New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I can. But I'm certifiably strange.
    Ditto.

Now should i type my next post about the ascending raccoon mutant god, the songfighting pegasus with a metal wing that farts lightning at Elder God knock-offs, the bloddy shadowbeast that takes after ghost rider, the doctor and occasionally monty python, or even that mutant pony marewhore bodyguard with beserk-button sunglasses?

EDIT: Also, I'm apparently a better storyteller than I thought I was. In the last... oh, two, three months, I've received... roughly five or six compliments on the things I've written here on the boards.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-09-18 at 09:53 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Beer and Cheeze-Its do not go together well. Also, on a related note, I had some Cheeze-Its in one hand and my ear buds in the other. And I tried to put the Cheeze-Its in my ear. Man. I was really confused as to why the damn Cheeze-Its weren't playing my music.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Beer and Cheeze-Its do not go together well. Also, on a related note, I had some Cheeze-Its in one hand and my ear buds in the other. And I tried to put the Cheeze-Its in my ear. Man. I was really confused as to why the damn Cheeze-Its weren't playing my music.
    It was the beer that did it.

I was told Cheez-Its cure hangovers.
    Last edited by Tragic_Comedian; 2012-09-18 at 10:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ettin in the Playground

Ditto.

Now should i type my next post about the ascending raccoon mutant god, the songfighting pegasus with a metal wing that farts lightning at Elder God knock-offs, the bloddy shadowbeast that takes after ghost rider, the doctor and occasionally monty python, or even that mutant pony marewhore bodyguard with beserk-button sunglasses?

EDIT: Also, I'm apparently a better storyteller than I thought I was. In the last... oh, two, three months, I've received... roughly five or six compliments on the things I've written here on the boards.
    Now I am really confused... But then, not everything has to make sense straight away.
    And yes. You are very good at the whole storytelling thing. Much better than I am.

I think you'd be even more confused if the Cheeze-Its were playing your music.
    Also, I can't see your avatar for some reason...
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

5. - Top - End - #305
    Colossus in the Playground

Euuuurrrrrrrgh. This job application is taking so LONG, and we all know I'm not gonna get it anyway DX

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

I do that alot, but not with earbuds. Literally any cylinderical thing on a table, I confuse for my drink. I drink cheese. I pour water on my gnocchi. I chug salt and put a pinch of Pepsi on my fries.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    It was the beer that did it.

I was told Cheez-Its cure hangovers.
    Nah. I wasn't even tipsy. It was the least amount of beer I've ever had.

They're got a decent after taste together.

I think you'd be even more confused if the Cheeze-Its were playing your music.
    Also, I can't see your avatar for some reason...
    Probably.

Huh. I can't either, now that you mention it. Should probably get that fixed...

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    I do that alot, but not with earbuds. Literally any cylinderical thing on a table, I confuse for my drink. I drink cheese. I pour water on my gnocchi. I chug salt and put a pinch of Pepsi on my fries.
    Yeah. I've done that. When I was little I started to drink some grated pasta cheese and pour my milk all over the pasta. Don't know why I remember that.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Euuuurrrrrrrgh. This job application is taking so LONG, and we all know I'm not gonna get it anyway DX
    You're not trying to get a job from yourself, why would you mail it to yourself?

(Look. even if you don't get THIS job, you can look for the next one and possibly reuse the application, depending on the form it takes. I spent over a year and a half (maybe longer) trying to get a job at a grocery store and i never got a call back. So i tried Kroger's instead. Got it in a few months.)

Now I am really confused... But then, not everything has to make sense straight away.
    Those are short descriptions of actual characters i roleplay on the boards. One of them is the Doctor, actually.
    And yes. You are very good at the whole storytelling thing. Much better than I am.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-09-18 at 10:21 PM.

Extended Sig

9. - Top - End - #309
    Firbolg in the Playground

I once up-ended an entire glass of milk into my salad. This was about five minutes after I had gotten my entire family to laugh themselves silly because I'd just tried to sip the salt-shaker.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #310

Yeah. I've done that. When I was little I started to drink some grated pasta cheese and pour my milk all over the pasta. Don't know why I remember that.
    Poured juice on my cereal once, and mistook salt for sugar another time.
    (Look. even if you don't get THIS job, you can look for the next one and possibly reuse the application, depending on the form it takes. I spent over a year and a half (maybe longer) trying to get a job at a grocery store and i never got a call back. So i tried Kroger's instead. Got it in a few months.)
    It's an online form. A really LONG online form. It's gonna get tossed off into the datastream and lost forever -.-

...on the other hand, they're pretty comprehensive questions, and I think my answers are alright. Maybe I should save them.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I once up-ended an entire glass of milk into my salad. This was about five minutes after I had gotten my entire family to laugh themselves silly because I'd just tried to sip the salt-shaker.
    That's pretty fun. It also for some reason reminds me of this time when I was hanging out with the rest of the Trivia Team in the Chem room and started singing I Am Cow. Made chocolate milk come out of this one girl's nose twice. It was unfortunate, to say the least.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

I catch myself before dumping the WHOLE glass, but other than that, I've done the same exact thing many times.
    That's pretty fun. It also for some reason reminds me of this time when I was hanging out with the rest of the Trivia Team in the Chem room and started singing I Am Cow. Made chocolate milk come out of this one girl's nose twice. It was unfortunate, to say the least.
    I have never made milk come out of my nose. I believe this is due to me not drinking much milk.

ION: Y U NO ON AIM!
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

13. - Top - End - #313

I once had a baby carrot come out of my nose because I laughed when eating it.

It hurt!
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

It hurt!
    O.o

I've heard of milkshakes coming out of a person's nose but... seriously?!

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #315
    Troll in the Playground

It hurt!
    mixed with both and is the only thing I can ATTEMPT to say.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

16. - Top - End - #316

NecromancerGuy

It hurt!
    Huh. Generally you're supposed to chew those. I'm honestly rather surprised it managed to fit though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I've had a chewed up bit of a sandwich and some pizza cheese come out my nose ... Carrot sounds terrible though.

18. - Top - End - #318

O.o

I've heard of milkshakes coming out of a person's nose but... seriously?!
    Yes, seriously. It's actually something I remember vividly, mainly because of the pain.

mixed with both and is the only thing I can ATTEMPT to say.
    Yeah, I couldn't come to terms with it for years afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Huh. Generally you're supposed to chew those. I'm honestly rather surprised it managed to fit though.
    I... have a big nose? I guess? I dunno!

I've had a chewed up bit of a sandwich and some pizza cheese come out my nose ... Carrot sounds terrible though.
    Ouch man. Was the cheese stringy?
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Ouch man. Was the cheese stringy?
    It was hot pizza cheese. So yeah, a bit. Sort of surprised I didn't scald my nasal cavity ... That would've been a fun story to tell. xD

20. - Top - End - #320
    Troll in the Playground

It was hot pizza cheese. So yeah, a bit. Sort of surprised I didn't scald my nasal cavity ... That would've been a fun story to tell. xD
    ... Scald your inner nose. Yes. That sounds like a story indeed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I mean ... The act itself would be Hell, but looking back on it would be pretty great.

22. - Top - End - #322

Ouuuch.

I have sooo many stories about me doing dumb stuff.

I mean ... The act itself would be Hell, but looking back on it would be pretty great.
    Humor is tragedy plus time. For example the night I nearly froze to death at a hot springs in April. In a tent. With fifteen other people. On a school trip.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

Humor is tragedy plus time. For example the night I nearly froze to death at a hot springs in April. In a tent. With fifteen other people. On a school trip.
    I thought it was tragedy minus empathy

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #324

I thought it was tragedy minus empathy
    In that case, I'd never find anything funny. (You know Little Britain? I cried for the people from the 'Computer says no' sketches.)
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

Those are short descriptions of actual characters i roleplay on the boards. One of them is the Doctor, actually.
    I figured that might be the case, but I couldn't be certain.
    Also when you describe them all like that in quick succession, it sounds like you're recounting hallucinations or a really weird dream. Hence, the confusion.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

26. - Top - End - #326

I think I need to stop doing homework at a quarter to twelve at night. It might be affecting my mood in the mornings.

Teddy, aweosme pics. Also, guys, complex hunter-gatherers were totally cool!
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #327
    Troll in the Playground

Aaaand I didn't get the job. Didn't even get a follow-up.

Job hunting is fun. :/
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    Aaaand I didn't get the job. Didn't even get a follow-up.

Job hunting is fun. :/
    I feel your pain.

Also, a carrot? Really?

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

29. - Top - End - #329
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Sounds like you've been trying here in the UK for a little too long- I thought Australia's economy was doing a little better than ours?
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    ...scrawny? You're not scrawny. And some of those later ones could be used if they ever made, like, a lumberjack pinup calendar.
    I'm 188 cm long and weigh 64 kg. My BMI is 18.1, which is considered underweight, but not verily so. You can see my ribs in one of the pictures, so yes, I'd say I have the right to call myself scrawny. Anything else is just an illusion caused by thick fleece jackets.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    As for your pictures, I should arrest you. Taking off that shirt is like firing off a deadly weapon. I mean this is the best way possible.

Also, you're going to love one of the pictures I'll post when I have my brothers' permission. Just saying...

Oh, and to all of you, thanks.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show