Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Lightbulb A Pathfinder Jedi

After a bunch of research, I couldn't find any reasonably powered and flavorful Jedi for the pathfinder playing system. A bit of creativity and a week later, I hope i have found a way to find a good, balanced blend of flavor and practicality. The information is almost complete, so I would like to submit it to the general public to see what you think and if you have any tips. Please and thank you for any advice. :D

First, A bit of general info: The Jedi, as some sort of monk/psion/magus...thing... I made it exactly that. The Jedi knows a number of force abilities that draw a Force pool, has a lightsaber (A Magical thingy that runs off a gem infused with your force points), Can flurry with the use of force points, and many other cool stuffs.

Because I am awesome (and had time due to spring break) I have divided the class into Guardian, Consular, and Sentinel.

Changes:
    turned the jedi into a wisdom caster
    updated various bugs
    Corrected various spells
    Added rule text
    reworded other rule text to make it more clear

Jedi Consular on scribd.com
    Jedi Consular on google docs

Jedi Guardian on scribd.com
    Jedi Guardian on Google docs

Jedi Sentinel on scribd.com
    Jedi Sentinel on google docs

For those who don't want to pick from the three above, here is the original class I made with a few updates

General class info on google docs
    General Class info on Scribd.com
    Last edited by Thorjn; 2013-03-21 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Adding infomation

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: A Pathfinder Jedi

Moving this info to the post above
    Last edited by Thorjn; 2013-03-21 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Moving this post to the post above

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

i think if you redo the power list following this format , it will be easier to read:

Name:
    Alignement:
    cost:
    description:

i wonder why you are using Intelligence instead of Wisdom for the force pool & powers checks; Jedi are supposed to be some kind of "sage" ; also Wisdom is also a monk stat.

for the rest, it is well done, i like the introduction & level mastery of the lightsaber forms.
    Last edited by umbrapolaris; 2013-03-19 at 11:29 PM.
    my color
    Spoiler
    Show

My Class
    Spoiler
    Show

my gestalt heavy damage backstabber build

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateGirl

Quote Originally Posted by umbrapolaris View Post
    i think if you redo the power list following this format , it will be easier to read:

Name:
    Alignement:
    cost:
    description:

i wonder why you are using Intelligence instead of Wisdom for the force pool & powers checks; Jedi are supposed to be some kind of "sage" ; also Wisdom is also a monk stat.

for the rest, it is well done, i like the introduction & level mastery of the lightsaber forms.

Yeah, if you look at the PDFs or look under the 'changes' portion of my post, you will notice that the Jedi is, indeed, a wisdom caster now. The first post is extremely out of date.

Thank you for the compliment!