New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Quote Originally Posted by Wytwyld View Post
    I am looking for a total of ten to twelve players for a Dawn of Worlds game.

I am using a few altered rules and already have the core map set up here. Feel free to look around.

I will invite anyone who asks, up to 12 players. Any invited player that does not create a deity within 24 hours of being added will be dropped to open slots for other players.

Players inactive for 5 or more turns without notifying the me will also be dropped and be considered a lost or dead god. If the player count drops below 10, I will ask for more players again as "new gods".

PM me here with your obsidian portal ID, or at obsidian portal to ask for an invite.
    Still looking for some new players. We are 10 or so turns in. To see what has happened so far, check the forums tab.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

D&D 3.5e: Now recruiting for Celestial Spheres: Tales of Kadur. Information in the recruitment thread.
    Last edited by Piggy Knowles; 2013-06-26 at 10:10 PM.
    Optimization Showcase in the Playground

Former projects:
    Shadowcaster Handbook
    Archer Build Compendium

Iron Chef Awards!
    Spoiler
    Show

GOLD
    IC LXXVI: Talos
    IC LXXV: Alphonse Louise Constant
    IC XLIX: Babalon, Queen of Bones
    IC XLV: Dead Mists
    IC XL: Lycus Blackbeak
    IC XXXIX: AM-1468
    IC XXXV: Parsifal the Fool
    IC XXX: Jal Filius

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

Currently recruiting for a modern era D&D E6 game. Will be using D&D 3.5, with access to modern era and futuristic weapons from the DMG (page 146), as well as psionics.

Plot summary is that in the year 2029 in fictional Metro City, strange creatures started to appear, and some people began to develop strange powers. These people are called Espers. The PCs are part of the Metro City PD’s newly formed Esper Division, which is charged with dealing with Esper-related crimes and protecting the citizens of Metro City from the strange creatures that now prowl the streets at night.

I will take concepts until July 10th.

Recruiting Thread

Teaser:
    Spoiler
    Show

It's 4am in Metro City, and you have been called into a grisly scene. You flash your Esper Division badges as you duck under the yellow police tape and enter the room. One of Metro's finest is there to give you the rundown. "I'm glad you're here, this looks like Esper's department," he says, as you look around. You are in the basement of a cheap apartment complex, and it smells like rotted flesh. "The landlord says this area is supposed to be locked off. There used to be an indoor pool here, but something converted it into it's own personal meat locker, minus the refrigeration," he says, as you look over the bodies suspended on meathooks from the ceiling. The basement is dark, lit only by an electric lantern the landlord left down here, and the occasional flash of a crime scene photographer's camera. You remember the good old days, when a serial killer was the worst you would have to deal with. "So what do you think we're dealing with?" the policeman asks you. Not sure yet, you tell him that you'll take it from here.
    Last edited by EriktheRed; 2013-07-02 at 01:24 PM.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Game full.
    Last edited by kreenlover; 2013-07-06 at 10:40 AM.
    Cool avatar by Gurgleflep

Posting Severely Limited. PM me in case of prolonged absence

my page

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Recruiting 1-3 more players for a NWoD Mortals/Hunters game, to be played real-time in IRC. It will be role-play and character interaction intensive, and all character concepts are welcome. The schedule is not yet set, and will depend on player availability.

Story Concept: A small group of mortals struggles to survive the coming Darkness.

If you are interested, PM me for additional information, and with any questions you have.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGuy

I'm running a homebrew Warrior, Rogue, & Mage campaign through IRC. For those unfamiliar with the system, all of its materials can be seen freely here: http://www.stargazergames.eu/games/warrior-rogue-mage/
    It's all pretty simple.
    I've already gotten the group together... sort of. We're still a little short, and I figure it's better to have a few surplus players than too few, so if someone flakes out there's still a functional group. I figured I'd put out a few feelers here.

Right now we're planning on playing Tuesday evenings (around 7 PST), starting on the 16th. If you want more information, email me at [email protected].

In the campaign, the world is controlled by the seven Judges of the Order; beings dedicated to leveling humanity any time it starts growing too prosperous or technologically advanced; remnants of a now-forgotten feud with a bitter deity. They are intelligent, immensely powerful, and nearly indestructible.
    If any one Judge is destroyed (or two or three or six), the others will rebuild it, usually within the span of a year. In addition, if humans succeed in destroying a Judge, the Judges take it as a sign that humans have grown too powerful and redouble their efforts to reduce them. The only way to eliminate them would be to destroy all seven before they can begin to rebuild.
    You have set out to just that. You are part of an organized military and paramilitary effort to finally destroy the Judges and pry humanity out from beneath their heel.

More information can be seen here: http://goo.gl/Ixsj6
    Last edited by BelleChime; 2013-07-08 at 06:55 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Banned

Is there a Red Hand of Doom going, i'd love for someone to start one up.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291852

The Young World:
    The world's population has been dying very young for the past 400 years. 25 is now the official age of death for most Humans. Also, technology has stagnated and been eliminated electronically, but steam and water technology have both sky-rocketed. There has been a report of a man over 30 in Canada, and the North American Union has ordered scientists, doctors, spies and even military personel to find him.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm trying to stir up some interest in a game of Exalted 2.5 for new players, since the other ones are full or not a concept I'm interested in.
    Spoiler
    Show

Thank you to Ceika for the signature and avatar.

Read Sons of the Fallen here

10. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

HalflingPirate

Recruiting players for a WFRP 2e game: Of murders, witch hunters and expeditions.

Edit: Recruiting is done, at least for now.
    Last edited by Teucros; 2013-07-25 at 08:27 AM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Pixie in the Playground

Recruiting 1-2 more players for a Deathwatch game.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293796
    Last edited by Rayguncourtesan; 2013-07-26 at 07:55 AM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateGuy

I am looking for a few players for a Shadowrun 5th edition campaign. Here

13. - Top - End - #133
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Starting up a 3.PF game with mid level characters here. Still need a few more players if anyone is interested

14. - Top - End - #134
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Recruiting players for a Call of Cthulhu 1920s game. Experience not necessary, as part of my motivation is introducing people to the genre and system. You can get the details here.

EDIT: Positions have filled.
    Last edited by Dr. Killjoy; 2013-08-17 at 03:10 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135

OldWizardGuy

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296186

Recruiting both players and GMS for a Re-Boot role play . . . Reincarnation Re-Boot. . .
    we receive powers and the souls of five people from all forms of media to mix and grow strong from. . . See the link above for more details, but for now I'll tell you a little bit more.

For example . . . let's say I want to choose from the Franchise Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior/Quest, and Dungeons and Dragons. . .

I'll choose Bowser. . . Ganon, Chaos, the Dragon Lord, and Larloch. . .
    I would have the souls, powers and abilities of all of these characters in my own self. . .

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

Wreck of the Innocent Daughter

A grim & perilous adventure

for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 2nd Edition

The Emperor sent three ships to visit the Great Elves in Ulthuan and to explore Lustria across the sea.

One of the ships never made it...

You and your comrades wash up on an unknown shore. This unique Warhammer game will take place far from the Empire with its Witch Hunters and its Cults, in a strange land that has not been touched by Chaos. Or so they say~

Style: Pulp adventure, strong roleplay + exploration.

If you can post once a day (or more) and commit to long term play, please submit a character for Wreck of the Innocent Daughter.
    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2013-08-05 at 10:40 AM.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:

Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I need some players experienced at CharOp to help me run a wargame scenario. You can check it out here.

18. - Top - End - #138

OldWizardGuy

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296984

A Role Play where the mightiest Heroes cooperate with the rookies and low levels, and everyone is equally as useful.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...0#post15786160

A 3.5 Core Apocalypse game where the Players actions determine their future.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Interested in a pathfinder game of any kind

21. - Top - End - #141
    Pixie in the Playground

Recruiting two more players for a new Gurps 4e fantasy campaign:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=297475

22. - Top - End - #142
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Also interested in a Pathfinder game of any kind. Am new to the Forum, but have played/DMed quite a bit of Pathfinder.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Im desperate to find a new roleplaying group now...

As long as you dont mind newbies, I woudl be willing to try ANY RPG now...

I played:

D&D 3.5

Legend of the Five RIngs

Have looked at the rules, have the books, made some characters but never had the chances to try it:

Mutants&Mastermind

Shadowrun 3.5

Ill keep checking the forum rather daily but otherwise, send me a PM message.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

This is the "Currently Recruiting Players" section where DMs post to let people know about openings in games. Not for finding a game, which is in the "Seeking a DM" section.

25. - Top - End - #145

OldWizardGuy

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298063

This role play is a free form somewhat multiversal role play (Only within real world mythologies, with some more recent mythologies thrown in). Lord of the Rings, Conan the Barbarian Lore + Cthulhu Mythos and Ancient Mythologies are all thrown in for good measure.

It is currently a very early age of Mankind. Mankind is writing and learning, making history as we speak. Among many beliefs are gods and deities. The beliefs vary among each religion that is arising. Some gods are worshipped because of their ability to satify the humans with miracles. Gods giving miracles of life and fertility, others grow and fertilize crops, some even help rain appear in desert area's. Some are known to be strategist of war and others upkeep peace. Many gods are worshiped because of the things they do for man. Though there is a war among them, due to disagreement and deceit. You are a god/deity in this war. Whether you are good or evil, maybe even neutral.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2013-08-30 at 05:48 PM.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Wytwyld View Post
    I am looking for a total of ten to twelve players for a Dawn of Worlds game.

I am using a few altered rules and already have the core map set up here. Feel free to look around.

I will invite anyone who asks, up to 12 players. Any invited player that does not create a deity within 24 hours of being added will be dropped to open slots for other players.

Players inactive for 5 or more turns without notifying the me will also be dropped and be considered a lost or dead god. If the player count drops below 10, I will ask for more players again as "new gods".

PM me here with your obsidian portal ID, or at obsidian portal to ask for an invite.
    We have had a few players drop, and need to fill out the ranks. We currently have 5 members and I would prefer to have around 12.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm looking for players for a low-level 3.5 campaign.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Orc in the Playground

There's not a lot of Digimon happening in the forums, so if you want to satisfy that love I have a recruitment thread here.
    Shugenja (3.5 Base Class, Redux, Mostly Complete, Orders and Extra Material WIP)
    Planar Thaumaturge (3.5 Prestige Class, Complete)
    Event Horizon (3.5 Discipline, Mostly Complete)

Reposting the Martial Compendium (All the material I could recover from the old Wizards forums)

29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I am recruiting for A Song of Ice and Fire adventure, "Wedding Knight". I would like to establish the player group before planning characters, so that we can build the House and its members together.

Here is the Pitch.

Edit: Starting party is currently filled, but I'd be happy to take a few alternates.
    Last edited by Dreamwolf; 2013-08-28 at 01:11 PM.

30. - Top - End - #150

OldWizardGuy

The Age Of Gods And Mortals

A Free Form Deity Role Play:
    The Mechanics system is pending.