New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Your Name: Logan

Available for Campaign: Yes

Contact Information: Instructions on how to contact me can be found in the actual play videos at tinyurl.com/y7mdljv6 if you like what you see and wish to get involved.

Posting Frequency: I do not play by post.

Systems Known: I use a heavily modified BRP system.

Campaign Types: Ongoing campaign that has a little bit of everything in it.

Sample Games: N/A

Current or Future Games: Awaken Deeper is the title until I come up with something better. It is an ongoing campaign.
    Watch actual play sessions at tinyurl.com/y7mdljv6 If you like what you see, instructions within the videos tell you how you can get involved.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Your Name: Xihirli

Available for Campaign: No

Contact Information: Contact me here on Giant in the Playground.

Posting Frequency: In the summer I should be very active as long as I don't go crazy.

Systems Known: D&D 5e. I've played others but I'm not going to DM them.

Campaign Types: Low fantasy, character-focused.

Sample Games: Soon. Soon.

Current or Future Games: I am currently running a small 5e game. It will be my first time DMing online and I don't want to overextend myself.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2018-06-19 at 04:01 PM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

3. - Top - End - #183
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: MooseImperium.
    Availability: AvailableISH?
    Post time: Phases through daily/weekly etc. based on schedule.
    Systems Known: 5e, dabbling in 3.5
    Campagin Types: Fantasy with wierd DM bs occasionally.
    Sample Games: What are your human sample games?
    Ongoing: Nothing right now.
    Last edited by LeMooseImperium; 2018-08-22 at 11:50 AM.
    Welcome to more wonderful tomfoolery, scandal, adventure, and murdering of horrible, horrible frogs!

Always take ranks in profession (dungeon inspector)

Amazing avatar by the magnificent Linkele

GNU Terry Pratchett

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime.
    Teach him to steal, and he won't have to eat fish for the rest of his life."

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Name:

big teej, (pronounced with a dg, like in judge or edge, not tee-jay)

teej is an acceptable abbreviation.

Availability: I am currently unavailable to run an additional game. I am currently running one game, and am putting together a Proof of Concept game to run concurrently.

Contact Information: PM via this Forum.

Posting Frequency: In a typical week, I am able to post at least once a day, I may or may not post on weekends.

Systems I Run: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, Iron Kingdoms Full Metal Fantasy, Savage Worlds, Shadowrun Anarchy, and Pokemon World.

Preferred Campaign Types: I'll run whatever idea I have that I think has the legs to carry a game. I tend to run games that take themselves seriously. Mechanically, I rarely use traps or traditional puzzles.

Sample Campaign Types: All games I'm involved with are found in my signature.

Current Campaigns: I am currently running Kanto Plus: Aftermath on these forums. Including a brief hiatus to obtain feedback and proof reading, the game has been running for over two years.

Future Campaigns: I have plans and outlines for another, larger Pokemon world campaign in the future, I recently acquired the materials required to run East Texas University, I plan to run a game loosely based on My Hero Academia, I have unused plot-lines and hooks for Iron Kingdoms: Full Metal Fantasy, and Shadowrun Anarchy. I don't intend to ever run more than 2 games concurrently.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Pixie in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Name: Any part of my screen-name is fine. Sanctus Sanguis, Sanctus, or Sanguis.

Availability: I am currently available to run a game or two.

Contact Information: PM via the Giant in the Playground forum, if you please.

Posting Frequency: My target number of posts is one or two a day unless others post more.

Systems I Run: In order of preference, Pathfinder, Starfinder, D&D 3.5, Anima, Exalted 2.5e, Adeptus Evangelion, d20 Mecha, V20, W20, all of the New World of Darkness lines, Big Eyes Small Mouth 2e, Fragged Empires, Cthulhutech, Call of Cthulhu, Slasher Flick, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and D&D 5e.

Preferred Campaign Types: I prefer high fantasy, sci-fantasy, dark fantasy, and romantic fantasy. Horror games are fun to run on occasion, but most of the time any games of mine that have horror use it like Bloodborne did: as window dressing to create a creepy atmosphere that keeps players on edge rather than playing it straight.

Sample Campaign Types: None on Giant in the Playground. My experiences have been limited to real-life, Discord, and Paizo. I am currently branching out from my main three venues.

Current Campaigns: None on Giant in the Playground. I'm running a massive planar game on another forum, but that's about it for my current games.

Future Campaigns: I am still mulling over my options for a future campaign and am open to people making requests.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

Name: SunderedWorldDM (Sundered and simply DM are both good substitutions)
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes! I'm new to PbP DMing, so I'm not sure how much I can handle at a time, but whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger, so bring it on!
    Contact Information: PM or email [email protected] (it might take me a bit to respond to that, PMing is more effective for quick contact!)
    Posting Frequency: Pretty often on weekdays (few times daily), and slightly less on weekends.
    Systems You Can Run: 5e (FR or my world, maybe something weird in an interesting game), C7's Doctor Who Roleplaying Game, Monster of the Week, more when I remember/get them
    Preferred Campaign Types: Up for anything, but particularly epic fantasy and 'high concept' games.
    Sample Game Threads: (incoming! The link I had up was quite outdated.)
    Current Games: Of Summers and Sorrows, Cracks of the Multiverse, It All Falls Down
    Future Games: Anything the people want! I'm definitely going to be following the 'find a DM' thread...
    Last edited by SunderedWorldDM; 2020-06-04 at 12:57 PM.
    See that cool Teifling? Thanks, potatopeelerkin! If you want something like it, they have more avatars up for adoption in the thread with the same name...

Hey, I have an extended signature now!

7. - Top - End - #187

Beholder

Name: roryb
    Availability to Host Campaigns: One in planning at the moment, so no outside ones at this time (this will change ongoing)
    Contact Information: E-Mail or PM
    Posting Frequency: Generally daily
    Systems You Can Run: Fate in its many forms, Barbarians of Lemuria, assorted indies (Lady Blackbird, FU, etc), and occasional romps into OSR territory
    Preferred Campaign Types: Fantasy, Dark, Heroic, or Gonzo Epic
    Sample Game Threads: Many over at rpg.net (do a search for my handle)
    Current Games: None currently
    Future Games: Planning a Fate Accelerated game set in Inverse World
    Last edited by roryb; 2018-11-02 at 01:57 PM.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: Pandorym
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes
    Contact Information: PM only.
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Systems You Can Run: FATE, Godbound, Chronicles of Darkness, Savage Worlds, Apocalypse World, Dungeon World, Warhammer 40k
    Preferred Campaign Types: Dark, Evil, Mystical, Humor, Fantasy. Nothing political.
    Sample Game Threads: All on RPGnet, just search my handle.
    Current Games: All That Glitters Is Red (Vampire: Blood & Smoke), Blessings of the God-Emperor Upon You (Warhammer 40k using Godbound) - all on RPGnet
    Future Games: Nothing at the moment, though I'm open to ideas!
    Last edited by Pandorym; 2018-11-02 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to bold an entry.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Name: Hugh_Fromrome but just call me Hugh
    Availability to Host Campaigns: currently open to hosting a game
    Contact Information: Pm me
    Posting-Frequency: daily
    Systems I can run: 3.5e D&D (Core, and different campaign settings), Starwars d20 system.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Dark, Mystical, Humor, Adventurous.
    Sample Game Threads: none on this forum.
    Current Games: none.
    Future Games: Tales of the Library : http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ry-D-amp-d-3-5
    Last edited by Hugh_fromrome; 2018-11-20 at 08:28 AM.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Your Name: chadpants
    Available for Campaign: Yes
    Contact Information: PM, email
    Posting Frequency: Daily or Every other day
    Systems Known: Cypher - specifically Numenera
    Campaign Types: Adventure, discovery, community building, exploration (some combat but certainly not the majority)
    Sample Games: Several games run on RPoL
    Current or Future Games: TBD
    Last edited by chadpants; 2018-11-30 at 08:53 AM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Name: Umbral Dragon, Umbral
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Y
    Contact Information: PM
    Posting Frequency: 4 to 5 times a week
    Systems You Can Run: Call of Cthulhu, BRP, Numenera, Dark Heresy, D&D5E, Dragon Age, Earthdawn 4, Fading Suns, Fate/FAE, Genesys, Heavy Gear, Ubiquity (Hollow Earth Expedition), Baroque, Mindjammer, Mutant Chronicles, Mutant Year Zero, Mythras, M-Space, Savage Worlds, The Void, World of Darkness
    Preferred Campaign Types: Dark, Mystical, Dungeoncrawl, space opera, sword & sorcery
    Sample Game Threads: tavern-keeper. com/roleplay/5691
    Current Games: tavern-keeper. com/roleplay/6629
    Future Games: Fading Suns (M-Space conversion)
    Madness is the fortress of the mind - A. Umbral

12. - Top - End - #192
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Marywn, or Angel
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yep
    Contact Information: Pms
    Posting Frequency: I check up daily, and post regulary
    Systems You Can Run: 5e
    Preferred Campaign Types: Anything that catchs my eye, I want more experience
    Sample Game Threads: None at the moment
    Current Games: None
    Future Games: Ravnica maybe and a custom campaign I'm working on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marywn View Post
    TIME FOR THESAURUS.COM!
    Consummate
    For a sufficiently sexy Fey patron, that might be the best word yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Have Barbarian Bear Totem Centaur, who's being ridden by a Cavalier Centaur, who's being ridden by a Life Cleric Centaur, who's being ridden by a Goliath Monk, who's being ridden by a Gnomish Warlock.

HI-HO SILVER, AWAYYYYYYY~!

13. - Top - End - #193

Name: Boethius Junior - I am not worthy of the name Boethius alone.

Availability to Host Campaigns: I am in the process of recruiting for a game at this moment.

Contact Information: PM would be preferable, please.

Posting Frequency: I strive to post a minimum of once per day. Dependent upon the day this may increase greatly, though I always take Sundays off from technology.

Systems You Can Run: There is not a system I would refuse to run, or at least attempt.

Preferred Campaign Types: I prefer games that are grounded, with only limited fantastical elements.

Sample Game Threads: Not at the moment yet.

Current Games: I have just opened up my Burning Wheel Gold game, Beneath The Delirious Moon, for recruitment in the Finding Players (Recruitment) sub-forum.

Future Games: I find it best to focus on one game at a time - should this current endeavor be successful I will certainly bring other ideas to the fore.

14. - Top - End - #194

BlackDragon

Name: Great Dragon. (Here) - DragonDM. - Dragon Fire. (Meetup)

Availability to Host Campaigns: Are you currently open to running a game?
    Yes, IRL. (See below link for Location.)

Contact Information: E-Mail [email protected], PM,
    post in my OoC thread http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...brew-(Offline)

Posting Frequency: How often you can post (average).
    PbP = Update - I am joining the Dracobolds Game (when it starts), and we'll see how well I do.
    I'm here almost every day, lurking. Posting to interesting Threads.

Systems You Can Run: 3.5e/5e D&D (Core, FR), open to Pathfinder 1e, Shadowrun,
    Star Wars D20, more - willing to learn.

Preferred Campaign Types: Co-operative Teamwork; Heroic, Fantasy/Mystical, Humor, Dungeoncrawl, Sci-Fi, etc.

Sample Game Threads: None online.

Current Games:
    (Saturday afternoon, weekly) Waterdeep and Dungeon of the Mad Mage.
    (Thursday afternoons, 2x month) Keep on the Borderlands, Converted to 5e at 5th level.

Future Games
    (TBD) Tyranny of Dragons
    Last edited by Great Dragon; 2019-02-23 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Updates

15. - Top - End - #195
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Name: Please call me Mercy.
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes.
    Contact Information: Contact me through this forum. I will add my Discord if my first week or so proves pleasant.
    Posting Frequency: At least once a day.
    Systems You Can Run: I can run several systems. I am only interested in running Pathfinder 1E and Starfinder these days though. With some heavy convincing, I might go for a 3.5E D&D game, but my preference is to just allow people playing in my Pathfinder games to use select 3.5 material.
    Preferred Campaign Types: I prefer deeper, more meaningful games with equally deep themes. I am fond of all sorts of fantasy in RPGs, as well as sci-fi and horror.
    Sample Game Threads: I just joined so that's not applicable.
    Current Games: I just joined so that's not applicable.
    Future Games: I have not decided on a game to run just yet.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Pixie in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Name: Mana
    Posting Frequency: 2-3 times a week.
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5e/5e D&D (Core, FR/Eberron/etc.), Pathfinder.
    Preferred Campaign Types: I like to start off a game with a pre-made module and then expand into a homebrew.
    Sample Game Threads: New to site.
    Current Games: New to site.
    Future Games: I will edit this part once I can post links.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Name: TheCritFail
    Availability yes
    Contact Information: [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: daily
    Systems You Can Run: 5e D&D, paranoia red
    Preferred Campaign Types: dark magic, semi dystopia, high fantasy, (paranoia)
    Sample Game Threads: none
    Current Games: none
    Future Games: I don't understand the question

18. - Top - End - #198
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Registered Dungeon Master [DM/GM]

Name: Cliff

Availability to Host Campaigns: Y

Contact Information: PM here for now

Posting Frequency: Uh.. whenever I remember, I guess or daily if there is a message to reply to.

Systems You Can Run: 2e, 3.5e D&D (Core, FR, Homebrew)

Preferred Campaign Types: low to high fantasy, heroic, dungeoncrawl, exploration, old-school hack and slash, a good mix of serious/funny/light/dark

Current Games / Future Games: 3.5e + house rules, Forgotten Realms - Waterdeep/Undermountain or similar

Details: I am open to Internet games (Roll20, Discord, etc.), but I very much prefer in-person groups. Me, plus three to five other players, at an actual table, using paper and pencil, and playing for 2-4 hours, once or twice a week would be perfect.

19. - Top - End - #199

Name: Tibbius

Current Games: DM - Traversing Tiny Dungeons; The Rescuers Player - Forgotten Tales of Arda: the Treachery of Rhudaur (TABA)

Posting Frequency: Intermittent

Settings I Like: Athas, Lemuria, Urban Arcana, Mythic Egypt, Discworld, Hyboria, Xoth, The Fjarrstrand Sagas, the Giant's New World

Systems I'm Willing to Run: There and Back Again; Barbarians of Lemuria; Old School Hack, Adventure Fantasy Game, Risus, Tiny Dungeon, nevers, Tiny Frontiers,
    Sorcerors & Sellswords

Preferred Campaign Types: Swords & sorcery, horror, fairy tale, intrigue, hexcrawling, military

Past Games: DM - World of Xoth; Pursuing the Exiled Prince; Saqqara and the Restless Dead (ancient Egypt, Barbarians of Lemuria, horror, intrigue, swords & sorcery); Unintended Consequences (Risus, Athas, Dark Sun re-imagined); Thieves' World (BoL Hack) - Game Thread; Defenestration of King Bryce (Risus, the Giant's world, revolution, plots); Free Ferelden; Ten Thousand Tombs; Sword of Heaven; Athens has Fallen; Goblintown
    Player - Iron and Ice.
    - - -
    Sometimes Listening; Sometimes Reading; Conan the Barbarian; Tros of Samothrace; The White Company; The Black Company; Smith of Wootton Major
    Last edited by Tibbius; 2020-10-16 at 08:47 AM.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    LISTENING to a VANISHED GOD
    Mythistorical bundle

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Name: Most people call me Requilac, but I will also accept Rel or Limpy (long story)

Availability to Host Campaigns: I am currently not hasting any campaigns, but I plan to be hosting a Call of Cthulhu 7e Campaign this Summer. I may or may not advertise this on GitP.

Contact Information: I am probably not going to respond to you quickly enough unless you direct message or email me.

Posting Frequency: I can post IC updates at least daily and respond to OOC messages within hours usually.

Systems You Can Run: Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Call of Cthulhu 7e, Evolution

Preferred Campaign Types: Lovecraftian Horror, Gothic Horror, Classical Tragedy, Swashbuckling, Historical Mystery

Sample Game Threads: I have completed two camapigns over GitP: Eldritch Dissonance (War and Lovecraftian Horror) and Plague of Nightmares (Gothic Horror and Mystery).

Current Games: I am currently recruiting for a Call of Cthulhu 7e Two-Shot called Armeggedon Exhumed.

Future Games: No future games are planned.
    Last edited by Requilac; 2020-06-17 at 09:03 AM.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

21. - Top - End - #201
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Name: PsycodurusEques (Psyc)
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Maybe, see below
    Posting Frequency: Flexible. At least a couple times a day.
    Systems You Can Run: Pathfinder. Typically, 3.P shenanigans a-okay.
    Preferred Campaign Types: I like a mix. Usually at least some humor, from basic comic relief in a serious story to full-on wacky. Big fights, but not tons of hack'n'slash. Any power level from 'zero' to 'epic'. No evil unless it's some kind of dark comedy or people I really like.
    Preferred Settings: Forgotten Realms, Planescape. Or a completely improvised homebrew. Not being too strict on setting lore is probably best for any of these.
    General Style: I don't pretend to attempt at balanced games. I only care that everyone gets to have fun and get their time to shine, and I usually handle that on the fly scene-by-scene rather than balancing things beforehand. So yeah, if you want to roll the dice on someone who will absolutely run that crazy campaign idea you could never find a GM for, or play that character you could never find the right game for, I'm that person. Homebrews, house rules, epics, gestalts, tristalts, whatever insanity.

Currently open to shorter-term games.
    Last edited by PsycodurusEques; 2019-07-10 at 12:42 AM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Banned

PaladinGuy

Name: Tom Kalbfus
    Contact Information: E-Mail: [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Once per day
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5e
    Preferred Campaign Types: High fantasy
    Sample Game Threads: I haven't run a game online before, but I have run tabletop games
    Current Games: None currently but see below
    Future Games: Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight 3.5e, after that Dragons of Winter Night, followed by Dragons of Spring Dawning.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: My screen name is Eternal Dharma. You can call me Matt though, since the screen name is pretentious and theatrical.

Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes? I'm not really sure how to answer this given that PBP isn't like live games where this could be used to determine session dates. At least not in my PBP experience.

Contact Information: You can just message me on here. I almost never check my email unless I have to do a security check or I get a notification straight from the service provider.

Posting Frequency: Once per day unless extraordinary circumstances pop up. I add that because force majeure is a thing and I want to account for that possibility.

Systems You Can Run: I can run lots of game systems, but I've only been in the mood for a few of them here lately. Those are Pathfinder 1E, Exalted 2E, Mutants and Masterminds 3E, and New World of Darkness.

Preferred Campaign Types: I really like high fantasy and horror. Not much else gets me interested other than the occasional sci-fi game. I prefer a good mix of rollplay and roleplay. I am not a fan of short one-shot games, I much prefer either more involved campaigns or open-world sandboxes.

Sample Game Threads: Most of my games that you can see are either in my notebook or on a private Discord server. If people need a sample of my GM'ing style, I'd be fine with outlining how I do things and maybe do a back-and-forth roleplay exchange sample.

Current Games: None at present. PF2E sort of killed the Discord groups and most of the people in my area have either left or play 2E/D&D5E, neither of which I am remotely interested in.

Future Games: I have ideas for future games. Probably more ideas than can realistically be finished within my lifetime. Haven't really decided on one yet.

Additional Notes: As a GM, I err more on the side of allowing things as long as they do not disrupt the game in either flavor or rules. I am a big proponent for the inclusion of third-party content in Pathfinder and generally allow everything that is reasonably balanced, I have access to, and, most importantly, fits the setting. I am also not shy when it comes to fixing certain broken rules, reversing pointless nerfs, or giving buffs to underpowered content.

Edited to add in the Additional Notes section.
    Last edited by Eternal Dharma; 2019-10-17 at 05:35 PM.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Pixie in the Playground

d20 Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: robsworld (goes by Rob or Robert)

Availability to Host Campaigns: I am currently running/DM'ing a game. The present campaign started in 2003, with a reset to 1st level in Oct, 2019.

Contact Information: You can contact me via email: <gamers 'at' robsworld 'dot' org> (Email address intentionally munged by author. Please replace 'at' and 'dot' with appropriate symbols. email is the best way to contact me.

Gaming Frequency: We play every other Saturday, from 1600-2200. In 'Aurora, Colorado' (Denver/Aurora area).

System used in Campaign: I run a 3.5 D&D Campaign (Primarily Forgotten Realms) with plenty of house rules: <https://www.robsworld.org/3ehsrls.pdf>

Type of Campaign: This is a Face-To-Face D&D game / In person roleplaying at my house: <https://www.robsworld.org/photos/dndgamerslair/index.html>.

Style of Play: A high magic campaign, where I try to focus on story, moral/ethical dilemmas and role-playing. The campaign has a very long arc. It took us 15 years to get to 12th level, and we've just reset to 1st. No play of evil characters is permitted. The characters are heroes, seeking to make the world a better place for all.

Sample Game Threads: If you'd like to get a better idea of the campaign, you can visit our game related pages available online: <https://www.robsworld.org/3ecampaign.html>. Some of the online material is out of date, but the campaign is active. Keeping web pages up to date can be time consuming.

Current Games: The Rob's World! Campaign runs at full speed with seven players and one DM. Currently (as of Oct, 2019), we're seeking one player to fill the table.

Future Games: If the table is full, I can add you to the 'waiting list'.
    Last edited by robsworld; 2019-10-21 at 03:46 AM. Reason: To correct formatting

25. - Top - End - #205
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Name: Idan
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Are you currently open to running a game? Yes
    Posting Frequency: Couple times Daily
    You Can Run: 3.5e D&D, willing to learn others
    Preferred Campaign Types: Mystical, Humor
    Sample Game Threads: I've never done any online
    Current Games: One offline in IRL
    Future Games: Two, one that's a modern day zombie apocalypse and the other one is a D&D world magic apocalypse

26. - Top - End - #206
    Banned

Name: Ghostwire
    Posting Frequency: At least once a day depending on circumstances, aiming for 2-3/day
    Systems You Can Run: D&D (3.x, 4e, 5e) d20 Modern, Pathfinder 1e, M&M 3e (open to others)
    Preferred Campaign Types: All sort really. High Fantasy, Low-Magic, Modern, Sci-fi, Cyberpunk, Post-apocalypse, Horror (etc)
    Sample Game Threads: New to PbP so nothing yet
    Current Games: Nothing at the moment
    Future Games: Planning a Carbon 2185 cyberpunk game. (Just trying to get to ten posts so I can use links)

27. - Top - End - #207
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: DM Raven
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Currently running multiple games and looking for players
    Contact Information: I can't post emails yet, so just contact me through this until I hit 10.
    Posting Frequency: I don't post much, I run games through roll20
    Systems You Can Run: D&D 5e
    Preferred Campaign Types: Sprawling, Sandbox, wanderlust, tactical
    Sample Game Threads: I don't run games by thread.
    Current Games: I'm running multiple "World of Gaian" games on Roll20
    Future Games: I will be running games on most days of the week, but they are going to be pay to play for the time being.
    If you stare long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will begin to stare back into you.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Halfling in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Name: Mad Max.
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I can run a game right now, although possibly not if I join a campaign as a player.
    Contact Information: Shoot me a message here!
    Posting Frequency: Daily. I'll post more often when stuff like combat occurs, where I need to weigh in.
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5, Pathfinder, 4e, Cyberpunk 2020 (Sort of, I've got minimal experience with it).
    Preferred Campaign Types: Heroic fantasy, but I like to focus on the characters a bit too.
    Sample Game Threads/Current Game Threads: Haven't run PbP before, but I'm excited to try.
    Future Games: As of right now, potentially a RHoD game.
    Last edited by Mad Max; 2020-05-14 at 03:35 PM. Reason: formatting

29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Name: Dieuoffire

Availability to Host Campaigns: I currently am running a few games on discord

Contact Information: Dieuoffire

Posting Frequency: I can post daily. usually more often.

Systems You Can Run: D&D 3.5, Exalted 2.5, D6 system (old star wars system), willing to learn more if you can interest me.

Preferred Campaign Types: Sandbox, High powered, some house rules but I try to make them simple and (relatively) few.

Sample Game Threads: I am new to PBP here, other threads are not public.

Current Games: Several

Future Games: Several

Since the above doesn't give a good intro to me I will post a little more. let me sum up my favored game style. I create dramatic tension, Players solve it.

NPC do not sit by. If you ignore one or support one and they may grow into something more.

Easy campaigns are easily forgotten. hard ones are worth telling your friends about. I want my players to WANT to tell their friends about what they managed to do. My plots are rarely simple, expect intrigue.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Pixie in the Playground

Goblin

Default Gold of Greyhawk 3.5

I am advertising a game on this website. It has one player so far. I'll run with 1-4 players. It takes place on the Wild Coast, west of Narwell, west of Wyron Bloodeep, near Caeden's Thorp, which is basically a horse traders ranch. It take place in 567 Common Year.

Come check it out. Remember, this is for fun.