A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Zinc Saucier XII: Back from the dead to haunt you

Welcome one and all to the twelfth Zinc Saucier challenge, where Playgrounders come to test their skill in the art of beautiful and bizarre (and bizarrely beautiful) builds. We’re back from the dead (or off hiatus) and bigger and badder than ever.

The challenge? To come up with a build that has the same abilities and feel as the Secret Ingredient WITHOUT actually using it!

For the twelfth challenge get ready to channel your inner wilderness, from Libris Mortis, the True Necromancer!

Our challengers will have about 2 weeks to build a complete build from levels 1-20 using a 32 point buy and all official WOTC D&D 3.5 materials (excluding dragon magazine, but including any WOTC online enhancements) with the abilities and feel of a True Necromancer without actually using any levels in it.

Entries must be submitted by Saturday, 11:59pm GMT, 30 March, 2013.

Contestants will be judged and awarded a score out of 5 in each of 5 categories;

* Innovation (Uniqueness in character concept, race, class, etc)
    * Power (How powerful and versatile it is compared to the base class)
    * Elegance (What can only be described as how well the build "flows", i.e not using lots of 1-2lv dips, sacrificing flavour for power or using flaws)
    * Fluff (How well the characters back-stories and classes mesh)
    * Ingredient (How well the build captures the abilities and feel of the base class)

Presentation would be best in the style of how the iron chef does their presentations, however any style is allowed so long as it is clear on how the build was made.

Recommended style:
    Spoiler
    Show
    NAME OF ENTRY
    {table=head]Level|Class|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Skills|Feats|Class Features

1st|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

2nd|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

3rd|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

4th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

5th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

6th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

7th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

8th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

9th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

10th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

11th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

12th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

13th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

14th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

15th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

16th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

17th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

18th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

19th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

20th|New Class Level|
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities[/table]

Copy and Paste:
    Spoiler
    Show
    [b]NAME OF ENTRY[/b]
    {table=head][b]Level[/b]|[b]Class[/b]|[b]Base Attack Bonus[/b]|[b]Fort Save[/b]|[b]Ref Save[/b]|[b]Will Save[/b]|[b]Skills[/b]|[b]Feats[/b]|[b]Class Features[/b]

1st|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

2nd|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

3rd|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

4th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

5th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

6th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

7th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

8th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

9th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

10th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

11th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

12th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

13th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

14th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

15th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

16th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

17th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

18th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

19th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities

20th|New Class Level|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|[center]+x[/center]|Skills|New Feats|New Class Abilities[/table]

For entries with spellcasting, use the following table for Spells per day and Spells Known. (Spells Known only if necessary, i.e. Sorcerer or Bard, but not Wizard or Warmage). For other systems (Psionics, ToB, Incarnum, etc.) keep track of PP/maneuvers/essentia separately, preferably in a nice neat list, similar to this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spells per day/Spells Known
    {table=head]Level|0lvl|1st|2nd|3rd|4th|5th|6th|7th|8th|9th

1st|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

2nd|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

3rd|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

4th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

5th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

6th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

7th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

8th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

9th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

10th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

11th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

12th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

13th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

14th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

15th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

16th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

17th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

18th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

19th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

20th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Copy and Paste:
    Spoiler
    Show
    [b]Spells per day/Spells Known[/b]
    {table=head][b]Level[/b]|[b]0lvl[/b]|[b]1st[/b]|[b]2nd[/b]|[b]3rd[/b]|[b]4th[/b]|[b]5th[/b]|[b]6th[/b]|[b]7th[/b]|[b]8th[/b]|[b]9th[/b]

1st|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

2nd|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

3rd|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

4th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

5th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

6th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

7th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

8th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

9th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

10th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

11th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

12th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

13th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

14th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

15th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

16th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

17th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

18th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

19th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

20th|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Please do not post details of your build on the board before it is ready, so as not to spoil the surprise for others.

Sauciers may submit as many builds as they want but please don't use leadership, as we don't want to overfeed the judges.

Previous challenges;
    1. Soulknife
    2. Bard
    3. Monk
    4. Assassin
    5. Barbarian
    6. Warlock
    7. Paladin
    8. Warblade
    9. Pyrokineticist
    10. Ninja
    11. Druid

A few administrative notes:
    Quote Originally Posted by IRON CHEF CHAIRMAN
    Competitors will be free to use any official 3.5 rulebook in constructing their builds. Dragon magazine is disallowed, and Unearthed Arcana is allowed; but see Elegance below. Web-exclusive 3.0 or 3.5 materials by WotC are expressly allowed, but take care to verify that an updated version did not appear in print elsewhere, as this may cause an Elegance deduction at the judges' discretion. Alternate rule systems from UA such as gestalt are not allowed, as they create a different playing field. Also, item familiars are forbidden because I hate 'em.

Power level is up to you. Cheese is acceptable, but should be kept to a sane level unless you're showcasing a new TO build you've discovered. In the words of one of my predecessors, a little cheddar can be nice, but avoid the mature Gruyere unless you're making a cheese fondue.

Elegance could bear a little elaboration. It basically measures how skillfully you put your build together, and whether you sacrificed flavor for power. We're cooking here - if your dish doesn't taste good, it doesn't matter how well-presented it is. Use of flaws is an automatic loss of one point per flaw in this category. Other things that will cause lost points here are excessive multiclassing, and classes that don't fit the concept - using Cloistered Cleric in a front-line melee fighter, for example, may lose you points. Please note the following change: a legal source's relative obscurity should not be considered as penalizing Elegance, excepting the aforementioned issues with Unearthed Arcana. Using too many sources may be an Elegance deduction at the judges' discretion, but a book's relative obscurity may not.

Is Dragon Compendium Allowed? Yes, but individual issues of Dragon Magazine are not.

What about 3.0 materials? 3.0 materials, whether online or in printed form, are allowed unless they've been officially updated to a 3.5 edition.

Are Dragonlance, Ravenloft, Planescape, Dark Sun, or Kingdoms of Kalamar allowable sources? The Dragonlance Campaign Setting is allowed, but the subsequent books for Dragonlance are considered 3rd party, and are therefore not eligible, despite the "WotC approved" status of those books. The same holds for Oriental Adventures (1st party) and the subsequent Rokugan books (3rd party). Materials from Ravenloft, Planescape, Dark Sun, and Kingdoms of Kalamar are considered 3rd party for purposes of this contest, and are therefore not allowed.

What about online sources in general? If the online source is a) published by WotC, and b) not replaced by an updated version at a later time, it is eligible. Use it, link it.

Where's the line drawn with "acceptable/unacceptable" for Unearthed Arcana? This will likely vary a bit from Chairman to Chairman. Item Familiars and Gestalt have always been verboten, since before IC migrated to GitP; don't expect that to change. Flaws have similarly always been noted as warranting a deduction; while I am Chairman, I'm extending that to Traits, though they warrant 1/2 the penalty in Elegance that a Flaw would because they're roughly 1/2 as useful. Alternate spell systems, alternate skill systems and alternate crafting rules all create an uneven playing field, and as such, will be disallowed for as long as I am Chairman. Bloodlines are ripe for abuse, and will be strongly discouraged as long as I am Chairman (see below). Note that judges are allowed to look askance at any use of Unearthed Arcana not specifically mentioned above, at their discretion, and otherwise penalize Elegance according to their preference.

What, exactly, does the ban on Leadership mean? As folks have started to try to work around the edges of this one, I'm forced to spell it out more plainly. No Leadership, Draconic Cohort, or Feats that grant a similar ability are allowed EXCEPT Wild Cohort while I am chairman. Any PrC you choose with Leadership or a Leadership-analog has that ability entirely ignored for this contest, as it may neither be used nor traded away via any means whatsoever.

What's the minimum score in a category? Assuming an entry is legal, the minimum score in any category is 1. If a judge is convinced that an entry is illegal by the RAW, the judge may give a 0 or decline to score a given entry. Because this contest focuses on Player Characters, an entry that is not technically allowed for a PC, but is viable as an NPC, counts as a legal entry, but may receive a minimum score at the judges' discretion.
    Level adjustment buy-off (from Unearthed Arcana) is expressly prohibited, because this is an ECL 20 build. You are not granted a set experience point total to use. Bloodlines are permitted, but at the cost of +1LA per bloodline level (this is a change from the rules in UA where the character's ECL does not increase).

This competition is inspired by the Playground Iron Chef Competitions and uses mostly identical rules.

Also it comes with double prize money.

Allez Sauciers!
    Blank 3.5 Character Creator Iron Chef Style Tables (in Google Sheets)

Chairman Emeritus of Zinc Saucier.

Avatar by Derjuin, sing her praises to Elysium.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    So now you're claiming that spellcasting "lacks a clear, supernatural element?" Being supernatural is literally the only point of magic.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Zinc Saucier XII: Back from the dead to haunt you

No bites yet? I know we're the red-headed cousin of Iron Chef, and we've been away for a while, but we're off the first page with no interest yet? Playground, you can do better. I know that there are a lot of necromancers waiting to rise.

So now you're claiming that spellcasting "lacks a clear, supernatural element?" Being supernatural is literally the only point of magic.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Posting interest, very likely submitting a build in the next few days. Just so I don't start building in my head before I find out I'm wrong, Libris Mortis is the divine/arcane theurge, right? I'm currently afb.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, the theurge class that is considered by many to be the most sub-optimal theurge of them all. This is the playground's chance to do better.

Probably the expected entry for the Libris Mortis Class would be Wizard 3 / Cleric 3 / True Necromancer 14. The sample character would have 8th level spells in arcane and divine.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

Goblin

I got something cooking. Hopefully it pans out.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

The Book of Bad Latin, eh?

I might give this a try - lemme take a look at it and I'll see what I can do.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuulvheysoon View Post
    The Book of Bad Latin, eh?
    Well, it's not Harry Potter(TM)...

What, too soon?

8. - Top - End - #8

yeah may be...

9. - Top - End - #9

I have always been intrigued by the Zinc Saucier challenges while I've been a lurker. Now that I am a part of the playground and have just entered by first Iron Chef I would also like to express interest in this challenge as well.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dysprosium View Post
    I have always been intrigued by the Zinc Saucier challenges while I've been a lurker. Now that I am a part of the playground and have just entered by first Iron Chef I would also like to express interest in this challenge as well.
    Well, the concept itself is pretty simple. Make a better True Necromancer than the True Necromancer class. The spectrum of books is pretty broad, you can make almost any class better through prestige classes and dips, so why not go the next logical step and make the class without the class itself. Priding ourselves with doing it for over a year.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Mmm... there's one thing that sticks out in my mind. Creativity will take a nose-dive, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    Mmm... there's one thing that sticks out in my mind. Creativity will take a nose-dive, though...
    I had about 5 immediate ideas when I decided to post this. If I were competing rather than being chairman, I'd have a lot of narrowing down to do.

Maybe you can throw some Samurai in there.
    Last edited by mattie_p; 2013-03-17 at 06:51 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

So... I'm guessing ZS XI won't even get judged, huh? Too bad.
    Metal Perfection - a template for creatures born on Mirrodin.
    True Ferocity - a simple fix for Orcs and Half-Orcs.
    Monastic Magus - a spiritual successor to the Unarmed Swordsage.
    Pathfinder-ish Synthesist - a simple fix making Synthesist Summoners follow polymorph rules.
    Sword & Sorcery for Sneaky Scoundrels - rogue archetypes/fixes that aim to turn the rogue into a warrior/caster.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Larkas View Post
    So... I'm guessing ZS XI won't even get judged, huh? Too bad.
    At this point, it would be necromancy to post there. Rockdeworld is thinking about judging now, would need a mod to approve posting there.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mattie_p View Post
    At this point, it would be necromancy to post there. Rockdeworld is thinking about judging now, would need a mod to approve posting there.
    Oh, well... Let me see if I can whip something up for XII.
    Metal Perfection - a template for creatures born on Mirrodin.
    True Ferocity - a simple fix for Orcs and Half-Orcs.
    Monastic Magus - a spiritual successor to the Unarmed Swordsage.
    Pathfinder-ish Synthesist - a simple fix making Synthesist Summoners follow polymorph rules.
    Sword & Sorcery for Sneaky Scoundrels - rogue archetypes/fixes that aim to turn the rogue into a warrior/caster.

16. - Top - End - #16

Goblin

edit: removed at the behest of the judges
    Last edited by Callin; 2013-03-18 at 09:58 AM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callin View Post
    *snip*
    You should probably remove this and send it through to the chairman.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

So, we now have our first official submission for this round. Plenty of time to get other builds in.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

And we have entry the second. Very nice concepts so far. Incidentally, while we wait for other builds, are there any suggestions for the next round?

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Future Prc? How about Order of the Bow Initiate? Alternately, Duelist. It's a core PrC that hasn't been done by ICOC, and is rated -2 in SonofZeal's PrC Tier thread, a.k.a. Catastrophic.

Also, I'll judge this round as well, if you'll have me. Here are my criteria:
    Spoiler
    Show

I don't value fluff as highly as power or getting the secret ingredient's abilities without using it, so I ranked that category lower across the board.
    Innovation:
    Start with 3, +/- 1 per question.
    Does the entry make use of any unique mechanical tricks/feat chains?
    Does the entry avoid known cheese and overused optimization suggestions?
    Power:
    1: Build is helpless even at its job.
    2: Build can do something, but cannot fill any of the roles of a mildly-optimized theurge: primary healer/buffer, primary caster (debuffing/BFC/utility).
    3: Build fills one role of a mildly-optimized theurge.
    4: Build fills both roles of a mildly-optimized theurge.
    5: Your build is solidly tier 1 or higher (several 9th level spells - or equivalent - per day at level 20).
    Elegance:
    Start with 4, and then be given the following deductions and benefits:
    -0.5: Difficult to follow or figure out what it does
    -1: Choppy power growth so that the build is unacceptably weak for
    many levels: waiting for it to "come online", as the other judges put it.
    -1: Overreliance on items or other WBL-based options, such as paying NPCs for expensive spells.
    -0.5 per use: May-contain-dairy-products rule variants. LA buyoff, magical locations for feats, lesser planetouched, and bloodlines count, but the list is not exhaustive.
    -1: dismissing/handwaving fluff
    Up to -2: Rules violations. Nitpicks that don't affect anything? -0.25. Things that negate one of your tricks or require selective rebuilding? -1. Pulling a thread that basically unravels your entire build? -2. Any build that receives -1 or worse in rules violations is eligible for a 0.
    +0.5: Class progression is particularly natural, such as X 5/SI 10/Y 5.
    +0.5: Does not require multiclassing penalties to be ignored.
    +0.5: backstory accounts for all base class/PrC choices
    Up to +1: Build seems like it would appear natural, not abominably min-maxed, to a fairly new player.
    Faking the Secret Ingredient: Start with 3, +/- 0.5 per question.
    Does the entry have the same or better chassis (HD/BAB/saves) as the SI?
    Does the entry have all the same or better class abilities (not including spellcasting) as the SI?
    Does the entry have at least 15th level wizard and cleric spellcasting?
    Are the abilities gained on the same or earlier level compared to the SI?

Edited to reflect Elegance/fluff rule.
    Last edited by rockdeworld; 2013-03-24 at 10:06 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Goblin

Glad you bumped this up Rock. Was thinking about doin it myself when since it wasnt on the front page for a few days.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

More action. I have two entries so far, looks like at least one more entry will be coming in. I'd love to get a few more.

By the way, rockdeworld, I've thought about your request and I'll approve it. Go ahead and judge fluff/elegance in a single category.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mattie_p View Post
    By the way, rockdeworld, I've thought about your request and I'll approve it. Go ahead and judge fluff/elegance in a single category.
    Cool, thanks mattie. Fight on, chefs! I look forward to seeing just how useless this class can be.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

How is it coming, sauciers? Any more entries coming this way?

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

I'm going to have to bow out - not enough spare time to put the build together.

Sorry, man.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry to hear that, Kuulvheysoon. I know you have your plate full with IC. Still have about 36 hours, I'm sure there are more entries out there.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground

I was going to jump in on this one. Its kinda in my wheelhouse. But its not looking like I'll be able to put something together in time.

I may very well be able to judge, though.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Macabaret View Post
    I was going to jump in on this one. Its kinda in my wheelhouse. But its not looking like I'll be able to put something together in time.

I may very well be able to judge, though.
    You have 2 days and a night if you want to try. But either way is cool.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Little over 12 hours left. While we may not get the play that Iron Chef gets, I'm sure we'll get one or two more entries.

30. - Top - End - #30

I have submitted my build. I would like to see how I do in this competition as compared to the Iron Chef.