New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Default Notable threads (of 2012)

Hello all.

New user here. I've at least been lurking long enough to (a) like everyone here and (b) have exhausted the notable threads sticky post in the roleplaying games section. Seeing as it hasn't been updated in a little while, there must have been a few more recent memorable post/threads/quotes/hilarity/cookie-worthy inspiration over the last year?

So if you can indulge a new user in seeing what I've missed, do you have a personal "best-of GitP" list for the last year?

My personal vote goes to Kaveman26's excellent campaign logs. (Which if you're reading this Kaveman26: you're awesome!).

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Notable threads (of 2012)

I could be wrong, but I think the notable threads sticky is more for "useful threads," than nessicarily "awesome threads."

Ok, after rechecking the sticky, I see that's not entirely true.

Still, the sticky itself does offer a solution: PM Moderator Mark Hall with your suggestions for additions.

I'm impressed by the "Random World-Building Questions," thread, myself.
    Thanks to Pesimismrocks for my awesome avatar, and Gaiyamato for the game that inspired it!
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to Kymme

Nicest thing said of me:
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Able' Xanthis View Post
    This is what a properly motivated caster is like, people. Concussive explosions able to rip the front end of a hummer in twain and Chilling is using them to filter out those who don't make the cut. Those unworthy of his true magistic might.