New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread LV:55 Ponythread learns Agility!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Which type of pony is recessive, and how does that work with three instead of two?
    This, for the record, is something that really annoys me.

"Inherited trait" does not always mean "genetic trait". For instance, it would be valid to say that I've inherited my love of reading from my parents, but there's nothing about it in any DNA in the world.

"Genetic trait" does not always mean "trait controlled by a single dominant-recessive gene pair". For instance, physical height. Or, hey, even hair and eye color - yes, brown will prevail over blond/blue, but there's also red hair and black hair and green eyes and so on. And various shades of each.

Now, I admit that the first gripe almost certainly doesn't apply to pony type, at least not in the same way as my example. Though it could be that it's determined entirely by, for instance, the ratio of vitamin B12 to calcium in the mother's bloodstream at the seven-week mark. But either way, I doubt quite thoroughly that there'd be "a pony-type gene".
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    This, for the record, is something that really annoys me.

"Inherited trait" does not always mean "genetic trait". For instance, it would be valid to say that I've inherited my love of reading from my parents, but there's nothing about it in any DNA in the world.

"Genetic trait" does not always mean "trait controlled by a single dominant-recessive gene pair". For instance, physical height. Or, hey, even hair and eye color - yes, brown will prevail over blond/blue, but there's also red hair and black hair and green eyes and so on. And various shades of each.

Now, I admit that the first gripe almost certainly doesn't apply to pony type, at least not in the same way as my example. Though it could be that it's determined entirely by, for instance, the ratio of vitamin B12 to calcium in the mother's bloodstream at the seven-week mark. But either way, I doubt quite thoroughly that there'd be "a pony-type gene".
    Yeah, genetics is a very complicated subject. The examples of recessive genes that commonly come up when the subject is mentioned tend to do so because they're the simple examples that are best for illustrating the subject; not everything works that simply.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Indeed he was not, though I think he was the first one to do it.
    (I did an unofficial X-COM:EU playthrough with IRC ponythreaders. Safe to say, it was hilarious.)

So the list of cannon fodderrecruits so far: (for the Apoc game)
    TheAmishPirate

You may specify if you want to pilot an airship/ground vehicle or be a trooper. You may also specify exactly what weapon you wish to carry, though I shall not be held responsible if your loadout backfires spectacularly.
    Feel free to throw me in as well. Piloting an airship would be most preferable. It is my intended career path irl after all.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

4. - Top - End - #244

(I did an unofficial X-COM:EU playthrough with IRC ponythreaders. Safe to say, it was hilarious.)

TheAmishPirate

You may specify if you want to pilot an airship/ground vehicle or be a trooper. You may also specify exactly what weapon you wish to carry, though I shall not be held responsible if your loadout backfires spectacularly.
    Airship Pilot, please.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh wow. I didn't get a ponythread post in till page 9.

That's strange. I'm not sure how my thought process panned out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    This reminds me. I've already finished a pony names play through of the new X-com, and my first couple of tries at classic ironman I didn't get attached enough to my squad to start naming them (this...may have been correlated with their life expectancy). But I was thinking of doing a ponythread play through next. Good idea? Bad idea when you all die horribly at my inept command? Would you be interested in reading about it?
    Speaking of X-Com, I've been hankering for a playthrough of Apocalypse myself. Would ponythread members be interested? I promise not to let any of you get brainsucked... probably. (It'll be real-time, no reloads, no Toxiguns)
    I volunteer to be the Rookie. Every Rookie. All of them. Anyone who isn't promoted to at least a Squaddie is named Thanqol. Dozens of Thanqols will die every mission. The memorial hall will be full of dead Thanqols. Upon promotion they get renamed something else.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-10-19 at 09:13 AM.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

TheAmishPirate

You can throw me in there (if it's not full already). Same with your game, Anarion. I'd say put me in as a sniper, but Forum Explorer has that covered already, so you can put me in as whatever.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

This reminds me. I've already finished a pony names play through of the new X-com, and my first couple of tries at classic ironman I didn't get attached enough to my squad to start naming them (this...may have been correlated with their life expectancy). But I was thinking of doing a ponythread play through next. Good idea? Bad idea when you all die horribly at my inept command? Would you be interested in reading about it?
    Yes, no and yes.

"Silvester "Sly Guy" McFly reporting for duty, sir! Willing to kill and die in whichever manner I best can to protect our beatiful planet, sir!"
    Truth resists simplicity.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

TheAmishPirate

My only request is that it be something loud. Pirates don't bother with fancy weapons or complex maneuvers, they make things go boom, take booty, rum it up, repeat. Seeing how XCOM might only support two out of three of those, I'd say I'd be content with lots of things going boom.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #249

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that RD might be ashamed of Scootaloo?

(The 'flightless' aspect.)
    RD = Leonidas

Scootaloo = Ephialtes

Harsh Spartan Pegasi rules....

-----------------------------

There was already a mapped out pony gene charts by many different brony biologist.
    "Winning with friendship means winning at life!"
    -Mako Mankanshoku

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

No I don't think so. I imagine Scootaloo's parents are ashamed but Rainbow Dash isn't which is part of the reason why she looks up to her so much.

After all Rainbow Dash doesn't have a problem with Fluttershy.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    And I would love for the show to confirm RariDad as an Earth pony, but we still have to loosely assume he's a unicorn.
    If they confirm Rarity's dad as earth pony, I think it would make a good episode of "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" plot (and how Earth Pony have to deal with their unicorn girlfriend's parents).
    P.S- How many of you have watched My Little Pony since G1 in 80s? Why Brony became more popular when friendship is magic was released? I initially mocked the franchise and watched the parody until september.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    Yes, no and yes.

"Silvester "Sly Guy" McFly reporting for duty, sir! Willing to kill and die in whichever manner I best can to protect our beatiful planet, sir!"
    Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    You can throw me in there (if it's not full already). Same with your game, Anarion. I'd say put me in as a sniper, but Forum Explorer has that covered already, so you can put me in as whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Oh wow. I didn't get a ponythread post in till page 9.

That's strange. I'm not sure how my thought process panned out there.

I volunteer to be the Rookie. Every Rookie. All of them. Anyone who isn't promoted to at least a Squaddie is named Thanqol. Dozens of Thanqols will die every mission. The memorial hall will be full of dead Thanqols. Upon promotion they get renamed something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Airship Pilot, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Feel free to throw me in as well. Piloting an airship would be most preferable. It is my intended career path irl after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    I'm game. Would it be possible to get me a Megapol Auto Cannon with High Explosive and/or Incendiary ammunition, or would that be too much of a risk to the rest of the team?

I haven't read LFG in a looooooong time, and I never bothered trying out any of his other comics, but I'm pretty sure it's just for fun, given Richard's whole "FOR PONY!" thingie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Congratulations! I can't remember how far I got, but I stopped playing when I was rich enough to buy out all my competitors and then hit the station limit.

Rk. Havoc reporting for duty, sirs!

I'm not too fussed over my chosen role/equips, but would probably prioritise a heavy and/or support role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Probably not the only one, but I'd be very surprised if this wasn't a very minority view. I certainly couldn't disagree more, at any rate.

Marsec Armour (Yay jetpacks!) and Lawpistol perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    My head is swimming with so many different weapons and options, but my instincts are saying to go with the Medikit, Megapol armor, and either the Marsec heavy launcher or two minilaunchers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    You can count me in as well.
    I do believe we have enough for a complete base plus extras. (Apoc starts with 8 agents I believe, with 2 Hovercars and one Interceptor) Which is good, because I had planned to prune down any recruits that do not meet our numbers.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

Planetar

Regrettably, I do not have the new x-com and so cannot participate. Still, it would be nice if we could get arts and crafts to make some my little pony x-com art. I'm not sure how powered armor fits on ponies, but the image of a chryssalid making pony zombies in my mind is ... creepy.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid."

-Valery Legasov in Chernobyl

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by pendell View Post
    Regrettably, I do not have the new x-com and so cannot participate. Still, it would be nice if we could get arts and crafts to make some my little pony x-com art. I'm not sure how powered armor fits on ponies, but the image of a chryssalid making pony zombies in my mind is ... creepy.

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    Well you can always take a look at the video that inspired all of this in the first place.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Yeah, genetics is a very complicated subject. The examples of recessive genes that commonly come up when the subject is mentioned tend to do so because they're the simple examples that are best for illustrating the subject; not everything works that simply.
    And as we've noted before we've decent reason to believe y'know magic is involved which doesn't have to follow any genetic rules. Or just plain there isn't DNA or the like at all.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

My name is Diego Havoc Thanqol and I approve this post.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

I do believe we have enough for a complete base plus extras. (Apoc starts with 8 agents I believe, with 2 Hovercars and one Interceptor) Which is good, because I had planned to prune down any recruits that do not meet our numbers.
    Oh, you can use me in your Apoc game too. I'll take any job that's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by pendell View Post

Respectfully,

Brian P.
    If you'd like to participate, you can just give your permission. My plan is to simply use the names of people here in the thread to name my own soldiers and then report on their swift deaths heroic exploits.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

18. - Top - End - #258
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    P.S- How many of you have watched My Little Pony since G1 in 80s? Why Brony became more popular when friendship is magic was released? I initially mocked the franchise and watched the parody until september.
    I watched some of the G1 cartoon in the 80s. When I saw the FiM pilot, the first remark I said about Spike was "Hey, not pink!!" I always believe that FiM took off into popularity because it was smartly written with characters that display a range of personality and emotion.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

If so, she doesn't show it in the show. Dash seems to look on her as someone who knows she's being admired by a younger crowd. Oddly enough, we saw Dash help Applebloom get her cutie mark, and hasn't really had any alone screen time with Scootaloo. Also notice, she's never called her by name. It's usually "squirt". Not sure what that means, but it means something.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I'm not aware of anypony using a ponythread naming scheme as opposed to just ponies, so I'm hoping I'm being original there. Everypony posting saying they wanted a class or just quoting me, you've been noted, and if you expressed your awareness and didn't explicitly tell me not to use your name, I assume that means you're willing to die horribly fight the alien menace.
    no...but i did say it would not be long before someone did a ponythread xcom run 8)
    so i guess you can make me a psychic guy...or leader type 8)

and it is a well known fact that killing Thanqol solves every problem
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-10-19 at 01:45 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post

Indeed. Though if I kill Thanqol too much, I might lose the game.

At any rate, I'm going to get started on my classic ironman ponythread run. My current list is as follows (in no particular order)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanqol: all rookies
    Otakuryoga
    Diego Havoc (prefers heavy or support)
    Grif
    Amishpirate (prefers heavy)
    Sylvestor "slyguy" McFly
    Balmas (prefers heavy)
    Forumexplorer (prefers assault)
    Gamerlord (prefers sniper)

If I missed you and you want a place in the memorial with bagpipes, let me know.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    Dude, I watched My Little Pony in the 1980s. Not only did my sister have the pilot episodes on video (and Escape from Castle Midnight is really kinda dark, darker than some of it's contemporaries like fracking Transformers!) I also went to see the movie at the cinema (as Mum was taking my oldest sister (who's four years younger than me), and I wasn't about to pass up a trip to see cartoons...), though I honestly don't remember anything about it, apart from the Smooze being in it.

Heck, I read her pony annuals, and listening to her stories on tape was a good compromise when we on holiday. I remember one of them was about some bee-like creatures trying to do something mean, and I quite liked it because it was nearly like combat scene, in which the ponies had to set up some traps and such and repel the bee-people and stuff.

Damn, now I want to find a transcript so we can update it to FiM...

Granted, I did skip everything between generations 2 and 3.5 exclusive (but I do recall my sister made the comment on the pony toys in one or other of those generations - which I agreed with - that the ponies looked positively anorexic, given how thin they were compared to the originals.)

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Why name a unicorn Skyflier?
    Ask Hasbro in 1984, by the way.

Short answer, she flew kites.

Got to give the CAD guy credit, he did do some basic research there, even I had to look that one up...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-10-19 at 02:21 PM.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Firbolg in the Playground

TheAmishPirate

Put me as a heavy trooper.

Alternitivly, for giggles, every time one called Silent Night dies, a rookie gets renamed. Body snatching for fun and profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

24. - Top - End - #264

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    I don't think it helps that, in the new XCom at least, for some reason rookies dying sometimes does help. In a recent mission, my team of four (sniper squaddie, support squaddie, two rookies) spent four turns missing every shot against the last three sectoids on the map (on Classic). One rookie gets killed. The support squaddie and the other rookie panic, and each decides to take a shot at a Sectoid in view. Both hit, critical, across long range, darkness, and partial cover, killing the critters on the spot. Turn passes, last sectoid takes a potshot at the rookie, the sniper misses. Next turn, the Sectoid shoots and kills the rookie. The sniper panics and shoots the Sectoid. Critical hit, across long range, darkness, and partial cover. Me-> O__O

To keep the post at least slightly pony, have a sketch.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

25. - Top - End - #265

Indeed. Though if I kill Thanqol too much, I might lose the game.

At any rate, I'm going to get started on my classic ironman ponythread run. My current list is as follows (in no particular order)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanqol: all rookies
    Otakuryoga
    Diego Havoc (prefers heavy or support)
    Grif
    Amishpirate (prefers heavy)
    Sylvestor "slyguy" McFly
    Balmas (prefers heavy)
    Forumexplorer (prefers assault)
    Gamerlord (prefers sniper)

If I missed you and you want a place in the memorial with bagpipes, let me know.
    Throw me in that list. I prefer assault, and as long as I have an assault rifle in my hooves I'm happy.
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-10-19 at 04:41 PM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

X-com: Ponythread
    Intro mission and Abduction #1
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

I would like to write and thank you for placing me in charge of this so-called X-com project. However, I cannot help but think that you may have made a minor error in your letter describing the operation. Not that I would ever accuse you of making an error, Princess, I just thought that perhaps somewhere along the line there was a bit of misinformation. Please don't send me to the moon

What I mean here, is that you seem to have confused the terms "crack soldiers" and "rag-tag bunch of misfits." An understandable mistake, I admit. First off, somehow all of my rookies are named "Thanqol." This is both their first and their last names. Due to the difficulty, I have taken to differentiating them by national origin. I suppose I should commend you on this ruse, as they seem to only reveal their true names after a promotion.

That gets me into the first mission. We flew into Egypt with several Thanqols. We weren't sure what to expect, but these small, bug-eyed aliens definitely weren't it. The troops have taken to calling them "sectoids" though I mostly call them cannon fodder. There were only six of the creatures, spread out widely and we made short work of them. French Thanqol was shot in the leg. She will be laid up for 8 days while she recovers. She also had no kills and missed all her shots. I am deeply disappointed in French Thanqol.

All my other troops received a promotion, however. Assault Squaddie Forumexplorer, Support Squaddie Diego Havoc, and Heavy Balmas all seem exceptionally competent at their duties compared to the mass of Thanqols. This is not saying much.

Within a few days, we heard news of alien abductions around the world. The French redeemed themselves by offering me several engineers, so I went to save them, leaving South America and Africa, who I am certain can fend for themselves. I took forumexplorer and Balmas, but left behind squaddie Havoc in order to bring two new Thanqols for training, Russian Thanqol and German Thanqol.

Let me just say, I am in awe of German Thanqol. She eliminated the aliens with ruthless German efficiency, gunning down three all on her own. Russian Thanqol was laughably incompetent by comparison, although he did catch one alien in a grenade blast. Balmas caught two with his rocket launcher, although our science team had some words for him regarding "collateral damage" and something to the effect that "big rigs are not toys for you to blow up." Forumexplorer also conducted himself well, putting a face full of shot-gun rounds into a sectoid at point blank range. I thought I saw him whispering "dodge this!" under his breath.

Both Thanqols were wounded in the line of duty, however, and will be out for a week to recover. They have promoted to snipers, and once they recover, I expect good things from squaddie Gamerlord and Squaddie Sylvestor McFly.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Princess, the situation room is paging me. It seems our satellites have picked up a saucer over Nigeria, and Dr. Valen keeps paging me about some kind of alien containment facility that she wants to build.

Your faithful commander,
    Anarion

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Throw me in that list. I prefer assault, and as long as I have an assault rifle in my hooves I'm happy.
    So noted. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a shotgun though? I really like assaults with shotguns.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-10-19 at 04:58 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

27. - Top - End - #267

X-com: Ponythread
    Intro mission and Abduction #1
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dear Princess Celestia,

I would like to write and thank you for placing me in charge of this so-called X-com project. However, I cannot help but think that you may have made a minor error in your letter describing the operation. Not that I would ever accuse you of making an error, Princess, I just thought that perhaps somewhere along the line there was a bit of misinformation. Please don't send me to the moon

What I mean here, is that you seem to have confused the terms "crack soldiers" and "rag-tag bunch of misfits." An understandable mistake, I admit. First off, somehow all of my rookies are named "Thanqol." This is both their first and their last names. Due to the difficulty, I have taken to differentiating them by national origin. I suppose I should commend you on this ruse, as they seem to only reveal their true names after a promotion.

That gets me into the first mission. We flew into Egypt with several Thanqols. We weren't sure what to expect, but these small, bug-eyed aliens definitely weren't it. The troops have taken to calling them "sectoids" though I mostly call them cannon fodder. There were only six of the creatures, spread out widely and we made short work of them. French Thanqol was shot in the leg. She will be laid up for 8 days while she recovers. She also had no kills and missed all her shots. I am deeply disappointed in French Thanqol.

All my other troops received a promotion, however. Assault Squaddie Forumexplorer, Support Squaddie Diego Havoc, and Heavy Balmas all seem exceptionally competent at their duties compared to the mass of Thanqols. This is not saying much.

Within a few days, we heard news of alien abductions around the world. The French redeemed themselves by offering me several engineers, so I went to save them, leaving South America and Africa, who I am certain can fend for themselves. I took forumexplorer and Balmas, but left behind squaddie Havoc in order to bring two new Thanqols for training, Russian Thanqol and German Thanqol.

Let me just say, I am in awe of German Thanqol. She eliminated the aliens with ruthless German efficiency, gunning down three all on her own. Russian Thanqol was laughably incompetent by comparison, although he did catch one alien in a grenade blast. Balmas caught two with his rocket launcher, although our science team had some words for him regarding "collateral damage" and something to the effect that "big rigs are not toys for you to blow up." Forumexplorer also conducted himself well, putting a face full of shot-gun rounds into a sectoid at point blank range. I thought I saw him whispering "dodge this!" under his breath.

Both Thanqols were wounded in the line of duty, however, and will be out for a week to recover. They have promoted to snipers, and once they recover, I expect good things from squaddie Gamerlord and Squaddie Sylvestor McFly.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Princess, the situation room is paging me. It seems our satellites have picked up a saucer over Nigeria, and Dr. Valen keeps paging me about some kind of alien containment facility that she wants to build.

Your faithful commander,
    Anarion

Edit:

So noted. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer a shotgun though? I really like assaults with shotguns.
    This is too much fun. Let's go find a construction site and blow up cranes!
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Repeating my x-com signup request (For either and any games), either and any and jetpacks all the way. Jetpacks and pistols. Shotguns are also acceptable, but mostly jetpacks.

29. - Top - End - #269

Mine as well, if not too late. Something shooty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

30. - Top - End - #270
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Repeating my x-com signup request (For either and any games), either and any and jetpacks all the way. Jetpacks and pistols. Shotguns are also acceptable, but mostly jetpacks.
    Sniper that eventually gets archangel armor, if I make it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Mine as well, if not too late. Something shooty.
    They're all shooty.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes