New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Default Aunty Paladin's Second-Annual Child's Play Perpetual RPG Stream for Severe Justice

After a year of waiting, we're back. It's time for more obscure roleplaying games, weird digressions, sleep-deprived tomfoolery, and good-intentioned screwin' around. Tune in to watch us roll dice and lose SAN in real time...and maybe participate a little yourself.

The stream kicks off Monday, December 17th, at 9:00 AM PST. Over the course of the week, we'll be playing:

• All your favorite classics, like Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, and Paranoia!
    • Indie RPGs like Maid, Kobolds Ate My Baby!, Fiasco, and Apocalypse Wordl!
    • Not-yet-released games, like Hobospy and an officially sanctioned live beta testing of the FATE Core mechanics!
    • Audience participation games!
    • Cruel mindgames on one another!
    • And more!

Tune in, folks!
    Last edited by Rutskarn; 2012-12-13 at 05:37 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-I won this from Dr. Bath.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Aunty Paladin's Second-Annual Child's Play Perpetual RPG Stream for Severe Justic

This is running live, people. 's Good stuff!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Aunty Paladin's Second-Annual Child's Play Perpetual RPG Stream for Severe Justic

Oh cool, a second go-round. Hope it goes well!
    Need a place to hang? Like Discord? Don't mind dealing with a capricious demon lord? Then you're welcome to join our LGBTQ+ friendly, often silly, very geeky server to discuss food, music, video games, tabletop, and much more.

Manual of the Planes 5th Edition: for all the things the official 5E Planescape didn't cover. Check it out.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

It looks like a certain black mage will be playing a Tomb of Horrors game now

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

A noble cause and worthy effort! I hope you raised much money for the children.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Sorry Rutskarn as much as I love you guys to busy with my own groups and organizing games for the new year
    Check Out
    Check out my youtube channel just click here and enjoy?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't