Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 27 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 806
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RFLS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default The Iron Coast [IC]

    The Iron Coast


    The seas rage around you, massive waves crashing across the deck and daggers of rock missing the hull by inches. The storm, the attack, everything had come quickly and suddenly, out of nowhere. The storm had formed and struck in seconds, and, before you knew it, the...creatures had come up over the sides of the ship, attacking with claws and tentacles and teeth, more teeth than should fit in any mouth...

    Wulgren, Enrico, and Adrian

    Four of the creatures surround you at the wheel of the ship, backing you together. You've already slain three of their comrades, but these four are vicious and out for your blood. They stand erect, water dripping from their bodies, and, as one, they group and charge.

    Everybody Else

    Belowdecks, the creatures came in through the portholes. Despite being unprepared and unarmed, you slew two of them, and then the sides withdrew briefly, and now, they're attacking once more. There are at four of them down here with you, and, as you draw together, a massive tentacle smashes through a porthole, seeking something to grab.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Rolled initiative for everyone already. For both groups, it's PCs first, then monsters. I need a will save from everyone above deck and two from everyone below. If you fail your second will save below decks (DC 14) consider yourself helpless for your turn. The second save is mind affecting.
    Last edited by RFLS; 2013-07-07 at 01:00 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground
     
    AngryCyc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    First (1d20+10)[24] and second (1d20+10)[17]


    Willem braces himself, quickly running through his mind what magic he has at his disposal... Yes... Yes this will do quite nicely" he thinks to himself. As he readies himself, a smile spreads across his face...

    Edit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Passed the second will save at least, so if I have a turn, I'm casting Blur on myself.
    Last edited by AngryCyc; 2013-07-07 at 01:12 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Enrico was on the edge of panic, the only thing keeping him in control being his military discipline. It was the third day of their voyage, the first job Enrico had taken after arriving on Alkstan, something that seemed easy to get his sea legs. At least he was with the captain. The captain would know what he's doing, surely? Trying to put his doubts to the back of his mind, Enrico let loose a pillar of fire at the things, trying to burn them to a crisp.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Will save: (1d20+5)[22]
    Knowledge Arcana (what are they?) (1d20+13)[24]
    Cast a sculpted (cylinder if I catch all 4 without hitting us, cubes to do the same if not) firey fireball. Damage:[/roll]9d6+21[/roll] DC 16 reflex save for half.
    Last edited by yugi24862; 2013-07-07 at 02:01 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    EriktheRed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Maahes -Belowdecks-

    Maahes makes an invocation to Boccob, one that sounds as much like an incantation as a prayer, and then everything seems to slow down as the reflexes and speed of his allies becomes magically enhanced.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Will Save #1: (1d20+8)[19]
    Will Save #2: (1d20+8)[17]
    Concentration Check if needed: (1d20+10)[16]
    Casting Haste, if saves are passed. Will 5' step if possible to avoid casting defensively.
    Edit- Or, since they withdrew briefly before pressing the attack again, cast Haste before they close.
    Last edited by EriktheRed; 2013-07-07 at 01:19 PM.
    Avatar by Iron Penguin


  5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground
     
    AngryCyc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Willem

    Bolstered by this rush of speed, Willem climbs out a port hole, plops gracelessly into water, and swims down under it, observing the chaos surrounding him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot (1d20+4)[8]
    Will save #1 (1d20+10)[14]
    Will save #2 (1d20+10)[12]
    Will save #3 (1d20+10)[14]
    Will save #4 (1d20+10)[16]
    Will save #5 (1d20+10)[13]
    Will save #6 (1d20+10)[13]

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Baltram Ormandy -Belowdeck-

    Spoiler
    Show

    Will Saves (1d20+5)[20], (1d20+5)[19], additional +4 if from a spell or spell-like ability.
    Just in case I get actions;
    Going to use Hex and Manipulate Liquid (Violent Thrust) to hurl a dense object, such as a chest or cannon ball, at a nearby enemy. Will flesh out with details if I get actions. (1d20+10)[29] to hit, (6d6)[6][2][3][6][4][1](22) damage (1d6 per 25 lbs, up to 150 lbs.)

    EDIT: Attack roll gets another +1 bonus from Haste


    Baltram, cowed slightly by the speed and ferocity of the attack, quickly recovers his composure. Eyes wide and half-filled with panic, he thrusts his hands out- one toward a nearby monster, one toward the porthole closes to his left. Releasing a surge of energy from within him, as if floodgates holding back a deluge were suddenly opened, he pulled a tentacle of water of his own in through the port hole. It writhes, surging with torrential energy, lifts up a massive oaken chest, and slams it into the creature. A split second before, Baltram winks at the creature, attempting to seal its fate.
    Spoiler
    Show
    DC 18 Will save or take a -4 penalty to attacks, damage, and saves, and can only attack me or has to include me in area attacks.



    Action Breakdown:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Standard: Violent Thrust option of Manipulate Liquid (Telekinesis).
    Swift: Hex the same target.
    Move: Gloat.
    Last edited by cameronpants; 2013-07-07 at 02:02 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RFLS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Enrico, Adrian, and Wulgren

    Enrico's blast of fire incinerates all four attackers in one go; their corpses drop to the ground in crispy little piles. There's a brief moment of calm as the storm rages about you, and you can smell a mix of rotted seaweed and scorched flesh. Below you, you can hear the cries of the rest of the crew in battle.

    Belowdecks

    Baltram smashes the chest into one of the creatures, caving its head in and dropping it to the floor. Maahes mutters under his breath, gracing all of you with a boost in speed. Meanwhile, Willem mutters a few words, blinks in and out of existence, and dives through the porthole, clearly intending to deal with the creature below the ship.

    Willem

    Below the waters, you see...strangeness. A vast kelp bed stretches up from the bottom, obscuring all but the first few feet of vision. The water, too, is murky, and below you, you see large shapes swimming through the beds. A strange calm overcomes your mind, and you feel the urge to swim deep into the kelp bed.

    Spoiler
    Show
    On your next turn, you'll be swimming down into the kelp.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Need actions from the remaining six people, and then the monsters will act.
    Last edited by RFLS; 2017-12-20 at 03:39 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Axinian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Frieda (belowdecks)

    Will saves
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+12)[26]
    (1d20+12)[19]


    Provided she can take actions, Frieda positions herself to not be in range of a counterattack, and with a flick of her wrists, conjures a cascade of sparkling lights upon as many of the creatures as she can. She positions herself to avoid allies (though catching one of them is an acceptable risk).

    "Blegh! Keep your reeking claws off me!"
    Last edited by Axinian; 2013-07-07 at 03:32 PM.
    Spoiler: Campaign Journals
    Show


    Axinia: My campaign setting.
    Avatar by Elder Tsofu

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ganiseville GA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Wulgren notes the lack of combatants on the deck and the sounds of combat bellow.

    "Clear the hold. Kill all boarders. To the deck, all hands to battle stations! Clear the hold!"

    He speaks with cold steel in his voice. He then turns and ducks into the ship, and if he can hitting the nearest invader with his trident in a crushing blow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Mountain Hammer, 2 points of power attack.
    Attack Roll (1d20+7)[22], damage [roll] 1d8+9[/roll] + (3d6)[9]

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Alokue's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Abilene TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Reglanere does what she can to light up the room and keep herself safe. "Keep after it lads! Beat them back!"

    Spoiler
    Show
    First Will save: (1d20+4)[19]
    Immune to Enchantment.

    Cast Luminous Armor. (1d2)[1] Strength damage.
    Last edited by Alokue; 2013-07-07 at 05:40 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Will Save 1: (1d20+3)[19]
    Will Save 2: (1d20+3)[12] +2 = 14 WOOHOO!

    EDIT: Damn it
    EDIT2: Retconning just in case it's approved - I can always delete if we end up not retconning it.


    Serrha cowers, the effects of whatever spell was being unleashed upon them forcing its way into her mind. This is NOT how I had envisioned this trip to be! Sweet merciful gods above, let me get through this thing alive! But just then, the voices slipped away, and she once again stood in the roiling underbelly of the ship, surrounded by creatures that she definitely did not want to get close to right that very moment. Instead, she closes her eyes, bringing to mind the memory of watching another wizard casting the same spell, and mimicking it perfectly. Instantly her mind fills with martial knowledge that had not been there a second ago, and she opens her eyes, staring down the scuttling creatures with a renewed vigor.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spend 1 Inspiration Point to learn Martial Stance (Insightful Strike) for the next 60 minutes. Remaining IP: 4.
    Last edited by OhMyGodImOnFire; 2013-07-08 at 10:18 AM.
    Caution: Deviance Ahead.
    Sarcasm. Sincerity. Nitpick.

    Avatar by yours truly!

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lateral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hell's Heart

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Without speaking, and seeing the creatures abovedeck defeated, he runs below the deck to face the other foes. Seeing them- and the enormous tentacle- he swiftly raises his staff and points it towards their foes, firing a mass of kelpy tentacles in response.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Kelpstrand. Rolls OOC.

    Also, Knowledge (Nature) to identify the things or the tentacle.
    Things: (1d20+13)[23]
    Tentacle: (1d20+13)[32]
    Last edited by Lateral; 2013-07-08 at 01:16 AM.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RFLS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Everyone but Willem

    Wulgren and Serrha both cease their attack and walk forward, into the mass of monsters, as though entranced.

    Adrian fires a pair of kelpy vines; one of them entangling and holding one of the monsters, and the other being neatly deflected by the tentacle, almost contemptuously.

    The monsters attack the captain as he walks forward, biting and clawing at him.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Roll a will save; if you make the DC 14, you're no longer helpless and can act. It's a [Mind Affecting][Compulsion] effect.

    Miss chance (Glitterdust, a 1 misses):
    (1d2)[2]
    (1d2)[2]
    (1d2)[1]

    Attacks:
    Bite: (1d20+5)[12]
    Claw: (1d20+2)[10]
    Claw: (1d20+2)[21]

    Damage:
    Bite: (2d6+4)[13]
    Claw: (1d4+2)[5]
    Claw: (1d4+2)[6]


    Spoiler
    Show
    There are three of the creatures left down here.


    Willem

    You plunge into the icy water, and almost immediately hear the voices in your head. Join ussss..... Swim down and join ussss.... Leave themmmm
    Last edited by RFLS; 2013-07-08 at 07:48 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ganiseville GA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Captain Ironbeard

    Wulgren snaps out of his trance and, ignoring the creature gumming on his hide, steps over to the tentacle and mountain hammers it with a grunt and the cool expression of someone who finds this roughly the equivalent of cleaning the bilges of his ship.

    "Darn varmints, offa my ship." he mutters under his breath.

    Mountain Hammer
    Spoiler
    Show

    attack - (1d20+9)[28]
    damage - (1d8+5)[7] + (3d6)[14]
    Last edited by Fouredged Sword; 2013-07-08 at 08:01 AM.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
     
    AngryCyc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Willem

    Well it IS pretty nice down here... Yeah, I bet I could make a lovely little house in this kelp. Temperature seems pretty nice....

    Spoiler
    Show
    And for when it comes around, (and to figure out if I should just stop paying now) Will save #1 (1d20+10)[22]
    Will save #2 (1d20+10)[25]

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RFLS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Willem

    After a few disconcerting seconds of wanting to live on the bottom of the ocean, your mind clears. You shake your head, fuzzily, wonder what the hell that was, and then....it attacks. A monstrous creature with three glowing red eyes and tentacles to spare slams into you, doing its best to rip you to shreds. Only ten or fifteen feet below you, another one is coming at you.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Monster #1:
    Miss chance (1-20 misses):
    (1d100)[83]
    (1d100)[88]
    (1d100)[44]
    (1d100)[66]
    Attack: (1d20+12)[16]
    Attack: (1d20+12)[30]
    Attack: (1d20+12)[24]
    Attack: (1d20+12)[26]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[10]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[9]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[10]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[12]
    Crit Conf: (1d20+12)[31]
    Crit Conf: (1d20+12)[20]
    Crit Conf: (1d20+12)[26]
    Crit Conf: (1d20+12)[18]

    Monster #2:
    Miss chance (1-20 misses):
    (1d100)[54]
    Attack: (1d20+14)[22]
    Damage: (1d6+8)[9]
    Crit Conf: (1d20+14)[28]

    EDIT: Aaand it looks like you'll be making 6 Fort saves, DC 19.


    Everyone else:

    Spoiler
    Show
    You're still going. I just didn't want to leave AngryCyc hanging without actions for so long. I'll catch everyone up pretty quickly.
    Last edited by RFLS; 2013-07-08 at 08:46 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Suffused with arcane speed, Baltram attempts to circle around the clawed beasts.

    As he moves, he draws his greatsword and attempts to curse one of the skum- and follows up with an attack from his deadly steel.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move: Move up to 60ft to flank Skum. If I draw AoOs, aim for fewest but eat them. Baltram has an AC of 14.
    Swift: Hex DC 18 on Skum
    Standard: Greatsword attack: (1d20+9)[15], (2d6+3)[10]

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    As she readies her Guisarme, Serrha tries to remember exactly what these creatures are, supercharging her memory with a blast of inspiration. Suddenly, she's flooded by a whole slew of information on the Skum, with everything from their servitude to aboleths to their mental weaknesses. Scowling, she lunges at the nearest of the creatures, her Guisarme cutting through the air straight at it, doing her best to get the wicked looking hook around one of its limbs.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Melee Touch Attack against nearest Skum:

    Attack Roll: (1d20+5)[16]
    Critical Confirmation: (1d20+5)[6]
    Damage Roll:(2d4+1)[9]
    Critical Confirmation:(2d4+1)[5]+(2d4+1)[7]

    Trip Attempt: (1d20+5)[13] (Extra +4 Str bonus from Brains over Brawn)


    As she fights, she says what she knows to the others between blows. "If anybody here prepared mental spells," she yells, "now would be a great time to use it!"
    Last edited by OhMyGodImOnFire; 2013-07-08 at 11:45 AM.
    Caution: Deviance Ahead.
    Sarcasm. Sincerity. Nitpick.

    Avatar by yours truly!

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lateral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hell's Heart

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    As his kelp continues to strangle one of the skum, and seeing his newfound allies in peril, Adrian quickly taps his staff to the ground. It glows faintly, and protective shields appear around the others.

    He then takes his staff in both hands, pulls it to his side, and softly whispers, "To me." There is a quiet rustling of leaves, and a magnificent, thorny beast appears, biting at the tentacle.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Immediate action: Burn a Turn Undead use to use Protection Devotion, giving everyone +3 to AC.

    Full-round Action- Summoning a greenbound crocodile, using DMM (Rapid Spell) to reduce casting time. Crocodile appears next to the tentacle, and attacks:

    Bite: (1d20+12)[24]
    Damage: (1d8+10)[11]
    Tail Slap: (1d20+7)[11]
    Damage: (1d12+4)[16]
    Slam: (1d20+7)[12]
    Damage: (1d6+4)[10]
    Edit: V_V

    Improved Grab won't work unless it's smaller than the crocodile, but just in case:
    (1d20+9)[25]
    Last edited by Lateral; 2013-07-08 at 11:46 AM.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ganiseville GA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Wulgren keeps stabbing the tentacle, or a scrum if it stops moving.

    "Adrian, get some of those beasties you are summoning into the water. Willem went under, and I didn't see him come up. Baltram, you do be with me in cleaning up this mess. Move your sea legs you land lubing scallywags!

    Everyone else topside. This be a distraction! We got a man overboard, get him topside, then focus on killing these fish!"

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RFLS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    On board

    The last of the skum drops to the floor, and the monster's tentacle withdraws from the port. Apart from the moans of the few that are dying (and the one still trapped in kelp), the ship is silent.

    Willem

    One of the massive creatures grabs you, enveloping you in its tentacles and drawing you towards it, to look right into its glowing red eyes. You hear a strange voice, dark and ancient, in your head. Ssssubmit, little one. Ssssubmit or die.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    EriktheRed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2013

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Maahes

    Maahes incants a quick spell, and then moves abovedecks, not waiting to see if his incantation worked.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Casting Sleep (DC 16 Will negates, effects 4HD of Skum)
    Concentration check to cast defensively, if needed: (1d20+10)[24]


    Nevermind, Maahes just moves above deck then.
    Last edited by EriktheRed; 2013-07-08 at 01:19 PM.
    Avatar by Iron Penguin


  23. - Top - End - #23
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ganiseville GA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Captain Ironbeard

    Fin rushes to the deck.

    "Spellcasters, send down summons! Those able to fight under the waves, prepare to dive. We got mind magic going on. Clerics, does anyone have a protection from evil cast? If so, hit me with it so I can go save Willem before he get's eaten by a fish!"

    Wulgren then delays his action until the rest of the group can respond. If he gets a PFE, he dives into the water and prepares to fight the creatures himself. If not, he prepares to imbue his spear with a charge of protection from evil.

    Spoiler
    Show

    UMD check for imbueing his spear CL 3 DC23, if needed, (1d20+9)[25]

    Sorry, +7, but I still make the check if needed.
    Last edited by Fouredged Sword; 2013-07-08 at 01:25 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lateral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hell's Heart

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Adrian narrows his eyes at the crocodile. "Go."

    With that, it leaps into the water, swimming downward to strike at the aboleths. Adrian then follows the others topside.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Crocodile charges the nearest underwater aboleth, if he can reach it.

    Bite: (1d20+14)[28]
    Damage: (1d8+10)[17]

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RFLS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    The crocodile rips into one of the monsters, eliciting a high pitched scream as a chunk of flesh comes free. The one holding Willem gives him one last, final glare, and both of them speed into the depths, fleeing the mayhem.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rolling a save... Nothing to see here, move along. (1d20+10)[27]

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lateral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hell's Heart

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    After the aboleths flee, the crocodile returns to the surface. "Bring him back," Adrian says softly, and the crocodile swims back down into the deep to retrieve Willem.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ganiseville GA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    Wulgren sees what has happened and chooses not to cast. Instead he shouts to the crew.

    "ARRRR, Everyone stand your posts! No man be after those fish or I have your hide for a hammock! Have the croc escort mister Willem back to the surface and regroup. Those beasties be messing with minds, and I'll lose no man to such magics if I can help it."

    He then activates his trident to scan the sea for any more threats.

    - Detect aquatic predators within 680ft

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground
     
    RFLS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    There are two rapidly retreating predators, presumably the Aboleths. There's also a few sharks right at the edge of your range, but they're doing their own thing.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    About to dive into the water to fight the aboleths, Enrico stands straight to attention once he hears the captains voice. "Well, I can protect his mind if its been taken over. Don't know that much about aboleths, so can't help mroe on that front captain. "
    Last edited by yugi24862; 2013-07-08 at 02:13 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lateral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hell's Heart

    Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

    With a sigh, Adrian sits on the ground, his old joints creaking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •