New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #271
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Would love to find a GM willing to run a newbie friendly Darwin's World game.
    Interest thread here
    Last edited by ekobor; 2014-03-20 at 02:30 PM.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking for a GM to start a Deathwatch Game, we have 6 players already, http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337617

3. - Top - End - #273
    Halfling in the Playground

Kobold

Looking for a GM to run a Dark Heresy game, plenty of people have expressed interest in playing, none in GMing.

Found! Thanks to Kaynebot ^_^
    Last edited by TheAegis; 2014-03-21 at 08:53 PM.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Seeking a DM willing to take on a Pathfinder Game with a more open crafting take on things....and possibly Gestalt.

Recruitment Thread Link

The World? I leave this part up to you.
    If I had to suggest something; Concept Wise; I've been thinking a World like Eberron that instead of a lengthy war; had an industrial revolution. The Secrets of magic instead of being hidden in the hands of wizard and clerics; became more wide knowledge and day to day. Almost anybody with a bit of time and practice can make basic magical items.

Things I'd like to see; but can be discussed:
    • Cheaper Magical Items (Which also makes them cheaper/quicker to create). Half Cost Seems to work out well; least by my math. (So Magic Item Creation is 1/4th cost of what they are in the books; but still locked out by normal entry of magic item creation feats and caster levels)
    • Gestalt - this can be discussed; but I would really like to try this idea out with a gestalt build. Especially since Core PF has no artificer
    • Play by Post - This is really the only part I can't leave up for discussion; I just don't have the set schedule to really play a game on anything but play by post. But..if we were able to work out small parcels of time for Combat using Roll20 or maptools or something of the sort; That works for me.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground

4 players in search of a DM

I represent 4 players who have created great character concepts, but we have had 3 DMs have to step back due to IRL problems. Therefore, we want a DM so we can re-create our characters and hopefully finally get to play them to their true potential.

More information (races, classes, etc) is here

6. - Top - End - #276
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Currently seeking someone to DM a 3.Tome realtime/pbp game. Currently, the players include a Feytouched Thief-Acrobat, an Undead Warmage, and a Human-ish Necromancer. The thread is here, and contains the details of what we're looking for. Also, I'm being pressed to add that any DM that takes on the role successfully will likely be receiving girly baked goods from one of the players, if the lot of us mesh and become friendly with each other.
    Now if you don't mind, I am somewhat preoccupied telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down.
    I cast irresistable phantasmal killer as a 4th level spell. No save, just die.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for a DM for a game of Mage the Awakening. Thread here Game. I don't really know what else to say.
    DEGENERATION 86: Copy this into your sig and subtract 1 from the degeneration when you first see it. This is an antisocial experiment.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

"The Force will be with you...always"

BA BA BA BA, BAA! BA BA BA BA BA! BA BA BA BA BA! DADADAAAAAAA! DA DA DA DAAA!
    You get the drill.
    Point is, we need a wise and Force-filled GM to run a game for us here.
    It started out as one game, but our GM had to leave. So, we would love if you could continue the game for us, or if you want to start another game, that also works!

Thanks for reading,

Kreen
    Cool avatar by Gurgleflep

Posting Severely Limited. PM me in case of prolonged absence

my page

9. - Top - End - #279
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kreenlover View Post
    Point is, we need a wise and Force-filled GM to run a game for us here.
    It started out as one game, but our GM had to leave. So, we would love if you could continue the game for us, or if you want to start another game, that also works!
    Where is your game? I have an idea for a SW game but it involves Jedi post-Order 66.

10. - Top - End - #280

Quote Originally Posted by thumbprince View Post
    Where is your game? I have an idea for a SW game but it involves Jedi post-Order 66.
    Hi, I'm a fellow player in this game. The IC is here and the OOC is here. We've been playing an Old Republic campaign, but I for one am not averse to fighting stormtroopers over Sith soldiers.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Seeking a ST for a Changeling: the Lost game here.

Preferably with a modern setting, but really anyone thats interested should head over.

12. - Top - End - #282

MonkGuy

Got a group of three players looking for a DM for 3.5 or PF (or 3.P). We all know eachother in real life and have varying degrees of being able to actually be physically present together (one of us is moving back and forth between two states right now and will eventually settle on permanent residence in our state in, like, a month or two). Online through roll 20 preferred but other methods open. Don't care about setting or house rules. You want players just run whatever.

Edit: All of us are currently in central time zone. One of us will be moving to Ocean time.
    Last edited by Kennisiou; 2014-04-11 at 10:59 PM.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Firbolg in the Playground

Looking for a GM for Crimson Throne, in pathfinder if that is needed to be said. We have five players interested already.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...7#post17300707
    The story has been told a million times, but it is different when it is your life.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking for someone to run a game of Vampire: the Requiem for a newb and some others. Link: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...uiem-newb-game

15. - Top - End - #285
    Dwarf in the Playground

Naruto d20 players are in need of a GM (myself included). I've seen a few of them around on this site and feel confident we can form a group of committed players. In hopes to lure a creative GM, I posted a few ideas in this thread. While these ideas cover an array of gameplay elements I would love to experience, they are by no means requirements. Please respond in the above linked thread or to me by PM if you're willing to run a game like this. Thank you for your time and interest.

16. - Top - End - #286

Someone posted a recruiting thread for a gestalt 10th level game using templates, and that made me wanna play a Graveknight Antipaladin10/Two Weapon Warrior 10. Given that game hasn't found a GM, and even if it did, I don't know how well my character concept would fit with the others, I want to play a solo game.

So, I'm seeking a GM for an evil Solo campaign with my Graveknight character. I want a game where my character essentially just goes around causing death and destruction. Still have a few things left on the character (Mostly just magic items and minor things like picking my currently prepared spells). I have a character background idea, but I haven't put it down on my sheet yet. I'd want the game to be Pathfinder, using a 20 point buy with lots of combat and a fair amount of plot. I'm kinda thinking something similar to the Malus Darkblade series of books: A long clearly evil plot with one character on his own much of the time. If anyone is interested in GMing this, PM me on here.

Link to Character Sheet

Current Characters:
    Evan Therioux, an evil Nobleman Bard

Scrubble, a Goblin Alchemist ... and I just realized both of my current characters are evil.

17. - Top - End - #287

OrcBarbarianGuy

Trying to get a 3.5 group together and I need a dm. If their are any interested dungeon masters in the madison, WI area, pm me.
    Dark Green, the color of Chaotic Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    Altruistorc is leaving me deeply disturbed and intrigued at the same time...

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Hello.

Seeking DM for a very lowmagic, or maybe even magic free game of 3.5

If interested, our recruitment thread is here.

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!

19. - Top - End - #289
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I am currently seeking either a 3.5 or Pathfinder game in which I can play as a Favored Soul. I am available on Wednesdays from 4:00 to 10:00, and also all day on saturdays. I would very much appreciate it if I could join a game.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Pixie in the Playground

Lightbulb Re: Seeking a DM

Mostly-Evil (but cute) Party seeking a DM to help us continue our Kingmaker campaign.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground

I am looking for a chat game (IRC, roll20, I could probably get skype but I have no mic) for either L5R or nWoD Changeling. I'm free most weeknights from 5-10ish CST, and usually anytime saturday. Send me a PM or get in #giantitp on Gamesurge, I'm usually signed in on IRC but not active until I get home from work.
    Remember, kids: Bad gaming is worse than no gaming at all.

22. - Top - End - #292

DruidGuy

Seeking a DM for Saga skype game. Just write me.

23. - Top - End - #293

Have pity on a bunch of players! We're looking for a 3.5 DM with the Xorintaal rules set. We've been brainstorming story ideas over the past few days. All we need is someone to stitch them together!

Link is here.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Colonialism-style game in PF, looking for a GM.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

25. - Top - End - #295

I have some people looking for a Pokemon Tabletop: United game. We've brainstormed some idea of the kind of game and came down to about 3-4 possible ones we'd like, all we need is a DM to start making chars.

The Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderand View Post
    "Awww, look at that mortal trying to use a scroll, isn't he adorable ? who's a good mortal ? You are, yes you are. Here have a fireball"

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Recruitment thread seeks second GM for Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-new-interest)

Having initially volunteered to GM the campaign myself, I posted my big 16 and was very pleased by the crop of candidates and character applications received. So pleased in fact, I have found it difficult to make selections for a party of 4-6 based solely on the merits of their backgrounds and story hooks alone. At this point, 19 potential players have applied, and I will be accepting at most 6 of them, and hate to see so many good characters left out in the cold.

I'd like to collaborate with a second GM willing to take on a second party of however many players and helping with the selection process and campaign itself as necessary in order to accommodate at least 4-6 more of those who have applied. All of the candidates so far have their sheets finished and at least 2-5 paragraphs of sample material, character backstory, and details of what has lead them to Sandpoint for the campaign's beginning. I've given a bit of feedback and critique to help all of them at least once, and have worked with several to really develop both their writing and roleplaying, hence the investment I feel in making sure everyone whose put in their fair share gets a fair shot. I'd even go so far as to share the Rise of the Runelords material that I have with anyone who is willing to take on the role of GM.

Here's hoping there's someone out there willing to give these good players just what they need.
    Last edited by LordHavelock; 2014-04-30 at 04:23 PM.
    'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'

27. - Top - End - #297
    Pixie in the Playground
    Default DCC campaign?

Anyone willing to take on a DCC play-by-post campaign? I usually GM, and am hankering to do some playage. Fun old-school system.

"I feel" . . . that Erfworld rocks

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

As an experiment in Chaos, I started the Let's Be A Tad Random thread. I have received a number of quality entries, but the dice rules that I shall only accept 7 characters, who shall be chosen at random. I do therefore place a call to all those who call themselves GMs: who shall take the lambs that I must leave behind?

Looking for people to take characters that I do not get. With my numbers, it will be up to 9 people (after I take my 7), so probably a group of 4 and a group of 5.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Looking for a someone to ST a Mage the Awakening game. No real decided upon feel, so anything that interests you is probably cool.

Link!

30. - Top - End - #300

Posting here first, because I don't know if this idea will work better as a solo or a group game.

I'm looking for a level 6 3.5 game (NOT E6) to continue progressing with a character of mine. I have grown attached to him due to character development and am seeking a DM who is willing to put up with something... unorthodox.

Sheet can be found here, complete with his backstory and adventures leading up to this point.

(He's a stone giant, using the racial class rules from Savage Species.)

PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by Prehysterical; 2014-05-04 at 07:58 PM.