so suck it up.

The Core Mechanic

Your training avatar is given ratings from 1 to 10 in various Disciplines of the Brotherhood, from Combat and Covert to Mystic and Tech. In addition, your personality profile ranks your six Approaches toward various objectives in different sized dice, so your Clever Approach might be a six-sided die, while your Forceful Approach might be a ten-sider. With us so far?

When you want your avatar to do anything, you grab an Approach die, roll it, and add the result to the Discipline that makes the most sense for the situation. The poor bastard who’s running the training sim (AKA “Game Master”) also rolls a die and adds it to a number, but in this case the number is a Difficulty from 1 to 10 and the die is the Demon Die. What’s the Demon Die? It’s either an Approach belonging to a bad guy controlled by the Game Master, or it’s based on the general degree of badness that’s influencing everything. Sure, it could be a piece of cake to do something, meaning a low Difficulty, but when the crapola is about to hit the fan in a major way, the GM might grab a big Demon Die to make that 100% crystal clear.

So anyway, whoever rolls the highest wins, more or less. If you fail, bad stuff probably happens, or you succeed with a major cost. If you tie with the Game Master, you succeed but at a somewhat minor cost. If you succeed, then you get what you wanted. If you succeed by 4 points or more, than you kick ass. You’re going to want to kick ass. It’s how things blow up the best.

Because this is a training simulation based on the principles of Fate, it includes a kind of game currency called Faith Points (get it? Agents of Heaven? No? All right, get over it) which let you invoke certain qualities or Aspects attached to people, things, and situations. Aspects include certain conditions, descriptive elements, interesting facts about a thing—basically narrative nuggets that, when invoked, let you affect the outcome of your dice. Faith Points may also be spent to create additional story details within the training simulator (AKA “The Kobyashi Maru Effect”) or activate Stunts possessed by your avatar. Stunts run the gamut from cool tricks your Demon Hunter has acquired as a result of intense training to supernatural powers that come from being bitten by a were-aardvark. Regardless of their nature, they’re generally additional ways to affect the outcome.

So that’s pretty much it. Disciplines, Approaches, Faith Points, Aspects, and Stunts. They all come together to help you practice delivering righteous fury and insane amounts of mega-violence toward supernats, death-hags, time-traveling Hades Drones from the future, and vile demons named Brian.

Wait A Minute, There’s Got To Be More, Like How Does Magic Work

That’s enough for today, recruits! In the next Design Briefing we’re going to talk about the sorts of missions Demon Hunters need to undertake in training, how it is that the Brotherhood of the Celestial Torch includes reformed vampires and ambulatory databases in their number, and what magic is all about. Or at least the parts you’re cleared to know about. Until then… … WE RIDE!

WWW.DEMONHUNTERSRPG.COM

Quote Originally Posted by Chance Gardener View Post
    I have been following the work of Dead Gentlemen Productions and it's sister company Zombie Orpheus Entertainment for a little over a year now.
    I've missed out on supporting them in their previous Kickstarters so I am very happy to be able to support their new RPG entitled:

Demon Hunters RPG: A Comedy of Terrors

This is their new, updated RPG system based on The Brotherhood of the Celestial Torch, a behind the scenes organization keeping the things that go bump in the night from bumping into you.
    Created by Matt Vancil back in 1999, further developed with films, a collaboration with Margaret Weis Productions, a recently released webcomic, and years of playing with friends and enthusiasts, DGP is now unveiling the new version thru Kickstarter.

They will have a hardcopy version as well as a PDF

Temporary tattoos

Dice

A pin (it's kinda like a button, wheeeee!!!)

The Purple Ninja

And so much more.

Still unconvinced to check it out?
    Well here's The Brotherhood's Orientation Video to give you an idea of what to expect as a member of the Celestial Torch:

I'm a backer and I hope that you will take some time to look into this amazing Kickstarter and choose to be a backer too.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Other World Mapper: (EDIT: Now over 50%!!)

End date: Nov. 6, 2014
    Goal: $8,750
    So far (17:00, 10/17/2014): $4,639

Just stumbled upon this one. Looks to be a very user-friendly tool with some pretty intelligent automatic functions. Their video shows a whole map being made in what looks like a 90-minute project. And it looks pretty great at the end. One of their stretch goals is to make a dungeon-mapping mode.

I'm not overly familiar with a lot of mapping software, but someone who is could check it out and maybe do a comparison?

Edit: I reached out to one of the developers, here's what they said:

Quote Originally Posted by gul_endymion on reddit
    We see value in there being multiple options available for mapping software. That said, these are some of what we see as advantages
    • Other World Mapper has a modern GUI that is mapping centric, and allows you to change map objects real-time. For instance, you can select a water body, and you'll see all the properties of a water body in a side panel (outline, shoreline options, color, opacity, texture, etc). As you change the properties, you'll see the map change real-time.
    • Other World Mapper has a variety of “automatic” tools. For instance, the region tool can follow existing objects. Rivers can create deltas when connected to the edge of a landmass. Shorelines for landmasses, bodies of water, can be generated automatically. These “automatic” features can also be easily turned off when not wanted. Other World Mapper has default “themes,” or you can save your own “themes,” that set all the tools for a particular "map look."
    • Separate layer and opacity controls for each individual item. This and anti-aliasing allow for smooth blending of objects on the map (for instance physical regions) that you see real-time (not just when exporting the map).
    • Compared to some of the other tools, we will let you import any artwork you want to use with the program.

I hope this is a good summary. Let me know if you have more questions about specific areas/features!
    Edit: I concentrated on features that are part of the current goal level. We have several stretch goals planned, but I didn't want to be confusing by talking about those features since they may not happen with the Kickstarter campaign.

Source.

And one more map that highlights the features of the program:

Last edited by Stubbazubba; 2014-10-17 at 04:12 PM.
    Matters of Critical Insignificance - My Blog for all my favorite entertainment
    11/4: Announcing the Vow of Honor KS! (I contributed)

24. - Top - End - #234
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

That looks pretty neat. I backed it with the Art Expansion.

Here's some of the sample maps on the KS.

"We have sent many to Hell, to smooth our way," said I, "and we are standing yet and holding blades. What more?"- Roger Zelazny, This Immortal
    Avatar Image: The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai; bitmap version by me.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Orc in the Playground

Boiling Point has been successfully funded with one week left to go! If you were holding off, unsure if things would go through, now is the time to come by and pledge because we've unlocked our stretch goals. We have goals for system conversions, addition parts for the base, and all new PDFs or features. Hurry by because we're wrapping things up on October 19th.

Base Raiders is a game about super powered dungeon crawling. The world was once protected by a powerful group of heroes known as the Ideal but about a year ago they all vanished, leaving behind their hidden bases and vaults. Boiling Point is a multiple part quest to save the world while lining your own pockets by exploring through an abandoned underwater superhero base. Powered by a modified version of Strange FATE Boiling Point offers several super powers ready for player use, piles of loot to steal, and an entire undersea base of traps, allies, enemies, and puzzles that can be used as presented or mined for use in your own game.

Pledging for this Kickstarter will allow you to purchase a PDF of Boiling Point or a Print-On-Demand copy at cost. Depending on the level you choose or add-ons you can also get the core Base Raiders game as well as all of the supplemental materials developed so far.

Still on the fence? Listen to the wonderful cast of Role Playing Public Radio run through the scenario. Give it a listen and then consider giving Boiling Point a pledge.
    "Buddy, if I bothered to think like that would I be standing here today with an octopus-god larva growing out of my neck?"
    Suh'Zahne, Cultist of Ur

"Since things can't possibly get any worse, Red Mage, we turn to you."
    "Prepare to be proved wrong!"

26. - Top - End - #236
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Karthun: Lands of Conflict is already well past funded and only has 16 hours left to go as of this posting, but I've been following the creators blog and comic for quite some time, and would suggest anyone interested at least give it a look.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thistledown View Post
    Like Thrudd I already have most of the books but I'm really looking forward to the new game, especially as they are doing special conversion rules for the stats in the old books.

May have to start running a new campaign.

I'm hoping that they'll reach a lot of stretch goals before the KS ends.
    Atlas Games have added over 20 new stretch goals in the final 3 days!

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

Not exactly sure whether this or Gaming (Other) is the right thread for it, but nevertheless it is something that I think should be shared:

Polyhedral Dragon Scales Metal Designer Gaming Dice

Problems with [table]?
    All you want to know about [table]!
    The Order of the Stick
    Kickstarter Reward Collection

Last updated: 2016/08/09, containing:
    9 Crayon Drawings | 21 Stick its | 47 Signature Doodles

Custom Avatar made by the Giant.

Thanks!

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ettin in the Playground

So I know I mentioned it before, but the Feng Shui 2 Kickstarter is in its final 30 hours! Back it now; the PDF is only $10, the stretch goals are awesome, and the core book looks to still be a steal for $50!

30. - Top - End - #240
    Pixie in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGirl

Hello everyone!

I'm Amanda from the Worldspinner team and I wanted to let you know a little bit about our project.

Have you ever created a campaign setting and world from scratch? It's a lot of fun but a lot of work, especially when it comes to committing your world to paper for your gaming group, and filling in all the details like city names.

Worldspinner is an online tool that helps authors, dungeon masters, and gamers to easily design a unique and vibrant world. Its also allows you to customize everything from the look of your world to the cultures, history, and people that inhabit it.

Worldspinner can then take your world and create high-quality maps in a different styles for your wall or your gaming table. You can find out more on our Kickstarter project page at
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

So take a peek and let me know if you have any questions.

- Amanda