New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Lady Tquia's Monkey (Escapades in Quesoleum)
    System Risus
    Discord Voice Friday Dec 10, 1230 EST to Friday Dec 10, 1430 EST https://discord.gg/8DjN7kBq
    Tone Risus
    Safety OOC text channel for Lines, Veils. X-card by voice or text.

You're going to be stealing a live monkey from a baroness' townhouse and delivering it to a (crazed?) unliving alchemist - or her breathling rival and former assistant.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    LISTENING to a VANISHED GOD
    Mythistorical bundle

2. - Top - End - #812
    Dwarf in the Playground

Time Zone MST/UTC-7

A specific time will be worked out later depending on player schedules.

Looking for a few (up to three) more players for a long term No-Skill Fate game. Run on discord and Fari app. Genre, setting, and focus to be determined in session zero. No experience expected or required.

Friendly to people who have difficulty/inability in relation to speaking. Also this game is a safe space.

If you’re interested email me at [email protected].
    Last edited by Gizmogidget; 2022-03-19 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Forgot to include my time zone

3. - Top - End - #813
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Recruitment Thread
    I am currently looking for playing for my Dune - Adventures in the Imperium game.
    It'll be held here on the giantitp forums.

In short it is a game about being part of a House, set in the Dune Universe. It'll be a gametype that is both very open to player-driven events, there's only 5 Drives (think attributes by comparison) and 5 Skills that will cover pretty much any combination for whatever need you may come up to - add the two together and you get a Target Number to roll equal to or under to score a success. So if you have a Faith Drive of 7 and a Battle Skill of 7, you have a Target Number of 14 to roll against.
    All that's requires is to give a valid reason why a specific Drive is applicable for the Roll... like say the above example, you r character is religious and puts their faith in God, Mua'dib, etc. and lets it drive your character, so to speak - that's all there's needed. Just some validation for it's use in the situation.

I have a more indepth explanation of it all in the actual recruitment, so if interested in a game set in the Dune Universe - pop on over, have a look and ask whatever questions you may have.
    Or PM me directly.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

4. - Top - End - #814
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...nterest-Check*

Return of the Gods is built on the premise of, What if events such as the ones from Shin Megami Tensei, happened in North America instead of Japan? There are gods, demons, fairies, and other supernatural beings now living among the Humans and other mortals after a terrifying event called The Cataclysm cost billions of lives. Now, three hundred years in the future, the former United States of America is split into many great factions and nomadic clans. The player characters begin their origin stories of how they meet with the group, then the PCs attempt to prevent an ominous event that directly jeopardizes the survival of the slowly recovering Human race.

I am looking for a maximum of nine players. This is free form.

There are over twelve named factions the PCs can join so far and other, smaller ones.
    Last edited by DarthArminius; 2022-04-18 at 01:38 PM.
    I am ArlEammon. I've been here since 2004, but I've lost access to my other account.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players [Age of Shadow]

The Age Of Shadow is one where the land has enjoyed an uneasy peace for around five hundred years. However, the shadow in the north has been secretly growing - patiently biding its time and breeding a mighty host in the cold, dark places of the world.

Yet the elves and their allies have not been idle, and High King Mathran has designs of his own - whereby he hopes to put an end to the shadow once and for all. However, not all of his people are eager to begin a war where many must surely perish, and trust still to the protection of the mountains and the great watchtowers that lie between.

So it is that Mathran’s plans take shape slowly while the power in the north grows stronger and bolder day by day...

This is the world of "The Age of Shadow". Adventure beckons the bold...

I would like to run a one shot,
    The Shadow Stone
    if players like it then there is a possibility of more adventures.
    Looking for 3 to 5 players
    Play by Post M/W/F (post when possible, I post updates in between)
    The Age of Shadow is a free rpg that you can find on drivethrurpg and is a product of crooked staff publishing.
    Madness is the fortress of the mind - A. Umbral

6. - Top - End - #816

Interested in running Last Ones Left Alive / Only Humans to Survive. Looking for 2-4 players.
    Last edited by Tibbius; 2022-06-15 at 01:07 PM.
    Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
    Mythistorical bundle

7. - Top - End - #817
    Pixie in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Seeking a party/DM

I've had some poor luck joining local sessions and the drama has become pretty disheartening.

I'm just looking for a group to join. I made a half-Orc Drunken Master that I've only played 1 session with
    My discord info is LumpsMcHumps#7960
    Just looking for a casual experience with decent people.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...rfinder-She-ra

I would like to invite you to a starfinder session taking place in the universe of the She-ra series.

Edit. Recruitment ended
    Last edited by Katarynier; 2022-08-26 at 08:27 AM.

9. - Top - End - #819
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Post Pathfinder 1 Play-by-Post - Join the Wold! (spelling intentional)

Hi all,

I play in the Nightmare Quarter game in the Wold (a campaign world that started long ago in the AD&D 1e days and transitioned editions over the years until settling on Pathfinder 1)

Each of the several games set in the Wold go from level 1 to 20 over several years.

Nightmare Quarter (of Plateau City) just hit level 2, and we're about to go cave exploring to find clues of nefarious forces damaging Plateau City!

Posting requirements are: once each weekday (so five (5) times each week).

Rules: Pathfinder 1 Core Rulebook only for character creation; The Wold has many homebrew races, classes, prestige classes, and so forth, so you only need the Core Rulebook and our Woldipedia site (free).

Each game has eight (8) player slots and we presently have six (6) regularly-posting players, and having lost two players recently to real-life concerns (job, family, etc.) we're looking to fill those two slots!

Who will your hero be in the Wold?

Please Direct Message me for additional details, indications of interest, etc. (I don't have a high enough post count to post links yet, but I have a link to give you with the last month's worth of posts for Nightmare Quarter.)

10. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Those of you unfamiliar with the game, the premise of these games is this: The multiverse is real. All of the pop culture, fiction, alternate realities, you can think of exist. That said, you are a normal human on regular earth who is recruited into the Reincarnation Wars. This is Free Form.

There are a few story beats I want everyone to know
    At the start of the RP, there are supernatural beings referred to as "The Entities of Light"
    They are guardians of the goodness and life throughout the multiverse, albeit they are highly sus, but genuinely benevolent. How are they sus? Well maybe the PCs will find out soon
    These beings have helped a lot to hold off on the encroaching evil that's been swallowing the multiverse for a long time now, until most of it is now overran with evil.
    Basically the PCs start out as special agents investigating and then routing out the infiltrations of the unknown enemy, discovering who she/he is, then taking the fight to them

You unlock your past "souls" or lives that you have lead before. They can be anything from just about anything that makes sense, within certain rules listed in the OP. So your past souls could be Goku, Harry Potter, and Bart Simpson. You unlock those characters skills and abilities. So you would have magic and super saiyan powers and the ability to ride a skateboard? I know nothing about Bart Simpson. You then use these powers to partake in the RW, which are essentially fighting people like yourself who want to do bad guy stuff (destroy, take over, enslave, whatever) the multiverse, and/or other supernatural threats.

We need players at the moment as we have two possible GMs, and several players. If you are interested in this premise, please join! :D

Disclaimer: Active players are given preference here. This means, please try to post at least twice or three times a day.

This is the Discord.
    https://discord.gg/FRzECnDdBk

Here's the link to the OOC thread.
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...9#post25592969
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2022-09-30 at 10:25 AM.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Pixie in the Playground

MindFlayer

I'm looking for a 5e play-by-post game to possibly dm. I will most likely run Princes of the Apocalypse. I'm a mostly amateur dm and new to the site

For contact Preferably I'd like to be contacted through a PM on this site. It will be Play-by-Post on the site.
    Last edited by RitDrachen; 2022-11-30 at 09:04 PM.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

Hi!

Looking for 2 to 3 players for a Conan 2d20 oneshot to begin on 18th Februrary. European time friendly.

To contact me you can write a DM here or write in the Thread.

Here is a link
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...-2d20-one-shot

13. - Top - End - #823

Hey! Looking for 1 more party member (and possibly alternates) for my Ghosts of Saltmarsh game. We're just starting the second adventure with level 4 characters. Party currently contains a Paladin, Warlock, Sorcerer/Bard, and Druid.

If you're interested, shoot me a DM.

OOC thread and IC thread

14. - Top - End - #824
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello, we're looking for a couple more players and a GM, you can find my ad in this forum (I'm too new to link)

15. - Top - End - #825
    Troll in the Playground

Hello there, fellow playgrounders!

I have decided to put my GM hat onto my head once again. I will be running a a multiplayer version of How to Host a Dungeon (heavily reworked to allow for multiple players). My idea would be to give any player a chance to become a member of a dwarven or deep elf (currently not available) council, deciding the destiny of clans and noble families, as well as common folk in underground kingdoms battling for the position of overlord.

How to Host a Dungeon is extremely inspiring solo game by Tony Dowler. You go through different ages, which allow you to create a 2d-sideview mega dungeon, with organic history and lots of possible hooks.

I'd be your humble GM and provide both mapping and information about the events, including state of the kingdom and the fog of war.

We'd start in the Age of Civilization, each player could join either a dwarven kingdom or (later) dark elf kingdom (orcs, goblins, undead and maybe even humans could be added in future iterations) council, vote on actions and the kingdom would respond. In some cases, players could even get direct control of one of the units.

You don't need the rules and you can jump in and out as you require (there is no requirement for permanent participation, AFK clans will be managed by the council) - so feel free to join. The only requirement is a) have fun b) roleplay your councildwarf c) try to make it fun for the others.

Dwarven politicking.. who's interested?

Recruiting Thread is here.
    Call me Laco or Ladislav (if you need to be formal). Avatar comes from the talented linklele.
    Formerly GMing: Riddle of Steel: Soldiers of Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    Instead of having an adventure, from which a cool unexpected story may rise, you had a story, with an adventure built and designed to enable the story, but also ensure (or close to ensure) it happens.

16. - Top - End - #826
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

The Wold is a long-running Dungeons & Dragons campaign world that emphasizes play-by-post gaming and a commitment to write one game turn every weekday. We are a community of about 65 gamers in nine long-running games, and we are looking for new members. I'm recruiting for first level players for a new game, in which the players are would-be heroes migrating to an embattled dwarf clan to help them survive and thrive. We have openings in current games, too, at higher levels. What do you need to know about the Wold?

• We are here to stay! The campaign dates back to 1985, and we have online archives back to 1996. You can expect to start a character and play through 20 levels over the course of a 10 year career.
    • We are free! There’s no cost to join and no test to pass. Check out some of the links below, and if you like us, you are in. As our founder, Jerry says, “There is no tryout or application. My experience is that those players who stay are the ones who would have passed any application or tryout anyway. So I let the players weed themselves out or remain to become a permanent player.”
    • We offer a very rich gaming experience! We have our own homegrown gods, nations, races, and peoples; we have custom classes, spells, feats, items, and more — all detailed in our own wiki. We play by the Pathfinder 1E flavor of the Dungeons and Dragons rules these days, but we are eager and glad to teach players who need help.
    • We focus on heroic themes! All our player characters are Good. Feel free to create a troubled and conflicted character, so long as you are interested in redemption, nobility, and overcoming obstacles to become a true hero.
    • We are a friendly community of people from all over the world, from all walks of life, and of all ages! The gaming groups that stick together over time are the ones in which players become friends, and we encourage that.

Check out the following links to get started:

Woldian Games: https://www.woldiangames.com

The Woldipedia: https://www.woldiangames.com/Woldipe....php/Main_Page

For more information, please e-mail me:
    Cayzle - [email protected]
    Cayzle
    Cayzle's Wemic Site -- dishing liontaur stuff since 1999, a D&D blog since 2004, and a Web comic since 2007.

17. - Top - End - #827
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

DanMachi D&D [5e][West Marches][Discord+Roll20][18+]

Name: DanMachi D&D
    System: D&D 5e
    Time Zone: USA: CDT
    Platform: Discord for RP, Roll20 for Sessions

Description: “We the gods descended into the world of our children the humans in hopes of finding excitement and inspiration. And so, we decided that we would reside here in the Lower World for the rest of eternity, sealing away our divine powers, and live a modest life surrounded by all the discomforts of human inconvenience.

The only thing we could offer in our earthly state is the ‘Blessing’, the power to fight and defeat monsters. The children who receive this gift become ‘Familia’, or a direct relation to the gods."

Do you have what it takes to become a child of the gods?; to become a defender of the Lower World against the monsters which seek its destruction?; to become an adventurer?”

DanMachi D&D is a new fan-based, unofficial, free-to-play, West Marches D&D 5e-adapted DanMachi (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?) living server, that came online just in time for DanMachi's anime Season 4. Come join us as we delve into Orario's Dungeon and beyond!

DanMachi D&D is age 18+ with a NSFW channel for fan service, etc. D&D 5e and Roll20 beginners welcome! Sessions of all tiers played. Weekly games. We use Discord voice chat and Roll20 for sessions. Primary language: English.

Other: Check out our DanMachi D&D Campaign Guide, which is available upon request.

Link: (links restricted for new members) so just search the Roll20 'LFG Tool' or the Roll20 Forums "Looking For Group: Free Games" sub-forum with the search term "DanMachi D&D" for access to the Roll20 player and DM application links.

18. - Top - End - #828
    Halfling in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

d6 Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Looking for 2-5 new players for a local group in Sharon, PA, USA.
    Custom adventures, played using D&D 3.5, 4e, or 5e.

Full ad here:
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...ers&p=25816670
    Favorite games of all time: Skies of Arcadia Legends, Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts II, Dark Cloud 2, Final Fantasy Adventure, Dragon Quest VIII, Ape Escape, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Ristar, Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, Pharaonic, Drakan: The Ancients' Gates, Klonoa 2, MediEvil, Rayman 2, Rayman Origins/Legends, Shining in the Darkness, Silent Hill 4, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs, Undertale.

19. - Top - End - #829

On Your Steel Shore: 2400 Inner System Blues + Project Ikaros + Resistors

Not everyone is familiar with Jason Tocci's lo-fi sci-fi games that are grouped together as 2400. They're rules-light, fast playing, easy to understand, and come with great setting resources for 20 different settings. I want to run a game that combines three of those settings to form a somewhat dystopian cyberpunk world with psionics.

If you're interested, please hit up the recruiting thread that is linked at the top of this post.
    Last edited by Tibbius; 2023-09-12 at 09:08 AM.
    Mythistorical bundle

20. - Top - End - #830
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Hey! Looking for 1 more party member (and possibly alternates) for my Ghosts of Saltmarsh game. We're just starting the second adventure with level 4 characters. Party currently contains a Paladin, Warlock, Sorcerer/Bard, and Druid.

Shooting you a PM,

(edit 1) although I notice I might not be interested if your game isn't using 3.5's system, my bad (if that's the case).
    (edit 2) I am looking for a 3.5 PbP game, set in Forgotten Realms preferably, about ECL 10-12?
    Last edited by Burning Spear; 2023-09-27 at 06:58 AM.

21. - Top - End - #831

Looking for players again! Looking back, I never specified the game as 5e (sorry Burning Spear, even if we've already talked in PMs).

So, recruiting for a 5th edition D&D game where we're playing through Ghosts of Saltmarsh. We've played through the first two adventures and looking to add to our party of 3 as we continue the story. It should be easy enough to get anyone up to speed. There's a throughline for a few adventures but it's not too hard to have people jump in.

We're looking for 1 or 2 more party members to join a Paladin, Warlock, and Sorcerer/Bard. We'll be at level 5 to start the next adventure.

The only other thing to mention is that the pace of the game is relatively slow. I can post every 2 days or so and all of us in the game are comfortable with that to accommodate for being busy offline. This won't change in the near future so be ready for that sort of pace.

OOC thread and IC thread

22. - Top - End - #832
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Spoiler: Game Logo
    Show

I'm currently seeking players for a Deadlands: Hell on Earth SWADE game focused around a series of races across the post apocalyptic remains of the United States. Players will join together as a team of wasters looking to race in the upcoming Atom Bomb Rally for wealth, fame, or just bragging rights.

Games will likely occur every Friday and should last 12+ sessions of high octane action. Those unfamiliar with SWADE's rules or the setting are welcome provided they are willing to learn the basics which I can help with. Assistance can also be given for character creation for those who wish.

We will be using discord for live chat and Roll20 for combat maps. Those interested can contact me at [email protected]. Interested players can also check out the Players Guide Doc:

Player's Guide

And this personalized Google Map outlining the common routes, fuel stops, and landmarks of the race:

Race Map

Main Thread link HERE

23. - Top - End - #833
    Pixie in the Playground

Default [LFP] Looking for One player - D&D 3.5 Campaign - Aurora, CO

Dungeons & Dragons - Rob's World! D&D 3.5 Campaign

Attention basement dwellers, game lovers and geeks of all colors - I am currently looking for one player to join my D&D campaign. Perhaps you’re looking for adventure and escape on the weekend?

I am currently soliciting for One new player in the Southeast Aurora/Denver area (Near the Aurora reservoir). About that: We play D&D in person - We moved back to the real world table (in SE Aurora) as soon as it was safe to do so (post pandemic), so I’m only recruiting players who are able to commute to/from the SE Aurora area.

The campaign is version 3.5 D&D, Forgotten Realms, with some house rules. If you'd like to get some idea of how I run the campaign / how it's going so far, visit my campaign web page https://www.robsworld.org/3ecampaign.html (p.s. I'm not selling anything). The D&D/FRP materials should give you some insight into my campaign/DM'ing style. I don't use all the house rules listed at my web site (I am using the ones listed in the 3rd edition sections). See https://www.robsworld.org/3ehsrls.pdf for all the house rules.

The current campaign (the setting/house rules/environment) has been running (with a few restarts) since Jan 1st, 2003. In Oct/Nov of 2019 we re-set the campaign; starting over with 1st level characters. The character’s didn’t all die in a massive DM killing spree; we decided to retire the 12th level characters and start over with new ones. The higher level characters take considerably more maintenance; combat takes longer, and there are fewer adventuring opportunities ahead of them.

This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the beginning of a new series of adventures in our campaign (we're still playing low level (3rd) characters). We’ve already got a core group of players assembled, but now there’s room for one more player. Note that our campaign has a long arc. Don't expect advancement after every/every other session. It always takes more than a year to complete an adventure.

The campaign runs/meets every other Saturday, from ~1600-2200. No evil play/characters permitted - Our campaign is looking for Heroes, not opportunists and villains. We’re looking for players who are willing to play within a group social setting - It’s Face-To-Face D&D!, not an MMORPG. We appreciate collaboration, role-playing, and the sharing of ideas. (Our next meeting is 17 Feb, 2024).

If you're interested in joining our 3.5 edition Forgotten realms campaign (adults only please), please send me an email (gamers [at] robsworld.org) (Note: I intentionally obfuscated (Damn Spammers!) the 'at' symbol. you may have to replace it with the correct symbol) to use the email link properly.

With one new player the group will consist of seven players and one DM (me). PS: This is NOT spam - I'm not selling anything, and I actually am looking for a new player to join our campaign (for regular game play).

24. - Top - End - #834
    Titan in the Playground

We are down one or two players for my Wrath of Righteous game.

IC
    https://forums.giantitp.com/showthre...e-Righteous-IC

We are almost to village in Act 1

Big 16
    Spoiler
    Show

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
    Pathfinder.

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
    Pathfinder
    3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

5-6.

4. What's the gaming Medium?

OOTS
    5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
    6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

Starting wealth by class
    7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
    Anything in PF Paizo books.

Chained Summoner is allowed, but please keep stats of summons ready if summoning.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
    All core races and other races (both Featured and Uncommon) are allowed. Any others, ask.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

20 point buy for attributes.

HP are maximum at first level, then
    d6 = 4/level
    d8 = 5/level
    d10 = 6/level
    d12 = 7/level

Characters can also have 2 Traits max. 1 must be from player’s guide; an additional third if choose a drawback.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    Alignments preferred Good, but Neutral allowed. Evil discouraged due to actions needed to take in this game. But technically, any allowed

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

Multiclassing will be permitted as per the CORE rules.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
    Players make their rolls.
    I will do secret rolls and NPC.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.
    To simplify combat/save time for PbP, when something is unclear or dependent on something else, players should write “if, then” actions (e.g. if the sleep spell works on X, I attack Y. If it doesn’t, I attack X.

Background skills, except Knowledge skills, can add to Lore but normal skill points needed for Knowledge.

All Fighters get Combat Stamina feat
    Stamina regains for non-combat: 1 returns each minute.
    Bonus Feats: Point Blank Shot automatically, also Power Attack, Deadly aim, and TWF without Prerequisites granted as soon as any have +1 BAB. If already have feats, can get a new one.

Hero points are in play or you can get a bonus feat at start.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
    A paragraph minimum. The background should declare how your char came up with the class and his personality. Basically what you did before you came to Kenabras.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
    Combination, but mostly hack/slash
    16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?Anything in PF paizo books.

Fellow players:
    Gyrfalcon's Melisandre Taravan (alchemist)]
    Kaworu's Arakiel Vessard (Warpriest)
    Paddywagon Man's Larsaa (Vigilante)
    Archemist's Mallory (Inquisitor)

If interested PM (Private message) me

25. - Top - End - #835
    Pixie in the Playground

AD&D 2e Fantasy Grounds Group starting soon.
    FG License: DM has Full Ultimate License so players need Demo only.
    Game System: AD&D 2e
    Game System & FG Experience: any level is fine, players should familiarize themselves with their characters and basic 2e rules in order to expedite game play
    Character Type Preferred: The players should function as a unit and should create complementary characters that form a well-rounded party.
    Time Zone: GMT+8
    Day of week and time: Saturdays, 8:30 pm GMT+8
    Planned start date: Session Zero is set to be 9th March
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Bi weekly sessions, 4-5 hours each
    Term: Long Term Campaign beginning with Night Below
    Text or Voice: Voice through discord
    Main Language used: English
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Will not be recorded or streamed
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat Heavy, 60/40 Combat/Roleplay-Investigation
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 5-8 players overall, need 3-5 more before game will start.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level Characters
    Character restrictions: Core Rulebooks (PHB, DMG, MM); items from Arms & Equipment Guide are available; other books available upon agreement from the group during session zero Details of your scenario: Very much a game where clever play, player skill, and party cohesion will play a large role in overall success.
    Player’s should:
    • be willing to make the game work for them
    • be friendly and easy going
    • do their best to make the game enjoyable for everyone
    • be consistent in their attendance of sessions
    • be willing to accept the DM’s rulings in game; discussions can be had after the session and when there is doubt the DM will always rule in favor of the players
    Those who are interested should direct message me and/or reply to this post.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Ogre in the Playground

I am currently recruiting players for a game of Mafia/Werewolf!

If you aren't familiar with social deduction games, the general idea is that there is an uninformed majority pitted against an informed minority. As town, the goal is to find your fellows and distinguish them from your foes. As mafia/werewolf, the goal is to eliminate the unsuspecting townsfolk with the aid of your co-conspirators. I hope to see some new faces there!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Pixie in the Playground

Spelljammer Nsfw recruiting we are trying to build more permanent groups on our lfg server and are in severe lack of players. Rules vary on each campaign but message me or reply here if interested. For my version i'm looking for a good balanced party that is interested in personal relationship building in a tribe after being stranded from their spelljammer.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Teshe View Post
    Spelljammer Nsfw recruiting we are trying to build more permanent groups on our lfg server and are in severe lack of players. Rules vary on each campaign but message me or reply here if interested. For my version i'm looking for a good balanced party that is interested in personal relationship building in a tribe after being stranded from their spelljammer.
    For those unfamiliar, like myself, what edition is Spelljammer?
    You can find all of my homebrew here: Nuptup's Extended Signature

29. - Top - End - #839
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nuptup View Post
    For those unfamiliar, like myself, what edition is Spelljammer?
    3rd edition 1992 prints and elsewhere. 5e there is also a reprint.