A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #481
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: Erberor
    Ways to Contact: By Email at [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Generally daily, barring madness
    Type of Campaign: 3.5
    Types of Characters: I tend toward martial characters, particularly ToB. I can do just about anything though. Just about incapable of playing lawful characters.
    Old Characters: Nothing of note
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Information: I love a good story. Characters of mine nearly always have a backstory. Powergaming is something I can neither do nor tolerate.
    "Bro, don't you even cast?" Azar, Dwarven Cleric

"There is a treasure chest ahead. It behooves us to investigate it thoroughly" -Tear

"I can't even understand this boat" -PBG

"It seems that potatoes are beyond my ability to comprehend..." -Me

I draw things sometimes

2. - Top - End - #482
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

Name: Pieman
    Ways to Contact: PM me, or email [email protected], or skype me at DaysLogic.
    Posting Frequency: At least daily, I try to post more when possible.
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D 3.5 or 4e, Pathfinder, M&M 3e, GURPS, willing to try anything else.
    Types of Characters: Sneaky guys, nimble/finesse fighters or faces are what I feel at home with, but I enjoy branching out.
    Old Characters: Leo Russel, from Umbrae Machina.
    Aaron Kagen, from Reseeding the Swarm
    Old Campaigns: Umbrae Machina
    Reseeding the Swarm
    Other Information:Well, I need to put something here, I feel. I prefer morally ambiguous characters, but I find a really morally driven character to be interesting, and a fun change of pace sometimes.
    Last edited by pieman2945; 2015-01-06 at 10:33 AM.
    Player Registry and games Here

3. - Top - End - #483

Name: Rising
    Ways to Contact: PM or [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D, Shadowrun, any FFG Warhammer 40K game
    Types of Characters: Usually more weapon based (fighters, street samurai, arbitrators etc.)
    Old Characters: None on the site
    Old Campaigns: None on the interwebs
    Other Information: I've always been interested in trying a nation building game. Also super new to post by post rpg's but super down to play them.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Player Registry

Name: Game Mechanic
    Ways to Contact: IM's for now, I check semi-regularly
    Posting Frequency: A few times a day, maybe more during the evenings
    Type of Campaign: 3.5 D&D mostly, interested in trying Hackmaster (Basic)
    Types of Characters: I tend to fall into two roles: support or death-glory melee. I do try to play my character's smart though, so you rarely see even a warrior of mine with an Int below 11 if I can help it.
    Old Characters: Nothing available
    Old Campaigns: Nothing available at the moment
    Other Information: I don't mind homebrew (assuming I can get my ahead around the concepts). I feel a good story is more important than the mechanics of the game (and yes, I'm aware of the irony considering my handle...)

5. - Top - End - #485
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Name: Dimensional, or Andrew.
    Ways to Contact: Lets start with PM and work our way from there.
    Posting Frequency: As soon as it's my turn, usually.
    Type of Campaign: All of the Above.
    Types of Characters: More or less non-restrictive. I'll play as whatever I feel like at the time.
    Old Characters: None.
    Old Campaigns: None.
    Other Information: I tend to RP for the story and adventure. Still trying to get a hang of the Character Sheet setup, as there are some things that I put down that I later find out can't be used, such as improper feats. Bare with me, even with my experience I'm still kind of new.
    Current Character(s): Jakob Dak. Someone please review the CS. Was made using a program, and it looks good. Just need confirmation from a few professionals. PM me.
    Last edited by Dimensional; 2014-02-01 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Created character
    My characters:
    Jakob Dak

Character Sheet created using sCoreForge Pathfinder Character Creator

6. - Top - End - #486
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name: Paarthurnax
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Type of Campaign: 3.5e
    Types of Characters: Slight preference for rougeish characters, but I like variety.
    Old Characters: Varosh
    Old Campaigns: An Eberron Sandbox campaign

7. - Top - End - #487

Name: Call me Grim. Or Greem.
    Ways to Contact: PM, Skype (PM me for Skype Info)
    Posting Frequency: I aim for daily, sometimes every other day.
    Type of Campaign: I'm up for ANYTHING.
    Types of Characters: I like playing characters with either infamous ancestors or just general weirdness up in the mindspace.
    Old Characters: None yet; will post when I've been in a game.
    Old Campaigns: See above, stranger.
    Other Information: None.
    Last edited by The Grim Author; 2014-01-31 at 01:27 AM.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Bugbear in the Playground

Name: Ixahinon
    Ways to Contact: Best way to contact me would be through Private Messages on this site. If you need further methods of contact, we can discuss there.
    Posting Frequency: I can post at any time.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: I play them all, or can at least. Monster Races to Core Races, 3rd Party. I am fond of classes that have a magical aspect to it. Wizard, Sorcerer, Cleric, Oracle, Summoner, etc
    Old Characters: http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=55812
    http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=17435

I have had more, of course, but deleted them due to the game ending.
    Old Campaigns: All my old campaigns were from a Tabletop group that recently got broken up. We played through at least 7 different campaigns over the years
    Other Information: Not really any other information to have. Pretty skilled int 3.5 and Pathfinder, and that's about it.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Pixie in the Playground

Just looking to GM right now, please move along, nothing to see here.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: coattails, coat for short, or Jack if real names float your boat.

Ways to Contact: PM me on here, please.

Posting Frequency: I can post once or twice daily on the weekdays, but usually never on the weekends. Due to the time difference, I might also be a day ahead of you.

Type of Campaign: Call of Cthulhu, REIGN, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2e, Monsters and Other Childish Things, D&D 4e, and Wushu are the games I am most familiar with, and I guess that'd be in order of preference. I'm also pretty interested in learning FATE, Ryuutama, and Legend of the Five Rings 4e.

Types of Characters: I tend towards more roguey and paladiny types, but depending on the system I also like playing the average Joe. I guess magic just isn't my thing.

Old Characters: I haven't played in any games on here. Yet, anyway.

Old Campaigns: Second verse, same as the first.

Other Information: I'm a pretty big fan of the Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest series. 4chan's /tg/ board let me know that you guys have a pretty good play-by-post community, so here I am. I've been playing for a few years now. Due to me teaching overseas in Korea I'm not able to game with my old group, and I do need my fix. I'm looking forward!
    Last edited by coattails; 2014-03-13 at 02:19 AM.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Name: Perry
    Ways to Contact: PM would work as of current
    Posting Frequency: I'd be able to post a lot of the time. A lot of my current work is based on being on a computer so i should be able to post throughout the day.
    Type of Campaign: Naruto d20, D&D 3.5e 4e Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: Wizard, Rogue, Monk
    Old Characters: Haven't any characters on this site
    Old Campaigns: I have not played in any campaigns so far on this site.
    Other Information
    : I Have experience in DnD 4e, 3.5 and Path finder however i am really interested in playing NarutoD20.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Name: Walker but i prefer to go by my nickname of Courier

Ways to Contact: I'm very accomadating PM me for whats best for you.

Posting Frequency: I can get on several times a week for quite a while each time, but it rather depends on my work load. (Usually its pretty low though)

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5

Types of Characters: Wizards/Rogues So far but i like to dabble and learn more

Old Characters: So far I don't have any CHaracters on this site. But a Campaign i'm playing now is a Halfling Beguiler

Old Campaigns: I don't have any previous Campaigns on this site

Other Information: I'm in the middle of my first Campaign with RL Friends while being Deployed. I'm enjoying it alot and would like to take part in one on here to be distracted from all my army stuff.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Name: Josh
    Ways to Contact: PM's through here, at least until we get to know each other better.
    Posting Frequency: Frequently, maybe hourly.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e or Pathfinder, NOT 4e.
    Types of Characters: Anything, really.
    Other Information: Willing to play via Skype as well.

13. - Top - End - #493

NinjaGuy

Name: zach lee

Contact: [email protected]/ skype-that email or zac lee....... or PM me on here I will respond when i get it.

Frequency: I post pretty much everyday but my most available times and tuesdays and thursday. The weekends I wont be able to post at all.

Types of campaigns: I have played 3.5 faerun and i love it and its really the only one I play.

Characters: I play every ypes but love the fighter mage and rogue-ish ideas.

Old characters: none

Old campaigns: none
    [roll] 4d6b3 [/roll]

14. - Top - End - #494

RogueGuy

Name: I'm sure you can guess.
    Ways to Contact: PM would probably be best.
    Posting Frequency: Right now I can do hourly. May change to a minimum of daily.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: Monks, Rogues, Rangers, and Druids.
    Old Characters: I've deleted the few I had.
    Old Campaigns: None online yet.
    Other Information: I'm typically a real stickler for RAI and I will scour books to find a legal way to do what I'm imagining/wanting to do.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Orc in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Name: Jeremy Edwards
    Ways to Contact: Email [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Daily/Weekly
    Type of Campaign: 3.5e, Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: Any
    Old Characters: N/a
    Old Campaigns: N/a
    Other Information: Been playing D&D since 78 or 79 all editions, looking for an active Skype game preferably weekdays 9-5 PST, am also considering PbP

16. - Top - End - #496
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Vincens
    Ways to Contact: I'd go with PM thorugh here, I come every day
    Type of Campaign: d20, D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder), open to other game systems
    Types of Characters: I have been keen on playing an wizard / rogue for quite a while
    Old Characters: This would be my first PbP game
    Old Campaigns: None
    Other Information: I like rules, but I also do not mind if they are stretched / omitted for the sake of fun. I am not into too much optimization, rather into character development.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Name:*Felix
    Ways to Contact: [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: I can work out a schedule for most anything.
    Type of Campaign:*ummmmm... I have only played a bit of pathfinder but I am eager to learn other styles
    Types of Characters: I am kind of new at this, I have only ever played a Magus to try and find my niche, and even then it wasn't for very long, I guess I liked the more out there races and am always ready to try something new.
    Old Characters: none
    Old Campaigns:*zero
    Other Information:*I am charting into new territory, my group disbanded from personal issues and I wanted to learn more about how to play this stuff. Story is important to me, I'd rather outsmart the bad guy then charge full blast.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Halfling in the Playground

Name: Ben Lee
    Ways to Contact: Steam, Skype, Facebook, Phone, send me a forum PM for specific details
    Posting Frequency: See below
    Type of Campaign:
    Well-known: 3.5, Pathfinder, Whitewolf
    Willing to learn:Dark Heresy, M&M, Shadowrun
    Types of Characters: Spellcasters/units that have to make strategic decisions during combat. Not a big fan of "I attack" every turn.
    Old Characters: Vincent Roderick, Adoven Gallantara, A group think doc wherein me and a few other players made a group backstory, mine being the changeling beguiler
    Old Campaigns: No info available in a linkable form, feel free to ask
    Other Information: I generally prefer to play in games that meet via a virtual tabletop such as maptools, d20pro, or roll20, and have never done a game in the Play-by-Post format before, though for a game with an interesting hook I would certainly be happy to learn! I've got over 10 years of experience with tabletop role playing games.
    Last edited by Sir Pippin Boyd; 2014-02-10 at 10:18 PM.
    "I don't even really see the point of trying to phone up an archfiend if there isn't at least a *little* chance it'll make my mind explode."

19. - Top - End - #499
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Alex
    Ways to Contact: personal message on here.
    Posting Frequency: Looking more for skype text based sessions. Available fridays, sundays and some weeknights
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, Dark Heresy, Rogue trader, Traveller, Shadowrun, All flesh must be eaten, Call of Cthulhu, Paranoia, Abandon all hope
    Types of Characters: It depends on the setting/campaign. But i am quite flexible in that department
    Old Characters: n/a
    Old Campaigns: n/a
    Other Information: Long time fan of D&D 3.5. Been playing over 10 years and currently running 2 campaigns on skype and am looking to find regularly active campaigns as listed above to join as a player. Prefer using the text chat of skype but can use mic on that and roll20 if need be. Big fan of detailed roleplay mixed with action. But the action has to have some sense of meaning to the story. If we are killing a whole building full of people in a game then there has to be some sort of context. Are they just doing their job? Can we negotiate a bloodless way around the situation? If we just mow everyone down how will that effect our reputation if it gets out etc. These are the kind of things I like to consider when doing actions in games.

I am based in Scotland. So am looking for campaigns active in afternoon and evenings near GMT ideally. I can't do late evening american time zone plays sadly. If a session is barely starting by 8pm in US timezones then I won't be able to make it. Looking for at least weekly games fridays or sundays and some weekdays doable. If not that then some kind of regular schedule is still fine.
    Last edited by Khanaris; 2014-02-16 at 06:58 PM.

20. - Top - End - #500

Name: John Patterson
    Ways to Contact: IM here
    Posting Frequency: With advance warning, any frequency (chat-based included, I got skype) is viable
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5, Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: Any kind, though I like being able to experiment with equipment and/or spells/maneuvers/etc.
    Other Information: What experience I have is mainly theoretical, with the rest being intermittent and disconnected games done face-to-face. No character sheets are available online, though I've played almost all combat types. Playing on the weekends would be preferred.

EDIT: If at all possible, I'd like to play a gestalt game. It's something I've always wanted to try, but never had the chance.
    Last edited by aleucard; 2014-02-16 at 06:06 PM.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Name: Bell, Bella, or Alissa (any is fine)
    Ways to Contact: PM's through here works well
    Posting Frequency: Daily at the VERY least unless otherwise stated
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e
    Types of Characters: Generally TN or NG Rogue, Ninja, Monk.
    Other Information: I have never played Play-by-post and have only played two RL 3.5 campaigns. This being said I need a DM who will answer any questions, and be scarce with abbreviations. But other than that I am very enthusiastic and willing to work with anyone!

22. - Top - End - #502
    Orc in the Playground

Name: "Doc" works, "The Doc" for third person. "Dr. A" if you fear I might be confused with other doctors.
    Ways to Contact: PM does the trick.
    Posting Frequency: Ranging from Daily to Hourly. Some days I can be checking every hour, others not so much.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5
    Types of Characters: Anything but Wizards, Clerics and Druids. I just can't deal with the bookkeeping. Gishes are nice.
    Old Campaigns: I've never played Played-By-Post, I'm just giving it a shot.
    Other Information: Well, as I said above, I have not played on forums before, but fortunately I'm a fast learner so any mistakes I make you can point out and it'll be fixed right away.

Reasons to include me in a game:
    1. I have good grammar and spelling (You will never see a their where I'm supposed to type they're and I'm quite aware of when to include 's)
    2. I am a very versatile player. I can pull off effectively any kind of party role as well as character personality (IRL I play a LG monk who has never laughed about anything and a terryfingly loveable CE warlock).
    3. You can expect me to adequate to the OP level of the game.
    4. I check the forums every day at the very least, or will contact the relevant people when I can foresee I it will not be that way.
    5. I expect to run PbP games eventually, but I have to play first.
    6. I speak perfect spanish, so if anyone ever wants to have a Torero-themed character or that sort of cliché in their party, just let me know.
    7. I can get anyone a free aboleth or undead graft at my lab.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Dr. Azkur; 2014-02-17 at 08:22 AM.
    I may or may not go by 'Doc'.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenish View Post
    All liches have phylacteries, but not all phylacteries have liches.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Name: Levi Johnson
    Ways to Contact: Skype is likely the best one at levi.johnson28 or email me at [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Not much really, I lurk mostly.
    Type of Campaign: 3.5(Any Settings)
    Types of Characters: I usually try and play something RP heavy and while I've been optimizing characters more than I used to I personally have trouble with it since I don't like to do things just for optimization because I really prefer to have some RP reason for it.
    Old Characters: Alfonse Bloodoath, Dwarf Cleric
    Caex, Dragonborn Knight(What I would like to play next if possible)

Play/Played: Most of my experience is with generic 3.5 settings, a little 2nd but I've been playing for a few years now.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

Ooh, I should make one of these.

Name: Drack, not "dra", not "drackey", not even "Oh lord and master drack we prostrate ourselves before you and beg the pleasure of your presence", just Drack.
    Ways to Contact: PMs tend to work.
    Posting Frequency: vary sporadic, often several times a day, though occasionally I go a week or month without posting much. Still I'm often on enough to say why if you ask.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 I know NWoD, M&M (2&3), and a touch of call of cathulu, but mostly 3.5.
    Types of Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

The small form strides from the shadows, convulsing slightly, twitching and clicking, or at least it seems to before you notice the pale little girl at the center of it all, perfectly calm, staring you in the eye without a hint of compassion or joyful glee. From head to toe however she was covered in animal corpses and skeletons, all twitching and convulsing, little skeletal jaws clicking, and within the shadows they cast more eyes stared back, red and gleaming. Behind her several hideous creatures writhe, creatures that are naught but six feet a head and an arm, bound together with heavy metal plating and heavier still magic. The sort that could bind life to death, or worse yet death to life. As her many creations convulsed about her as if reaching for something, anything, to rend, tear apart, and soak in the blood of, the little girl takes in your face before calmly stating "You're not him."

You could swear you just felt something gliding through your spine, but that couldn't be right? Surely you'd have noticed a ghost or sector about... "You're not him!" Suddenly the mad chattering of a thousand decaying rodent throats all crying and screaming drowns out any potential rebuttal, the girl's face twisted in a terrible rage that no chile should ever need feel.

Then, all is quiet once more.

"You're not him." She continues calm once more, but now with a smile upon her lips and a twinkle in her eyes. Not a smile of joy, but one that bespoke malevolent thoughts, and not eyes that twinkled with joy, but eyes that twinkled with sadistic pleasures, dulled and hollowed by experiences that even a grown man should never need face. "But I will find him... and then..." The smile seemed to grow as you watched, larger and larger, and with that the girl turned sharply causing a skeletal toad to fall from her shoulder and shatter on the floor. Still smiling, She walked away, returning to the darkness, her horrid monstrosities receding with her until only the shattered toad remained.

Looking at the shattered toad that had just been clicking a moment ago, a single thought was left to echo in your mind. "and then... what?"

Or did you mean mechanics-wise? I'd suppose I do all sorts depending on what tickles my fancy. Most often LE. I suppose I tend to favor clerics in the sense that everyone gravitates to one type of character, though in general I tend to prefer field control and side elements over direct combat. I suppose thus far I've used barbarian, cleric, druid, fighter, monk, ranger, sorcerer, wizard, and many non-core and prestige classes.

old characters ay... I suppose I could tell you this and that about some of my old characters, but you probably wouldn't be too interested anyways.

Other Information: Lets see, I'm not a capricorn, and don't really like long walks on the beach, by far preferring a nice shady forest canopy over my head as I walk. I love peace, happiness, lovekindness, a center of balance for spiritual rebirth, and lots and lots of flowers. And if anyone who knows me better refutes the last sentence they'll recall how much I (hate) the notion of someone's spine shattering in 34 different places bit by bit by bit.

On a more serious note if you feel like learning more of my history with GitP even after all that, my extended sig has a bit. Most common word I've heard to describe me is "interesting", and do we really know any game that doesn't need more of that?
    Last edited by drack; 2014-02-19 at 12:28 AM.
    That mystical swirling of multicolored leaves as they dance in the air, that fresh fall smell, the perfect weather that makes you feel so very alive. You can almost forget that you're watching dead tissue accumulate as winter claims the world and floods it with the calming scent of death.

25. - Top - End - #505

ClericGuy

Name: Ryan
    Ways to Contact: ComputerGuy Ryan on Skype
    Posting Frequency: Daily. But prefers games over Skype
    Type of Campaign: 3.5, Pathfinder, Shadowrun 4e, GURPS. Open to others
    Types of Characters: Filler. Whatever role is needed post, I'll play.
    Old Characters: Check the sig for some. First character ever was Ruthgar, a Cleric of Torag.
    Old Campaigns: First campaign was Artifacts of Power over Skype.
    Other Information: Very open schedule at the moment. Thursday and Friday are booked for another game and a campaign of my own I'm running. Sunday is Family Day, so no gamin' then.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Orc in the Playground

Name: Akazillia DeNaro, Akaz, DeNaro(yes capitalizing the 'N' is necessary)
    Ways to Contact:PM
    Posting Frequency: between hourly to daily
    Type of Campaign: D&D(Pathfinder or 3.5)
    Types of Characters: I'd like to try and play some of my homebrews
    Old Characters: None worth mentioning
    Old Campaigns: None that made it very far.
    Other Information: I have never successfully made it through a single chapter of a campaign, not for lack of trying mind you, as a result i could technically be called a newbie.
    If you are going to shorten my name go with "Akaz" instead of "Aka" its less confusing.
    Also I may End up Capatalizing the BEginning of words, or mispelleing them interly.
    Think nothing of it, I just REALLY suck at typing.(Those examples were on purpose, though.)
    My Homebrews
    Homebrew Table Tutorial

27. - Top - End - #507

Name: Perry or Dread
    Ways to Contact: PM works or if you prefer by email then [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: At least daily and fairly regularly hourly
    Type of Campaign: I only have experience with 3.5 atm but I can probably play PF as well. In terms of campaign theme I'm basically happy to play anything. As an example IRL I'm currently running an investigative / intrigue city based campaign and I'm playing a noble Sorcadin ready to take the fight to hell and an angry depressed Darfellan Totemist who's taken to banditry in separate campaigns.
    Types of Characters: Anything although I tend to prefer skilled / sneaky casters so things like Beguiler or Spellthief.
    Old Characters: None on Gitp
    Old Campaigns: None on Gitp
    Last edited by Dread_Head; 2014-02-21 at 11:16 AM.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Name: Delia2531
    Ways to Contact: PM here
    Posting Frequency: Generally daily, often more frequently.
    Type of game: I need to stick to PbP really, due to time constraints.
    Type of Campaign: I've played D&D3.5, 4 and Next in RL recently and have characters in 3.5 and Shadowrun 4e PBP games here as well as an InSpectres game (albeit a slow moving one) and a Basic D&D game on other forums and a potential Final Fantasy-themed 3.5 game elsewhere, but that seems to have stalled.
    Types of Characters: I shy away from casters as I have no experience of them and find them slightly daunting, but one of my current characters just took a level in Bard!.
    Old Characters: None here; but Ken "Fez" Allen (a Simian Hawkoid in Gammaworld 4e) is still my favourite of recent years.
    Old Campaigns: None on here, but I love the RL Gammaworld campaign I was in last year.
    Current Games:
    Isles of the Small Folk (D&D 3.5e Core only)
    Shadowchums: Denver (Shadowrun)Skeletons in the Closet (Shadowrun)
    Current Characters:
    IoSF - Young Ben (Halfling Rogue2/Bard1)
    S:D - Fran Forgehammer (Dwarf extraction expert)
    SIC - Franz Forgehammer (Dwarf extraction expert) (that's right, same concept in two games; but I needed a character quickly! )
    Other Information: My characters always have a theme and are built around that rather than necessarily optimised as a stat build; I love a good bit of IC interaction!
    Last edited by Delia2531; 2014-05-29 at 12:10 PM.
    GitP BloodBowl Manager Cup - Now Finished!
    The Low-down Dirty Rats - See How We Run!
    Record:
    Season VII - 6-4-1 and Runners Up!
    Season VI - 7-5-1 + Quarter-final loss and Div B All-Star losing coach!
    Season V - 4-6-1 + Quarter-final loss

RAT POWER!

29. - Top - End - #509

WolfInSheepsClothing

Post Re: Player Registry

Name: Bryan
    Ways to Contact: Email - [email protected] or Skype - KasmKat
    Posting Frequency: at least once a day, generally more often.
    Type of Campaign: Dark heresy, Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, Only War, Gurps (3rd and 4th Edition), D&D (3.5, 4th), Anima, Dresden Files, D20 Modern, Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: Anything and Everything... Tend to be interesting and funny...
    Old Characters: Can Provide many different characters if asked...
    Old Campaigns: Mainly Played in person, so hard to Link...
    Other Information: I tend to play humorously...

30. - Top - End - #510
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Name: Stoneback! Open your eyes, dummy!

Ways to Contact: Here is good.

Posting Frequency: More than once a day.

Type of Campaign: Itching for some good old lethal BEMCI or OSR; LL, M&M, Basic Fantasy, OSRIC. I do know AD&D 1-4e, Marvel, Mayfair's DC, Hero system, palladium... But not interested in playing any of these.

Types of Characters: I don't mind playing the weak link; prefer tank, skillmonkey, face. I do understand optimization, but I'm not a jerk about it.

Other Information: I'm perma-DM at home with my wife and kids, so I sure would like to play a PC as a change of pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norren View Post
    Monk players tend to do questionable things, like play monk.