New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Hello! I am looking for 2-5 players in a casual post-by post game in a universe of my own making.

The events generally take place in the technological revolution of the invention of the airship.
    Actually, higher levels may end up a lot like medieval star trek.

Classes allowed:
    All core
    Scout
    Ninja
    Samauri
    Swashbuckler
    War blade

Ask me about any other class.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

biggrin Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Hello everyone, I am looking for a few more players to add to my game. We are located in San Diego, California.

I run a bi weekly 3.5 Eberron Campaign with a great bunch of players. We typically start at about 6-630pm on Saturday nights and will run until 12-1am (depending on work schedules and when people are getting tired)

We order pizza or cook dinner as a group, and we run at one of the players home in Mission Valley or we may run at my apartment in Escondido. This typically gives us access to a fridge so alcoholic drinks are typically consumed just like any other dnd game.

The players are a low optimized group we tend to play to have fun, and dont worry about optimizing.

Now about the game:

This is a evil campaign

This game is pretty open world, my players are free to do as they please in the world and i try to come up with adventures ahead of time to meet that need.

I toss in a few plot elements from time to time, but mainly i let people explore the world and their characters.

The games i run are very challenging, and tend to lend themselves to people who can think outside the box. Creativity is a must, i also do not hold back in fights.

I would like to find a few new players to add to the campaign. I am not worried about part size, in the past i once ran a campaign with 12 people in it.

As a side note one of the players also DM's a game on alternating weeks, typically we do one week of my game, then one week of his, then back to mine, and then a week off. Its not mandatory to make every game, you always be at least one level behind the party. I will not let players fall more then 1 level behind everyone else, so if you cant make a few games due to real life your fine.

Please send me a message here on this forum, or reply to this post if you have any questions!

Thank you very much!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Hey all,

I am currently recruiting players for a chatroom/MUSH based Star Wars SAGA system game called Star Wars Edge of Destiny.

The premise: To create a persistent role playing environment where players can interact socially and also run their own "scenes." Admin will schedule events that can either be one shot mini-stories, part of multi-event storylines, or the ever growing and evolving story arc. The success hinges on player involvment to make this a fun experience that can accomodate people of all timezones and locations. The vision is to have a place where both players and the GMs create FUN roleplaying experiences for each other.

The story: The time is approximately 5 years after the Battle of Endor. The New Republic is restructuring the government and attempting to unite the galaxy under the banner of freedom. At the same time they are directly in conflict with the Imperial Remnant who is losing ground due to internal jockeying for power in the absence of the Emperor and Lord Vader. Luke is actively recruiting talented beings into the New Jedi Order and seeks to strengthen ties between the Jedi and other force traditions. The Hutt empire has seized the opportunity to expand their influence, taking full advantage of the Imperial tactical withdrawal. Mandalorians forged a treaty with the New Republic and is in the midst of a battle to rid their planet of Imperial occupation for good. Seedy underworld organizations are becoming more active and bounty hunting business is good.

The players: Your imagination is the limit for characters created here. Each player can opt to join one of the three major factions (New Republic, Imperial Remnant, Indy) and depending on choices a suborganization within these three spheres. If you want to be a criminal working for Black Sun, sure! Want to try an interesting force tradition, no problem! Bounty Hunter? Of course. Starfighter pilot for the New Republic...check! Jedi, yep!

How to get started:
    1) As a chatroom based type of system you would have to use Telnet or a number of MUSH clients ala: SimpleMu, Mudconnector, ZMud, etc. Clients are not mandatory, but are highly recommended.

2) Use the connection wizard to log onto swedgeofdestiny.net Port: 2424
    3) Connect as a guest and use +help theme, policy, news, list species, and just about any other topic you are trying to find information on.

4) When you are ready to create a character, at the title screen create a name and password and you will join the game.

5) If you have questions to ask on channel, type +n whatever you want to say, in order to speak on the Newbie channel.

6) After reading up on some of the theme and rules, go ahead and walk your character into chargen and follow the instructions for creating your hero or villain.

7) Create your character, then your bio, wait for approval, buy your gear, and join the grid.

Currently we have Coruscant, Yavin IV, Mandalore, Sleyhedron, and Bastion as starting planets. However travel between is possible.

We only recently opened up within the last two weeks formally to get players created and begin. So get in at the ground level and help bring your imagination and creativity to the table and shape our Star Wars Universe!
    Last edited by Xaragos; 2013-03-08 at 08:21 AM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Bleach: Renewed Revolution is a freeform game in the freeform section of these forums made for those looking for an interesting take on the Bleach setting and a focus on cooperative storytelling. The OOC thread can be found here and the IC thread can be found here if you're interested in seeing how the game is proceeding.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2013-03-09 at 08:43 PM.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Newmarket Heros(Wild Talents Game[Superhero System])

Newmarket Heros
    All the worlds hero's gone. Think the Justice League all gone no longer there one day, 10 months ago. That happened any and all of the heros were no longer there.
    But their stuff, their henchmen, their sidekicks, it was all still there up for the taking.
    Those who first got to it, the Otaku's, the nerds, the guys wanting to be heros
    Check Out
    Check out my youtube channel just click here and enjoy?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

6. - Top - End - #66
    Pixie in the Playground

Question New

Hey guys, I'm in the Jacksonville NC, region and i don't mind if its play by post or meaning up in Real life. I have a few long DND campaigns under my belt as well as a few pathfinder games... I have been playing under the D10 system for a while. you know, mainly White Wolf stuff like Vampires and Werewolf... i have even played the Dark crusade and death watch with space marines and played as humans... so i'm pretty versatile and i have played on a few RP sights as well so i can go into depth and detail if we play by post. my spelling isn't that great but ill spell check it. yeah.. so if you were to message me about joining a game i wouldn't know how i would know i got it so ill just check here a few times a day? and just a side note.. im looking forward to possible a Total conquest game. i have heard about them.. (never tried one) its supposed to be like Risk or something? as well as if we play a D20 system... my character will not be using magic... i think its just too much of a hassle to deal with the preparations when i could just be a rouge, ranger, or a fighter. so those are my classes that i would pick from or maybe just advanced tiers of those classes like a ninja?

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Reserved for future endeavors.
    Last edited by Julian928; 2014-02-23 at 03:03 PM.
    78% of DMs started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

In a small village, during the Rite of Passage for some promising young warriors.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Firbolg in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277295

Scion: Final Fantasy

Basically, I'm looking for players AND a GM. This game will follow Scion rules but be in a Final Fantasy VIII styled world. (Or FFVII, perhaps).

9. - Top - End - #69
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm looking to run a Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game group, centering around taking out Bison. For those of you who have never heard of it, It's made by White Wolf an shares a similar system to the World of Darkness.

3-4 players, PbP. Feel free to make a ninja-cyborg-sharkman-fire nation warrior. (I'm exaggerating, but only a little.)

If interested or you have questions, PM me. It'll be awesome.

EDIT: A note on the mood I'm going for. Think 80s-90s action cartoon....like... Street Fighter or Megaman.

EDIT 2: Still looking for one or two players. I have two characters in the works so far, a Pro wrestler and a Canadian savate-ist
    Last edited by GoblinGilmartin; 2013-04-11 at 09:14 PM.

GraveGobbler Avatar still made by Ceika!

I'm revamping my blog. slightly new look, very new name, hopefully some new content soon.
    It's called Diceroller Flicks Goblin on The Grid and it's centered around RPG themed films and other stuff I want to put up.
    My Latest post? My favorite source of plot hooks for D&D
    http://goblinonthegrid.wordpress.com/

10. - Top - End - #70
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Looking for players for a new "real life" Pathfinder campaign in the south San Jose, CA area. We will probably be playing the Rise of the Runelords Anniverserey edition, but if players want a different campaign I am open to suggestions. All experience levels welcome!
    Last edited by 5th Earth; 2013-03-26 at 01:19 PM.
    It seemed like a good idea at the time.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

DM in search of players in the Ashburn, Virginia area, for an in-person game of D&D! The adventure is tentatively titled "Bell, Book, and Candle." I have one (possibly two) players so far, so would be open to up to three more. We're in our 30s, with life (and kids) intervening on a regular basis; expecting two sessions per month, on the weekends. Looking only for in-person gamers

Crunchy stuff: 3.5 (with a fair amount of houserules, provided before first session). The setting is custom but fairly general, starting out in the town of Brightstone. The players start at level 1, hoping to take it all the way to 20 if it stays together. Hoping to be a good mix of combat and non-combat encounters. Tone is mid-to-high fantasy, some serious elements but not too gritty. (There will be some Vile foes, but if it doesn't need to be there for plot purposes, it won't be described).

Welcome to all levels of gaming experience; all that's needed is a desire for fun. Contact me by PM if interested!
    Last edited by Telonius; 2013-03-26 at 05:51 PM.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Firbolg in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278142

Players are immortal wizards ruling over their own kingdoms. They begin the game with Spell Books and special traits which empower them, and grow in personal and political strength over the years. This game is based on the ancient, 1994 video game, Master of Magic.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2013-03-29 at 07:32 PM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Last edited by Siege Tower; 2013-05-01 at 12:16 AM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Pixie in the Playground

ASR is always looking for new writers for our Star Trek writing club.

ASR, or simply "STAR FLEET", is a PBEM interactive role-play game made up around 100 writers spread across 17 units assigned to two distinct timelines.

The ASR universe- the PRIME universe, as we call it- was created in 1991, and is set in a time period around 40 years after the events of Star Trek: Nemesis, in the Earth calendar year 2425 (watch the PRIME video trailer here).

The other one set in the year 2262 and revolves around the events of the 2009 Star Trek film, when the Romulan Nero ventured back through time and destroyed the starship KELVIN, creating an new, alternate timeline we call ORIGINS (watch the ORIGINS video trailer here).

Our writers explore a wide range of topics and missions set on starships, starbases, and planets alike. There is no rules system or DM, just writing a believable, engaging story together as a group.

Join us as we continue the Journey into the Future.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Halfling in the Playground

Griffon

tongue Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Yeah I've got a game of sorts. Not exactly what I'd call a campaign though.

The Adventuring guild of Fair-River is an IRC community role play with a simple home brew system! A more of a 'play when you fee like' game over the typical campaign. Jump in at anytime to freeform and just have characters hang out, or join a quest run by another player, a short adventure for your heroes to go off on. There's no real set GM here, though some basic experience is expected before you start running quests for folks.

It's your typical renaissance-era fantasy world to make it easier to get into. Comparable to plenty of D&D settings. Though one catch being our heroes are cats, birds, and other such critters. More so for stylistic reasons than anything else if that worries you heh. We've been running for two years, and have been trying to get new players over the past month or so. Hopefully we can find some here <3~

Last edited by Bribri; 2013-04-08 at 01:25 PM.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Hello fellow roleplayers and dungeon masters!

The Lands of Bavidirian is not safe anymore and the free people of Rondor are searching for heroes to help fight those that wish the lands harm.

The problem: Demons have proven victorious after the last Great War against the armies of dark elves. Now they desire more power and surface the Lands of Bavidirian scorching and killing everything in their way. Most of the towns and villages have been destroyed and the races of the lands are forced to unite in the free city of Rondor. It is the last town of hope to save that of mankind.

You are an adventurer seeking a way to make it in this world and hoping to survive the turmoil’s ahead.

Come join me on an unique fantasy strategy play by post game at www.greendragonadventure.com
    Last edited by greendragon123; 2013-04-09 at 07:50 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

I'm recruiting for a Scion game set in Las Vegas, just starting.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279963

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Default Drixtel's Might

I am starting a Campaign in D&D 3.5 edition but the world is my own making. i ask for a group from 3-6 to join. you may contact through Email or Private Message but if it is email make sure you note in it that is concerning Drixtel's Might.
    System: D&D 3.5
    Player count: 3-6
    Type: Dungeoncrawler/epic/Role PLaying
    Allowed Content: any class and/or race books along with the monster manual if u so choose.
    Backstory: yes have one the campaigns starts with all of u being recruited from your guilds ( this being Mages guild theives/rogues guild e.t.c) to see about working for a Patron Lord Drixtel.
    Experience: we all start of as level 1
    Wealth: standard class wealth + 100 Gp
    Health: Average
    Alignment: doesn't matter so long as it do not conflict with other players. example: lawful good Paladin with a Chaotic evil Rogue.
    Abilities: 5d6 and add only the 3 highest shown dice. example i roll 2, 2,3,5,6 i keep the 3,5,6 rolls which gives my 14 in which ever ability. Also 2 rerolls for your lowest two scores If you so choose you do not have to take the rerolls how ever.
    Last edited by cavalieredraghi; 2013-04-12 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Additions

19. - Top - End - #79

It'll have a rolling recruitment, I think, but here it is anyways:

Nazis In Fantasyland

An odd concept, but essentially, Nazis from 1939, the very beginning of the Poland invasion, uncover a portal to what will come to be realized as a fantasy realm. The ensuing issues of morality, loyalty, war, and a whole new world of exploration should hopefully intrigue potential players!

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

I could use a few people for a PF game in a homebrew setting. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271242

I'm back.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Open to New Interest

Note: this is a game in progress, we are recruiting a few new members after having a few drop out. The players are currently on a pirate/rebel planet trying to acquire a new warp drive.

Game Name: End of Darkness
    Note: Game is being played at RPGCrossing.com

Game System: Other Roleplaying Games: Star Frontiers

Theme: Space Opera – combining themes and elements of Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Halo, Stargate, Warhammer 40K, and aspects of the game system Star Frontiers.

Flavor: Star Frontiers – Remastered (Alpha Dawn & Knight Hawks) which can be downloaded for free (legally) at http://starfrontiersman.com/downloads/remastered. You might ask yourself what is Star Frontiers. It is a 1980s RPG set in space developed by TSR. It is simplistic and yet interesting and I think will lend itself to the type of game that I have wanted to run for a while (plus it is free).

Plot Summary: You are an Ensign in the United Republic’s Naval Forces. You background is yours to make up; however, you are likely from a Frontier type planet or system that is under the control of the United Republic (UR). You may have been drafted for military service or joined on your own accord. The UR has to defend itself from Orcan attacks made in the Frontier regions of space as well as deal with Rebel groups focused on removing the UR from its systems. However, it is important to note that the Rebels do also have to rely on the UR for support against the Orcan ships, which causes a tense political situation. You have just graduated from your basic training and have been stationed on Star Station Aster awaiting more training or deployment. You will be starting with only basic equipment.

Note: Since this is a game in progress, you can feel free to start out on the current planet as a pirate, UR spy, etc who is willing to help the party for a chance at a better life. You will still only start with basic equipment

Homebrewed rules: I find the actual campaign world of Star Frontiers a little too cheesy for my tastes. Therefore, I will be making some changes. First, there are no playable races beyond humans. Consider the other races in SF to be excluded from this world. Second, I will be using Monty Cook’s ideas around XP (http://www.montecookgames.com/experi...e-numenera-gm/), which are incorporated into his Numenera game. Third, modifications to the rules might have to be made to allow for PBP.

Player Requirements
    • Players must be 18+ (25+ preferred). No offense to younger players, but I do not play with minors.
    • If you are into power gaming, this is not the campaign for you.
    • My campaigns are about 50% role playing and 50% combat.
    • Players should realize that not every encounter should end with combat.
    • Preference will be given to players that have participated in my previous campaigns.
    • Players should be able to post at least once a day Monday through Friday (or 3x/week). If you are going to be unable to post for a few days please let us know in OOC and indicate who should player your character when you are gone.
    • If you want to be considered for this campaign, please post just a character idea/description/backstory. Please do not create a character sheet prior to being accepted into the game. I hate to feel that I wasted someones time.

Other Important Stuff
    • I use a reformed initiative system. I use a party initiative system (no weapon speed). Thus PCs and encounters alternate (i.e., group initiative). Characters go in the order of their posts. Thus, you could go 1st the first round and 3rd the second round. The rational behind this is to allow players to post when they can and not wait for another player to post. This greatly speeds up combat and waiting times for players. I update after all the players have posted or after 24 hours have passed which ever is first (in less it is a weekend).
    • Please bold and color your characters verbal speech (and use quotes with a consistent color): "Die vermin!" For internal speaking please color and italicize: Maybe I should open the door first.
    • When you post, please post in a manner that someone can reply to. In play-by-post games there is often not time to discuss who should open the door (like in table top) please take the initiative and just open the door. No one has fun when the group stands around in a room waiting for another to take the initiative to do something. I try very hard not to punish initiative taking. Remember your character could also prompt another to do an action in your post. For instance, you could post: Raynor looks around the room and sees little of value. He sighs to himself knowing that they will have to push further into the dungeon to find the gem. He looks at the only door in the room, a sturdy iron door. "Stephen, check the door to see if the vermin that live here have trapped it to slow our progress." He patiently waits for Stephen to check the door for traps and to see if it is locked. If the door is locked he will wait patiently for Stephan to try to open it before proceeding to smash it down. If the door is not trapped or locked he will open it and proceed into the next room.
    • When posting in combat, roll the dice and then edit your post for the outcome of your rolls. Remember you cannot edit in another roll after you have submitted a post. Please do not delete your post if you roll poorly. Also do not change the order of your dice by editing in your post. If you get a critical hit then double post your second roll or post it in IC.
    • Any chance I get I try to speed up times when we can get caught up in irreverent details. This primarily came out of spending two week discussing the nightly watch order before the characters went to bed. This can be a quick way for a game to lose momentum. Therefore, I will sometimes make assumptions of what your characters are doing. Thus, at night there will be someone on watch and if I have an encounter planned for that night, I will randomly choose when and who is on watch. I try at all times to judge wat decisions your characters' would be making. This includes marching order. If you ever have a preference, then please state it and that will be the norm for your character.

Miscellaneous
    • I am not a fan of PMs. This is especially true for in character actions. If you have a question please just write it in OOC. If you do not want other players to use it against you then post it in a spoiler (this includes any IC actions). The only exception to this would be OOC conflict between players. If you feel that a player is harassing you IC/OOC/PM then please PM me.
    • Please do not PM me with character creation questions. It is never fun to answer one question via PM and then have someone PM you the very same or similar question. Please post all character creation questions in OOC.
    • If you are not going to be able to post (or view the boards) for longer than a day (in less it is a weekend) for what ever reason (e.g., extra work, vacation, schedule change) then please let us all know. If a player stops responding for a week (without prior warning) they will be dropped from the game. However, I do know that events outside our own control do occur, just let us know when you get the chance. If you are going to be gone for more than a few days then please ask another player to run your character for you while you are absent. If no player is specified I will do their actions. I must note, that I frequently have characters stand around and only act in life of death situations. Thus, if you want your character to actually do something then ask someone else to run them for you.

To be considered for this game, please post in the recruiting threat at rpgcrossing.com:

Recruiting Thread: http://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?p=5518747
    Game Thread: http://www.rpgcrossing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11408

Feel free to PM me a question (disregard not a fan of PM comment above) if you are interested
    I am posting from my IPhone 90% of the time. Please forgive any spellcheck errors.
    Notice: All events written about or discussed on this site are fictional and fantasy/science fiction based.They are for entertainment purposes only within a fantasy/science fiction game and any relationship to the real world (events, individuals, situations, etc) are unintended and coincidental.

22. - Top - End - #82

Hey I have my own forum (nothing fancy not recruiting for a forum just what I use to keep my D&D **** organized) and I don't currently have an online game going.

I'd like to get up to 4 players together (hopefully who will check the board on a regular basis) for adventure excitement etc...

I DM 2nd ed (semi 2.5) AD&D in the forgotten realms (Post Time of Troubles Pre- Spellplauge) I play relatively high optimization (as I think that would be in character for any adventurer) but I do play old school as in no WBL and sometimes you're just SOL.

I'm not sure what the rules would be about posting a link to the forum where we would play so PM me if you're interested.
    Big Ups to Vrythas for making my Avi!

23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfPirate

Bleach d20: The Hollow's Deck

System: Bleach d20
    Player Count: 3-6 roughly
    Style of Play: Heavy Roleplay with Combat
    Allowed Content:
    • Bleach d20 (3.5 Sourcebook)

Character Creation: Character sheet can be found in the thread
    Backstory: Brief
    Experience: Level 1
    Wealth: Equipment is given upon request. Fluff items are free within reason.
    Ability Scores: d20 Point buy
    Hitpoints/Health: Max
    Alignment: Anything your heart desires
    Other Notes: If I have enough interest, there will be different groups playing the same game, so teams could be scrambled, a team could be made of Vizards, a team could be Full Bringers/Humans, ect. You can also go off alone.

24. - Top - End - #84

Play Location: Western Sydney, home game.

Game: AD&D 1st Ed setting in World of Greyhawk using GURPS engine with house rules.

Player or GM?: I’m the GM.

Time/Frequency: Every 4 weeks, Sunday, 10am to 5pm.

Genre: High level D&D.

Current needs: 1 or 2 additional players.

Accept Drop in players: Short answer: no. Long answer: This is a home game, I’m happy to have a chat via email and have you come by for a game and see if you like it but it’s by prior engagement.

Campaign: Expect traditional hack-and-slash gaming and a cheerful, social atmosphere. We have several players and enough room for 1 to 2 more. Current campaign is 1,000 points GURPS characters in AD&D 1st Ed World of Greyhawk setting, so equivalent to over 20th level characters.

More info: I will be using old school D&D modules and re-skinning them for the game. I will work up characters in consultation with the player, the result will be superhuman but not completely game breaking. We’re a mature age group and open to younger or older players, but should be over age 18. Contact me here or via email: [email protected].
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 2013-04-21 at 06:19 AM.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Troll in the Playground

I just started recruiting for a game running the Expedition to the Demonweb Pits module (level 9-12) on this forum. Here is the thread.

26. - Top - End - #86

I'm recruiting players for a game in Western Sydney. Thread is here:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281208

27. - Top - End - #87
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Looking for 1-3 players to join my Campaign.

Already Have: A Hexblade, a Beguiler, and a Druid.

Need: A tank would be nice, but I'm not picky. Players + Smarts trumps Characters. You start at level 2, with 900 gold worth of stuff. I also don't care about level of experience. Newbies are fun, and they gotta start somewhere.

Need to Know: The House Rules, Setting Info, and Big 16 are all right there in the first post.

Something to Mention: I'm well aware that I'm not the greatest DM ever, and this is the first PBP game I've ever run. My current people have been very patient (though we lost a couple along the way to busy lives) and I think I've worked out the worst of the problems in both how I do things, and the campaign itself (a custom one I wrote).

The party is currently back in town, with a list of rumors of various things to do, deciding which ones to pursue, so now is a great time to get a couple more people.

Go ahead and PM me over the board if you're interested.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in playing. I've now gotten enough responses that I can choose some new people, so re-recruitment is now closed. Thanks again!

- Cheers, Key
    Last edited by Keylac; 2013-05-06 at 07:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everyone), to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

- "Good Omens"

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

Looking for players for my Pathfinder game set in Golorian, the Darkmoon Vale Saga.

Hoping for a well rounded team of PCs, a cleric is a must.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282169

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfPirate

I am currently recruiting for my initial One Piece pirate crew.

This is a sandbox, alternate timeline One Piece campaign. For any newcomer to the series, spoilers will be kept to a minimum and no story arcs will be repeated. No prior information on One Piece is needed to take part in this game, all information will be given, so just come with an open mind.

[One Piece d20] The New Pirate King

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default M&OCT's

So they are all like pow. And we area all like bam and then boom! Then we fought those other guys with the bang and the boom!

A Monsters & Other Childish Things Game

Recruiting for a max of 6 players.

Slots(1/6 Filled)
    -Obscurejones
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Check Out
    Check out my youtube channel just click here and enjoy?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't