Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: WebTiefling, Tiefling, Tief
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: usually hourly, time off for sleep, sporadic over weekends.
    Type of Campaign:D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder)
    Types of Characters: I've run the gamut.
    Other Information: Played quite a few PbP games with other game systems, never D&D, though. Good player (even if I do say so myself).
    Spoiler: I am playing...
    Show
    Thanks to Elder Tsufu for the awesome Mat Cauthon avatar!

2. - Top - End - #392
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Steve, Scumbaggery, Scumbag Steve, etc.
    Posting Frequency: Frequently, especially when at work.
    Type of Campaign: 3.5, but have some experience with Pathfinder.
    Types of Characters: Brawlers to skill monkeys. I rarely play casting classes.
    Old Characters: None on this forum, but here is one.
    Old Campaigns: None on this forum
    Other Information: Currently seeking a game where someone has a good grasp on the rules, but general understanding that the IRL games I am used to playing normally go by what the DM says. I actually want to play legitimate, but I might need some coaching

3. - Top - End - #393
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

smile Re: Player Registry

Name: Robert
    Ways to Contact: PM, though willing to share email
    Posting Frequency: weekdays good (could post multiple times a day if game was going that fast), weekends are sporadic
    Type of Campaign: Any! I'm new to this. I've done MUDs (and actually my forum name goes back to GS3/GS4 on the off chance anyone recognizes Ridry), so making a character and RPing isn't new to me. Would need to bear with me a bit, but I'll learn quick.
    Types of Characters: I like religious characters, Clerics and Paladins specifically interest me. If not using one of those I'd typically like some kind of magic user.
    Other Information: I always see these boards up and figured if somebody wanted to take a chance on a newbie I'd stick my info up. I've always wanted to give D&D a go, but just never seem to be able to find a group for it.
    Last edited by Ridry; 2013-10-16 at 05:36 PM.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Name: Jason
    Ways to Contact: [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Daily/Semi/Weekly/Hourly/etc.
    Type of Campaign: 2nd Ed
    Types of Characters: Wizards/Rogues/Bards.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Orc in the Playground

Name: I answer to R.J., Raezeman (if you can pronounce that) and Jo
    Ways to Contact: PM and [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Pretty new to this forum, so i'm not posting that much, yet
    Type of Campaign: d&d 3.5, but willing to study up on other versions
    Types of Characters: eventually, hope to have played as many different types as possible
    Old Characters: none in this forum, but there are Ryuk, the neutral dwarven duskblade; Zim, the evil human dragonfire adept and Kethro, the good raptoran sorcerer
    Old Campaigns: none in this forum
    Other Information: Living in Gent, Belgium

6. - Top - End - #396
    Barbarian in the Playground

Name: Paul
    Ways to Contact: PM and email [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: A few times a day during the day
    Type of Campaign: 3.0/3.5
    Types of Characters: i like gish characters, divine or arcane. i like to play stealth characters both urban or wildernes oriented. i dont like to go fullcaster at all.
    Old Characters: My first character was a monk/sorc/swiftblade. i also played spellthiefs, assassins, rangers, paladins.
    Old Campaigns: I'm DMing a game now with my gaming group, we started arround Feb, you can find some of the journals on the 3.5 forum. i played my first character for over 4years in a 1 to 20 campaing.
    Other Information: i never played online and i want to give it a shot. i played dnd since 2009.
    Last edited by pilvento; 2013-10-18 at 04:56 PM.
    english not base lenguage, sry for the grammar, thanks.

Kael Proudmoure, Swifblade (avatar by Loki Eremes)
    Unlimited arcane technique: Spell, Sword, and Fist.

7. - Top - End - #397

RogueGuy

Name: Nick
    Posting Frequency: A few times a day. (Though depends when others are posting.)
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder, Dragon Age
    Types of Characters: No experience in pathfinder, so fighter or a simple class would probably suit me best. In Dragon Age I have no preference, I'll play anything.
    Other Information: I am inexperienced roleplayer, but have done a little bit in past. (4E and Dragon Age mainly.) Still I'm willing to learn and most of just want to get in a game and start having fun.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Name: Ted
    Posting Frequency: At least once a day, but I can do more as needed
    Type of Campaign: Willing to try anything! I've only ever played D&D 3.5e and 4e, but I'd be open to any other possibilities.
    Types of Characters: Thus far, my characters have mostly been sorcerers or rangers. I run the gamut between enjoying vast exertions of power and quick surgical strikes. I'm more than happy to adjust my playstyle and character to party needs.
    Other Information: I'm relatively inexperienced, but I know my way around a d20. I'm a bit of a theater geek, so I enjoy mapping out my character's internal journey/voice/personality. I enjoy meticulous planning and reckless, borderline suicidal attacks in equal measure. Above all, though, I'm flexible to party or GM needs. HMU!

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Name: DarkOne7141981 ("Rob")
    Ways to Contact: Email first at [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Daily at least (with exceptions on occasion, as I am I the military)
    Type of Campaign: I prefer D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder, though I am familiar with 4th edition too; would be interested in a game in the Dresden Files RPG as well.
    Types of Characters: I am interested in most anything; have been known to obsess over character design but need work on my spells-knowledge; playing a (non-villain?) Dread Necromancer or Warlock would be a blast.
    Old Characters: N/A This would be my first attempt at a forums game.
    Old Campaigns: N/A This would be my first attempt at a forums game.
    Other Information: I would really like to include my two RL brothers in the game. They live in Texas right now, though I am in Spain (military). This results in a 7-hour time difference, though I work nights sometimes and that makes things work better.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Name: Reaperfrost8 "not going to put my real name"
    Contact Email [email protected] pm
    Posting Frequency Once a week
    Types of campaign any based on the world of darkness both old and new also homebrew i can do that. I am also familiar with jags wonderland scion exalted and legend of five rings
    Types of Characters Usually medic or healer cast but unless you want a speech wit or speech I can do.
    Old Characters None on this page
    Old Campaigns None yet first time
    Last edited by reaperfrost8; 2013-10-23 at 09:30 PM.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Name: Arkylos
    Ways to contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: Daily at best
    Types of Campaigns: Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, willing to learn other systems
    Types of Characters: Will play any character, but I have a preference towards summoners in pathfinder

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ettin in the Playground

Name: Bounty Hunter, BH
    Ways to Contact: PM me here on GitP
    Posting Frequency: Daily at least (with exceptions on occasion, as I am I the military)
    Type of Campaign: I prefer D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder, though I am working to become familiar with 4th edition too. I would also try a 5e playtest.
    Types of Characters: I've mostly played rogues and rangers, I'll admit I dont know much about spellcasters. But I would join a low-level game to learn one.
    Old Characters: Relatively new here but I have a few low level characters.
    • Graxaan Ironhide : A dragonborn cleric setting out from hius sheltered life at the church, to see the world and spread the blessings of Pelor.
    • Rook Deadeye : A half-orc fighter with a wicked scar and blind eye, serving as a mercenary or hired mucsle.
    • Balthos Ironknuckle : A dwarven soldier from the cold north of Forgotten Realms, serving as a guard for an expidetion into long forgotten ruins.

Old Campaigns: I just started trying my hand as a DM with a Keep on the Shadowfell module. But most of the games I was a player in here have fallen apart either due to DMs becoming too busy, or having a majority of the players simply disappear without a word.
    Other Information: I'm looking for an active and high-effort campaign; As in I'd prefer a game with everyone posting at least every 48 hours, and regular updates from the DM, and players who put more than a single line in each of their posts.

Spoiler: This Is An Example Post
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounty Hunter View Post
    Studying the last few prospective adventurers, Balthos grabs his axe which had been leaning against the table and rests his forearm on the butt of the handle as an impromptu walking stick and leans a little further back in his chair. The addition of a man of the wild, who from the looks of it knew how to handle the local area’s eccentric tendencies, quelled his uneasiness. Though he still didn’t know what to think of the towering man or the sorcerer with the wicked looking smile and darting eyes, he turns and nods to the Oridimm.

He realizes that everyone else had thrown in their lot already, leaving him as the last undecided attendee. He looks down at the almost empty mug in his right hand and frowns slightly, then raises the mug towards Finnean and gets up from his chair. “Alright, count me in on your little expedition; let’s hear how you plan to go about it.” He downs the last of the drink in his mug and sets it on the wooden table. “If the cold or the beasts of the wild don’t have their way with us, this seems like it could turn to profitable bit of work… or if nothing else at least a bit ‘interesting’." With that last bit he glances from the sorcerer to the towering cleric, both still standing near the Finnean alongside the hearth.

“Now when do we eat?”

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Yawielas
    Ways to Contact: PM me here on GitP
    Posting Frequency: Daily, sometimes several times a day
    Type of Campaign: DnD 3.5, WoD, CoC, and a few others
    Types of Characters: I prefer rogues, rangers, fighters or bards, not very comfortable as a caster
    Old Characters: It's been quite a few years since I played here last, so I don't really remember.
    Old Campaigns: See previous answer
    Other Information: I am looking for a game with dedicated players and GM, where posting is frequent. Since I'm in a different time zone than many of the players here, Skype or any other form of live playing is difficult for me. I have many years of experience with play by post games, as well as table top and larp games. I prefer the medieval fantasy setting, but will also play other stuff, like modern or sci fi.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

Name: Bekeleven, Bek11, Bek
    Posting Frequency: Daily, often more.
    Type of Campaign: 3.X, Nobilis, SR4, Magical Burst, Misc. Others
    Types of Characters: Scattered concept-wise. When I first get into a system I go for less complicated, rules-wise.
    Old Characters: Sadly, I don't have any online in a shareable state at the moment.
    Old Campaigns: Mostly in-person, Roll20 or Skype. Haven't PbP in nearly a decade.
    Other Information: I enjoy making things. This is a broad statement that includes homebrew.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Halfling in the Playground

Name: Darkranger85
    Posting Frequency: Frequently. Multiple times per day.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5
    Types of Characters: Any buy inexperienced. Prefer Elves.
    Old Characters: None
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Information: I'm a new player to the game with no experience. I am an absolute lover of the Forgotten Realms world and have read many of the books based there.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Name: Sasha
    Ways to Contact: PMs go to my email so I can be pretty sure to get them.
    Posting Frequency: Once or twice per day though it can vary if my schedule becomes unexpectedly hectic
    Type of Campaign: I've played Pathfinder, 3.5, and 4th Edition but I'm open to try just about anything.
    Types of Characters: I tend to play oddball combination characters that aren't necessarily very optimized in terms of ability. Mostly unambiguously heroic though they've run the full spectrum from sanity to lack thereof over the course of the games I've played.
    Old Characters: None on the Forum, though I've been playing tabletop games in meatspace for a good five years or so and I have a fairly broad character portfolio from those (although I've lost some character sheets over time)
    Old Campaigns: None on the forum, all the campaigns I've played until now have been with my circle of friends in meatspace.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Halfling in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I had forgotten about this forum :D

Name: Kniss
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, 4e or D20 modern
    Types of Characters: any spellcaster (preferably undead and/or necromancer), ranger or other dexterity-based classes
    Old Characters: Have RP'ed as a 4th edition Ranger and as a 3.5 Dread Necromancer (shortly)
    Old Campaigns: New to to forum-based RPGs
    Other Information: My experience is limited in the world of pen and paper RPGs, but I have a good deal of experience in less formal roleplaying.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: DreadBone
    Type of Campaign: Mainly SWSE, but want to learn new systems
    Types of Characters: Soldiers, Jedi, and Melee heavy
    Old Characters: Havent played any pbp only f2f
    Old Campaigns: See above
    Other Information: Everyone was new at one time give a guy a chance...

19. - Top - End - #409
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGirl

Name: I'm DM_Dilly on this website. (Just plain Dilly elsewhere.)
    Ways to Contact: email is DM_DillyATaolDOTcom (just replace the underlined blue words with their email symbols, of course)
    Posting Frequency: Daily (sometimes more if the game is moving along at that kind of speed) on through to two or three times a week.
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder), the classic Marvel Super Heroes RPG
    Types of Characters: Any class
    Old Characters: Zyrene the Sorceress in the King's Cause
    Old Campaigns: the King's Cause
    Other Information: I'm hoping to find a game starting from Level 1 and going up from there. I don't play evil alignments or remorselessly evil/depressing settings--I'm far too much of a hopeful romantic to willingly submit myself to that...
    Last edited by DM_Dilly; 2013-10-26 at 09:44 AM.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Name: Kenny
    Ways to Contact: Private Message, please ^^
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: I'm flexible. I like tinkering with wizards and doing unusual character builds.
    Old Characters: n/a
    Old Campaigns: n/a
    Other Information: Never done play by post, never done pathfinder. I'd like to start there, with the understanding that I'm a newbie who's only experimented with DnD stuff up to this point. If you've got room for another player and a party spot that needs filling, shoot me a PM!

21. - Top - End - #411

Name: Ryan
    Ways to Contact: PM me, or email at [email protected]
    Type of Campaign: Anything, but I'm looking to do something besides traditional fantasy. Something Pulp, Urban fantasy or Cyberpunk maybe.
    Types of Characters: Any. If you need a specific role to fill a space, we'll talk
    Old Characters:
    Old Campaigns:
    Other Information: I just want to join a game, soon. I'm feeling creatively dead at the moment, so I'm hoping for something to stretch my RP muscles.

GraveGobbler Avatar still made by Ceika!

I'm revamping my blog. slightly new look, very new name, hopefully some new content soon.
    It's called Diceroller Flicks Goblin on The Grid and it's centered around RPG themed films and other stuff I want to put up.
    My Latest post? My favorite source of plot hooks for D&D
    http://goblinonthegrid.wordpress.com/

22. - Top - End - #412

Name: South, Southpaw
    Ways to Contact: PM here is best. [email protected] is my go to, but it's been getting swamped with spam lately, so I may miss the message.
    Posting Frequency: As needed for the game; normally don't post much, but a game will give me reason for more frequency.
    Type of Campaign: 3.5, PF, M&M, and Dresden
    Types of Characters: I like spontaneous casters, but I can go with melee types as well.
    Other Information: I have about a year of experience playing a little of 3.5, PF, and M&M. I pull mostly from SRD, so I don't have access to much splatbook cheese. I own the Dresden books, but have yet to play since no one in my group is up for it. I've yet to be in a game that went beyond 5th level, and usually we change up around 3rd, since my groups DM gets bored and changes game/system/campaign every month, at least. Really looking for a game where I can play to the character's full potential. Not a munchkin or gestalt player; I like to keep it simple and enjoy the game.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Orc in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

smile Re: Player Registry

Name: Lelfin (hey you works though)
    Ways to Contact: private message, I guess?
    Posting frequency: thinking most week days, New to play by post.
    Type of campaign: DnD 3.5, particularly interested in Eberron (recently acquired lot of books, and been reading them)
    Types of Characters: enjoy spellcasters and sneak types
    Other info: played long ago in college days. Was feeling nostalgic and a friend suggest I look into play by post. Lurked for a while off and on here and decided to give it a try.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGirl

Name: No Brains
    Ways to Contact: PM on this account.
    Posting Frequency: Daily ATM.
    Type of Campaign: I know 2e,3x, and 4e of D&D. I would like to pbp here.
    Types of Characters: Anything from Fi-Tor to a sorcerer wielding a snake.
    Old Characters: None now. Need some experience.
    Old Campaigns: No recorded games.
    Other Information: I'm interested in whatever position DMs or players need to fill out the campaign. I would like to try playing a PC who has a scripted death or betrayal at one point that makes them an NPC. Something unexpected like that.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Dario
    Ways to Contact: PM or skype (Lamephilosopher)
    Type of Campaign: 3.5
    Types of Characters: Usually rangers (I like to be the sherlock guy) or other charismatic characters (pirates are awesome)
    Old Characters: I played ranger and fighters in campaigns with my friends
    Old Campaigns: I've never played online
    Other Information: I prefer playing with a voice chat, but I am a flexible person

26. - Top - End - #416
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Mitch

Ways to Contact: Just PM me here, or ask me.

Posting Frequency:

Variable, probably at least 3 times a week, at most, several times a day. Depends on my availability and level of interest. I will probably only be participating in one game at a time.

Type of Campaign:

I like to begin play with 'starting characters'. Level 1 in D&D, etc. I like games where time passes, and characters develop along with the story in order to become stronger and achieve their goals. To me, skipping levels is like skipping ahead in a novel. It spoils it.

I like sword and sandal, high fantasy, Super hero RPGs, and WOD.

I'm looking for a RP oriented game with creative, well written players (and DM) who have the maturity level to deal with advanced RPG concepts like:

• Being able to put ego aside for the sake of immersion

• Handling inter-party conflict with out resorting to player killing

• Knowing the difference between IC and OOC knowledge, and properly applying it

I'm looking for a game where the DM can focus on plot, theme, mood, and setting, rather than having to play referee. On the other hand, I do like to pass notes with the DM from time to time in order to set up, and later reveal unexpected character-initiated plot twists. I can appreciate others who do the same.

Here are some of my opinions on table top RPGs:

• I enjoy action/combat oriented games, and i don't feel that combat and RP are mutually exclusive.

• I feel that character death is an outcome that the DM should avoid at all costs, unless the player is looking to leave the game. A character sheet is not just a piece of paper to me, its a work of art.

• I feel that there is a place in RPGs for character optimization, but a big part of what gives a character its unique spark of life is how it diverges from that optimal build.

Types of Characters:

I like to play characters who gravitate to an aberrant mode of morality. Chaotic neutral, Lawful evil, and neutral evil are my favorite D&D alignments to play.

In a fantasy game, I like to play wielders of dark magic, tormented psions, narcissistic elves and brutal barbarians.

In old WOD I like to play Lasombra (never antitribu), and in New WOD i like to play Mastigos Apostate.

If I had to pick a super power to have, it would be telepathy, with a specialization in mind control. On a side note, I don't know why everyone is always grouping telepathy with telekinesis. Totally different power.

Other Information:

I have been playing tabletop for almost 30 years, and I have developed a lot of opinions and predispositions, as you have seen. That said, I am willing to play almost any game. I understand that many people disagree with my opinions. That's why they're called opinions. As long as people are respectful of my gaming worldview, I'm fine with that.
    Last edited by Wormwood78; 2013-11-04 at 08:43 AM.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry, currently found a campaign

Name: Oko and Qailee
    Ways to Contact: PM me here
    Posting Frequency: I'll prob post at least daily. I don't want anything too fast though (like, I can't do hourly)
    Type of Campaign: 3.5 preferably
    Types of Characters: I would like to do one of two builds: 1) A healing focused cleric or 2) A crazy cat guy (Its a druid/ranger/beastmaster build that ends up with several cat animal companions, ofc I'd be asking for DM approval to use a cat as an animal companion)
    Old Characters: I actually don't have old sheets... I only played in 1 campaign and it was from levels 2-3 (our DM quit after). I have 2 campaigns of DM experience though :/
    Old Campaigns: My campaigns are ongoing and being run over skype.
    Other Information: I have a bud who might want to join me if I join a campaign. He likes monks. I tend to prefer RP to combat, but I am fine with either a combat or RP heavy campaign, whatever the DM prefers is fine with me.
    Last edited by Oko and Qailee; 2013-12-13 at 03:14 PM.
    (Currently afk halfway across the country.)

Attempting Homebrew:
    Requip Knight

28. - Top - End - #418
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Name: Duke Arioch (or simply Duke or Arioch)
    Posting Frequency: Although I was a forum lurker here for years, this is a fairly new account. However, I am visiting ~10 times/day, and posting daily, depending on time or topic, anywhere from 1 to 5 posts, but will be more frequent if I enter a game.
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D 3.5 (standard or e6, but I haven't played PF yet), SW, some WoD games.
    Types of Characters: I played all archetypes in the past, from simple fighter to planar shepherds. If the story and players I fun, I don't mind playing anything, although I do prefer a bit "different" builds which brings us to:
    Old Characters: I will not post any sheets as i don't have them document ready, but I will list a couple of simplistically written builds:
    -Grumpy cat (e6): Tibbit Ferocity barbarian 1/Swashbuckler 3/Warshaper 2
    -Runebeard (e6): Dwarf Cleric (artifice, creation) 1/ Focused conjurer 4/ Runesmith 1
    -Hell incarnation (e6) Hellbred (body) Totemist 2/ Incarnate 4
    -Bearbrother (3.5) Dwarf Barbarian 4/ FotF 3/Bear warrior 1/Deep warden 2/Bear warrior 4/Warshaper 4/ x 2
    -Spellshaper (3.5) Changeling Duskblade 13/ Recaster 4/ x 3
    Old Campaigns: I haven't played an online game yet, but I hope to get a chance.
    Schizophrenia: In a battle of wits I dual wield.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Troll in the Playground

MonkGuy

Name: Inexorabletruth
    Ways to Contact: PM will be fine
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e-5e)
    Types of Characters: Mostly Core Race/Class combos.
    Old Characters: Character Sheets from Previous Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    August Tribolde
    A snooty, racist, elitist Aristo/Pally for a low-op evil campaign
    Burning Sky
    A proud, if somewhat naive, Native American inspired Barbie.
    Gerbo Garrick
    A spunky, good-natured young farmer turned fighter.
    Ash
    A stealthy and acrobatic Shifter Fighter inspired by Spetznaz
    Sage Willem Donassik
    A not-entirely-sane hunter/trapper of magical beasts for scientific purposes.
    Malor Malial
    A clever, yet inexperienced, military advisor and strategist.
    Mighty Mo (Monica)
    A stoic and fiercely loyal monk.
    Osborn
    An acrobatic and kleptomaniac air-pirate.
    Regjak the Redeemer
    A socially awkward, yet well-intended, mercenary.
    Versvesh
    A happy-go-lucky privateer who prizes family and friends above any other treasure.
    Rodney Dangerfield
    A selfish, smart-alec stand up comic with a preference for cheesy one-liners.

Old Campaigns: a Very (un)Common Quest, Cosmos.
    Other Information: I prefer low-op or low tier campaigns. I've rarely ever played above lvl 10 and never played epic, nor do I have any interest in doing so. I play heavy on the RP and prefer rules-heavy campaigns, so I can use all those awesome skill checks.
    Current Campaigns:
    Archibald Thwipp in The Tavern
    Carric Holimion in Lost Mine of Phandelver
    Sgt. Sylvia in A Beginner's Guide
    Unknown, going as Mlotek in A Second Chance

I keep the URLs to active characters in my signature for ease of access to myself and the DM, so I didn't see a need to add their URLs here.
    Last edited by inexorabletruth; 2018-03-11 at 11:14 PM.
    PbP Junk and Stuff:
    My Characters:
    I am currently not a player in a game, and would be mostly interested in joining 5E games.
    My Campaigns:
    I am not interested in DM'ing any games at the moment.[/INDENT]

My PbP color is dark red.
    My Player Registry
    My DM Registry

Jormengand's Advice on Character Development

30. - Top - End - #420
    Pixie in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Name:Faelthrem or Fael
    Preferred Game: Pathfinder, 3.5e, I want to try any prior editions of D&D
    Types of Characters: Usually core classes and races
    I'm new to forums so bear with me if I am missing something. I want to be in a game that I can role play successfully without the outside distractions of my usual tabletop buddies. I also feel that character death is a natural thing for a hostile work environment such as the realms of D&D (c'mon guys, you could really survive a troll hit at level 1 <rolls eyes>). On a separate note, i can't wait to play online!