New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

{table=head]Your Name: Askel | Available for Campaign: Not at the moment
    Contact Information: PM | Posting Frequency: Daily during the week, sparsely over the weekend.
    Systems Known: Dnd 1e, 3.5e, 4e, and DnD Next; World of Darkness, Scion, Exalted, XD20, Anima, and Pathfinder| Campaign Types: High Fantasy, Dark Fantasy; always story-driven; I prefer to run Adventure Modules/Paths.
    Sample Games: None yet | Current Games: Second Darkness, Legacy of Fire
    [/table]
    Last edited by Askel; 2014-03-07 at 04:12 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Name: kabukiman1973
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I want to host a cyberpunk 2020
    Contact Information: PM me here.
    Posting Frequency:Daily on average.
    Systems You Can Run: Fuzion
    Preferred Campaign Types: I'm quite open-mind, but remember that cyberpunk is a more mature game (not just by the violence but by the themes).
    Sample Game Threads: I haven't play any game here yet.
    Current Games: I'm running a Call of cthulhu in another forum.
    Future Games: Didn't I say cyberpunk?

3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground

{table=head]Your Name: Rising | Available for Campaign: Tentative, based on school/portfolio status
    Contact Information: PM | Posting Frequency: Daily to average
    Systems Known: D&D 3.5, Star Wars 3.5, GGG, All FFG Warhammer 40K systems | Campaign Types: more combat oriented action adventure. With minor tones of intrigue.
    Sample Games: Rogue Trader: Legacy of the Void.Have run Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Black Crusade, Mutants and Masterminds and Shadowrun in the past | Current or Future Games: Rogue Trader: Legacy of the Void, Black Crusade: Heralds of Damnation, GUNDAM Sol: Age of Attrition. Would love to run a Dark Heresy or Only War game in the future. Something with a Dan Abnett feel
    [/table]
    Last edited by Rising Chaos; 2014-03-18 at 12:04 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Name: Hugh_fromrome
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Available
    Contact Information: only PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Systems You Can Run: D&d 3.5/Eberron (learning Pathfinder ) , Star Wars 3.5 and World of Darkness
    Preferred Campaign Types: Mystical , Humor , Evil , Dark
    Sample Game Threads: none
    Current Games: none
    Future Games: maybe Star Wars 3.5 or World of Darkness

5. - Top - End - #65
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: coattails, coat for short, or Jack.

Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes.

Contact Information: PM me on here, please.

Posting Frequency: Less frequently than I would if I was a player, as I like to think I'd make every post count. So maybe two or three times total during the weekdays, and probably never on the weekends. Like I said in my player registry profile, with the time zone difference, I might be a day ahead of you.

Systems You Can Run: Call of Cthulhu, REIGN, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e, Monsters and Other Childish Things, D&D 4e, and Wushu. I also want to learn FATE, Ryuutama, and Legend of the Five Rings 4e.

Preferred Campaign Types: I tend to GM everything in a light-hearted way, and that includes my Call of Cthulhu games. But the tendency isn't the rule. Sort of how like a rom-com can have moments of tragedy, and I'm already regretting that simile.

Sample Game Threads: I haven't run any games on here. Again, yet.

Current Games: Fourth verse, same as the first.

Future Games: I've always wanted to run a nation-building sort of thing in REIGN, or something based off the Persona spinoffs from the Shin Megami Tensei series in Monsters and Other Childish Things.
    Last edited by coattails; 2014-03-13 at 02:16 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name: Paarthurnax
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Open
    Contact Information: PM
    Systems You Can Run: D&D 3.5e, Shadowrun 4e, I am willing to learn others
    Preferred Campaign Types: I prefer grey and black morality.
    Sample Game Threads: None Complete
    Current Games: A Shadowrun 4e game
    Future Games: Nothing planned yet
    Last edited by Paarthurnax1228; 2014-02-03 at 04:04 PM.

7. - Top - End - #67

ElfWarriorGuy

Name: ShadowDragon, Wannamingo, Gerge, Sylvan Aldarion, Cemendur.
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Maybeness.
    Contact Information: PM.
    Posting Frequency: Daily.
    Systems You Can Run: AD&D 2e, D&D 3.5e, D&D 4e, GURPS Lite, Vampire (Masquerade & Dark Ages), D&K (personal project), and willing to learn others.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Starter-level low-magic campaigns with mixed roleplay and varied encounters.
    Sample Game Threads: None yet.
    Current Games: None yet.
    Future Games: D&K Playtest, Warcraft campaign.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon; 2014-02-05 at 09:28 AM.
    Hofkah, the Earth Worker (Dragonborn Druid 1)
    Ffermwyr, the White Lion (High Elf Ranger 3)

8. - Top - End - #68

{table=head]Your Name: Crest, Cresty. | Available for Campaign: Maybe, Case-by-Case
    Contact Information: PM, or PM for my Skype. | Posting Frequency Very Often.
    Systems Known: 3.5e*, 3.0, PF, 4E. | Campaign Types: Horror, Humorous, Mystery, Tall Tales, Role Reversal, Any Fantasy.
    Sample Games: The One The Council The Storm The Lucifer Effect | Current or Future Games: Still Recruiting About to Start Soon to Begin
    [/table]*I will probably only DM 3.5, Maybe PF.

Spoiler: Heads Up
    Show
    If you've got a good, creative campaign idea, I'll probably DM it if its 3.5e, I'm a sucker for DM-less players, Unless my schedule gets too packed, I'm running about 6 right now, soon to be 8, and I'm not feeling too overwhelmed, So I may still have room. I also like to host random, crazy campaigns.

I'm big on story, but I wont type you an essay every post, I will advance the story as much as I can, Unless the players don't want story, Then I can be boring, No problemo.
    Spoiler: Crest's just-awesome Club.
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    I think Crestfallen has demonstrated that she is an epic swordsage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    You are wonderful and deserve a personal unicorn to carry you everywhere you want to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jötunn View Post
    Crest, stop getting me interested in your games!

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

Beholder

Your Name:Fabletop, Fable, Top
    Available for Campaign: Co-GM/DM
    Campaign Types: High-Action/Adventure, deep intrigue, investigation, skill-heavy, trope exploration & character development
    Systems Known: Palladium, OD&D, GURPS 4th, Shadowrun 4th, Supers/Triumphant, M&M 2nd & 3rd, SAS, ICONS, V&V, CoC, Marvel Superheroes (TSR), TDS, BoL, Squadron UK/GH, T&J, BoL, TAT, my homebrewed 'D2 Fantastic!, and many others. Open to DW & FAE
    Sample Games: Century Station Heroes: Unlimited Destiny, plus numerous modules and created campaigns
    Current or Future Games: see Sample games, plus looking to run a Steampunk adventure using Risus or M&M, a Special-Ops horror adventure using CoC, a sword & sorcery adventure using MSH or CoC, and a MLP adventure using M&M
    Systems I'd run PbP: Risus, Wushu, M&M (2/3), Supers, Triumphant, CoC, T&J, D2 Fantastic!, Amber Diceless, TDS
    Last edited by Fabletop; 2014-03-10 at 04:10 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Name: Dark_Tyrant
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I could possibly host a session on Saturday afternoon.
    Contact Information: The best way to contact me for now would be by PM or if you wish to join one of my campaigns, just jump on to the thread, we could always use more people.
    Posting Frequency: I post fairly often during the week, but more so on weekends
    Systems You Can Run: Pathfinder (Maybe 3.5...); Savage Worlds; Shadowrun 4th E
    Preferred Campaign Types: Best campaign types for me are played on a homebrew setting I come up with. I generally enjoy Dark and Humorous campaign types.
    Sample Game Threads: This is the link to our OC thread for Might vs Magic: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...=333133&page=8
    Current Games: Might vs Magic (A homebrew campaign in which thriving magic is challenged by the ways of the Empire and their Templar Army).
    Future Games: Sometime in the future I hope to do run a Sandbox campaign in which players live on the frontier, adding stuff to their land as they go along and pursuing any adventures they please.
    Last edited by Dark_Tyrant; 2014-03-13 at 09:04 PM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xepher117 View Post
    {table=head]Your Name: Drack | Available for Campaign: YES
    Contact Information: PMs| Posting Frequency Multiple/Day, 1/week is my expectation of players though
    Systems Known: I prefer to GM D&D 3.5| Campaign Types: Lots of roleplaying, hack n' slash, and not much puzzle if you don't choose to see those two as puzzles of their own.
    Sample Games: a several year long epic gestalt nations game with nations of millions, some of which epic themselves| Current or Future Games: seemingly dead M&M game Present Nations game Siege game with lots of death... well undeath anyways
    [/table]
    Heh, this thread gets replaced allot more often then I post in it ay?
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

12. - Top - End - #72

available to run campaign in Thedas or in Faerun (ca. 1360)
    available by PM
    can post at least once every 48 hours
    D&D 5e is my new love
    my old loves: Glen Cook, Terry Pratchett, Lev Grossman, Talbot Mundy, R.E. Howard, Jim Butcher, Tanith Lee, Michael Moorcock, Neil Gaiman, E. Hemingway, Wallace Stevens, A. Conan Doyle, J.L. Borges, G.G. Marquez, W.B. Yeats
    Last edited by Eulalios; 2014-09-26 at 09:01 PM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

{table=head]Your Name: GenPol | Available for Campaign: Maybe, PM me.
    Contact Information: PM | Posting Frequency: Game-by-game basis, but generally 1 post every 1-2 days.
    Systems Known: Pathfinder, D&D Next, Fate, BESM3| Campaign Types: High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Wuxia, sandbox, political, exploration, and I'm open to others.
    Sample Games: None yet| Current Games: Problems in Privka [Pathfinder]
    [/table]
    Last edited by GenPol; 2014-02-26 at 07:06 AM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Pixie in the Playground

{table=head]Your Name: NagromC | Available for Campaign: Yes
    Contact Information: PM | Posting Frequency: Weekly, if not daily
    Systems Known: 3.5 and PF | Campaign Types: Any
    Sample Games: None on forum | Current or Future Games: None
    [/table]

Current Characters:

15. - Top - End - #75

Your Name: Volos | Available for Campaign: Not Available (No regular internet)
    Contact Information: OoTS Forums PM | Posting Frequency: Daily or Every Other Day
    Systems Known: Pathfinder Official Only | Campaign Types: Solo or Duo Roleplay Focused
    Sample Games: Darkath The Black Claw Shards Of Memory | Current or Future Games: Pending Interest
    Last edited by Volos; 2014-10-23 at 04:08 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground

RogueGuy

Name: xepicx2729
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes
    Posting Frequency: Hourly-Daily
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5
    Preferred Campaign Types: Anything
    Sample Game Threads: Have only done them in person
    Current Games: None
    Future Games: None
    Last edited by xepicx2729; 2014-03-15 at 12:37 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Looking for a Dungeon Master to run D&D 3.5+ campaigns on our forum. Monetary reward involved! Please do send me a PM if you can be committed and timely and have a natural passion to run D&D adventures.
    RulerOfKings.com Medieval Text RPG
    Do not just read the story, become it and decide the ending.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Name:
    Inexorabletruth
    Availability to Host Campaigns:
    I'm currently available to run 5E campaigns only.
    Contact Information:
    PM, please.
    Posting Frequency:
    1-3 times/week, and I check the Playground and Myth Weavers 4-5 times per week.
    Systems You Can Run:
    D&D 3.5, D&D 5E
    Preferred Campaign Types:
    Open, sandbox campaigns with a heavy emphasis on RP and world emersion. I prefer to run games with low tier, low optimization characters.*
    Sample Game Threads:

Current Games:
    I'm not running any games at the moment, but I'm interested in running 5E games from now on.
    Future Games:
    I've been kicking around a few game ideas in my head. Most of these are simple, kick-in-the-door types meant for short, low-level runs. I tend to only run one campaign at a time, but if there is interest, I can be prodded into running a second one sometimes. I will only run one sandbox at a time though.

Spoiler: Overlords: Evil Campaign
    Show

I've run this campaign once before, and only called it Evil Campaign. Anyway, this is a mid-level monster campaign with the Leadership feat as a requirement. You will be commanding teams/squads/armies as you level up, and conquer all the realms of Oerth, or die trying. There is a war mechanic involved, so having a gift for strategy helps in this game. I've been told this is the most chilling and unsettling campaign I've ever run. So Paladin's-at-heart need not apply. You're going to explore your darker self in this game, and in the end you will probably feel emotionally exhausted and a little ashamed. But you will remember this campaign for years to come.

Spoiler: Quest for the Rainbow Fortress
    Show

TBD

More about me and my DM style, spoilered in case it's too long.

Spoiler: My Promise to You: TL;DR I'm busy but I try not to keep players hanging.
    Show
    I have a lot of illnesses and injuries that keep me in and out of the hospital, and I have a family that I love to spend my healthy days with. Because of this, there may come times when I can't post daily. However, when possible, I try to warn players of an impending lull in posting frequency. I expect the same from my players. After all, it's only a game, but it is a game where we count on each other to have fun. I'd like to think that I'm a very reliable DM.

Spoiler: My DM Personality: TL;DR I love RP, deep immersion, and backstories that integrate with the campaign.
    Show

The Role of Roleplaying In 3.5, it was customary to give RPXP for darn good RP. But 5E doesn't work very well like that. I won't be giving RPXP out, but that's fine. Good roleplaying is its own reward. Instead, I'm bringing back called shots. Call your shot, and roll with Disadvantage. If you hit... you crit. Or, if you'd like to roll with Advantage instead, follow the rule of cool and roll some Athletics/Acrobatics checks. So, with some cool combat RP, you can either boost your attack or boost your damage. Just remember to draw us a mental picture so we can see how awesome you look while you're doing it!

A note on deep immersion. My campaigns are almost always held in a mapped setting, like Greyhawk or Forgotten Realms. I do this because I want the players to be able to build backstories that relate to the world around them. Players who really get their characters involved in their world receive benefits that players with generic backgrounds won't necessarily receive. For instance, an adventurer who is an orphan from a distant land will be treated like any other stranger or tourist, which will grant them a certain degree of anonymity if they wish to be sneaky. However, the local son/daughter of the apothecaries that owe rent to the town mogul will have friends and acquaintances in town that will owe them favors or will offer them room and board. Also, their parents would naturally want to give them free food and free non-magical medicine but may have a harder time earning a reputation as a hardened adventurer. In combat, the person who climbs the tree to ambush an enemy or wall kicks off a rock to leap higher into the air will gain advantages to their attack or damage if they pass certain skill checks. The point is, the world is interactive, and I like to reward players who interact with that world.

A note on backstories, class/race fluff, and feat fluff. They don't have to be a novel to be good, but I really enjoy getting inside the character's heads. I build spin-off sub-plots for each character if I have enough to build off of. These sub-plots can be anything from a love interest, to an arch-nemesis. From chores at home that your parents or spouse wish you would do to secret missions from criminal or government agencies. Big or small, mundane or magical: these sub-plots help you build RPXP and gain special items that you wouldn't have gotten otherwise. So when building a back story, try to bear in mind who your family, friends, and enemies are, where you are from, and what you did before you were an adventurer. Feel free to work within the lore of the setting, and the factors of your race/class combo, whether your intent is to represent those aspects, defy them, or cherry-pick your ideals from them. The more I have to work with, the better your story gets.

A note on cultural "norms" in my settings. My settings generally accommodate for as much RP as the players want their characters to have. And therefore, in general, my settings are panromantic and bereft of gender biases in most civilizations (except where expressly stated in official lore, I'm looking at you, drow). This basically allows any PC to have a fair shot in society regardless of their gender identity or sexual orientation.

D&D characters are... inherently racist, or at least racial because the racial biases and stereotypes are built right into the templates and lore. In those cases, I yield to the intended purposes of the game design for creating racial tension. Also, more exotic races will be looked upon with curiosity or fear. More common races will be looked upon with acceptance or prejudice. And some races will, at large, simply not get along with other races (again, I'm looking at you, drow).

Please understand. IRL, I abhor racism. I feel it's a horrid thing and requires constant vigilance and upkeep to shed it from our society, and I hope one day we will rise above it as a species. However, for the purposes of this game, you can expect to see characters in the setting who may treat you differently because of your race (sometimes better, sometimes worse).

In regards to romance and intimacy, anything above PG needs to stay "off-camera." And refrain from writing steamy romance novels in your posts. You and your partner(s) can exchange knowing glances as they sneak off to a hotel room, and let's just leave it at that. I say PG instead of G, because you're allowed to be apex adventurers... the proverbial rock stars and power players of the world. I'd hardly expect the barbarian, rogue, or bard to be utterly chaste. They're going to get drunk, flirt with the staff at the local tavern, maybe get involved in some shenanigans, or possibly have some kind of deviant habit. I've seen it all before. But as far as the more steamy acts of romance are involved, if you haven't seen the level of intimacy you wish to describe in the Order of the Stick comics, then it's best to leave it off-camera.

Spoiler: My House Rules
    Show

Spoiler: The 24 Hour Rule
    Show

Standard world exploration is out of initiative, and therefore you can post when you want, and I post the consequences in the order in which the appear. Combat, however, is in initiative order, and in order to streamline combat without compromising advanced tactics, initiative feats, etc, I expect players to post in initiative order within 24 hours of it being their turn.

If you fail to post in 24 hours of it being your turn, I will delay your initiative until the end of the round. If you do not post again by the end of the round, I will skip your turn and send you a PM.

If I don't get a response from you within 24 hours, I will skip your turn until the end of the encounter and PM you again.

Once the encounter is over, if you still haven't taken control of your character, I will put your character on an off-camera "side quest" that will give them a reason to not be traveling with the main group, then send you a final invitation to rejoin the campaign. If you do not reply, or if you state that you do not wish to rejoin the group, I'll note your character as "On Break". At my discretion, your character will be removed from the campaign permanently, and I will reopen recruitment to find a replacement.

Any player who has been approved to join my campaigns and left has my approval to rejoin my campaign unless I have you ejected* from the campaign. Instances that can cause being ejected from a campaign will be the kind of actions that could also get our thread locked or yourself banned from GitP, or by being so overwhelmingly and unyieldingly unpleasant for the group to play with that the majority of the group wants you out because you are ruining the game. However, before ejection, I will PM you and discuss solutions for creating a less hostile gaming environment without resorting to ejection.

*I have never had to eject someone from a campaign. And I have only ever had to discuss with a player solutions for their anti-cohesive OOC behavior/attitude a few times, and those instances certainly weren't from PbPs on the Playground when that happened. I sincerely doubt I will ever have to break my perfect GitP record, but I would be remiss if I didn't at least mention the terms and conditions.

Spoiler: Alchemical Homebrew House Rule
    Show
    New alchemical items can be created by researching and harvesting items purchased in shops, found in nature, or just lying around sometimes. When in doubt, roll an INT check, or ask an apothecary.

Spoiler: My References: TL;DR, this is a list of people I've played many games with.
    Show
    If you really want to know what kind of DM I am, these are the people to ask (in alphabetical order):
    Dr.Gunsforhands
    esorscher
    Lexin,
    missmvicious
    Ragged Angel
    and Vixsor Lumin.
    Last edited by inexorabletruth; 2021-08-09 at 07:55 AM.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:
    For the Republic of Ishtar! A 5E Campaign

My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

Jormengand's Advice on Character Development

19. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name tyriuth
    Available Yes
    Contact PM prefered
    Posting Frequency Daily (Usually)
    Systems Known 3.5 and Dungeon World mostly, various others
    Campaign Types Intrigue, Hack&Slash, Roleplay, open to others
    Note I'm only able to run PbP games.
    Current or Future Games City of Sand
    Last edited by tyriuth; 2014-09-06 at 08:20 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: zingbobco000, Zing, Zingbob
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I'm currently recruiting for my below game.
    Contact Information: PM me.
    Posting Frequency: Daily to weekly, weekly only if something's going on.
    Systems You Can Run: Dungeons and Dragons (3.5, 4E, 5E), Call of Cthulhu
    Preferred Campaign Types: For D&D: Hack & Slash with Roleplay. For Call of Cthulhu: Investigation and Roleplay (with a smidge of combat)
    Sample Game Threads: Orcus's Downfall (OOC) The Orcus Sage (OOC)
    Current Games: The Society for the Exploration of the Unexplained
    Future Games: None right now

21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Name: Michael
    Aliases: TheKemarden
    Availability: For the foreseeable future I am available.
    Contact Info: Skype - michael.a.bridges (look for the encircled hourglass and leave your username on GitP and your purpose); Email - [email protected]; PM on this site
    System Proficiency: Pathfinder only (sorry)
    Preferred Campaigns: Humor, occasionally Dark, PG-13-rated
    No previous threads available
    Current Games: Rise of the Runelords
    Future Games: Council of Thieves and an evil-party Kingmaker

Notes: Hello fellow gamers, I am Michael the Kemarden and I am a new GM/DM looking for players who are looking for a fun, clean game with others and are willing to commit. Give me a message if interested! Happy gaming.
    Last edited by TheKemarden; 2014-08-14 at 07:58 AM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Post Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: Curbstomp

Availability to Host Campaigns: I am available to host one shots fairly often IRL in Grand Rapids, MI. I currently run three ongoing campaigns at least one of which has room for a new player.

Contact Information: PM, please.

Posting Frequency: I'll probably post a few times a week.

Systems You Can Run: I prefer D&D 3.5. Pathfinder is also okay, but expect some 3.5 bleedover. I'm also familiar to varying degrees with d20 Modern, Star Wars RPG, Firefly RPG, WoT RPG, and a few d6-based systems.

Preferred Campaign Types: I'm fairly open to a variety of Campaign types. I do try to keep it PG-13.
    Last edited by Curbstomp; 2014-08-17 at 01:47 AM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground

Your Name: Tariv Gy, Tariv (tare-iv gee)
    Available for Campaign: Not unless you really want me to for some reason
    Contact Information: PMs
    Posting Frequency: As often as I can, be it hourly or daily. I'll check regularly to see what's happening and if I'm needed. I may have lapses throughout the day. Employment and such.
    Systems Known: GURPs Light, D&D 3.5 (srd) & 4 (core+a little), Paranoia XP, Everyone is John (That's not hard though)
    Campaign Types: Dungeon Crawl, Decent RP, Humor
    Sample Games: None online
    Current or Future Games: Also none online
    Last edited by Tariv Gy; 2014-09-01 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Tables are hard
    Spoiler: Same Song Different Chorus
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Your Name: WindyR, WindRave, Jupiter Jones | Available for Campaign: Yes
    Contact Information: [email protected] Skype: Twilightbourne PM: yes) | Posting Frequency NA
    Systems Known: D&D 4e, NWoD all venues, nwod+God machine aka 2E World of Darkness | Campaign Types: Horror/mystery
    Sample Games: NA | Current or Future Games: Currently Vamp ST at http://www.legendarydeeds.com/ Working on possible Demon: The Descent game over Roll20

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: TheFamilarRaven, Raven, That One Raven Over There. Really, anything with "raven" in the title.
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I would likely say no, I am current;y running 3 games.
    Contact Information: PM on this forum please.
    Posting Frequency: Daily, I'm pretty good about that. Specific posting times in my sig..
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5e & PF
    Preferred Campaign Types: Heroic, Humor, Dark, Role Playing.
    Sample Game Threads: I have no completed threads.
    Current Games: Currently DMing Ancient Nightmares OOC & IC
    Future Games: None Planned.
    Other Comments: I prefer to run games on this forum.
    Last edited by TheFamilarRaven; 2014-11-12 at 12:52 PM.
    Homebrewers Extended Signature Yep, no more room in my actual signature ... on the bright side though, now I have room for a cool quote!
    If I had one ...
    Custom Avatar by ShadowySilence - He's a cool guy.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

Name: Kingzfall Aka Z
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Thinking about starting up one soon.
    Contact Information: Email /PM
    Posting Frequency: Few times daily.
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5, 4th & 5th edition. Prefer pathfinder for their SRD which i can access from work ;p
    Preferred Campaign Types: Any / All
    Sample Game Threads: "Coming Soon"
    Current Games: Running a RL group through a revised carrion crown.
    Future Games: Probably starting up a Wrath of the Righteous campagin PBP soon.
    Last edited by Kingzfall; 2014-11-04 at 02:12 PM.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Halfling in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Name: Sylvre Phire
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Y
    Contact Information: PM; [email protected]; [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Daily or Weekly.
    Systems You Can Run: Beyond the Wall & Other Adventures, D6 System (DC Universe, Star Wars), Star Trek (Last Unicorn Games), Pathfinder, D&D (3.0/3.5, B/X, BECMI), Spycraft (1.0 and 2.0), Basic Role Play (RuneQuest 6, Call of Cthulhu, King Arthur Pendragon), Mongoose Traveller, Savage Worlds
    Preferred Platform(s): Forum or Roll20.net
    Preferred Campaign Types: Heroic, non-evil...
    Future Games: Beyond the Wall & Other Adventures (now recruiting)
    Last edited by Sylvre Phire; 2015-08-15 at 01:14 AM.

28. - Top - End - #88

Name: Beta Centauri, Centauri (when it hasn't been taken already)
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Some.
    Contact Information: PM on this forum please.
    Posting Frequency: Daily generally daily, unless I'm waiting on someone else.
    Systems You Can (and Will) Run: 4th Edition D&D (preferred), Fate Core, Mongoose Traveller, Dungeon World.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Action adventure. Combat, yes, but with goals other than just killing everything and surviving. Combat is roleplaying, but interaction and conversation are encouraged, as long as there are other things going on. I don't want to run a soap opera.
    Sample Game Threads: Hometown Heroes, my first attempt at mapless 4th Edition. Worked pretty well.
    Current Games: Xoriat Cometh, a D&D 4th Edition game set in Eberron and based on XCOM.
    Future Games: I'd like to run a game in which the characters are agents of a government espionage agency. I'd also like to run one that occurs during the war between the tieflings and the dragonborn.
    Other Comments: My style is collaborative and improvisational. I don't have time to make maps, so I don't use them, even for 4th Edition D&D. It works.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

Your Name: GaiTavMag, AKA MyManHerc (on MythWeavers) or Sam (IRL) | Available for Campaign: No...t yet.
    Contact Information: PM me; I check it every day. | Posting Frequency: I like one a day, but life happens.
    Systems Known: D&D3.5 (core and Ebbr.), Pathfinder (no clue about Golarion, but I know the system front and back), MnM 3e and 2e| Campaign Types: I like high-powered, active characters who change the world around them. I like mythology. I like epic scopes and stakes. I like fanfic campaigns that would get everyone involved sued if they made any money.
    Sample Games: I've run a couple on MythWeavers, but none here. I'd like to go into the new site (for me) with a clean slate. | Current or Future Games: A Fate Series MnM3e campaign. You didn't even know you wanted it. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...t-Be-Destroyed
    Last edited by GaiTavMag; 2014-12-09 at 07:23 PM.
    Get the reference in my name, or you have not lived.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

{table=head]Your Name: The Bureau| Available for Campaign: Yes
    Contact Information: PM or [email protected] | Posting FrequencyI will try to post at least once a day.
    Systems Known: Modern, Star Wars, D&D 3.5 | Campaign Types: Mystery, horror, generally up for anything
    Sample Games: Give me time | Current or Future Games: Once more, give me time
    [/table]