Tu len, alalen.
    Alasuli.
    Alaike mute.
    Alipona.

Sina pilin e sema?
    Last edited by Amechra; 2012-11-01 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Toki pona
    Quote Originally Posted by segtrfyhtfgj View Post
    door is a fake exterior wall
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Ilojan [3.5, LUKIN]

I'm afraid that I'm not quite familiar enough with that specific conlang to learn anything meaningful. I applaud your... creativity? Chutzpah? I don't know. Something.

In the future, however, you may wish to post your "guess/translate my obscure made-up language" ideas in the SMBG forum; this here post is all but asking for a Mod's unwanted attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Rules
    Foreign Languages
    This is an English-speaking forum. With the exception of text-only translations of the comic or other specifically authorized exceptions, please use English only on this forum. While an occasional word or phrase is acceptable, entire posts, conversations, or threads in languages other than English will be scrubbed or closed.
    Just a reminder. I'd prefer to see where this is headed, and that might be difficult if it gets closed.
    Are any of my tables still broken?
    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch

I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, elaboration of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh, it's a conlang? Should have guessed that. I tried a substitution cypher, starting with the word LUKIN for PEACH and didn't get far.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

It's the stats for a Warforged in Toki Pona, an old-ish conlang that promotes zen-like expression. I completely forgot about the rule against non-English languages, sorry.

I thought it looked cool, and wanted to share.

If any mod wants to transfer this to a more proper board, delete it, or smack me with an infraction, go right ahead.
    If you see me try to discuss the nitty-gritty of D&D 5e, kindly point me to my signature and remind me that I shouldn't. Please and thank you!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGirl

Before it gets moderated to death, I'd like to remind you that capitals are only used for proper names. New lines should start in lower-case.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, right, I forgot (not that my grammar is too good; I've got English, Latin, Spanish, and Japanese sloshing around in my head, so I tend to be awful at remembering what grammar goes with which language.)

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

mutenasa. Sorry to hijack this thread, but I tried to contact Amechra a little while ago, but I am currently unable to because their (his?/her?) PM box was full. It was a semi-urgent matter, so I was hoping to speak with them soon. Again sorry. pinitoki.

(Did I even say anything remotely right? I just looked up the words and tried to fit them)
    "Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day" --Charles Dickens

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

You can send things to me now.