New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 28 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Currently Recruiting Players

Currently Recruiting

This is a thread for DMs to list games for which they are currently looking for players. Include a summary of your game and how to contact you, as well as a link to your individual thread. Please delete your game from the recruiting list once it is full.

For players seeking a DM, please use the "Seeking a DM" thread.

*Paraphrased, stolen updated, and reposted from the previous thread.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2013-03-04 at 10:46 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Currently Recruiting

Reserved for Future.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Night Angels: From the Ashes
    A dnd game based off of the events after the Night Angels trilogy. I'll be hosting this over at Myth-Weavers.
    Game Thread

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Shadow Coalesce - Adventures in the Realms

Is now open for recruitment. 3-4 players needed.
    Last edited by CalebRoberts; 2012-10-17 at 07:47 AM.
    Infernion - Dragonborn Warlock - iPlay4e Sheet

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfPirate

Is there a Red Hand of Doom going, i'd love for someone to start one up.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Zombie Apocalypse 3.5 E8 Dungeons and Dragons game is open for Re-Recruitment.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by puffmagicdragon View Post
    Is there a Red Hand of Doom going, i'd love for someone to start one up.
    I would love this as well.

8. - Top - End - #8

ElfPirate

Hmm, well, theres 2 players.
    I wonder if anyone would like to start a game of Red Hand of Doom, I'm sure there'll be plenty of interest

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

I got a GURPS Dungeon Fantasy game and a GURPS Dark Historical Low Fantasy (Renaissance Florence setting) game recruiting in Roll20, but Google+ Hangouts is also a format I'd like to use if that's more convient.

PM me, or e-mail me ([email protected]). My name on Google+ and Roll20 is Michael Keenan.

I am open to running campaigns at most times every day of the week except for Tuedays, currently. Be sure to post what times and days you are available to play, as well as your timezone. My timezone is Perth/Western Australia.
    Anachronism will never high-light the folly of my convictions!

10. - Top - End - #10
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a few more players to have a game of pathfinder with in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, England. Let me know if your in the area and fancy a solid campaign with a couple of experienced roleplayers. I can DM as well, with four successful long term campaigns under my belt. Drop me a reply in my main thread, or an email at [email protected], removing the hatstand from the address. :p

Regards,

Thomas
    Last edited by Violetsreason; 2012-11-04 at 09:18 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey, we started up an E6 game set in the Roman Empire during the reign of Emperor Nero (on the eve of the great fire) and just as we were getting started our DM disappeared on us. We have a pretty good concept of the world, but the story hasn't begun yet and we need a DM to take charge and lead us through the game.

Any DM's out there who are interested?

Most of the info on the game is in the Set up Thread. But we also have an OOC Thread and a Story Thread.
    Want to test your mettle in the Irorium Arena? Always accepting new gladiators!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

'sup ya all?

I need a few more Players for my Epic Nations game, Here
    Just a few..so Hurry in!
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #13

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260926

Somewhat post-apocalyptic style Star Wars game set on an alternate timeline. Play will be real-time by IRC.
    Last edited by Kioku; 2012-11-09 at 06:40 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Firbolg in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Fire Emblem: Close Horizons is still recruiting.
    Link
    The rules and character creation guide's all there. Once you're finished there's about a month of wait time before you're actually introduced (We've added a new Lord character and map updates are 6 times a week now [3x2 maps], which speeds intros up considerably) the OOC thread is quite active and you can get a good deal of help creating custom sprites, fleshing out background, and learning about the game.

We've been running since March, so the game's not going to vanish or die suddenly, but the plot hasn't gotten so far that you'll have to do more than a couple hours' reading to catch up.
    Last edited by Acanous; 2012-12-06 at 12:44 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi, I'm new here. Is anyone making a simple 3.5 D&D game?
    Can I sit at the cool-kids table now?

16. - Top - End - #16

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261950
    Why yes.
    Yes I am.
    3.5 game for newbies and experienced players alike.
    Spoiler
    Show

Used to be dumb. Now I'm not. Rock on, everyone!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Recruiting for a Mega Man Classic tabletop using Mutants and Masterminds Second Edition. Players will be Robot Masters in a war with a choice of two main sides, Doctor Light's side, and Doctor Wily's side.

Play will take place in a program called Byond, and a sub-program/game called Roleplay Unlimited. There is a mini-forum inside said game for storing character sheets, and a chat-based interface for roleplay. There will be several GMs to sort out conflicts between players, and GMs will also have characters, so it's maybe a bit different than usual.

My email is "[email protected]", and I check it about once every three days (although, I'll probably check it more around the time of this post). I accept questions and requests for invitation.
    Last edited by Sawrock; 2012-11-21 at 11:50 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

Do you want to face, or even design, gruesome challenges in a 3.5 environment that you may tackle solo or as part of an elite squad? Look no further than:

King Solomon's Trials

PREPARE FOR GLORY!

Yes, we're open! King Solomon's monsters are always looking for fresh meat!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Hi all, im new to dnd and I would like to join a game here. Im looking for a basic 3.5 dnd game with as few books as possible. Im open to playing any class and race.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground

Game of Paranoia XP Straight style I will be running. Requires 1-4 more players. Will be held on Saturdays @ 1:30 PM -6 GMT over Skype, IRC, or chatroom depending on players' preference. It is going to be fairly roleplay intensive and will be played straight-faced (as indicated by the title). For more information, you may PM me, email me at [email protected] or just post in the thread I made here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262854.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Between the Gnarley Forest and the Lortmil Mountains lies the Viscounty of Verbobonc. There was a time when the only remarkable feature of this peaceful province was its capital, which served as a major center of trade.

Then Evil came…

Recruiting new blood for an ongoing campaign set within the World of Greyhawk. Need at least two players to replace members that have dropped out.

Recruitment Thread

Recruitment Currently Closed
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2013-01-13 at 09:37 PM.
    The Future just ain’t what it used to be.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Default Game wanted

Love D&D 3.5 (pathfinder also). Love to join a game on here for the first time OR if you are within 2 hour or so commute of Midland, Texas can do in person! Been playing since 1984. In person...I have many sets of Dwarvenforge, Dungeonstone, Armorcast buildings, many many miniatures and even a custom mini castle among other stuff including PAizo tiles. I have a huge game room for anyone that can travel here and guest quarters to crash. So bring it on! Best wishes and Merry Xmas!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Recruiting for a Mutants and Masterminds 3E game, 2-3 players, Hero Academy type setting.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi All I've decided I'm going to want to give DMing a try but i need a team, my main experience is with mainly D20 stuff such as 3.5 D&D d20 modern, D20 Apoc
    feel free to add me on Skype if your interested (skype; captiancarpenter) if that doesn't work search (Drogon Malice)

i have a stack of 3.5 books just going to waste I've even got some 1sted, 2nd, ed and 3.0 books so i got plenty of materials to use

my time zone is GMT+0 I'm based in London England

Currently planning on running: D20 Apocalypse
    Last edited by Drogon Malice; 2012-12-15 at 06:22 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Halfling in the Playground

Duck & Cover

Howdy y'all,

I'm running a (semi-)realistic nuclear post-apocalyptic RPG, using a custom system called d100 Modern Tactical Gaming System. The system is derived from the Dark Heresy system, except with the class system and universe totally axed, all stats, skills, and traits overhauled and rebalanced, and a tactical fighting system added on with realistic guns and such. Combat is rules-heavy, but outside of combat it can be very freeform. Game is run on Roll20.net, charsheets and rules stored on GDocs.

The time is present day-ish. It's a lazy day in June. You're in Springfield IL, either living there or passing through, when the bombs fall. The mushroom clouds from Chicago and St. Louis are visible on the horizon, and what you can get on the TV through the static makes it clear that the US is under attack. You see sparks of light rising from missile silos to the west. The rule of law in Springfield is falling apart. You and a small group of others band together to fend off looters. Where you go from there, that's up to you.

I'm currently running this campaign with a couple of others, but due to stuff happening in peoples' lives we're going to have a break of a couple weeks. I'd like to start up a second party in this world, and unite them with the first group at some point in the future. We've got a good world here, and a good system. If you're interested in post-apocalyptic role playing, I'd be glad to have you aboard. :)

Email me at: mikeandrewp [at] gmail [dot] com

26. - Top - End - #26

Over at Enworld, we've got a healthy living world going, and new players are always encouraged to check us out and join. You can find the forum here and the wiki here.

We've got over a dozen adventures running right now, and we've had something like 60 or 70 completed adventures in the three years that the group has been running. Want a proven, stable PbP environment for Pathfinder? Then come on over, because we'd love to have you.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

SWSE: The Old Republic
    Looking for 2-4 more players in a Star wars campaign based durring the Mandalorian wars. If anyone is interested please go to this post. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264792

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Note: I am not a Storyteller for this game, I am just advertising. If this is an inappropriate place to do so as a player, please let me know.

New World of Darkness - New Orleans by Night

RP oriented, as one would expect from the NWOD system.

Due to the content of NWOD and the server's basis in California, players are required to be 18 and older. NObN is not constantly NC-17, but its content may occasionally be so.

Books used:
    World of Darkness
    Changeling the Lost
    Hunter the Vigil
    Vampire the Requiem
    Werewolf the Forsaken
    (and a few supplementary books)

Classes allowed: Changeling, Hunter, Mortal, Vampire, Werewolf

Medium: MUD
    Language: English
    Connect Data: projectfiction.net:9999 OR 66.85.154.235:9999
    Peak time: 8 PM - 2 AM EST
    Average players at peak time: 6-12

An application is required to begin IC play, but you may log in as a guest account or roll a new character in order to get your bearings.

We could do with just a few more players. We're a little slow at the moment due to the holidays. All 18+ are welcome.
    Last edited by imany; 2012-12-26 at 06:02 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

Recruiting for...

WARHAMMER ADVENTURE:

Virgins to the Night

This is a dark, gritty, and roleplay-heavy adventure for players with strong stomachs.

There are up to 2 slots left. I want reliable players, so I prefer players who have played in long-term play-by-post campaigns in the past.

Warhammer experience is preferred, by no means required. In Warhammer, heroes don't always win. Intrigued?

Drop by and tell us about yourself: Virgins of the Night

edit: We are likely full. If this changes I will update.
    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2012-12-29 at 04:28 PM.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:

Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

Destiny's Promise

A Forum Emblem Game, looking for about 4~6 more players
    /Doc