Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 46 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1359

Thread: Tar Valon IC

  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Tar Valon IC

    The year is 979NE and it's a cold wintery day. The pale sunlight brightens the ogier built city but little more, and the only warmth can be found in the cosy sitting rooms of the sisters, or in the sweat on the backs of the warder trainees.

    Ballicus, Koeil, Milak

    You are currently engaged in drills on the large white stone courtyard, part of a square of 30 other warders-to-be. Domnick Shivan oversees the training, and the wooden lathe he carries has already been used to correct a number of mistakes.
    The blissful calm of the training yard is shattered however my the arrival of a haggard looking man (Alric) on the back of a sweating war horse. The steed itself looks as though it could barely manage another pace, and the man atop little more. With a sigh the horse buckles and tosses the man to the stone floor.

    Namir of House Traywin

    You had entered the gates to Tar Valon just behind a rather rough looking man (Alric), but thought little of it, but as you enter the courtyard that lies beneath the monolithic white tower you watch as he tumbles to the courtyard before you.

    Cirelyn Din Raithe, Jino Joei

    It is a freeday and you are both outside either in the gardens or watching various groups of warders practicing. You are surrounded by the other Novices and a few Accepted who also know that this is one of the few entertainments available: and if you were found inside you'd probably be roped into an extra lesson to try breaking your blocks! You here a commotion coming from the main courtyard.
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Koeil, rubbing his shoulder where he's just received another bruise for not paying attention strides back to join the ring of trainees around the sword drill ring when he hears the commotion behind him.
    Turning his head, Koeil watches as the scruffy looking man falls from his horse.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    England.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Jino Joei

    Jino was enjoying her freeday, last night Beris had woken her by tipping a bucket of water over her and then having the liquid animate as a serpent. She'd been able to Channel air to fight it off but when it came time to clean the mess up she'd failed utterly to even reach the Source. Shivering, wet through and ashamed she'd had to walk down to the kitchens to borrow a mop.

    This morning was a chance to relax. Some of the girls had gone shopping but Jino had joined the others watching the warders practice. They liked watching the men sweat and fight. They made her nervous though. When the rider arrived she noted how the men naturally formed a barrier, each balancing, ready to move away or attack. She admired the precision and control they had but their wariness was infectious.

    "Err..Cirelyn, s-something is happening. W-we should go before we g-get in t-trouble," curiosity kept her watching the man on the horse. He looked as if he'd ridden the steed half to death. "M-maybe someone should help him? Maybe w-we should get help." She looked at the confident, dark skinned woman beside her for guidance.
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Great Northwest

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Milak broke away from his opponent when the the shaggy mare rode in with old man into the practice yard. He kept his sword raised until his opponent turned away and let the point of the blade dip down. His flesh was goosebumped he had tossed his shirt on the fence of the practice yard the exercises kept him warm enough and back home they would be calling this weather spring. The mare reared and dropped the old man on the ground Milak grabbed the water bucket and jogged over.

    "You alright old man?"
    Milak knelt down to check on him. He placed his practice sword down next to his knee in arms' reach. He'd seen a few good riders break their necks falling from poorly trained mounts.
    Last edited by A'den; 2012-12-19 at 04:49 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    The horse was exhausted. She ate what she could as she walked south, but her rider did not give her much time to rest. He smelled exhausted, more so than she did. The smell of death was enough to keep even the wolves at bay.

    But still he rode her south. She was relieved to be away from the bad place to the north, but her rider seemed to be more alert now then when they were in the bad place.

    Now, they were in a better place. The grass was green, there was water to drink, and the mean things with the metal sticks were far away. Her rider has a metal stick too, but she liked him. He was nice. He gave her apples when they did stop at night.

    Ahead there is a city filled with men. A large thing shines in the sunlight. The rider urges the horse on, but she is tired, and wants to rest. But she keeps walking, knowing he won't let her sleep. She carries him into the city, to the large shining building.

    Finally, she could walk no more. She collapsed, her rider tumbling onto the ground beside her. She liked him, he was nice. Gave her apples... Tired.

    So tired. Her rider was already asleep, the green cloth holding his mane of silver hair came undone, letting the white shape in inside show. The cloth made him sad when he looked at it, but she doesn't know why. She nuzzled his hand, before going to sleep herself.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.


    A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Cirelyn

    When she first came to Tar Valon, Cirelyn usually took advantage of freedays to explore. She liked to climb high in the Tower, to where she could find a window and look out over the surrounding lands; like being in the crows-nest, but a hundred times higher. Up there, she could see the shape of the clouds and wind, caressing the land - and she could see the river, and the boats on it, and imagine the way to the sea.

    She still climbs to those high reaches sometimes, but by now she's very familiar with the view. (And Kirwen Sedai is aware of all her favorite spots, and has an uncanny knack for guessing where she'll be, if she decides it's time for a lesson.) Chiel tells her she needs to make more friends, and so now she comes to watch the Warders and their trainees practice. The camaraderie between them reminds her a little of the crew of the Gull, and the armsmasters' gruff instruction recalls her grandfather, when he was teaching her to fight with a knife and sword - and nostalgic memories aside, it's a delight just to watch the Warders and advanced trainees as they flow smooth as water between the forms. (The beginners... well, it's amusing, at least. Although she tries not to laugh; even the beginners are much better with the practice-swords than she ever was.)

    She turns toward the commotion and takes a quick step forward, catching up to Jino; the shy Tairen girl had been a little closer to the scene. She frowns faintly, studying the man and the horse. Perhaps... but no, the Aes Sedai would skin her with a dull knife if she tried to apply her meagre skill in Healing to a human patient without supervision.

    "Calm yourself, Jino." The girl is so nervous - Cirelyn sympathizes, but pities her a little as well. But she's right about telling someone; Cirelyn looks around for one of the Accepted, trying to remember if any of those watching have a talent for Healing. Jino's not stupid, and Cirelyn's heard more than one Accepted and Aes Sedai comment on her potential strength; she's just lacking in self-confidence. Her voice is quiet as she continues to the younger girl, "If you wish to go, then go - perhaps try to find Master Shivan, or some of the Aes Sedai may be strolling in the garden, or watching one of the other bouts. I'll stay until we know a little more - whatever's happened, he's safe here now. At least if that fall didn't..."

    The Sea Folk woman takes a step closer, eyeing the man, and the trainee now helping him. She tries to remember the boy's name... Miak? Milek? "Is he all right, Milek?" She may have the pronunciation slightly off, but surely he'll understand.
    Current PCs:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Word:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    I must not argue on the Internet.
    Internet argument is the mind-killer.
    It is the little death that brings total aggravation.
    I will face my annoyance.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    When it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path.
    Where the irritation has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Watching as Milak starts helping the man up, Koeil drops his sword and rushes over.
    "Here, I'll help you." he says, pulling a cloth from a packet in his breeches, wiping some of the dirt from the mans face.
    Glancing back at the horse he calls out, "Someone check the mount, it might still be saved." before continuing to check over the man.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Domnick bellows loudly for quiet and most of the trainees return to their previous formation, though nobody takes up the forms again. Beris (one of the Accepted) hovers near to the body, but she pauses before going any closer: it is forbidden even to the Accepted to Heal without the supervision of a sister. Jino and Cirelyn find themselves closest of the remaining Novices.

    Milka and Koeil manage to prop the man up, but it's clear from the number of bloodstains that he is not alright. His clothing is torn in a number of places and the good quality gear is shredded.
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Great Northwest

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    When Milak drew away his hand bloody from what look liked half a dozen half congealed wounds he cursed and pressed it against the worst wound. He craned his head back toward the Novice that called his name, he grinned a little Milek was a woman's name back home.

    "Best fetch an Aes Sedai, lass, he's in right rough shape." Milak kept the man still wet a strip of cloth to dribble some water into the man's mouth. A stab in the stomach and too much water might kill him he remembered but he didn't know much about healing other than hot iron and a bit of bark.

    "Keep him still Koeil looks like this man came from quite a fight." Milak ran his eyes over the man to see if there anything other than his wounds that might provide a clue.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Search: (1d20+4)[9]
    Last edited by A'den; 2012-12-19 at 06:52 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Gently holding the mans shoulder while tearing away the remains of the rags he's wearing, Koeil blinks in shock at the number of wounds the man has taken.
    "Master Shivan! I don't like the look of some of these wounds. I think some might be infected."

    Holding his cloth out, he asks, "Mind dampening mine as well Milak? I might be able to clean some of these newer wounds before a Sister arrives."


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Lass? She expects child from the sisters and the Accepted, but from trainees - oh, well. Did she mangle his name that badly?

    Doesn't matter now. Cirelyn fishes in her satchel for a vial of healer's balm; she's carried a couple ever since the day that Kirwen Sedai decided her skill with Fire needed improvement. (Air and Water are all very well, the Aes Sedai had said, but you limit yourself by only practicing your strengths. It was and is a good point, but while it would be disrespectful to publicly question the decisions of a sister, Cirelyn had resolved never to start any of her future lessons in Fire with a weave that could burn through stone.)

    She passes the small flask over to the trainee, with a slight nod to the other young man helping him - Koeil? "Use that if you need to, lad; if you spread it on the wounds it should seal them, at least enough to stop the bleeding. I'll try to find one of the Aes Sedai."

    The novice straightens, gathering up her white skirts as she turns to glide out of the yard. (Well, a rather hurried and not entirely smooth attempt at a glide, anyway.) "Jino, I'll check the other training yards and inside, perhaps you can go to the gardens? ... unless you have other instructions for us, Accepted Beris?" She glances quickly at the Accepted.
    Last edited by Ifni; 2012-12-19 at 08:00 PM.
    Current PCs:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Word:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    I must not argue on the Internet.
    Internet argument is the mind-killer.
    It is the little death that brings total aggravation.
    I will face my annoyance.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    When it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path.
    Where the irritation has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Koeil lowers his head in a nod, not quite meeting the Novices eyes, "Thank you Ma'am, I'll try my best to make good use of this." he says before opening the vial and gently spreading the salve over the mans wounds.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    MindFlayer

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Great Northwest

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    All Milak could do was laugh ruefully to her comment as he helped tend the old man. He flashed her a smile as she left at least he knew his wasn't the worse in the training yard. Ballicus could win that title without a contest.

    Once Koeil seemed to have the old man stabilized he took a look at the horse and watered the beast down and let her lie. There wasn't much to do with an exhausted horse but let her get her energy back. He stood up and wiped his bloody hands on his pants and picked up his practice sword. He wondered what Aes Sedai would deign to disrupt her busy schedule to help the old man.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Heal: (1d20+1)[21] Stabilize Rider
    Heal: (1d20+1)[18] Stabilize Horse

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    The man's voice was barely a whisper, heard as though from far away. "Leana...."

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.


    A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    England.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    "I-I can't j-just run into the g-gardens and g-grab an Aes Sedai. E-even when we're right they g-get angry with us." the look Cirelyn shot Jino was enough to change her mind. The woman had no tolerance for Jino's foolishness. Oh why did she have to be so frightened all the time?

    She could not believe that she had considered Devling the injured man and even Healing him. She'd probably make a mistake and kill him. That was if she could even sense the One Power. She felt it now, a light just out of sight, a hint of a connection to a vast whole, ready to reach for. There was no time for that, a man was dying while she daydreamed. Jino ran for the gardens, looking for an Aes Sedai. As she ran she tried to embrace the source. It would act as a beacon to anyone else who channelled and much better than her stuttering voice. "Aes Sedai, Aes Sedai, p-please, s-someone is hurt. There's l-lots of blood. Help."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Composure check to channel (1d20+6)[16] DC15
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    "Easy friend, easy. You're safe now." Koeil tries to comfort the injured man, still cleaning as many wounds as he can before applying the healing balm.


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lentrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In the Final Frontier
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    35 years ago.
    Malkier


    "Trollocs!" The cry goes out, alarm bells ring, and men rush to the walls of the border post. A Trolloc army, larger than many seen for years was pushing its way south, out of the blight. The commander watched them come, holding his men until the Shadowspawn were in range of his siege weapons. As the command to fire was given, trebuchets and ballistae fired, pouring stones and bolts into the enemy.

    A Myrdraal took a bolt to the head, and as he fell, so did an entire fist of Trollocs. But still they pressed on. Alric watched in horror as the Shadowspawn pressed south, but he was not about to shame himself or his compatriots by running. Instead he fired his bow as fast as he could.

    The siege lasted for days. Arrows flew in and out of the stone fortification. Alric watched it all. But Malkier stands against the Shadow. The Seven Towers stand as a symbol of the power of the Light. Even as the Trollocs scale the walls, men stand ready to fight them. For hours, Alric fought Trollocs with his sword alongside his comrades. An arrow pierces Alric's armor, and he falls away from the wall, unable to stand with an arrow deep in his lung. He is dragged away.

    He is laid in a bed, and healers pass him by, knowing the attempt would be wasted on him. Death comes for us all.

    Then she arrived, her hands soft and comforting. He was ready to die.

    "Not yet."

    Now

    The man winces as you rub cloth through his wounds, but he still shows no signs of waking.

    Under the wounds that are bleeding and caked with dirt and sweat, you see a layer of scars which can only hint at the past he has endured.

    Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

    Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.


    A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

    Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

    Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

    Follow me on Twitter!

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Looking up as the wounds still ooze blood, and for some, pus, Koeil looks up from the man, scanning the crowd for any sign of an approaching Aes Sedai.
    I hope a Sister gets here soon, I don't know how long this man can hold on...


    Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Apr 2007

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Cirelyn

    Cirelyn reacts to Mikal's smile with a cool look and a raised eyebrow, and turns to head toward the Tower itself in search of an Aes Sedai; only pausing to give Jino a faintly disbelieving look, at her protests. But the Tairen novice seems to get her fear under control before Cirelyn has to try to figure out what to say - which is good, as she doesn't have much experience of being comforting.

    She walks quickly through the snow-crusted training grounds, scanning for any flash of color, or any of the Gaidin who might be able to direct her to their Aes Sedai.
    Current PCs:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Word:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    I must not argue on the Internet.
    Internet argument is the mind-killer.
    It is the little death that brings total aggravation.
    I will face my annoyance.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    When it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path.
    Where the irritation has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Jino

    Even as you rush into the gardens wailing in panic you are halted by a plump Gray sister, one's name you can't quite recall. She eyes you fiercely before asking in what you imagine is her most chilling voice: "And who gave you permission to channel, girl?" She seems more concerned with your decision (as she sees it) to break the rules, than a possible commotion in the courtyard.

    Cirelyn

    You encounter a Brown sister almost immediately as you step into the barracks. She is holding a loong sheaf of notes and lecturing a man in front of her. You notice straight away the clan tattoos and markings that name this woman Atha'an Miere for all to see. As she looks up you realize she is Deiza din Carin, one of only four sea folk sisters currently living.
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    at home
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    A little amused by the man in front of him suddenly falling of his horse Namir thinks to himself " these southern people, cannot even ride a horse, they should be happy that we are between them than trolloks." before realizing that the man did not fall of, he collapsed! He curses himself for that big mistake getting ready to rush to the mans aid, but before he starts to rush to help the man he sees a man already starting to help. Then he shrugs and decides to just let aes sedais do what aes sedais does. He then grabs a random pedestrian asking Do you know where the LIbrary is? he waits for a description of the way to the library While loking for the woman he met on his way here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do any of the women wants to be my love, i just need to know as i look for a woman in the tower and need to know if you are that woman.
    Last edited by da prophet; 2012-12-20 at 09:21 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    England.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Jino

    "Eek!" Jino nearly fell when the Grey Sister spoke. "F-forgive me Aes Sedai but I wasn't channelling. I was just h-holding the source so that I would be seen. There's an emergency. A-a man is bleeding. H-he fell off his h-horse. P-please hurry." Without looking or waiting she turned and ran back to the injured man. Fear that he would die before help arrived spurring her on. She reached out and placed her palm on his forehead as if her touch alone would signal to the Aes Sedai that this particular man was the one who needed help. The weaves to Devle the man slipped to the front of her mind. It was so tempting not to wait. The Source was just there, she could taste it.
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Namir

    You grab one of the guardsmen nearby who looks up startled. Your imperious manner and expensive clothing immediately indicate your nobility however and he stops himself giving voice to the rebuke that was obviously on his tongue. He points towards the Tower saying: "The sisters accept entreaties regularly, you would do best to find one within the Tower."
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Jino, Malik, Koeil, Alric, Ballicus

    You see the Aes Sedai approach across the courtyard, a frown creasing her features. Considering their usual serenity you can only guess what this might mean.
    She places herself firmly before the various warders and initiates and Beris the Accepted is immediately standing just behind her. Neither of hem embraces the source and she simply stares at the wreck of a man on the floor.

    (The horse is now sprawled out a few paces behind Alric, it's breathing laboured.)
    Last edited by al'Lan Mandrag; 2012-12-20 at 10:00 AM.
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    at home
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Ah, thanks my good man. Namir says Before walking towards the library " he looked like a good man, if he would just look at the person in front of him instead of his clothing....." going on in his head about what he could have done with those men with just some time. He then focuses pulling his thoughts together on the presence asking the first aes sedai he finds in a voice very courteus Hello, i am on an errand to find a woman, i may describe her in details but i may not gice you her name, would you know if this woman is in the tower? Before noticing that he was actualy speaking to a servig man. He appoligies dearly, cursing himself for being this tired and try again when he finaly finds an aes sedai. Hello, i am on an errand to find a woman, i may describe her in details but i may not gice you her name, would you know if this woman is in the tower?

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    The steely eyed, slender Aes Sedai gives you an appraising look. "Is this woman you speak of Aes Sedai? Lord...?"
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    at home
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    oh, please to you it is just Namir he says with his most charing smile, bowing for the lady and may i ask who you are?
    i honestly do not know, i have tracked her to the tower, my sources has told me she is wielding the power, but if she is initiate accepted or aes Sedai i do not know.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Namir

    "I am Stephanie Sedai, Namir. But I am afraid I cannot help you with your search. There are over five hundred women who can channel in the Tower. But I can help you with one thing: few Novices nor many Accepted could channel before they came to the Tower, and they would not leave afterwards. You are probably searching for a full sister."
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    at home
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    that is great help, thanks. but do you keep an entryof the apperanses of the different sisters, it may shorten my work time by a long time. Namir asks, hoping that she might give him a simple book instead of him having to go search through every place in the tower.
    Last edited by da prophet; 2012-12-20 at 11:26 AM.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfPirate

    Join Date
    Jan 2012

    Default Re: Tar Valon IC

    Namir

    Stephanie forwned at such a strange question. "Unfortunately for you, we do not keep such a record. Though perhaps if you could get a detailed drawing of the sister you might be able to find a sister who recognises her. Where did you meet this sister? I am sure there will be some who wouldh help you with your search." You can tell by her tone of voice however, that she is not one of them. "If that is all, then I would wish you a good day, Lord Namir."
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •