New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Just for reference, I have a still-open Call of Cthulhu recruitment post. It's intended for new players, so if you've never played Call of Cthulhu before, feel free to check it out here! So far my players have been having a decent time, but there's always room for more!

2. - Top - End - #752
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGirl

Looking for another player or two to jump into a 5e game: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...DM-and-players
    Last edited by TriciaOso; 2019-10-07 at 10:40 AM.

3. - Top - End - #753

You are paladins: members of the Sword of Heaven, a militant religious order tasked with defending the kingdoms from Witches and the Unliving. Unlike even the kings, you have the authority of life or death. You also have the powers of the Animus, both light and dark. You are the only people in the kingdoms who are allowed to carry swords.

You shall not suffer a Witch to live. You shall preserve the lives of innocents. You shall not put your own safety before the will of Ai. You shall not suffer an Unliving creature to maintain its semblance of life. You shall be honest, for truth is life. You shall honor requests for help.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    LISTENING to a VANISHED GOD
    Mythistorical bundle

4. - Top - End - #754
    Pixie in the Playground

Trembling with fear - I'd like to post about my campaign (I need some players), but I'm afraid of violating some rules before I post the 'Players Needed' announcement. I've been burned in other forums (not on Order of the stick), just for asking a question about the rules... I'm sincerely hoping to avoid that here! Is there some sacred ritual I need to perform before I'm permitted to post? I read through all the 'Forum Rules' but I though I read somewhere that I have to complete a certain number of posts before I'm allowed to do something or other... I vaguely remember reading something (not in the Forum Rules) about needing to post at least ten times? before I could complete some sort of profile or make some sort of request/post? FYI: I'm not currently posting that I need players for my campaign... Don't misconstrue what I'm trying to do here. At the moment, I'm only trying to make sure I do this right, without upsetting the deep ones.

Can anyone offer some advice on how I can avoid the dreaded moderators big stick?

5. - Top - End - #755
    Pixie in the Playground

The Rob's World! D&D (3.5) Campaign is looking for one player (as of Oct, 2019) in the Denver/Aurora, Colorado area:

I am currently soliciting for One new player to join our Dungeons and Dragons campaign. I've got 40+ years experience DM'ing D&D campaigns. My wife and I moved to the Denver/Aurora area eighteen years ago, and we've been playing/running a 3E campaign since then.

The campaign is version 3.5 D&D, Forgotten Realms, with some house rules. If you'd like to get some idea of how I run the campaign / how it's going so far, visit my personal web site: <http://www.robsworld.org/3ecampaign.html> (p.s. I'm not selling anything). The D&D/FRP materials should give you some insight into my campaign/DM'ing style. I don't use all the house rules listed at my web site (I am using the ones listed in the 3rd edition sections). See: <https://www.robsworld.org/3ehsrls.pdf> for all the house rules.

The current campaign has been running since Jan 1st, 2003, and I just kicked off a campaign reset. Starting over with 1st level characters. The characters didn’t all die in a massive DM killing spree; we decided to retire the 12th level characters and start over with new ones. The higher level characters take considerably more maintenance, combat takes longer and there are fewer adventuring opportunities ahead of them. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the beginning of a new series of adventure in our campaign. New characters are being created now. We’ve already got a core group of six players assembled, but there’s still room for one more - Players of any experience level are welcome. Note that our campaign has a long arc. Don’t expect advancement after every/every other session. It usually takes more than a year to complete an adventure.

The campaign runs/meets every other Saturday, from 1600-2200. No evil play/characters permitted - Our group is looking for Heroes, not opportunists or players who aren’t willing to play within a group social setting - It’s Face-To-Face D&D, not an MMORPG. Our next meeting is 02 Nov, 2019).

If you're interested in joining our 3.5 edition Forgotten realms campaign (adults only please), please send me an email: gamers 'at' robsworld 'dot' org. (Note: As a spam reduction method/to thwart web-scrapers, bots and spiders, I've intentionally munged the email address - please be sure to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols) With one new player the group will consist of seven players and one DM (me).

6. - Top - End - #756
    Dwarf in the Playground

Let me introduce you to

APUNKALYPSE: THE AWAKENING

Imagine a world where culture is stagnant, life is tedious and meaningless, and all hope for a better future is a distant memory. The only hope is a new world order, ushered in with the powers of Rock and Roll. Apunkalypse: The Awakening is a game in a modified Powered by the Apocalypse system, where 3-5 players have to band together to start a musical revolution in a technological corporate wasteland, inspired by the Cyberpunk series of RPGs. A flavour sample can be found on the sign-up thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ing&p=24217546

Powered by the Apocalypse is a very simple system, so if you've never played, don't be discouraged. You also don't need any knowledge of music or music culture, so feel free to join.
    The Princess Game: OOC IC My Sheet Additional
    Voyage Home: IC
    Esra of the Wilds: IC Journal
    My Homebrew RPG: Superdeath Highway (Currently Recruiting!)

7. - Top - End - #757

Currently running a wide-open swords and sorcery campaign in the city of Sanctuary ("Thieves' World") during its time as a colony of the Rankan Empire. This will be most interesting to people familiar with the eponymous fantasy anthologies and novels. Here is the game thread: Thieves' World (BoL Hack) - Game Thread

(we only have one PC right now, a few more would be nice.)

Using the "BoL Hack" rules, which are a d20 ruleset intended to run fast, light, and freewheeling. Three classes are hero, magician, and priest. Heroes are mighty and combat can be fatal or merely injurious. Magicians' spells are limited mostly by the player's imagination but at the same time magicians are limited in how many spells they can cast. Priests can grant (dis)advantages to other characters' rolls and can cast some spells.

The setting is gritty and mean and dirty and somewhat scary (all you'd expect from a "Thieves' World.") There are politics and intrigue and prostitutes and murders and so forth.

Post interest here.
    Thieves' World (BoL Hack)

a wide open urban setting with fast playing swords and sorcery rules.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    Mythistorical bundle

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

Recruiting for a 5e West Marches pbp over discord!

Spoiler: Big 16
    Show

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
    DnD 5e
    2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
    West Marches
    3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
    As many as possible - it's west marches, after all!
    4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
    Discord, bot-enhanced
    5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
    Level 1
    6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
    Standard, minus a 5gp buy-in.
    7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
    Standard stuff, no homebrew
    8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
    Standard stuff, no homebrew
    9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
    Roll or average, as normal.
    10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    Standard stuff
    11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
    Standard stuff
    12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
    Die rolls will be handled by a bot on discord.
    13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
    Standard stuff again, no homebrew
    14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
    Nothing big, but it should explain why you chose to get involved.
    15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
    Bit of everything
    16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?
    Restricted to PHB only.

Interested? Eager to explore the unknown?
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "What's this? A railroad? Well, we better cross it now, or the train will come along and sweep us down the tracks!"

*kills important NPC, avoids entire planned out plot*

9. - Top - End - #759
    Pixie in the Playground

Im looking for some players for a dnd 5e adventure. I haven't DM'd in a little over a year and i miss it. The game itself is a medieval fantasy world setting, no homebrew classes, same with races, this game is a short adventure for new and experienced players. It will be over roll 20. If you are interested or have any questions message me

10. - Top - End - #760
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking for face to face game in Manitowoc/Two Rivers Wisconsin area. Any day except Wednesday is fine. Up to play anything I prefer older school games and more modern day/superhero type game to GM. Need to play at my house due to having a disabled wife.

We are loyal committed players who love to play long term campaigns and are looking for players of the same.

11. - Top - End - #761

Looking for someone to pick up a "pregen" character in a freewheeling Renaissance-type adventure on these forums.

Here's a quick summary.
    Mythistorical bundle

12. - Top - End - #762

Unlike even the little kings of the Land, you have the power of death over life. Only you, by long tradition, may wield the two-handed sword and wear the plain white tabard of the Order. With or without your sword you have extraordinary powers.
    The Order keeps the law and keeps the ordinaries safe from the Others. Sometimes one of the Order - or even, unusually, one of the ordinaries - breaks the great law of peace, falls from grace, and becomes an Other, possessing a twisted and corrupting version of the powers held by the Order. Then it is your sacred duty to pursue and put them down.

Players: At least one.

Classes: Initially, paladins - kind of a wuxia fighter-mage hybrid.

Rules: The Paladin RPG, a set of rules expressly designed for extraordinary characters making muddy moral choices.

Setting: The Land, an isolated collection of little kingdoms and free cities where peaceable ordinaries keep the law and only the Order have the power to mete capital punishment or to make war on the Other.

The Laws: Suffer no Other to live. Protect the ordinaries. Obey the kings of the land. Obey the head of the Order. Do not harm the ordinaries. The Great Law: Do not kill an ordinary.
    Post interest here.

Mythistorical bundle

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Davinmoor Manor Heist

The vault in Davinmoor manor holds more coin and treasure than any job you've done before. It could be the score of a lifetime, or it could be suicide. With the world failing apart, there's no better time to strike than now.

After years of optimizing D&D (you have seen my 5e multiclassing guide http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...classing-Guide) and every other system I could get my hands on, I've decided to make my own system. A system where fun and skill take precedent, without trap options, plenty of diversity of character builds and meaningful choices in play as well as creation.

A year later, after some brutal playtesting, I've created Spell Scorched and I'm ready to beta test this with the public. I'm looking for players to help me iron out the game by running a one-shot adventure. I've planned to run this adventure 9 PM EST, for several weeks, but if enough players are interested I will open up times to run on Thursdays & Saturdays (same time). Please check it out: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Beta-Playtest.
    Want to Multiclass? I wrote the book on it:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...classing-Guide
    Expect advice on the optimization rules you are breaking: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...r-Optimization
    I am an avid optimizer and love to give fire to the people... So long as they are restrained first so they have disadvantage on their dex saves.
    Feel free to PM me for one on one build advice.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Edit: Currently Filled

I don't have much experience with DMing, but I was thinking on running a D&D 5E game that would focus more on role-playing/story than on combat. (though combat would certainly be part of the story.)

I was thinking that I would develop the story around the characters (4-5) and their backstories and the players can contribute story ideas.

PM me if you are interested and I'll open an OOC thread where we can discuss further.
    Last edited by Leostales; 2020-01-19 at 08:00 PM.
    Spoiler: Moskra Rhadan
    Show

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1638...ew?usp=sharing

Designed using Fantasy RPG Creator on meiker.io, software designed by aklarkwood.com.

Spoiler: Bad Guys Win Campaign Links
    Show

15. - Top - End - #765
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Always looking for more players interested in testing their writing skills with in-depth character building and decisions making:

Ruler of Kings II Medieval Fantasy Text RPG

Review the Player's Manual to see: Preface.
    RulerOfKings.com Medieval Text RPG
    Do not just read the story, become it and decide the ending.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Looking for a replacement player for a 5e game set post-BotW; PM me if you're interested in playing a 12th-level character working for the newly-reforged Kingdom of Hyrule as part of the Reclamation force!

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?599460-IC-A-Wild-Kingdom
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?599453-A-Wild-Kingdom-OOC
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

17. - Top - End - #767
    Orc in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Hello GitP forums. Glad to hear you are a-okay now! I come baring a gift. Before I saw the gitp was back up I joined another rpg forum, RpNation.com. I recently uploaded a recruitment page over on their forum hoping to start a Pokemon adventure game using PTU (Pokemon tabletop united). A few people have messed with the poll I created asking what people would want to do in a pretty sandboxy ttrpg of Pokemon. I even want to include EVERY GENERATION of Pokemon in my game. Sadly I have had no concrete replies to the thread XD So I come here spreading the word hoping some of you might be interested, but I will more than likely host the game on the other site. Links below :)
    Pokemon: Orsay Region Recruitment Page

Custom Region Map on Google spreadsheets

There's lots of homebrew setting info on my recruitment page as well as game info about how to obtain PDFs for the game for those new to PTU.
    Last edited by Asterisk619; 2020-02-23 at 09:47 PM.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm recruiting for my roll20 game "Trouble at Chaur, Chapter 1" (D&D 5e)

The game is a weekly game that should go for several months through level 8. The game will be $12 each week through paypal for a three hour session.
    Last edited by DM_Raven; 2020-04-16 at 01:31 PM.
    If you stare long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will begin to stare back into you.

19. - Top - End - #769

The Throes of Thran
    As the sun rises, King Bryce's corpse sprawls broken on the stones that pave the central square of the temple city Moontower. Yestereve above the square, the Tower of the Moon hovered and glowed pale white as always. This morning it is gone; it vanished during the night in a blue-white explosion of moonlight, shortly after Bryce the Game fell flailing and screaming from the spiral stairs that used to lead to it.

This day in the Three Kingdoms of Thran will lead to many others filled with conflict and opportunity as Bryce's two surviving half-siblings vie with his vassals for control of Fauchard, the kingdom he left bereft.

You have come to the square together to view the aftermath of last night's civil unrest. Small crowds are gathering of various factions in the politics of the city and the Kingdoms. In the coming days, where will you stand?

Rules and Setting: Tiny Thran [Tiny Dungeons setting]

Players: 2-5.

Characters: any Heritage, but all familiar with each other and living in Moontower at the start of the game.

Themes: Intrigue; combat. Probably heavy on roleplaying, where there is rollplaying the rules run fast.
    Mythistorical bundle

20. - Top - End - #770
    Pixie in the Playground

Currently recruiting for 2 separate 1e+ campaigns. Both are long-running (10+ years), and (normally) physical. We're currently playing via multiple-camera Zoom, but will revert to physical when it seems reasonable to do so, so looking for players local to Durham, NC (and surrounding area). Both groups swing fairly hard towards the mechanical/system style moreso than the hardcore role-playing style. The groups are a mix of deeply-experienced and relatively-novice players.

One group plays the 2nd and 4th Sat. of the month, and the other plays ~ the 3rd Saturday of the month.

2nd/4th: A relatively classic dungeon-exploring campaign, based out Mystara and Darokin, about 7th level.

3rd Sat: Sea-going campaign, with a large number of concurrent threads running: Sahuagin, pirates, slavers, islands, dragons in the mix, also about 7th level.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGuy

INoKnowNames had been looking for a 3.5E Gestalt Campaign, a good v. evil campaign. I’m working on ideas, but I need players - five or six is good if he’s up for it.
    There may be dragons.
    More information may be found on the OOC thread.

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?614566-Expectations-for-Campaign-273
    Last edited by LemursGalore; 2020-06-24 at 12:31 PM.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Here is a VERY detailed Character building text based medieval fantasy that is always looking for players who are brave enough to take on a harsh middle-aged world:

Begin Here

WARNING: not for the feeble, weak minded or anxious - this one takes a mind that likes to solve mysteries!

RulerOfKings.com Medieval Text RPG
    Do not just read the story, become it and decide the ending.

23. - Top - End - #773
    Halfling in the Playground

Hello I am new to DnD and would like to play 3.5 but I'm not sure how to join a game and I've never created a character before. anyone willing to help?

24. - Top - End - #774
    Troll in the Playground

STILL RECRUITING!

Brűtâl Racing will be a game about driving a car. Except the car has controls from a crane, engine that works on random explosions, terrible brakes, but is also full of weapons, armored and most probably on fire. And the road is a hellish landscape of post-apocalyptic Europe... and is most probably on fire. Everything burns, there are ghost riders that MAY try to kill you, other drivers that WILL try to kill you, wrecks of those who attempted the race before you and you need to survive.

Did I mention it’s actually a race...?

Join us on this wonderful hellscape as we watch the drivers try to survive the cannonball run that is Brűtâl Racing! From ruined cityscape of London to docks of Venice, and maybe even further!

Further Inquiries: HERE

We now have 3 racers, but anyone can still join! Maybe you'll miss the first race, but never mind. There is still much fun to be had!
    Last edited by Lacco; 2020-07-31 at 07:01 AM.
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Banned

Open and ongoing recruitment for a mostly free form survival horror game.

Try your luck in The Darkwood

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...(OOC-Thread-V)

We have a MLP roleplay who go well for few years, right now we have three players who have reamined.
    it's an episodical roleplay, where we play as the serving staff of Celestia and Luna the filly princess, when Equestria was relativly new.
    We have bunch of NPCs which could be taken 'for free', but new characters could join with a relative ease.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

27. - Top - End - #777
    Pixie in the Playground

Attention basement dwellers, game lovers and geeks of all colors - I am currently looking for one player to join my D&D campaign. Perhaps you’re looking for adventure and escape on the weekend?

I am currently soliciting for One new player in the Southeast Aurora/Denver area (Near the Aurora reservoir). About that: While our campaign has ’temporarily’ moved online (using Roll20 and Discord), we’re hoping to eventually move back to the real world table (in SE Aurora) as soon as possible, so I’m only recruiting players who are able to commute to/from the SE Aurora area.

The campaign is version 3.5 D&D, Forgotten Realms, with some house rules. If you'd like to get some idea of how I run the campaign / how it's going so far, visit my personal web site: <https://www.robsworld.org/3ecampaign.html> (p.s. I'm not selling anything). The D&D/FRP materials should give you some insight into my campaign/DM'ing style. I don't use all the house rules listed at my web site (I am using the ones listed in the 3rd edition sections). See: <https://www.robsworld.org/3ehsrls.pdf> for all the house rules.

The current campaign (the setting/house rules/environment) has been running (with a few restarts) since Jan 1st, 2003, and we’ve recently (Oct/Nov of 2019) re-set the campaign; starting over with 1st level characters. The character’s didn’t all die in a massive DM killing spree; we decided to retire the 12th level characters and start over with new ones. The higher level characters take considerably more maintenance; combat takes longer, and there are fewer adventuring opportunities ahead of them. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the beginning of a new series of adventures in our campaign. We’ve already got a core group of players assembled, but now there’s room for one more player. Note that our campaign has a long arc. Don't expect advancement after every/every other session. It usually takes more than a year to complete an adventure.

The campaign runs/meets (online using Discord and Roll20) every other Saturday, from 1600-2200. No evil play/characters permitted - Our campaign is looking for Heroes, not opportunists and villains. We’re looking for players who are willing to play within a group social setting - It’s Face-To-Face D&D (well it used to be - Damn COVID!), not an MMORPG. We appreciate collaboration, role-playing, and the sharing of ideas. (Our next meeting is 19 Sep, 2020).

If you're interested in joining our 3.5 edition Forgotten realms campaign (adults only please), please send me an email (gamers [at] robsworld.org). With one new player the group will consist of seven players and one DM (me).

- Robert

28. - Top - End - #778

Daemon

Adventurer’s League (online)- Rime of the Frost Maiden

I’d like to DM via google hangouts.

Available weekday evenings 6-9 pm Pacific.

Email: [email protected] pls put Rime of the Frost Maiden in the subject line.

New players welcome, D&D Beyond campaign available.

29. - Top - End - #779
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGuy

Looking for 4-6 players for my homebrew game. The gist of it is your working for a exploration guild that happen to be ran by dragons.

Some of the house rules are

Spoiler: House rules
    Show
    Armor takes 1day per +1AC bonus pay1/2 upfront [nat 1 has flaw]

You can combine items together by add the adv of the price

Revise action economy [3 actions att is 1 act and others are at a cascading diff (-5, -10)]

Nat 20s always Crit and no conformation

Out of combat healing takes the avg.result

Scaling feats

Channel Energy affects living and dead at the same time

Successful climb check moves at half speed. Every 5 over +5 move speed

Cost of Living

Skill consolidations

Athletics[Climb, Swim]

Acrobatics-[Acrobatics, Escape Artist, Fly,]

Deception [Bluff, disguise,]

Knowledge -Local [Local, History, Nobility]

K-Nature [Nature, Geography]

K-Arcana [Arcana, Spellcraft]

Unchain rules on poison.

Classes-

Paizo [only the unchained rouge and summoner exist]

Dream scarred press

Kobold press

Legendary Games

Races

No pureblood Azlant

No noble drow

The game will be hosted on roll 20. I around can start is 6-9pm EST. Prefer Thursdays but I am open. Feel free to ask any questions

30. - Top - End - #780

Mythistorical bundle