New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 35 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #1
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Seeking a DM

This is a thread for players seeking a DM. Include a summary of your game and how to contact you, as well as a link to any existing thread for the game. Please delete your game from the recruiting list once you have located a willing DM.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Suppose I'll be first, looking for a DM interested in hosting a Zombie Apocalypse game, check this link if interested...

Link
    ~T

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Looking for a GM for a Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition game. The Recruitment thread is on the main (Play-by-Post) forum. We have very high player interest.

4. - Top - End - #4

SwashbucklerGuy

Looking for a DM who wants to run a low-powered fantasy or post-apocalyptic kitchen sink game using GURPS.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Looking for a GM who doesn't mind at least 6 players for Scion. We have many interested players, but no GM for it.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275065

Also, please keep in mind the number of players has grown from 6 to 6+. At least 8 players, I think.
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2013-03-13 at 08:11 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGirl

Looking for a DM for 3.5/PF/4E FtF (face to face) game near Frederick or Hagerstown, Maryland.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

MindFlayer

Letīs give this a try shall we!

We are 5 players (at the moment) looking for someone to DM a Tristalt PBP game of dnd 3.5 on this forum. With a starting lvl below 10. Any takers?

Contact us at the recruitment thread:
    Last edited by Tiny; 2013-03-12 at 04:13 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Looking for a DM for a game based on the anime Darker Than Black.
    We currently have three players (including me) and are aiming to use the Window system.

Please see this thread if you are interested.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2013-03-13 at 08:51 PM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

9. - Top - End - #9
    Halfling in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Looking for a Warhammer 40k or, if you can dare imagine it, a World of Darkness game. :D. Sessions rather then play by post would be preferable. Roll 20 would be good.
    Last edited by Rig; 2013-03-21 at 02:35 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Game for homebrew testing needs a DM
    here
    Despite everything, its still me.

11. - Top - End - #11

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by rorikdude12 View Post
    Looking for a DM who wants to run a low-powered fantasy or post-apocalyptic kitchen sink game using GURPS.
    Thread here

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Anyone interested in DMing a game of Naruto D20, or need players for one they're already setting up? Although, given some of the not-so-enthusiastic commentary I've read regarding that system, I'd be interested in any campaign using the Naruto setting, regardless of ruleset.

I'm not super familiar with Naruto D20 rules, but I'd be happy to learn them in more detail.

Three Players ready.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276486
    www.eldeberon.com

Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

Yuri

13. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm looking for a DM for one or more of the following:

Rifts Lemuria (including Underseas, Atlantis, and any other world books you think might be interesting)

Pathfinder, 1st level, allowing for races from the Advanced Race Guide

Dungeon Crawl Classics campaign beginning with a 0-level funnel

Contact me via PM, and thanks in advance!

14. - Top - End - #14

NecromancerGirl

Looking for a DM who wants to spin an epic story with their campaign. Ideally a 4E DM, although I understand that an RP-heavy 4E campaign is something of an oxymoron.

My "job application" can be found in the Player Registry topic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...=257852&page=7), post #207.

I can be contacted by PM or at [email protected].
    Last edited by Angel Bob; 2013-03-20 at 10:55 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Looking for a DM for a Pokemon Tabletop Adventures game. PM me for more info, players already gathered.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Pixie in the Playground

SITE:
    http://www.landsasunder.com/wiki/ind...itle=Main_Page

ST APPLICATION:
    http://www.landsasunder.com/wiki/ind...ST_Application

I am looking for Some Exalted, NWOD and scion STs(Story Tellers, GM's, DM's, what have you) for a chatsite.
    The entire site is running and has been for awhile, games happen on a frequent basis, along with casual RP that may happen anytime at the whims of the players, But we have recently got an influx of new players and opened the NWOD venue, and we need some ST's to help run some stuff.

Bare minimum Duties would include: Running at least 4 public scenes a month, and helping with character sanctioning.

We are currently looking for:

Exalted: STs

Scion: STs/Head ST (I myself ST for Scion, and am filling in as HST until we can find someone suitable.)

d20 Pathfinder: STs

nWoD Vampire: STs

nWoD Geist: STs

nWoD Mage: STs

nWoD Changeling: STs

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

Worth a shot.

I'm looking to start an epic level Pathfinder game.

We would need a DM and a few other players.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

18. - Top - End - #18

Zombie

Looking for a Iron Kingdoms RPG using IK core rulebook

Need GM and players as this will be my first time playing this system

Otherwise need GM and players for DnD4e campaign

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...2#post14950172

I'm REALLLY hankering for a Scion : Final Fantasy Role Play, as a player. I am seeking GM(s), in order to help create the Pantheon(s) and gods that the characters will be Scions of. :)

20. - Top - End - #20
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn View Post
    Alright, I figure I'll give this a try, and see what happens.

I'm hoping to find a Dm for a d20 Modern game focused around a Shadow Hunter, with a very "Supernatural" feel to the game.

I'm a fan of the Shadow Chasers setting, with Urban Arcana and maybe even a dash of Shadow Theory mixed in.

I've got a second player to do a duo game - which is all I'd hope for. A smaller player base will hopefully help with the pace and complexity of the game, after all.

I figured I'd type up a bit of writing for your enjoyment as well - if you're interested, feel free to Pm me.

Spoiler
    Show

June 19th, 2005

Medicine Bow, Wyoming. Talk about a back-woods town. That is, if there were woods. Don't get me wrong, I think the moutains are nice, but this place is more open flatlands than forest. I can understand why a nature spirit would settle here - it's just about as isolated a place as I've seen. It wouldn't be a problem if people hadn't started disappearing.

The locals don't talk about it much - they seem to be pretty terrified, and it's understandable. Three surveyors looking for oil have gone missing in the last month, all of them in freak sleet storms that came out of nowhere. The few folks I've gotten anything out of are convinced that the earth is rising up and protecting itself. They're probably not far from the truth. Native legends I was able to find talk about the trees picking up the weapons of the fallen warriors in the past.

Maybe there's more to it than just legend. I don't know how I feel about it, but I've got to do something.

June 22nd

You'd think a little town would be more welcoming than this, but I suppose with everything going on, I can't really blame them. For all they know, I'm bad mojo.

Well. I am, but not for them.
    I managed to track one of the surveyors a few miles into the mountains, but his trail just disappears. I know there's something going on here - it wasn't like he waded through a stream, or I lost him in some rocks - I followed his tracks right into a patch of gumbo, and they just stop. It's like something just reached out and plucked him off the face of the earth.

On my way back to town, I could swear I saw a monster bear down in a cut, but the hotel clerk told me they'd never had a problem with bears around here. He did warn me to watch my step for badgers and the occasional wolverine - they were known to roam through on occasion. I know what I saw. Better to be safe than sorry. I'm taking a bigger gun with me next time. I wonder if Mitchell can get his hands on some hand grenades or something. I don't want to be bear chow.

June 23rd, 0200 -

Alright. Quick entry - I know I heard something. I'm half asleep, but this wasn't a dream - my heart is about to beat out of my chest. There was something snorting around outside my bathroom. I don't know how much sleep I'll get, but I ain't going out 'till the sun comes up. My rifle is in the car, and I'm not sure I could take a bear with my bare hands. Bear. Bare. Gods I'm tired.

June 23rd, 0815 -

Well, it turns out the locals were right. It wasn't a bear. It was a wolerine. I'm not the best tracker in the world, but I can tell the difference between the two - it's not difficult. The confusing part was the fact that this wolverine track was a lot closer in size to that of a grizzly. I think I'm going to have to be more careful. I think it must be what I saw on my drive. If it followed me, that means I'm getting close.

Side note - I found a couple small sucker branches growing out of the wood panelling on my old crown vic. Definitely something with ties to nature and plants. Time to stock up on supplies.

June 24th,

Well, Medicine Bow will soon be in my rearview mirror. I was right - the best I can conclude, the creature was a woodling - some manifestation of the forces of nature. I've never known nature to be talkative before, but I've never had it between a rock and a hard place either.

I drove back out to the spot where I lost the tracks, and after setting up camp, I started a bonfire, using some sage brushes as kindling hoping to draw the things attention. Some locals said it used to be used as a smudge to ward off evil spirits. Lucky day, it worked.

I almost missed its' approach - it didn't make any more noise than the rustling of the leaves in the wind - and by that, I mean the leaves that were it's hair. I'd say "She" would be the most appropriate way to describe the thing, since it seemed to have taken on a very definite feminine form, but unless you're into getting freaky with a pine tree, I wouldn't go much further than assuming its appearance.

She stood at the edge of the firelight, and seemed willing to talk, though she was laconic, to put it lightly.
    The best I could gather was that she cared only for the preservation of her land. Through negotiation and a careful demonstration of napalm, I was able to convince her that it would be in her best interest to return the captured men, who she assured me were alive and well, rather than have me detonate the gas cans full of fiery death I'd scattered around the area. In return for the men, I'd leave and convince them not to return, which turned out to be incredibly simple.

I gathered the cans and the men and left. Whatever she was, I don't think she wanted to hurt anyone - she'd kept them fed and cared for and unharmed, though they'd likely have nightmares about wild animals for years to come. It sounded like she had more than just the Woverine-hulk at her beck and call.

The locals never had a problem before, and the geologists already hit the highway. I'm going to get one more nights sleep, then I'm off. All things considered, not a bad weeks work. No one dead, and I never even got shot at. One for the books, for sure.
    I got this (ages ago, in fact, but I forgot to post here and say it's off the market).
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.
    Study hard.
    Be evil.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'm looking for somebody to DM this.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I am seeking a DM intrested in playing 3.5 dnd I would be most intrested in a far realms realated game but I am open to other worlds as well.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Looking for some brave soul to run a Dark Heresy game, link to the thread below.

Linky

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

We are looking for a GM for Carrion Crown. Our first GM disappeared before the first scene finished.
    Here are the OOC, IC threads and our request thread.

25. - Top - End - #25

Looking for a DM for a Pathfinder game. Recruitment thread (where one can read all of the details) here.
    There is some DM interest. I will delete this post once I am sure we have a DM.
    Last edited by sournote103; 2013-04-01 at 07:41 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground

Daemon

Looking for an Exalted 2.5 ST who'll let me play an Infernal! I'd want 2-3 other players who'd be antiheroes, with perhaps a bit of emphasis on the "heroes" part.

Thread can be found here.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

I am in need of an awesome DM for a solo militaristic campaign. Details are found here. Thanks!

28. - Top - End - #28

Looking for a DM for a small party PF game. My IRF friend and I are looking to play, and can post multiple times a day, prefer to keep it the two of us perhaps one more. We would play a barbarian and some sort of caster, the rest is up to you. We are up for pretty much anything.
    PM is the best way to contact me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Amazing avatar designed by Ceika

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Looking for a DM to run a Shadowrun 4e game. I don't have any other players, but I'm up for anything that's Shadowrun. It's my first time playing, but I've got a good grasp of the rules.

PM me if you feel like running one.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

Any GMs out there interesting in starting up an After the Bomb game?