New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Suggestions for Gear - 7th level 3.5 Halfling Paladin

I will again field suggestions for gear for a PC I have created:

A 7th level halfling paladin who has swapped Special Mount and Remove Disease with Charging Smite (PHB2) and Remove Curse/Break Enchantment (CM) ACFs.
    Given the size and STR issues with halflings I'll be going for a ranged/support paladin build. I am not playing to "win" but any good gear suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Starting wealth is 19,000 gp.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by redzimmer; 2012-12-12 at 02:58 PM. Reason: GRAMMAR. ĦIt are good!
    Plot Hooks. Campaigns and Encounters - an aid for DMs in a hurry. A resource for all to enjoy! (Now archived)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Suggestions for Gear - 7th level 3.5 Halfling Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    I'll will again field suggestions for gear for a PC I have created:

A 7th level halfling paladin who has swapped Special Mount and Remove Disease with Charging Smite (PHB2) and Remove Curse/Break Enchantment (CM) ACFs.
    Given the size and STR issues with halflings I'll be going for a ranged/support paladin build. I am not playing to "win" but any good gear suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Starting wealth is 19,000 gp.

Thank you in advance.
    Gloves of Dexterity (+2), Mithril Shirt (+1 if you can), Hat of Charisma (+2), Repeating Crossbow or Short Bow +1, Quiver or Case of Masterwork Bolts/Arrows, Wand of Cure Moderate or Light Wounds, Type 1 Bag of Holding, variety of healing potion (as many as you can get away with), Belt of Ogre Strength (+2) perhaps a mix of these.