Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 2205
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    North_Ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    "Oh shut up", Cipriano answered to the donkey's braying. "I was busy keeping the town from burning", he said as he untied the donkey. "Still... good to see you're alright, old girl"

    Pulling out an apple from the saddlebags and feeding it to Eunice, Cipriano looked around, seeing if there was any place he could take her to wait until the fighting died down.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20+4)[8]
    IN MEMORIAM 1983-2013. Bot as necessary.

    Avatar courtesy of Elder Tsofu

    Halforums.com - For the love of God, don't ask about the steak.

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    GM post

    Cipriano's Perception check:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can't see anywhere suitable in the town square where Eunice can wait out the fighting - there's just too much mayhem and mess. Come to think of it, leaving Eunice alone again when there might still be goblins running about might not be such a good idea either...


    *****

    Rico's not flanking with the other watchman - so her attack misses.

    The goblin squawks and dodges the oncoming table, scampering away in the opposite direction as fast as its tiny bow legs can carry it. It doesn't get far though - the watchman that Rico has just hailed sets upon the creature, skewering it through the chest with his longsword. Only after he has made sure the goblin is dead, does he look up and return Rico's call with a cheery hullo.

    The watchman that Rico sees is not Dagmar, but Trooper Gareth, sooty from some other fire and his Watch leathers slick with goblin blood. Grinning broadly at her, he thumps her shoulder in a brotherly gesture of greeting.

    "Rico! Damn little bastards. Came outta nowhere, eh?" He snorts in disgust as he scrubs his nose with a battle-grimed hand, still breathing heavily. "Just got in from High Street - some of 'em chanters - got one o' poor Das' mastiffs, but I think we picked 'em all up. Old Hemlock and the rest o' us... busy handling the couple of 'em that slipped by to Main Street. Was just headin' there to help mop up meself."

    "Think you and your group here can tidy up the square? I'm sure Hemlock won't mind if you do a lil' 'mergency deputing."

    Gareth gives the others a quick glance, nodding in brief recognition at Sirus, who has wandered up to stand just behind Rico - Gareth was one of the townsfolk that Sirus beat on his way to winning the wallet-snatch game.

    *****

    Red

    Despite both Rico and Setsuna's assurances, Red keeps her eyes stubbornly lowered as the young girl races by in hot pursuit of some errant piece of clothing being blown across the square, one hand awkwardly shielding her chest.

    No matter, it would be best not to look if she could. Rathi had always been insistent on listening for what other people weren't saying out loud. If finding something to cover up was so important to Setsuna, then she probably really didn't like people looking at her like she was... there to be looked at. Like how Red sometimes felt when she was the only woman in a company full of male sellswords. Or how the tavern room sometimes went a little more quiet on the rare occasions that she did manage to take another woman up to bed.

    That wasn't a nice feeling. Setsuna probably wouldn't think so either. So there. Red wouldn't look unless she absolutely had to. Take that, Rico.

    When Red looks up, she sees not Setsuna, but the young Caydenite from earlier on, this time with a donkey in tow. Where had that one come from?
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2013-02-10 at 01:35 PM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Setsuna
    HP 16/16
    AC 14? (-2 charging if fire goblin is alive)


    Now at least partially covered, Setsuna returns her attention to the goblin assault, putting other concerns out of her mind.

    After seeing Rico's and the watchman's tag-team effort to skewer the goblin with terrible aim Good, the citizens and guard are repelling the goblins, this should end soon, she glances around for the flaming goblin, intending to strike it dead before it can start a fire and burn something or someone important. If she sees that it's already down then she moves to stand on a table or the upended cart to get a higher vantage point to spot trouble.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception: (1d20-1)[19] to see if the flamer is dead.
    If it is: Perception: (1d20-1)[10]+modifier for high ground to look for other nastiness.

    If it isn't: Atk:(1d20+10)[13](+1 Bless, +1 AP, +2 Charging)
    Dmg:(1d6)[1]

    If no goblin threats are visible, Setsuna moves to assist Rico.

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    North_Ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Deciding against leaving Eunice alone, Cipriano joined his comrades-in-arms with the donkey in tow. In one hand he held the animal's reins, in the other he held his sword. Just in case there were still a few stragglers out and about, looking for a fight.

    "Is it always this exciting in Sandpoint?" he asked the guardsman with a small smile as he tied Eunice to an available post. "Also, if there's any wounded who require treatment, send them this way. I'll do what I can", he added as he opened one of the saddlebags and produced a small, reinforced wooden crate. Placing the crate down, he popped the lid, showing a veritable cornucopia of various ointments, preserved herbs, bronze utensils and rolls of bandages. Picking up a small vial, he whistled.

    "Hey Red", he called out before tossing the short woman the vial. "Put that on your hands. It'll ease the swelling."
    IN MEMORIAM 1983-2013. Bot as necessary.

    Avatar courtesy of Elder Tsofu

    Halforums.com - For the love of God, don't ask about the steak.

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Sirus

    Sirus nods at the guardsman. What he said echoed his suggestion, exactly. He looks pointedly at the half-orc giantess.

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mithric Gunn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Mandraiv steps out into the square, his eyes drifting over the adventurers, "Well, you are certainly very.. impressive. Strange that goblins would attack like this. We aren't that big of a town, but we're big enough to make an attack unlikely to succeed."
    He sighs wearily, shrugs, and says, "Oh, well, we can worry about that later, I guess. But, I have not introduced myself. I am Mandraiv Kaijitsu, enchanter and apprentice to Master Transmuter Rendark Ironballs."
    Lord Havelock Vetinari Avatar by AlfredAmeoba.
    "A sense of terrifying admiration overcame him.
    He wondered what it was like in the Patrician's mind. All cold and shiny, he thought, all blued steel and icicles and little wheels clicking along like a huge clock. The kind of mind that would carefully consider its own downfall and turn it to advantage." "Every evil tyrant has a plan to rule the world. The good people don't seem to have the knack."-Terry Pratchett

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    "Yeah. You." Rico grunts as Mandraiv comes up
    Just as Gareth in greeting, her shoulder does whup
    "Orders received, comrade." she grates with a salute
    And with a "Wudja mind 'elpin' again?" about the Fox' cart does root
    Finds some good coils of rope and sets about
    Binding those captives they did clout
    Together into a neat, hogtied bunch
    Done, thumps the shoulders with a crunch
    Of Cipriano and Sirus and says, "Good job, y'all. We've our orders here
    The Watch shall take care of the rest."

    In passing takes off her pennant gas-mask
    And passes the thing to Red then does task,
    Gruff but concerned, "Aye, wot de padre said." Frowning,
    She says, "'Ere. 'S a bit o' wrapping."
    And then she takes some flagon
    Uncaring of whether't has water or brew-of-dragon
    Splashes over the captive lot, then kneels beside
    Grinning ear to ear, naked blade her fist does ride
    Hissing and growling in the Goblin tongue,
    Menacing those scum, those raider-dung

    "Huul ghuugec, daal'duulkaan duun Tac'huuc. Duun'kaan o duugec dhuur? Daagaan't daan kaan or or agec?"

    ((Translation:
    Good morning, welcome to Sandpoint. Who're you working for? Where's the rest of your army?))
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2013-02-11 at 12:16 AM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Red

    Mildly surprised, Red nevertheless looks up at the priest with a faint smile when he tosses the vial at her. "...Thank you, Mister Fox. Cayden bless you."

    With the use of her teeth and some careful fiddling, she manages to recruit what's left of Rico's scarlet blouse towards bind up her hands, using Cipriano's salve as sparingly as she can. It's not very handy to hold her kukris like this, but she'll have to manage for now.

    Upon seeing Mandraiv, she bows slightly in acknowledgement - she's seen him before, of course, once or twice, on her recent trips to the Rusty Dragon.

    *****

    GM post

    Setsuna's Perception check:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You don't spot any goblins left in the area that pose a threat from the table that you are standing on. Sure, there are one or two still darting about, clutching loaves of bread and various sweetmeats, but there are also members of the Watch in hot pursuit.

    Most of the goblin captives are still befuddled from being variously rapped on the head, sleep charmed, trussed up, and having human beverage tossed in their faces. They simply blink blearily up at Rico, although the warchanter, ice crystals still coating one cheek, growls incoherently and makes a spirited attempt to bite the half-orc's hand.

    The town square seems to have calmed down somewhat, with the arrival of Sandpoint's efficient Watch. Most of the townsfolk have fled the scene by now, leaving the square littered with dead goblins and unfortunately, one or two crumpled human bodies. Over to the south-west side of town, in the direction that Trooper Gareth has gone in, however, those who listen can still hear the clash of steel against steel and the faint cries of goblin warchanters.

    Suddenly, a loud scream for help slices through the air, accompanied by a litany of frantic barking. It seems to be coming from the north side of the square, in the direction of Sandpoint's north gate.

    *****

    Red

    Red jerks her head up at the scream, her eyes wide and heart dropping like a stone in her chest.

    Oh Gods. There's more? And the Watch just left...

    Without finishing the knot on her hand bindings, Red scrambles to her feet and flings the vial back at Cipriano, not bothering to see if he actually catches it. She sprints as fast as she can in the direction of the scream, drawing both of her kukris as she goes, the loose bandages on her hands fluttering wildly.
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2013-02-11 at 04:00 AM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Sirus

    Sirus was about to comment that the orders were far from clear and that there may be more goblins around. That coordination was needed and that perhaps the rest of the guard needed help.

    But another scream tore the air. Sirus' expressionless face somehow conveyed his 'I knew it' thought.

    "This. Is not over. We must secure. The perimeter."

    If someone from the Watch is near

    "Please. Watch the prisoners."

    With that, Sirus sprints after Red. If they did not organize themselves, this would go on all night.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Perception take ten for 19.
    Initiative (1d20+3)[23]

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Setsuna
    I guess this is the end of my role here, the guard can handle the mop up. That thought in mind, she hops down off the table and starts to move toward the goblin captives as the scream comes from the north. Or I guess maybe there's more yet to come.

    Without taking the time to think, she immediately beings sprinting toward the source of the scream and barking, drawing her katana as she does, the tails of the scarf billowing out behind her. Noticing Red and the monk at her side she glances back to see if the assembled group all had the same thought, but is too focused on the task at hand to think of more than a couple of words of praise for their bravery.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Perception check to find the source of the scream/barking if one is needed: (1d20-1)[5]

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Rico, Raging, Blessed,
    HP 15/22 AC 13/19


    The feral grin widens even further
    Adoptive zeal displacing adoptive discipline
    A flurry of quick fists makes the captives sorry
    For waking up as Rico secures them to the wagon-wheel
    With yet more rope ere sprinting off after the others, vengeance to deal...

    Spoiler
    Show

    Perception? (1d20+8)[14]
    Initiative? (1d20+1)[5]
    Stupid Charging Leaping Body Slamming Attaaaaaack!
    ---Target: The closest [or most threatening] gobbo around by the time she gets there.
    ---Acrobatics (1d20+5)[14]
    ---Attack Roll (1d20+11)[12]
    ---Str check for Rage Power: Knockdown (1d20+6)[8]
    ---Damage 6 + [Whatever the chief deems appropriate to represent almost three hundred pounds of fighting orcblood plus equipment plus momentum.]


    ...leaps with a roar and a jump, table-shield leading
    The charge upon the first serious hostile to come into view
    But she misses far and misses hard and lands hard
    The much-abused table finally cracking, smashing---
    ---into a hundred splinters blew!
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2013-02-11 at 05:03 AM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mithric Gunn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    A worried look crosses Mandraiv's face, and he runs toward the north gate.
    After a quick glance it the others, he shouts, "Here, Rico. Lets see how the goblins like you now!" As he stops briefly to mutter a swift chant.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Enlarge Person on Rico. "And Rico. Smash."
    Lord Havelock Vetinari Avatar by AlfredAmeoba.
    "A sense of terrifying admiration overcame him.
    He wondered what it was like in the Patrician's mind. All cold and shiny, he thought, all blued steel and icicles and little wheels clicking along like a huge clock. The kind of mind that would carefully consider its own downfall and turn it to advantage." "Every evil tyrant has a plan to rule the world. The good people don't seem to have the knack."-Terry Pratchett

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    North_Ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Cipriano Verneti

    "Show-off", Cipriano grumbled at Mandraiv as he made sure Eunice was calm at the watering troughs. The sound of howling made him loosen the donkey's reins around the post, enough that Eunice could pull free if threatened. For the same reason he removed the heavy saddlebags, placing them on the ground. "Don't waste your spells until you see the fight coming at you", the young cleric reprimanded the newly-arrived spellcaster as he made his way towards the end of the square.

    "Rico, right? When the enemy appears, stick close to me before you charge. I prepared a spell of protection for today, in case there would be some serious brawling later today. But I think you would benefit more from such a spell."

    Spoiler
    Show
    And Perception check: (1d20+4)[5] To see if there's any incoming, or if there's any way they can make any manner of barricade in a hurry at the end of the street...

    EDIT: And it looks like Cipriano just lost sight of his feet
    Last edited by North_Ranger; 2013-02-11 at 11:11 AM.
    IN MEMORIAM 1983-2013. Bot as necessary.

    Avatar courtesy of Elder Tsofu

    Halforums.com - For the love of God, don't ask about the steak.

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Asmodeus' arse, more casters--- YYAAAAGH!

    "HWOAAAHHH! What the frak?!" Rico suddenly struggles to find her balance as all her flesh and all her iron and everything else in between expand to an ogre's proportions. For a breathless moment, she windmills, then grabs hold of balconies on opposite sides of the street, steadying herself.

    Quickly adapting to the new situation, she sheathes her short-sabre and reaches for the greatsword whose sheathing across her back she'd adjusted not too long ago. The white cord of the peace-bond quickly falls off, the sword, well-honed and well-oiled, emerges with hardly a hiss.

    Right hand closer to the guard, left closer to the pommel carved into a stylized dragon's head. Ten feet of steel gleam in the crimson twilight like a tongue of flame, resting ready on Rico's right shoulder. The leading edge is wavy while the false edge seems thicker and heavier. Towards the end, the tip is forked--- one point stabbing straight ahead, the other curving backwards like a spur or hook. To those who might recognize it, engraved simplistic curved characters of Minatan script run down the flat.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Annnnnd yes, a bit of patriotic tribute here. The Kampilan is a Filipino, more specifically, a Moro sword. The one above is admittedly combined with a Kris and enlarged from its standard three-foot length.


    For a moment, on seeing a reflection of herself in a storefront's windows and looking down, Rico growls to herself while tensing her body to lunge at the nearest threat once something comes 'round the bend or pops out of any shadow.

    Chainshirt and leather greatcoat? Suuuuure. A civilian-grade ankle-length skirt? Slippers instead of standard combat boots? GAH! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiidiot! I don't do, I can't do pr... HRRRRHHMM. I keeeeel things horribly, sometimes even keelHAUL 'em, R... huh. Aggggh, Desna damn me, why'm I even thinking of... That dwarf's whelp might have a point with this spell, though. Looks good enough to hold a street almost as good as a line of spearmen would.

    There. FOCUS, you incompetent wretch, FOCUS!

    Maestro? Kindly shut the frak up. I was drinking to forget your bad and remember your good, did you know that? So fer once, SIR, shut the frak up, Maestro.


    Her voice booms down from above, "Yeah, thanks, Fox. And you, mage-dwarfsson."
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2013-02-11 at 12:54 PM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    GM post

    Rico is currently under the effects of the 'Enlarge Person' spell.

    DC 12 Perception:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You recognise that the barking comes from around the area right by the North gate, where the tavern known as the White Deer is. Those who do not succeed in making the DC start down a wrong turning before realising their mistake and hurrying to catch up with the others.


    Led by Sirus and Rico, you all push past townsfolk fleeing in the opposite direction and head northward out of the square. Despite the overpowering odour of smoke that currently hangs over Sandpoint, as you move closer to the edge of the town where the sea cliffs are, you can still faintly pick out the scent of sea spray. The cries for help - distinctly male - and the frenzied barking seem to be coming from the direction of the White Deer tavern - so named for the pair of iconic life-sized deer carved out of white birch above the doorway - and that is where you all go towards.

    A pained yelp greets your ears as you rush around the east side of the White Deer, just in time to behold a purple-skinned goblin - larger than the others you have seen so far - drive the jagged point of its horsechopper through the ribs of a retriever hunting dog, sending up a jet of warm blood that splatters across the goblin's face. Upon seeing the fatal wound, a nearby troop of goblin warriors cowering under a wagon sends up a wild whoop and immediately emerge from hiding, shaking with excitement and chanting a fragment of the same hideous song you heard earlier on.

    "STAB THE DOG! STAB THE DOG! STAB THE DOG!"

    The goblins' freakish cries almost drown out the agonized "Siegfried! No!" that comes from the direction of the White Deer's rain barrel. Those who turn to look behold a bloodied young man, his fine clothes streaked with dirt and his hair shaken loose from his nobleman's braid, trying to fend off with only his bare hands what looks for all the world like an enormous flayed rat. This rat-thing, whatever it is, has cornered the young man behind the rain barrel and snaps at any part of him that comes close enough. From what you can see, it has already torn his hands to ribbons as he tries to push it aside so he can get to his dog.

    DC 10 Knowledge (Nature):
    Spoiler
    Show
    You recognise that this foul-smelling creature is a goblin dog and not an enormous flayed rat, despite its protruding teeth and hairless tail. Its skin is putrid with some mangy disease that has its fur falling out in large chunks. Goblins and their kin often use these creatures as guards and mounts.


    The purple goblin is evidently a bit of a leader among its own kind, if the quality of its leathers are anything to go by. Turning deliberately towards you, it adjusts the plumed lizard skull on its head and gives you a lazy smile that shows far too much rotting teeth. "'ello, longshanks.," it purrs in passable Common, smearing the dog's blood across its face like war paint.

    At a shout, the rat-thing ceases worrying at the man and returns to its master. Leaping astride its mount with its bloodied horsechopper in hand, the goblin commando rallies its comrades and the whole band immediately sets upon you.

    *****

    Initiative rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Party Rolls:
    Sirus: using player's roll of 23
    Cipriano: (1d20+2)[6]
    Setsuna: (1d20+4)[16]
    Red: (1d20+5)[10]
    Rico: using player's roll of 5
    Mandraiv: (1d20+6)[10]

    Goblin Rolls:
    Gob1: (1d20+6)[22]
    Gob2: (1d20+6)[9]
    Gob3: (1d20+6)[9]
    Commando: (1d20+3)[13]
    Goblin Dog: (1d20+2)[15]


    Initiative Order:
    > 23 - Sirus
    22 - Goblin 1
    16 - Setsuna
    15 - Goblin Dog
    13 - Goblin Commando
    10 - Red
    10 - Mandraiv
    9 - Goblin 2
    9 - Goblin 3
    6 - Cipriano
    5 - Rico


    It is now Sirus' turn.


    *****

    Battle Map:
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2013-02-11 at 03:11 PM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Setsuna (Blessed (16?), Arcane Pool +1(6?)) (Unsure how many rounds have passed since last combat, estimating 2)
    HP: 16/16
    AC: 14 (-2 Charging)


    Spoiler
    Show
    K:N check (1d20+4)[21]
    Also; knowledge nature on the goblins themselves, do I know about their pyromania and logophobia? (1d20+4)[6]


    Seeing the injured man she glares at the goblin and its mount, a short plea to whatever gods happen to listening passes through her mind, There's been enough tragedy today, don't let another be killed by these beasts.

    That thought is quickly replaced by a moment's planning. That has to be their leader, Setsuna comments internally, I guess we should capture that one alive too...I'm spent though, it'll be up to the others, I just need to clear the way.

    With a wordless cry, she springs forward to slay the foot soldiers, trying to look as threatening as possible to them, just a few seconds, if I can buy the others a few seconds they can kill or capture the leader and this fodder should surrender.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Charging to F5 to hit Goblin 1 and trying to intimidate Goblins 1 and 3 into targeting her next round.

    Attack: (1d20+10)[28](+1 Blessed, +1 Arcane Pool, +2 Charge)
    Damage: (1d6)[3]
    Intimidate: (1d20+7)[22] (yay size differences and the +4 bonus it confers)

    Edit: I'm going to assume that a 28 is a hit on goblin mook 1...roll to confirm is in the dice rolls thread
    Critical: (1d20+10)[22]
    Crit.Dmg: (1d6)[5]
    Last edited by Desril; 2013-02-11 at 04:20 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mithric Gunn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Mandraiv hangs back, waiting for the opportune moment, ready to rush forward and catch the mounted goblin and hopefully one or two of his lackeys in a spray of mesmerizing colors.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Pretty much as described. Try to catch the chief and 1-2 goblins in the spray, while not hitting freindlies. Color Spray: DC 16 Will.
    http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/color-spray
    Lord Havelock Vetinari Avatar by AlfredAmeoba.
    "A sense of terrifying admiration overcame him.
    He wondered what it was like in the Patrician's mind. All cold and shiny, he thought, all blued steel and icicles and little wheels clicking along like a huge clock. The kind of mind that would carefully consider its own downfall and turn it to advantage." "Every evil tyrant has a plan to rule the world. The good people don't seem to have the knack."-Terry Pratchett

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Sirus
    HP 14/14, Blessed


    Sirus takes a look at the warband and the mounted goblin. His face, initially expressionless, slowly, like a glacier, splits in a hideous grin.

    "Your paint. Your chopper. Your band. Your gods. Will not save you. From me.

    Come here. I am waiting."


    Sirus then moves like strolling into the two closest goblins and casually kicks the one while grabbing the face of the other and twisting it. He looks at the mounted goblin the whole time.

    Spoiler
    Show
    FoB to goblins 1 and 3. If the chief attacks, he will use Redirection as an immediate action . Trip maneuver and then sicken him (Ref 15 save). +2 if power attacking or charging to trip.

    FoB attack 1 (1d20+4)[22] dmg (1d6+4)[9]
    FoB attack 3 (1d20+4)[22] dmg (1d6+4)[8]
    Redirection trip if it happens (1d20+14)[22] (NOT A TYPO!)

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    North_Ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Cipriano, Blessed
    HP 14/14
    AC 18


    Spoiler
    Show
    Spells:
    0: Stabilize, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Guidance
    1: Bless, Summon Monster I, Shield of Faith, Protection from Evil

    Channel Energy: IIIII


    Cipriano cursed at the sight of goblin raiders and their canine companions. If only I had saved up that summoning spell, he scolded himself. The celestial hound would have loved the chance to rip the goblins and their mounts to shreds...

    But then again, now they had a twelve-foot-tall half-orc with a massive sword at their side. Cipriano had to remind himself that despite Rico's new size, she probably had not gained the full vitality of one of the giantkind. Plus, a big target like her was easy to hit. Even for a bungling greenskin.

    With that thought in mind, Cipriano moved a step back and removed a small parchment fragment from his component pouch. Whispering a prayer of protection, he pressed the parchment and the prayers inscribed on it against Rico's side. A transparent, blue-tinted ghost armor began to grow as the power of the spell turned the parchment slip into ash, until the giant half-orc looked like she was wearing a ghostly blue set of shoulder pauldrons, cuirass, bracers and grieves on top of her more mundane armor.

    "Go get them, Rico", the young cleric grinned, hoping that the goblins might be dismayed by a raging giantess with ghostly armor.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Step to D8.
    Cast Shield of Faith on Rico, good for 20 rounds. +2 deflection bonus to AC.
    IN MEMORIAM 1983-2013. Bot as necessary.

    Avatar courtesy of Elder Tsofu

    Halforums.com - For the love of God, don't ask about the steak.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Rico, Blessed, Enlarged, Raging, Shielded by Faith, Charging
    HP 14/22 AC 13/19


    Damned drunken ponderousnessnessness! Damned enspelled sideffected pondershneshh!

    "HRRHMM!" Rico snorts as she takes in the scene at a glance and lowers herself into a crouch, weapon in a low guard, pommel jutting past her rearward hip. Calling out of the side of her mouth, she says, "Red. Bugger that rider up, I'll put that bastard on the ground."

    As if it were a lance, she sights down her sword's edge towards her target. Taking care not to step on any of her allies or on her damnably long hem, she quicksteps and then lunges, aiming to spit the wretched abomination that's a gross violation of the municipal health code...!

    Spoiler
    Show

    BAB, Raging, Bless, Charging, Power Attacking, Flanking [?]
    (1d20+13)[18]
    (3d6+13)[24]

    AoO* on any hostile because of Enlargedness' increased reach
    BAB, Raging, Bless, Charging, Power Attacking, Flanking [?]
    (1d20+11)[19]
    (3d6+13)[25]

    *using flat or pommel for "nonlethal" on the gobbo commando if he's the one that provokes an AoO.
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2013-02-11 at 09:07 PM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    GM post

    Sirus moves to E5 and uses FoB.

    The two goblin warriors barely have time to react - their limp bodies drop lifelessly to the ground. At this, the eyes of the goblin commando glow a dangerous bright orange and he snarls incoherently at Sirus in Goblin.

    Goblin 1 and 3 are dead.

    *****

    Setsuna's Knowledge (Nature) check on goblins:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know from your own unfortunate experience that Goblins love fire and that they won't hesitate to set buildings on fire if they can find a source. You don't know anything about their logophobia.


    GM alteration: changing Setsuna's attack and intimidation target to Goblin 2, moving to C4, since Goblin 1 and 3 are dead.

    Upon seeing its comrades felled, the remaining goblin warrior begins trembling, quivering like a leaf in the wind. As Setsuna relentless springs forward, the goblin takes one look at her face and lets out a piteous whimper, flinging up its hands to shield its eyes. There is no mercy forthcoming, however - a flash of the katana in firelight, and the goblin's misshapen head goes flying clear off its tiny shoulders.

    Goblin 2 is now dead, courtesy of critical hit
    .

    *****

    Goblin Commando and Goblin dog::
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mounted move to B4

    Goblin Dog:
    Attack: (1d20+2)[3]

    Goblin Commando:
    Attack: (1d20+4)[6]


    The goblin's head goes flying and comes to a rolling halt at the feet of the goblin dog. Gnashing its teeth, the commando turns its attention to Setsuna, wheeling the goblin dog towards the young woman and brandishing its horsechopper.

    "Demon bitch! You pay fo' that!"

    Kicking the goblin dog viciously in the sides, the commando spurs its mount towards Setsuna and charges, the horsechopper raised and poised. The goblin dog, however, has other ideas - just before reaching Setsuna, distracted by the scent of so much fresh goblin blood, it visibly cringes and lunges away, much to the screaming frustration of its rider.

    *****

    Will saves:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dog's will save: (1d20+1)[15]
    Commando's will save: (1d20+2)[15]


    Mandraiv moves to B5 and casts colour spray.

    Shouting a brief warning to Setsuna to watch out, Mandraiv takes a few quick steps forward and casts his spell, his fingers already glowing with tangled arcane light. As his lips move, a massive cone of prismatic light spills forth from his palms, blasting the goblin commando and his mount in the face with a dizzying wall of colours.

    By the time the lights fade, the disgusting pair lie unconscious on the dirt floor.

    *****

    Combat over, Initiative ends.

    Nobody in the party takes any damage.

    There are three dead goblin warriors. The commando and his mount have been knocked unconscious for 2 rounds, and will remain blinded and stunned upon waking up.


    *****

    Once the last of the goblins falls, the young man behind the rain barrel crawls out from his hiding place, stumbling as he runs over to the stiffening body of his dog.

    "Siegfried! Oh gods." The young man kneels and passes his hands gingerly over the wound in the dog's side, his eyes filling with tears as he realises his beloved pet is no more.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Sirus

    Once more, the goblins were routed. His newfound companions seem to work well together. But again, goblins are ... goblins. A glance tells him that the young man is alright. Consolation would be better left to others. He was not good at it.

    With these thoughts, Sirus disarms the sleeping goblin and ties him up, with the help of anyone nearby.

    He then mercilessly kills the disgusting dog. Again with the help of anyone nearby. He addresses the rest of the group.

    "We cannot. Continue. Running around. Without a plan. Let us. Coordinate.

    Find a guard. To relinquish the prisoners. Form a group. Secure the nearby roads. Help the militia."


    He will then take the goblin prisoner alongside the others.

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Setsuna
    Seeing the beast and its mount drop unconscious she resists the urge to execute them both on the spot, breathes out a sigh, and calls to her comrades, "Be careful not to touch that goblin dog, they are often filthy with diseases and cause a terrible rash." Upon Sirus dispatching it, she follows up with, "I would suggest burning its body."

    That said, she sheathes her katana and moves to check on the injured human, "I know you have suffered a loss, but there will be time to mourn later. There may yet be more of these creatures around and you are injured, let us take you to a safer place."

    I hope he doesn't resist, I don't have the skill to treat this and if there's another scream I would hate to abandon him here.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Diplomacy: (1d20+7)[15] (+1 if Alluring applies)

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    North_Ranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Cipriano Verneti

    Patience... You have to learn patience, Cipriano could almost hear his old mentor at the temple telling him. The battle was over before Rico could charge into the fray, and there was no need for the blessing of protection he had bestowed upon her.

    But there was a time and place for learning from screw-ups, and "in the middle of a goblin attack" fit in neither category.

    "Sirus is right, we need to stop running around like headless chickens. Rico, think you can help Red get on top of that wall or on the rooftop, so she can see if there's more enemies approaching? I can still offer some curative spells, but I spent most of my remaining power on that protection spell."

    With that, the young cleric walked over to Setsuna and the weeping man. "The young lady is right. It's not safe here. You can best honor your companion by honoring his sacrifice. He probably kept the goblins' attention off of you long enough to spare your life. Don't dishonor that."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Aid another on Setsuna's Diplomacy check: (1d20+6)[24]
    IN MEMORIAM 1983-2013. Bot as necessary.

    Avatar courtesy of Elder Tsofu

    Halforums.com - For the love of God, don't ask about the steak.

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    GM post

    The young man heaves a shuddering sigh, shaking his head sadly as he raises his head to look at Setsuna and Cipriano, heedless of the tears streaking his cheeks. He seems momentarily taken aback by the fiendish colour of Setsuna's eyes, but recovers admirably. "Y-yes... I suppose you're both right. Poor fellow... I'll miss him though. Had hell of a run with him..." Sniffing loudly, he uses the corner of his ruined doublet to dab at his eyes, getting slowly to his feet.

    He turns his head towards Sirus as the latter addresses the rest of you, an odd watery smile lighting up his handsome features. No sooner has Sirus finished speaking when the young man excitedly sets upon him, grabbing hold of the half-orc's arm with ardour, ignoring the stains that his bloody hands are leaving upon Sirus' arms.

    "You, sir! Just now with the goblins... that was a magnificent display! Gods! I don't know how you did it - you just walked up to them and BAM!" He releases Sirus' arm and does a spirited but clumsy imitation of the wrenching motion that had snapped the goblin's neck. "I- I don't know what to say. Was so sure those wretches had me, but you took care of them so easily. Like that! With no weapons! And that horrible thing..." The young man grimaces and motions towards the reeking corpse of the goblin dog. "It scared the daylights out of me, chewed my hands up. I couldn't do a thing- but you just killed it so quickly... wow. I mean, just... Wow."

    The young man looks up at Sirus, his eyes positively shining by now. "I know- I mean, you got to go help other people now. And I should probably, um- get these looked at." He waggles his bleeding hands sheepishly. "But at least tell me your name, warrior. And where you learnt those incredible skills."

    *****

    Red

    As the goblin commando falls, Red looks up at Rico with some amusement, making a shrugging motion with one shoulder while resignedly sheathing her kukris. Quirking an eyebrow and making a face at her friend, she takes the opportunity to swiftly do up the ends of her make-shift bandage. So much for helping out. Miss Setsuna and the strange half-orc were a destructive force all by themselves. They could have probably taken out the whole lot without any back-up.

    Red's Perception check to disarm goblin commando completely:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[15]


    She helps Sirus to tie up the commando, confiscating its horsechopper and the shortbow slung around its shoulder. After a moment's thought, Red also makes sure to pat the snoring goblin down for anything hidden on its being - it wouldn't do to have the creature wake up and attempt escape. A quick search of its pockets and clothing, however, turn up nothing more threatening than a scratched bottle of healing potion, the label brown and peeling, but still recognisable.

    Red frowns at the clear liquid in the small bottle, wondering where on earth the goblin could have come by it when the young man pounces on Sirus. Slightly alarmed by his exuberance, she carefully backs away, slipping the potion into one of the many secret pockets on her person - the pockets a remnant from a time when she still earned her bread by swiping half-eaten loaves from tavern tables in Riddleport. Not that she'd stolen anything in a while since meeting Rico. It didn't do be a thief when your friend was a deputy; it'd be wrong to make Rico have to chose like that.

    What a weird man, jumping on people. Touching them when he doesn't even know who they are. Maybe he's gone crazy after seeing his dog die.

    Not wanting to hear the crazy man's babble, she wanders over to where the man's dead dog lies, nodding respectfully to Setsuna as she goes. Crouching next to it, she reaches out and gently strokes the long brown fur around its ears and neck. Poor dog. It just wanted to defend its master. Now it's dead.

    "Tamē sārī rītē laḍyā. Bhagavāna sāthē jā'ō," she whispers softly in Varisian under her breath, cradling the dog's head and closing its eyes as best as she can. Go with the Gods.
    Last edited by maggie_mcknife; 2013-02-12 at 09:22 AM.
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Rico's charge abruptly ends right as her targets flop to the ground. She yawns in befuddlement, eyes unnaturally drooping...

    ...she catches herself before she too, flops, by grounding her blade, growling then slapping herself across the face, hard. Frowning deeply, she juts her chin at the unarmed halforc and grates, "You, pugilist. Demon-girl's right. Those beasts carry disease."

    Standing clear and steady, she slices the thing's throat with her blade's tip. "Better safe than sorry."

    Picking up the goblin's halberd, she snaps the haft with two ensorceled fingers, douses the lot with a tot from her hip-flask, then tosses the sloshing flask to the grieving youth. Rico crouches down to bring herself to his level so as not to be too intimidating and says, "Aye, wot dey said. Yer dog wuz deh better man. 'Ere, take this an' this. Drink up, get yer wits together. Arm up, turn yer grief inta anger."

    Squinting at the people already moving, already going below her, Rico grumbles, "Holy asswankers, ye friggen git. Calm the frak down, will yer?"

    She then grunts in agreement with Cipriano and says, "'Sright, padre. Ye an' yon pugilist 'ave right 'edds on yer shoulders."

    Rico crouches by the wall and braces both hands in a stirrup. "Red, wot 'e said. Recon."

    The halforc then nods at Sirus and says, "Pugilist. Sorreh iffen I didn't catch't--- ye got a name? Planning, says ye, aye, agreed with ye on most counts..."

    She then jogs back to where they left the other trussed-up captives and brings them back, plopping them painfully back down to the ground. "...sorreh, somtimes I can be 'ard of 'earin'. Now, wot were ye sayin' 'arlier?"
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2013-02-12 at 09:23 AM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Sirus

    Sirus was finishing the task of securing the prisoners, and taking stock of their items

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception take ten for 19


    when the overexcited young man started thanking him. Sirus' face, usually totally devoid of emotion, shows bewildered surprise, as his left eyebrow rises. Nobody has expressed ...adoration for Sirus for ages. Noone has ever thanked him in the last ten years. His tasks at the Whisperers made sure of that. For a moment, Sirus is at loss.

    He then disengages his hands with a very fast motion, gently but firmly.

    "I am. Sirus Scarletti. You are. Welcome. But you should. Get back. Home. The danger. Is far from over."


    With that, with what is for him an expression of bewilderment, he will wait for the report of the climbing experts. He could climb himself, but no need to duplicate effort.

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Miraqariftsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Rico reviews Sirus' handiwork and
    Taking yet more rope does bend
    And make the whole lot fast unto a wagon's wheel
    Like flies upon a spider's web, unmoving yet all-feeling
    Secured all the more, nodding gratefully at Scarletti
    She surveys the streets around and the windows
    And roofs as well and every cranny where shadow flows

    Spoiler
    Show

    Following suit!
    Not taking risk, this time!
    Taaaaaaake TEN, Perception!
    Plus Eight! Equals! Perception: Eighteen!


    And swiftly soon enough
    Returns to the wall
    Her back against the rough
    Upward does she call,
    "Red? Wotsit look like up there?"
    Ready to receive, whether fall
    Or help a friend's knowing return
    And listen to whatever she might've learn't
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2013-02-12 at 09:18 AM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denial

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    GM post

    "Master Scarletti. Your skill with fisticuffs is amazing. Just amazing." The young man ignores Rico's proffered flask and continues to stare admiringly at Sirus. "Listen, I know you must be busy - lots of goblins to kill and all that. But listen-" He grabs hold of Sirus' hand again, almost desperate. "My name is Aldern, Aldern Foxglove. You saved my life. In fact, all of you did," he says, looking around gratefully at all of you. "I simply can't do nothing in return. I'm lodging at the Rusty Dragon, I'll be there for a few more days before I travel on. You'll do me the pleasure of looking for me there, won't you? The very least I can do is to thank my saviours properly when this is all over."

    *****

    Sirus and Red find the following items on the goblins:
    • 1 potion of Cure Moderate Wounds - in Red's pocket
    • 1 masterwork horsechopper - just broken in half by Rico
    • 1 shortbow with 20 arrows
    • 1 studded leather armour
    • 3 dogslicers

    *****

    Red

    When Rico calls for recon help, Red carefully eases the dog's head off her lap and stands up - almost as if the dog was only sleeping. Hurrying over, she steps into the stirrup formed by Rico's hands and allows herself to be pushed up to the top of the wall. Despite the seriousness of the situation, Red can't help but grin as the ground rapidly falls away and Rico lifts her up - she didn't get to see the world from this angle very often. Perhaps it would be fun to be tall.

    Perception check:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Taking 10 for a total of 16.


    Her hands scrabbling for purchase, Red hauls herself up and over the edge of the earthwork behind the Sandpoint palisade wall. She can just about see over the edge of the wooden posts and what she sees raises her spirits: outlined against the sunset are several tiny goblin silhouettes, running away from Sandpoint as fast as their little legs can carry them.

    She can't help but notice as well, much to her dismay, the wide open studded doors just some distance away along the wall - the heavy oaken plank used to bar them lying on the ground nearby. That gate was supposed to have been shut for the festival. She should know - she was one of the last few to have walked through that gate just early this morning, having stopped to say hello to the watchman on duty. What was it doing open, practically welcoming any goblins out to cause trouble?

    Hearing Rico's second call, Red returns to the edge of the earthwork and eases herself onto the half-orcess' hand. Only when she is back on the ground, does she volunteer what she saw from the top of the wall while dusting down Rico's hand.

    "Goblins are running away... back to the woods. Retreating? I'm not sure. And Rico..." She pauses in her dusting and touches her friend's arm, her eyes narrowed with mingled fear and concern. "The north gate is... open. Nobody's there. Maybe that's how they... you know. Got in."
    Avatar by the awesome Strawberries.

    MINE:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RotRL: Burnt Offerings IC - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Skinsaw Murders IC I and II - COMPLETED
    RotRL: Hook Mountain Massacre IC and OOC

    Seraphina "Red" Allin, fighter-rogue of double kukri slicey death

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (PF) Rise of the Runelords: Burnt Offerings IC

    Sirus

    Sirus only nods at the overeager young man and watches him go. That was unfamiliar territory to him.

    His work done, Sirus puts everything in a bag and gives it to Rico. It is too heavy for him to carry and the half-orcess seems very unlikely to cheat anyone. Plus, there were more goblins to be searched, later.

    At the mention of the new information, Sirus' eyes close into half lids.

    'This means. Treachery. This is important. We must. Regroup. Now. Here. Secure the prisoners. Like Mrs Rico. Did. Disarm them.And go. Immediately. There. To see. For ourselves. All of us. Together.

    On the way. We can. secure. More spaces. An open gate. Is an invitation. For disaster."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •