New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Those were pretty good I have to admit. And Lion King II.
    No. No! NO!

That movie NEVER HAPPENED. NEVER. >.<

*curls up in the corner, rocks back and forth*...make it stop. Make the bad movie stop! v.v
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Mercenary Pen's Meticulously Planned Machine of Prose Random Banter #182

*comfort hugs Cobra*
    I've never actually seen any of the Disney sequels (except for the Toy Story ones), so I can't judge their quality. I've also never actually seen Hunchback of Notre Dame, just listened to the music.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

Anyone care to play The Resistance: Avalon on IRC, like, right now?

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

4. - Top - End - #124
    Firbolg in the Playground

FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS DISCUSSION PIXAR FILMS ARE PIXAR FILMS ONLY, BECAUSE FRANKLY THERE ARE VERY FEW BAD PIXAR FILMS, INCLUDING THE SEQUELS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    *comfort hugs Cobra*
    Of all the Disney sequels it's one the best! And the music is lovely, and the animation is pretty good for a sequel. And I love Zira, she's demented and psychotic and she has a great song!
    Also 'Exile (Not One Of Us)' is chilling.
    Kiara can go hang though.

I've never actually seen any of the Disney sequels (except for the Toy Story ones), so I can't judge their quality. I've also never actually seen Hunchback of Notre Dame, just listened to the music.
    See it. Now.
    You will hate the gargoyles, everyone does; but everything else is amazing. Except some of the humour, but I'm guessing they had to put it in to keep the good stuff.
    The music's probably the best part of the film, but combine it with the visuals and I just die. Especially 'Hellfire'!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

5. - Top - End - #125
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    What about Toy Story? That has sequels.
    Pixar is, for my at least, a different company then Disney. They're so...incredibly different from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by wadledo View Post
    Lion King 1 1/2 was surprisingly good, for a spin off of a TV show of a movie of a storybook.
    I want to disagree, but as a kid I liked it.

6. - Top - End - #126

Seriously, what sequel? Disney wouldn't stoop to completely destroying the meaning of the film by then making appearance mean everything; putting a camp gay villain in and then making him also ugly and unpleasant, cementing bad stereotypes; completely destroying whatever last hope I had of the gargoyles being imaginary by having other people interact with them; and don't even get me started on the crappy music on that film which utterly shatters the grandness and size of the original; the worse-than-telly quality of the animation; the deadness of the performance; the complete insincerity evident in every single cell of the film; AND THE CHILDREN!
    And how all the original gypsies are now goodie two-shoes and the circus folk are now all pure evil with the exception of the one 'ugly' woman. And you can tell she's ugly and an outcast because she's a little clumsy. And it's not like that ruins the original intended message of the first film.
    Or that switching everything from Complex And Interesting (excepting Phoebus and those GODDAMNED GARGOYLES) to even more cut-and-dry than black and white, or implying that travellers are child-stealing thieves and perverts!
    Or ruining the heartwarming ending of the first film.
    Or completely depopulating the city of Paris.
    Or the music!
    AND COMPLETELY IGNORING THE ENTIRE PLOT OF THE FIRST FILM.

OH MY GOD I HATE THAT FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that it exists of course.

But I do remember the first time I saw Hunchback. I was six. Talk about a revelation; I would not be surprised if that film - and the music, particularly 'Hellfire' - were what got me interested in choral music, Latin and classical music. Also depictions of various religions in various media. And animation. And music.

I've seen that version, it's pretty good, but the jerkiness of the cut annoys me. It also doesn't cut the gargoyles as much as I like so I get jerkiness editing for slightly less Idiocy.
    Absolutely. If that film had been created, I would definitely have hated it after idiotically trying to watch it a second time once I saw the original that actually exists.

The music. Gods, the music made me so happy.

Yes, getting rid of all the Idiocy would have been excellent, but that's pretty hard, considering they were directly interacting with stuff at the end of the battle, even in small amounts.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Cinderella 3 was actually really good. It furthered some development, made out main characters actually have character, and it had a reletively interesting plot (what happens when evil gets their hands on the power to make dreams come true).

The Alladin movies are still the best sequels though.
    Wait. They made a third one?

Hmm... I should re-watch Aladdin sometime.

I am slightly ashamed to say that I was far to happy to see CurlyKitGirl on the top of the page when I looked at the forums.
    There's no need to feel any shame for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

8. - Top - End - #128

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Absolutely. If that film had been created, I would definitely have hated it after idiotically trying to watch it a second time once I saw the original that actually exists.
    How do you think I felt finding out about a sequel and being semi-excited (I knew it wouldn't live up to the original) about it, and then watched it?
    Assuming there ever was such a sequel. It could just be a mass rumour.

The music. Gods, the music made me so happy.
    It's gotten to the point where I know the soundtrack in its entirety off by heart.
    And I also kind of assume that a sizeable minority of Banterites who discuss this film only watched it to get me to shut up.
    I know at least people on this forum watched it because I never shut it.
    And two IRL. Also: one of my friends (possibly former now; there was a Big Fight and though I wasn't involved find myself leaning towards the person who is most sympathetic) had never seen Bambi before I brought it to uni specifically to make her watch it.
    SHE WAS EIGHTEEN AND HAD NEVER SEEN IT! OR KNEW ABOUT THE SPOILER! EVERYONE DOES!!

Yes, getting rid of all the Idiocy would have been excellent, but that's pretty hard, considering they were directly interacting with stuff at the end of the battle, even in small amounts.
    True, but a better effort could have been made.

It's better than you think. Much better. There are action scenes that aren't out of place. And good characterisation!

While I do love Aladdin I've come to resent it quite heavily.

I am a diva! Worship me!

Spoiler
    Show
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

9. - Top - End - #129

I am slightly ashamed to say that I was far to happy to see CurlyKitGirl on the top of the page when I looked at the forums.
    Why? I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    What about Toy Story? That has sequels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    I don't think the Pixar films count.
    Why not? They're Disney.
    Disney own Pixar, that doesn't make them the same. Likewise Marvel films don't count. There are significant and easily noticeable differences in style between the DAC and both.

Edit:
    And I also kind of assume that a sizeable minority of Banterites who discuss this film only watched it to get me to shut up.
    I've been meaning to watch it for that reason.

I am a diva Goddess! Worship me!
    FTFY.
    Last edited by Thufir; 2012-09-15 at 08:19 PM.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

10. - Top - End - #130

Yup! It involves The Forty Thieves and actually fits with the Aladin mythos quite well. IT was also supposed to tie in with the cartoon, and has us meet Aladin's father.

I am a diva! Worship me!
    Curly, I've always wondered, how DID you achive your apothesis to become a diety?

I mean this both jokingly, and in an actuall serious "how'd you get so popular, young lady?"

11. - Top - End - #131

What caused you to resent Aladdin? The only Disney movie I really resent is Black Cauldron, because WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, DISNEY?!?!
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...

12. - Top - End - #132

Curly, I've always wondered, how DID you achieve your apotheosis to become a deity?

I mean this both jokingly, and in an actually serious "how'd you get so popular, young lady?"
    @Jokingly: I always meant to write a story explaining Koorli's ascension to Goddess-hood. Never got around to it.

@Actually serious: She's knowledgeable, eloquent and very passionate on her particular fields of interest. It makes something of an impression.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

For reference: I will never be an unbiased judge of The Lion King II. My sisters loved it. Imagine growing up, hearing that movie 1-3 times, every week, because they're playing it so loud. Imagine hearing the songs sung, over and over and over, in every car ride to school. And they're not even good songs.

...frankly, you should be thankful hearing that movie's name doesn't trigger a psychotic break. *smiles just a little too wide, head cocked to the side, eyes out of focus, with his hands behind his back*

Really, though, the songs were ****. And what's a Disney movie without its songs?

...also, Mulan is best Disney movie. =3

14. - Top - End - #134

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    @Jokingly: I always meant to write a story explaining Koorli's ascension to Goddess-hood. Never got around to it.

@Actually serious: She's knowledgeable, eloquent and very passionate on her particular fields of interest. It makes something of an impression.
    Aaah, ok. Nice to see she's made a good impression on the site, it's kinda cool. I doubt I'll get like that though

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    For reference: I will never be an unbiased judge of The Lion King II. My sisters loved it. Imagine growing up, hearing that movie 1-3 times, every week, because they're playing it so loud. Imagine hearing the songs sung, over and over and over, in every car ride to school. And they're not even good songs.

...frankly, you should be thankful hearing that movie's name doesn't trigger a psychotic break. *smiles just a little too wide, head cocked to the side, eyes out of focus, with his hands behind his back*

Really, though, the songs were ****. And what's a Disney movie without its songs?

LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS! TO DEFEAT! THE HUNS!

15. - Top - End - #135

Why? I'm not.
    Quite a few people are happy to see me post, they know I'm good for weirdness.

I've been meaning to watch it for that reason.
    YOU!!!!
    That's it, whether everyone else likes it or not, we will be watching Hunchback at the next meetup I attend because after five years of me ranting about how awesome that film is, you should have seen that by now, if only to get me to shut up.
    I've made multiple humorous death threats to make you watch!
    I've written at least half a dozen essays over fifteen hundred words long on that film or aspects of it!

You will watch this film.
    Please. :puppydogeyes:

FTFY.
    That too.

Yup! It involves The Forty Thieves and actually fits with the Aladin mythos quite well. IT was also supposed to tie in with the cartoon, and has us meet Aladin's father.
    That was a good film. In my top five favourite Disney sequels list. And Kazim is pretty damn handsome.
    Can't believe I still know that even though I've not seen the film in four years. And the songs.

Curly, I've always wondered, how DID you achieve your apothesis to become a deity?

I mean this both jokingly, and in an actual serious "how'd you get so popular, young lady?"
    Umm, I kind of can't remember entirely any more?
    It was about a hundred threads ago after all. I think RB was in a silly stage (shocking I know) and a lot of people proclaimed themselves - or were proclaimed - deities based upon inside jokes or the things they knew the most about.
    I was fairly shy back then, but I knew books, and was always a very articulate poster, and back when I used to give out a lot of book recommendations I had a successful match over ninety percent of the time, so I was proclaimed Goddess of the Written Word.
    It hung around and the more and more I got into literature and analysing it, and the more I became comfortable about expressing my opinions the more people seemed to agree with my godhood.
    (I really should go find out who made me a god in the first place and thank them)
    And then the Shipping threads happened based off a joke in the You! threads, and somehow I ended up getting godfics written about me as Koorlyshtka and Koorilthulu/Koorlythulu, and other fics (often serial collaborative epics) where I was a kind of msytic lady who knew a lot about things I shouldn't, or there were semi-meta (or very meta fics) where I was Head of Shipping Inc., and a lot of my stories made people cry, so I think that's what solidified it.
    I have a canon. I don't think there are many Playgrounders with a 'religious' canon, but I'm one of them.
    Also at one point I wrote shipfic shipping Koorlystka/Koorilithulu which was a very meta self-insert, incest(?) letter fic.

But mostly I'm a pretty nice girl who's been around a fairly long time and has a genial relationship (or acquaintanceship) with a lot of other Old Timers, and my godhood is an in-joke that gets mentioned a lot.
    Mostly though, I don't have a clue.

Personally I worship Cassie and Alarra.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

I feel bad that I don't remember your ascension, Curly. I remember Alarra being a goddess of pudding...and someone whose name I forget being the goddess of cookies...and then declaring myself a god, but I don't think you were a deity at that point...but I'm pretty sure you'd achieved divinity before the time when everyone started claiming domains for themselves in RB...

17. - Top - End - #137

What caused you to resent Aladdin? The only Disney movie I really resent is Black Cauldron, because WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, DISNEY?!?!
    'A Friend Like Me' and the genie in general. He was very popular and had an excuse for the anachronisms and pop culture references. After that, every film had to have a genie.
    To me, 'A Friend Like Me' is drectly responsible for 'A Guy Like You', and I cannot forgive the genie for that.

Also, why you be picking on The Black Cauldron, I like that film!

@Jokingly: yeah, that's an important missing piece of the 'canon' isn't it?

@Actually serious: that too.

Ouch. I can see why that hurts.

Mulan is one of the best. I can't decide. She's definitely top three though.

Aaah, ok. Nice to see she's made a good impression on the site, it's kinda cool. I doubt I'll get like that though
    You never know.

LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS! TO DEFEAT! THE HUNS![/QUOTE]

(HUAH!)

DID THEY SEND MY DAUGHTERS!
    WHEN I ASKED! FOR SONS!
    YOU'RE THE SADDEST BUNCH I
    EVER MET BUT YOU CAN BET!
    BEFORE WE'RE THROUGH
    MR. I'LL! MAKE A MAN! OUT OF YOU~

Also:
    You remind me of a babe!
    What babe?

I feel bad that I don't remember your ascension, Curly. I remember Alarra being a goddess of pudding...and someone whose name I forget being the goddess of cookies...and then declaring myself a god, but I don't think you were a deity at that point...but I'm pretty sure you'd achieved divinity before the time when everyone started claiming domains for themselves in RB...
    It couldn't have been earlier than early than 2008 surely?
    DD was God of Cookies, Cassie of Pies, you were, and still are the God of Cuddles and Snuggles, Thu was of Mathematics . . .
    Hippie of Coffee probably.
    *huggles*

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

18. - Top - End - #138

You remind me of a babe!
    What babe?
    The babe with the power

Also, thanks for the information

19. - Top - End - #139

'A Friend Like Me' and the genie in general. He was very popular and had an excuse for the anachronisms and pop culture references. After that, every film had to have a genie.
    To me, 'A Friend Like Me' is drectly responsible for 'A Guy Like You', and I cannot forgive the genie for that.

Also, why you be picking on The Black Cauldron, I like that film!
    Well, I'm sure they didn't mean for that to happen...

As for Black Cauldron: have you read the books? The plot of the movie is a strange brew of Black Cauldron and Book of Three with all of my favorite characters taken out. You can't just say that the Horned King is the ultimate bad guy! There's a way cooler bad guy above him! Also, it's been far too long since I read those books. Excuse me. *begins to read*
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Why not? They're Disney.
    I think the others have basically covered it. The Pixar films don't fall within the Disney Animated canon; they're considered (or have historically been considered) a separate line of films, like all the live-action ones.

(Nobody's mentioned the Pirates of the Caribbean films yet, for what I assume is the same reason).

The Pixar films are also noticeably different from the Animated series. To start with, they're not musicals.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

21. - Top - End - #141

How do you think I felt finding out about a sequel and being semi-excited (I knew it wouldn't live up to the original) about it, and then watched it?
    Assuming there ever was such a sequel. It could just be a mass rumour.

It's gotten to the point where I know the soundtrack in its entirety off by heart.
    And two IRL. Also: one of my friends (possibly former now; there was a Big Fight and though I wasn't involved find myself leaning towards the person who is most sympathetic) had never seen Bambi before I brought it to uni specifically to make her watch it.
    SHE WAS EIGHTEEN AND HAD NEVER SEEN IT! OR KNEW ABOUT THE SPOILER! EVERYONE DOES!!

True, but a better effort could have been made.

Oh man, so much sympathy. At least when it had the element of surprise on me, it couldn't rape the original for me.

Well, if you ever get permanently sucked into Minecraft, I can replace that aspect of you. I spent most of last year trying to force the people I lunch with to listen to Hellfire. My headphones broke before I ever got any of them to stand still long enough.

I've never seen Bambi.

Sure. I don't remember it that well, it's been a few years. Details go all fzzy, I just remember the amazing lack of gargoyles.

I loved Aladdin, but since I haven't watched it for a long time, it's lost its appeal, although for no particular reason.

Mulan is one of the best. I can't decide. She's definitely top three though.

LETS GET DOWN TO BUISNESS! TO DEFEAT! THE HUNS!
    (HUAH!)

DID THEY SEND MY DAUGHTERS!
    WHEN I ASKED! FOR SONS!
    YOU'RE THE SADDEST BUNCH I
    EVER MET BUT YOU CAN BET!
    BEFORE WE'RE THROUGH
    MR. I'LL! MAKE A MAN! OUT OF YOU~[/QUOTE]

MULAAAAAN. God, I loved that film.

ION: Watching To Boldly Flee. SO AWESOME SO GOOD.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #142

YOU!!!!
    That's it, whether everyone else likes it or not, we will be watching Hunchback at the next meetup I attend because after five years of me ranting about how awesome that film is, you should have seen that by now, if only to get me to shut up.
    I've made multiple humorous death threats to make you watch!
    I've written at least half a dozen essays over fifteen hundred words long on that film or aspects of it!

You will watch this film.
    Please. :puppydogeyes:
    See, the easiest way to ensure someone watches something is just to find a time to sit them down in front of a screen with the DVD. It's what I did to make Serpy watch Watership Down recently. Of course, there are other things I kind of want her to watch, and now she's back in Australia. Maybe I can stream them for her or something.

And yes, I will watch it, but if left to my own devices on it, I may still take a while.

It couldn't have been earlier than early than 2008 surely?
    DD was God of Cookies, Cassie of Pies, you were, and still are the God of Cuddles and Snuggles, Thu was of Mathematics . . .
    Hippie of Coffee probably.
    *huggles*
    I thought you were already a Goddess when I joined, which was 2008. You were definitely a Goddess before I was God of Maths.
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

23. - Top - End - #143

Well, I'm sure they didn't mean for that to happen...
    And yet it did. I know I shouldn't resent Aladdin, but I can't help it. I do really like the film though, but the genie set a precedent, and that precedent had bad repercussions.

As for Black Cauldron: have you read the books? The plot of the movie is a strange brew of Black Cauldron and Book of Three with all of my favorite characters taken out. You can't just say that the Horned King is the ultimate bad guy! There's a way cooler bad guy above him! Also, it's been far too long since I read those books. Excuse me. *begins to read*
    Nope!
    I want to, but I tend to source my books from second-hand shops or, lately, the internet.
    And really, if I didn't like films based on their faithfulness to the source material I'd hate Hunchback. And Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, The Jungle Book and half a dozen others. I don't put the fairy tale ones in here for the most part as they used one version over the other, and usually not the darker ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedilred View Post
    I think the others have basically covered it. The Pixar films don't fall within the Disney Animated canon; they're considered (or have historically been considered) a separate line of films, like all the live-action ones.

(Nobody's mentioned the Pirates of the Caribbean films yet, for what I assume is the same reason).

The Pixar films are also noticeably different from the Animated series. To start with, they're not musicals.
    For the sake of things, go with Disney Animated Canon. If it was all Disney I'd be extolling the sheer joy of Nightmare Before Christmas and Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Old Yeller and all sorts of things! Like The Avengers film. That's technically Disney now, but I class it MCU, so it's not Disney, and certainly not DAC.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

24. - Top - End - #144

Nope!
    I want to, but I tend to source my books from second-hand shops or, lately, the internet.
    And really, if I didn't like films based on their faithfulness to the source material I'd hate Hunchback. And Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, The Jungle Book and half a dozen others. I don't put the fairy tale ones in here for the most part as they used one version over the other, and usually not the darker ones.
    It's not so much "this isn't the book" as "But Black Cauldron can be a MUCH BETTER STORY than this! Why would they not use the MUCH BETTER STORY?"
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

25. - Top - End - #145

It's not so much "this isn't the book" as "But Black Cauldron can be a MUCH BETTER STORY than this! Why would they not use the MUCH BETTER STORY?"
    They cut the movie to hell and back. It SHOULD of been much better.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

It's different from the book, but it's a good movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Mulan is quite good and all, but it was far from perfect (alternate).

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

The babe with the power

Also, thanks for the information
    Just to keep this going:
    What power?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm just worried if they'll make Monsters Inc 2 as good as the first one.. When I was a kid the first one was my absolute favourite movie.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

30. - Top - End - #150

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Just to keep this going:
    What power?
    The power of voodoo.