New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Firbolg in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Vampire: North for the Summer is now accepting applications for new players. We'll take up to 4.
    OOC thread is Here, along with the 16. If you've played Vampire before, it's pretty standard.
    Humans, Vampires, and Ghouls allowed. It's Vampire, so expect some drama and adult themes, within the bounds of the forum rules.
    "You want to see how a Human dies? at ramming speed."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

My group is looking for a new player in an ongoing 3.5e campaign being played in the Fort Hood Texas area. Interested parties please pm me. We currently play Sundays from 8:30pm - midnight, but will he changing in a few weeks to 2pm-6pm.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello everyone! I've been running a game in my own campaign setting, The Blackwood, which is basically a mashup of Grimm's fairy tales and kung fu stories.

Blackwood Campaign Setting Wiki
    OOC Thread
    IC Thread

I'm looking for another 2-3 players to join my party of 3. At the moment, we have a dedicated caster, warrior, and hunter. You are welcome to create any character you'd like!

The party is about to wrap up their current adventure, so now is the perfect time to join. Please PM me if you're interested!
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

A great and terrible Evil lurks beneath the town of Tristram. The townsfolk, ravaged by terrible events, have need of noble adventurers willing to brave the depths of the dungeon below and rid it of its malevolent presence.

Join us for a Diablo Dungeoncrawl if you dare.

(Recruiting for a D&D 3.5 game hack n' slash of Diablo I).
    GreedLing avatar by Ceika
    Playing Thorn in Knee Breakers

more

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Any recruiting 4e/3.5e games?

6. - Top - End - #276

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players (invites only now - PM me)

Would you like to play in a world where ...

... elves are enslaved, prideful yet despised heirs to an ancient and bloody empire?
    ... mages risk madness by calling on demons, and every spell threatens to corrupt its target?
    ... warriors stride proudly, showing the scars that only survivors can bear?
    ... starting from nothing, by luck and effort you may snatch a fortune from hard handed Fate?

Post interest, here.
    Last edited by Eulalios; 2014-06-06 at 11:00 PM. Reason: invite only

7. - Top - End - #277

EDIT: Player found. No need for this post.
    Last edited by Crimson Doom; 2014-06-22 at 06:40 AM.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

I'm going to run an Eclipse Phase game on the forums here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...The-Jovian-Job

The Briefing:
    Spoiler
    Show

Greetings Firewall Agents, I am Proxy Bolivar. I know this is a bit disorienting and your probably confused. Firewall has discovered the possibility Code Black(Extinction Possible) in the Jovian Republic. We don't have a team in place in the Jovian Republic that is capable of handling a mission of this delicacy, so we were forced to improvise. You are all alpha forks of your most recent backup. We've provided you with some equipment and morphs per what you are used to(OOC: Your starting gear). In addition you are currently on an asteroid headed to Ganymede. It will arrive in 60 days. The asteroid is equipped with basic life support, a fusion reactor, and an industrial fabber. You should have all the raw materials you need to be... creative.

Your target is the Castle, the center of Jovian domestic espionage. One of our agents was able to identify a document in the Castle that references something called Project Goldfish, the destruction of the Titanian Commonwealth, and little risk to the Jovian Republic. We can only assume that some kind of TITAN tech is involved. We want you to infilitrate the Castle, locate the file, and extract with the information. Ultimately we will need to stop this Project Goldfish if possible. We have an old base on Ganymede that hasn't been used in years so it should be below the Jovian radar. It has an egocaster that you should be able to get too, and several dozen Flats and Splicers. An agent sould have dropped off ID's for you to use.

A few precautions have been taken in order to ensure that if you fail, Firewall is not harmed. First all sensitive information about Firewall procedures and locations has been removed from your mind. Second, all your morphs have kill switches installed. Do not remove these. Finally we ask that you not contact your old identities for help, or anyone who knew you well. The chances are that even if you do succeed you will be black listed by the Jovian Republic and possibly be a vector for TITAN tech.

Get in to the Castle, get the file, get out. Good luck. Transhumanity is counting on you.
    When you are first born, the universe assigns you a secret luck value. The quality of your life, dice rolls, and how friendly your DM is are all influenced by the luck value. It is the universe's secret social experiment. So if you been rolling poor, it is only because you were assigned low luck value by the universe. You can raise your luck value only through proper dice rolling rituals.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, it seems i need to post here as a recruit/interest check

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...Check-TORG-RPG

System: TORG
    EDIT: Any questions, ask on the thread.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Orc in the Playground

whattuuuuppp

anyone keen for a game of 4e?

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...High-Adventure!

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

DnD 3.5 Re-recruiting

Link is here.

You must be open for playing from around 7:10 PST to usually 8-9:00 PST.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground

THE DIVINE FORGE: TOME OF THE FORGOTTEN D&D 3.5

Feel like battling evil cults, dark creatures, evil outsiders and even a god? Join Halberd the war forged in a slightly altered Eberron Campaign Setting and survive the forces of evil... If you can.
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ine-Forge(OOC)
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...9#post17666839
    Last edited by Sir Grave; 2014-06-22 at 06:45 PM.
    Very busy these days and so posting will be sparse.

Extended Sig.

Lady Cordelia of Grimmfell Avatar created by yours truly.

Spoiler: Full image
    Show

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

OOC is here as it is just about ready to start, but i find meself in need of a crew and a ship one additional last player.

The 16 and all rule changes can be found here. The OOC has the simple back story for the campaign. It is Gestalt, low level. PM me if you're interested (this means you'll actually stick around for the campaign of course).

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Gammworld 4e game looking for players here.
    Last edited by Delia2531; 2014-07-09 at 11:37 AM. Reason: No interest!
    GitP BloodBowl Manager Cup - Now Finished!
    The Low-down Dirty Rats - See How We Run!
    Record:
    Season VII - 6-4-1 and Runners Up!
    Season VI - 7-5-1 + Quarter-final loss and Div B All-Star losing coach!
    Season V - 4-6-1 + Quarter-final loss

RAT POWER!

15. - Top - End - #285
    Troll in the Playground

PF Borderlands-ish game here. Last couple days and then interest closes!

16. - Top - End - #286
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Costs: Free
    Email: [email protected]
    Frequency: Daily Mon-Fri
    URL: http://www.woldiangames.com/
    Type: Pathfinder (DND 3.75)

Greetings Gamers!

Woldiangames.com is excited to announce that we are recruiting for several campaigns on our site. One of our games in particular, Rum, is just starting their next module, and now would be the perfect time to join our band of adventurer's on our next adventure. This particular campaign started three years ago, facing vampires, assassin and pirates. All players are currently level 8 and can be expected to progress to level 20 over the course of the campaign.

To learn more about Hook City go to: http://www.woldiangames.com/Woldiped...phy:_Hook_City

To Follow our adventures go to: http://www.woldiangames.com/games/index.html?game=hook

To see the main website entrance go to:

www.woldiangames.com

The Wold is here to stay! We are not one of those games or sites that will disappear just as you are getting interested in the game and your character. So if you've been looking for that quality game that does not go away, we're your site!

The Wold is a D&D3.5 Original Campaign World [changing to Pathfinder in 2011], that originated in the early 1980's. It went online in 1997 and it has evolved into a very large website with several hundred pages of campaign information.

We currently offer 8 permanent ongoing games and many other pickup games for those members who want more. There are a surprising number of women playing with us. In fact, several of our best DMs are women. Play by post occurs on our self-made java programmed message boards with their own dice mechanisms, and auto-archiving features. We offer a Message Board called The Giggling Ghost where our gamers can chat "in character" and head out for various "pick-up" adventurers. There is also a private board that allows the players to talk and discuss just about anything in an "out of character format." These boards helps us create that all important sense of community and friendship which is a part of any good group of gamers. Also added is a board called The Catacombs where all character shopping occurs and The Black Genie Center where all Woldians may go to help develop new original things for our campaign world.

To visit the Games Page to check out the ongoing games, go to:

http://www.woldiangames.com/games_index_career.htm

Please contact Jerry if you are interested in joining this game or if you have any questions and let him know that James D. referred you. He'll be glad to help.

Thanks for your consideration, Jerry Phelps [email protected] www.woldiangames.com

17. - Top - End - #287
    Barbarian in the Playground

[D&D 3.5e] Heavenbound
    Recruit thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...eking-Pleyaers

Homebrew campaign with an emphasis on roleplay. Would love to hear from anyone who would like to have some fun play by post gaming. Please PM me with any questions.
    Beware any DM that smiles.
    Current Campaign:The Angel War | Hope Extinct (D&D 3.5e Epic Exalted)
    OOC Thread

18. - Top - End - #288
    Pixie in the Playground

just started playing and am looking for a skype group to help me learn to play using the 3.5 Edition if willing to play with me my skype name is Stephen Stancill

Thank you

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground

ClericGuy

It's a Different World

It’s the end of the world as you know it. Or rather, it was last night. Today, you face a whole new world full of wonders and new possibilities. However, it is also a world of untold dangers and mysteries yet to be explored. In the wake of the change, it is believed that anything is possible. But how will you survive to see it?

20. - Top - End - #290
    Pixie in the Playground

redface Re: Currently Recruiting Players

You are a member of an expedition sent out on an extraterrestrial journey to discover and study on new life from foreign planets. On your trip, a malevolent alien lifeform ambushes your ship!

With combined forces from all your crew members, you managed to slay the creature, and now its dead carcass lies in the ship's autopsy laboratory for further investigation.

However ..

One of you has contracted with the alien lifeform and is now the Swarm Host, whose purpose is to Assimilate other humans on board until the number of Swarms dominate the ship.

Fortunately, the Host only acts during the Night Phase when it isn't threatened by the number of humans against it. It seems that it is a lurking type of hunter that preys on the unsuspecting ..

Each time a victim is being Assimilated into a Swarm, his or her stats will gain a significant increase from the potent venom from the Host. This may either become a formidable tool for the Swarm, or a weakness that exposes their disguise amongst the humans.

In a battle of wits and strategy - can you Exterminate the Host before it terrorises the entire crew?

For anyone interested, please sign up on swarmed.boards.net and PM 'Candace' or 'Koko'! We have 2 GMs for this game. More information can be found here.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hello I am looking for a couple more players for a PF villain campaign in a magical steampunk setting.

Details of the campaign can be found here. We are planning on using roll20 and some other voip service possibly Skype, depending on the party member's preference.

If you would like to join please pm me.
    “A world without dragons is a world not worth living in.”
    ― R.A. Salvatore, Streams of Silver

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

A game of MLP:Roleplaying Is Magic S3E is currently in need of players. Accessible system, so first-timers need not fear..
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

23. - Top - End - #293
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking for players for an online HeroQuest game set in Glorantha.

• Playing on a weeknight in the EST time zone, probably Thursdays, probably as close as we can get to weekly for the rest of the summer.
    • Using Google groups.
    • I'm GMing.
    • More information here: forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?728931-Online-weeknight-EST-Glorantha-HeroQuest-looking-for-players

giantip thread

24. - Top - End - #294
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGirl

Hey, this is a bit of a long shot since I vastly prefer for all the players to show up face-to-face, but if anyone is in the Pullman, Washington, area (WSU), I will be starting up a 3.5 campaign in the Fall semester and have room for a few more people.

As a DM I'm fairly lax on the rules especially if it promotes creativity (last time we had a half-chain devil, quarter blue dragon, quarter drow who showed up to the first session with a Pathfinder character sheet, and I was just happy to see a character who wasn't CG). It should also be noted that my last campaign ended up being a full-fledged evil campaign, so we might not be a good fit for anyone who is sensitive about content.

If you're interested, message me.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGuy

Brazilian GM looking for brazilian players.

I intend to GM a ten to twelve session game and a full campaign in the Old Republic era using Roll20 and Skype every other week at 08PM until 00AM on week nights. I need three or four players. Anyone?

26. - Top - End - #296
    Dwarf in the Playground

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ack-up-Plan%29

Recruiting for a 5e Basic game.
    If you're looking for a bit of an underdog story, or just a classic romp of adventure, monster killing and deal making, look no more!
    Random Stats:
    Chickens Kicked: 0
    TPK (as Player): 1
    TPK (as DM): 5
    D20s Melted: 1

Any and all typos in the former post are the result of a sick mind on the part of the reader. Get help, man!

I was a rather heavy poster a long time ago in the old forums (heck, I helped start the old 3.5 attempt at a democratic forum campaign setting!) and I thought I'd stick my head back in. Hi again!

27. - Top - End - #297
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

hey all, I'm looking to get into a skype/roll20 hosted campaign, I was told that this was where to post for it... I'm somewhat familiar with D&D 3.5, 4.0, and pathfinder rules, as the group I used to play with had homebrew rules that were based loosely between them.
    I can play basically any role and I'm a decent role-player, though it has been a while, so I'm a little rusty with it. Pm me or skype me at raistlin571 if you're in need of a pick-up player or full timer =)

28. - Top - End - #298
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm looking for a Shadowrun 5E group. I have a character sheet ready. I've just gotten into Shadowrun, so I may make some mistakes..For that I apologize.

Please PM me if you're interested!

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm looking for some replacement players for my game of Exalted 2.5. Look here for details.
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you to Ceika for the signature and avatar.

Read Sons of the Fallen here

30. - Top - End - #300
    Barbarian in the Playground

Invasion of Kutan 3.5e Core Campaign is now recruiting! http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Core-Campaign

It's core plus tons of poorly worded house rules. I'm looking for 4-5 players.
    Round 4: Eat Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinfoxx View Post
    Well at least your houserule skill check fumbles have houseruled fumble confirmations.
    The COre COliseum is a tactics-based arena for both 3.5e and 4e D&D. We run fights each week - so join today!
    Quickstart Guide
    Character Sheet