New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #481
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Mummy's Mask

Seeking a GM for Mummy's Mask AP in Paizo only pathfinder. We have five players already and just need a GM. The thread can be found here.
    The story has been told a million times, but it is different when it is your life.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Beholder

3. - Top - End - #483
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Seeking a DM for a Sburb Character Guide-inspired two player Time and Space roleplay of Sburb, possibly in a game context instead of a universe-threatening one.

Really itching to play an Heir of Time!
    Last edited by JetpackJimmy; 2015-03-05 at 11:12 AM.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Titan in the Playground

in case anyone follows this thread but not the general threads, i was wondering if anyone might be interested in hosting a game about magical woodland critters in a likely short, low-level pathfinder game. something simple and cute really.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: Seeking a DM (For a magical Girl/Boy game)

Seeking a gm able to run a magical girl (or boy) campain using the Tome of Radiance supplement for DnD 3.5 (Link to that is provided in the thread!!) We currently have 3 players so the group will be small and easy to handle.

Link is here
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...e-Magical-girl
    Last edited by Nyan; 2015-03-09 at 01:27 PM.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Looking for other like-minded playground denizens interested in a small group of high-powered characters to play an adventure path! High activity is going to be a key for this group of 3-5 people (counting the GM)!

Details can be found here. Be warned, I'm about to cast summon wall of text.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

Because of a dearth of Pathfinder games recently, I've decided to request a GM for a nice mid-level game here. Style of adventure is up to the GM, but I request that DSP be allowed.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    I always thought understanding Scottish required a fort save vs. Alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelve.five
    Hipsterdin- Smiting Heathens before it was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla
    See, this wouldn't happen if you were a Zweihander Sentinel Warder with Silver Crane. You'd have a 60 ft. fly speed with good maneuverability, DR and glowing pants as early as level 8.

Pink is Neutral Evil, because reasons.

Exalted Monk Avatar by ThePrez1776

8. - Top - End - #488

Wondering if anyone would be interested in DMing for a game where the whole party has died and been Reincarnated as any random playable race/monster?

Recruitment thread is over here if there's interest. Game would emphasize random over balanced.

The random creatures by ECL charts are in my sig below.
    There is request for a Pathfinder game but the only charts I have ready are for 3.x; though I intend to add PF eventually it won't be anytime soon.

EDIT: DM Found, thank you.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2015-03-15 at 09:57 PM.

9. - Top - End - #489

Looking for a GM to run Paixo's Reign of Winter Adventure Path. I would like the material to be limited to Paizo only. We already have four players.
    Last edited by Smileybastard; 2015-03-14 at 09:40 PM.
    The story has been told a million times, but it is different when it is your life.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Seeking DM(s) to run some low/mid level 3.5 or pathfinder RP heavy games. Details to be found here.

11. - Top - End - #491

A bunch of prospective players are currently looking for a frequently-and-often-posting GM to run a Curse of the Crimson Throne AP! Experience preferred. Inquire within.
    Everything dissolves into blue.

12. - Top - End - #492

Beholder

System: 5E
    Game type: Dungeon Brawl (not crawl, brawl)

A DM will be appreciated!

13. - Top - End - #493
    Pixie in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

I`m seekng a DM, that can run a either a solo game, or a duo type game in the Eberron world. I was hoping for something that could range from level 1 as high as possible. I`m cool with starting with the basics

I don't need a post-every-day DM or partner, it`s ok a 3-4 times a week including once on the weekend. Any voluntiers?

14. - Top - End - #494
    Pixie in the Playground

I'm a fairly experience player looking for a GM to host the Jade Regent Adventure Path or anything Pathfinder in general. Good for doing it over forums or Skype. I'm free on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays.

15. - Top - End - #495

Looking for a DM that's willing to take on a PBP campaign with an ogre PC. Please look here before you pass judgment.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Orc in the Playground

I'm looking for a GM who is willing to run a PBP with only a few people, i want to play a slow paced PBP, because I've found that I can't keep up with big PBP's with anything more than a few posts a day. I don't much care what the system we use is.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ok, the last time i played was 2-3 years ago and i loved the game but i never actually got into it the group i had never wanted to play seriously but im just looking to play any senario works facetime over skype works contact me wither through email ([email protected]) or skype (Tgod5565).

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

On the off chance that anyone see's it, we are in need of an ST for this 2.5 Exalted game. Current interest indicates a few infernals, probably a lunar or two, an abyssal a sidereal, and a Dawn. There are settings and house-rule preferences, but all that's negotiable.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Dwarf in the Playground

Looking for someone willing to run a Changeling the Lost game here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...layers-needed)

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for a DM to run this game:
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...Hack-amp-Slash

It should be less role play heavy, so hopefully that makes it easier on any potential DM.
    Want to test your mettle in the Irorium Arena? Always accepting new gladiators!

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for a GM for a ridiculously high-powered game. 20-35th Level Tristalt, 3.P. Post on the thread if interested.
    Extended Signature

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show

Trasil, Magus 15//Fighter 12/Ab. Champ 3//Spellsword 10/Factotum 4/LA (Kreshen) 1, Game: Aegis Tristalt
    Potentia Abilities: Sword (Sahael), Clock (Renia)
    Current Buffs Spreadsheet
    Other Abilities: Manifest Body, Teleport abilities

Soulsteel, Aegis 10//Soulknife 10//Mythic (Mutant) 10//Vigilante (Exposed Vigilante) 10, Game: London Extranatural Guild

Tara, Spellthief 2, a noncaster in disguise! Game: Academy Living

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for a ST for a Werewolf: the Forsaken game

Thread here!

23. - Top - End - #503

Asking for a DM willing to run a PF game with adjusted rules for the Cavalier Beast Rider archetype.

Oh, and dinosaurs. Here is the link.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a GM-Time travel where death is close

Looking for a GM to run a realistic time travel game for 1-3 players.
    Realistic means where there isn't a lot of luck or heroic win in the game, death is close when adventuring. A game of thinking and game is not like Dr. Who.
    The goal for the people is whatever goal they want, I want money and power, but if I die in a believable or a death that makes sense, fine.
    Most game systems I am fine with as long as making characters are not to tedious.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...8#post19130518
    Last edited by Colemanus; 2015-04-18 at 04:56 PM.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Pixie in the Playground

This is a post-to-play that died 5 years ago due to GM and player inactivity.

Basically all the mechanics spelled out, it's extremely new player/GM friendly.
    As long as you know the ME universe, and enjoy story-telling, I'll be happy to have you take over the campaign. We would need to commence recruitment, however, like I said, everything is spelled out. It should be up and running as soon as we want.

Your story. Your rules. You tweak what you want. Change what you like.

Contact me by email at [email protected]
    or message me here. Email guarantees fastest response.

DM should be available Sundays or Mondays, or late nights, if he wishes to do it in real time.
    Message me if interested, I'll send all the information relevant so you get to know the mechanics.

sample text:
    Spoiler: Part 1 of Items and Upgrades
    Show
    Items & Upgrades (and their uses). More may be added.

Weapons: [Note - damage against armour, shields & biotic barriers are irrespective of normal damage. Also, within each section it goes down in order of availability. I.E M4 Shurikens are common, M12 Locusts are rarer]

Pistols
    M-3 Predator - Effective versus armour, but weak versus shields and biotic barriers. 12 shots before overheating. Low damage per shot
    M-6 Carnifex - Effective against armour, but weak against shields and biotic barriers. 6 shots before overheating. Average damage per shot.

Submachine Guns
    M-4 Shuriken - Fire three-round bursts, and can be pulsed for a higher rate of fire at the expense of accuracy. Can be used at long-range. Very effective against shields and biotic barriers, but weak against armour. Can fire 24 shots before overheating. Average damage.
    M-9 Tempest - Fires in long deadly bursts. Inaccurate at long range. Very effective against shields and biotic barriers, but weak against armour. 50 shots before overheating. Average damage.
    M-12 Locust - Automatic long range SMG with high accuracy. Very effective against shields and biotic barriers, but weak against armour. 20 shots before overheating. Average damage.

Shotguns
    M-23 Katana - Deadly at short range, but ineffective at long range. Very effective versus shields and biotic barriers, but weak versus armour. 6 Shots before overheating. Very high damage.
    M-27 Scimitar - Capable of rapid fire, this weapon is deadly at short range but ineffective at long range. It is effective against shields and biotic barriers but weak against armour. 8 shots before overheating. Very high damage.
    M-22 Eviscerator - Effective up to medium-long ranges. Effective against armour, shields and biotic barriers. 3 shot before overheating. Extremely high damage.
    M-300 Claymore (Requires 85 Strength to use) - Deals high damage at short range; less effective at long range. Effective against armour, shields and biotic barriers. 1 shot before overheating. EXTREMELY high damage.

Assault Rifles
    M-8 Avenger - Accurate when fired in burst shots, and deadly when fired on full auto. Effective at penetrating shields, armour and biotic barriers. 40 shots before overheating. Average damage.
    M-15 Vindicator - Fires in highly accurate three-round bursts and can be pulsed for rapid fire. Deadly at range and very accurate. Effective against armour, shields and biotic barriers. 24 shot before overheating. High damage.
    M-76 Revenant - Fully automatic rifle, with low accuracy. Effective against armour, shields and biotic barriers. 80 shots before overheating. Average damage.

Sniper Rifles
    M-92 Mantis - Highly accurate. Effective against armour, but weaker against shields and biotic barriers. 1 shot before overheating. Very High damage.
    M-97 Viper - Accurate. Very effective against armor, somewhat effective against shields and biotic barriers. 12 shots before overheating. High damage.
    M-29 Incisor - Accurate, fires 3 round bursts, but they're all fired so fast it has no effect on the kickback and sounds as if only one shot was fired. Extremely effective against shields and biotic barriers, almost ineffective against armour. 15 shots before overheating. Average damage.
    M-98 Widow (Requires 90 Strength to use) - Very accurate. Effective against armour, shields, and biotic barriers. 1 shot before overheating. EXTREMELY high damage.

Armour

Armour creates a kinetic barrier to impede incoming bullets, but with sustained impact, this shield can fail.
    These are the following categories of armour, and their effects on the wearer:

Light Armour: 40
    Light Armour is available to any class, and has no effects on the user, it has the optimum weight to allow for free movement in combat.

Medium Armour: 55
    Medium Armour is only availabe to certain classes, and it has a detrimental effect on Agility [-3] and tech/biotic powers used [-3]

Heavy Armour: 65
    Heavy Armour is available to Soldiers and those with the proper training, although it has the best shields compared to other Armours, it has a detrimental affect on Agility [-5] and biotic/tech powers [-5]
    Last edited by Xacerbate; 2015-04-18 at 09:12 PM.
    Current Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ulfgar Ungart, the rude Dwarven Wizard residing in Inexorabletruth's world.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mabel, the Half-elf Druid residing in Eonas's world.

26. - Top - End - #506

Anyone planning on DMing a Dark Heresy game anytime soon?

I would love to play any one of these rank 1 characters from other games that died.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello!

We're a group of 5 players currently searching for DM to run a long-running D&D 5e campaign. While we are new to 5e, we are not new to D&D and previously come from Pathfinder and 3.5e. All of us are consistently able to meet up on Saturdays late at night (Usually from between 10PM-?) Central, with our time ranging going however long the session goes. We are looking for a seasoned DM to take us on adventures because we all prefer playing over DMing at the moment.

All of us have played and used Roll20 before and use a combination of Curse Voice or our dedicated TeamSpeak server for VOIP shenanigans.

What we would enjoy most is an RP and world-building focused DM who can help keep our silliness in check without being too much of a ruleshark. We plan on this being a pretty regular group and would like to keep it going for a while if possible. We are open to the most traditional campaign setting ranging all the way to the weirdest, most convoluted ideas you as a DM can come up with! If you would be able to run a session with us in order to run the group, we are all available tonight with already-made characters, but are open to remaking our characters with the DM if he/she so desires in order to make for the best campaign immersion experience.

We are able to meet tonight, and would be eager to have a session if anyone is available, but understand campaign preparation takes time.

Contact Details:
    -Steam: Nyxina
    -Curse Voice: Awesomatic
    -or PM me on forum :)

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

So, I have a bunch of interest in using the playtest airship rules from DSP, plus the spheres of power system. This a quite a lot to ask of a pick-up DM, but it anyone is interested the thread is here.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

Hey. I would glad to have GM for MLP game..

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...roleplay-group!
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

I've DM'd a handful of games for D&D 5e, but I've yet to play in one. I'm avidly interested in joining a 5e game (any 5e game) and actually playing to see how it feels from the other side of the screen.

Khaleesi, plz respond. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Game-You-Like
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!