1. - Top - End - #31
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Currently Recruiting

S.S.S

Original post here

IC
    OoC
    Dice rolling thread

Hey looking for a few interested new World of Darkness players to replace some of those who got bored with the pace of a game for which I am now Storyteller for (as the original ST left.)

The premise for this game is that the characters are all members of a supernatural team that are taking over after the old team got brutally murdered by an unkown adversary. Each of the monsters is a prisoner who, for one reason or another is facing life. Each of the players who choose to be handlers are agents of Task Force Valkyrie that were unlucy enough to be assigned to watching these monsters.

This game is PbP, NWoD, and the players are just plain starting for nWoD, with any template you can think of. The game is, of course right here on GitP, and I'm pretty open as far as those strange concepts your average ST wouldn't be willing to allow.

I'm lookin' for At least one agent, and perhaps 2 monsters to be brought into the game.

Looking forward to some responses. If your interested, just post in the OoC thread, introduce yourself, and/or send me a PM.

Just about anything that can be made playable through homebrew, third party material etc. is fine.

-Nyt
    Last edited by Nyt; 2012-12-31 at 12:25 PM.
    It's pronounced, "Night", not "Knit".

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

D&D 3.5 level 1 starting one+ shot adventure. Expected level at conclusion ~3.

The link for more information

I'm looking for 1-4 players at this point.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Recruiting for DnD3.5 lvl12 Gestalt game

Apocalypse

You are one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, and now you must ride to prevent Armaggeddon

linky
    Avatar(that seems to have disappeared) by Darwin

4. - Top - End - #34

recapture waterdeep is recruiting, we have three players, but there is room for two more

you can see the other characters and the premis here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267820
    There’s an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom and consolation to the soul in times of need Allons-y!

my wonderful avatar by ceika (all i had to do was teach it the four elements)

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

Default Rivana's Quest, D&D 3.5, Lvl 4

Looking for two players for the "Rivana's Quest" campaign. It started a couple of months ago but half died. Therefore Leush is putting it into reanimation.

Based on a fair amount of intrigue and (admittedly fairly easy) problem solving and (let's be fair- this is the point of D&D) hack and slash. This campaign runs in Leush's homebrew world. If you're interested, please check out the recruitement thread.

Recruitment Thread
    "Glory to the madmen who go about life as if they were immortal! Glory to the brave, who dare to love, knowing that one day it will all come to an end!"
    ~The Wizard, An Ordinary Miracle.

6. - Top - End - #36

Default Tavern at the End of the Universe

CLOSED

I'm currently looking for 4-5 players for a short, high difficulty, heavy roleplay campaign.

D&D 3.5, open to homebrew and most books.

Thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267993
    Last edited by artofregicide; 2013-02-04 at 11:11 PM.
    "If I've learned anything, it's to fear nothing."

Plays in Noble Trouble

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Recruitment Thread

Based on the web series Red vs Blue.

I plan on taking this in an alternate universe direction, and hope that someday this will become a full game with 50 agents. There will be the main story line, and different agents will fill different squads to progress the story at the same time. For now, I'm just looking for the first squad of 4 (Which is almost full). New blood will be added as the game progresses.

Project Freelancer, a special operations program leading the research of A.I. technology to advance future soldiers. As the best of the best, you have been enlisted as a part of the first squad to undergo the testing and training of Project Freelancer, and quite possibly the first soldier to work with an A.I. in the field.
    After months of hard training, Project Freelancer has received it's first target to truly test its agents in the field. Known only as the Insurrection, it is a group of enormous size that has broken away from the UNSC, and the only group left in charge of this clean up duty, is yours.

As the study of the A.I. advances and nears the field testing stage of the research, the Director initiated the Leaderboard set up for his agents. This Leaderboard witnessed every movement and action the agents did on the field and in the training room. This was designed to mark a control for their future test with the A.I. to compare just how much more effective the agents would become. It was also announced that when the A.I.s would start being handed out for testing, they were going to start at the top of the list, so it has become a true contest between agents, some taking it far more serious than others.

8. - Top - End - #38

this is a level one campaign that takes place on the frontier, on a town in the path of an aspiring wizard/warlord and his goblinoid army, will you be able to stem the tide of evil soldiers? can you take the fight to them? you are known as powerful heroes in this town, worth at least six members of the guard each, so it is a high power pathfinder campaign

for more details go here
    There’s an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom and consolation to the soul in times of need Allons-y!

my wonderful avatar by ceika (all i had to do was teach it the four elements)

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

May as well Delete this...
    Last edited by SgtParish; 2013-03-04 at 06:21 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    Hi All I've decided I'm going to want to give DMing a try but i need a team, my main experience is with mainly D20 stuff such as 3.5 D&D d20 modern, D20 Apoc
    feel free to add me on Skype if your interested (skype; captiancarpenter) if that doesn't work search (Drogon Malice)

i have a stack of 3.5 books just going to waste I've even got some 1sted, 2nd, ed and 3.0 books so i got plenty of materials to use

my time zone is GMT+0 I'm based in London England

Currently planning on running: D20 Apocalypse
    well im in the midwest united states, but I keep weird hours. I could be up for something online. feel free to pm me

11. - Top - End - #41
    Pixie in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

I am looking to run a game in the Bremerton, WA area. I plan to start with a premade adventure and then possible branch out from there. I am happy to DM this game, but will need additional players to help fill the ranks. We will most likely be playing at Discordia a comic book shop in Bremerton WA. The details are listed below.

DM: Sinsear(Me)

Module: Red Hand of Doom

System: 3.5

Allowed Books: Pretty much any I own, or have access to. Preferably players have their own books but I can bring some of mine and share if needed

Meeting Day/Time: Looking to run the game on Saturdays in the afternoon/evening. The game shop opens at Noon so time is flexible based on when everyone can make it.

Start Date: As soon as I have enough players I am looking for 3-4 players in the area

Starting level: Recommended is level 5, but may raise or lower depending on number of responses

That is pretty much all the details I can think of, if you have questions or are interested please feel free to contact me.
    Last edited by Sinsear; 2013-01-25 at 05:37 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42

I'm going to DM a 15 lvl dungeon crawl for 4-5 players. If interested I'll post the details.

My thread is here
    Last edited by Dark Hawk799; 2013-01-26 at 02:24 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking for a player in this thread:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269180

EDIT: Closed.
    Last edited by qwert-chan; 2013-01-27 at 03:26 PM.

14. - Top - End - #44

Small Town - A 3.5 D&D Humour oriented campaign

Game Thread

4-6 Players. Play-by-post on this site under on-going game.

CLOSED
    Last edited by boldfont; 2013-02-01 at 12:56 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm hoping to GM two games in real time.

1) Don't Rest Your Head located here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269986

Don't Rest Your Head is a psychological horror game driven entirely by the characters. For some reason, something in your life happened which keeps you from getting to sleep. What was it? It's up to you. The longer you've stayed awake, the more you've noticed your world meshing with a nightmarish parallel world. You need to find a way to resolve your problems before this new Nightmare World's inhabitants create more for you.

2) Paranoia XP located here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269316

Running a game of Paranoia XP STRAIGHT style. What that means is the game takes place in a dystopian Orwellian underground city known as Alpha Complex where everything is run by its demagogue The Computer. The Computer has tasked each player with hunting down mutants and members of secret societies. There's just one problem... you're a mutant and a member of a secret society. This style is played straight-faced (duh) and virtually all humor in the game is dark.

16. - Top - End - #46

Link to recruitment page thing

We started a 3.5 game, using core only rules (PHB, DMG, and MM1) but the DM had to quit shortly after.

However, characters are built and we're ready to go. Any interest in DMing such a game? Characters are lvl 4, but we're open to any sort of campaign/storyline.

Please apply if you're interested in DMing for a complete and well balanced party of 6.

IC Thread "Noble Trouble"

OOC Thread "Noble Trouble"
    Last edited by artofregicide; 2013-02-05 at 02:24 PM.
    "If I've learned anything, it's to fear nothing."

Plays in Noble Trouble

17. - Top - End - #47

I'm starting a Pathfinder game for a group of elite mercenaries in a homebrewed world.

Link

Edit: closed now
    Last edited by raspberrybadger; 2013-02-19 at 06:46 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48

I'm currently recruiting for D20 Modern game involving a government agency that protects us from the things that go bump in the night. The closest approximation I could come up with is Torchwood, or Buffy.

Here is the recruitment thread if you're interested.
    And all of the books and info on D20 modern are free online, so don't let not knowing the game scare you off
    Halfling Monk (Avatar by Miss Nobody)
    Carpal tunnel has subsided, so I'm back hopefully

Spoiler: My games and characters
    Show
    Deralis Legan, the Half-Elf Marshal

Owlbear Hollow Mercenaries the game I'm running

19. - Top - End - #49
    Dwarf in the Playground

Currently recruiting 2 for a pathfinder game on IRC, tueday nights. You can find the thread here.
    Detective Harvey Fjord
    Senior Detective, Magical Weapons Division.
    Nocturne-Erin Police Department.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

Planetar

Looking for 4 players for a one shot 4e D&D adventure about shapeshifting assassins. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271533

21. - Top - End - #51

WhiteWizardGirl

Looking for players for a D20 Starship troopers campaign. See the link for more details. Thanks

22. - Top - End - #52

Looking for some 3.5 goodness. Heavy roleplay starting at level 5.
    Last edited by Siege Tower; 2013-02-22 at 09:35 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53

OrcBarbarianGuy

Recruiting for Code Geass M&M 2e, a hybrid campaign played partially over the forums and partially over IM (10 PM EST, Friday Nights).

Recruitment thread, which contains important information regarding character creation.

IC Thread.

If need be, a detailed description of events so far can be provided to any and all applicants who desire it.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfPirate

Currently recruiting players for my Kansai Region Pokemon Tabletop Adventure. I currently have 9 players confirmed, but I am looking for a total of 15 players. The recruitment deadline is tonight at 11pm (-4GMT) and the game will begin with however many players I have at that time.

Recruitment Thread
    World Building Thread
    Last edited by Xepher117; 2013-02-20 at 11:05 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

I just started a new strategy play-by-post game on rpol.net and I'm looking for players to join. It's called "A Kingdom Redeemed" and it takes place in the magical land of Farondy. The rules are kind of free-form, and I'm looking for input, but it will probably be similar to Game of Thrones: Total War. You will get to role-play as a political leader, negotiate treaties, raise armies, conquer territories, and create magical spells. Basically, you get to invent the rules as you go along, provided that I approve. Sound okay?
    "Life is short and we do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel with us. So be quick to love, and make haste to be kind."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for any open 3.5 games, preferably mid-level and roleplay-heavy; would like to play a (very non-optimized) archivist, if allowed.

If that's not happening... I'm willing to DM something, presuming there are players who don't mind a complete novice DM (I've run a couple of sessions before, but that's it.)

27. - Top - End - #57

Currently recruiting people for a run through Gary Gygax' Temple of Elemental Evil in Labyrinth Lord:

http://alt.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273386
    Quote Originally Posted by SanguinePenguin View Post
    I am just saying that Nam seems crazy to Kohl even by violent, homeless, grave-robbing arsonist with a death wish standards.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Orc in the Playground

GITP Fantasy Blood Bowl Cup III is currently recruiting veterans and newbies alike. Ever wanted to coach of team of crazed orks, hardy dwarves, or agile elves through a season of football? Now you can!
    Hunting Blackpool Hall | OOC
    The Dream of Cormanthr | OOC

GITP Fantasy Blood Bowl Cup - Season III - Now Recruiting!
    My Team: Tinwë United ( Pro Elf - CRAZY )
    Season 2: 5-5-2 Cup Semi-Finalists

29. - Top - End - #59

Thumbs up Re: Currently Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Taquizan View Post
    Hi all, im new to dnd and I would like to join a game here. Im looking for a basic 3.5 dnd game with as few books as possible. Im open to playing any class and race.
    I'm in the situation. Been studying the rules online but kinda overwhelmed and want to learn by doing. Want to RP a middle-aged wizard. I'm in Cortlandt manor, Westchester, NY so put time zone differences in mind. Not really sue how play-by post works, but willing to try if I can't find a local real-life campaign
    Last edited by Aquatosic; 2013-03-03 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Changed mind

30. - Top - End - #60
    Pixie in the Playground

If you're from the UK and based in or around London, check out London NWOD, the only World of Darkness dedicated group in London! Join us this Sunday, 10/03, from 1:00PM to 3:00PM : http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273359
    (Always scroll to the bottom to find our latest updates)