New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default (3P) Kelsey's Wildlife Biology Services - Need new animals or magical beasts?

Tell me what it is and what CR range you would like it to fit in to and whether you want Pathfinder or 3.5 statistics, and I'll write it up a set of statistics for it. It has to be of the Animal or Magical Beast type, and it must either be a real animal or present in mythology or folklore (dire versions of creatures are acceptable). It can be an extinct animal such as a dinosaur if that's what you want. I don't mind if it's a bit of an esoteric animal. My point here is to write up as many new animals and mythological creatures as I can (especially extinct ones).

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (3P) Kelsey's Wildlife Biology Services - Need new animals or magical beasts?

Do you know what I've never seen?

A fancy D&Dified pangolin. Ever. If someone has a more urgent request, well, mine isn't. I don't really care, CR-wise or anything else. Just have fun
    Guess who's good at avatars? Thormag. That's who.

A Campaign Setting more than a year in the making, Patria!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: (3P) Kelsey's Wildlife Biology Services - Need new animals or magical beasts?

I was looking for an ostrich a while ago. Probably around CR 1. I also noted there's no fox, which rreally shouldn't be the case. CR 1/2-ish, for that one?
    Resident Vancian Apologist

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

I would also like to see an ostrich (because ratites are awesome), but Frostburn has stats for an arctic fox. Just change its Hide bonus from snow and ice to something more appropriate, and you've got a fox.
    Are any of my tables still broken?
    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch

I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, elaboration of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.