New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: High School Harem Comedy (Game System, PEACH)

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Supernaturally Attractive smells a lot like School Queen.
    Yeah, that's why I went for the pick the two rolls that fit it best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #932
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, missed the part about it being skill checks.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    So I've made a few NPC's of Satyr's and Nymph, and honestly Base EA doesn't really fit these beautiful beings of nature that well

So homebrew archetype time!

Satyr/Nymph

Spoiler
    Show

"It's the season of love, Protagonist-kun."

You are a Satyr/Nymph, a supernaturally attractive nature spirit. Although one may wonder what a nature spirit is doing in school, you know that inspiring the next generation to eco-friendly practices, is worth it's weight in gold. And maybe you'll get a chance to spread a little love around.

Supernaturally attractive: You are a Satyr/Nymph. Literally a thing of beauty. Your charms aid you in whatever you peruse. You gain a +2 to Allure checks, when dealing with NPC's attracted to your gender, and a +2 to skill checks when their help would be acceptable.

One with nature.: You thrive in the natural places of the world. You gain +1 to all rolls when in a natural setting, or a place of overwhelming greenery. (So a green house would suffice, a potted plant on a windowsill not so much.)

Distracting beauty: You can't help but be so awe-inspiring, people can barely do more then stare at you. Twice per episode you may apply a -2 penalty to all skill rolls.

Fortune favors the beautiful: Twice for episode you can substitute a allure roll for a Luck roll.

Natural places: A satyr's or nymph's health and ability is tied to a natural place. If the animals and plants there can fight off any intruders, you can gain a burst of beauty or ability. Three times per episode you may attempt a d4 conflict check. If you succeed you gain a +2 to your next allure or skill roll.

Elemental alignment: Some Satyr's and Nymphs are tied to certain elements at least as much as nature itself. Select one of the below abilities.
    Spoiler: Elements
    Show

Air: You gain a +2 to skill checks involving feats of speed or agility.

Earth: You gain a +2 to physical conflict checks.

Fire: You give a whole new meaning to hot. You gain a +2 bonus to allure checks in direct sunlight

Water: You gain a +2 to rolls involving caring for someone or healing.

What do people think?
    Hm...

Supernaturally Attractive: Both of those bonuses seem like easy always-ons, so I'd be wary of making them +2s.

One With Nature: I actually think this might be a bit on the weak side, since if the typical episode occurs mostly or entirely at school, you'll rarely get to use it. Might need to be a little easier to activate, since at a glance I'm inclined to think even bumping it to +2 might not make it worth taking if it's that hard to use while at school.

Distracting Beauty/Fortune Favors the Beautiful/Natural Places: All fine mechanically - and nice finding a way to make an Allure -> Luck advantage make some sense. The one thing that makes me tilt my head is Natural Places having you make a Conflict check. I get that the fluff is some animals fighting off intruders, but those animals aren't your PC, so it seems like a Luck check is more appropriate.

Elemental Alignment: Eh, I don't know about this. It basically gives the archetype an additional three advantage choices over a normal one, many of which are exact copies of good advantages from other archetypes. The Fire version is also one I'd say to knock down to +1 because it's basically always-on, too - although that does make it basically a worse version of Solar-Powered. Hm, maybe change it entirely, then.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #934

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Hm...

Supernaturally Attractive: Both of those bonuses seem like easy always-ons, so I'd be wary of making them +2s.

One With Nature: I actually think this might be a bit on the weak side, since if the typical episode occurs mostly or entirely at school, you'll rarely get to use it. Might need to be a little easier to activate, since at a glance I'm inclined to think even bumping it to +2 might not make it worth taking if it's that hard to use while at school.

Distracting Beauty/Fortune Favors the Beautiful/Natural Places: All fine mechanically - and nice finding a way to make an Allure -> Luck advantage make some sense. The one thing that makes me tilt my head is Natural Places having you make a Conflict check. I get that the fluff is some animals fighting off intruders, but those animals aren't your PC, so it seems like a Luck check is more appropriate.

Elemental Alignment: Eh, I don't know about this. It basically gives the archetype an additional three advantage choices over a normal one, many of which are exact copies of good advantages from other archetypes. The Fire version is also one I'd say to knock down to +1 because it's basically always-on, too - although that does make it basically a worse version of Solar-Powered. Hm, maybe change it entirely, then.
    In order

I went with revised school queen for my inspiration. Should I still lower them to +1?

What do you think the activation for one with nature should be? Include a bonus with animals?

Natural places, I went with conflict because I remembered Otaku's dojunishi enthusiast already used Luck.

I went with elemental alignment, because a nymph tied to a forest, is probably going to be different then one tied to a summit of a mountain, to a volcano. Etc. Should I just use elemental affinity to represent that? If so, any ideas for a sixth ability?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I went with elemental alignment, because a nymph tied to a forest, is probably going to be different then one tied to a summit of a mountain, to a volcano. Etc. Should I just use elemental affinity to represent that? If so, any ideas for a sixth ability?
    That's a tough one. On the one hand, tying it to elemental affinity is both the easier option and the one that avoids the redundancy that would result if the nymph decided to take both that and Elemental Alignment, while at the same time allowing for more variety (for example, I notice that 'ice' isn't one of the options on the list, despite my one nymph-blooded character being tied to that element specifically. And there's no real distinction between 'plant earth' and 'rock earth').

On the other hand, the alignment implies they can also generate said element, or at the very least have special talents not directly tied to the element itself. While that does leave it open to be cheesed with Elemental Affinity, it may be closer to your concept than Affinity would provide. Plus, I can't think of a replacement right now.

I would say that if you keep Elemental Alignment, definitely change at least the fire benefit, and maybe add one or two other possible choices as well.

6. - Top - End - #936

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    That's a tough one. On the one hand, tying it to elemental affinity is both the easier option and the one that avoids the redundancy that would result if the nymph decided to take both that and Elemental Alignment, while at the same time allowing for more variety (for example, I notice that 'ice' isn't one of the options on the list, despite my one nymph-blooded character being tied to that element specifically. And there's no real distinction between 'plant earth' and 'rock earth').

On the other hand, the alignment implies they can also generate said element, or at the very least have special talents not directly tied to the element itself. While that does leave it open to be cheesed with Elemental Affinity, it may be closer to your concept than Affinity would provide. Plus, I can't think of a replacement right now.

I would say that if you keep Elemental Alignment, definitely change at least the fire benefit, and maybe add one or two other possible choices as well.
    [I figured that Ice would be either Earth, or Water. I mean how many elements should I make?]

Any ideas for what fire should be?

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

So this new batch of home brewing has made me finally decided to get off my lazy butt and finish that revamp of Tech Whiz I said I would make two months ago. I outright replaced half of the advantages and tweaked most of the remaining ones, to hopefully give the archetype a somewhat broader focus than just 'computers all day every day' while still keeping with the 'specialized tech head' spirit I was going for with the original.

For simplicities sake, rather than post the new version separately, I'll just give a link to the original post that I edited here.

8. - Top - End - #938

I feel Enginner would always apply if the other two flats were allowed. Is this intended?

9. - Top - End - #939
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

I feel Enginner would always apply if the other two flats were allowed. Is this intended?
    Depends on what you're doing. Engineer is meant to apply in situations involving technology that isn't a computer, such as working a sound board or fiddling with an electrical system or something. If you are using a computer to do so it can stack, but I wasn't intending just using a computer to trigger it. Now building a computer, on the other hand...

I did specify working with hardware to trigger it to try avoiding that, but maybe I should be more clear and specify something like 'other than computers', though I'm not sure how to word it so that it still works when working with the hardware of a computer without using the software of one (that's what 1337 H4ck3r is for).

10. - Top - End - #940

Depends on what you're doing. Engineer is meant to apply in situations involving technology that isn't a computer, such as working a sound board or fiddling with an electrical system or something. If you are using a computer to do so it can stack, but I wasn't intending just using a computer to trigger it. Now building a computer, on the other hand...

I did specify working with hardware to trigger it to try avoiding that, but maybe I should be more clear and specify something like 'other than computers', though I'm not sure how to word it so that it still works when working with the hardware of a computer without using the software of one (that's what 1337 H4ck3r is for).
    And flying a drone is what? Software, hardware?

11. - Top - End - #941
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

And flying a drone is what? Software, hardware?
    Hardware, probably, though honestly I'm not 100% if just flying one would apply for anything. I figure if you're using a drone, it's either part of Eyes Everywhere or an invention made through Improvised Solution.

12. - Top - End - #942

Hardware, probably, though honestly I'm not 100% if just flying one would apply for anything. I figure if you're using a drone, it's either part of Eyes Everywhere or an invention made through Improvised Solution.
    The idea is a generous dm could probably be persuaded that both apply to it.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

The idea is a generous dm could probably be persuaded that both apply to it.
    Well that's the choice of the DM, methinks. It seems like a specific enough case that the argument isn't totally invalid.

14. - Top - End - #944

So due to overwhelming peer review, I've removed the elemental races advantage of the Satyr/Nymph/ (and now Siren) I will later add a note about how elemental affinity is particularly in spirit for them.

To replace elemental race, I added this ability.

Enchanting song: A siren's song can enchant and charm people. And sometimes these people will have just what you needed. Twice per episode, you may trigger another advantage you have without meeting the triggering conditions. It must still be applied to the correct type of roll, and still have uses left.

Tell me what you think?

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

So due to overwhelming peer review, I've removed the elemental races advantage of the Satyr/Nymph/ (and now Siren) I will later add a note about how elemental affinity is particularly in spirit for them.

Enchanting song: A siren's song can enchant and charm people. And sometimes these people will have just what you needed. Twice per episode, you may trigger another advantage you have without meeting the triggering conditions. It must still be applied to the correct type of roll, and still have uses left.

Tell me what you think?
    I think this one fits better, at least. I would say though that you should probably clarify what you mean by 'correct type of roll' (Opposed/Unopposed, Allure/Skill/Conflict/Luck, or both), as it is ambiguous enough that I can see it causing arguments between player and GM in play.

16. - Top - End - #946
    Troll in the Playground

my two small questions
    1. Is there a master list for archetypes for characters
    2. can we use this with maid rpg were all girls and protagonist kun living in same house

17. - Top - End - #947
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    my two small questions
    1. Is there a master list for archetypes for characters
    2. can we use this with maid rpg were all girls and protagonist kun living in same house
    1) Here's a list of the standard archetypes; also, here's a link to some official variant rules, which includes some Supernatural archetypes. Both of these are linked in the OP of the thread. There's a number of homebrew archetypes sprinkled throughout the thread, but those are the official version; a number of the homebrew archetypes were created by veteran players/GMs in an attempt to rebalance the archetypes and their powers, but whether you want to use the original versions or not is up to you.

2) I think it could work alright, although admittedly I haven't played Maid RPG.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #948
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    1) Here's a list of the standard archetypes; also, here's a link to some official variant rules, which includes some Supernatural archetypes. Both of these are linked in the OP of the thread. There's a number of homebrew archetypes sprinkled throughout the thread, but those are the official version; a number of the homebrew archetypes were created by veteran players/GMs in an attempt to rebalance the archetypes and their powers, but whether you want to use the original versions or not is up to you.

2) I think it could work alright, although admittedly I haven't played Maid RPG.
    Its basicly nearly the same setting you just have maids instead of haremetes doing jobs in master's mansion instead of school what's basicly is do daily chores then try to seduce your master so you become the head maid for the dms girlfriend type players there is mistress archetype so lot of material to stole from with enough wild ideas to create few experimental campings

the thing I dont want to share
    there are rules to strip maids as punishment or your sick pleasure

19. - Top - End - #949
    Titan in the Playground

I went with revised school queen for my inspiration. Should I still lower them to +1?
    I think so. "Allure rolls dealing with NPCs attracted to your gender" is going to be all Allure rolls, easily, and just asking someone for help can be done on basically all skill rolls - that's how School Queen and Connections are often applied to Skill as it stands, and a use so easy I made certain it wouldn't work when I changed them.

I'll also freely admit I'm still not completely sure if my reworks of Poker Face, School Queen, and Connections are fully balanced or not - I was erring on the side of correcting what I think is the biggest issue with them, the fact that they can apply to anything, and taking only limited steps to make them harder to use (more specific circumstances for Connections' skill bonus or School Queen's Luck bonus, for example). I didn't want to overdo it and nerf them into being weak advantages, and in each case they do seem like the kind of advantage that could apply to multiple roll types, so I wanted to keep that, too. It may be that in the end they're still too strong and a bigger nerf would be needed, or perhaps I should've gone the alternate route of letting them apply to everything, but dropping the bonus to +1, but I do at least think I'd want to playtest the versions I switched them to before deciding that.

What do you think the activation for one with nature should be? Include a bonus with animals?
    Hm, maybe. Truth be told I don't have any great ideas of my own for it, I just know that looking at it now, I'd be disinclined to take it, because it seems like I'd often be locked out of using it just because school scenes are very common and usually won't qualify for it.

Natural places, I went with conflict because I remembered Otaku's dojunishi enthusiast already used Luck.
    Okay... so? It's not even like that would make it mechanically identical to Doujinshi Enthusiast, since that boosts conflict where Natural Places boosts skill - nor like it would be a big deal to have an advantage that was mechanically identical to an existing one even if it were, since there's several of those in the game to begin with (Warrior's Way/Bruiser, Graceful/Practiced Grace, etc). I'd just go with what makes the most sense for the fluff, personally.

Tell me what you think?
    Okay, more interesting. The thing that worries me, though, is the mention of having uses left, which implies it can copy a limited-use advantage. If that would only use up Enchanting Song's use rather than the other advantage's, that gets into the issue we discussed before with Techno's Witch, and giving extra uses to once-per-episode advantages that are very powerful.

Otherwise... eh, might not be bad. It could work in tandem with some more borderline +2s that can be a bit hard to work with sometimes, like Peeping Tom. 2/episode +2 is mechanically sound. But on the flip side, it's a +2 that isn't actually increasing your maximum bonus, just making it easier to use your other advantages, since I'd presume it won't stack with a normal activation of an advantage.

So this new batch of home brewing has made me finally decided to get off my lazy butt and finish that revamp of Tech Whiz I said I would make two months ago. I outright replaced half of the advantages and tweaked most of the remaining ones, to hopefully give the archetype a somewhat broader focus than just 'computers all day every day' while still keeping with the 'specialized tech head' spirit I was going for with the original.

For simplicities sake, rather than post the new version separately, I'll just give a link to the original post that I edited here.
    Better, definitely. Much less redundancy, and the new advantages look fun. I do wonder whether Information Superhighway is actually a good idea, though. It kind of feels like a weaker version of the "when you fail this roll, you get +2 to you next roll of another type" advantages like Loveable Clutz. Limited uses per episode, more specific activation timing, and it can't be used as a fallback "in case I fail" advantage like one of those can, you have to deliberately pass on a roll.

Maybe make it more extreme? Drop it to once per episode, but make the bonus +4? Or even something with bigger potential, like using Down and Dirty's mechanic of the bonus being based on how much you failed the roll you "skipped?"

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

20. - Top - End - #950

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    I think so. "Allure rolls dealing with NPCs attracted to your gender" is going to be all Allure rolls, easily, and just asking someone for help can be done on basically all skill rolls - that's how School Queen and Connections are often applied to Skill as it stands, and a use so easy I made certain it wouldn't work when I changed them.

I'll also freely admit I'm still not completely sure if my reworks of Poker Face, School Queen, and Connections are fully balanced or not - I was erring on the side of correcting what I think is the biggest issue with them, the fact that they can apply to anything, and taking only limited steps to make them harder to use (more specific circumstances for Connections' skill bonus or School Queen's Luck bonus, for example). I didn't want to overdo it and nerf them into being weak advantages, and in each case they do seem like the kind of advantage that could apply to multiple roll types, so I wanted to keep that, too. It may be that in the end they're still too strong and a bigger nerf would be needed, or perhaps I should've gone the alternate route of letting them apply to everything, but dropping the bonus to +1, but I do at least think I'd want to playtest the versions I switched them to before deciding that.

Hm, maybe. Truth be told I don't have any great ideas of my own for it, I just know that looking at it now, I'd be disinclined to take it, because it seems like I'd often be locked out of using it just because school scenes are very common and usually won't qualify for it.

Okay... so? It's not even like that would make it mechanically identical to Doujinshi Enthusiast, since that boosts conflict where Natural Places boosts skill - nor like it would be a big deal to have an advantage that was mechanically identical to an existing one even if it were, since there's several of those in the game to begin with (Warrior's Way/Bruiser, Graceful/Practiced Grace, etc). I'd just go with what makes the most sense for the fluff, personally.

Okay, more interesting. The thing that worries me, though, is the mention of having uses left, which implies it can copy a limited-use advantage. If that would only use up Enchanting Song's use rather than the other advantage's, that gets into the issue we discussed before with Techno's Witch, and giving extra uses to once-per-episode advantages that are very powerful.

Otherwise... eh, might not be bad. It could work in tandem with some more borderline +2s that can be a bit hard to work with sometimes, like Peeping Tom. 2/episode +2 is mechanically sound. But on the flip side, it's a +2 that isn't actually increasing your maximum bonus, just making it easier to use your other advantages, since I'd presume it won't stack with a normal activation of an advantage.
    Maybe change the allure check to NPC's that are attracted to you. To remove adults (At least most of them). As for skill boosting, I imagine it wouldn't apply to cheating on test. Pretty much people won't go too far out of their way to help you, but minor favors aren't much of a problem. Tutoring would be fine, passing you the answers on the test..... Not unless they had the answers already. So change that to specify minor favors? If it's slightly too strong, I can always tone it back after it's playtested.

I'll add animals at least for now.

Fine, fine. I'll make it luck.

It can't copy a limited advantage use, it's just for making hard to use advantages easier to use.
    Last edited by Illven; 2016-09-27 at 11:55 PM.

21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground

Why not have each be a limited use advantage to get a bonus?

School Queen: d4 Allure roll to get a +2 on Luck or Conflict, 2/ep
    Connections: d4 Skill roll to get a +2 on Luck or Allure, 2/ep

This way it's a lot more like calling in favors.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2016-09-28 at 12:28 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

22. - Top - End - #952

I don't like it, because it doesn't show that the people like you more as directly as it once did.

23. - Top - End - #953
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe change the allure check to NPC's that are attracted to you. To remove adults (At least most of them). As for skill boosting, I imagine it wouldn't apply to cheating on test. Pretty much people won't go too far out of their way to help you, but minor favors aren't much of a problem. Tutoring would be fine, passing you the answers on the test..... Not unless they had the answers already. So change that to specify minor favors? If it's slightly too strong, I can always tone it back after it's playtested.
    Honestly, I don't think either of those functionally changes it. I already wasn't figuring adults would be the ones you'd use that on to begin with, and the magnitude of favors asked for was never the issue in my mind - it's just really easy to involve NPCs in most rolls, and equally easy for them to be ones attracted to your gender, at least in games you run (which is all I'm qualified to speak to since I haven't played under any other GM). That alone gets you +2 Allure under that ability, and that plus asking for a little help with something (which is a very broad condition and thus easy to meet) gets you +2 to Skill. Those are some very easy +2s, comparable to what School Queen can do right now, just without the possibility of boosting Conflict or Luck.

I don't like it, because it doesn't show that the people like you more as directly as it once did.
    I more or less agree with Illven there - I wouldn't want to change them to limited-use advantages instead of flats unless I was absolutely sure they couldn't work as flats, and I don't see any reason why that would be. At most I think changing them to be +1s to any roll type should work fine if the other changes I tried still prove too much.

24. - Top - End - #954

So does anyone else have any more homebrew they want to share?

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

So does anyone else have any more homebrew they want to share?
    No doubt I will in a few weeks' time...

By the way, is there an archive or index of HSHC homebrew anywhere? That would be really helpful.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig

26. - Top - End - #956
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    No doubt I will in a few weeks' time...

By the way, is there an archive or index of HSHC homebrew anywhere? That would be really helpful.
    you know i asked same thing in treat
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

27. - Top - End - #957

Full homebrew archetypes.

Angelalex's robot girl.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=749

firedaemon's Werewolf

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...postcount=1008

Len's Magical girl

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=762
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=785

Mutazoia's little sister and Alien girl.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=837

Techno's semi pony

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=844

Len's ponies

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=847

Techno's group

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=883

Sgt.Cookie's Wingmate

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=924

Illven's (That's me) Satyr/Nymph/Mer person

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=929

Milo's Sentai

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...5&postcount=65

Len's Little sister

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=964

Komodo's races

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...9&postcount=59

JBPuffin's goth

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...9&postcount=75

JBPuffin's troll
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...1&postcount=77

Mutazoia's sports fanatic.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...2&postcount=81

Ninja prawn's English classes.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=970

Mutazoia's kami

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...postcount=1020

Len's kami

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...postcount=1023

I believe that's all of the 100% homebrew.

Now onto class fixes.

Firedaemon's add ons to Megakonno, Cuucoocloudlander

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...2&postcount=70
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...4&postcount=76

Len's proto Otaku

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=156

Angelalex's pervert additions

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=683

Angelalex's full added list.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=692

Angelalex's added universals.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=699

Anubis's additions

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=704

Illven's improved Vampire

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=724

Zevox's full additions

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=891
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...&postcount=907
    Last edited by Illven; 2016-12-24 at 02:46 AM.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Firbolg in the Playground

I had one somewhere... not sure if it was complete though.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

29. - Top - End - #959

Quote Originally Posted by Milo v3 View Post
    I had one somewhere... not sure if it was complete though.
    Added. It was on page 3.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

Full homebrew archetypes.
    Thanks, that's awesome.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig