Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Registry

1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Player Registry

Name: runestone, Rune
    Ways to Contact: PM, please
    Posting Frequency: Almost always at least once a day.
    Type of Campaign: Most of my experience has been with Call of Cthulhu and various incarnations of D&D, but as you can see below, I love learning new systems. Currently, my plate is full, though.
    Types of Characters: Anything that makes sense in context, so it doesn't break my willing suspension of disbelief. Somehow, I never find myself in heavy armor.
    Currently playing:
    Currently running:

Old Characters: Sorry, most of them are offline, but I have played:

Old Campaigns: Again, offline.
    Other Information: I love character and world building, and I prefer things to be RP-heavy rather than hack-and-slash, in particular in PbP.
    Last edited by runestone; 2014-05-12 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Updated current games

2. - Top - End - #362
    Halfling in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Name: Shamanu
    Ways to Contact: Email? IM? [email protected]/[email protected] (yahoo IM)
    Posting Frequency: Daily (could be 2-3 times as required)
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5/Pathfinder/ WoD. (No Scifi but could do others)
    Types of Characters: Spirit Shamen/Sorcerer/Paladin/Druid
    Old Characters: I have no characters here but have pleanty on mythweavers
    Old Campaigns: None as yet but will run Rappan Athuk once I am playing a game on here.
    Other Information: I love 3.5 and have been playing it by PbP for about a 2 years, I have been running games for about 1 year and have a party on level 2 and still alive lol. I am currently playing my first epic game with a druid/lion of talisid, and have many other intresting characters which include a CG Tiefling rogue/Wizard who deny's her heritage and fights with a party to help defeat an evil drow and her party. I am adaptable, reliable and above all friendly.
    You live in your dream, I'll live in mine
    May be tomorrow, we will collide

3. - Top - End - #363
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGirl

Hello! I'm new to the latest games but am a quick learner. Generally. Unless I just bit my lip and it's bleeding.

Name: Jarl
    Ways to Contact: PM (I'll get an email)
    Posting Frequency: every day with the odd exception (travel with work sometimes). Game threads are linked to my phone.
    Type of Campaign: Preferably Pathfinder but am open to others.
    Types of Characters: Any. I like martial or frontline types though am open to others and have played casters in the past. Am a bit of a purist and will generally stick to the standard class/races.
    Old Characters: There are several on mythweavers. Some used, some not.
    Old Campaigns: Many in the past were F2F AD&D 2e or a d20 Paladium game, with a little 4e and PF more recently. A 4e game on OOTS died out for me and I'm currently in 2 others (one PF, one 4e).
    Other Information: I'm a dude. I like to break things, make things and play games. In this way, I get to do all of it at once!!! (hey, calm down) Ok. (stop talking to yourself) I am an old school player that has gotten back into rpgs the past couple years.
    Last edited by Jarl11; 2013-12-02 at 03:03 PM.
    Moorhollow total d20 rolls: 8 (by #237)
    Natural 20's = 0, Natural 1's = 1

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ettin in the Playground

Name: Kevin

Ways to Contact: PM or email. I check both multiple times a day

Posting Frequency: On the weekdays, up to about a post an hour probably. On the weekends I would be limited to a minimum of posts each day, maybe 1-3.

Type of Campaign: I am most interested in 3.5 & Pathfinder

Types of Characters: Anything. I'm new to the game so I'll probably stick with common or somewhat common races & classes until I'm more comfortable experimenting.

Other Information: I am a newbie to d20 gaming. I'm like the guy who gets out of college studying his field for 4 years, and then has to actually figure out how to do it once he gets a real job. I've been reading up on D&D and pathfinder for the last 3 years or so, and I'm finally ready to start a game. So I don't need anyone to hold my hand, but I will probably occasionally do something stupid or against the rules and need a hint. But if you're willing to let a noob join your game, I'd love to do so.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Devin

Ways to Contact: Email: [email protected] Skype:Vaeldoom ( it currently has a picture of sheldon for my skype photo)

Posting Frequency: Check everyday after getting home from school and befor school, post when needed/want to

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, 4e (sorta new to this been in 1 game for a few weeks now, Shadowrun 4e (anyone else like this game??)

Types of Characters: i play them all but favor mages of all sorts and stealthy types, so call me if you need out of jail =D

Old Characters: i got none currently that are documented on the forum but ive played a Vampire Warrior, Humman Rogue/Swordsage/Shadow Dancer, and many a cleric

Old Campaigns: none on forum currently a few on Roll20.net with friends, and several at school in D&D Club

Other Information: i got all D&D 3.5 books in PDF form so if you need one let me know.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Post Re: Player Registry

Name: Sigma

Ways to Contact: Email

Posting Frequency: Daily/Hourly.

Type of Campaign: D&D (3.5e or 4e,)

Types of Characters: It really just depends on the campaign setting and my mood at the beginning

Old Characters: Don't have any exp. with forum games, but i have played many campaigns irl

Old Campaigns: N/A

7. - Top - End - #367
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Name: Kul Aldun
    Ways to Contact: PM please
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder or DnD 3.5
    Types of Characters: Depends on campaign and setting but I usually play Ranger, Fighter, Rouge, or Monk
    Old Characters: New to forums so none here
    Old Campaigns: Haven't played in a long time so none worth mentioning

Notes: I'm new to playing in forums so I'm a bit of a newb. I'm pretty much up for a learning experience so please pick me pick me!

8. - Top - End - #368
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Name: Dagul Thor'Nixir
    Ways to Contact: PM please
    Posting Frequency: Daily(usually)
    Type of Campaign: Pathfinder is what I'm used to but I'm willing to try other stuff.
    Types of Characters: Depends on campaign as I will usually make a character based on setting, but I like Barbarians! Also interested in trying the Magus or Alchemist.
    Old Characters: New to forums so none here
    Old Campaigns: None

Notes: I GM in my table group but am new to the online format with the exception of playing some on the starwars combine, so I'm looking to try pretty much anything.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

NAME: D20ragon
    WAYS TO CONTACT:pm works great
    POSTING FREQUENCY: daily/hourly
    TYPE OF CAMPAIGN:prefer 3.5 D&D,but 3.0,4e or pathfinder work too.
    TYPE OF CHARECTER :rogue,warlock,alchemist(pathfinder) dread necromancer. I'm open though.

OLD CHARECTERS:none.I'm fairly new to the forum.
    OLD CAIMPAIGNS:none

10. - Top - End - #370

Name: Sethain
    Ways to Contact: Skype: kecrosh
    Posting Frequency: Daily/Hourly
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, Pathfinder
    Types of Characters: Any
    Other Information: I'm a fairly newcomer to the D&D scene and want to start getting more involved. I've run with a few groups and still (kinda) am, but its become pretty infrequent lately and I want to try some new things out.

At the moment, I'm wanting to find a group/dm willing to let me try out a remixed Monk class made by 'jiriku'

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150122 <- link to the class

I'm a pretty easy going player, I love to rp, and I enjoy playing both good and evil characters as long as I can be a little goofy in their personalities; nothing wrong with a bit of comedy.

11. - Top - End - #371

BardGuy

Name: Ian
    Ways to Contact: Either pm me or use my email: [email protected]

Posting Frequency: I hope to be hourly, but it might end up becoming a few times a day.

Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder (Modern and Medieval)

Types of Characters: I experiment a lot. I've jumped from magic-based classes to attack-based classes to stealth-based classes and back. I know the guidelines for all three of those character sets, but I really like to use characters with both swords and magical powers to match up.

Old Characters:
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=448193
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=629844
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=548286
    http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=426165

Other Information: I might make dumb mistakes here and there, but it happens. I try to be a good player, but since I haven't done any real roleplaying in over a year and a half, I've become quite sloppy.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default ReadyJ

Name: Ready
    Ways to Contact: PM's on here, or if you use Line (smartphone/tablet app), my contact is Woody6087
    Posting Frequency: Daily (usually, will notify if otherwise), sometimes hourly (weekends and such)
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5e, Pathfinder, V:tM, Death Watch and Dark Heresy (I may be willing to try other games if I can find source materials)
    • I am currently very interested in playing in one of the following games (listed in order of preference): Deathwatch, Dark Heresy, Only War, high-level (10+) 3.5 Eberron or FR, or moderate-level (5-10) Pathfinder.

Types of Characters: Generally melee-oriented characters, but willing to play it all
    Old Characters: None currently
    Old Campaigns: None currently
    Other Information: I love lamp.
    Last edited by ReadyJ6087; 2013-09-21 at 06:14 PM.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: thebladeofchaos, chaos, blade, TBOC....you nick, you pick. I don't mind either way.
    Ways to Contact: PM me first, Email inbox get clogged as is.
    Posting Frequency: Daily
    Type of Campaign: I love DnD 3.5, but as long as you give me a chance to learn the rules, I'm willing to do other settings
    Types of Characters: My characters tend to be fighters, be it pure or a fighter type with lesser. I love mixing it up with sword and sorcery, but, if I had to choose between the pair, I'm a fighter all the way. (Fave 3.5 class: warmage) I'm not a fan of preparing for spells and such sadly, which is why I prefer just spontanous casters.
    Old Characters: Sadly, I can't provide this. Literally, I've done no online games and all my last characters are back home.
    Old Campaigns: same as above, but I don't keep these for too long.
    Other Information: I'm a Uni student, so if I disappear for a while, that's why. I don't expect to be gone for too long if this pops up. I love roleplaying, and have experiance with it built up over several years of PBP.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Name: Lataro
    Ways to Contact: Via PM
    Posting Frequency: I live in Alaska, (UTC -9 DST) and can likely manage a couple posts after 3 PM my time until 7 PM my time. I wouldn't be opposed to a chat room game either, or vent or something if it was during those times.
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder, as I have the SRDs for both and have played them before.
    Types of Characters: Been itching to try a wizard out.
    Old Characters: N/A
    Other Information: I started on 3.5, and have briefly played pathfinder in person. I've done some playing via AIM chat rooms, and tried to start a vent group before without success, I've exp as a player and as a GM. I've never played a play by post game, I have a few years experience as a player and a mod of forum Mafia game however over at XKCD, so I get the gist of it. I've browsed a couple games to get an idea for them. Gonna need some patience as I learn this new style with play by post games. Don't mind jumping into an active game, or joining a new one.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Dwarf in the Playground

-Name: VanIsleKnight

-Ways to Contact: PM is best

-Posting Frequency: Daily at the very least, if all players and GM can be on an IM at the same time I can post immediately

-Type of Campaign: Pathfinder preferred, strong interest in 13th Age, open to others

-Types of Characters: Fighters, rogues, clerics, sorcerers, and bards preferred. Interest in Gunslinger but no experience with that yet.

-Other Information: I play for fun and for the story, I do my best to not metagame, and often make poor choices OOC for IC reasons (personality, character not knowing to use silver instead of cold iron, etc). I enjoy making quick and dirty characters in 10 minutes and come up with their personality through play as much as I do making a developed character over a weekend.

I will endeavor to make the games I play in come to a satisfactory conclusion. :D
    Remember kids, always eat your veggies and drink plenty of milk.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGirl

Name: narelith, Darcy.
    Ways to contact: [email protected], Skype (narelith).
    Posting frequency: Daily normally; may miss a day or two. May post several times per day or even hourly depending on circumstance (are other people posting, for one?).
    Types of campaign: D&D 3.5e, Pathfinder, older D&D and retroclones (tentative).
    Types of characters: I like playing snarky, talkative characters. Clerics or healing characters are my bread and butter; occasionally I like playing blasty characters or fighters.
    Old characters: None to list (e.g. via character sheets).
    Old campaigns: I've played in a low-level 3.5e campaign about family issues and thievery, run several campaigns including a mid-level tournament game and am currently running a Pathfinder campaign about an archaeological expedition.
    Other information: I generally don't like high-op games; expect to have to help me out a bit or watch me struggle if I'm in one. On the other hand I generally break low-op games a little unless I'm careful; please be clear if the game is supposed to be low-op.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Name: Mr. Flower
    Ways to Contact: [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Daily/Hourly/Voice Service(Skype)
    Type of Campaign: Deathwatch
    Types of Characters: Assault/Tactical/Devastator
    Old Characters: Deathwatch: Va'rul (Spacewolf Assault Marine), AD&D: Torvax (Dwarf Fighter/Mage), Nailo Nightbreeze (Elven Rogue), Bofzar (Dwarf Fighter), Solthanas (Elven Ranger), Valis (Human Crusader Cleric), Valmort (Half Giant, Samurai), D&D 3.5: Ralnir (Human, Follower of Mephistopheles) Faldur (Elven Rogue), Vande (Human Fighter) Oglugo (Half Orc, Barbarian)
    Old Campaigns: No Links still exist...I have played in everything from a complete homebrew world to DMing my own. I have backstabbed dragons, destroyed cities, done pvp, jumped from a flying ship onto dragons and griffons, Owned my own flying ship with a full skeleton crew, defiled a monastery, sacrificed a town's supply of virgins to Mephistopheles...
    Other Information: I listed my accolades above, I am looking to get into a Deathwatch game and only a Deathwatch game due to the fact I have lost the flair for the D&D world and WotC keeps making it more and more useless and removing what I believe the game was meant to be...fun.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: hennasmith
    Ways to Contact: PM, or email at [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Daily at least, but usually several times a day (SAHM, can be at computer anytime most days)
    Type of Campaign: D&D 3.5 and 5e/Next
    Types of Characters: Most familiar with Cleric, but can play most from the core book, and willing (even eager!) to learn new classes/races
    Other Information: New to PbP games, but very interested and eager to play.
    Last edited by hennasmith; 2015-09-15 at 10:49 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Kymme. :)

78% of all DM's start their first campaign in a tavern. If you're among the 22% who didn't, copy and paste this into your signature and tell us where you DID begin.

I started my first campaign with each character's individual journey into town. And they all rolled really bad spot checks and missed the clues they were supposed to see on their way, so they may as well have started in the danged tavern for all the good it did me.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Dwarf in the Playground

Name: Naomi Li Peregryth
    Ways to Contact: On-site PM to start with preferred; might given IM and/or email information for further communication.
    Posting Frequency: Unproven, but multiple times in a single day is probable.
    Type of Campaign: Primarily Pathfinder; other systems are certainly possible if I can get the relevant source material. (Preference for lore and mechanics heavy systems)
    Types of Characters: Strong preference for oracles, and halflings are one of my favourite races to play with.
    Old Characters: None available, and I have yet to actually play much.
    Old Campaigns: None.
    Other Information: Looking for what seems to be a very atypical gaming group: Namely, one where lethal violence (against self-aware creatures capable of free will, at least) is essentially the last resort, executions almost completely absent if not moreso, torture utterly out of the question, and generally acting to improve the world instead of kill everyone that annoys us. (Yay for the church of Shelyn and, to a lesser extent, Sarenrae!)
    Last edited by Naomi Li; 2013-09-27 at 07:38 AM.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Name: Oribur, Orion

Ways to Contact: PM will be checked. I'd have no issue giving out Skype/regular email/etc. when asked.

Posting Frequency: Hourly would be regular days. Maybe bi-daily on an off day.

Type of Campaign: DnD 4e, Pokemon Tabletop, Mekton, anything.

Types of Characters: A jack of all trades rogue seems to be what I slip in to in DnD but I can play many roles and characters.

Old Characters: Several rogues, a mage, an Ace Trainer in PTT.

Old Campaigns: All real life. I have yet to play online tabletop.

Other Information: I'm definitely dying to play some Mekton Zeta or Pokemon Tabletop with people although I'd take a well crafted game of 4e, some homebrew, or well anything that looked promising.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

Name: Tyeal

Ways to Contact: PM here in the forums, e-mail at [email protected]

Posting Frequency: Typically a few times a day, depending on the pace of the RP.

Type of Campaign: Pathfinder, AD&D 2nd Ed., Call of Cthulhu, Spycraft, Shadowrun, Star Wars 2nd Ed. Always interested, and open, to new systems.

Types of Characters: Support and Skill-based. So Rogue, Cleric, Transmutation Wizard, Bard and the like.

Old Characters: Ruthgar, a Cleric of Torag; Urgosh, a Half-Orc Sorcerer with a Dragonic ancestry; Cappricio De Capo, a Gnome Merchant-turned-Bard after his store was burned down;

Old Campaigns: Actually haven't gotten into any games long enough for them to be considered 'old games'.

Other Information: Generally likes to be creative with the use of spells and magic in general. As well as injecting some humor and good fun into the game. Has a preference for Skype, but PbP is fine as well.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Name: I usually go by Dragonmaster in RPG contexts, I also use the nick "I'ä! Cthulhu Fthagn!" in a lot of places as well.
    Ways to Contact: PM initially. Willing to share email, Skype, Steam ID, RaidCall, Razer Comms, etc. or connect to IRC, TS, Vent, Mumble, etc. to people with an actual reason to want it if it makes things easier.
    Posting Frequency: Daily with few exceptions (once every second day at least unless something extreme comes up). Probably once every few hours if I'm bored. Oh, and I'm in UTC+1/+2.
    Type of Campaign: Currently looking mostly for D&D 3.5 for familiarity's sake, but anything d20 or sufficiently rules-light shouldn't take me too long to get into.
    Types of Characters: Usually end up playing arcane casters (when playing at all, sigh...), trying hard to try out some different archetypes.
    Old Characters and Old Campaigns: Only slight PbP experience. Mostly DM's when playing tabletop games, and as above, plays mostly arcane casters when I actually get to play.
    Other Information: I'm not allergic to shellfish.
    Last edited by TheDragonmaster; 2014-02-28 at 01:52 PM.
    Until further notice, expect sporadic breaks in posting.

Ernest Gary Gygax (1938 – 2008)
    David Lance Arneson (1947 – 2009)
    Dungeons & Dragons (1974 – ∞)

23. - Top - End - #383
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Name: Malachi

Way to Contact: PM on this site, maybe email eventually

Posting Frequency: Several times a day.

Types of Campaigns: I've never played a campaign before, but I've looked over the rules of D&D 3.5 and I feel like that would be a good system to start with.

Types of Characters: Looking forward to creating my first one.

Other Information: I've been active on this site for a long time, but mostly in the world-building forum, not the play-by-post. Now I'm ready to move on to play-by-post gaming.
    "Life is short and we do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel with us. So be quick to love, and make haste to be kind."

24. - Top - End - #384
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Name: Me_maikey, Maikel
    Ways to Contact: Email or PM
    Posting Frequency: Have not really been active on the forum, could post daily or faster.
    Type of Campaign: D&D3.5
    Types of Characters: Anything, I like trying new stuff and I am in for trying anything
    Old Characters: I don't have any characters here
    Old Campaigns: I don't have any campaigns here
    Other Information: I like having fun. Trying to come up with new ways of doing stuff and prefer good roleplay in deciding actions over "what is best".

25. - Top - End - #385

GnomeWizardGuy

Name: RevBlue
    Ways to Contact: PM works well, I check every day.
    Posting Frequency:I see no problem in posting at least once a day
    Type of Campaign: 3.5, Pathfinder, 4E, willing to try others.
    Types of Characters: I usually go for the mage, love spell casters, won't mind trying new things if a party is missing something.
    Old Characters: New to the forum, so nothing from here to link to.
    Old Campaigns: Same as above. Currently in a 4e War of the Burning Sky campaign playing a gnome illusionist.
    Other Information: Im eager to try new things and get a game going, used to try getting into games on another RPG board that I forgot it's name but games almost always died pretty soon after start due to DM/players disappearing.... Trying to get back into games.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Barbarian in the Playground

Name: Lucas, Harbinger

Ways to Contact: PM me.

Posting Frequency: At least a few times a week.

Type of Campaign: The only system I know how to use is D&D 3.5.

Types of Characters: I like being monsters.

Old Characters: I've never played before, but I've made a few character sheets. A Chaotic Evil kobold sorcerer, a Lawful Good wight, and a Chaotic Good gnoll ranger.

Old Campaigns: None.

Other Information: I know how to use the system pretty well, but have never played a game.
    Last edited by Harbinger; 2013-10-08 at 08:36 PM.
    I am assuming direct control.
    7/29/2013. Never Forget:

Games I'm running:
    Ain't No Rest for the Wicked IC OOC
    The Wilds of Sapuera IC OOC
    Games I'm in:
    Septimus Regulus in Trekking the Plains of Deltar IC OOC

27. - Top - End - #387
    Dwarf in the Playground

Planetar

Name: Survy

Ways to Contact: PMing works best.

Posting Frequency: At least Daily most days

Type of Campaign: Pathfinder, willing to expand though.

Types of Characters: Generally I tend to play characters that mix magic and melee, such as bards, magi, clerics, paladins, inquisitors, and rangers. I have experience in other classes as well however.

Old Characters: Here are some examples to show how I make chars, and in case anyone wishes to bring them in for their campaign or even use them for themselves, I don't mind.
    Half-elf Lion Blade 7
    Half-elf Magus 6
    Ifrit Wishcrafter Sorcerer 8
    Human Druid 10
    Aasimar Paladin 2/Cleric 8
    Tiefling Fiend Flayer Bladebound Magus 7

Old Campaigns: No long-term ones on here

Other Information: I like a good mix of RPing and combat, and i'm pretty much always happy to adjust my characters for the needs of the DM.
    Last edited by Survy; 2013-10-13 at 12:41 PM.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Pixie in the Playground

Name: Sulle
    Ways to Contact: PM's on here
    Posting Frequency: Daily (usually, will notify if otherwise)
    Type of Campaign: AD&D 1 & 2, shadowrun, swords & wizardry , twilight 2000, pathfinder (never played but would like to try it), mechwarrior
    Types of Characters: what ever is needed but love rangers and mage/thief toons in 1st and 2nd adnd
    Old Characters: None currently
    Old Campaigns: None currently
    Other Information: Would love to find the right group to play with have been playing ad&d since 1990.
    Last edited by sulle; 2013-10-12 at 05:20 PM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Re: Player Registry

Name: ONEinsanePHReaK or just phreak
    Ways to Contact: PM or email: [email protected]
    Posting Frequency: Varies, the more I have to active about the active I will be.
    Type of Campaign: Experience in Vampire: Dark Ages, World of Darkness, d20, Dark Heresy, and Call of Cthulhu.
    Types of Characters: I enjoy social characters, Support, Rouge/scum/bard type, I especially enjoy playing characters that just aren't quite right.
    Old Characters:Russian Celubri Tremere hunter, Cyborg scum pirate medic, and Evil Psychopath with a reversed alignment.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Orc in the Playground

Name: AkazilliaDeNaro, Akaz, DeNaro, etc
    Ways to Contact: PM
    Posting Frequency: at best hourly, at worst weekly,
    Type of Campaign:D&D (3.5e, Pathfinder)
    Types of Characters: according to past experience. cleric
    Old Characters: Melina Tevavoa
    Old Campaigns: Five from Kassen
    Other Information: I have never successfully made it through a single chapter of a campaign, not for lack of trying mind you, and as a result i could technically be called a newbie.

also i am labeled as a "power gamer" by my friends, So that may or may not be true.
    If you are going to shorten my name go with "Akaz" instead of "Aka" its less confusing.
    Also I may End up Capatalizing the BEginning of words, or mispelleing them interly.
    Think nothing of it, I just REALLY suck at typing.(Those examples were on purpose, though.)
    My Homebrews
    Homebrew Table Tutorial