New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Fawkes Phoenix (P.E.A.C.H.)

Melee is BAB + Dex modifier (weapon finesse) and Size modifier. So talons should be + 12 melee and eye strike should be + 16 melee.

Otherwise, it looks good.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2013-05-20 at 11:12 AM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

You say it to me enough and . . . eventually . . . it will get through to me. Changes applied. Many thanks for your patience and indulgence.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

It took me forever to remember size modifiers so don't feel bad.

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

4. - Top - End - #34
    Halfling in the Playground

BlackDragon

This is totally great. Thanks so much Debby and shriekingdrake. You've both made this much better than I could. I wish I could return the kindness.
    --BPJ

5. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

It was a great idea. And most of the ideas were yours and Debby's. I'm miserable at the monster creation rules and could not have made any contribution of substance without the two of you.

I'm obliged to you for having proffered the Fawkes phoenix in the first place. I think either my lower CR build or Debby's slightly higher CR build would work in many worlds.