Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 708
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    GRMM

    Cgrela:

    Milly and Solomon help Shirley to her feet and start the arduous process of getting her to help.

    Jeremiah, however, has bad news.

    “I’m glad to hear you’re safe, Solomon, but considering you’re the only member of the Royal Guard on the city, you have an important mission sent from Prince Lelouch himself.” He pauses. “You will receive evac for Miss Ashford and Miss Fennette, but he has ordered for you not to go in pursuit of Nina… Instead, you’ll be pursuing a different target.”

    An image is transferred to his phone, one of a young girl, roughly fourteen or fifteen, with short sandy-blonde hair, wavy and prim, matching light indigo eyes and a gentle smile. “The Prince has given the mission of finding her the highest priority, Solomon. Once Milly and the other girl are out of the fight, you must locate the target, signal us, and wait for insertion of the Ganymede and the Lancelot. The HMS Illustrious is moving into position to deliver them and will be on standby in one hour.”

    He is silent, weighing his words. “The Prince sent a personal message to you as well, Solomon. ‘There is a black mark on your record. Bring back the girl, clear the record.’”

    As they run, they evade several patrols, hearing civilians scream as they’re dragged away. They find a medical station near the ground floor, fully stocked for the many emergencies that may occur at such a place.

    He also receives a text message from Charlotte:

    Keep them safe, please.
    All:

    While they work about their various tasks, our young heroes can feel the Institute beginning to move… It’s heading out to the open sea at a rapid pace.

    NPC:

    Kusakabe stands before one of the crowds of hostages, staring at them through half-lidded eyes as his men pulled suitable hostages out to be made a lesson of. The leader of this warren of cowards, Klaus Hotman or something, glowered at him fiercely.

    “I am Colonel Kusakabe of the Japanese Liberation Front,” He declared, his voice a harsh growl. “We are taking this Institute as the first act of war against the Britannians who conquered us years ago! Not all of you are soldiers… But some are Britannians all the same, or cowards who stood by as our nation was conquered. For those of you who don’t serve Britannia, you are free to take up a rifle and join our cause!” He pointed out ‘Hotman’ to be dragged along as well, pivoting on his heel to leave.

    He did not notice the glare of the young girl in the back of the room, her identity protected by a simple pair of glasses, her presence protected by two trained bodyguards.

    ---

    Unnoticed by anyone, a sleek black submersible rises from the ocean water alongside the city, the cockpit opening.

    The pilot looks around warily before jumping off and clinging to the scant few inches available to her for a handhold, and begins her ascent.

    ---

    GRMM

    Euphemia clenches her hands slowly and quietly, staring down the smug rebel leader as he put forth his demands. She felt something new… Anger, hopelessness, rage. He had gone against all she believed in, attacking with no provocation.

    “-Furthermore, we wish for the release of all the political prisoners you have taken since the fall of our great nation.” He finished. “I believe you will be most accommodating to our requests.” Hi smile grew wider and smugger.

    Kaguya cleared her throat from behind the princess. “Colonel Kusakabe, I have to wonder, what good do you think you are doing, attacking a peaceful neutral zone, where members of each nation live together in peace and harmony?” Her gaze narrowed. “No one in all the world will support you now.”

    His grin reveals yellowed teeth, worn from stress and too much coffee. “Think what you like, milady.” He grows serious. “My demands must be met within the hour, or I will kill five hostages.”

    The screen went black.

    Blood dripped from Euphemia’s palms.

    Delta, Admiral:

    OOC: You two can have a conversation regarding whether ot not Georgie can be trusted, but we also need to operate on a timetable, so you need to be doing things as well.

    The group runs into the welcome center, Arthur’s splitting off on their own mission, Georgie moving out to rendezvous with Sugiyama and the others.

    Admiral:

    Arthur, Nina, and Rivalz now run through the deserted streets, finding the third info kiosk with little effort. Niles peeks outside, and upon seeing them sneaks out, pulling a crate and a briefcase along.

    He pops open the crate, revealing the body armor, which they each struggle into. Huang even provided small gasmasks, just in case of an emergency. Nina settles one over her face as Rivalz pops open the briefcase, revealing the five Walthers. He hands them out along with two clips of ammo, giving two to Niles. “You’ve got the thing.” Rivalz says to Arthur. “And I bet he’s a better shot.”

    “What now?” Nina asks, strapping the knightmare countermeasures to her vest.

    Delta:

    A Burai is passing by in the street, moving between checkpoints.

    It doesn’t reach the next one. The pilot lowers it into a kneel, opening the cockpit and jerkily walking out, before lying facedown on the ground. The knightmare is ripe for the taking.

    Texts back:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Vivian:
    Roger. We’ll let you know if we encounter trouble.
    Ougi:
    JLF. A squad of 6 barged in, they had enough rifles and pistols for us each to have some form of armament. We’re in these new uniforms now… Though they’re kind of odd. We’re heading out now.
    Sugiyama:
    We have rendezvoused with Georgie, one of my men is protecting him as he sets the charges. Do we have tactical data yet?
    Last edited by Julian84; 2013-04-14 at 03:57 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #482
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    Sol commits the image of the girl to memory. "I receive and understand the orders of my prince. His will shall be done." He then judges the medical station to be suitably safe. "I must depart for now my love. If they find you, do not give them cause to to attack. This will all be over soon." He embraces Milly, giving her a long and passionate kiss.
    He breaks off, heading towards the anti-air knightmare. these fools think they know the meaning of fear? I will show them. My family is descended from raiders, coming howling from the night. They will see my work, and they will know terror. He grips his knife in one hand and pistol in the other, ready for battle.

    He texts back to Charlotte:

    Code:
    Milly and Shirley are holed up in a medical station on the ground floor. I am engaging the enemy.
    Sneak 30
    Last edited by Space Lawyer; 2013-04-14 at 04:13 PM.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  3. - Top - End - #483
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Charlotte

    Charlotte waits for Arthur and the rest to leave before she steps outside, giving every appearance of planning to wait in the visitor center. "...I don't know what exactly you guys are planning to do, but don't get yourselves killed, all right? And don't just run off like Georgie without even- oh. Okay then." she trails off as she sees the three of them do just that. Then, smirking to herself, she heads off on her own.
    ---
    She sighs in relief, glancing around quickly before she runs over to the now-abandoned knightmare. Before making it to the mecha itself, she stops at the prone figure and frisks him for the startup key, his weaponry, and any objects of communication on him. Then, with barely a blink, she shoots the ex-pilot in the head. You're one of the people I can kill, I think. She mounts his knightmare for herself, quickly surveying the display inside its cockpit and cracking her knuckles, continuing to drive it forward to the next checkpoint and in the general pattern of the other JLF knightmares. Pilot take 10 = 16.

    Then she listens to the communicator she'd lifted earlier from a security guard, does the same with the JLF's radio system, and starts sending out messages again, sighing briefly and shaking her head as she reads Sol's.
    Don't you get yourself killed, either.
    To Arthur:
    Not sure where you are, but I have a good view of the JLF's troop layout from here if you want/need information on that.
    To others:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vivian:
    Continue with that. If possible, get to an elevated area to view the knightmares and bunkers without them seeing you. Your group is better-armed, so that will double as position for sniping when necessary.
    Ougi:
    Continuing from your current position should eventually get you to an entrance leading underground, near where Sugiyama's group is stationed. There's a bay containing the institute's Portmans there which your group will be occupying on arrival and using against the JLF forces.
    Sugiyama:
    I've patched into their IFF network, so yes. Seven pairs of knightmares circling the same number of perimeter checkpoints with five-minute gaps between arrivals, checkpoints are at central area C4, D5, E6, D7, C6, B5, B3. Send three Burais to the maintainence tunnel underneath C5, have them hold to fire through the ceiling on command. The Sutherland should head alone to the tunnel exit outside E6, to attack visibly when ordered and provide the impression of Britannian forces' resistance.
    ---
    While they're moving, there's a bay containing Portmans nearby your current location: have that opened and its contents removed to prepare for distribution to Ougi's group.

    OOC: I approve of Sol, despite being the closest thing we have to a white knight, channeling something akin to the Punisher for his inner monologue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadon
    I'm an equal-opportunity GM. Everyone has an equal opportunity of horrid death.

  4. - Top - End - #484
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    City of Culture TM
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Arthur gives Charlotte a quick hug saying, "stay safe." then running off.

    TRANSITION

    "Makes sense, Step one, look for someone in charge, can we listen in on their chatter? Nina, I'm thinking ahead here, but is it possible to use those high energy radio transmitters and turn them into a omnidirectional version of this?" Arthur says, gesturing to his 'gun'.

    Turning to Niles he continues, "Niles, you spotted any leadership elements yet?"

    Receiving the text from Charlotte he replies.

    Charlotte
    Spoiler
    Show
    That would be useful, but first check your pockets. Put on the headset, then say hello.


    Spoiler
    Show

    Sleigh Of Hand
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roll(1d20)+3:
    18,+3
    Total:21

    NOTES
    -------------------------
    This field records your latest roll at its top.

    Modified results that would produce a number less than one display as one.


    Arthur slips an extra communicator into Charlotte's pockets.
    Last edited by The_Admiral; 2013-04-15 at 07:30 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

    Avatar by Kaariane.

    Murdered by Furthur Maths.

  5. - Top - End - #485
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    Solomon dashes through the deserted streets, the faint sounds of automatic gunfire ringing through the air. He ducks behind a small vehicle, ahead of a defensive perimeter the JLF have set up to defend their central command. Armed with heavy machine guns and explosive weaponry, it’d be a tough nut for him to crack in a head-on fight.

    … But he does see that he can get around by going through a building. He quickly dive-rolls through a smashed window, cutting his arms slightly on the glass on the floor inside. He continues moving, finding two dead civilians on the ground as he passes.

    He evades enemy patrols well enough, making his way to the central command, where the entire city can be controlled easily. Atop, the JLF have landed their transports and knightmare. Inside the building is where the hostages are being held… And so, perhaps, his target as well.

    Delta:

    Charlotte successfully starts up the knightmare, accessing all of their tactical data on the battlefield. A three-dimensional map appears, showcasing the entire city… And the three Britannian destroyers to the east of it.

    Texts:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vivian:
    We’re enroute.
    Ougi
    We’re almost there.
    Sugiyama
    Knightmares are on their way, awaiting your signal.
    Arthur
    That would be useful, but first check your pockets. Put on the headset, then say hello.


    She finds a communicator, not hers, that was slipped into her pocket without her noticing.

    NPC:

    Lieutenant Nanako lowered his binoculars slowly. The next pair of Knightmares were on their way, their force a welcome sight. While Nanako knew there was no one on the base who could truly fight them, the missing squad had still not reported in, and who knew what the Britannians would send their way? He checked his tablet, warily eyeing the three Britannian warships

    Half an hour until the first of the hostages would be executed.

    ---

    Suzaku warily eyed the two large apparatuses being affixed to the prow of the HMS Illustrious, his employer and lord, Lloyd Asplund, chuckling quietly to himself as he calibrated the firing solution.

    The young eleven turned to stare at the floating city, black plumes of smoke rising from it as a lump grew in his throat. Charlotte was in the city somewhere. He had to know she was safe.

    “Lord Asplund… Lloyd…” He said quietly. “Are you sure it will work?”

    “Why of course it will! Doctor Schwartzhaupt is an esteemed colleague, I wouldn’t imagine his invention failing!” Lloyd responded, slightly indignantly. His assistant, Miss Cecile, smiled reassuringly as she connected vital systems. “Don’t worry, Suzaku. Both the Lancelot and the Ganymede will be encased in grade-A titanium sheathes for this operation.”

    Lloyd grinned. “Once Squire Savriel finds the little lady and pinpoints his location, we’ll be ready to go to work.”

    ---

    The Portmans were slowly lowered into their launch tubes, Ougi and his men quickly preparing for launch. He inspected the frames closely, finding a very significant problem.

    Delta:

    Text from Ougi:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Portmans aren’t outfitted for combat, they’ve been customized for high-speed maneuvering and snaring sea-life, nothing else!


    Admiral:

    Nina frowns, looking at the device. “Possible? Yes… Practical? …. Not really.” She tosses on braided tail over her shoulder and pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose. “The power source for such a thing is available here, but it would take time we don’t really have.” She shudders a little, looking down at the massive knightmare on the platform. “Elevens…” She says quietly.

    Niles lowers his binoculars. “I’ve spotted an officer in sector B3. I think he’s pretty important, he’s directing forces from the ground and is communicating a lot through some device.” He pauses. “I also spotted an unknown force moving across a catwalk to the east. They were wearing uniforms I didn’t recognize. They seem to be watching the JLF as well.”

    Nina looks at him strangely. “Arthur… Both Georgie and Charlotte went running off, will they be ok?”

  6. - Top - End - #486
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    Sol circles the building, looking for a spot where he can gaze inside the building and perhaps gain a glimpse of any hostages held within. He also takes care to note the number of guards and their positioning, as well as any possible traps or unwatched entrances.

    Notice: 21
    Search: 18

    He takes care to keep himself hidden, and will position himself to attack any unwary guards.

    Stealth: 26

    JLF, huh? Seems brazen, even for them. Maybe that Neo is behind it, or Izumi Tomoe. I can't keep these factions straight anymore. A damn nest of vipers, biting at each other. No matter; they'll die either way. Perhaps it is whatever group Charlotte is part off...no she wouldn't be so stupid as to have herself nearly killed.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  7. - Top - End - #487
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Charlotte

    She looks between the communicator and her phone uncomprehendingly for a moment. ...When did he- huh, I'm not sure whether to be impressed or slightly creeped out by that. Shaking her head, she slips the headset on and speaks. "Ah, Arthur, is that you? Looks like I found your present..." She waits to receive confirmation, then continues. "Anyway, there's seven pairs of JLF knightmares nearing points C4, D5, E6, D7, C6, B5, and B3 on the institute's map. Those look to be their perimeter checkpoints, they've got fortified bunkers at each of the locations, with machine guns and mortars and such- I suggest keeping away from them."

    Charlotte glares at the three warships' visualization for a moment. Damn it, Prince Lelouch, no. You're not ruining this one for me- very well then, I'll start the attack now. Pulling the headset off for a moment, she switches the security guard's radio to her knightmare forces' channel and speaks into it. "Burai squad, pair of JLF knightmares approaching you ETA 10 seconds. Aim at the ceiling and turn to full automatic...shred them to pieces, then move north out of your current location. Sutherland, take aim at one of the Burais nearing you and mount a sneak attack- go for the cockpit if possible, do as much damage as you can before you're counterattacked and fall back into the tunnel after letting yourself be seen."

    Then she pulls Arthur's communicator back on, listening at that as well as the JLF forces' channel in anticipation of their reactions.
    Spoiler
    Show

    She grimaces at the message from Ougi. Oh, now isn't that just perfect... She thinks hard for a moment, frowning and thinking back to Holtzmann's words earlier. That's still a decent number of knightmares, though. Even if they're not conventionally armed, surely I can do something with them?

    Text back to Ougi:
    Get a radio from Sugiyama's group, this communication method's too slow. Hold off on launching for the moment, have each of the pilots take a rocket launcher and ammo with them from the UVARD. What equipment *does* each of the knightmares have, then? And are there any signs of a large mesh cage nearby you?
    To Cassidy:
    Want to try smoke and mirrors to make it look like the Portmans are a fighting force. Think it's plausible? Give that group any advice you can think of.
    She starts turning her knightmare in the direction of the Sutherland once it appears, and also begins pulling on her costume in anticipation of the next step, as well as searching for other attack points for her forces to distribute themselves to. Knowledge (tactics): [roll]1d20+15[/roll] Roll(1d20)+15:
    11,+15
    Total:26
    Last edited by delta639; 2013-04-16 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadon
    I'm an equal-opportunity GM. Everyone has an equal opportunity of horrid death.

  8. - Top - End - #488
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    City of Culture TM
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    "Ahoy Ahoy there! Like it? Nina's worried 'bout you and Georgie and thanks, I need that info." Arthur replies over the headset.

    After listening to the infodump, Arthur continues, "Also there's an unkown force moving on the catwalk to the east of Info kiosk 3, anything on them?"

    "Nina, about that EMP plan, make it so." Arthur says, handing Nina his 'gun'.

    Picking up the fifth pistol and putting on his gas mask, he continues, "Well Niles, lets go bag us some leadership." picking up two clips of ammo.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

    Avatar by Kaariane.

    Murdered by Furthur Maths.

  9. - Top - End - #489
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    The building is tall and vaguely pyramidal, five sides each having a diagonal elevator that goes down the edges of the building. Constructed out of a ton of metal and concrete, it is covered in reflective windows, making observation from the outside nearly impossible. There’s almost twenty guards he can see, their patrols taking them out onto the building’s out terraces briefly.

    Overhead, another JLF dropship roars past, making a hard landing on the platform atop the building. Now that Solomon is inside the perimeter, the security is more lax, and he finds his way into the lower levels fairly easily.

    He quietly sneaks through the corridors, noting that the JLF soldiers are fairly well-armed and are older than the average rebel. These are trained soldiers, most likely remnants from the invasion seven years before.

    Lost in thought, he rounds the corner to encounter two guards, who cry out in alarm and level their guns!

    Surprise attack round, roll your attack. Their defense is currently at 12, so you can write out your attack against the first one.

    Admiral:

    Niles and Arthur sneak through the streets, getting close to the make-shift bunker and hiding behind a car… When they hear a shout and machine gun fire begins peppering the ground around them.

    “That was your only warning! Come out with your hands above your head, or we will kill you!” A voice shouts.

    NPC:

    Rivalz and Nina slowly descend the ladder, before finally reaching the bottom. She takes a few tentative steps forward, her skin odd-looking in the vibrant pink light. The device shivered in her hands, or perhaps she was shivering herself, she didn’t really know. “Alright… Just got to divert power to the communication systems. Rivalz, I’ll be drawing up data for you for making the correct wiring connections.”

    He nodded, not having much to say. This was the mission, and he was focused as best he could be.

    ---

    Lieutenant Nanako gritted his teeth, waiting for the two spies his troops had spotted to come out of hiding. This wasn’t good, if anything happened that Kusakabe hadn’t planned for the entire operation would be undone. “They have ten seconds, then give them a volley of rockets.” He growls.

    “Lieutenant!” One of his men yells, pointing to the southeast. “LOOK!”

    The two Burais, quickly approaching, were suddenly torn apart by gunfire from below, one of the pilot’s managing to eject as both frames exploded violently.

    Admiral:

    “An opening?” Niles asks as the explosion makes their teeth rattle.

    NPC:

    Yoshida leveled the barrel of his rifle at the two burais speeding down the street. “Fish in a barrel.” The stocky man muttered, pulling the trigger. However, the bullets missed the moving targets, pinging off the concrete around the two enemy frames, who turned quickly and began peppering the Sutherland with armor-piercing rounds. Toru swore loudly as a long tear suddenly split the armor in his right shoulder socket. He armed the RPG function of the rifle, shot off the explosive, and bolted for cover.

    One of the Burais dashed out of the way, but the other was caught in the blast, disappearing in a cloud of smoke and fire. Shrapnel tore through the armor of the other burai, red lights appearing and warning of an imminent core failure. The pilot didn’t even get a chance to scream.

    Toru grinned as two enemies disappeared in clouds of red blobs, his factspheres closing. “Objective complete.” He said quietly into the radio.

    ---

    Ougi’s men quietly carried their cargo into the bay and loaded up the knightmares as he stared at the odd flexible cage. He wasn’t sure what he could use it for, but it was there.

    “We’ve got the knightmares and the cage, but all they have for armaments is slash harkens. Nothing else.”

    His cell phone rang, an odd occurrence on a mission, and he answered, a cultured and clipped tone speaking softly. “I’ve communicated with Neo.” He says quietly. “I don’t really have any advice to give except those knightmares are valuable resources… For a later date.”

    Ougi frowned. “… Alright, understood.” He radioed in to Neo everything he had learned in the knightmare bay.

    Delta:

    Reports were coming in from her various forces, detaling the successful destruction of four enemy knightmares. From her map, she can see the gap opening in the JLF defenses, the Burais picking up the pace to make it to each checkpoint in time.

    Georgie radios in. “All right, the charges are set, ready to go when you are.”

    NPC:

    Kusakabe was livid, staring out of the window at the plumes of smoke rising from two different points in the perimeter. Someone was launching an attack.

    “Sir!” Liutenant Ise shouted, running in. “We’ve gotten reports of an enemy Sutherland making an attack! The Britannians are already here!”

    He swore loudly. “We’re almost to the calculated safe zone! More forces from Honshu are flying in, we just need time! Hold off the attackers! Defend the institute at all costs!”

    ---

    Milly and Shirley cowered in the medical station, desperately hoping no terrorists would find them. Shirley was pale and cold, shivering from the blood loss, despite Milly’s best attempts to restore her.

    There was an odd clunking noise outside, and Milly froze. She heard it again. Footsteps. She gulped down the sudden knot in her throat and grabbed a pair of scissors, holding Shirley close and brandishing her weapon at the door.

    It slid open… And the JLF soldier smiled.

    “Well well well… What have we here?”
    Last edited by Julian84; 2013-04-16 at 02:38 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #490
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    Sol grins and bolts forward, his knife already coming in from the outside to swing across the throat of the leftmost guard. He hopes a slice across the jugular and the resulting bloodspray may prove a sufficient distraction for the other guard. The pistol in his right hand is already rising to point at the underside of the other guard's chin.

    Lethal attack declared
    Attack Roll: 19
    Damage modifier: 4

    Initiative for next round: 28
    Defense: 17
    The guards takes a -8 to shoot at Sol, thanks to elusive target.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  11. - Top - End - #491
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    City of Culture TM
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    "Niles, hide the guns under the car," Arthur whispers, tossing his gun under the car he's hiding behind.

    Getting up, he raises his hands, saying "We're unarmed, we surrender, so take us to your leader."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

    Avatar by Kaariane.

    Murdered by Furthur Maths.

  12. - Top - End - #492
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Charlotte

    She smiles a little weakly at Arthur's response. "I'm fine, and so far as I know Georgie is too...we did get split up, though. Nina's holding up okay, and Rivalz too?" She pauses, and relays a quick message telling Joey to hide his group a bit better. "Haven't seen them myself, but if they're not JLF that's probably good, right?...and do you mind telling me what exactly you guys are planning to do here?"
    ---
    Watching the four JLF knightmares burst to nothingness on her display, Charlotte allows herself a brief smirk. "Fine work, Yoshida. You can have your pick of the Burais when we return to base, and if you continue like this you can expect to be a squad leader in the near future. The next step will be a bit tricky, however, so I'll need you to listen closely..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    She instructs him on a path for circling around and ambushing the next pair of knightmares heading towards him on the perimeter route, then tells him to assault the bunker nearby those, from specified cover to avoid mortar fire. She then tells him that she'll be approaching in an enemy Burai, a plan for how she'll be moving so he can "attack" without risk, and how she'll be destroying the Sutherland as a bluff in a way that lets him eject to safety, having him aim back in the direction of the ship and away from more mortars/cannons. Engaging him's going to essentially be a very elaborate feint, so Bluff: 26 and also Pilot: 19

    Keeping the headset off for another few moments, she rapidly cycles through radio channels on her other communicator.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Good to hear, Georgie. Estimated scale of destruction once it's set off? Anyway, [?]take Cassidy and[?] head back upstairs with an escort, I'll soon want a detonator and some flashy equipment." (OOC: Would appreciate response to this, at least, being spoilered.)

    "Sugiyama, good job so far. Get two of the remaining Burais deployed northeast of C6, lead the last three south of E4, and the currently active group should move to engage the knightmares out of C4. I'm sending you all details of where to engage at current trajectories and will keep updating on the fly, you'll be launching more sneak attacks."

    "Ougi...alright, I'll trust your judgement. Belay the previous order and remove equipment from them, then send all but 3 of the Portmans back home, keeping far away from the Britannian ships to the institute's east. The last of them are ordered to use their slash harkens to start digging up underneath the commscenter's floor, but try not to break through quite yet- it should take some time, anyway. There should be a few men left not piloting including yourself, have them and Georgie leave that sector and come up to conceal yourselves near the failing perimeter. On my mark, you'll reveal yourselves as my followers and they should let you in. Take some of our weaponry though, not the ones the JLF might recognize, and be out of uniform for the moment but bring those too."

    "Joey, Vivian, the smaller gap in the JLF's defenses is being opened up near you. Keep hidden and wary, but break yourselves inside it, take out guards and sentries before they can see you."

    She sighs, pausing for a couple seconds, then slips Arthur's communicator back on. Her eyes go blank for a moment as she hears his declaration of surrender and she slaps her forehead. Oh wonderful, just what I wanted to deal with. "...You got yourself caught? Okay, do not give these people any more reason to kill you than they already have, and definitely don't try to fight them. Just- if you can do it without getting them suspicious, let me know where you are and are going. I'll...try something to help."

    Then she moves forward, preparing to engage the Sutherland in battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadon
    I'm an equal-opportunity GM. Everyone has an equal opportunity of horrid death.

  13. - Top - End - #493
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    City of Culture TM
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Slightly before he went off to do something stupid.
    "EMP, in about 35 minutes, every single scrap of electronics on the platform is going to become a piece of dead weight."

    "Don't worry I can take care of myself, I've got a plan." he replies, grinning ever so slightly like a maniac, hands in the air.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

    Avatar by Kaariane.

    Murdered by Furthur Maths.

  14. - Top - End - #494
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    Blood gushes from the soldier’s throat, his hand fluttering at the gaping wound before he collapses in a heap, his essence quickly seeping across the floor. The other soldier pales with fear, unable to move.

    Mwahahahahahah!

    Admiral:

    Three turrets pivot to point at Arthur as the lieutenant drags himself up onto the barricade.

    “HANDS UP! HANDS UP!” He screams, two soldiers dashing out to grab Arthur by the arms, one smacking Niles across the face with the butt of his gun, knocking the other boy out cold. “BRING HIM HERE!” Barks the lieutenant.

    They drag Arthur up into the bunker, putting him on his knees before the lieutenant. The Japanese man, pale and frightened, pulls his sidearm and puts it to Arthur’s forehead. Another soldier pats him down and pulls off his communicator, holding it to the lieutenant’s gaze. “Tell me who you are, and why you’re here.” He says, voice quavering.

    Say what you need to, and make a diplomacy check.

    Delta:

    As she screeches down the roads to rendezvous with Yoshida, her people quickly respond back to her.

    Responses:

    Spoiler
    Show
    Georgie
    “It’ll collapse the structure, and I’ve made sure to set the automated commands from the building on an auxiliary system so that the loss of the command center doesn’t affect us negatively. When it goes down, the only people who have any issues will be the ones inside.”

    Sugiyama
    “Yes ma’am, we’re on our way.”

    Ougi
    “Alright, Neo. We’ll ship those knightmares out and start getting ready to move.”

    Joey
    "Moving in, then."

    Charlotte bears tight around a corner, finding Yoshida launching RPGs into the bunker, the JLF soldiers fleeing. He turns with a roar, sending an RPG shooting over her shoulder and into a building as she thumbs the firing button on her stick, riddling the the other frame with bullets. Yoshida ejects, flying off into the distance.

    “It’s a good thing you came when you did, I was nearly out of grenades.” He says with a chuckle.

    As the cockpit goes careening away, the JLF soldiers cautiously creep back to stare at her Burai.

  15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    Sol's gleeful eyes turn towards the other soldier. He wants to gaze into the man's eyes, and let him know that death has come.

    Sgt. Hideyoshi Ito is paralyzed, helpless. What the hell was happening? This angelic looking young Britannian had seemed to come out of nowhere, just as Ito and Pvt. Furuinji turned the corner. The boy had simply smiled, that knife lashing out and catching Furuinji across the throat. Ito had felt the warm spray of blood. It was the same as the invasion, Ito lying in the trenches while the blood of his comrades soaked into his clothes. After Japan fell, Ito had tried to build a life, getting married and raising two sons who would never forget their heritage, despite how hard the Britannian dogs tried to destroy the memory of Japan. It was going to end here though, at least Ito's involvement. He knew that for certain as he gazed at the Britannain boy, the madness apparent in his eyes and grin. Ito prepares for death, accepting what must be.

    The crimson blood flashes on the jet-black knife. The gun pointing at the soldier is only a distraction; the knife the real threat. Sol flicks the blade forward, catching the man in the chest with a 21. The blade tears through muscle, sliding between ribs, puncturing a lung. A torrent of blood gushes into the collapsing organ, giving the man only moments to gurgle. A spray of blood comes from the wound and the gasping mouth of the soldier.

    Ito feels the knife enter, a curious sensation, like being touched with a piece of ice that has been set alight. The pain fades rapidly though. Ito feels himself falling to the floor, but the downward motion is much greater than it ought to be. The last family portrait he took, set out in a sunlit park, appears before him. Keiki, Mori, Hoshi...I'm sorry.

    Sol stands over the corpses. He sets quickly to his work, pulling the blade out of the second soldier's chest with a sucking sound. He takes rifle that looks in the best condition and slings it across his back. He takes their ammo, and places their knives on his belt. He strips them of their uniforms, wearing the best-fitting pieces, then stuffing the rest into his bag. If they have any explosives, he takes those as well.

    Now it is time for fear. He turns the corpses with their wounds downwards, ensuring the most amount of blood will come seeping out. He takes handfuls of the rapidly cooling liquid, and splashes it about the hallway. The painting done, he turns his knife to the face of the corpses, peeling the skin, muscles and fat away. He props them against the walls, each facing one way down the corridor, their skull-faces grinning at whomever may come upon them. He had briefly considered keeping the second one alive for interrogation, but upon seeing his handiwork, Sol was much more satisfied with the man's death. If he hadn't been guarding the prisoners, he most likely wouldn't have been able to recognize the girl anyway.

    Intimidate: 20

    Sol takes the radios, placing one on his belt, and the other in his bag. He continues onward.
    Last edited by Space Lawyer; 2013-04-22 at 05:38 PM.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  16. - Top - End - #496
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    City of Culture TM
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Arthur turns to Kusakabe and shouts, "You're killing hostages? I don't know what to be more disgusted with, Sol's rampant psychopathy or your casual disregard for lives; HUMAN LIVES!"

    Turning to Neo he continues, "Is this the kind of 'justice' you want to show the people of Japan? Killing innocent people? casually discarding precious lives to obtain temporary at best strategic objective? Do you know what that sounds like? Brittania. He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, please do not fall into this trap, do not become the very thing you are fighting."

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

    How okay was this rant?


    Peform (Oratry) [He's ranting]
    Spoiler
    Show

    Roll(1d20)+7:
    18,+7
    Total:25

    NOTES
    -------------------------
    This field records your latest roll at its top.

    Modified results that would produce a number less than one display as one.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

    Avatar by Kaariane.

    Murdered by Furthur Maths.

  17. - Top - End - #497
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    Sol peeks around the corner, seeing the three guards he had last left standing nervously, weapons at the ready, looking around but not noticing his recon.

    All three are armed with assault rifles and one has a radio hanging on his hip, attached to his flak jacket.

    Admiral, Delta:

    3:30

    Kusakabe stares at Arthur quietly. “… Seize him.” He orders, and the soldiers jump to obey, grabbing Arthur’s arms. “Take him to the shark tanks, shoot out his kneecaps, and feed him to the fish.” He turns to Neo, smiling pleasantly. “The first set hostages have been taken to one of the towers with a captured Britannian media crew, who will broadcast their executions to the entire world. All will know that Japan has risen again.”

    The soldiers drag Arthur out of the control room kicking and yelling, Kusakabe not paying them much attention.

    Delta:

    “We have more sympathetic forces on their way as we speak, we’ll soon have the forces necessary to keep the hostage situation under control. Once we’ve secured the Institute, there’s nothing Britannia will be able to do to stop us.” He taps a finger on the hilt of his sword. “All the world will know that the Japanese rose up and brought low a target under the protection of the Britannian military, that the dogs of the Emperor were humiliated on their own doorstep. Once we’re in place to begin our offensive, there are other forces waiting for our signal to attack.”

    2:45

    “Of course, this is all for nothing if a few commandos disrupt the operation and force us to flee…” He mutters. “I’m sure having your reinforcements would be useful indeed.” He waves a finger through the air. “How convenient that they were here at precisely the right time. I may let you join me, Neo… If you remove your mask.”

    Admiral:

    The two soldiers drag Arthur down the halls, looking firmly ahead as he wriggles to break free of their grasp.

    Now he has to really think fast.
    Last edited by Julian84; 2013-04-29 at 03:27 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    Sol takes aim, then unleashes a withering fire, trying to mow down the men before they have a chance to react. Two of you dogs can lay down and die. I have questions for whichever one of you lives.

    Autofire
    Attack Roll 1 (on radio man): 33
    Attack Roll 2 (on Mook 2): 25
    Attack Roll 3 (on Mook 3): 30
    Damage bonus: +7
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  19. - Top - End - #499
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    City of Culture TM
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Arthur takes in the world around him, forming the rudiments of a plan in his head, he takes action.

    He slips out of the grasp of the soldiers manhandling him with a surprising burst of strength, with his free hand, Arthur reaches for the pin of the flashbang on the man's vest and pulls it, setting it off.

    Arthur closes his eyes just as the flashbang goes off, and he makes a break for it, his captors blinded by the explosion.

    Reflex
    Spoiler
    Show
    Roll(1d20)+1:
    20,+1
    Total:21

    NOTES
    -------------------------
    This field records your latest roll at its top.

    Modified results that would produce a number less than one display as one.


    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

    I hope he managed to get his comm back, if he didn't, dammit.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

    Avatar by Kaariane.

    Murdered by Furthur Maths.

  20. - Top - End - #500
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    Sol’s attack doesn’t go completely according to plan, for all of the soldiers survive the barrage though one is ijured and reels from his wounds.

    The other two level their weapon and open fire!

    One hits with a 24, Damage DC of 20

    The other hits with a 21, same Damage.

    Don’t forget your -2 to Toughness Saves.

    Admiral:

    Arthur manages to set off the flashbang and run out of the way in time as the explosive goes off, blinding and deafening one of the soldiers, though the other can see Arthur run off. How unfortunate Lieutenant Nanako still has his communicator. The guard barks something in Japanese into the radio and takes off after Arthur.

  21. - Top - End - #501
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    16 and 12

    Sol feels the bullets tear into his arm. The pain is excruciating. He can do nothing but gasp and fall back around the corner. I can't let them see me bleed. I've got to be more than human.

    Stunned, Injured 3.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  22. - Top - End - #502
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    City of Culture TM
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Arthur ran, faster than he ever ran before, bullets whizzing past his head. He turned a corner into a hallway. Running forward, he jumps behind a kiosk, hearing footsteps, he hides fervently praying to whatever gods out there that the man does not notice him.

    STEALTH!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Roll(1d20)+3:
    10,+3
    Total:13

    NOTES
    -------------------------
    This field records your latest roll at its top.

    Modified results that would produce a number less than one display as one.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

    Avatar by Kaariane.

    Murdered by Furthur Maths.

  23. - Top - End - #503
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    The wounded soldier snarls and swings his rifle up, and the three loose another barrage. Sol’s cover protects him, but one shoots through the wall, bullets searing into his back.

    Critical hit. Roll Toughness vs. 25

    Admiral:

    The JLF soldiers run past Arthur’s hiding spot, not noticing him hidden beneath the desks of the kiosk.

    He is alone now.

    NPC:

    GRMM

    “This is Diethard Reid, reporting live from the Holtzmann-Gosselin Institute.” The reporter says, visibly shaking with fear as the hostages are lined up on the edge of the tower. “This is the message from the JLF: You have failed to meet our demands… So the first set of hostages… Die.”

    He gulps. “May the people about to die forgive you for your failure to protect their lives.”

    ---

    Klauss Holtzmann stares down the barrel of an assault rifle as five JLF soldiers prepare to execute him and the fifteen other hostages. This… Wasn’t what he had ever thought of having happen to his dream, the institute where the nations would come together in peace.

    His dream had turned into a nightmare.

    A young woman clutches to the arm of some man, her father? It doesn’t matter now.

    He barely has time to register the popopopop of gunfire before he is executed, his riddled body falling backwards off of the tower…

    He is dead before he hits the ground.

    ---

    Toru Yoshida bolts up the stairs, knowing that he had seen a group of hostages with soldiers during his brief flight, if only he could make it in time-

    A shadow falls across his face, and he looks out the window.

    The falling bodies of dead innocents.

    Toru stumbles to a halt, shoving himself against the glass, watching the people fall.

    And he screams.

  24. - Top - End - #504
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    22.

    Sol feels the bullets tearing in. He can't take this anymore. With a supreme effort, he fights through the pain and tosses a grenade around the corner.

    Using extra effort, with no hero point left to mitigate the effects.
    Last edited by Space Lawyer; 2013-04-30 at 02:12 PM.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  25. - Top - End - #505
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    GRMM

    The grenade rolls to their feet, and he hears them shout in alarm before the explosion pops off.

    Peeking around, he sees one with his leg blasted off, moaning in agony on the blackned floor. Another is slumped against the door, slowly getting up but obviously hurt badly by the attack.

    The third managed to duck out of the way in time, and snarls a battlecry as he returns fire.

    Or he would, if a knife wasn’t stuck in his adam’s apple. He makes a gurgling noise and drops to the ground. Standing beside Solomon, quiet as a whisper, is a feminine figure in light black leather combat armor, a small battlehelmet encasing her head and protecting her face. The silver reflective visor slides back, and Angelica stares down at him.

    “This is gonna hurt, kid.” She pulls out a syringe and stabs him in the chest.

    What feels like fire gets injected into his heart, and for the briefest second Sol feels pain unlike any he has felt before… And his body slowly starts to feel warmer, lighter. The pain from his wounds is deadened.

    “It’s a cocktail of drugs for events like this when an agent needs to keep going despite all odds.” Angelica says quietly. “Now get up. Some reinforcements are coming and we need to get your job done quick so that the navy can shell this place to hell.”

    She draws two pistols, casually popping off shots and killing the last two guards. “You did good, kid. Sort of puttered out at the end, though. B- for effort.”

  26. - Top - End - #506
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    Sol tentatively raises his injured arm. He can feel the muscles tighten, and he knows it should it hurt, but it just doesn't. He stands up. "...Thank you, Agent Cobbs. I'm fairly certain I would be done for if not for your timely assistance." Sol smiles. "We can't all be quite as effective as you though."He moves quickly to check the bodies for any keycards, grenades, or other similarly useful objects. "You've probably been made aware, but I've been assigned to locate a particular hostage. That comes first." He heads towards the door.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  27. - Top - End - #507
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    “Well, time’s up. So if she isn’t here, you’ll have to withdraw.” Angelica replies, marching past him and kicking open the doors.

    Inside, there’s a mass of people huddled inside, hostages of various nationalities and ethnicities.

    GRMM

    In the back, he spots the girl, staring at him with curiosity and bravery. She stands up slowly, taking in his blood-soaked visage. "You're not Japanese." She says quietly. The other hostages look between the two cautiously.
    Last edited by Julian84; 2013-04-30 at 03:16 PM.

  28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Space Lawyer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Future

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Solomon

    Sol nods. "I'm Squire Solomon Savriel. I've been sent here to extract you, on the orders of Prince Lelouch. Before you insist that we must save everyone simultaneously, I'm afraid to tell you that we aren't in a position to do that. You've been assigned a higher priority. I can promise I'll do my best to get everyone out safe though."
    He radios in to Jeremiah. "This is Solomon. Subject One has been located. Currently in a room containing numerous hostages. Need immediate reinforcement and extraction. Hostile reinforcements are imminent."
    He turns to Angelica. "You seem to have the better sense than I. Do we stay here and wait for help, or get our subject to an exterior location?"
    Last edited by Space Lawyer; 2013-04-30 at 04:13 PM.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

    Discord Tag #4097

  29. - Top - End - #509
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Cgrela:

    “Lelouch sent you?” the girl asks in a wondering tone. “I knew he would.” She says with a confident smile.

    Angelica starts pulling them both away. “We have to go now. These people can free themselves if they want, but we have to get outside.”

    The hostages are already picking themselves up and starting to flee.

    Jeremiah comes in, the radio scratchy. “Move outside for immediate deployment of the Ganymede and Lancelot.”

  30. - Top - End - #510
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    City of Culture TM
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Code Geass M&M2e IC

    Arthur collapses into a heap, tired, exhausted and just plain scared. He pulls out his phone and calls his sister.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

    Avatar by Kaariane.

    Murdered by Furthur Maths.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •