Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default [Adeptus Evangelion] A World Without You OOC

[Pay no mind.]
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2019-02-26 at 09:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Adeptus Evangelion] A World Without You OOC

Captain Isidore Boucher
    Operations Director of NAU Blackwatch, 1st Evangelion Battalion

"... while others throw away their dreams for ordinary,
    betraying all they once held holy."

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Isidore Boucher
    Date of Birth: November 10th, 1994 (28 years old)
    Weight: 180
    Height: 5’11”
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Hair Color: Auburn
    Hair Style: Short, But Thick
    Build: Thin, Muscular
    Background: Impact Survivor
    Class: Operations Director

Traits:
    Resourceful
    ????????????

Assets:
    Academic
    Adult
    Athlete

Drawbacks:
    ????????????
    ????????????
    ????????????

Fate: 3
    Wounds: 13 / 13

{table=head]. BS .|. WS .|. St .|. To .|. Ag .|. Int .|. Per .|. WP .|. Fel .|. SR .
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    [/table]

Talents
    Basic Weapon Training (All)
    Command and Conquer (Battery Pack)
    Cut Synch
    Heavy Weapon Training (All)
    Jaded
    Melee Weapon Training (All)
    Moral Support
    Pistol Weapon Training (All)
    Remote Care
    Self-Defense
    Skill Proficiency (Charm)
    Skill Proficiency (Deceive)
    Skill Proficiency (Drive)
    Skill Proficiency (Security)
    Tactical Genius
    Talented (Scholastic Lore (Evangelions))

Skills
    Charm
    Command
    Common Lore (NAU)
    Common Lore (Third Impact)
    Deceive
    Drive
    Literacy
    Medicae
    Scholastic Lore (Evangelions)
    Scholastic Lore (Government)
    Scholastic Lore (Tactics)
    Scrutiny
    Security
    Speak Language (English)
    Speak Language (German)
    Survival

Gear
    NAU ID
    NAU Officer’s Uniform
    NAU-2 Standard-Issue .45 ACP Handgun, 9 rounds, two spare clips
    1999 Volkswagen Beetle ["Sin from Genesis"]

Side Stories
    Spoiler
    Show

May 14th, 2021: The Call of Duty
    Spoiler
    Show

Isidore was worn out. Despite his youth, and fit condition, the live-fire exercises of yesterday had not been forgotten by his aching muscles. He kept a steady pace as he marched towards the elevator, walking past the small clusters of fellow officers that chattered away in low voices. The polished tiles beneath Isidore’s feet were lined with names of the first soldiers of the Blackwatch, each one contributing to the settling of these lands for the NAU. With his head held high, Isidore couldn’t read them, but he remembered some of them all the same. His name had almost appeared on that list, along with those men who had died in his unit as they raided Canadian militants, rebel hideouts and criminal headquarters with equal, undiscriminating military force. The enemies of the state had their names stricken from paper records while so many of their killers lined this marble floor.

Isidore looked at himself in the reflection of the elevator doors as he waited for its arrival. His auburn hair had grown a shade paler after crawling out of the red sea, as had his skin from the slew of night operations and office hours. He checked his posture and face, trying to show strength and stature in light of his fatigue from the last seventy-two hours. Lubec was his senior in every respect, and this call to a meeting, without preface or explicit reason, bothered Isidore. The great wave of rebellion seemed to break and roll back, and Isidore had not led his soldiers to victory without casualties. A promotion would have high ceremony; a reprimanding even moreso. The elevator doors parted, vanishing away the crisp uniform and well-combed crop of hair upon Isidore’s head. He longed for the ending of this meeting and a long rest.

“Hello, Boucher,” the old, gray man greeted with a smile. Lieutenant Colonel Marcus Lubec was a creature from the world before Angels, an old warhorse with a Southie accent that refused to die, serving as both an artifact of ages past and an excellent tool to disarm the young and naïve. His early wrinkles and weathered face were juxtaposed against green eyes that almost glowed in the light. Isidore saluted his boss, clicking his heels and staring straight forward like a private fresh out of camp. The noise of his boots echoed in the spacious chamber, a fine office filled with oak furnishings and walls covered with photos of Lubec shaking hands with the talking heads of the country that once was.

“Keep the formal talk down for a bit, would ya? Take a seat.” Isidore nodded, complying with the command. Though Isidore could never think of Lubec as a friend, he was a far cry from some of the upper-echelons dealt with in Blackwatch. Isidore took the order to heart, and relaxed into the chair, resisting the urge to cross his legs. With his left hand unconsciously hovering by his mouth, Isidore leaned back and nodded at the aging officer. “I know you’re wondering why I called you and you alone here, given that you were debriefed last night by that jackal Benson.” Isidore had more than a few words he wouldn’t mind sharing about that misogynist bloodhound, but Benson was also a superior officer. Isidore held his tongue, if only out of professional obligation. “I’ve been looking over your record, Isidore… you’ve worked in six operations since joining Blackwatch, two of which ended in live fire and casualties. I’ve got quite a few reports here from the doctors that say you grieved the soldiers, even wrote letters to one’s family, who you met.” The old man looked over the letter at Captain Boucher. The man wasn’t even in his thirties, just a few years behind the age his son would be right now, sitting in the seat that he would’ve wanted his son to occupy. Isidore straightened in his chair as Lubec’s summary hung in the air after a pause. “Do you believe this to be appropriate behavior for an officer, Captain Boucher? ”

The bait was set. Lubec had put derision into the question, just short of making it sound rhetorical. Isidore looked off to the side, staring at one of the pictures on the wall. There, with a smiling Lubec at his side, was a soldier lying in a hospital bed, laughing with the old Boston native. Isidore perked his head up, and spoke with a grave weight on his words. “Yes, sir. Anything less would be unsuitable.”

“Are you suggesting that my orders to never act in this fashion again would be unsuitable?”

“Your orders to me are suitable until they can be considered an act of treason, sir. I would follow them… as well as I could manage.” There was a spark of defiance in the statement, but Isidore maintained his calm exterior. The psych reports had defined him as such: willful, empathic, and a soldier who had not yet lost his heart, nor disconnected with the men under his command. Even now, as Lubec threatened that connection, and suggested it was wrong, Boucher remained as defiant as subtlety would allow.

The old, brown-skinned war dog grinned at the brave little boy sitting in the chair before him. It seemed a wise choice, giving the job to Boucher; sticking it to Benson without saying a word only made it sweeter. “Serves me right for suggesting it, I suppose.”

June 29th, 2021: The First Mutterings of the Heart
    Spoiler
    Show

“… and this is the Engineering Headquarters,” the guide chirped in his high-pitched voice. Boucher walked stiffly in the new uniform that marked his position, and even the tiny medal signifying his promotion to Major was a weight on his collar. Boucher looked into the room the guide motioned to, and scanned the faces of the men and women toiling there. Stuffed between consoles and tapping away at the touch-screen interfaces, only a few of them had bothered to look up from their work to notice the Operations Director’s entrance, much less greet him. To the far right, where the entire wall was a thick, impact-resistant glass, the future cage of the completed Evangelion could be seen. “If we continue just down this—sir?” The guide stopped his memorized walk towards the cafeteria when Boucher went into the room.

“Just a moment, Kent,” Boucher replied, still walking towards the nearest engineer. The Warrant Officer conceded, and waited by the door as Boucher made the rounds, greeting each member of the team. Quick greetings, smiles and the occasional bout of curiosity pulled Boucher from each section to the next, refusing to let any of them remain unaware of his presence while never demanding so much attention as to interfere with work. As he looped around one of the rows of cubicles, catching the nervous glances of the bean-counters there, the farthest terminal caught his eye. With a cautious step, he approached the last cubicle where a young woman had a diagram of the Evangelion unit on display. There, as the wire-frame dummy became animated, both she and now Isidore watched as it attempted to fight the third Angel from Tokyo-3. The woman had not yet realized his presence, too keen on scribbling notes on a spiral notebook with a pen. It was the first physical paper Boucher had seen in this building all day, and at once, with her slightly disheveled black bangs and wire-frame glasses, she seemed incredibly charming. He chose to spare her the introduction, and continued on with the rest of the office.

Upon leaving with a wave, which some of the staff still had attention and energy enough to return, Kent finally spoke up, Isidore walked on with Kent, his gaze hanging on the unknown woman as he left. She never returned his stare. “Did Miss Doubois catch your eye, sir?”

“E-Excuse me?” He was caught red-handed, and he knew it.

“Well, I don’t think anyone could blame you… I thought it reasonable to simply warn against dating across departments…” Boucher’s glare had the younger swallowing hard. “… sir.”

“Dating, huh…” Boucher turned about and went back to the entrance of the Engineering wing, getting one last glance at the woman named Doubois. She was far from unattractive, if a bit bookwormish in how she kept herself. Since rising from death, Isidore had not considered it, having devoted his life to the only thing that remained of the country he once served, where he could share in the death of some of his subordinates at any given moment. He was alive now, however, and he wasn’t getting younger.

“Yes, well… sir… there are certainly no laws against it… really, anything that interferes with Ashcroft’s Law is out the window—“

“Chief Warrant Officer Kent,” Boucher snapped, his head turned quickly towards the young man while his body cleared away from the entrance, wishing to avoid an audience. “If you’re going to remain under my command, I’ll ask that you not mention that law around me in the future. Is that understood?”

Stunned, the young officer only nodded, a worried furrow now etched into his brow. Boucher had been nothing but pleasant, even aloof until now. “Of course… sir… Well, would you like me to arrange a meeting with her, or…?”

Isidore tried to regain his composure, despite his mild disgust with the very notion of using his position to acquire attention from the alluring woman. “Of course not… let’s not talk about it anymore. Please, continue the tour for me...” Kent continued to march forward, returning to his stoic disposition. Boucher tried to forget the presence of the NAU, of the laws it passed and the implications it meant for men and women everywhere. Instead, he found himself wondering how he’d approach Miss Doubois, dissecting it as he would a tactical consideration on the field, and began to hatch a plot to acquire her attention, if not the first date he will have ever gone on this side of Third Impact. For a moment, he felt the stereotype of the hunter applying to him, going after the “game” in hopes that this woman was as interesting as first sight made her seem.

As Kent showed off the cafeteria, Boucher couldn’t help but think of that proposition for the rest of the week: hunting, almost stalking a date with a woman who caught his eye. It bothered him, but at the same time it was only natural for a man like him. This is what a man does, after all.

January 23rd, 2023: The Honeymoon
    Spoiler
    Show
    Medina Boucher. The name-change was recent, and though she had flirted with the idea for the last three months, the length of their engagement, it felt more real now as she looked at the diamond twinkle in the moonlight. Both their rings rested side-by-side on the night stand, while their clothes had formed the predictable ring around their bed that partially extended into the hallway of their hotel room. She curled the sheets tightly against herself as the midnight air breezed into the room, cooling bodies and cleaning the air of the smell of sex. Her eyes hovered to her glasses just behind the rings, and the broken condom wrappers, only two of which actually landed on the night-stand. She brushed away a lock of black hair from her face, wishing she had cut it prior to their wedding after all. It had been a small affair, particularly since Isidore had no family that returned from the Red Seas, but now more than ever she craved her usual bob cut, the short, almost masculine hairdo that defined Medina Doubois.

Medina Doubois. A year ago, having been fed up with the habits of men even before Third Impact turned her world into Hell, Medina was sickened by the idea of ever being with a man again. She reverted to the mousy technician upon being hired by the NAU, a miracle considering their sexist upper-echelons and how many flirtatious officers she had to shoot down. She had been attacked twice, presumably muggings, and only her self-defense training and firm belief in concealed carrying had saved her from whatever might have come from those events. A year ago, she found herself thinking about the kind, gentle Operations Director, the soldier who had a boy's eyes and a woman's sensitivity, a sensitivity that was more common in men until it all but evaporated in the men of the new NAU. She thought she was being deceived, somehow, that she was being lured into yet another trap by a man.

Medina Boucher. A year ago, she might have scoffed at giggling at her own name. She looked over at the hazy image of her lover, a man who now preferred to stand naked where he used to be so shy about his body. She was shocked to learn that she was his first, but it was certainly believable the first few dozen times they fell into a bed. "Issy," she cooed.

She couldn't see him perfectly from across the room, near-sighting as she was, but she could hear him smile. "What is it, my love?"

"Come back to bed. We've only got one day left out here, and the room's getting too cold." Though he didn't move from his spot, he took the hint and slid the glass door to a close. They were high enough that his nude form wouldn't be spotted from down below, but she still felt self-conscious about being exposed as he was. As such, she remained in the bed, half-curled into a ball. "I want you."

He inhaled sharply and half-turned, clearly sharing her desire. But he hesitated, and stopped himself from leaping to the task again. "We're out of condoms, y'know."

"Then we'll go without." Her voice trembled as she said it. She cursed her hesitation, as it was enough to turn him away from her again. "I'm... we can't ignore it, Issy. I'm expected to have two--"

"No more." Isidore's voice was sharp and cold, but she was more offended when he reached down for his boxers. "We already talked about it... you don't want children, and I'm fine with that. I won't let the State force you to change your mind, and I sure as Hell won't be its instrument."

Medina opened her mouth to argue, but found that she shared his opinion too perfectly. She hated Ashcroft's Law, she despised it in a moral, civil and biological way. It was blasphemy to the human condition, and it was accepted by women who were, in her mind, lesser creatures. Though she thrived on confrontations and debate, Medina could find no reason to disagree. She laid there, naked under the sheets, as Isidore climbed into bed with her. Her only reassurance, him holding her tightly as they drifted to sleep, was enough to shelf the issue for now.

She never again came close to telling him that, if it was with him, she might actually enjoy becoming a mother, she might have been able to swallow the bitter pill of the Law with a smile and hope in her heart. Their mutual hatred of the Law had closed that brief inspiration, and chapter, for the next year to come.

February 1st, 2023: The Truth
    Spoiler
    Show

“Sir, do you have a moment to spare?”

Boucher blinked at the young girl, no older than twenty, that stared at him with pleading blue eyes. It was in the middle of Piggly Wiggly, the supermarket his wife had taught him to love almost solely on the fact that its name was eternally fun to say, and the spices and pasta aisle had never before held such an event for the normally numb march through the aisles on a hunt for spices, rare as they were. The woman’s desperate plea snapped Boucher out of it, and immediately he looked up and down the aisles for some stalker or villain. Finding none, her emotional state seemed strange for the sole purpose of the clipboard in her hands. There, scribbled in haste, could be seen fourteen signatures. “Is something wrong?”

The petite blonde nodded, a look of determination surging into her once humble expression. “Yes, terribly wrong. Have you heard about the Vincent Underground, and the raid that took place?” Boucher shook his head, now worried he may have been duped into listening to a new age cultist. “That makes sense. You won’t find it on the official news… that’s because it’s been censored. The Vincent Underground is… was… a service for women trying to avoid the Ashcroft’s Law, to smuggle them out of the government’s reach. They’ve been detained now… do you know what they do to captured, child-less women over the age of 38?”

Boucher tried to calm her down, putting both hands up with his palms facing her as if to deny her words. Though he could see no one, there’s no way the woman’s words couldn’t be heard in the next aisle. Talk like this, for a civilian, for a woman in Chicago-4, was dangerous. “Ma’am, please—“

“They’ll impregnate them. They’ll force them to carry children, and they’ll plant another woman’s eggs if they have to. They have ways now, that… God… do you understand? You can’t stand by while this government does this, it’s inhuman! I’m working with representatives of the incarcerated victims to try and sign a petition to—“

Petitions. An artifact from the democratic world, a thing that had even less value now than it did in the age of corrupt politicians in a Republic. The suffering of those women, however many they were and presuming they were real at all, was not a far-fetched claim. What the government did with these women could often be seen in the streets: homeless women, curled on the street, bellies swollen with unborn life without family or love, home or protection. It was a dark reminder of who Boucher was really working for, but it fell on ears deafened by years of duty. Yet, still, Boucher’s soul cried within. It wasn’t until the undercover civil agent was upon them that Boucher realized that this woman’s luck in acquiring signatures had run out. Boucher reached into the pocket of his jeans just as the man readied handcuffs, his eyes fixated on the woman.

“Ma’am, under Civil Unrest Prevention Code 91-51, you are hereby—“

“Hold, officer,” Boucher yelled in the cold, punishing tone reserved for insubordinates, his Blackwatch badge and rank shining in the fluorescent light of the grocery store. The small leather wallet, made to carry his information in the event of martial law and emergency invasion countermeasures, was something Boucher thought he’d never end up using before now. “I am Major Boucher of Blackwatch. Under M.P. Statute 432-B, Section 5, I am now operating in a commanding officer capacity, am temporarily commanding control of this situation and am now in charge of dispensing order. You are hereby dismissed; any further act aside from removing yourself will be taken as an act of insubordination and treason.”

The man looked at Boucher, stunned. The girl, now trapped between government agents, began to shake, her knuckles white as she gripped the clipboard and the stack of unsigned pages. “… As you command, sir. Please excuse me.” Boucher doubted the man was unaware of the abuse of power, but for now the matter was put to rest. The man walked away, and continued patrolling the aisles.

Boucher, eyes never leaving the man’s back until he vanished, turned to look at the girl. Her eyes were filling with tears, and in them Isidore saw the horror of the fate she had just described, as if she could ever qualify. There, in her glassy eyes and the viscous mixture of hatred and loathing, he could see how monstrous he must have appeared as a dedicated monster of this institution of rape and murder. His wife was waiting for spices back home. It would get dark soon. “I’m going to let you go. Please… stay low for awhile. You’ll be under observation for up to three months, at which point you’ll be written off as no longer a threat to society. After these 90 days, you may do… whatever you want. But anything you do before then will be recorded, and may cause more harm than good. Do you understand?”

“… You’re…!” A slap has a very distinct sound that it carries. It vibrates the air in such a fashion that most can feel it upon their own skin, as if the hand had smashed into every face in proximity. Boucher’s head turned politely to the left and remained there, the red outline of her hand being the last he ever saw of that girl. He stood there for a moment, wondering how everything came to this. The bottle of Paprika he sought happened to be in his field of vision; he took another minute before reaching for it.

1999 Volkswagen Beetle
    "I was taking Medina out on a loooooooot of walking dates for our first year."
    -- Isidore Boucher

Spoiler
    Show

Colors: Bright Lime Green Exterior with Neon Yellow Interior
    "The yellow leather really helps hide the spots where the foam is sticking out. That's just added value!"
    -- Isidore Boucher, to Medina Boucher

Berserk: Masterful
    This Volkswagen is a predator, pure and simple -- a hunter of parking spaces.

Distinguishing Features
    History: Nemesis
    While driving the Volkswagen, Isidore gains the talents Hatred (Traffic Stops) and Hatred (SUV). It's also survived two apocalypses, technically, but it seems to have mostly gotten over that.

Construction: Feedback Suppressors
    Seatbelts come standard with all 1999 Volkswagen Beetles. But has any other unit off that line been able to claim that they had stitched extra clip holsters into theirs? Isidore thinks not. Medina agrees with that sentiment, and thinks it should stay that way. If she was able to brave the green exterior, yellow interior of this monstrosity, she might have removed them months ago.

Mutation:Extremophile
    It has snow tires. Allegedly.

Soul: Bonded: Clairvoyant
    No one has ever been able to make its engine turn without Isidore's presence in the driver's seat. Professional racers shake their heads in awe, mechanics are left baffled, and even Evangelion engineer leaders have asked that it not be brought within 50 feet of their facilities. Furthermore, the Volkswagen bombards its driver's mind with confusing warning lights and sounds, distracting and disorienting him. Isidore automatically fails all Perception-based tests while driving. However, in any round that Isidore takes any amount of Ego damage, (i.e. from getting cut off on the way to work,) his vision becomes clear, granting him +10 bonus to all tests until his next turn.

Last edited by babel_matrix; 2013-05-17 at 07:55 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

obligatory youtube link
    Personal:
    Name: Asahino Shirei.
    Age/gender/nationality: 16/male/Jap.
    Background: Neo-spartan/Survivor.
    Career: Pointman.
    Rank 1 (xp-0/250)
    Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The story so far:
    Shirei's childhood wasn't all sweets and roses, but still it was rather bright, concerning the fact that he lived in Tokyo-3. His mother died in a fire when he was nearly 3 month old, so he doesn't remember her at all, but hey - he had the coolest dad in the whole world - at least he thought so. His father, a former military officer, worked for Nerv as S2 agent, and he raised his son in the only way, he could - by teaching the boy various thing that supposed to help him in the post-Impact world - obviously, combat and survival related. He never was a military nut, sleeping with a gun (even with a toy one) under the pillow, but his father showed him "a lot of cool stuff", that Shirey used first in childish war games and then in less friendly enviroment. But we'll return to it later.
    And then, there was Year 2015. It started pretty bright - Shirey moved to the next grade, along with the fellow class 2-A, made friends, had a distant crush on "that weird girl near the window", got himself endlessly teased by Kenske about this particular matter - a life of a normal schoolboy. Oh, yeah - giant monsters were invading. Well, Asahino could do nothing about it, and he knew, that his best chances were to duck and cover, move to the shelter and let the professionals do their job, don't getting in their way like certain four-eyed camera guy. This tactics was reliable, calculated and logical. It failed. First an Angel ripped open the Geofront, destroing most of Tokyo-3, and then a certain kiddo destroyed the world, Shirei's school crush became a giant in the sky and all humanity turned into a big blob of reddish goo. The End.
    Or is it? The year is 2021, Shirei returns to life in a half destroyed shelter on the outskirts of former Tokyo-3. Deep within JSSDF blocade. He had only vague memories of the cataclysm, which happened, but from foggy shards of memories - both his own, and something feeling odd and unfamiliar (it appeared, that his restoration from the goo wasn't perfect, and he got some shards of other people's memories inside his head - thus, visions and voices disorder) that the JSSDF attacked NERV, and that trying to find the military was a bad idea. Instead, he kept surviving in the shelter, feeding on emergency rations, along with two or three unlucky kids, whom he encountered over two years. They evaded the patrols, and struggled until 2022, when the small community started to run out of food. Shirei took a leap of faith by sending S.O.S on the old frequency, used by NERV. He could rely only on luck - and, well, he was lucky. NERV evacuated the kids - first, for the research - they survived for two years near the Third Impact's ground zero - who knows, how they were affected by it - and then, in Shirei's case - to use as a pilot. Duck and cover strategy has proven itself ineffective - Now, Asahino Shirei is going to the frontlines. He's ready to rise - and become a legend himself.
    On motivations. "They have the resourses we need" is good enough motivation for Shirei to shoot at human beings. Double "good enough" if the "human beings" are Americans. He understands, that the world, which survived two Impact-level cataclisms is simply not enough for all of the humanity. And he prefers, that HIS nation would survive.

Traits:
    Trained for war
    Local Hero

Traumatic Childhood
    Loss

Characteristics:
    Spoiler
    Show

{table="head; width=800"]
    WS
    |
    BS
    |
    S
    |
    T
    |
    Ag
    |
    Int
    |
    Per
    |
    Will
    |
    Fel
    |
    SR

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    40(+)
    |
    |
    [/table]

Wounds: 16/16.
    Fate: 3/3.
    Insanity: 5 (minor disorder: visions and voices).

Depth allocation
    Spoiler
    Show

Drawbacks:
    Hoarder [5].
    Chronic pain [10].
    Lonely [5].
    Suicidal [5].

Assets:
    Driven [10].
    Healer [5].
    Troublemaker [10].

Skills:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awareness (per).
    Dodge (ag).
    Literacy (int).
    Speak Language - Japanese (int).
    Common Lore - Local News (int).
    Medicae (Int).
    Decieve (Fel).
    Shadowing (Ag).
    Silent Move (Ag).
    Charm (Fel).
    Survival (int).

Talents:
    Spoiler
    Show

AT power: Deflective field.
    AT power: Neutralize.
    Skill proficiency (Charm, Survival).
    Basic weapon training.
    Heavy weapon training.
    Pistol weapon training.
    Master Chirurgeon.
    Guardian.
    Structural upgrade*2.
    Weapon upgrade *5.
    Hot-blooded.
    AT power: Ping.
    AT power: Flare (free).
    Sound constitution*1

XP spent:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weapon upgrade*4 - 200 xp.
    Structural upgrade*1 - 50 xp.
    Hot-blooded - 50 xp.
    AT power: Ping - 100 xp.
    Sound constitution*1 - 50 xp (bonus)
    Nerve Plugsuit - 100 xp (bonus)
    Willpower + - 250xp

Evangelion:
    Spoiler
    Show

Evangelion 007, test platform

{table="head; width=200"]WS|BS|S|T|Ag
    39|43|30|30|30
    [/table]

{table="head; width=200"]Location|Armor|Wounds
    Head|2|5
    R.Arm|2|7
    L.Arm|2|7
    Body|4|11
    R.Leg|2|7
    L.Leg|2|7
    [/table]

Berserk type: tamed.

History: Prototype
    Construction: Lightweight Chassis (+5 dodge and parry)
    Mutation: Luminescence It is weird, but Unit 001, when in battle mode emits hideous pitch-black radiance, which flare on both radiation and ultra-violet sensors. It's easy to spot, but hell, it's strange thing to observe
    Soul: Calm.(+10 to resist fear)

Structural upgrades:
    Standart plug - +5 WS +5 BS - free,
    Specialized Armor - Impact - 2 sup,
    Wing Loadout - Holster (with prog knife)
    Wing Loadout - Holster (with ammo clip)

Weapon Upgrades - 8 req total:
    Shield - 1 req,
    Pallet rifle with Pistol grip and Extended clips - 7 req,
    Prog Knife - 1 req.
    Last edited by Fearan; 2013-05-18 at 11:59 PM.
    English isn't my native. Sorry for all misunderstandings.
    Warning: This user is a powerplayer and a TYPE-Lunatic

Familiar summons YOU avatar by happyturtle

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Trapped in Cleveland

Send help

Need WiFi badly

(Complete sheet will probably come Sunday, if I somehow get free time maybe tomorrow, I'm very very busy [it's a one or maybe two-time thing] until I get home)

Oh, also, sheet will go here

EDIT: I escaped with my life.

(Also found a picture I liked more)

==Character Details==
    Spoiler
    Show

Character Name: Elfriede Müller
    Player Name: Nexaduro
    Background: Neospartan/Survivor
    Career Path: Skirmisher
    Build: Svelte
    Height: 5’3”
    Weight: 90
    Skin Colour: Caucasian
    Hair Colour: Blonde
    Eye Colour: Blue
    Languages Spoken: English, German
    Wounds: 15
    Fate Points: 3
    Feedback Threshold: 4
    Ego Barrier: 35
    Insanity Points: 4
    Allowance: ???

==Characteristics==
    Spoiler
    Show

Weapon Skill (WS): 31 [36]
    Ballistic Skill (BS): 47 [52]
    Strength (Str): 29 [30]
    Toughness (T): 33 [40]
    Agility (Agi): 30
    *Move: 6/12/18/24
    Intelligence (Int): 30
    Perception (Per): 32
    Willpower (WP): 31
    Fellowship (Fel): 32
    Synch Ratio (SR): 32 [52]

==Skills==
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awareness (Per): Proficient
    Command (Fel): Proficient
    Common Lore [War] (Int): Proficient
    Common Lore [DSoG] (Int): Proficient
    Drive [Motorcycle] (Agi): Proficient
    Dodge (Agi): Proficient
    Gamble (Int): Proficient
    Literacy (Int): Proficient
    Speak Language [English] (Int): Proficient
    Speak Language [German] (Int): Proficient

===Traits===
    Spoiler
    Show
    Trained For War
    Lucky Bastard
    Memento
    Loss

===Assets===
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fearless
    Made For Each Other
    Uncanny Luck

===Drawbacks===
    Spoiler
    Show
    Compulsive
    Fanatical
    Lonely
    Phobia

==Talents==
    Spoiler
    Show
    A.T. Power (Deflective Field)
    A.T. Power (Neutralize)
    Skill Proficiency
    Skill Proficiency
    Basic Weapon Training
    Heavy Weapon Training
    Melee Weapon Training
    Pistol Weapon Training
    Basic Training (Ballistic Skill)
    Biological Upgrade (2)
    Structural Upgrade (3)
    Weapon Upgrade (1)
    Precision
    Quick Draw

===Primary Weapon===
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aegis Alpha-Series MR
    Range: 150 dam Damage: 1d10+1 E Penetration: 4 Breach: 3
    RoF: S/-/- Clip: 10 Reload: 1F Special: Maser, Accurate, Precise, Unbalanced, Unreliable

===Upgrades===
    Spoiler
    Show
    Berserk Type: Unyielding
    Features: Black Box, Flagship, Mighty Soul, Steel Giant
    Biological: Reinforced Skeleton 1
    Structural: Armored Entry Plug, Hardened Armor 1
    Weapon: Prototype Mas Long Rifle, Prototype Mas Pistol, Prototype Mas Pistol
    Plugsuit: Standard

===XP Tracking===
    Spoiler
    Show
    XP Total: 750XP
    XP Remaining: 0XP
    XP Spent/To Next Rank: 500/250XP

===Backstory===
    Spoiler
    Show
    The world post-Second-impact was a tumultuous one, regardless of nationality or culture. Though, as she was often told, Elfriede's ancestors had lived through worse. She was born to a sort of melting-pot household, whose lineage could be traced all over Europe; Russian, Irish, Swedish, Italian, and a great majority of German relatives all gathered together in one big, happy (loud, dysfunctional) family. In a time of uncertainty, such a life provided a much needed escape for Elfriede's parents, and an atmosphere rife with opportunity for a child's unique brand of playful mischief.

of course, it couldn't last.

Sometime in 2019, Elfriede emerged from the sea, a broken and lonely child. Living as a nomad off the sympathy and handouts of various travelers and factions, she slowly made her way to the old family house in Germany. Finally arriving in the Spring of 2020, she found nothing but the shredded foundations intact. Well, save for one thing; one of her great grandmother's earrings, a gold stud topped with a small ruby, which she always wears. Feeling empty, but determined to survive until the reemergence of her family, she wasted no time allying herself to the most hopeful faction she had met during her travels.

Under Vanswartchzki's leadership, she blossomed into a fine young soldier for Germany's unification and the grand ideals of Democracy. Recognized for her uncanny talent in marksmanship and dedication to her country, she was one of the first in a new generation of Neospartans, and a prime candidate for the honor of piloting one of Germany's new EVA.
    Last edited by Nexaduro; 2013-05-18 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    No matter how straitjacketed a society, not matter how powerful and divine the authority at the subjective top, there will always, always be dissent of some sort.
    Gillian Tristarrom, the Stillborn Spark: Deceased/30 AP

Cuthalion's Avatar Service: More fun than a barrel full of Aasimar

5. - Top - End - #5

Jacob Hoffman -Complete Enough (may still work on editing story today)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name Jacob Hoffman
    Nationality American
    Background/Career Path Neo-Spartan ; Skirmisher
    Age/Gender 15 / Male
    Appearance and Personality: Jacob isn't necessarily dirty but he often gives off a messy appearance. He keeps his brown hair short or not at all since it always looks so out of place and random. Almost all of his clothes have stains of varying natures, or are severely patched, sewed or piece mailed from several various sources of cloth - but style was not a luxury one can afford after second impact in his position. His clothing is very practical with lots of pockets, he is almost never not seen without a backpack or various satchels for holding any number of useful things one might find while 'gathering' things. He sports various scars across his person from the years of survival and attempted farming with his grandfather in the cabin his father and grandfather made after migrating west after the explosion of the yellowstone caldera. The most prominent is across his throat, a grazing bullet wound from a food raid by refugee's stumbling across their land.

Jacob is a very reclusive person and though wary and suspicious of others is usually fairly straight forward in any dealings or interactions he has as he doesn't like to be noticed when he can help it as he believes no one will ever show their true selves to another, which is another reason why he likes to hide and observe people unnoticed if he can as it reveals much about their character. He believes primarily in self reliance and preparation, the lord helps those who helps themselves as it were ; however he is also charitable when he can be and helps out as much as he can afford with such labor. He is a hard worker and diligently focuses on any tasks he takes up and while he doesn't like the idea of working for money - he respects the idea that it is the manifestation of one's desires and can simplify the bartering process and it is easier for a wealthy man to be charitable and giving then a poor man.

Character Traits
    If he doesn't speak up his words are not much more then incoherent and sometimes choked mutters due to his damaged larynx from his early years of second hand smoke and the bullet wound to the throat didnt help either. It seems he prefers simplistic sounds and motions compared to actually talking when it will suffice. He seems curious of any surrounding he is in and is always looking for interesting places that he can be alone in. He's never lived in 'civilized' areas until very recently so he's often still surprised by modern conveniences. He likes to make notes and designs especially, preparing his free time for PT and if he has more time, survival training. He can often feel depressed or confused at random times, this is primarily due to mental contamination as he did not come back entirely whole and some pieces of his memory and the skills that went with them are missing and where those things were are other memories that he doesn't quiet understand sometimes.

Background: The world changed drastically and suddenly for Jacob, he was too young to actively remember it but his father and grandfather traveled west together. His father and grandfather were never clear how when he asked, but he lost his mother during this time - whether it was to cancer from her years of chronic smoking, or something else entirely will remain a mystery. Regardless, after a year of nomadic camping they finally found a place to squat and call their own - a relatively isolated location in Montana with land that could still be worked and enough resources to live off of. His father and Grandfather worked hard raising a cabin off the grid they would call home, when it was done his father said goodbye and had continued west intending to check on some business affairs and see if it was safe for the rest of his family. He did not return.

So Jacob and his grandfather spent the next ten years or so in relative peace, Jacob learning sagely wisdom from his grandfather and how to survive off the land - as well as how to hunt, track, trap, fish and some basic things like history and math, though he's probably far behind for his age. Protecting what's yours is another key thing he was taught, this included how to move without being seen or heard, where and how to hide and blend in with one's surroundings and how to turn one's surroundings to your own advantage - with traps, pits, planned ambushes, etc. It was an unfortunate event, but Jacob killed his first man at the age of eight when he and his grandfather had to drive off 'raiders' (actually ranchers/land owners), he wasnt a great shot but another gun laying suppression fire was very helpful in making people think twice about coming back. It took about an hour once everyone had run away and his grandfather had scouted the area to make sure they were gone, but he came back dragging the man Jacob had shot in the stomach, he hadn't made it far crawling it seemed. "Do not look away Jacob, remember his face - you must remember and honor that memory so that you understand how serious taking a life is." And so he was made to sit there and watch the next two hours until he finally passed away and they buried him out back each with a grave and a marker like they always had. That was probably the first night he had cried for a long time, probably since his dad left.

It was on the eve of his thirteenth birthday that they were attacked again, by a better organized group of 'raiders' (federal agents) - actually armed too from the look of things. Ten minutes into the fire fight Jacob received a wound across his throat, it seems the shooter wasnt very good, the drift was bad, the sights were misaligned or maybe he was just damn lucky - regardless it slowly went downhill from there. He scurried inside to hide in the crawlspace that lead to the root cellar, he hated himself for it every second as he gagged on his own blood and cowardice attempting to close the wound as shot after shot echoed. Soon enough it was over, the shots had stopped and all hope was cracked when he realized that steps were come closer to the cabin and then utterly shattered when he heard one final shot and realized his grandfather had likely been killed. He heard them tearing apart the cabin, searching - perhaps it was sheer luck that they didn't find where he had gotten to, or maybe they assumed he had run away entirely. Next thing he knew he woke up in the dark, he turned on the lantern and began packing all he could carry just in case he couldn't stay, and wouldnt you know it he was right. He turned off the lantern and snuck out the cellar door hidden in the tree line stump and there he saw an unfamiliar figure smoking a cigarret on the porch, eventually as he watched he saw the man finish his cigarette and then head to the outhouse. Jacob crept to the porch and peered inside, it seems the other four had made themselves at home and were still investigating inside while the other kept lookout.

Moving quickly he barred the shutters from the outside with his prybar and then used a jar of his grandfathers 'cough medicine' to douse the roof and porch and set the roof a light before kicking over the woodpile to block the door which was the only other exit as he dragged his grandfathers body in the body bag a safe distance away so it wouldn't burn and then dropped it. From there he changed positions to the woodline and took a knee, bracing his bolt action twenty two and taking aim on the outhouse and sure enough he was the first to respond and the first to fall. He loaded the next shot and waited as the people inside panicked and tried to force the exits as the fire drew in, one eventually started to move through the window but he put an end to that soon enough. Eventually it got to the point where they had to choose how they wanted to die and he obliged them. He felt sick as he watched, but he forced himself to do so - it was his home and now it was all but gone he thought pocketing the five shell casings... When the fire ended he dug a grave for his grandfather in the back with the rest, along with a shallow grave for the one in the outhouse, the others had been more or less cremated and he didn't want to touch them.

He traveled west from there having narrowly avoiding a manhunt and search parties, though his heart wasnt in it - his instincts told him he had to move on and live. He didnt stay anywhere long and one day found found himself walking through the Nevada desert. He couldnt tell what he saw in the distance, in fact he thought it was a mirage at first but as the girl came closer he blinked and rubbed his eyes and of course as an unthinking shy young man in this situation he turned and averted his eyes and struggled to take off his pack and shirt so that she could cover herself and wouldn't you know it... His first interaction from the touch of a girl was over in seconds and ended in a sticky mass of goo.

His body was absorbed into the soil and he had no idea what was happening. And like trying to remember what happened in a dream the years spent in this state were vague at best. When he woke he found his eyes fluttering open slowly and saw a light above and quickly realized he was in some sort of liquid. He would have panicked if he had thought he was anything but dead and began swimming towards this light in almost a calm accepting manner. When he breached the surface he began to cough and look around puzzled until a wave caught him and sent him crashing to shore. Naked and alone on unfamiliar shores and with no memory of how he had gotten there he quickly fell upon practiced instinct of a survivalist and began to take the necessary steps to find food, shelter and drinkable water.

His first day was less then successful, he had acquired some dry clothing at the very least from a small hut like facility on this beach, it had likely done business in preparing food for tourists once upon a time but it had likely been looted already by other passers by. There was scavengable wood and some pots so he was able to start himself a fire and boil some water at the very least and while he didn't find much the first day aside from a few crabs and clams it was better then nothing - though strangely enough his first meal in such a long time took quite some effort to get used to. As the first thing he tasted in a long time it was fairly good, but his body just wasn't up to the task of processing very much so maybe it was a good thing he hadn't been so lucky. It was on the second day that he was forced to risk going further inland for firewood and other supplies or break down his current shelter for more wood, so after preparing some water and managing to salvage some cups and lids he set out inland to explore. He followed an intact coastal road along the shore, he couldn't read the signs but assumed the numbers and pictures indicated that he was somewhat near something. Sure enough he had washed up down the road from a small new coastal town, likely developed after the coastlines changed after second impact. Half of it was now partially under 'water?' due to the LCL floods having once again changed the worlds coastlines. This town had been picked over too apparently but there were enough basic oddities for him to work with that he now had some basic tools and implements to make preparing or gathering food and other materials at least somewhat easier.

He decided his previous beach location was more out of the way and less likely to draw attention then the small city and so brought back his supplies and made it a camp. After a week of scraping by and coming close to dieing from hunger and exposure he barely heard the sound of the strange engines before the black metallic vehicle was practically on top of his location. He had never seen one before and from his grandpa's stories he had no idea if it was a helicopter or a plane but sure enough it had seen his smoke as he had made the rooky mistake of letting the fire get too big due to the chilly climate . He thought about running for a moment but quickly gauged that he wouldn't be able to escape this thing and with no weapon he likely couldn't fight it with any success so he just kind of sat there at his fire staring up at it kind of dumbfounded. It floated over to the road and set down on a surface that could better support it and soon enough a small force of soldiers made their way down the stairs to his camp. One of them began attempting communication but he had no idea of what they were saying and he simply kept his location and kept his hands open and in the air so as not to seem hostile as they had guns and he didn't. Eventually one of the others changed places. "How about english? You know english kid?" The soldier added taking off his helmet and shouldering his weapon.

"Yes, nnngh..." He coughs once clearing his throat finally remembering what it was like to talk. "Wasn't ex~pecting, guests..." He adds taking a breath between words and slowing down so as not to cough again. "But you're welcome to, nnngh... Join me." He turns to spit something before continuing.

"Mighty kind of you, but no thank you. I'll be quick, you crawl out of the soup recently?" He adds gesturing to the ocean.

with some quick finger work Jacob replies. "Week maybe?"

"Alright then, we need to take you in for some general processing after-which you can decide what you want to do from there. Welcome to the Japanese Collective and all that~" He adds in a non nonchalant tone as he approaches to put his hand on the boys shoulder expecting gratitude for the supposed rescue as Jacob suddenly swats with his hand not only in an attempt to knock the hand away but to counter back upwards towards the mans face with the flat of his hand. The man quickly avoided and stepped backwards and eyes his hand for a moment. "You really gonna make this hard for us kid?" He adds with a hint of a smirk.

"I tend to when someone... Tries to abduct me." Jacob adds almost as surprised as what just happened as the soldier was as he takes up a defensive pose that was highly contrary to the move he just performed.

"Heh, you're the first to think of it that way." He adds with a laugh shifting his stance a bit as he starts to bounce slightly with his footwork as he gets ready to do take the kid down quickly so they could get on with their mission. "So kid," He adds quickly before stepping in with a quick step that Jacob could barely follow - his arms and body had shifted to block but he was not nearly strong or healthy enough to do so at this time so he stumbled back quickly from the blow. "who taught you martial arts?"

"Martial what?" Jacob adds not fully understanding the term as it hadn't been used before to him as he uses his bodies shifted position of holding his side and moves his hands into position before he goes on the offensive as the soldier begins moving in again as well. Jacob stepped in quickly with a high left handed strike to the mans head that was easily blocked by the more experienced soldier.

"You're too slow kid," He adds with a pause before noticing the upper attack was actually a distraction and that jacob had actually landed a body blow with his right hand - however in his condition and the soldiers body armor it was barely even felt. "No one uses the Yamazuki in a match." He adds flinging Jacobs blocked arm to the side before he kicks him in the face.

"Who said this," Jacob adds trying to lift himself to stand again. "was a ~match..." He manages to get out before he crumples into unconciousness. The soldier was not only a little confused but also mildly irritated that it had ended like that as he stops and signals for the other two to get him loaded up.

Those young enough like Jacob were sent for 'testing' and sure enough he was apparently a lucky winner, which meant that he had the obligation of sticking around even if he didn't want to. Granted there are worse things in life then steady food, shelter and utilities but it's the fact that choice was not really a factor that irked him. Then again that's wrong, he could probably resist actively and maybe one day be more of a liability then an asset and possibly get released or killed but that wasn't really in his nature and he felt he could truly be of use to other people by actually well being somewhere near them. So after the general medical work and a lofty Q&A to learn about him to which Jacob answered most everything that he didn't feel was too 'personal' they started putting him through the candidacy program to test his metal.

It was here that he had the unfortunate luck to meet his instructor, Liam. The man whose team had originally tracked him down and brought him back. Jacob remembered the weight of the mans punches and kicks and was slightly nervous that he was now his trainer but that smile he had suggested things were only going to get worse. And sure enough he was right, the man petitioned to become the boys guardian and personal trainer and over time Jacob learned to at least respect him. It took some time for Jacob to truly come out of his shell but Liams hands on instructions and dedication eventually won the boy over ; perhaps it was because he somewhat reminded him of his grandfather if only a little.

Meeting the Machine -
    "Hey doc, what's that thing under the tarp in the back?" He wheezes.
    "Oh that, that's an Emergency provisional unit they've slapped together in case of an incident while we wait for another to finish production."
    "Does it~ work?" He adds with a slight cough before work.
    "Of course it works, at least in theory. This unit is more a guinea pig then anything, a chance to test experimental features. They made the arms and legs mostly robotic prosthesis which increased the armor but it'll probably feel like you're trying to manipulate a brick, so it gave them enough of an excuse to develop new advancements in plugsuit designs to counteract this or in case of a normal eva vastly improve performance. It's mutated in some positive ways because of biological experimentation on the bones and blood but the weapon budget is practically shot because of it and while the bones are stronger and can take more punishment it throws off pilot perspective making it slightly strange piloting experience." He adds as he continues walking assuming he's being followed as he talks about the unit.
    "You're all alone too, huh? I know how it feel's to not fit in with the people around you..." He mutters and croaks gripping his hand. "Dont worry big guy, we'll meet again." He adds with a tone of determination his voice strangely clear for the moment.

Weapon Skill 20+17+5+5+5 = 52
    Ballistic Skill 20+10+5 = 35
    Strength 20+13 = 33
    Toughness 20+13+5 = 38
    Agility 20+15+5 = 40
    Perception 20+11 = 31
    Intelligence 20+6 = 26
    Willpower 20+14 = 34
    Fellowship 20+9-5 = 24
    Synch Ratio 20+15=35

Fate Points 3/3
    Wounds [roll0]+8+3 = 14/14 Personal
    Movement 8/16/24/32
    Background Traits
    Trained to Hunt (trained for war) ; +2 breach ; Positive Trait exchanged for +5 depth.
    Memento (Lost when turned to soup...) ; [roll1] ; Negative trait exchanged for -5 depth.

Assets
    Athlete 10
    Egghead - Survival ; 5
    Troublemaker - Concealment, Silent Move, Shadowing ; 10
    (trouble with authority)
    *Mad Skill: Kung Fu Hustle
    Jacob's mind has been tainted with the thoughts and memories of many other people still trapped in the Red Sea, and sometimes these memories come to the forefront of his mind when stressed. In particular, he seems to have gained the ability to unconsciously access the memories of many martial artists and other skilled fighters.

Spend a Fate Point to increase Weapons Skill by +15 for three Rounds. In addition, you take 1d10 Ego Damage every time you use this ability, this does not count for other abilities or effects triggered by Ego Damage.

Drawbacks
    Civilian 10
    Diverse Troubles - Traumatic Childhood (Visions and Voices minor - He apparently picked up bits of some sort of (Japanese?) martial artist(s) in the Lcl and they are with him even now that he's whole. He believes its part of the reason why he was able to learn Japanese so fast and why he ever so often pulls off martial arts moves he's never even seen or studied.); 5
    Social Anxiety ; 10

Career Basics
    • Skills: Awareness (Per), Dodge (Agi), Literacy (Int), Speak Language [English] (Int), Speak Language [Japanese] (Int), Command, Common lore (war).
    • Talents: A.T. Power (Deflective Field), A.T. Power (Neutralize), Skill Proficiency x 2, Basic Weapon Training (All), Heavy
    Weapon Training (All), Melee Weapon Training, Pistol Weapon Training (All).
    Basic Training - melee, Structural Upgrade 1, Weapon upgrade 1.
    • Gear: Plugsuit, Nerv ID.

Proficient Skills Survival, Command, Common Lore (war), Awareness, Dodge, Concealment, Shadowing, Silent move, Contortionist
    Trained Skills Concealment
    Talented Skills Survival
    Skill mastery

Gear
    Standard Plugsuit, Dive Plugsuit, Nerv ID

Career Advances
    Tier 1 - Dive Plugsuit 100
    Precision - Well placed ; 100
    Weapon Simple ; 100
    Agility Simple ; 100
    SUP 2 ; 100

Ego Barrier
    Insanity Points [roll2]+10+1+5 = 21

Evangelion Sheet]
    Evangelion Unit
    Movement 6(8)/12(16)/18(24)/24(32)

WS 52+5 = 57
    BS 35+5 = 40
    Str 30
    T 40
    Ag 40-5(battery)-5(battery)= 30
    SR 35-5+20*=50

Battery - 6 Round Base + 3 (batttery loadout) + 3 (battery loadout) = 12

Weapons
    Progressive Knife ; 1d5+4 R ; Breach 3 (+ATS(2/5)+1 per 2 degrees of success) ; Pen 4 ; Progressive 3, Compact
    Shield ; 1d10 I ; Breach 0+2 (+ATS(2/5) +1 per 2 degrees of success) ; Pen 0 ; Defensive, Primitive, +3 armor to arm wielding ; Parry 72

Current Synch Ratio
    ATS 0 / 2 / 5

Distinquishing Features
    1 ; Provisional
    3 ; Mismanaged
    2 ; Perverse anatomy
    5 ; Twin
    Unyielding Berserk Type

Wounds Chart
    Hit location (AP) [TB] Wounds/Current:
    01-10 Head ( 2 (+4 vs R) [4] 9/9* (Head and body combine to one zone)
    11-20 Right Arm (4(+4 vs R) [4] 11/11
    21-30 Left arm (4(+3 shield(+4 vs R) [4] 11/11
    31-70 Body (4(+4 vs R) [4] 20/20* (Body gains +4 wounds from head)
    71-85 Left leg (4(+4 vs R) [4] 11/11
    86-00 Right leg (4(+4 vs R) [4] 11/11

Biological Upgrade Points
    Hypercoagulant (Mismanaged)
    Reinforced Skeleton I (Mismanaged)

Structural Upgrade Points 3/3 spent
    Extended Battery 1
    Specialized Armor - Rending 2
    Wing Loadout Battery 0
    Wing Loadout Battery 0

Weapon Upgrade Points 2/2 spent
    Prog Knife ; 1 wUP
    Shield ; 1 wUP
    Last edited by Lothmar; 2013-04-14 at 06:56 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Karl "Flair" Atlason
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Karl "Flair" Atlason
    Background: Neospartan (+5 WS, BS, T, -5 Fel, Command, Common Lore (War))
    Nationality: Icelandic

"You wanna know why I'm still here? You wanna know why they still let me behind the wheel of a badass hundred-ton monster after I repeatedly trash some rich punk that got up in my face for being poor? You wanna know why, after I piledrived that guy's face in, I took his stupid Ferrari and drove it off a canyon while setting it on fire?! Because I AM THE BEST! I'm a stylin', profilin', EVA riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin', WOOOOOOO! SON! OF! A! GUN!"
    -Karl barging into a press conference involving his continued stay as a pilot, shortly before being tased to the ground.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Karl Flair badly impersonating a police officer. Reason: unknowable and irrelevant

Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In a more peaceful time, a time when food was plenty and the seas weren't choked with LCL, Karl Atlason was terror, a person spoken of with hesitance and fear. Nowadays...well, it's kind of the same, only there's a lot more exasperation.

But let's start at the beginning. The boy who would come to be known as Karl was born to fairly ordinary parents living fairly ordinary lives. However, Karl was far from ordinary. To say he was a problem child would be quite the understatement. The boy was a whirling dervish of mayhem and destruction, a bully who would cut you as soon as look at you. Well, he would if he had a knife, but the table works just fine anyways. Karl got into more bare knuckle brawls and all-out fights by the time he was 12 than most fighter's entire careers, and when that wasn't enough he got himself into demolition derbies just for fun. To Karl, wrecking things was second-nature. The only things that were keeping him from spending the rest of his life locked away in solitary was because he managed to keep most of his destructive activities below the radar, and because he was legitimately crazy.

By the time he turned 13 Karl and his parents moved from Iceland to Germany. For Karl, it was business as usual, getting into street fights and crashing cars for his own entertainment. But it was not to last, as soon the young troublemaker was swept up along with billions of other human beings in the event known as Instrumentality.

Several years later, the young boy showed up on the coasts of the newly formed Allied Sectors of Germany. The young boy had somehow managed to reconstitute himself from the mass of LCL in the seas. However, it was not without a price, as he could not remember but a few words of his native tongue or even the first half of his name. True to his nature, the first act he made after becoming human again was to break into a nearby car and rear-end a military vehicle. Admittedly, this time it was because he couldn't get his foot on the brake fast enough rather than any sort of malice. Still, it caught the military's attention none the less.

After getting some clean clothes and almost spending a night in a jail cell, the boy was released under a protective watch. Due to the fact that he could only remember his last name of Atlason, the military referred to him as 'Karl'. The name stuck, because what else was he going to call himself? His psychological profile showed that while he was dangerous and a bit touched in the head, it also proved that he reconstituted much more sane than he was before. What's more, he was found to possess the genetic markers of an Evangelion Pilot.

So, Karl Atlason was drafted into the ASG Military, despite several discussions encouraging otherwise. Despite his proclivity with combat in its many forms, he was still given basic military training. However, in an odd twist befitting Karl, he seems to have picked up an acute appreciation of wrestling, even going so far as to take on the name "Karl Flair" in honor of Ric Flair. Much to everyone's chagrin he also picked up (or perhaps always had) quotes and mannerisms from Ric Flair and other wrestling icons as well, becoming much more obnoxious than he was before. This in addition to Karl's constant misadventures of violence and mayhem tends to try just about everyone's patience. But he doesn't care. After all, why should he? He's the best, and they keep letting him do what he does best. As long as that keeps happening and nobody gives him too much lip about it, everything's going to be just fine. Right?

Neospartan Traits:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Positive:
    By The Books: If a Fate Point you use to reroll a WS or BS test fails, regain the spent Fate Point.

Trained for War: Gain +2 Breach bonus to all weapons.

Negative:
    Living Weapon: Test Willpower when in a situation that could be solved with force, failure means you solve it with force. If it would harm a superior, automatically succeed the test.

Repression: Insanity Points are treated as 10 higher for the purposes of Trauma Modifiers and gaining Disorders.

Assets:

Athlete: Gains the following traits:
    Physical Endurance: Gain +10 bonus to Toughness Tests, does not apply to EVA.
    Training Regime: When you take the Physical Training Time Management option, you may Test the characteristic you chose to increase. If you do, take another Time Management option besides Physical Training.
    Tough Guy: Unarmed attacks deal 1d5 damage plus Strength Bonus instead of 1d5-3 plus SB. Double Str when carrying, lifting, and pushing.

Fearless: Gain +20 bonus to tests to resist fear, treated as if you had +20 Insanity Points for Fear Immunity.

Thrill Seeker: When spending a Fate Point when outmatched or performing a dangerous feat of bravery, roll 1d10. On a roll of 7+number of Fate Points you have after the one spent, regain the spent Fate Point. Applies to conditional Fate Point.

Drawbacks:

Big Ego: Whenever you witness someone else performing an act that is suitably impressive to onlookers that uses a skill you are proficient in or a Characteristic in which you (and not your Evangelion) have a score of 40 or higher, you must make an Ordinary (+10) Willpower Test. If you succeed on the Test, you take a -10 penalty to Fellowship, Intelligence, and Perception tests for an hour, and if something else sets off your Big Ego during that time, the duration increases to an hour after the last time you were shown up. On a failure, you must take an action using the skill or Characteristic in question at the next possible opportunity. This action must be suitably flashy, attention getting, or be a blatant attempt to show off your skills, and must have a net -20 Penalty after all modifiers have been applied.

Diverse Troubles - Traumatic Childhood: Gain 5 Insanity Points and a Minor Mental Disorder.

Short Fuse: When confronted or otherwise stressed and agitated, pass a Willpower test or fly into a rage.

Suicidal: If asked to retreat from combat, or have motivation to retreat other than your own safety, Test Willpower to act normally.

Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head] Stat | Base | Roll | Mods | Total
    WS | 20 | 15 | +15 | 50
    BS | 20 | 7 | +5 | 32
    S | 20 | 15 | +10 | 45
    T | 20 | 15 | +5 | 40
    Ag | 20 | 11 | 0 | 31
    Int | 20 | 10 | 0 | 30
    Per | 20 | 8 | 0 | 28
    WP | 20 | 11 | 0 | 31
    Fel | 20 | 13 | -5 | 28
    SR | 20 | 15 | 0 | 35[/table]

Wounds: 14
    Fate: 2
    Movement: 3/6/9/18 (Half Move/Full Move/Charge/Run)
    Ego Barrier: 31
    Insanity: 5
    Disorders: Visions and Voices (Minor)
    Feedback Threshold: 3
    Gear:
    Standard Plugsuit: AP 2 in all body locations except head, SR +20 while piloting
    NERV/ASG ID

Skills and Talents:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Starting Skills: Speak Language [German] (Int), Common Lore [Local News] (Int), Awareness (Per), Dodge (Agi), Literacy (Int)

Proficient Skills: Acrobatics (Agi), Command (Fel), Common Lore [War] (Int), Drive (Agi), Intimidate (Str), Tuning (Int or WP)

Talents:
    Base Talents
    Skill Proficiency x2
    Melee Weapon Training
    Berserker Talents
    Ghost in the Machine
    Berserk Charge
    A.T. Talents
    A.T. Power (Neutralize)

Misc.
    Biological Upgrade x3
    Structural Upgrade
    Weapon Upgrade x2

Evangelion:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show

Color Reference:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head] Stat | Base | Mods | Total
    WS | 50 | +5 | 55
    BS | 32 | +5 | 37
    S | 30 | +10 | 40
    T | 30 | 0 | 30
    Ag | 31 | 0 | 31[/table]

Wounds
    {table=head]Stat | Armour | Wounds
    Head | 2 | 5/5
    R Arm | 2 | 7/7
    L Arm | 2 | 7/7
    Body | 4 | 11/11
    R Leg | 2 | 7/7
    L Leg | 2 | 7/7 [/table]

Movement: 12/24/36/48 (Half Move/Full Move/Charge/Run)
    Internal Battery Points: 5
    Berserk: Uncontrollable

Unique Features:
    Spoiler
    Show
    ((In order of History, Construction, Mutation, Soul))

Nemesis: Pilot gains Hatred (Evangelions, Mecha), failed tests to go Dormant when Berserk result in attacking any allied Evangelion Scale Units.

Leaper: Agility Bonus +3, double Strength Bonus for Jump Actions, Feedback Threshold -1.

Luminescence: Pilot gains Flare AT Power while piloting that can be used on any Angel that can visually see the EVA, -10 to Concealment, -30 when dark or at night.

Twin Soul: Once per session replace any characteristic with Synch Ratio for any Test, pilot takes +1d5 Ego Damage when taking Ego Damage.

Construction:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Biological Upgrades:
    Enhanced Musculature I: Increase Evangelion's Strength by 10.
    Hypercoagulant: Suffer the effects of Blood Loss for one turn before removing the condition. Any penalties from Critical Damage from loss of blood or vital fluids are negated.

Structural Upgrades:
    Leg Thrusters: The pilot gains +10 to Acrobatics Tests.

Wing Loadout:
    Holster x2 (Progressive Knife, Pneumatic Tonfa)

Entry Plug:
    Standard Entry Plug: +5 to WS and BS

Weaponry:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unarmed Strike: 1d10 I, Breach 0, Pen 0
    Special: Primitive, E Scale, always equipped unless all limbs removed

Prototype Chain Axe: 2d10+2 R, Breach 0, Pen 1
    Special: Chain, Tearing, Unreliable, Unwieldy, -10 to attack

Progressive Knife: 1d5+4 R, Breach +1, Pen 4
    Special: Progressive(3), Compact

Pneumatic Tonfa: 1d5+4 I, Breach 1, Pen 2
    Special: Pneumatic, Balanced, Compact

EXP Expenditures:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Total EXP: 800

Talent: Berserk Charge [100 EXP]
    Skill Proficiency (Intimidate) [100 EXP]
    Simple Weapon Skill Characteristic Upgrade [100 EXP]
    Biological Upgrade x2 [100 EXP]
    Structural Upgrade [100 EXP]
    Weapon Upgrade x2 [100 EXP]
    Simple Strength Characteristic Upgrade [100 EXP]
    Tuning Proficiency [100 EXP]
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2013-05-18 at 08:35 PM.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

7. - Top - End - #7

OrcBarbarianGuy

Nathan Worthington

Characteristics:
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Nathan Worthington
    Pilot Designation: The First Child
    Background: Prodigy
    Career: AT Tactician
    Movement: 6/12/18/24
    Fatigue: 3
    Feedback Threshold: 2 (3-1)

Build: Thin/Scrawny
    Height: 5'6”
    Nationality: NAU
    Ethnicity: Irish
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    Hair Color: Blood Red
    Eye Color: Green

*Notable Physical Features: None

{table=head] Stat | Total
    WS | 32
    BS | 27
    S | 25
    T | 31
    Ag | 35
    Int | 35
    Per | 32
    WP | 33
    Fel | 27
    SR | 45[/table]

{table=head]Stat | Total
    W|B]16[/B]
    [B]Fate[/B | 2/3
    [/table]
    Add one conditional Fate Point due to being Driven.
    Insanity: 10
    Ego: 33/33
    Feedback Threshold: 2 (3-1)
    Effective Sync Ratio: 40 (Base), 60 (Plugsuit)

Traits & Assets:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Traits

Positive

Natural Talent: For unknown reasons, Nathan is simply good at being an Eva pilot, possessing an intuitive knowledge for his machine’s abilities than even his own body. +5 to Agility.

Beginner’s Luck: Sometimes things just go Nathan’s way. Whenever he spends a Fate Point to reroll a Test, he gains a +10 bonus for that Test.

Negative

Open Mind: Nathan’s special connection to his Eva Unit gives him a heightened agility and level of control than most others. It also makes him more sensitive to its pain. Decrease Feedback Threshold by 1.

Empathic: Nathan’s desire to be with others has made his Ego Barrier more sensitive to dissolution than others. Whenever you take Ego Damage, you take an additional 2 points.

Assets

Military Nut (5): War-games, wars, and the implements of wars; is there anything better to know about when a war comes a-calling? You gain Proficiency in Common Lore [War] and Scholastic Lore [Tactics], along with the Talented (Common Lore [War]) and Talented (Scholastic Lore [Tactics]) Talents.

Driven (10): 'Never give up, never surrender' - this is your mantra.You gain a conditional Fate Point that may only be spent in situations to overcome incredible odds or when refusing to back down from a superior enemy.

Drawbacks

Fanatical (NAU Authority) (10): Choose an organization, cause, or moral code. You will follow the tenants of that code (or orders handed down by important officials of that organization) even if it means danger or death. Failure to attempt to do so (but not attempting to and failing) forces you to burn a Fate Point, removing this Drawback permanently.

Hydrophobia (5): Nathan is intensely terrified of bodies of water. When confronted by his phobia, he takes a -20 to willpower and automatically fails any rolled Fear Test for as long as he is in its presence or otherwise confronted by it.

Talents & Skills:

Spoiler
    Show
    Skills

Starting/Basic Skills:
    Dodge (Ag)
    Awareness (Per)
    Literacy (Int)
    Speak Language [English] (Int)
    Tuning (WP)
    Common Lore: Local News

Proficient Skills:
    Common Lore: War
    Scholastic Lore: Tactics
    Common Lore: NAU History
    Common Lore: General World History

Trained Skills:

Talented Skills:
    Common Lore: War
    Scholastic Lore: Tactics

Skill Mastery:

Tuning: The Absolute Territory Field defines the area of space around the user that they can influence to bend to their command. It is the weapon of choice of the Angels, and a powerful tool for those that are capable of utilizing its potential. Tuning may be tested only by those with an active A.T. Field to perform a number of minor effects.

Talents:
    Starting Talents
    Manipulation I
    Biological Upgrade
    Structural Upgrade
    Deflective Field
    Neutralize
    Restrict Shot
    Quick Spread
    Scan Field
    AT Maneuver
    Sound Constitution

Current Talents
    Manipulation 1
    Biological Upgrade
    Structural Upgrade
    Deflective Field
    Neutralize
    Restrict Shot
    Quick Spread
    Scan Field
    AT Maneuver
    Sound Constitution

Spoiler
    Show

Current Gear:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Weapons:

Suit:
    Standard Plugsuit: +20% Sync Ratio, 2AP (Body, Arms, Legs).

Entry Plug:
    Standard Entry Plug: +5WS, +5BS.

Misc:
    NAU ID: Nathan Worthington

Backstory & Eva:

Spoiler
    Show

History:

Spoiler
    Show

PRMM

Nathan’s past is, even to him, much of a mystery. While he remembers brief snippets of his life and origins, it was almost all lost in the sea of LCL in the Third Impact.

However, one day, he emerged from the orange sea, gasping and choking for air, primal fear gripping his heart, driving him inland, away from the waters he hated. He wandered for days, before being picked up the LPA, who took the boy in and gave him food, clothing, and a roof over his head… But he was still a blank slate, living in fear of those around him.

His life changed forever when NAU Blackwatch scouts raided the LPA base, killing the rebel forces and discovering the boy alone, quietly staring out the window. They debated whether or not to take the boy with them or let him go, reasoning that with their low rations he would only be a burden. In a curious moment, perhaps out of compassion or hidden cunning, the commanding officer of the scouting party gave up his rations to feed the boy, and they brought him with them back to Chicago, the NAU capital.

At the city, he was poked, prodded, and tested, put through great scrutiny before the scientists brought him before the great machine left behind from the world before, the massive Eva unit 15. Bidden to pilot it, he entered the cockpit, almost killing himself when the cockpit became flooded with LCL, provoking him into a frenzy, his synch ratio fluctuating radically, when something… Sparked.

The dormant Evangelion suddenly came to life, glowing with an inner luminescence, and Nathan felt a calming, soothing touch upon his mind. His awareness was suddenly extended, and he could feel the Absolute Territory surrounding him, bending it to his will. The NAU had found their pilot. He was trained in the arts of war and battle, honed to become the ultimate weapon in their arsenal. The Eva he dubbed MacIfrain, a name he remembered from long ago, the glowing giant looking like it had crawled out of the abyss itself. Nathan himself was isolated from the outside world, taught by computers and people far away as he slowly lost himself in his new identity.

As he grew into a burgeoning pilot and soldier, the government placed him in the care of Isidore Boucher, a curious new influence on the sheltered young boy’s life. He was drawn further and further out, encountering all sorts of new people, things he did not understand, things he desired to understand, but simultaneously feared.

Nathan Worthington, the pilot of Eva unit 15, was soon ready to begin the execution of his duties.

Portraits:

Spoiler
    Show

Characteristics:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Designation: Eva Unit 15
    Nickname: "MacIfreann"
    ATS: 5 (Plugsuit: 7)
    Movement: 6/12/18/24
    Internal Battery Rounds: 6
    Berserk Type: Thaumaturge

Colors:
    Primary: Gunmetal Grey
    Secondary: Dark Red

{table=head] Stat | Base | Mods | Total
    WS | 32 | +0| 32
    BS | 27 | +0| 27
    S | 30 | +0 | 30
    T | 30 | - | 30
    Ag | 35 | 0| 35[/table]

Wounds
    {table=head]Stat | Armour | Wounds
    Head | 2 | 5/5
    R Arm | 2 | 7/7
    L Arm | 2 | 7/7
    Body | 4| 11/11
    R Leg | 2 | 7/7
    L Leg | 2 | 7/7 [/table]

Features:

Spoiler
    Show

History: REDACTED
    EVA Unit 15 is an enigma, its history completely erased.

Mutation Feature: Photosynthetic
    Eva Unit 15 is an odd specimen, showing alternative methods of growth, almost as if they we’re trying to create it out of a… plant? It is able to absorb and sustain itself on sunlight, giving it extra internal battery life. But this isn't the strangest aspect of the Eva…

Mutation Feature: Luminescence
    The Evangelion's blood carries a phosphoric chemical compound that causes it to glow with colored light. The issue is that this glowing often carries over to various tissues and even certain sections of the Evangelion's external armor, and worse still, it doesn't actually have to be dark for the Evangelion to turn neon. The pilot automatically gains the Flare AT Power while piloting the Evangelion and may use it on any Angel that can visually see them regardless of range, but takes a -10 penalty to Concealment tests, which increases to -30 at night or in the dark.

Soul Feature: ????
    [REDACTED]

Construction Feature: Wingless
    Due to a combination of production flaws, the Evangelion lacks shoulder pylons entirely, and the docking points that go with them. However, the lack of actual pylons forced the Evangelion's creators to be more creative, finding other places to potentially place docking points. The Evangelion begins play with a single one of these docking points, and a single Holster to go with it. More docking points may be purchased at the cost of one SUP each, and the Evangelion may have a maximum number of docking ports equal to its Strength Bonus.

Customization:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Biological Upgrades:

Hypercoagulant(1)

Due to the Eva’s second nature, the healing process begins quickly, its blood more like a sticky sap than the nourishing life we know pumping through our veins.

An Evangelion with the Hypercoagulant upgrade only suffers the effects of Blood Loss for a single turn before the bleeding halts completely and the condition is removed

Structural Upgrades:

Standard Entry Plug (00)

The entry plug is unarguably the single most important component to the Eva Project. Serving as the sole interface between pilot and machine, the Eva Units would be completely useless without it, even with the A-10 nerve clip, plugsuit, limiters and control core in place. The entry plug provides direct communication to Blackwatch Command, the control interface for the Eva, custom combat software and heads-up display, visual feed to the world outside, a built in ejection system, and 16 hours of climate control and breathable oxygen.

The pilot's WS/BS are increased by 5 when piloting with this Entry Plug.

Retractable Hip Holster (0)

Due to the Eva’s odd design, its hip was turned into the necessary holster it needed for storing weaponry. (0)

An Evangelion with the Holster load-out equipped may store a single clip of ammunition or Compact weapon inside or attached to the equipped Hip. Items stored with a Holster are accessible with a Free Action, though it must still be Readied as normal.

Weapon Rack (1)

The MacIfrain has a holster on his back for carrying larger-scale weaponry if needed.

Same as above, really.

Weapon Upgrades:

A.T. Powers:
    Spoiler
    Show

A.T. Power (Neutralize)
    A.T. Power (Restrict Shot)
    A.T. Power (Flare) [Sucks to be me -_-]
    A.T. Power: (Ping)

A.T. Power: (Focal Thrust)
    ATP Cost: 6

Activation: Full Action.

Range: 40 dam.

Effect: When you use this power, make an attack roll as if it were a ranged attack, using Synch Ratio instead of Ballistic Skill. It deals damage as a 1d10+4 Impact damage weapon with a Penetration of 0 and a Breach of 8.

Augmentation: For every 1 additional ATP spent on this power, its damage, Penetration and Breach increase by 1 and the range increases by 10 dam.

Weaponry:
    Spoiler
    Show

Progressive Knife
    1d5+4R
    BR: +1
    PEN: 4
    Compact, Progressive (03)

EXP, BUP, WUP, and SUP Expenditures and Totals
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rank I: Initiate (000-999)

Current Total EXP: 000
    Current Total EXP Spent: 750
    Total EXP Gained: 750

EXP Purchases

WUP x 1 – 100 EXP
    Manipulation 1 – 100 EXP
    Quick Spread – 100 EXP
    Manipulation 1 – 100 EXP
    Scan Field – 100 EXP
    Simple Synch Ratio - 100 EXP
    AT Maneuver - 100 EXP

Current Total BUP: 00
    Total Gained: 01
    Current Total SUP: 00
    Current Total WUP: 00
    Current Requisition Total: 00

Side Story

Spoiler
    Show

PRMM

The world… Was dark. And cold. So, so cold. There was no warmth to eke from this place, a topsy-turvy world without comfort or love or hope.

Where am I?

He felt the ebb and flow of the waters around him, pushing him back and forth in tides he couldn’t see, only perceive with limited senses. There was an odd rumbling noise, bubbles roiling around him.

Where am I?

… He felt? He felt… He didn’t… Which way was up? Where was up? Far… Above? He could see the smallest shimmer of light, a small white speck, offering hope.

Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god Oh god

His lungs burned, everything burned, he couldn’t take it everything burned. He pushed out with muscles that screamed in protest, reaching for the gleaming light, desperate to save himself. It almost felt like he could just reach out and touch it, be transported far away, if only he could-

No

The last vestiges of air in his lungs escaped, water pouring in to replace it, flooding his system with fluid. He choked and gagged, his internal organs seizing and convulsing, trying to restore life to his dying brain.

Please

His frantic struggles stilled… And he began to sink back into the depths of the dark, losing himself once more in the sea of LCL.

A great eye stared down at him, glowing and wreathed with fires of hatred. It was massive, terrifying in scale, and it stared down at him, and it knew him. It knew him, it knew him, it knew him, it knew him, it knew him, it could see him. A soundless scream escaped his lips as the eye burned him through body and soul, flaying him apart one layer at a time.

NATHAN

Fire consumed his soul, the eye growing wider, no longer a thing that could be seen, it was his world. He saw the eye, and the eye saw him. And hatred… It consumed him.

BurnKillHopeDrownWaterOCEANDROWNNATHANNATHANNATHAN NATHANWAKEUP

He woke to the sound of crashing waves, the tide rolling in gently and slowly, sea foam lapping at his heels, the grit of sand scouring his face. With muscles that felt like broken glass, he painstakingly pushed himself up, flopping onto his back to stare at the black sky, a large white void in the heavens interrupting the endless black of night.

Moon

It was an unbidden thought, but he was happy (happy?) to know he knew it. He almost allowed himself to relax, when the crashing of waves brought him back to reality.

Ocean. Water. Drown.

Panic gripped his heart.

Water. Drown. I drown. Die. No. No. No. Die. Run.

With a scream of fear and agony, he pushed himself up, kicking at the sand to gain some forward momentum. He fell forward, his face smashing into the sand, stinging in pain as it left dozens of tiny cuts on his cheek, salty tears dripping from his eyes, exacerbating the pain.

RUN

Without a second of hesitation, He pushed himself up once again, legs kicking and pedaling in the sand, until he was finally able to get up and running, fleeing into the jungles ahead. Branches whipped against his face, sticks broke beneath his feet, but still he ran, long and far into the night.

Away from the ocean.

Away from the water.

Away from death.

Alternate Images:
    Spoiler
    Show

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Last edited by Julian84; 2013-05-29 at 04:07 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8

The In-Character Thread is now up, and an establishing post shall be put up very soon. Following that, the thread will be officially open season for posting.

Linked for your convenience: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...0#post15015390

9. - Top - End - #9

I'm going to take the liberty of presuming then that I can stop following the recruitment thread. Glad to be onboard with the rest of ya!

10. - Top - End - #10

Slight change of plans, the ASG, CMJ, and NAU are going to be introduced separately, in that order. All the posts should be up at around relatively the same time period, with the ASG post already up and me currently halfway through the CMJ one.

Your time is nearly upon you, my players. Hang in there.

11. - Top - End - #11

The introductions posts have been put in place.

ASG pilots, you are currently bunked in your shared room, in Berlin-2's underground military bunker. CMJ pilots, the post demonstrates that you are in your respective entry plugs and entering a VR simulation of Tokyo-3 for the purposes of testing your Eva vs Eva fighting abilities. You are both wearing helmets similar to what Mari wears in the opening fight of Evangelion 2.0, which is what filters what you see.

As for the NAU players, where you both are is self explanatory in the context of the post.

The IC thread is officially open for business!

Edit: IMPORTANT UPDATE!

For the convenience of the players and the sake of my sanity, I've transplanted the entirety of the Weapons Features/Qualities sections for both AdEva Borderline and the Dark Heresy rulebook for the sake of easy reference material to this post. Admin knows I certainly find it a pain flipping through two separate rule-books constantly, myself. This is a result of that annoyance. Feel free to use it to clarify the meanings of things like Tearing, Unreliable, etc, rather than looking through Dark Heresy. That's what it's here for.

I'd add it to the OP, but there appears to be a character limit.

The Weapon Features List: A-P
    Spoiler
    Show

Accurate
    Some weapons are designed with precision in mind and respond superbly in skilled hands. They grant an additional bonus of +10 to the firer’s Ballistic Skill when used with an Aim Action, this is in addition to the bonus granted from Aiming.

Absorbing
    On a successful hit, a weapon with the Absorbing quality lowers the target's Deflection by 4 until the beginning of their next turn.

Balanced
    Some weapons, such as swords and knives, are designed so that the weight of the hilt balances the weight of the blade, making the weapon easier to wield. Balanced weapons grant a +10 bonus to Weapon Skill Tests made to Parry.

Beam
    When using a weapon with the Beam quality, after hitting a target the previous turn, the wielder may make a Standard Attack on their turn that automatically succeeds on the Ballistic Skill Test to hit, using the same number of Degrees of Success as the previous attack. This target may not Dodge or Deflect the attack, which is resolved against the same hit location as the previous attack. If the wielder is hit while maintaining fire in this way, they must make a Hard (-30) Ballistic Skill Test or else the beam is knocked off target by the attack and counts as having missed.

Binary
    When the weapon is purchased, pick a second weapon from the General weapons list. The weapon may change shape to that weapon, or revert to its original shape as a Free Action. The pilot must pay for both weapons individually, but any upgrades applied to either of the the weapon's forms apply to the other as long as it would be a valid upgrade for that weapon.

Blast (X)
    Many missiles, grenades and some guns create an explosion when they hit their target. When working out a hit from a Blast weapon anyone within the weapon’s blast radius in metres, indicated by the number in parenthesis, is also hit. Roll Hit Location and Damage individually for each person affected by a blast.

Burst
    A weapon with the Burst quality may make Semi-automatic Burst or Full Auto Burst actions as Half Actions, but do not gain a bonus to Ballistic Skill when doing so.

Carbine
    Basic weapons with the Carbine quality impose only a -10 penalty when wielded single-handedly, rather than the normal -20.

Chain
    The weapon has the Tearing quality from Dark Heresy, but does not add the wielder's Strength Bonus to Damage.

Compact
    A weapon with the Compact quality is small and lightweight enough to be stored in and retrieved from an Evangelion's Wing Holster in combat. Compact weapons, due to their slight weight and small size, are easy to control, reducing the penalty for attacking with two weapons in one turn by 10. If a Compact weapon deals 1d5 Damage, a result of 9 or 10 on the damage die will trigger a Righteous Fury.

Defensive
    A Defensive weapon, such as a shield, is intended to be used to block attacks and is awkward when used for making attacks. Defensive weapons grant a +15 bonus to tests made when used to Parry, but take a –10 penalty when used to make attacks.

Flame
    Flame weapons project a cone of flame out to the range of the weapon. Unlike other weapons, flamers have just one range, and when fired, cast fiery death out to this distance. The wielder does not need to Test Ballistic Skill; he simply fires the weapon. All creatures in the flame’s path, a cone-shaped area extending in a 30 degree arc from the firer out to the weapon’s range, must make an Agility Test or be struck by the flames and take damage normally. If they take damage, they must succeed on a second Agility Test or be set on fire. Cover does not protect characters from attacks made by Flame weapons. Because Flame weapons make no roll to hit, they are always considered to hit targets in the body, and will Jam if the firer rolls a 9 on his Damage dice (before adding any bonuses).

Flexible
    Some weapons are made up from lots of loosely connected segments, such as chains or supple woven hides, such as whips. These kinds of weapons lash about when used to attack and cannot be Parried.

Hyper Progressive
    The weapon gains the benefits of the Progressive quality, and in addition deals an additional 1 Damage for every Degree of Success on the attack roll. However, the weapon adds only half the wielders Strength Bonus to Damage, and if the Weapon Skill Test to hit fails with 2 or more Degrees of Failure, the blade is destroyed. Replacing the blade takes a Full Action, and the replacement blade may be stored as a Compact melee weapon.

Inaccurate
    Weapons with this quality are either badly designed or simply woefully made, and regardless of the care taken when used, offer little better than a lucky chance to hit. No bonus is gained from the use of the Aim Action with such weapons.

Incendiary
    A target hit by a weapon with the Incendiary quality catches fire, requiring a successful Tuning Test or a Full Action to put themselves out. While on fire, the location struck takes 2d10 Damage per turn, ignoring Armor Points.

Longshot
    Weapons with the Longshot quality are treated as having unlimited maximum range. As long as the target is within visible range, treat it as being at Short Range, otherwise, range categories do not apply. Though the weapon may attack targets in orbit around the earth, it deals half Damage when doing so unless it is enhanced by the Spatial Funnel power or firing through a Krasnikov Tube.

Maser
    All Maser weapons trigger a Righteous Fury on a roll of 9 or 10, as the explosive discharge of intense heat inside the target's vital organs stands a far greater chance of causing critical damage than conventional penetrating weaponry. Due to their lack of complex mechanical internals, Maser weapons cannot Jam, and a roll that would cause them to Jam does not cause the wielder to automatically miss.

Mounted
    Mounted weaponry cannot be fired from a non-mounted position. The weapon may either be mounted on an Evangelion equipped with the G-Type Chassis upgrade or using its built-in supports. Fitting the weapon to an Eva requires a Full Action, while properly deploying and setting it up externally requires two Full Actions. The weapon loses its mounted status if moved from the location it was mounted. In either case, the weapon still requires two hands to operate, and does not provide the benefit of bracing unless Braced otherwise.

A Basic weapon mounted on a G-Type Chassis reduces the Evangelion's Agility by 10. A Heavy weapon mounted on a G-Type Chassis reduces the Evangelion's Agility by 20.

Overheats
    Certain weapons are prone to overheating, either because of poor design or they fire unstable superheated ammunition. An unmodified to hit roll of 91 or higher causes the weapon to Overheat. Roll 1d10 and consult Table 5-6: Weapon Overheating to see what happens.
    Spoiler
    Show
    1–5 The firer must make a Toughness Test or drop
    the weapon. The weapon cannot be fired for
    1d10 Rounds.

6–8 The f irer takes 1d10+2 Energy Damage and
    must drop the weapon. In addition the weapon
    is too hot to pick up (anyone trying takes
    1d10+1 Energy Damage) for 1d10 Rounds.

9–10 The weapon explodes and is destroyed. The firer
    and anyone within four metres takes Damage as
    if they had taken a single hit from the weapon

Particle
    When a weapon with the Particle quality deals at least 1 point of Damage after Toughness Bonus and Armor Points, remove an additional 1d5 Wounds from that location after the damage is dealt. If there are no Wounds left to remove on the location hit, damage is dealt as usual.

Pneumatic
    A weapon with the Pneumatic quality automatically confirms Righteous Furies.

Positron
    Any attack made with a Positron weapon adds its total Penetration value to the Breach Rating of the attack.

Power Field
    A field of power wreathes weapons with this quality, increasing its Damage and Penetration. Such modifiers are already included in the weapon’s profile. When you successfully use this weapon to Parry an attack made with a weapon that lacks this quality, you have a 75% chance of destroying your attacker’s weapon.

Precise
    When wielding a weapon with the Precise quality, you may take the Half Aim action as a Free Action.

Primitive
    Crude and basic in design, these kinds of weapons, while still deadly, are less effective against modern armor. All Armor Points are doubled against hits from Primitive weapons, unless the armor also has the Primitive quality.

Progressive
    When rolling damage with a Progressive weapon, roll the damage die twice and take the better result. If the end result is below the weapon's Progressive rating, treat it as having rolled a number equal to the rating.

The Weapon Features List: R-Z
    Spoiler
    Show
    Recharge
    Because of the volatile nature of the weapon’s ammunition or due to the way it fires, the weapon needs time between shots to Recharge. The weapon must spend the Round after firing building up a charge and cannot be fired—in effect you can only fire the weapon every other Round.

Reliable
    Based on tried and true technology, Reliable weapons seldom fail. If a Reliable weapon Jams, roll 1d10 and only on a roll of 10 has it in fact Jammed, otherwise it just misses as normal.

Scatter
    The standard ammunition of these weapons spreads out when fired, hitting more of the target. If fired at a foe within Point Blank range, each two degrees of success the firer scores indicates another hit (use Table 7-6: Multiple Hits on page 190). However, at longer ranges this spread of small projectiles reduces its effectiveness. All Armour Points are doubled against hits from scatter weapons at Long or Extreme Range.

Shocking
    Shocking weapons can Stun their opponents with a powerful surge of energy. A target that takes at least 1 point of Damage from a Shocking weapon, after Armour and Toughness Bonus, must make a Toughness Test, though they receive a +10 bonus for every Armour point they have on the location hit. If they fail, they are Stunned for a number of Rounds equal to half the Damage they suffered, rounded down.

Smoke
    Rather than inflicting Damage, these weapons throw up dense clouds of smoke to create cover. When a hit is scored from a weapon with the Smoke quality, it creates a smokescreen 3d10 meters in diameter from the point of impact. This screen lasts for 2d10 Rounds, or less in adverse weather conditions (see the effects of Smoke on page 210).

Snare
    Weapons with this quality are designed to entangle enemies. On a successful hit, the target must make an Agility Test or be immobilized. An immobilized target can attempt no other actions except to try to escape the bonds. He can attempt to burst the bonds (a Strength Test) or wriggle free (an Agility Test) in his Turn. The target is considered helpless until he escapes.

Tearing
    Tearing weapons are vicious devices, often using multitudes of fast-moving jagged teeth to rip into flesh and bone. These weapons roll two dice for Damage and choose the highest.

Throwing
    Melee weapons with the Throwing quality may be thrown as a Standard Attack, or as part of a Full Move, with a range of 10dam. Throwing attacks are resolved with Ballistic Skill rather than Weapon Skill, but still add the thrower's Strength Bonus to damage dealt. On a successful hit, or if Deflected or Dodged, the weapon falls to the ground adjacent to the target and may be retrieved as a Ready Action (at GM discretion the weapon may become lodged in the foe if appropriate). If the Ballistic Skill Test to hit fails, consult the Dark Heresy Scatter Diagram (Dark Heresy, page 196) to see where the weapon lands.

Toxic
    Some weapons rely on toxins and poisons to do their damage. Anyone that takes Damage from a Toxic weapon, after reduction for Armour and Toughness Bonus must make a Toughness Test with a –5 penalty for every point of Damage taken. Success indicates there is no further effect from the weapon. Failure however deals an immediate 1d10 points of Impact Damage to the target with no reduction from Armour or Toughness Bonus.

Unbalanced
    Heavy and difficult to ready after an attack, these kinds of weapons impose a –10% penalty when used to Parry.

Unreliable
    Certain weapons misfire more often than normal because they are badly maintained or constructed. An Unreliable weapon suffers a Jam on a roll of 91 or higher, even if fired on Semi or Full Auto.

Unstable
    Weapons with this quality use ammunition that is both volatile and unstable and can react unpredictably when detonated. When an Unstable weapon scores a hit, roll 1d10. On a score of 1 it inflicts only half Damage, on a score of 2–9 it deals normal Damage, and on a score of 10 it inflicts twice the normal Damage.

Unwieldy
    Huge and often top-heavy, Unwieldy weapons are too awkward to be used defensively. Unwieldy weapons cannot be used to Parry.
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2013-04-03 at 10:12 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12

Quick series of queiries for us simulator monkeys. Do we have to worry about power mechanics while in the simulator - ie do we have an infinite symbol there or do we still have to perform in the simulation with the concept of the normal span of battery life? Or since it's a T3 simulation is the Eva hooked up to a power cable and there are others throughout the city and all that this implies when fighting intelligent human enemies that can target these etc?

Also do we have open communication with one another, or to the technicians or will this be a silent operation? Just considering the possibilities before I work on post.

Initiative (1d10+4)[10]

Besides the power issues and the weapon loadout stuff, do our evas have the same stats etc or any other mechanical changes we need to be aware of before we begin?

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by Lothmar View Post
    Quick series of queiries for us simulator monkeys. Do we have to worry about power mechanics while in the simulator - ie do we have an infinite symbol there or do we still have to perform in the simulation with the concept of the normal span of battery life? Or since it's a T3 simulation is the Eva hooked up to a power cable and there are others throughout the city and all that this implies when fighting intelligent human enemies that can target these etc?

Also do we have open communication with one another, or to the technicians or will this be a silent operation? Just considering the possibilities before I work on post.

Initiative [roll0]

Besides the power issues and the weapon loadout stuff, do our evas have the same stats etc or any other mechanical changes we need to be aware of before we begin?
    As far as the VR simulator goes, you are running on umbilical power for this fight, to get as accurate data as possible. Yes, there are umbilical stations scattered around the city, about five in total, counting the two you both are attached to. Both of you are starting about 30 dam across from one another. The nearest umbilical station to Jacob are about 40 dam to his left, for your information.

You have communication with the technicians, but not each other. Your Evangelions have been replicated to the best of the technician's ability in the simulation. You have the same Eva stats as any other time.

Some info on your environment: The simulation's area of choice is the aforementioned Tokyo-3, Pre-Impact. The skies are filled with storm clouds and a light drizzle falls from the heavens. Thunder booms in the air. The city is mostly poorly lit, the Evas appearing to one another as somewhat luminous silhouettes, the secondary colors for your respective Units glowing dimly.
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2013-04-03 at 11:47 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14

~shakes fist for having Neon white~ *chuckle*

*edited and moved for convenience*
    Last edited by Lothmar; 2013-04-03 at 12:29 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Your average building in the Tokyo-3 simulation has about 4 AP, and works the same as cover in DH does: When damage dealt to the structure exceeds the cover's AP points, reduce the total AP by the extra amount. In other words, a building of 4 AP that has taken 8 damage is completely destroyed. Additional damage goes straight through the building to the target behind.
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2013-04-03 at 12:21 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16

Ok so everything is replicated - can I choose not to use my wingloadout batteries since we have cables for this simulation? Just asking to consider my tactics and speed.

Gah blargh, forgot my office comp doesn't have the DH book... I know a 'run' action imposes a penalty to BS but I forget, does it also give a momentum bonus (for lack of a better term) of some kind to the enemy if the melee you following it in the same round? Does the same apply for tactical advance (forget if that's what it's called) which like run imposes the bs penalty but might also grant cover AP (figure if we're fighting in a cityscape it seems appropriate to 'use the appropriately sized cover')?
    Last edited by Lothmar; 2013-04-03 at 01:04 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17

Quote Originally Posted by Lothmar View Post
    Ok so everything is replicated - can I choose not to use my wingloadout batteries since we have cables for this simulation? Just asking to consider my tactics and speed.

Gah blargh, forgot my office comp doesn't have the DH book... I know a 'run' action imposes a penalty to BS but I forget, does it also give a momentum bonus (for lack of a better term) of some kind to the enemy if the melee you following it in the same round? Does the same apply for tactical advance (forget if that's what it's called) which like run imposes the bs penalty but might also grant cover AP (figure if we're fighting in a cityscape it seems appropriate to 'use the appropriately sized cover')?

I'll send you a PM to a PDF version for Dark Heresy. For Run, enemies have a -20 BS and +20 WS against you until your next Turn. Tactical Advance allows you to make a Full Action Move to a position of cover, but doesn't inflict any bonuses or penalties.

You're equipped with your battery wing-loadout as normal, however, since even with umbilicals you're still in danger of getting them destroyed. However, you can eject them off of you without the batteries on them being drained first as a Half Action, though they can't be picked up again afterwards.
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2013-04-03 at 01:35 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18

*Blink* i'll have to check that when I get home, I really thought you imposed a ballistic penalty on your enemy for moving fast... But if im wrong then im wrong.

19. - Top - End - #19

Crap, mis-posted! Running imposes a -20 BS penalty on your enemy. Editing now.

EDIT: Also, Fearan brought up a good question on the session lengths and how this affects Fate Point renewal. Sessions in this sense are represented by the Episodes of each Season, with Fate Points being refreshed at the start of each Episode. Season Finales, the (obviously) final episodes of the Seasons, will have Fate Points refreshed at both the beginning and approximate middle of the session.
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2013-04-03 at 01:41 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Karl and Elfriede don't really have any setup; should we just be playing poker in our room or something?

I'm not very good at writing long pages of fluff without context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    No matter how straitjacketed a society, not matter how powerful and divine the authority at the subjective top, there will always, always be dissent of some sort.
    Gillian Tristarrom, the Stillborn Spark: Deceased/30 AP

Cuthalion's Avatar Service: More fun than a barrel full of Aasimar

21. - Top - End - #21

Quote Originally Posted by Nexaduro View Post
    Karl and Elfriede don't really have any setup; should we just be playing poker in our room or something?

I'm not very good at writing long pages of fluff without context.
    You're sleeping in your shared room when the alarms come on and you're alerted by speaker that Rostock has been destroyed. Check the IC thread.

EDIT: Also, for the sake of the story, I've assigned Lothmar's Evangelion Unit as Unit-19, and Fearan's as Unit-02B. as the Unit-07 he has chosen. This can be changed at your request, and the upcoming ASG post edited to reflect it. If not, it will serve as your primary Evangelion designation for the game, besides personal nicknames.
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2013-04-03 at 10:01 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

When should I call for the operation to start, GM? Will there be an interruption before I'm allowed to do so, or I'm clear to begin?

On that note, some description of what we're raiding would be appreciated, if only to know where to drop Nathan.

Lastly, does he have battery packs or a mobile umbilical station? I'd like the support team to have an extra battery in tow if so, to replace his once its expended.

23. - Top - End - #23

Ugh, wow - sorry fell asleep at like 6 or 7 last night and was just out like a light till work. Good news is I feel great. ^^

I should easily post today.

24. - Top - End - #24

Decided not to write out a spoiler with multiple possible tactics and instead just wait to see who has initiative so I can choose to write my initial action or just respond to my opponents.

Im almost sad that the highest numbered Eva is a provisional... ~chuckle~
    Last edited by Lothmar; 2013-04-04 at 11:44 AM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Spending a Fate point to get 10 on initiative check for 12.
    FP's left - 2/3

Btw, Lothmar, how did you managed to get a +4 on initiative, with two battery wing loadouts, each lowering your agility by 5?
    Last edited by Fearan; 2013-04-04 at 11:48 AM.
    English isn't my native. Sorry for all misunderstandings.
    Warning: This user is a powerplayer and a TYPE-Lunatic

Familiar summons YOU avatar by happyturtle

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by babel_matrix View Post
    When should I call for the operation to start, GM? Will there be an interruption before I'm allowed to do so, or I'm clear to begin?

On that note, some description of what we're raiding would be appreciated, if only to know where to drop Nathan.

Lastly, does he have battery packs or a mobile umbilical station? I'd like the support team to have an extra battery in tow if so, to replace his once its expended.
    You can drop him when ready.

You're about a minute away from flying over Brownsville and dropping Nathan into the city, where the NAU has set up a mobile umbilical cable and left a custom prototype HE Mass Driver with white phosphorous shells for him to play with. From there, Nathan will lay siege, targeting Miami National Airport, the LPA's designated air field, and draw as much attention to himself as possible, preferably through explosions. Miami National is where the bulk of the LPA's aerial defenses lie, so destroying that will leave Allapatta, the primary target, entirely open to carpet bombing.

While the LPA is distracted with him, you are to send in the bombers to reduce Allapatta to a hissing, burning parking lot. Allapata is mostly a shantytown at this point, lots of non-combatants, many of them refuges from Vincent Underground, though General Jekyll Moroeu, the LPA's de facto leader, is known to be in the area as well. The NAU wants them all gone, so you are ordered to wipe them out indiscriminately. Of particular notice in a large, solid black pyramidal structure in Curtis Park, which intelligence suggests may house an N2 missile. The capture of that location is of high priority, for fear that the rebels might launch it at the capital in a panic.

While this is happening, you will continue your flight to Fort Lauderdale and continue commanding from there. Upon mission success, Unit-15 will be ordered to return there as well for repairs and preparations for transport back to Chicago.

27. - Top - End - #27

~Shakes fist~ *Chuckle*

Now to see how painful this will turn out. ^^

*Edit* Oh right, the Eva's initiative - not mine. *Bonks Head* so -1.

I think I can eject those as a free action though, so my initiative could go up by 1 if I did that correct?
    Last edited by Lothmar; 2013-04-04 at 11:51 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28

Alright, so Initiative order for the VR fight is Fearan, then Lothmar. Have fun kicking the tar out of each other in the name of self-promotion.

Edit: No, because the only way you could eject them would be to use a Free Action, and by that point initiative order has already been determined. Also, I believe Fearan's Initiative is higher than yours, regardless. You could still eject them afterwards to make it easier to Dodge, of course, but it won't change initiative order.
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2013-04-04 at 11:55 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29

OrcBarbarianGuy

I may have missed this in the shuffle, but does the NAU have any mottos, slogans, or anthems I could be made aware of? I need them for reasons

30. - Top - End - #30

I may have missed this in the shuffle, but does the NAU have any mottos, slogans, or anthems I could be made aware of? I need them for reasons
    "Dum Spiro, Spero"

"While I breathe, I hope."

EDIT: Also, Lothmar, you probably don't want to be shooting that Pallet Rifle one handed if you can help it. Besides the fact that I'm pretty certain it would hurt your aim, realistically the recoil would damage your arm as well.
    Last edited by Spartan Altego; 2013-04-04 at 12:22 PM.