Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default A Plague on Dragonkind - In Character

You have been gathered at the heart of the Wyrmwing mountains, along with many other dragons, in turn, groups are being brought in to see one of the powerful wyrms to give the information needed. You are about to be called. A young silver dragon receptionist calls you in to meet the council, as you reach a point, she stops you. "Do not approach the elders, they are all struck with the plague, we do not want you to be exposed to the plague." She proceeds to lead you to a large chamber, six wyrms, a Gold, a Silver, a Bronze, a Tome, a Purple [Dragon Compendium], and a Half-brass Red Dragon lie around the far wall, you are on a balcony, they eye you as you approach.

The Tome dragon speaks quietly, voice a bit hoarse. "As you know, there is a plague of unknown origin that has struck dragonkind, all six of us, along with many others are victims. It strikes the oldest hardest, and the older one is, the harder it is to be healed, we are beyond help of anything we currently devise, but you" his eyes pass over each one, stopping at Seyrclugh, his gaze saying "but your the exception" "are both young, and powerful for your age. You can resist the plague and hopefully find the cause. we wish you the best good luck." with that the Tome dragon sinks down, the effort seeming to have exhausted him.

"Any questions?" asks the red, his eyes gazing like pools of gold at the lot of you.

Spoiler
    Show
    List of Players:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Player|Character|Class|Race|Color
    MichaelGoldclaw |Vilirax|LA3/Barbarian 12//HD 10/Marshal 5|Battle Dragon (Very Young)|DarkGreen
    Von Krieger |Leiden, Battle Dragon|Battle Dragon 15//Warblade 10|Primordial Half-Troll Battle Dragon|DarkOrange Impact
    Silver Night|Skirl|Cloistered Cleric5/WitW10|Blue Dragon15|Magenta
    Plerumque |Exorbitance (Exor)|RHD 15//Artificer 10/LA 5|Coin Dragon|Purple
    Erik Vale|Alae'Othim Benlit [Combat Forms]|Wing Dragon 15//Fighter [A] 15|Wing Dragon|SlateGray
    al'Lan Mandrag|Skyellein, Dragonsinger|DB13/WB2//HD3/B1/WB6/SC5|Human Half Dragon- Gold|Blue
    ThriceDeadCat|Grovisvoth|LA 9/Cloistered Cleric of Io 1/MotAO 4//Dragon 15|(Child of Eberron)Tome Dragon (Young Adult)|Navy
    Cd4|Cedric Triplebreath|Dragonfire Adept 15|Young Brass Dragon|Sienna
    whoiam|Dian (Hesi Arcanisstok Ixen Anhew di'wer Dian)|Riddled Gold Dragon 15 (LA +5, 10HD) / Transmuter Domain Wizard (7)/Loremaster (5)/Archmage (3)|Gold Dragon|Gold
    ShadowFireLance|Seyrclugh & Nimevere [Cohort] |Hellfire Wyrm 15//Warlock 4/Sorcerer 4/Eldritch Theurge 7 & Erinyes 9/LA 5//Paladin Of Tyranny 5/Bard 2/Arcane Duelist 2/ Blackguard 5|Hellfire Wyrm & LA+5 Erinyes|DarkRed Impact and Red [for Cohort].
    rweird (DM)|EVERYONE (else, as in besides the PCs)|Many|More|Bold Colors and/or fonts
    [/table]

Links:
    Last edited by rweird; 2013-05-08 at 04:55 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A Plague on Dragonkind - In Character

He turns to the red, meeting his gaze;
    "What would we gain by giving you the cure? Why not keep it for ourselves? We could gather each of the Dragons, and have them as our thralls, and rule Dragonkind as the new Kings..and Queen, the only rulers, What would we gain from giving it to you?"
    Last edited by ShadowFireLance; 2013-05-08 at 05:06 PM.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #3

The dragon meets Seyrclugh's gaze unblinkingly, and a bit sadly.

"If you would rather try to enslave dragonkind fiend, then this objective does not seem to be in your best interests. If you wish to rule dragonkind by force and fear, you shall not succeed. Achieving an obtainable goal would be your reward, as opposed to one which you could not meet. I hope that you will realize your mistake and try to correct it before your soul is to far gone."

"Relax Ythidrish. You will be compensated if you succeed. I hope your companions will be satisfied by the survival and gratitude of dragonkind."

"I'd advise you against keeping company with one such as this." Ythidrish says sulkily to the rest of the company.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"Well, arithmetic would suggest that if we cured enough Dragons to become our 'Kingdom', we'd also have cured enough Dragons to overthrow our demented regime. A Plague Cure only allows you leverage until you use it, but if you don't use it, there's nothing left for you to rule. Plus there's more than one group of young Dragons being summoned out there, so there's still a decent chance that even being the first to a cure wouldn't make us the *only* group to find one. Plus I'm not entirely convinced I want to be Queen... especially of a Kingdom in which someone who thinks like *you* is King. So, basically, what we get for being helpful instead of trying to set ourselves up as Dictators, is the chance to not get painfully executed for trying to hold our species hostage."

Finally, the words of the Red and Tome Dragons filter through to Dian's consciousness, and in a rather less clinical tone, she adds:

"...Possibly also some kind of reward."

Probably the first time Dian and Seyrclugh had spoken directly to one another, and it wasn't getting off to a great start...
    Last edited by whoiam; 2013-05-08 at 05:35 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5

Ythidrish and the others smile at Dian, seeming to be glad that this group isn't solely heatless bastards. "Yes, rewards are entirely possible, but no definite one has been brought forth by the community, though various dragons are offering money for news of the plague."

6. - Top - End - #6

Alea'Othim looks at Seyrclugh with a hating look.
    We're it not for the situation, he would have already bellowed challenge.

"To find a cure is something I already strive to do. However I barely need a brain to know that you wouldn't have summoned us as a group if you didn't have an idea of where to start, or at least a comprehensive list of lead you already know to be dead ends."

Alea at the moment seemed to be covered in a coat of rather oestenatious mithral. It suited, beind a wing dragon actually called to council, something so rare that it had not happened in his lifetime [to his knowledge], and their praise almost made him glow, but for the dire times and Seyrclugh's arrogant remark.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.

Life is Hectic.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

A very young battle dragon wearing studded leather says. "There will be much glory and honor in this. I'm in." and a voice coming from her location adds
    "I am sworn to protect the metallic dragons. Count me in."
    Last edited by MichaelGoldclaw; 2013-05-08 at 06:09 PM.
    "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as so long as you ever can" -John Wesley
    Deviant Art account
    Fairy Tail OC avatar by: your truly

8. - Top - End - #8

"Not so much of a lead, or lack of one, as hunches and guesses, and a few little-known facts."

The Gold speaks "First, the facts. As you know, the plague resists magical cures, and overcomes normal resistances to it. This means it is magic. The plague is not fatal to True Dragons under 50 years of age, save by incapacitating them and paralyzing them until they starve or are slain by other means."

"From this we concluded" Ythidrish continues from where the Gold left off "that the plague is magically constructed by entities that wish to harm dragonkind. Our divinations on this have been inconclusive. This brings up the question of why the plague wouldn't be deadly to the youngest, our guess is either because the creators have some other goal which requires dragons, or the plague was released before it's development was finished and would have been increasingly fatal. We don't know if any of our speculations are true, or anything else about this, though this means that you should be on your guard against those that started the plague."

"Anything powerful enough to devise such a plague would be of considerable strength, and quite possibly a large organization due to the scope, all of dragonkind, this is effecting."

9. - Top - End - #9

Alea'Othim's face takes a dispondent cast as he slowly nods, thinking
    'And here I thought I would be to young for it...'

Looking up to the great red, Alea'Othim speaks simply.
    "So we simply seek out larger secrative organisations who might see something to gain from striking down our kind... Then there is no time to waste."
    Show

Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.

Life is Hectic.

10. - Top - End - #10

"That is true, to much time has been wasted already, if you have no further questions, then farewell and fair fortune. May the gods bless your wingbeats and Bahamut ward you from the plague."

Spoiler
    Show
    If you have no further questions, the young silver will lead you out.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

Whoiam
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by whoiam View Post
    "Well, arithmetic would suggest that if we cured enough Dragons to become our 'Kingdom', we'd also have cured enough Dragons to overthrow our demented regime. A Plague Cure only allows you leverage until you use it, but if you don't use it, there's nothing left for you to rule. Plus there's more than one group of young Dragons being summoned out there, so there's still a decent chance that even being the first to a cure wouldn't make us the *only* group to find one. Plus I'm not entirely convinced I want to be Queen... especially of a Kingdom in which someone who thinks like *you* is King. So, basically, what we get for being helpful instead of trying to set ourselves up as Dictators, is the chance to not get painfully executed for trying to hold our species hostage."

Finally, the words of the Red and Tome Dragons filter through to Dian's consciousness, and in a rather less clinical tone, she adds:

"...Possibly also some kind of reward."

Probably the first time Dian and Seyrclugh had spoken directly to one another, and it wasn't getting off to a great start...

"Says the little traitor..."

Erik:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    Alea'Othim looks at Seyrclugh with a hating look.
    We're it not for the situation, he would have already bellowed challenge.

"To find a cure is something I already strive to do. However I barely need a brain to know that you wouldn't have summoned us as a group if you didn't have an idea of where to start, or at least a comprehensive list of lead you already know to be dead ends."

Alea at the moment seemed to be covered in a coat of rather oestenatious mithral. It suited, beind a wing dragon actually called to council, something so rare that it had not happened in his lifetime [to his knowledge], and their praise almost made him glow, but for the dire times and Seyrclugh's arrogant remark.

Seyrclugh returns the look, splitting his lower jaw to make it look creepier.
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #12

Alea'Othim merely notes Seyrclugh's reaction. Perhaps once they had found a solution he could nock him down a few pegs...
    Did he need another enemy?

Bah, it would be worth the entertainment.
    Show

Life is Hectic.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Grovisvoth finally speaks up, trying to avoid the bickering between his comrades. "I've theorized that some sort of death cultists - Nerullians or Vecnans, by my guess." Grov quickly eyes Seyrclugh. "If we had anyone with connections, saving Dragonkind, and, obviously ourselves could be expedited."

Having finished speaking, Grovisvoth lets out a small sigh and transforms into the his elderly "Ol' Man Woodtooth" disguise. "I hope one of my compatriots doesn't mind giving me a lift to town."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Skirl bows to the elders. Her voice is like sand flowing over rock, "Honored elders. I bring greetings from the Suzerain. We will bend all effort toward ending this plague. If a large organization is behind it, that may be good news; as they say, three can keep a secret if two of them are dead. The more individuals there are involved, the more likely it is there are weak links. Links to which we might apply appropriate leverage.

Do we know where - or with whom - the plague originated? Who was infected first, or where infections first began to manifest?"

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Skyellein

Skye was not exactly intimidated, no that wasn't it, he had spent enough time around dragons, even great ones, that he was used to it. But such an assemblage of power.... No one could get used to that. He stayed silent whilst the others spoke, knowing that dragons were arrogant enough to look down on any who intruded in their council, but something the elder dragons said, made a connection fall into place.

"As you say, magnificent one, who's scales shimmer as the midsummer sun; and you who are the embodiment of fire, we know the plague strikes hardest at the eldest dragons. But this is no strategy to engender the death of a race in the long run. This was devised to remove the most powerful dragons. I fear some assault since the strength of your race has been so diminished, albeit temporarily." Having said his piece, Skye bowed to the others and waited for them to continue their discussion without him.
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Quietly, Dian taps Skyellein on the shoulder. "Friend? Most breeds of Dragons don't reach breeding age until they're around a century old. The Plague is fatal from 50 years up. If we don't cure it, this is the last generation of Dragons the world will ever see. The last."

17. - Top - End - #17

"It is not so simple. The plague appeared multiple places almost simultaneously, though little was though of it for a few days, and in that time it spread, there are many rumors, though a few things we are relatively sure on."

"One place it originated was in the southernmost tip of the Wyrmwing mountains. The exact place is unknown."

"Another is the port city of Zuvia, many dragons take humanoid guise there, and many of those got sick."

"Lastly, and with the least certainty, the Citadel of Authruin. It is thought to be deserted, though dragons who went there recently never came back, and other dragons around there seem to have been struck by the plague. This may be unrelated, or it may not."

18. - Top - End - #18

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

Can we get relative distances [from us currently and each other location] and some background details as to those locations?

If you wan't knowledge rolls,
    Local for Zuvia (1d20+10)[29]
    Geography for the Southern Tip (1d20+7)[24]
    History for the Citadel (1d20+6)[18]

"Far flung places each. Perhaps it would be best to split up to cover more ground. I Myself can maintain contact through dreams, but I will say that whilst the other two sound of interest, I would be most concerned about the Citadel of Authruin, for Unless one uses it as a base I can think of no reason from the top of my head why any would want to attack the area around the Citadel... Whilst I be of no expertise, the Tip I would guess as a test, and Zuvia a place to truely begin the spread knowing it's bustle."
    Last edited by Erik Vale; 2013-05-09 at 06:36 AM.
    Show

Life is Hectic.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Skyellein

Bowing before the great dragon, Skyellein nods, but persists with his line of argument, though now only for the ears of the dragon before him: "But those dragons could still live for a number of years, perhaps: this is still strange enough that it targets the most potent of your race. To me that can mean only one thing. War is coming, and our foes desire the dragons to be at their weakest. It will come soon." Not wanting to argue further with the magnificent female he introduces himself.

"I am Skyellein, dragonsinger to the Kings of the Storm and son of golden Methor."
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"And I am Hesi Arcanisstok Ixen Anhew di'wer Dian. Call me Dian, everyone else does.

Now, I've thought about what you said, but I don't agree. Think about this. If you're a parent, and you come down with an infectious plague, what do you do with your children? Well, they're still asymptomatic, so you thank the great fortune that spared them from your debilitating illness and you send them to friends or relatives in non-infected areas.

But 'asymptomatic' is not the same as 'non-infectious'. Young Dragons being sent to safe locations helps the spread of the illness. Those young Dragons not being noticeably infected increases the time needed to realise they're a disease vector. By the time anyone realises the displaced Wyrmlings are how the infection spreads, they've gotten through so much of the population the plague can no longer be quarantined.

And of course, we children aren't immune. We're simply 'blessed' with the chance to watch our families waste away in front of our eyes, safe in the knowledge that we'll suffer the same fate a couple of decades later.

I have never been so glad to already be an orphan.
    "

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

"Well Dian, it is an honour to stand within your presence."

"Is this certain?"
    He enquired, tense: "That the disease is carried by the young even if they do not sicken yet?" If so, that would be another blow t the population. Whoever had done this would pay...
    What pokemon are you:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Skirl

"Let us not speculate too much, ahead of the information we have. I suggest that we start with the port. It seems to be the most specific location where the plague appeared, and with others we might question about the circumstances when it appeared." Skirl regards the others, "Of course, it is a risk, for those that might still become infected, if we go to one of the epicenters."
    Last edited by Silver Night; 2013-05-09 at 10:49 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Cedric has been musing things over. Speaks up: Since the only real data we have on the plague is where it started. It would be wise to quarrantine those who have been in infected areas and those who have been near them from those who have not been in contact with the infected areas or people, it might be an unnessacary precaution but we don't know enough about the plague to know how it is spread, unless you have any more data about it.

As for the locations the release at the port was obviously because there were a lot of dragons there, the citadel was to gain control of the citadel, either as a base or so they could search for some sort of treasure nearby. What is at the southern tip of the mountains? Any settlements or lone structures? Or is it mostly wilderness?

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

Knowledge History for The Citadel of Authruin: (1d20+12)[30]
    Cloistered Cleric Lore for the Southern Tip: (1d20+10)[11]
    CC Lore for City of Zuvia: (1d20+10)[19]

Not wishing to strain his human voice, Grov telepathically adds, "If the Citadel has been abandoned for some time, it's likely some sort of necromancer has taken roost there and uncovered some of our ancestors' tomes on our physiology that could lead to the development of this plague. Hmm... if necromancy is at the heart of our decline, we may also wish to investigate any known dragon graves, too."
    Spoiler
    Show
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

The Battle Dragon doesn't comment on the theories and speculations. All she says is "Just get me into fight. That is where I'm best at."
    "Can you get your mind OFF of fighting, Vilirax?" the voiced asked. Vilirax looked at her armor.
    "Oh, I'm sorry Dragonheart, do you forget that Battle Dragons don't use sorcery? Real warriors use their strength and natural abilities."
    "Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as so long as you ever can" -John Wesley
    Deviant Art account
    Fairy Tail OC avatar by: your truly

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"Do not show me deference," Dian whispered back to Skyellein. "Whatever greatness you may ascribe to my bloodline, I... am a five your old wyrmling, and have earned no such exaltation."

The other Dragons' requests that they skip the theorizing stage and get on to the investigation was enough to make Dian postpone the remainder of her discussion on plague design. But then Vilrax spoke, and the professional Wizard could not help but take offense at her words.

"A word of advice, miss Real Warrior. You're about to take part in an investigation. There may be fighting along the way, but between the fights are going to be all these boring, plague-related bits that the rest of us have to deal with. Just remember, those bits are really important regardless of whether you like them. So insulting the people who'll actually have to do them? Is not going to help the cause."

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"We may yet have to kill some of the lesser creatures, but I doubt you could cleave this disease from our blood. I worry we'll also have to do some interrogation on these scoundrels, though." Grovisvoth stops to sigh, worried that he'll soon succumb to the plague like the revered wyrms before him.

"Time is of the essence, though. My instincts tell me we should head to the abandoned citadel, but my family library is close to the Wyrmwing Mountains. We can discuss the rest of our plans and hypotheses in transit."

rweird:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Grovisvoth will privately address the young silver dragon and wyrms telepathically, "Do you know any of our kind in Zuvia afflicted? I could request an apprentice from my mages' guild to deliver them some tea."
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

"Who here knows a teleport spell?" Dian raised her own hand. "I do, but I didn't prepare any this morning. If no-one else has any, we should pick a destination and start marching.

I vote for the abandoned Citadel as well, because... just a hunch, really, but while the other two outbreaks would seem to be deliberate attempts to get the plague into the population at large, I think that one might have been engineered to keep people away...
    "

29. - Top - End - #29

"We are currently attempting to quarantine those infected, such as we are. Hence there only being six here. The young do show signs of plague, such as decreases awareness, mental activity, strength and coordination, we believe this may lead to eventual paralysis, though the plague has not progressed to that stage in any dragon so young, due to the young still being curable by magic. I find the theory that they are carriers to be unlikely, unless they are infected while undetectable for some time. The southern mountains have various dragons and few humanoid civilizations, wyrms that seek solitude often make lairs there, though there are enough passing dragons for it to spread. I see no real reason why to target there besides convenience."

Thrice Dead Cat:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Telepathy: <Better not, those that remain there would wish to lay low, though that is a nice offer.>

Knowledge: The Citadel of Authruin is now just a name to most, in fact, unknown to most, and a name to a precious few. It is rare for one to know its history as well as you. The Authrians, and ancient people renowned for there skills with magic made it there home and fortress, protected by a massive chasm, and a single bridge across. They had a wealth of knowledge, magic, goods, and military power, though had few ambitions. Some 2000 years ago the citadel, and the rest of there civilization fell, not by an outside force. The cause is unknown. People have gone to investigate over the years, though few returned, and those who did learned nothing. There works have been all but lost, and now people do not venture near it, and no-one knows much of anything about it.

Southern Tip: You know nothing of it save what I already mentioned above really, or at least nothing about the plague not already mentioned.

City of Zuvia: City of Zuvia is a prosperous port city, with many trade relations. They have many allies and much wealth. Various merchant houses vie for control of it, though the struggle is in the shadows and public life is unaffected. Zuvia is a nexus of cultures, with many foreigners coming and going. Dragons take interest in such a city, as is there way, controlling parts from the shadows, some playing there own games, some acting for the betterment of the city, some for its detriment and are trying to see it under other nation's rule.

Erik Vale:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Southern Tip: You know of the layout of it, small humanoid communities are scattered across it, along with dragon lairs, there is an abandoned fortress where long ago an order of dragonslayers dwelt, and a mine that had brought great riches, but 300 years ago went dry. The towns often have small mines in them.

City of Zuvia: City of Zuvia is a prosperous port city, with many trade relations. They have many allies and much wealth. Various merchant houses vie for control of it, though the struggle is in the shadows and public life is unaffected. Zuvia is a nexus of cultures, with many foreigners coming and going. Dragons take interest in such a city, as is there way, controlling parts from the shadows, some playing there own games, some acting for the betterment of the city, some for its detriment and are trying to see it under other nation's rule.

Some people have spoken out against dragon's role in things, though few know who is a dragon, though it is generally accepted they exist. Agents from a foreign power are suspected to be part of this, either trying to get dragons to abandon the city so they can take it, or to get the dragons to come out in the open, to lead to an attack on dragonkind, which, if either is unclear.

Citadel: You have heard of it, and know that an ancient people had dwelt there, though nothing else, save the idea that little is known of it by anyone.

All:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zuvia is about 150 miles west of the Wyrmwing Mountains (600 miles from where you are now), the Southern Tip is 300 miles away. The Citadel is the furthest, about 1400 miles away from Zuvia.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"While I personally don't know the spell, I'm sure I can borrow a teleport from one of my guild members. We would need to join hands and claw, however. Let's just hope he needs the spell less than us, for his sake. Unless there are any more questions or objections to heading to the citadel, could be there now," Grov says with a smug, eager to finally reach the gates and libraries of such a mythical area.

"To our silver friend and most ancient and noble kinsmen, I am honored you have given me this opportunity to aid all of dragonkind!" he adds, telepathically holding out his hands to his comrades.
    Spoiler
    Show