Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: Volos
    Ways to Contact: OOtS Forums Personal Message
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder primarily though open to any d20 based system
    Types of Characters: Yes. I have and will play anything from Bards to Barbarians, Druids, Fighters, Magus, Wizard, Cleric, Gunslinger, ect.
    Old Characters: I've played too many to count honestly
    Old Campaigns: Missionary Of The Moon Mother Bleach Tales From The Archives
    Other Information: I am a RP focused player. Combat is part of the game, but it is just a part of it. The role I'm playing is the focus at all times, and I hope to have DM/GMs that think the same way.
    Last edited by Volos; 2014-03-05 at 11:08 AM.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: am0n
    Ways to Contact: Private Message
    Posting Frequency: 2-3 times a day
    Type of Campaign: D&D 4E (willing to dabble in 5E, but not interested in previous editions), also entertaining other systems like Shadowrun, 13th Age, etc. (but not necessarily sold on them).
    Types of Characters: Typically go with a Rogue/Thief, but willing to do other characters or come up with creative builds for Rogue/Thief to fill other roles.
    Other Information: Play style: I enjoy combat, so I'd be more interested in games with a consistent flown of it. I also enjoy world interaction (i.e. traps, puzzles, exploring) and will generally roleplay out what I do, but with an emphasis on keeping things moving. I am less likely to enjoy a campaign that is almost exclusively RP, but a good mix would be just fine.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

cool Re: Player Registry

Name: Steve Armstrong
    Ways to Contact: [email protected] pm on this site as well.

Posting Frequency: Daily maybe every other, I travel a lot for work.

Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern. I'm a novice but played mostly D&D 3.5e.

Types of Characters: Interested in playing a Bard (I've been curious) Or Cleric

Old Characters: Thornic Brightbeard Dwarven Cleric/Brewmaster, Bruno Unknown Human Barbarian

Old Campaigns: D&D 3.5, Savage Worlds

Other Information: Have been really looking hard for a group here in S. Texas. My schedule is somewhat flexible and can make it happen after some planning. I am not DM material
    Last edited by Steve Armstrong; 2014-03-06 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Missed something's

4. - Top - End - #514
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Ceslas
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: Regularly in early morning, at noon, and at night
    Type of Campaign: Freeform Homebrewed systems
    Types of Characters: Clever inidinviduals
    Old Characters: None at this time on forum
    Old Campaigns: See above
    Other Information: I tend to be pretty picky about developing and using my character as I see fit.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

name chaotic stupid
    ways to contact PMing is good
    posting frequency usually a few times a day, sometimes once every few days
    types of campaign willing to try anything, only have experience with 3.5 though
    types of characters reread my name
    former characters many
    former campaigns many
    other information i'm fast to build characters and personalities, and once i make my character i find it easy to slip into their personality
    Last edited by Somensjev; 2014-05-11 at 07:43 AM.
    elemental avatar by kaariane

extended signature

6. - Top - End - #516
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Vull Gurfash
    Ways to Contact: Pm or by email [email protected]
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e
    Types of Characters: Rogues! I love Rogues! Also, I love to play different classes instead of the normal ones besides Halflings, love halflings, I like to play classes like Skulk (races of destiny book) and others.
    Old Characters: None, this is my first time
    Old Campaigns: None, this is my first time
    Other Information: ROGUES! Lol, I like to play neutral evil characters so that way I donít have to be super good but then again not super evil.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Name: Neil1889

Ways to Contact: Private Messages, please.

Posting Frequency: I generally try for once per day if required, perhaps more, but there can be a hiatus on a Saturday.

Type of Campaign: I'd like to play some D&D 4e.

Types of Characters: All sorts, really.

Old Characters: I'm new here, but have played a bit elsewhere and can PM info if asked.

Old Campaigns: I'm new here, but have played a bit elsewhere and can PM info if asked.

Other Information: I live in the U.K.

I tend not like playing in groups of Player Character would-be-villains in D&D style games, but in other RPG's the gloves can come off if required.
    Last edited by Neil1889; 2014-03-13 at 03:13 PM.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Name: Jake, though I'm perfectly comfortable going by my user name or my character name.
    Contact Info: Send me a private message for my Skype or Steam info.
    Posting Frequency: Quite frequent. Daily guaranteed.
    Game Systems: I am well versed in D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, and Fate, but I am always open to new systems.
    Campaign Styles: I prefer games with more role-play than smash and grab, but who doesn't love a dungeon crawl?
    Character Types: All. Yes all, I'll play anything and everything that seems fun or interesting.
    Campaigns & Characters: No links available, sorry. Feel free to contact me if you want to hear any stories, I've got a few dozen good ones.
    Other Information: I am my local group's primary DM and have over five years of experience. If you are having any troubles as a DM or as a
    player feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to help.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

Name: Max. Orick works fine.
    Ways to Contact: PM works fine
    Posting Frequency: Daily/College work permitting
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D 3.5e(preferred) d20 Modern
    Types of Characters: Can really play any role. (Sorcerer and scouts are my favorite)
    Old Characters: All on pen and paper
    Old Campaigns: All on pen and paper
    Other Information: I'm mostly a GM in my group and I'd love to get some PC action. I love low-op strange builds.
    Last edited by Orick; 2014-03-14 at 12:09 PM.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Name: Artem
    Type of Campaign: preferably VtM-related
    Types of Characters: Spellcasters, Force users, Vampires
    Old Characters: Ra Oxor.
    Last edited by Artemciy; 2014-03-17 at 12:31 PM.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Titan in the Playground

Name: Keledrath (Patrick)
    Posting Frequency: Multiple times/day
    Type of Campaign: 3.5 (experienced), PF (want to try), 4e (a little experience, not my favorite)
    Types of Characters: A bit of everything, depending on my mood. Generally not really high op
    Other Characters: Frost Mage, Tielfing Warlock, Gnome Bard
    Other Campaigns: No PbP, several IRL
    Other Notes: I can post pretty regularly through my day. Though sometimes it comes from my phone, leading to questionable grammar/spelling.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

12. - Top - End - #522
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Name: George

Ways to Contact: Skype = Grendothrape
    email = [email protected]

Main availability: Wednesdays, Sundays and most evenings

Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern, etc. Willing to try out other games too, though not sure of all styles right now (please do introduce me to more )

Types of Characters: I usually tend to play a rogue

Other Information: Please keep in mind that I'm from England... GMT time... so your time-zone may be different to my own and thus I may not always be able to be on at certain times for you and/or be able to stay online as long as some other players.
    Last edited by Byere; 2014-03-19 at 11:10 AM.

13. - Top - End - #523

NinjaGuy

Name: evyldead
    Ways to Contact: PM on here please
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e(Faerun Pref)
    Types of Characters: Any that is needed really, but i play caster fighters mainly.
    Old Characters: None
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Information: I would like to play a D&D 3.5e where we start out as hired help, moving up in the world to earn our name then becoming more and more popular taking on jobs no one else will gaining influence with kings, princes and dukes or whatever the lordship may be. leading armies into battle and well kickin ass and taken names.
    [roll] 4d6b3 [/roll]

14. - Top - End - #524
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Name: PlasticFrog or PlasticFrogCG or Josh

Ways to Contact: PM here, maybe once I get to know you you'll get my email ;)

Availability: I work retail, mostly afternoon/evening shifts, so not really as consistent as i would like, but I'll make the time. On EST.
    Posting Frequency: I'll check daily, but with my ever changing work schedule I may post only weekly

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 and Shadowrun 2e, but more than willing to learn a new system if the resources are available

Types of Characters:
    D&D - only ever played a ranger, but I like sneaky types, ranged combat, or straight up hack and slash. Generally I like to play between neutral good and lawful neutral alignments.

Shadowrun - I've tried magic once and failed miserably (but maybe that was due to it being 2e?). I don't recall the actual class, but my main was a dwarf with an affinity for pistols and small arms with some mechanical ability. Like D&D I preferred to hang back and pick baddies off from a distance if it came to a fight, but I was the negotiator for the team and tried to avoid fights if possible.

Other Information: While I have old sheets lying around I would much rather just roll from scratch if I get into a new game here. I love roleplaying, but don't take it too seriously (come on guys, it's just a game).
    Last edited by PlasticFrogCG; 2014-03-31 at 11:08 AM.

15. - Top - End - #525

Zombie

Name: Chivy
    Ways to Contact: Mail, Pm, Whattsapp, Facetime, Iím open to more suggestions
    Posting Frequency: Multiple times a day during the week, varies in the weekends
    Type of Campaign: Iím looking for shadowrun right now, but Iím open to warhammer, pathfinder, cthulhutech, deadlands, etc.
    Types of Characters: Mostly I like to play support characters; deckers, riggers, faces, priests, buffers, whatever.
    Old Characters: Been playing irl for 18 years now, but have nothing to link to..
    Old Campaigns: Been playing irl for 18 years now, but have nothing to link to..
    Other Information: Iím looking to play outside of my normal group to , which I play with every Sunday, basically to learn from new people and new players.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

NameSolamnicknight
    Ways to contactPM or email [email protected]
    Posting frequency Usually daily unless I'm really busy.
    Type of campaign Looking for D&D 3.5 or AD&D second edition adventures. I'm not into evil or monster campaigns.
    Types of characters I'm pretty flexible though I prefer casters. I have been wanting to play a rogue or ranger as well.
    Old characters I made these for PBP but they were never used. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=723602 http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=720185
    Old campaigns I'm in a 3.5 group that meets face to face but haven't gotten the chance to play by post yet.
    Other information I prefer my characters to be good or true neutral alignment. I don't think
    I could role-play evil or Chaotic Neutral well.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Name: Eternis
    Ways to contact: PM me, or email me at [email protected]
    Posting frequency: Generally about once every two days, could be daily if I'm lucky, could be weekly if I'm not.
    Type of campaign: I don't really mind. I'd prefer high-RP to high-Munchkining though.
    Types of characters: Once again, I don't mind, but I tend to play weirder versions of characters than normal.
    Old characters: Practically everything on my MythWeavers account (same username)
    Old campaigns: Very few.
    Other information: .... Not much, I can go from CE to LG when required.
    Ooh! And I have the Burning Wheel golden book (it's so SHINY)
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

18. - Top - End - #528
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

Name: Stefan
    Ways to Contact: [email protected] is my email, and you can pm me on these boards as well.
    Posting Frequency: Daily should not be a problem, or even multiple times a day. I sometimes get busy though.
    Type of Campaign: No real preferences.
    Types of Characters: Highly varied
    Old Characters: N/a
    Old Campaigns: N/a
    Other Information: I think it might be relevant for me to mention being inside the gmt+1 timezone.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Name: Arky works, or my current character name.
    Ways to Contact: PM is best, though if we do Google Hangouts, email and IM will go along with that I'm sure.
    Posting Frequency: Couple times a day, depending on work, etc.
    Type of Campaign:
    d20:
    • Legend,
    • 3.5ed,
    • Star Wars Saga,
    • Numenera,
    • open to Pathfinder, Fantasy Craft, whatever.
    other:
    • Savage Worlds,
    • Dark Heresy.
    Types of Characters: Thinking back, I've played a number of dwarves? But I also like to mix it up.
    Old Characters: A dwarf rogue, human duskblade, and goliath knight, though my favorite was probably a dwarf fire elementalist with a baby fire elemental that lived on his ioun stone (item familiar).
    Old Campaigns: I'm new to play-by-post.
    Other Information: I'm a super-long-time lurker, having been following OotS since it was under 100 pages. I love my FLGS and play a lot of games in general, both tabletop and computer. I like cats and science and cocoa.
    Last edited by Archemist; 2014-04-04 at 04:05 PM.
    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." - Salvor Hardin

20. - Top - End - #530
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Akaz, DeNaro, Akazillia, or Akazillia DeNaro
    Posting Frequency: Max Hourly, Min Daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder)
    Types of Characters: I REEAAAAALLY wanna test homebrews (preferably mine)
    Old Characters: Erza Scarlet(3.5>PF Walking Armory), Melina Tevavoa(Cleric PF)
    Old Campaigns: Erza Scarlet(irl game) Melina Tevavoa Five from Kassan
    Other Information: I am terrible at backgrounds, I don't like to get attached enough to my characters to think up a backstory.
    If you are going to shorten my name go with "Akaz" instead of "Aka" its less confusing.
    Also I may End up Capatalizing the BEginning of words, or mispelleing them interly.
    Think nothing of it, I just REALLY suck at typing.(Those examples were on purpose, though.)
    My Homebrews
    Homebrew Table Tutorial

21. - Top - End - #531
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Name: I go by Komm.
    Ways to Contact: PM works best, can provide e-mail, Skype, or Steam after admission.
    Posting Frequency: I tend to play OpenRPG only. Looking for once or twice a week. (If here on the boards, can post several times daily.)
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, or 3.5/Pathfinder Hybrid (Looking for an interactive world ((sandbox with a plot?)) rather than fast-track to superstardom and a party where everyone has six dips and top-notch optimization.)
    Types of Characters: Usually melee. Very experienced with paladins. Enjoys homebrewing. Willing to try new things. (Would like to try Gestalt.)
    Old Characters: Two paladins, some of the Limit classes, Temporal Champion/Swordsage, Pathfinder Barbarian/Warblade
    Old Campaigns: All done in OpenRPG.
    Other Information: Saturday/Sunday/Monday nights already engaged. Seeking semi-savvy and easy-going game with balanced mix of mechanics and storytelling. Fun is the priority, even if some of the rules have to suffer. (Multi-daily posts if here on the boards.)
    Last edited by Dimmet; 2014-04-12 at 08:13 AM.

22. - Top - End - #532
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Name: UsaSatsui
    Ways to Contact: PM or usasatsui at gmail dot com
    Type of Campaign: I'm very familiar with D&D 3.5 and have the rules for Pathfinder. Wouldn't mind playing Shadowrun, GURPS, or old World of Darkness, but I'm up to try anything if I can get the books.
    Types of Characters: I can play most anything, but given a choice I usually will play a skirmisher-style character or a support character.
    Old Characters: Um...references available upon request?
    Old Campaigns: I've done a few PbP games that fizzled out horribly, but none here.
    Other Information: I play characters, not stat sheets - I like to come up with an idea and build around that rather than the other way around. I'll min-max to a certain extent, but I don't really make "optimized" characters and I don't like going too far beyond core books to find super-awesome abilities to break the game with (unless said super-awesome abilities fit my concept, of course). I prefer lower to mid level and lower to mid power games. In a group dynamic, ideally I'm in an adviser or "lancer" role (I can lead but I'm not a fan of it), and I strongly dislike it when party members "go Wolverine" and act like they aren't part of a group and go do their own thing. I think that's it.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Ravyn
    Ways to Contact: PM, please.
    Posting Frequency: Varies. On a good day I can post several times a day, but from time to time I have to take a day or two away.
    Type of Campaign: 3.5ed. D&D, Pathfinder (though I'm new), 4ed. Shadowrun
    Types of Characters: Anything with a high dexterity/agility. I can be rogue, fighter, mage, etc., but whatever I do, I'll end up wearing light armor. I have a weakness for Incarnum and Martial Initiators.
    Old Characters: Kinda new here, so I'll update that later.
    Old Campaigns: See above.
    Other Information: I'm equal parts author and gamer. While I get a thrill from complicated and efficient builds, I also like my characters to be distinct and flavorful from a roleplaying standpoint. I've been playing since I was 7 years old (started with 2nd edition) so I catch on quickly and have a deeply-instilled passion for the game. I also like to think I have an excellent sense of humor. ;)
    Also, I'm a really big fan of feats, and prefer to play in games where extra feats are granted. I can't function on the one-every-third system.
    The inmates are running the asylum.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Name: Knot or Alex
    Ways to Contact: [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Usually every other day
    Type of Campaign: d20 modern D&D 3.5, 4.0 but willing to learn and play others.
    Types of Characters: Preffer to play martial characters but will sometimes play magic users.
    Old Characters: None currently available but past characters include a Dervish, summoner druid, order of the bow initiate, and what I called the bow master. (duel weilded hand crossbows)
    Old Campaigns: have not played any online campaigns. Sorry.
    Other Information: fairly good roll player, have diffficulty responding to brutal honesty and awkward situations. Preffer to build my characters with fluff then some how make that fluff work. Can always make some one laugh and my characters are always lively. Available most weekdays after 6.
    Last edited by KnotKnormal; 2014-04-14 at 11:14 PM.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: StŁbi / Stewb
    Ways to Contact: PM on here or Skype "Stuebi0193" Please mention that you hail from this Forum when adding me!
    Posting Frequency: Can post/play daily if the Game demands it, but otherwise I prefer a 2-day cycle for Forum-Games and a few days in-between sessions on "live-games"
    Type of Campaign: The Dark Eye (Das schwarze Auge), Shadowrun - ones that I played before. Willing to try out other things, prefer high-Fantasy and Warhammer-like settings.
    Types of Characters: I like playing non-human races if the system allows it and it fits the party. I like playing craftsmen (usually combiend with a regular class), fighters or rangers. Would also be willing to try out a mage if needed.
    Old Characters: -
    Old Campaigns: -
    FMA -Envy Avatar by Comissar!

26. - Top - End - #536

PaladinGuy

Name: czieg
    Posting: once a day if not more
    System: preferred 3.5 I know 1st and 2nd, reading up on pathfinder if you don't mind a noob player
    Characters: martial adepts, rogue
    Previous: DMing IRL pseudo-shadowrun (3.5 rules, shadowrun setting)
    Willing to fill missing roles
    Last edited by czieg; 2014-04-27 at 02:29 PM.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Halfling in the Playground

Name: Dragonslayer495, but anything that obviously refers to me works.
    Ways to Contact: PM works well enough for me.
    Posting Frequency: I check up on this most evenings.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, not that i've played much of it, but other than AD&D its the only one i've got rules for.
    Types of Characters: Anything fun, mostly characters with few or no spells, or whatever's needed.
    Old Characters: None. I haven't played much as a player.
    Old Campaigns: Nothing online, but I have DMed a few short campaigns in real life.
    Other Information: I've only played as a DM, but only because I was the only one with a rulebook. I'd much rather be a player though. I'll always warn people in advance if I will be away for a while and unable to post.

28. - Top - End - #538
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Chocapic
    Ways to Contact: Private message, I will give you my main email adress if we play together.
    Posting Frequency: At least once a day
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e but might be interested in others in the future
    Types of Characters: Changes a lot but usually martial and I can play something different if needed.
    Other Information: So far I have almost only played as DM and I intend to change that.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Yawgmoth
    Ways to Contact: You can PM me here or hit me up in IRC (I'm usually in #giantitp on GameSurge)
    Posting Frequency: I only do chat games. I can play in either roll20 or IRC, preferring the latter and preferring a weekly game.
    Type of Campaign: Right now I'd like to get into a Changeling: the Lost, Mage: the Awakening, or L5R game.
    Types of Characters: I try to have a variety in what I play but my preferred PC is very "ends justify the means" style. Definitely a thing to talk about because I like thinking about character concepts.
    Other Information: Saying this again for exposure: I do not do PBP. I've tried it, I don't enjoy it. So I only play on IRC, using roll20 if a map/grid/etc. is necessary.
    Last edited by Yawgmoth; 2014-04-25 at 02:42 PM.
    Remember, kids: Bad gaming is worse than no gaming at all.

30. - Top - End - #540
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Your Name: George
    Ways to Contact: Email? IM?: e-mail at [email protected] & skype at seek34
    Posting Frequency: Weeknights and days and nights on weekends
    Type of Campaign: D&D & AD&D 1st edition thru 3.5e. Never played d20 but willing to try if helped.
    Types of Characters: Played most classes and a few races.
    Old Characters: Character Sheets from Previous Games
    Old Campaigns: Links to Previous Games
    Other Information: Anything Else Relevant?