Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 1484
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Bushranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuck here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Becky finds the flip failing, and lets go, just in time for Ivaz's leg to catch her, and knocks her right over. She does a backflip, landing slightly awkwardly on her shoulder, but collects herself, pausing to circle and size up her apartment.

    Odds are there are shadows. Shadows everywhere.

    Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show


    Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

    BR's Bag o' Nuts The Russkijs Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments Pianos Tumbleweeds Drow Bloodline Half-Drow Noble Lacy Items

  2. - Top - End - #572
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Ivaz moves in, going on the attack now. She'll try to throw as many fast punches as she can. None of them are powerful, but she just wants to keep Becky too busy to do anything but block.

    And move backwards.

    Towards the shadows.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  3. - Top - End - #573
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Bushranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuck here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Becky does indeed find herself blocking! But she does try to get a few good jabs in to Ivaz's stomach, as they reach the shadows...

    Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show


    Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

    BR's Bag o' Nuts The Russkijs Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments Pianos Tumbleweeds Drow Bloodline Half-Drow Noble Lacy Items

  4. - Top - End - #574
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Ivaz takes the jabs, moving her body with them a little so they don't hurt as much. She doesn't let them distract her, though. She's got a plan.

    As soon as both of Becky's feet touch a shadow, Ivaz throws her right arm low, as if she's going for a gut shot. Except she doesn't. She thrusts her hand at the shadow and flicks it out to the side.

    And then Becky may find herself suddenly sinking into the shadows below her.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  5. - Top - End - #575
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Bushranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuck here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Becky, for a moment, finds herself bewildered as her forwards progress slows...and then she looks down.

    "...hey!" she protests, then she looks back up at Ivaz with a smirk. "I can think of all kinds of fun ways you could use that," she drawls - before abruptly trying to open a shadow portal for herself to fall through, intending to emerge near the ceiling above Ivaz's head.

    The catch being she has to open it in the shadows Ivaz is affecting...and thus she might tell that the attempt is being made.

    Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show


    Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

    BR's Bag o' Nuts The Russkijs Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments Pianos Tumbleweeds Drow Bloodline Half-Drow Noble Lacy Items

  6. - Top - End - #576
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Ivaz gives a wink and a grin.

    Becky's idea may have worked. I mean, I don't know if she can make a shadow within a shadow. Too much for my head to wrap around.

    However, once her feet are in, Ivaz flicks her hand again, and Becky will stop sinking. Like it was wet cement that suddenly dried solid.

    Might be hard to do her portal thing with her feet stuck like that.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  7. - Top - End - #577
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Bushranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuck here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Indeed, Becky's portal fizzles and she finds herself quite stuck! About halfway up her calves in the shadows as she tugs at the sudden restraint, scowling. But she realises she never said no powers...

    "So, you gonna leave poor little old me like this or come knock me out?" she challenges, clenching her fists in anticipation!

    Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show


    Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

    BR's Bag o' Nuts The Russkijs Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments Pianos Tumbleweeds Drow Bloodline Half-Drow Noble Lacy Items

  8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Malechenar]

    "I can't say we weren't expecting this mayor. Which is why we actually have our own idea how to repay for the unfortunate damage to Eastside. See we actually have connections to several farming communities of our own world so if we just get a list of all the animals that need replacing we can do that for you." She offers. "We understand that there are pets and other more unusual that might have died as well, but those we can't get in our homeworld we can always get in inside."
    "However you repopulate the animals of Eastside is not our concern, so long as it is legal and transparent. We do expect a record of where the animals come from," the Mayor says. "You should receive a detailed list within a week."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

  9. - Top - End - #579
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Ivaz chuckles.

    I thought I had to pin you. I'll gladly knock you out if you want, but I guess we should clarify the victory terms, first.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  10. - Top - End - #580
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Shadowcaller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Avatar by Gulaghar

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    [Malechenar]

    "Very well. We will expect a detailed list from you in a week then. Anything else you wish to discuss while we're at it? I should mention that the fourth tower, a faction allied to Malechenar has expressed interest to have a compound in Eastside. They might contact you soon enough." Celestel says.

  11. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    [Malechenar]

    "I do not think it will be possible before the restitutions are made," is the Mayor's reply.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

  12. - Top - End - #582
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Shadowcaller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Avatar by Gulaghar

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    [Malechenar]

    "I certainly have no say in the matter. I'll let you discuss that with them when the time comes. I trust that was everything though unless you had anything else to discuss with us." She replies.

  13. - Top - End - #583
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Bushranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuck here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Ivaz chuckles.

    I thought I had to pin you. I'll gladly knock you out if you want, but I guess we should clarify the victory terms, first.
    "Welll my definition of 'pin' was 'to the mat', but if you insist." Becky grins, then looks to Ilpholin for her opinion.

    Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show


    Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

    BR's Bag o' Nuts The Russkijs Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments Pianos Tumbleweeds Drow Bloodline Half-Drow Noble Lacy Items

  14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    "While I'm sure getting held down on the ground by a hot, heaving, tired out woman was your personal win condition Becky, she got you fair and square." Ilpholin says.

    She turns to Ivaz. "Follow me to my office." With that she'll turn to lead the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  15. - Top - End - #585
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    Ivaz chuckles at Ilpholin's comment, then looks to Becky. If you wanted that, all ya had to do was ask. She winks, then makes a quick gesture with her hand before following Ilpholin. Becky should find herself able to step out of the shadow now.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  16. - Top - End - #586
    Troll in the Playground
     
    The Bushranger's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuck here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    [AMENside]

    "Ah well, better luck next time." Becky winks back at Ivaz, then, as she wasn't summoned, sets about further scheming for her evil clothing shop.

    Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show


    Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

    BR's Bag o' Nuts The Russkijs Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments Pianos Tumbleweeds Drow Bloodline Half-Drow Noble Lacy Items

  17. - Top - End - #587
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    They have go down a couple of levels first, but they arrive soon enough. All in all, it's a rather straightforward office.

    Ilpholin sits behind the desk and gets out a form to give to Ivaz for her to fill out.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Age:
    Sex:
    Species:
    Profession:
    Reason for joining AMEN:
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN:
    References (Victims preferred):
    Past Experience:
    Other Information:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  18. - Top - End - #588
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    Ivaz takes the form and skims over it a moment.

    Ah, paperwork. Almost forgot how much I hate it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Ivaz Erizo
    Age: Young enough
    Sex: Plenty
    Species: Human
    Profession: Last title was "Head of Interrogation"
    Reason for joining AMEN: Makes it easier to get my victims
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: Eh, you guys can borrow my weapons from time to time. Shadow abilities as well.
    References (Victims preferred): Um, lots of victims? Most are kinda dead. And in another reality.
    Past Experience: Worked for and trained by a mercenary organization
    Other Information: I expect plenty of playmates

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  19. - Top - End - #589
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    Ilpholin takes the form back and reviews it.

    "You say on here you're human. Where did you get shadow powers?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  20. - Top - End - #590
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    Ivaz waves her hand a little. Everybody in my home reality has abilities tied to one of ten elements. We call them Bases. You're just born with it. Been that way for a few centuries now.

    Mine happens to be Shadow.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  21. - Top - End - #591
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    "I see. How long have you been in the Nexus?" Ilpholin asks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  22. - Top - End - #592
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Morty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Malechenar]

    "I certainly have no say in the matter. I'll let you discuss that with them when the time comes. I trust that was everything though unless you had anything else to discuss with us." She replies.
    "That will be all for now," the Mayor responds.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

  23. - Top - End - #593
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    Ivaz thinks for a moment. Eh, about two years now.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  24. - Top - End - #594
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    "Can you relate any experiences or victims you've had in this realm then?" The ambiguous 'your victim is in another dimension' response doesn't fly when you've been here for two years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  25. - Top - End - #595
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    Ivaz shrugs again. Nobody of importance yet. Buncha random people in the Red Zone. Helped some crazy scientist guy track down a cyborg girl he was keepin' with him. Killed a guy that was from my realm that came here before me. And he had elemental spirits with him.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  26. - Top - End - #596
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    "Do either of these two guys have names?" Ilpholin asks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  27. - Top - End - #597
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholins' Office

    Ivaz thinks for a moment.

    Well, the guy from my realm was called Zaydon. The scientist guy...eh, I can't remember his name. The cyborg girl was called Delta, I think. That's what he kept calling her, anyways.

    ((It was one of ApeOfLight's characters. I forget his name.))

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

  28. - Top - End - #598
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    AMENside

    The building Zefir builds looks simular to a hangar. A wide place with enougth space for trucks to clear their load. But that's only the thing on the top. Under the all comes a tall room, offering enougth space to use some explosives without damaging anything. The walls are made of thick steel for that matter. Many ventilation shaft's lead from down there to the top, to carry the smoke away. It's quiet dangerouse to get through them due to the ventilator inside of it.

    Directly under the test Room is the storage area, where Zefir will place all the working explosives. Somewhere hidden is a secret escape path, leading outside of Riverside. After all this may be needed.

    [Southside DM Area]

    Now, since all the buildings are done, it only needs people to come and some basics.

    Mia will send a message to Evolution Industries, requesting power from the power plant and offering a store in the DM Area.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika

    Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

    Nexus Characters: LINK

  29. - Top - End - #599
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholins' Office

    "Alright, moving on, you mentioned... borrowing your weapons? What's special about them?" It's an odd thing to mention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  30. - Top - End - #600
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    KerfuffleMach2's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    A mitten.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 12

    Ilpholin's Office

    Ivaz grins. Other than the amount of them, not a lot.

    However...
    She'll look for the nearest shadow, reach into it, and a moment later pull out an assault rifle.

    I can get to them pretty easy.

    Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

    I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

    Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

    CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •