New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #241
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Me and at least three other people are looking for a DM for a 3.5 game. We're running some pretty unusual characters, which include but are not limited to:

A sword wraith (paladin?)
    A werewolf
    A friendly redneck troll
    A dragonborn warforged warlock

If you like running weird stuff, this should prove interesting for you.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330788

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Seeking a dm for a d20 naruto game located Here its mostly for newer players but come and check it out please.
    Spoiler: Map for Mercenaries
    Show

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Seeking an ST for a Exalted 2.5e game here.

Spoiler: Opening request spoilered
    Show
    Basically, I am hoping to have a game more focused on the darker parts of the 'good' splats, and the light parts of the more 'evil' splats. Solars that are a little too willing to walk near the moral event horizon, Lunars that really didn't pay attention to the "rebuilding" part of the Thousand Streams River, Sidereals that are more concerned with getting promoted then getting fate to work right. And on the other side, Infernals that really aren't all that psychotic, or just realized they were duped into a sh*t deal, and Abyssals that kinda don't want to spend their eternal(?) unlives murdering mortals and destroying the very possibility of existence.

Obviously, this more or less puts the onus one the GM, but if anyone likes the idea... As for other stuff, realm building might be fun (particularly with the less then cooperative character archetypes this would encourage), but really, anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

TL&DR: I am interested in a middle grounds game, more character focused then built around massive upheaval, with various exalt types operating on roughly equal moral footing. If that sounds fun, this is the place to post.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Would anyone be interested in Game Mastering a game of Stormbringer / Elric of Melniboné?

Or alternatively a Fate game in the same setting?

If so, please, come this way - and don't worry about the ... thing ... on the threshold, it just wants to play!

Blood and souls for my Lord Game Master!

Ahem.

The Minstrel Wyrm
    Oh, come let me sing of
    Olothontor the Old.
    Music in thrall this lone
    wyrm doth hold.
    If you would live to see
    sunrise again,
    Sing long of love, and
    loss, and pain.
    Sing as you've never
    sung before,
    And alive you may be
    gently shown the door.

-- Stanza from Oh, Come, Let Me Sing, a Harper drinking ballad

5. - Top - End - #245

WhiteWizardGirl

Looking for a Dungeon Master willing to take on a World full of Magic and Magical Artificery.

The Requested System is Pathfinder with a few somewhat large changes (small in change, Large in scope anyways)

If you think this might interest your Dungeon Mastery, Please Inquire within

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Kiwotsukete! Kore wa, mekafaitoda!

Meaning, "Watch out! Its a Mecha fight!"

Please kind GMs, we need someone who will run a mecha game for us here

We haven't decided on system yet, but there is a lot of interest, so the game could get started fairly quickly.
    Cool avatar by Gurgleflep

Posting Severely Limited. PM me in case of prolonged absence

my page

7. - Top - End - #247
    Pixie in the Playground

MonkGuy

Hey, there's a group in need of a DM for Pathfinder, in particular the Jade Regent Adventure Path. If anyone's interested, the topic on it is here.
    Last edited by KasaiTheWolf; 2014-02-21 at 08:10 PM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Devil

Two-man team seeking DM for a mid-level Pathfinder game, details found here.

9. - Top - End - #249

Don't be fooled by my topic having three pages, we still need a DM because we were going to have a game but they backed out. It certainly doesn't have to follow the other DM's format, although it can if you want, I just want some sort of villains game for Mutants and Masterminds. I did put a lot of work into my character for the game. Topic here. Hope you'll go see it. Thanks!
    LGBTitP

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Seeking: Fields of Blood Sandbox game

I would love to play a game using the Fields of Blood supplement. Whether it's a solo game, or a full-on world war, I'll be happy. Nationbuilding, diplomacy, intrigue.. Can I have it all?

11. - Top - End - #251

Flumph

Hey all!

I'm looking for a DM for a D&D 3.5 RP-heavy solo game. You can find the thread here.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post them in the thread
    Dumbledore is dead but had a horcrux so might still be alive to it being fake and him dead but not stopping her from using the having a horcrux on you letting you live from a killing curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Epileptic monkeys. Boxing gloves. Typewriters. That is all.

12. - Top - End - #252

I'm looking for a GM willing to run a solo pathfinder game set in a dark and dying world (see dark souls and demon's souls as an example)

The game should have a strong story with combat serving to bring out the hopelessness of the world.The story should also have a overall goal with a sandbox way of achieving them.

The morality should be neutral with no black and white moral absolute.

LINK

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    — Friedrich Nietzsche

View my newest homebrew (feedback is greatly appreciate):
    The Vile speaker-http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-PEACH-welcome

13. - Top - End - #253

Looking for a DM to run Curse of the Crimson Throne in Pathfinder. Hopefully sticking to the official paizo material. I have five players interested alread.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...7#post17081407
    The story has been told a million times, but it is different when it is your life.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Looking for a Storyteller to run a game of 20th anniversary edition vampire the masquerade.

Here is a link to the recruitment thread if you are interested.
    My awesome avvy by Ceika

Previous avatars by terry576 and Derjuin

My Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #255

I am seeing a DM to run a Solo Pathfinder Game for a Human Bladebound Magus. Perfered starting level would be first, working through the story toward earning my Black Blade as part of my training or perhaps as a result of adventuring.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

Need a DM for a low level P6 pathfinder in a low magic setting, focused on running an adventuring business to accumulate wealth and power.

Linky linky.
    Bonus points if you've ever watched/listen to any of Acquisitions Incorporated.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Looking for a Pathfinder GM willing to run a game centered around PCs who are the "inquisition" of a church or religion, possibly of a group created god. Not everyone will be playing Inquisitors, but pretty much every one will be a Divine Caster of some sort (Paladin, Oracle, Cleric, etc.)

Link to Recruitment thread

18. - Top - End - #258

RogueGuy

Looking for a GM who can run the Council of Thieves adventure path for Pathfinder. The one who put up the recruitment thread disappeared before picking the players; the old thread can be found here.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

RogueGuy

Looking for a DM who can post daily or almost daily. PM me if you're open for it. I don't care what kind of campaign is played. Thanks.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Hello. I am looking for a group to play D&D 3.5 via skype. I have never done this before so I might have trouble in the first session. A little about me. I've been playing for about 8 years, DMing for 2. I am play any day after 4pm EST. Message me here or by my email [email protected]

21. - Top - End - #261

Currently seeking a DM for Pathfinder. We wish to make use of the Honor system from Ultimate Campaign but have characters with differing codes of honor.

Other than that, you have free reign.

Here's the original thread.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Seeking a DM for a Pathfinder pbp. The basic idea is pretty much a fantasy version of the Angry Marines on Golarion, except at least slightly more mindful of collateral damage. And with less cursing.

Here's the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGirl

Looking for a DM to help introduce a friend of mine to D&D 3.5 - I can help with character creation, but am not good enough (or comfortable enough) to actually run a game.

Link found here. Would easily suit a new DM, or someone who thinks they'd like to try giving it a go.

24. - Top - End - #264

DruidGuy

Looking for a dm for this.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

Notorious intergalactic criminals requiring maximum security precautions seek game master to run prison escape scenario. Thread can be found here with interested recruits to play the inmates:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337136

Plan is to have the PCs start on some prison planet or pocket dimension where only the worst of the galaxy's super criminals are sent. Rest is up to the potential GM.
    'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'

26. - Top - End - #266
    Dwarf in the Playground

RogueGuy

Looking for a DM for a 3.5 game.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

We are tired of PbP games always dying due to one or more players "giving up", so I am creating a game which only will include people who commit to playing a game through to the end. We are seeking a DM here

28. - Top - End - #268

Looking for a DM to run Dark Heresy game that starts at a higher rank ~ rank 3 or 4 would good.

Would like to be playing an Assassin set up as less of a hired killer and more of a Covert Agent (somewhat inspired by my Imperial Agent from SWToR)
    Last edited by Leon; 2014-03-19 at 11:38 AM.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

29. - Top - End - #269

MindFlayer

Evil Duo game focused on cult and empire building looking for a DM.

Any system you are comfortable with.

We are not looking to play stupid evil but more in the area of strange, lovecraftian or uncaring Evil. Less kicking puppies for fun and more sacrifice your breath or a summers day to gain powers. Why not create an army of cauldron born when we have all these dead lying in mass graves from the last plague.

(From the recruitment thread:)

The setting and feel of the campaign is somewhere between silent hill and Arkam horror. The players (two siblings, possibly twins) come from the small town of Croatoan. A town which has slowly drifted away from peoples memories due to strange events and forces. The town is a strange haunted place where the boundaries between our world and "the otherworld" is thin and where cracks in reality let eldritch powers reach out and touch the minds and bodies of those sensitive to such things. The players are orphans touched by such forces and are directly or indirectly cause to the towns descent into darkness. What remains of the populace are weak or twisted beings and for the most part members of a cult. This cult is sprung from the local church and run by the players (indirectly acting as "heads" for the beings from beyond). The goal of the siblings/campaign is to expand their otherwordly power and/or spread the influence of the things from beyond.

Link to thread ----> Croatoan Rising!
    Last edited by Tiny; 2014-03-19 at 06:06 PM.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I want to be in an Eberron game, and some other people do, too. want to dm it? if so post here