New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Your Name: 3D3N is my screen name, but call me Eden.

Available for Campaign: Yes. If I ever lose the desire to GM, I'll try and remember to edit this to reflect that.[/B]

Contact Information: Message me here. I might include my Discord at a later date.

Posting Frequency: I post multiple times a day on forums and practically live on the internet.

Systems Known: I know a lot of systems. But, for the sake of relevancy, I'll run Pathfinder 1E, D&D 3.5, Starfinder, and maybe D&D 5E.

Campaign Types: I have diverse interests, so I'll run almost any type of game. Except for ERP games, but those are against the forum rules anyway.

Sample Games: None available to the public.

Current or Future Games: I have plans to run a game or three here. I'm fairly flexible at this point as to what I will run.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name: Wondersmith
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Yes.
    Contact Information: Send me a PM!
    Posting Frequency: Generally once or twice a day.
    Systems You Can Run: 4e D&D, WoD/CoD, Savage Worlds
    Preferred Campaign Types: Generally open to many types, I enjoy roleplay focused stuff the most though.
    Sample Game Threads: None! Boo!
    Current Games: None yet!
    Future Games: XCrawl: The Dungeon Games

3. - Top - End - #213
    Pixie in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Name
    You can call me Scharla.

Availability to Host Campaigns
    Yes.

Contact Information
    Send me a private message, I guess? That would make the most sense.

Posting Frequency
    1-4 times a day depending on other players.

Systems You Can Run
    I can technically run about three dozen systems. All I'm really interested in right now are Pathfinder, Starfinder, D&D 5E, Lancer, CthulhuTech, Savage Worlds, New World of Darkness, and Final Fantasy d20.

Preferred Campaign Types
    I don't really have a preferred campaign type. My games only rarely have a prevailing lighthearted theme though, so I suppose I can say that I like more serious games for the most part.

Sample Game Threads
    Not applicable.

Current Games
    Not applicable.

Future Games
    I have a few games that I want to run that have been gathering dust for a while. I don't know which I will run here as my freshman offering yet but, rest assured, I will be running something. It might be a magical girl game, a Soulsborne-inspired game filled with undying heroes and a cycle of misery, a Final Fantasy d20 romp, or something even more out there.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Name: Sarge67

Contact Information: Send me a private message.

Posting Frequency: 1-4 times a day depending on other players.

Systems You Can Run: Star Trek Dechipher, Star Trek Adventures, AD&D 1st and 2nd editions, D&D 3.5 ed, VtM 20th Ann., and Shadowrun 5th ed.

Preferred Campaign Types: Old AD&D 0 Level. Underdark. Suspense, Mystery, and Action. 60-65% roleplay vs rollplay.

Sample Game Threads Not Applicable.

Current Games: Not Applicable

Future Games: Forgotten Realms 'Lands of Thesk' and Underdark 'Webs are Weaved with Darkened Twine'
    Last edited by sarge67; 2020-12-13 at 03:44 PM.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground

Zombie

Name: Zalphier's for the profile, but Zen's quicker
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Not running anything yet, but aim to change that.
    Contact Information: Email or PM
    Posting Frequency: How often you can post (average). Not quite hourly, but more than just daily
    Systems You Can Run: Mostly just versed in D&D 5e, but I've got the books for a few other that I'm off-handedly working through, so that should change soon-ish
    Preferred Campaign Types: Mixed, love a good post-apocalypse setting whether it be the immediate aftermath or after civilization has rebuilt and spread stories of the relics left behind.
    Sample Game Threads: Nothing yet
    Current Games: Nothing yet
    Future Games: Mostly just homebrews that I've been drafting up during work breaks for now.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Name: Inexorabletruth
    Ways to Contact: IM will be fine
    Posting Frequency: 1 to 3 times per week.
    Type of Campaign: D&D (5e)
    Types of Characters: Mostly Core Race/Class combos.
    Old Characters: Most of my old characters have been lost in the archives somewhere, but I tend to prefer martial classes rather than spell casters. If I pick a spellcaster, it's almost always a cleric. I don't need or desire to be the game MVP. I'm just happy to be included, and will generally go with the flow. I'll include links to the few characters that can still be found online. The rest... I'll just summaries.

D&D 3.5 Characters
    August Tribolde (Lvl 1 Human Aristo/Level 3 Pally)
    A snooty, racist, elitist Aristocrat/Palladin of Tyranny for a low-op evil campaign. I've reused this a-hole as a villain or at least a foil in several campaigns I've run as well. The build was highly deoptimized and honestly, that was the point. I wanted him to fail, and he kind of became the comic relief of the game.
    Burning Sky (Lvl 1 Human Fighter/Level 4 Monk)
    A proud, if somewhat naive, Native American-inspired Barbarian. His whole build was centered around him ambushing enemies by jumping or diving from the high ground and coming down (throwing axes first) into an opponent's skull. He worked better than you'd think for such a low-tier build, and he inspired more Monk builds. Apparently, I'm at my best in 3.5 when I'm building Monks... which is really crazy.
    Gerbo Garrick (Level 1 Gnome Fighter)
    A spunky, good-natured young farmer turned fighter. The game never advanced to level 2, unfortunately. So... not much to say about him.
    Mighty Mo "Monica" (Level 3 Razerclaw Shifter Monk)
    A stoic and fiercely loyal monk. Their death was, by far, the most epic death of any of my PCs. (They don't all die, I just don't rage quit if they do, so DMs aren't afraid to let it happen.) They was so incredibly popular, that their lore lives on in any game run by me or my circle of friends, and you can often find a monument to them in monasteries. They was very fun and challenging to play as well.
    Osborn (Level 10 Halfling Rogue)
    An acrobatic and kleptomaniac air-pirate. As you can see, I don't Multiclass often. It's just not my thing. I don't need it. Single class characters are lots of fun if you let them get to mid-to-upper levels. This build was designed to be incredible at tying people up. He had a kind of code about not killing. So, he mostly stuck opponents with knives until they gave up. Then he tied them up, looted them, and found a way to profit from their capture.
    Versvesh Lvl 6 Aquatic Orc Level 4 Barbarian/Level 2Rogue
    A happy-go-lucky privateer who prizes family and friends above any other treasure. The game was so engaging and the players were so enthusiastic and creative that we didn't notice the DM had quit the game until he hadn't posted in over a month.
    Rodney Dangerfield (Human Level 3 Expert
    A selfish, smart-alec stand-up comic with a preference for cheesy one-liners. I put as much as I could into Performance and Diplomacy and basically talked my way out of fights. For an NPC class, I'm going to say he was a really strong build. He was one of two PCs in the game that didn't get killed, and I was even able to get members of the party resurrected for. free. But only once.

D&D 4E Characters
    Ash Level 3 Razerclaw Fighter
    A stealthy and acrobatic Shifter Fighter inspired by Spetznaz. He was really fun to play, and I would probably want to rebuild this character for any future 4E games.
    Malor Malial (Level 1 Wizard)
    One of my very rare wizard appearances. He was a clever, yet inexperienced, military advisor and strategist. He died well.
    Regjak the Redeemer (Level 1 Paladin)
    A socially awkward, yet well-intended, mercenary. The game didn't go well, and it made me lose my taste for 4E. But, I learned a lot about the Dragonborn because of him, and have used them when I DM as NPCs several times since.

Characters I Still Have Sheets To

Old Campaigns:
    All old campaigns I've been in are gone. They got deleted from the database at some point, and I rarely get a chance to play as a PC, thus I have nothing to show you.
    Current Campaigns:
    I am not currently in a campaign, though I think I would very much like to be. Don't get me wrong... I love being a DM, but running a game can be stressful and exhausting. Sometimes, it's just nice to only have to worry about one character and how they relate to the rest of the party. I'm officially done (DONE I say) with 3E and 3.5 campaigns. I prefer 5E campaigns, but I can be talked into a 4E campaign if the game looks awesome and the DM is solid. So, hit me up if you've got a game. I'll do what I can to be a fun, engaged, and clever player.
    Last edited by inexorabletruth; 2021-08-17 at 04:51 PM.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:
    For the Republic of Ishtar! A 5E Campaign

My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

Jormengand's Advice on Character Development

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Name: Telok

Availability: Probably high

Contact: PM, I only get to sit at my computer and check email about once a week.

Posting: 3/4 per day

Systems: I'll run Paranoia, Classic Traveller, and Dungeons the Dragoning 40k 7th edition v1.6t

Preferred Game Style: Classic zap and... whatever DtD defaults to.

Previous Games:
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...-Going-fishing
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...as-Dungeon-3-5
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...-Action-Report

Current Games: Rewriting the DtD system. See thread in Other Games.

Future Games: If you're in or near Anchorage, Alaska then in-person for nearly any system is a pretty definite yes. We'll work around the plague. The DtD rewrite is sufficiently complete that I'll run that on the forum for about a 3 person group. All future DtD games will take place in the continuing setting that is currently getting more and more screwed up by PCs.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

{table=head]Your Name: Ababnimboble or Abab for short | Available for Campaign: Running a campaign atm, busy
    Contact Information: PMs, Ill get to you within a decent time frame | Posting Frequency: Daily, with fluctuations of course
    Systems Known: DnD 5e, and Gurps 4e, willing to learn. | Campaign Types: Haven't tried much.
    Sample Games: Wish I could say I had any experience :P | Current or Future Games: *Please insert campaign donations here*
    [/table]

I don't mind any group sizes, though larger than 5 is a stretch of my untested ability as a GM/DM and my slightly tested ability as a writer.
    Last edited by Ababnimboble; 2022-08-10 at 10:02 PM.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Guess I'll add. I usually run with larger groups (5-8) and my campaigns usually go to lvl 20.

Name: The Shadow
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Starting one in the near future?
    Contact Information: PM. If no response, email.
    Posting Frequency: I don't know yet. Only ever run voice games.
    Systems You Can Run: 5e.
    Preferred Campaign Types: dungeoncrawl, gritty, no punches pulled
    Sample Game Threads: None in this forum
    Current Games: Megadungeon, pirate quest, arena tournament
    Future Games: "The Prophesied Savior"

10. - Top - End - #220
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Dark Omen

Contact Information: Send me a private message.

Posting Frequency: 1-4 posts a day depending on other players.

Systems You Can Run:Star Trek Adventures, D&D 3.5 ed, and VtM 20th Ann.

Preferred Campaign Types: Low Levels, Suspense, Mystery, and Action. 70-75% roleplay vs rollplay range for D&D and 80-85% Roleplay vs rollplay in WoD settings. My rule is 'If it is routine, a roll is not needed'

Sample Game Threads Not Applicable.

Current Games: Not Applicable

Future Games: 'Unlikely Heroes' and 'Duval After Dark'

11. - Top - End - #221
    Pixie in the Playground

GM Profile : Venoshock

Name: Venoshock
    Availability: Yes [open to requests]
    Frequency: 1/day or more
    Systems:
    Most interested in GMing Pathfinder 1st ed., Fate (probably Accelerated), and Risus.
    Potentially interested in Mutants & Masterminds and Big Eyes, Small Mouth.
    Games I've never played but would like to try include in Champions, Blades in the Dark, and Dungeons & Dragons 2nd ed.

Currently particularly interested in running a Pathfinder game using Spheres.

GM Style: I like to tailor games to players as closely as I can, so an abundance of feedback is appreciated. I like to put having fun first and foremost, which often lends itself to more heroic, comedic, or butt-kicking-centric adventures, but I can do darker, grittier, and seriouser stories as well with the right people.

For things like Pathfinder specifically, I'm open to almost any kind of 3rd party content, weird kind of concepts, high-powered whatevers, and experimenting with variant rules. So if you have something that never seems to fit or you never get the chance to try, I'd be glad to build a campaign that can include it.

Potential Pathfinder Campaign Ideas
    Spoiler
    Show

* PCs are explorers helping established a settlement on a new land. They must survive monsters, eldritch weather, and the ruins of a fallen civilization.

* Psionics-themed game with technological aspects. PCs take over a prison and fight powerful warlords in world ravaged by disaster. Intended to be a gestalt game.

* Path of War-themed game taking place in a planar city where death is cheap (and often has to be replaced). PCs belong to a mercenary-thief guild and are recruited to steal a number of items from shrines scattered on various worlds. Intended to be a gestalt game.

* Spheres and Shackles: Pirate-themed spheres campaign. Wouldn’t strictly follow the Skull & Shackles adventure path, but would probably steal heavily from it.
    Last edited by Venoshock; 2023-07-03 at 02:10 AM.