Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 128
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Link to IC

    Silas and Saria
    Spoiler
    Show
    After reaching Noblefish and resting in a local tavern for few nights, you are approached by a stranger, who assumed from your appearance you're adventurers. He has told you about town mayor needing help. Mayor is even offering a reward for completing the assignment.


    Isonduir
    Spoiler
    Show
    After your travels have brought you to the town of Noblefish, you are approached by local guardsman asking you to help him with a "delicate matter", since you look "capable". He told you that if you decided to help him he's going to wait outside the blacksmith's the next day's morning (that happened yesterday). He also mentioned some payment.


    Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the town of Noblefish nothing seemed particularry corrupted or evil to your eyes. But your search wasn't unnoticed, and yesterday local guard's captain asked you to come to his office the next day around noon, because he "...Could use some help from an outsider."
    Last edited by Dunkoro; 2013-04-04 at 07:45 AM.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Heading toward the guard's office, Francis prays to out loud to himself, "Oh noble Heironeous, guide me in my never-ending quest against evil and the countless melons who have wronged me throughout my life..."

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    For Saria, "resting" at the local tavern meant "thoroughly enjoying the benefits of not traveling", especially since the trip from the bar to her room was so short. Silas, of course, received a hearty invitation to join in and have a drink or five. He accepted and Saria was feeling so good about herself that she bought a round for the entire tavern. If he didn't already, the following morning Silas would find out about Saria's way of always being clean and clear-headed the morning after night-long enjoyment of the bar and the company there. Her offer to clean him up and give him a tea for his headache, if he had need of either, comes immediately after her humorous commentary as to his appearance.

    It only took a few days a few days for Saria to begin to wonder about their next job, though. She had plenty of gold, but the way she spent it that wouldn't be true if she really started cutting loose...in which case she'd want there to be more money coming around soon. As such, the stranger's mentioning of a job was very well timed. Especially since she hadn't gotten started on that day's carousing yet, so she was entirely sober.

    "Sounds interesting. I don't have anything planned until around dusk today, so I was thinking of at least checking it out. What do you think?" Saria asks her comrade, considering changing into her work clothes before going to see what this is about. Definitely, she decides, if there was a problem she'd want to not risk getting her clothes messed up. She did have plans for that night, after all...

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY/NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    I'm a lucky man, reflected Silas, not for the first time in the last week. While having Sasha around whenever he needed her was wonderful, it was almost as good to have Saria around. The woman was not only good company, but also often paid for his drinks. There wasn't much more a stingy deserter could ask for.

    And to think, I could be huddled in a siege tower with a hundred other disgusting, sweaty men. How could I ever regret that choice? Granted, he himself was no spring daisy at this time. The night before had, as usual, taken its toll. But he was never one to do things half-heartedly. For that reason he was now sipping one of the miracle-cure teas that Saria had introduced him too. Silas was now seated at the table with Saria, a slight woman with the strange hair and eyes. He had not asked about those. He had seen stranger things.

    "I say we go for it. I've got to pay for my own drinks eventually."

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Isonduir hurried out of her room at the in after having completed her morning rituals. She wanted to get the task the guardsman had in mind done soon, so she picked up a loaf of bread, flicking a a gold piece to the owner of the inn, the gold should hopefully cover any expenses beyond what she had already paid for, before dashing out the door.

    Finding the Blacksmiths workshop after while. "Anybody here?" she called out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    When you finally reach captain's office, he greets you.
    Welcome, welcome. Come, sit. You're not from around these sides, are you? Of course you're not; I would've noticed you earlier. Listen to me, you have to help me. I can't trust my own guardsmen, but maybe you could help me with a problem I've got. You see, we have a corrupt guardsman within our ranks and I know who he is. But I'm not sure whether any of the others help him or not. You are to find this guardsman; Phillip is his name, and get to know who's he cooperating with. I've already got to know he's has met someone today's morning, and that they went together to an abandoned warehouse in the docks. I suggest you go there and get to know as much as you could about his associates and exact specifics of his illegal actions. You report your findings to me and only to me. Understood?
    And do not be afraid, your service is going to be paid for generously. Here, have some part for any expenses you might encouncer.

    At the end of his seemingly neverending monologue, in which he didn't even give you a chance to speak he hands you a small purse, there are 50 platinum pieces in it.
    Sense Motive 20
    Spoiler
    Show
    You have a feeling there is something wrong going on here, but you can't exactly decide what it is.
    Sense Motive 26
    Spoiler
    Show
    You realize that the captain is lying or at least not telling you whole truth. You do not know which part of his words, if any is not true.


    Silas and Saria
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Note: I've assumed you went straight to your destination.. If you'd want to do something midwhile, just tell me.)
    As you enter the town's hall you see the mayor half-asleep on his desk. The sound of people entering the room wakes him up:
    What? I think I've told you clearly enough... Ohh, I'm sorry, I mistook you for someone else. You are here because of the announcement? Yes, of course you are. What else such people as yourself might be looking for in here? Please, take your seats. As you might know, we've got some trouble dealing with a local crime group, and whenever our guard is about to catch them, they somehow mysteriously disappear. They must have some inside contact within the guard. I want you to discover who that contact is. All I am currently aware of is that last bandit's hideout was in an abandoned warehouse in the docks. You might start your search there, maybe you will find some clues as to who is the traitor.
    He shows you an exact spot of the warehouse on the city's map hanging on the wall.
    I'd prefer you not to approach any of the guards directly, as we might alert them someone's investigating.


    Isonduir
    Spoiler
    Show
    You hear a hushed voice from behind a corner.
    Over here! Come over here!
    As you walk towards the voice you can clearly see that it's the guard who approached you yesterday. Before you even have a chance to say anything he signs you to be silent and follow him.
    After a few minutes you enter an abandoned warehouse in the docks. Here he says.
    Nobody followed us, right? It doesn't really matter, we don't have much time. I'm currently in a grave danger and you have to help me! I've dicovered that our captain is corrupt by a local gang, but I can do nothing about, because he'd simply acuse me of the same and without evidence supporting my statement, he will win the argument. I need you to somehow achieve a proof of the captain's association with the local crime group and bring it to the mayor. I can't offer you nothing but my gratitude, but I know the mayor is offering a reward for resolving the case of corruption within guard's ranks.
    Listen 20
    Spoiler
    Show
    You think you've heard someone whispering behind the door.
    Roll for Initiative.
    Listen 30 (you can't make it, but whatever)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You can make out some words out of what is being whispered:
    Weren't he supposed to be alone?
    Does it matter? There is still only two of them there.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    "I will gladly help to the best of my abilities, but..." She begins, rubbing her chin. "These are rather heavy charges, and would require some solid evidence to prove. And as is, I can do little. If you know anything about this group, it might give me some ideas where to start." The human then finishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Taking the money, Francis salutes the guard in a silly but genuine manner.
    "Sir Francis, reporting for duty!"
    With that, he heads to the docks in a light jog, even though fully plated in heavy armor.
    Perhaps I shall get myself a riding steed one day.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Isonduir
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, here was the bandits' last hideout. We could start by...
    He didn't have a chance to finish his sentence as three humans stormed inside. They wear city guard's uniforms. They cry "Die, traitor!"
    They are at the entrance, while you are about 40 feet away from it.
    Surprise Round
    All three of them start charging towards you, drawing their longswords.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative for guards: (1d20+1)[5]
    Initiative for guardsman with you: (1d20+2)[7]
    Roll Isonduir's Initiative



    Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you approach the warehouse you hear a cry "Die, traitor!" coming from the inside.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you decide to enter, roll initiative.
    Last edited by Dunkoro; 2013-04-05 at 04:09 AM.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    "Gasp," Francis narrates to no one in particular, "the traitors have been found! I must help!"
    With that, Francis charged into the warehouse, yelling, "Have at thee!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative
    (1d20+3)[22]

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    "I believe in this man, perhaps you should do so as well, but at the very least stay your blade." She says, stepping between the two men. "Now perhaps you could take a momnt to explain what exactly is going on." Isonuir continues, addressing the guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Isonduir and Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    (OOC: I'd rather you speak in spoilers, as the two other characters still not know what has happened to you :)
    A few days ago I noticed captain make getting some money from people you could only describe as "thugs", and I overheard something like "For protection". When I gasped, he has noticed me, and they were all chasing after me. I ran away and was hiding ever since. He somehow got to know I was going to meet with you here and thus sent his thughs disguised as guards along with the kind man over here to take care of me. We can't stay here. But you can question them, see if you can get anything out of them.
    After these words Phillip takes some material to bandage his wounds.
    (You both gain 700 XP)
    Last edited by Dunkoro; 2013-04-05 at 06:04 PM.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Saria nods as the mayor speaks. "That sounds doable. What sort of reward is being offered?" She asks.

    Assuming he gives a straight answer and Silas doesn't have any of his own questions, Saria will then give their employer a quick farewell and go off to start on their new job. It didn't seem like it would be very difficult, especially with her abilities...but then again, that's always what she thought when she received a commission. Her plan is to go directly to the warehouse, check the outside for a good way in and then slip inside, she tells Silas.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    DM and Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm not very good as far as it comes to persuading people, but depending on whether or not attempting to apprehend this corrupt captain is to result in violence, and depending on crimes these thugs stand accused of..." Isonduir begins, gesturing toward the three unconsciouss men as she mentions them. "They could prove helpful otherwise." She finishes, before walking over to Philip, muttering a short magical incantation and softly touching his wound with her hand that now glows a warm light.

    [Casting Cure Light Wounds to heal Philip for (1d8+5)[8] HP]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Isonduir and Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do whatever you think you must do, but do it quick. More thughs could come here any moment now.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    "Get what you need from these commonfolk thugs; I shall go confront the captain in a battle of words and fruit slicing!"
    Before anyone can stop him, he leaves the warehouse and heads back to the captain's office.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Saria and Silas
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our treasury is spread thin at the moment, but I think that for succesfully completing the assignment we could offer about a 1000 gold pieces' worth.
    As you come close to the warehouse, a man wearing full armor goes by in opposite direction, not really noticing you.


    Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    You reach the guard's captain office easily, although the guards aren't letting you in, saying that the captain's not here.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    DM
    Spoiler
    Show
    The human stared out at the door for a moment, eyes wide at how someone could charge out head first in such a foolish manner. "As much as it would probably help to get something out of these three, I fear our knight in shining armor will only be bringing himself to an early grave if we don't do something." She says to the guard, and starts walking toward the door before suddenly stopping and turning to face the guard. "How are your wounds? Are you in any condition to fight should this turn for the worst?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Isonduir
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's gonna get into trouble, I'm sure of it. I could use a little healing, this wound looks terrible.
    Just as he finishes the sentence, two people enter the warehouse. The male looks like an average human, while the female has a grey skin.


    Silas and Saria
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you enter the warehouse you see a guardsman, with his back turned on the door. There is also a woman who sees you enter.


    Everybody but Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    (You're now free to post in spoilers together.)
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Everyone but Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    The female reaches into her belt pouch, and after a moment draws a wand crafted from reddish wood. Just as she was about to put the tool to use, she heard the door open, making her reach for her crossbow as she turned, expecting to see more thugs.

    Seeing the two new arrivals, she relaxes somewhat, as the two aren't wearing guardmen uniforms. "Friends of yours perhaps?" She asks Philip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Everybody but Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    The guard turns around.
    Isonduir
    Spoiler
    Show

    He whispers to you:
    I don't think I've ever met them. Better be careful. There's still time for you to use your healing magic if you will, I'll distract them.
    Who are you? What is your purpose here?

    Saria and Silas
    As you get accomodated to the semi-darkness inside you can clearly see that there are three people in guard uniforms lying on the ground, just next to the two people standing there (about 40 feet from the entrance).
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Everyone but Francis:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Saria's eyes widen at the scene and, looking around, she says "Um," and disappears.

    A moment later her voice comes from the thin air, off to the side from where she ways before.

    "Who are you?" She asks. "What are you doing here?"


    Silas:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Saria has at some point mentioned that, should she disappear into thin air, she's hiding and he should get ready to escape retreat if need be, as she considers the situation dangerous.


    DM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hiding. In Plain Sight, since she can. Going off to the side about 20 feet, speaking, then further, so she's about 40 feet from Silas.

    Hide: (1d20+33)[50]
    Move Silently pre-move: (1d20+24)[43]
    Move Silently post-move: (1d20+24)[26]

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Everyon but Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    She takes a step back, looking around nervously. "Look, I know this will be difficult to believe, but this isn't what it looks like."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    So please, by Anthony Bourdain's left nut, do not call gravy blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekkin View Post
    the only way to get it into space was to build the atmospheric stages on top of it like a 400-ton hat made of fire and structural inadequacy.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Not Francis:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Then what is it?" Saria asks from somewhere else.


    DM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moving again, five feet towards Silas.

    MS: (1d20+24)[28]

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Everyone but Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    You should know that these here are not really guards. They are thugs disguised as city guards and sent here to kill me.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY/NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Everyone but Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    Silas's furrows his brow at the scene. He's neither surprised nor concerned when Saria disappears. . . in fact, he expected it. Now the advantage is theirs. If this stranger seeks to kill witnesses, at least Saria will get away.

    And here I thought asking Sasha for help would make us too conspicuous.

    Silas' hand goes not for the hilt of his sword, but for the signal whistle around his neck. He makes to lift to his lips, then stops, arching an eyebrow.

    "Convince us. Or otherwise convince the entirety of the city watch."


    DM Only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sense Motive.
    (1d20+2)[9]
    Also, readying an action to blow the whistle if either of them act with aggression.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Silas
    Spoiler
    Show
    You have no idea whether he's telling the truth or not.


    Everyone but Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    How could I possibly prove I'm telling the truth? You don't know members of city guard as well as I do and you'd propably not believe my word if I told you these assassins were sent here by city guard's captain himself, am I right?
    It is just this fine lady here and a knight you propably passed on your way over here who have decided to help me find some proof of captain's treachery, because currently we have none.
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2013

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Strange, Francis thought to himself, Where would this corrupt captain go? Perhaps I should check with my acquaintances.
    With that and a quiet sigh, he jogs back yet again to the warehouse.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Not-Francis:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Maybe explaining who you are and why a corrupt captain of the guard would want to kill you would help," Saria speaks, again from a different location.


    DM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moving somewhere random, I don't think it matters precisely where...
    MS: (1d20+24)[43]

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dunkoro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Sandbox Gestalt (IC)

    Not Francis
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've seen him as he was doing his bussines with thugs, and he wants me dead so I wouldn't do what I'm currently doing; assembling people to help me get a proof of his guilt.

    Just as he ends the knight you've all seen before reenters the warehouse.


    Everyone:
    You may finally speak without using spoilers
    "You mean, more than those who believe stories of demons
    being summoned, and the ultimate war of good and evil,
    and barons who bathe in blood of virgins?"
    "Well, yes. Didn't quite buy that?"
    "I don't believe in virgins."

    - Steven Brust, "Jheegala"

    This sentence is false.

    Thanks to Kymme for awesome avatar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •