A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 103
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia

    Default Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Three Days.
    For three days you had 'run', slogging through the rough terrain of the Galean mountains. Three nights of cold and winds, three days of fear and eyes gauging the the sky as you followed a trail only Tanith fully felt, one imprinted upon her in a rush.

    But, as night fell last night, everyone came to a halt. When Psions died, everyone around them normally felt it, especially should they be trained as telepaths.
    But this was the death of a swarmlord, and the swarm felt Ania's passing. Pain beyond belief swept through the entire swarm, and to a man each of you felt your legs buckle... It really happened...
    The 'civilized' [oh how you some of you would hate the word] had broke the swarm.

    Carrying on as long as you would before settling for the night, either by collapse or being unable to safely travel, you spend the night in mourning, as a women you all loved in some way died.
    But now the sun rises over the craggy rocks, the Tanith can still faintly feel the path, pulling her west and down, where a glance reveals a flattening of the ground which gives way to pine trees some distance away.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.


    Life is Hectic.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WhiteWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    While others stare towards the rising sun, Thala stares back from the way they came.

    "It's not safe to stay here much longer, they may be looking for us."

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Unless mentioned otherwise; Thala will be traveling towards the back of the group for now; keeping an eye behind them from where one would generally track them.
    Perception: (1d20+15)[17]

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    "Of course they are," Tanith sighed groggily as she leaned against a nearby tree, looking in the opposite direction. The psychic path that Venay'ya had implanted into her mind was hazy and rushed, but it definitely pointed west, into the forest of pine. She stood straight with a grunt, the aches and pains of the last three days as well as the emotional fallout from the loss of Ania and the rest of the swarm were taking their toll.

    A small red dot appeared against the blue sky and swooped down towards them. The defacto leader held out her arm as the dot grew into the chitinous, bat-winged scoutling that accompanied Tanith everywhere. It set itself down on her wrist and wrapped its legs and long, stingered tail around her arm as it folded up its wings and pretended to be a rather unique piece of jewelry, as her spitling already was. "We're heading for the forest below. I should be able to navigate us further once we're there."

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Turik cracks his massive neck as he looks back towards the mountains they all once called home.

    "I agree with you Thala. But some few minutes of rest may be neccesary for us. I shall stand guard."

    Spoiler
    Show

    Turik shall travel in the middle of the group, so as to be able to assist the front or rear should it be attacked.
    Perception:(1d20+11)[17]

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Aaron pulls a few bear traps from his hat, a playful smile upon his lips. It remarkable that he remains upbeat in such a situation. Will these be necessary? He returns them, and snaps a True Seeing and Dispell magic lens into his eyeglasses.

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception (1d20+22)[40]
    Last edited by pieman2945; 2013-05-05 at 10:36 AM.
    Player Registry and games Here


  6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Apr 2013

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Benji swats Aaron. This is not the time for games. He tells Tanith, I'm ready to move.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Minutes tick onto hours as you make your way down to the forest, picking your way through the larger rocks and cursing when you step on smaller rocks... Unfortuneately it is a routine you are all to familiar with, as you watch the forest grow in your field of view, as well as patches of grass and dirt amongst the rock.

    Some time after you begin moving, the various birds [amoungst other animals] have woken up and begun their flying and singing, however something unusual stands out. A seemingly largish shape, to indistinct to pick anything out but it seems bigger than the other birds but just as close as the furthest, and then Thala notices that whatever it is, it's heading straight for them and gaining, if without descending.

    As it begins comming distinct, it seems to be rather large for a bird, but smaller than some of the largest and magical such as great eagles... And it has multiple sets of wings...

    Spoiler
    Show

    You are almost at the forests edge, you could easily enter a little while before it gets there, hampering it's manauverability given the density of the trees. However continuing at your steady pace it may catch up, the difference at the moment would be the difference between a fastish walk and a jog.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.


    Life is Hectic.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Apr 2013

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Benji looks at it and says "run, they probably conjured it"
    Last edited by BraveSirRobin; 2013-05-06 at 05:24 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    At the same time, Aaron holds his telescope up to take a better look. I think we should move to tree cover. Tanith, when it gets close could you take some potshots with your spitling? Maybe we can poison it.
    Last edited by pieman2945; 2013-05-06 at 05:12 PM.
    Player Registry and games Here


  10. - Top - End - #10
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Aaron, upon seeing the creature through the telescope, sees perhaps the most unusual creature, which is still somewhat blurry and indistinct.

    It appears to have two, maybe three sets of legs/arms, as well as two or three sets of wings, attached to a semi-cylindrical body/head. If it weren't for the apparent largeness of it's limbs and how... 'Graceful' it's flight is, you might laugh at the weirdness of the creature and question how it could exist in any reasonable way.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.


    Life is Hectic.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    That's not natural. Aaron breathes. Everyone! Tree cover! Now! He starts running.

    OOC How long to the trees, and how far away is it?
    Player Registry and games Here


  12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Tanith glanced at the large form lumbering towards them and sized up the remaining distance between their group and the edge of the forest. They could make it in time if they hurried. She roused her two swarmlings bouncing them from her wrists into her hands then tossed them high into the air where they took wing and started to loop back to gather more information and possibly get a preemptive strike. With that done, she made her decision, "Into the trees, the cover will do us good," before sprinting for the forest.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Tanith:
    (1d20+15)[22] Arcana
    (1d20+14)[24] Dungeoneering
    (1d20+15)[19] Planes
    (1d20+14)[20] Religion

    Scoutling:
    (1d20+26)[31] Stealth
    (1d20+8)[25] Perception

    Spitling:
    (1d20+26)[45] Stealth
    (1d20+16)[34] Touch Attack for (2d6)[8] CON Poison
    Has a range of 160ft, so it should be easy to get a hit in without endangering itself.

    Both swarmlings have a 70ft fly speed with perfect maneuverability and Tanith is using them a remote viewing devices as she usually does, thanks to both having Hive Node. Spitling will stay back at its max range and attack while undetected, the Swarmling with fly in closer and examine the creature from up close. Once reconnaissance is done and it isn't recognized as friendly, the Spitling will take it's shot and both will return to Tanith in the forest.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    It wont take long to run, however Tanith 'watches' through the swarmlings, she spots a mark on the creatures face... After a moment a word comes to mind.
    Eidelon. The creature is so unusual because it's an Eidelon, one of many highly morphic extraplanar creatures.

    The Swarmlings, being so small and not looked for, are not orrigionally noticed, until the highly venemous spit strikes. Immidiately the creature sags, and in looking quickly goes into a dive followed by a turn, outdistancing the Swarmlings immidiately and quite obviously....

    Should they give chase, they notice the Eidelon begins loosing hieght to maintain speed, seeming exhausted and weak.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Please list the DC when you post, saves me from working it out.


    Whatever the case, not long after the group starts feeling their bodies tell them to slow down, you reach the edge of the forest.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.


    Life is Hectic.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Tanith slowed to a halt once she was a few meters into the forest and sagged against one of the trees. She clutched her head and rubbed her eyes, the fatigue of her mourning and the physical exertion hitting her again. She takes a moment to catch her breath before reporting. "It was an Eidolon. Who's ever it was, it's going back to them. Seems the poison took." She pushed herself off the tree as her swarmlings returned and latched to her arms again before concentrating on the path Lady Venay'ya had left her. "Let's get moving..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Will make sure to do so from now on.

    Also (1d20+10)[27] Survival to avoid natural hazards (if any) as we continue travelling.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Aaron notices the word 'Eidolon' through the hive mind. I tangled with a few summoners through the underworld. If one of them is after us, they'll have plenty of monsters.

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    I will use Cyan for telepathy
    Player Registry and games Here


  16. - Top - End - #16
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Pulling away, when the swarmlings occasionally look back, they notice that that Eidelon keeps going whilst descending, making no attempt to turn back.

    Walking into the forest, the path is somewhat foggier, almost like it was created with 'broad strokes', probably to allow for the trees, which while dense enough to need manuavering around, was open enough to allow the largest members to walk 'comfortably'. The birds are slightly louder here, but quickly silence [and most other animals cease moving] when they hear the steps off your resident behemoth, often after breaking a stick.

    Suddenly, Tanith notices the path becomes 'sharper' and the sound of a stream reach your ears. Not long after, you reach a small clearing, and upon veiwing the stream it appears shallow, with the path appearing to go straight through.

    It seems to be not-quite midday, perhaps a hour or two before.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.


    Life is Hectic.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Aaron casts Dancing Lights (humanoid) and sends it to the bottom of the stream.
    Player Registry and games Here


  18. - Top - End - #18
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    The spell moves to where the bottem of the stream is as it sollidifies it's form, being somewhere near the middle, reaching waist hight.
    Then, it begins almost 'spazzing out', moving quickly to highlight 'potholes', wherein there is a sudden drop due to sudden dips, but the body doesn't go much deeper than waist hieght though...

    The water itself is clear and doesn't appear to be fast flowing, and you note that the bottem is muddy with some stony sections. Most of the dips would be easy to notice and avoid, as long as the mud itself doesn't give to much.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.


    Life is Hectic.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    How do you suggest we proceed, Tanith? Aaron thinks.
    Player Registry and games Here


  20. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Tanith retrieves her waterskin, taking a drink before kneeling to fill it back to full. She took the moment to watch the probing lights and examine the flow of the river and thought to herself. "Kihlesa and I can fly ourselves across... Turik, if you wouldn't mind carrying some of the others across? Kihlesa, you might need to carry one as well." She stood up and stashed the skin again as her scarlet and gold leather wings unfolded from around her body, the coat facade instantly broken as she readies herself to fly. "That should keep any accidents to a minimum. Everyone top off your canteens, get a drink. We'll cross when we're all ready."

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    "Yes ma'am. Ok little ones, who needs a lift then?"

    Tuirk kneels down and readies himself for passengers.

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a note, changing my speach colour to Sea Green, as to not conflict with Hat-Trick. I really should have made that backpack caravarn.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    sournote103's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Finally saying anything meaningful after the shock of the Swarmlord's death, Kihlesa replied, "As always it is my desire to serve," happy to have orders to follow in something close to a return to normalcy. "Any may use me for transportation."

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Aaron hops on Kihlesa's back.

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Remember, I have detect magic on my glasses.
    Last edited by pieman2945; 2013-05-08 at 08:10 AM.
    Player Registry and games Here


  24. - Top - End - #24
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Apr 2013

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Benji bends over and takes a drink, before climbing on Turik saying "let's get going before they catch up"

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Tanith waited for the others to get ready before taking threes swift steps and launching herself towards the other side of the stream with her crimson and gold wings. She ascended about ten feet over the water and let herself glide gently. With one last beat of her wings, she ceased her forward momentum and landed gently. The larger pair wrapped about her torso as the smaller draped around her arms, reinstating the illusion of a long tailed off the shoulder coat. It helped to distract from the poor state of her drider silk dress.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Aaron pulls a cord in his duster and cinches some straps, turning it into more protective leather armor, with a climbing harness attached. He smiles as he says Figured I could use the protection more that the style. It was a tough decision, though.
    Player Registry and games Here


  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2012

    Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Tuirk shrugs, places a supporting hand on Benji, then steps into the stream. Water rushes over his foot, but with a few more step he is quickly on the otherside. He kneels again and helps Benji to the ground

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    Flying over the small stream, Tanith notices the path turns sharply, turning south and following along the western bank of the stream for a whiles, before turning somewhere just out of view.
    Waiting for the rest of the hive, it doesn't take long to cross the stream. And if Venay'ya thought to cross the stream for stealth or to prevent tracking she forgot to account for Turik's large footsteps, which sink into the mud a fair way but not detrimentally.

    Reaching the turning point, you quickly sidestep a large rock and hear the crunch of gravel underfoot. Looking down and slowly back up, you see gravel spread amoungst the carpet of pine needles and ground covering plants, which become more sparse, similarly with the pines, and while there are a few in the mental path the ammount is noticibly less, even around the edges.

    Trudging along the path the day wears on to midday, and then another hour ticks by, and another. A wearing monotony that you were getting used to.
    However, some amoungst you may have noticed the path is getting wider, ad taking to a downward angle.

    Eventually, when everone will have noticed the steepness, rock has apppeared everywhere and the trees are thinning to show that you have reached a edge of the forest one amoungst you notices a almost sudden drop ahead, with the path you are on being the only way down, with what looks to be a stand of rocks off in the distance.

    Whilst you all know that Ania is dead, and Venay'ya was the one to imprint the path, Tanith can't help but feel like a memory borders on her own, of Ania smiling while looking over this same view at the rocks, something that bleeds out into the rest of the tiny 'hive'.
    Any doubt that what appeared to be some rocks in the distance was your final destination evaourates.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.


    Life is Hectic.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    "That's it," Tanith said, her enthusiasm slowly flowing back into her as she realizes their flight is almost over. "That's where we're going! We're almost there!" She quickens her pace as she continues down the gravel path, stumbling into a slide every so often down the slope. While it would be faster to simply fly, she wasn't going to leave what little of the swarm had survived alongside her the last three days, yet at the same time, she couldn't help but rush. Never in her entire life had she wanted to be somewhere more than she wanted to be there, not even Gladwyn's Library while she was growing up.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Firbolg in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia

    Default Re: Reseeding the Swarm [IC]

    After a moment of stopping and realising, Tannith almost flies upon her feet in the downhill rush, all others begin following at close to the same speed without much further looking, needing to make sure they don't fall head over heels down the hill.

    When your finally off the gravel and onto the grass it is only a short run, and you begin picking out details. The stone, pillars are roughly circular, and have various carving, and roughly in the centre, a smaller circular cylander lies in the middle, and a half-sphere of what looks like glass with a mark on the top, which Tanit realises is the actual object that is the end of the path... Whatever it is.

    Beggining to investigate, Tanith notices that the top of the middle stone cylander is smoothish, but has tiny groves of concentric circles around the sphere leading to the end... And the sphere has a Octagram upon it [Circle with a Octagon in it, with lines leading from each corner to the other corners]. She might also notice one of the circles appears deeper.

    Looking around the outside edge, pictures of city-style buildings are on the side.

    Other actions for searchers/Skill Tests.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Observing the pillars: [In order of North and Clockwise. Roll a knowledge planes or religion for each Pillar, DC 15]
    Int Roll: DC 15, The pillars each line up with a angle on the Nonagram.
    DC 15: Each pillar has various markings which you affiliate with gods of a particular type, or planes of certain rewards or punishments. Being the simplistic suggestion of good and evil, law and chaos.
    [[OOC: While Alignment doesn't really mean anything in this game, and there are many subleties, you metagamers quickly realise they afiliate to the 8 outer alignments. One might then guess that the center is TN.]]


    There is nothing to indicate what you should do in the surroundings, however Tannith feels a urge to touch the half-sphere on the Octagram, and were one to imagine the path, it would be like a fine mist around the central pillar [that reaches only to waist hight, the others go above 3m... The tops are bare.], with the area that is the semi-sphere being a rather thick area of mist.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.


    Life is Hectic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •