Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Webcomic List

1. - Top - End - #211
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Webcomic List

Millennium - Sci fi webcomic about a human (or is he?) spaceship captain that specializes in tricky deliveries, as well as the various strays he apparently habitually picks up, including a plant person, some thieves, and a genetic experiment with superspeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OgresAreCute View Post
    Realism, the natural predator of D&D mechanics.
    Optimization Trophies

Why not judge my optimization competition, thereby earning fame and glory? It's surprisingly easy! Military Games Act II: Mounted Defense

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Two new ones I found and archive binged.

Heroic Shenanigans - summer camp for superpowered kids

Pretty Power Princess - What happens when the princess gets tired of waiting for the hero to rescue her?

edit: also, I keep meaning to drop a link to Ms Rocket.
    Last edited by Rogar Demonblud; 2019-12-28 at 01:23 PM.

3. - Top - End - #213

ElfPirate

Misfile finished and now has a sequel: Misfile Universe: Hell High. The sequel's using the old site, and I guess technically so is the original but it's now a pain in the butt to reach unless you already have a link; this link takes you to the original comic.

EDIT: Once more, but formatted nicely:

Misfile - Urban Fantasy/Coming of Age/Slice of Life focusing on a boy turned into a girl, a girl who lost the last two years of her life (including her acceptance to Harvard), and the angel who accidentally did it to them. Noteworthy for deconstructing the typical gender bender tropes and playing them for actual emotional impact on the characters rather than for fanservice. Also noteworthy for being hilarious; it's always a treat watching the characters interact, especially when they start throwing insults.

Misfile Universe: Hell High - After the events that occurred at the end of Misfile, things have gotten a little weird in Hell. Specifically, new people have started being born there. The powers that be have decided that it's only fair to give them a chance at a normal life... if they can prove they're worthy by making it through High School. More recently, a girl that doesn't seem to be a human, angel, or demon was found floating face down in the River Styx without any memories, and has been sent to the school as well. (Due to site changes, all links that originally led to the original Misfile will now lead to the most recent page of Hell High).
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2020-02-24 at 01:52 AM.
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Why not judge my optimization competition, thereby earning fame and glory? It's surprisingly easy! Military Games Act II: Mounted Defense

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

I am honestly shocked that Misfile managed to go somewhere long enough to finish.

5. - Top - End - #215

ElfPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Rogar Demonblud View Post
    I am honestly shocked that Misfile managed to go somewhere long enough to finish.
    I've seen that complaint a lot, but as someone who only found the comic recently, the pacing worked really well for binge-reading.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2020-03-06 at 07:44 PM.
    Optimization Trophies

6. - Top - End - #216
    Pixie in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Hello!

I am working on a webcomic based around our very own DnD campaign!
    It is called: Wayfinders: Off Course!

The peace ship that should have ended a war, sinks in the middle of the ocean. Now three unlikely adventurers find themselves stranded on a mysterious island with a mysterious [spoilers] - and the impossible job of finishing their journey before war breaks out again. Oh, and magic is sick, navigation is all hecked up, and the gods are NO HELP. -- Wayfinders: Off Course is a D&D-inspired epic fantasy adventure, with wacky shenanigans and tender moments in equal measure.

Read it on Tapas:
    https://tapas.io/series/WayfindersOffCourse

or webtoons:
    https://www.webtoons.com/en/challeng...itle_no=375371
    Ohoj fellow sailors
    Co-creator on a webcomic called Wayfinders: Off Course, based around our own DnD campaign

7. - Top - End - #217

ElfPirate

YU+ME: dream -- A concluded webcomic that starts as a fairly standard coming out story for main character Fiona... but takes a very sudden and very extreme swerve at about the halfway point. And then things get weird. But good. Very cute, and surprisingly lighthearted given some of the subject matter.
    Optimization Trophies

8. - Top - End - #218

ElfPirate

The Hunters of Salamanstra -- Kinda halfway between RWBY and Monster Hunter: World. The first few pages have some pretty cheesy dialogue, but it gets pretty good almost immediately. Good mix of action, mystique, and character interaction.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2020-03-22 at 10:36 PM.
    Optimization Trophies

9. - Top - End - #219

ElfPirate

Optimization Trophies

10. - Top - End - #220

ElfPirate

Alpha Luna -- Main character finds out the hard way that she's a werewolf. Well, relatively hard; in this universe it's hereditary and she's in no danger of accidentally killing people she cares about (not that that stops her from being paranoid about doing just that). The covers have really good art for a webcomic; the rest of the time it's in black and white, but still pretty dang good.
    Optimization Trophies