Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 192
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    The Boar gives the prisoner a brief glare before getting out of the room, closing the door and following Kael downstairs.
    Awesome Alderis Kashtar avatar by Meltheim
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Bluff or diplomacy, the penalty's the same. (1d20-1)[1]
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    And now see if a random rock on the ground with only a 3-sided dice can roll a better diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    (1d3)[3] random rock

    EDIT: We have a winner. The random rock

    Spoiler
    Show

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Jessica takes a deep breath. Then decides to get straight to the point. Although there is something in her eyes that indicates hesitance but there is no attempt to hide anything. She is blunt and to the point.

    "The slaying stone is a relic that has the ability to potentially instantly kill another creature within its power range when used. There is no real defense against it. I don't know the whole history about it but I believe that there were thought to be 8 of them originally. Back when Gorizbadd was a thriving city known as Kiris Dahn they were used to destroy Kiris Dahn's greatest enemies. But each relic could only be used once and once used it is destroyed in the process. By the time the goblins overran the city 8 years ago, all 8 stones were gone. Or at least it was thought to be. But Lady Treona has since discovered that there is one more left and wants it retrieved before anyone else can find it.", Jessica says to the group, though in more hushed tones, "That is why I think we should head to Treona's Tower. You guys look like a capable adventuring group for this task."

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Azktor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil (GMT-3)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Fangir listens carefully for what Lady Jessica has to says about the stones and the past of Kiris Dahn "These stone have great power then...I wonder if this power could be replicated to kill orcs and trolls and help me defeat Hoturn's army...well that is a question for after that we recover the stone."

    Fangir looks to Lady Jessica in the eyes and say "I cannot see a quest more noble then this. I agree we should go back to Treona's Tower right now."

    Fangir looks to Kael and the Boar and says "That goblin should not be let alive, by any circustance. He just knows to much now."

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    The Boar listened Jessica's explanation and tried to digest it. "Wait, are you telling us that there is a stone able to instantly kill any creature?" The Boar rised an eyebrow. "It's hard to believe, but..."

    Fangir's decision to execute the prisoner took him by surprise. "Hmmmm... I might agree," he finally replied. "The goblin said he was an outcast from Gorizbadd, so he's no immediate threat if we sneak into the town," he said with a thoughtful frown. He never liked to think too much. "However, he still managed to gather an escort and almost wiped out a human caravan. Besides, he's powerful enough to resist our continuous attacks while still using his voodoo stuff to harm Lady Jessica and myself... Who knows what could he do by himself."

    He tapped the table with his fingers for a while before adding: "I vote for interogating the prisoner about his former goblin companions before deciding what to do with him. And then we head to the town to see Lady Treona. I'll follow any decision regarding the goblin's life, but if we unanimously decide to kill him, my blade will gladly make that deed, swiftly," he said as he caressed the pommel of his sword.
    Last edited by Wdwune; 2013-07-20 at 10:02 PM.
    Awesome Alderis Kashtar avatar by Meltheim
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Bluff or diplomacy, the penalty's the same. (1d20-1)[1]
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    And now see if a random rock on the ground with only a 3-sided dice can roll a better diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    (1d3)[3] random rock

    EDIT: We have a winner. The random rock

    Spoiler
    Show

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    "The thing about releasing the goblin is that he could warn the goblins about us coming. I think we should let the town decide what to do with him. Or you guys decide but I do not want him loose before we reach Gorizbadd at least.", Jessica says.

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Iron Penguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Kael looks around at his companions.

    "This Stone is a powerful thing," he says quietly. "I agree that we need to find it, before it falls into the wrong hands. But I find I cannot agree with killing our captive." He spreads his hands, looking uncertain and conflicted, but he carries on: "I know better than any that goblins cannot be trusted. But something in me rebels against cutting any creature's throat in cold blood. Let me offer you an alternative plan." Kael makes sure he has everyone's attention before he continues. "Goblins are cowardly, especially when they're alone, and they're superstitious. Even those who use magic learn it by rote and ritual. They don't understand magic, any more than... than Ama does." Hearing his name, the golden-haired dog pricks up his ears, looks around, then goes back to lying peacefully at Kael's feet. "Our goblin prisoner has seen me disappear before his very eyes. He's seen Jessica, who can't be any older than 12 summers, fire powerful bolts of lightning - that's enough to scare me, never mind a goblin." He flashes quick smile at Jessica. "I suggest we trick him into thinking we've placed him under some kind of curse. There are plenty of stories about powerful elf-lords and fey princes placing people under a geas - if I tell him that's what we've done I think I can get him to believe it. I'll tell him that we've placed a curse on him that will strike him down with terrible pain if he ever tries to travel towards Kiris Dahn. Then we'll set him free. We'll tell him to travel east, to start a new life for himself far away from the people who cast him out. If our maid of the summer storms here -" he indicates Jessica - "can conjure up a few impressive lights and signs, I think we can convince our friend upstairs - or at least enough that he'll be a hundred miles from Kiris Dahn before he decides to try turning around. What do you think?"
    The Iron Penguin

    RP tip #27: Learn how good your DM is at acting. You don't want to waste a natural 20 on your Sense Motive check just because an NPC 'looked shifty'.

    Will work for cookies (current cookie count: 7+)
    Caution: may containbe nuts.

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I love the idea! Kael using his persuasive abilities to convince the goblin he's under a curse as Jessica casts a few cantrips, it's just awesome.

    However, I don't know how The Boar would react. Let's see...


    As he listened Kael's idea, The Boar was still tapping the table with the fingertips of his left hand while his right one was no longer caressing the pommel of his sword. When he finally stopped the tapping, he was rising his eyebrows, looking at Kael with a surprised (and confused) glance. "That's... Not a bad plan. In fact, if you guarantee that it'll work, it could contribute to the interogation as well... Hmmm, decisions..."
    Awesome Alderis Kashtar avatar by Meltheim
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Bluff or diplomacy, the penalty's the same. (1d20-1)[1]
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    And now see if a random rock on the ground with only a 3-sided dice can roll a better diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    (1d3)[3] random rock

    EDIT: We have a winner. The random rock

    Spoiler
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Azktor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil (GMT-3)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Fangir listen carefully to the bard's plan and reply "I'm not sure if that is a good ideia...so many things could go wrong, some others goblins could find him while he is traveling alone and he open his mouth. Just to much trouble just to save a goblin life. But ye all earned my respect..." Fangir makes a pause and looks to all four of his new friends, including the Boar "...so I will leave that one in yer hands Kael Whisperwind."

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Jessica thinks for a moment. She has been thinking thoughtfully about the goblin and his fate. After some thought she says, "I don't like the idea of leaving him alone period. Who knows anything can happen between the time we arrive at Gorizbadd and right now. We could hold him prisoner at Treona's Tower. But I will go along with your plan Kael."

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Iron Penguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Kael smiles.

    "Jessica - I'm going to need your help to convince our hairy friend of my towering arcane power." His smile widens into a grin, and he makes a theatrical magical gesture. "When I pretend to cast the curse, I'd like you to make me appear powerful - a nimbus of arcane light, perhaps, or sparks dancing around my fingertips. And then a mystic rune appearing on his forehead, something like that." He shrugs. "And if it doesn't work, we can always cut his throat."

    The four companions return to the room where the goblin is imprisoned. Kael speaks to him at length, animatedly, in his own tongue, then raises a hand as if to cast a spell. He speaks a few more words, this time in elven, and brings his hand down and touches it, briefly, against the goblin's brow.

    In goblin:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The time has come for you to go, but my companions and I don't want you returning to Gorizbadd. We will set you free, but they have asked me to place a geas on you. You see, my mother was a great sorceress of the Eladrin race. The goblins of Nachtur called her the Queen of Thorn and Briar. Her blood runs in my veins, and my very gaze holds a part of her arcane power. I will place upon you a curse - for a year and a day, you may not take more than five steps together towards Gorizbadd. If you seek to approach that city, you will first endure misfortune - thorns will tear at you, stones will turn beneath your feet, food will turn to ashes in your mouth. The closer you get to the city, the worse it will become, until wild animals set upon you, and wolves tear you limb from limb. So I lay this geas upon you - travel always east, and come not near Gorizbadd.

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'll leave it up to onlie2005 to describe the effects that Jessica creates and how she creates them. I'll just put Kael's bluff roll, not including any extra bonuses:
    Bluff: (1d20+9)[14]
    The Iron Penguin

    RP tip #27: Learn how good your DM is at acting. You don't want to waste a natural 20 on your Sense Motive check just because an NPC 'looked shifty'.

    Will work for cookies (current cookie count: 7+)
    Caution: may containbe nuts.

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    The Boar stays close to the door, silent as he watches the bard's performance, but always ready in case the goblin tries to escape or attack.
    Awesome Alderis Kashtar avatar by Meltheim
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Bluff or diplomacy, the penalty's the same. (1d20-1)[1]
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    And now see if a random rock on the ground with only a 3-sided dice can roll a better diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    (1d3)[3] random rock

    EDIT: We have a winner. The random rock

    Spoiler
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Jessica does not take her wand out. It would look too suspicious. Instead she looks as mean and as threatening as possible. The girl mentally casts the spell on Kael. She uses her magical knowledge and experiences as a wizard, what little she has, to create the blood red aura surrounding Kael. But she is also very subtle, thinking if she overdoes it, she will make it too unbelievable. When he touches the goblins forehead, she makes it feel like like a slightly hot, but not too hot touch. Just to feel like it is burning a little. The minute Kael touches the goblin, the aura fluidly moves from surrounding Kael to surrounding the goblin. It is a very uncomfortably warm, tingling effect that quickly disappears in a few seconds but Jessica makes sure that there are lingering effects afterwards for a few seconds to drive Kael's point.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Cast Prestidigitation.

    I don't know what skill I need to use so I used her Arcana skill and roleplayed it like her using her knowledge of magic to try and create the effects of a geas as reasonably realistic as possible with her Prestidigitation. Or maybe in a way manipulate her magic to that affect in a way if you will allow DM. :)

    Arcana Check:(1d20+10)[16]

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Azktor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil (GMT-3)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Fangir is close by the Boar with his arms crossed watching the whole thing while thinking "I wonder if a smart trick like this will work on a dumb creature like a goblin. Well if it don't work at least I know what to do..."

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I shall be your new GM, lets get this show on the road.


    The goblin believed them... He believed he was truly cursed now. After it was said and done, the goblin headed out travelling east.

    After the ordeal the group decides to call it a night so they can set off early the next morning figuring it would only take two days worth of travel time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM
    As you head outside to leave you take notice of a wagon outside with a man on it looking to be waiting for someone. As he turns around he takes notice of the group. "Why good morning, it took you long enough to wake up. You ready to travel?"

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Jessica is up and at em early in the morning and heads down quickly for breakfast. She makes sure though that all of her stuff, including the devices given to her by Treona and Valthrun are safely packed away in her backpack before heading down to breakfast. There she quickly reviews and prepares her spells for the day as she eats.

    When the party is ready to go she is surprised to see the wagon and driver waiting for her. While she is not suspicious by nature, she does say, "I assume you were hired by either Lady Treona or Captain Panaka to take us to Lady Treona's Tower."

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    "Til we get to the bridge, yes." is the man's response to the little girl. The man however is still smiling a friendly smile.

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    The Boar

    The half-orc spent the day before training in his room, doing some push-ups and slow sword training using a stick he found nearby, and also sharpening his greatsword and sharing some beverages with his teammates.

    The next day, he dons his armor and goes outside to meet with Jessica and the others after preparing his weapons and gear.

    "Morning," he greets everyone, then he notices the wagon-rider. "Hm? Lady Jessica, do you know this guy?" he says rising an eyebrow in suspicion.
    Awesome Alderis Kashtar avatar by Meltheim
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Bluff or diplomacy, the penalty's the same. (1d20-1)[1]
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    And now see if a random rock on the ground with only a 3-sided dice can roll a better diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    (1d3)[3] random rock

    EDIT: We have a winner. The random rock

    Spoiler
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Jessica looks over the man very closely, as if trying to read his intentions. She looks around for Captain Panaka who would normally be at her side and not be so blase about her safety.

    "Where is Captain Panaka? Do you have proof that you are working for Lady Treona? I'm not trying to be rude here but I was unaware that we were being given a ride to her Tower."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Insight:(1d20+7)[9]

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ouch, a 2... that is a fail whether needed or not.


    The man just continues to smile but says "Captain Panaka had to leave last night. She said she'd be waiting for you at Lady Treona's tower. Now, we must hurry if we are going to try to beat the fog."

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Jessica looks to the others before entering the wagon. She is not at all certain about this man but she keeps a mental note to be alert for trouble.

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Iron Penguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    "Hail, friend!" Kael calls to the driver. "A free ride is always welcome." He returns the man's friendly smile with an easy grin of his own, but part of him remains wary. One of his mother's many sayings was 'Never trust a man who always smiles'. Still, things work a little differently in the Feywild, and this man could easily be just who he claims to be.

    Ama looks up at the driver, his tongue lolling, clearly waiting for his master's approval to jump up into the waggon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Insight check to discern whether the driver is lying: (1d20+6)[25]

    And yes, we are all a little bit paranoid
    Last edited by Iron Penguin; 2013-08-19 at 11:57 AM.
    The Iron Penguin

    RP tip #27: Learn how good your DM is at acting. You don't want to waste a natural 20 on your Sense Motive check just because an NPC 'looked shifty'.

    Will work for cookies (current cookie count: 7+)
    Caution: may containbe nuts.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Spoiler
    Show
    i see that xD


    Kail takes notice that he is indeed telling the truth but when the man was talking about the fog, there was a slight nervous tone to his friendly voice... It was something that was there and only there for the fog...

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Iron Penguin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Kael climbs up to sit beside the driver, and Ama leaps up beside him.

    "No time to waste," he calls down to his companions. "After all, we don't want to be caught in the fog." He notices again the look of consternation that passes quickly over the driver's face at the mention of the fog. Strange...
    The Iron Penguin

    RP tip #27: Learn how good your DM is at acting. You don't want to waste a natural 20 on your Sense Motive check just because an NPC 'looked shifty'.

    Will work for cookies (current cookie count: 7+)
    Caution: may containbe nuts.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    The Boar grunts in resignation. "Alright then," he says as he walks closer to the wagon, offering a helpful hand to Jessica and/or Fangir to get into, then stepping in and jumping inside with precise agility.
    Awesome Alderis Kashtar avatar by Meltheim
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Bluff or diplomacy, the penalty's the same. (1d20-1)[1]
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    And now see if a random rock on the ground with only a 3-sided dice can roll a better diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    (1d3)[3] random rock

    EDIT: We have a winner. The random rock

    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Azktor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil (GMT-3)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Fangir ignores the Boar offer to help him and easily jumps into the Wagon and says "My legs may be short, but I can handle myself just fine, orc." He is not angry with the half-orc, but he did not liked the offer. He then sits close by Jessica that was helped by the Boar to get inside.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Btw, just taking 10 to jump into the Wagon, giving me 10+11= 21 in athletics
    Last edited by Azktor; 2013-08-19 at 03:05 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    blackwind1kaze's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    "Everyone in? Good, Yah!" the man quickly said and the wagon started to move. Sadly, most of the trip was uneventful save for that of the scenery.

    Spoiler
    Show
    i'll leave it here for a few to allow dialog/skill checks if you guys want.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    The Boar just shrugged when Fangir rejected his help. "I can see that, dwarf," he says with a grin. "You're well trained to move with that heavy armor, I could notice that back in the battle yesterday. Sorry if my gesture offended you."

    Inside the wagon, he just looked at the misty landscape outside. There was little need to worry about the fog, or even the driver. Lady Jessica is well protected by the three adventurers, and a sort-of outsider dog. A hexer goblin could not stand against us, he thinks. Unless this guy is a lich in disguise, there's no reason to be afraid.

    So, he relaxed and found a comfortable position on the bench. He checked his backpack and noticed the cheese he packed the morning of yesterday. "Anybody wants a slab of cheese?" he asks.
    Awesome Alderis Kashtar avatar by Meltheim
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Bluff or diplomacy, the penalty's the same. (1d20-1)[1]
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    And now see if a random rock on the ground with only a 3-sided dice can roll a better diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    (1d3)[3] random rock

    EDIT: We have a winner. The random rock

    Spoiler
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2012

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Jessica sits well into the wagon, staying in the middle and keeping a distance from the front and back of the wagon. There she has time to take the map of Gorizbadd. She seems to be studying it closely and tracing her finger over certain landmarks on the map, particularly the perimeter of the city.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Jessica is examining the map and searching her memories of the city from her own perspective. The purpose is to determine from memory, logic and by the map itself, the best ways to enter the city and possible paths to be taken to avoid goblin patrols as much as possible.

    Dungeoneering Check: (1d20+7)[12]

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Azktor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Brazil (GMT-3)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    Fangir look to the Boar and says "AYE! That I can! And so do ye. That was a good battle and ye all fought well there. My father used to say that: Ye can only know someone well, when ye fight side-by-side with him.." Fangir accepted the cheese and also offered to them a piece of fresh bread he just grabed today.

    After eating the bread and the cheese, he turns to Jessica that is concentrated in a map and tries to help her with that.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Will roll dungeoneering see if I can help her out.
    Dungeoneering Check: (1d20+3)[5] - I guess not
    Last edited by Azktor; 2013-08-20 at 03:45 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2013

    Default Re: [IC] The Slaying Stone

    "Then your father must be a wise man," The Boar replies as he gratefuly accepts a piece of Fangir's bread and mixes it with a slab of cheese. "Same was mine, a resourceful swordsman of Kiris Dahn," he says as he bites the bread-and-cheese ball he just made. "He respected dwarvenkind as useful, fellow warriors, and always taught me to value my teammates and protect them above everything else."

    "And no, he was not an orc if you were wondering," he says with a smirk on his face, showing his tusks. "He was a human, and my master. My bloodline is... just complicated."

    He noticed Jessica reading some document and then he saw Fangir joining her. "What is that?" he asks curiously. "Taking a look to the map the goblin warlock gave us?"
    Last edited by Wdwune; 2013-08-20 at 04:38 PM.
    Awesome Alderis Kashtar avatar by Meltheim
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    Bluff or diplomacy, the penalty's the same. (1d20-1)[1]
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
    And now see if a random rock on the ground with only a 3-sided dice can roll a better diplomacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelaC1 View Post
    (1d3)[3] random rock

    EDIT: We have a winner. The random rock

    Spoiler
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •