New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Random Banter #196

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damnit Rawhide, stop appealing to the side of me that whispers from a deep dark corner, "More sales... More games... MORE GAMES!".
    I'm able to resist by none of the games being on sale being games I want

Oh also, @Teddy: did you catch my movie theatre rant?

2. - Top - End - #602
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    I go to sleep and you manage 8 pages. On no particular subject at all! Are you all completely out of your minds!?

But then again, I wake up and read them all through, so I suppose I'm the worst...

That... That must've been traumatic, yes?

Actually, it does (unless I misremember horribly). You can drown but survive, just as you can be shot or have a heart attack and survive.
    Indeed. Four of those just in like, what, the pat four hours of... Recent? THE OTHER 4 PAGES WERE THE OTHER 4 HOURS OF THY SLUMBER.

Just like a Teddy. Awakens, and does things that drive lesser Scandinavians MAD.

It does sound... Eep.

Meh. I find the word implies DEATH a bit more than the examples there. "I nearly drowned!" Vs "I nearly was shot" are entirely different levels of participation. Or extreme ess In activity. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

*is fauned at*:
    Spoiler
    Show

(Because drawing baby deers is stupid, and I may've mixed up the words while still not being completely awake...)

Ahh, this is TBS at its best!
    Teddddddy... I AM DA SHEEP YETI. I THROW GOAT PEOPLE AT THE BEARS. (I shall now complain about how Mutant Sheep has 6 limbs, as in bipedal with quad... Word for hands. Now my nitpick over Teddy's hilarious sketch of funny is done, I end the parentheses.)

Quite. I need to finish it. I was starting work on the spaceship, but the game crashed before I saved. So I have maybe 6 turns or more of late game management to redo. Grump. (I love the stories that Civ lets you tell. It seems like it'd be boring until you start blabbering, and then you see it as an AMAZING STORY OF CONQUEST AND FREEDOM... and then slave clone labour.)

Yeah, I was never a part of it, nor did I know her age, the former because chatting has never appealed to me especially much, especially in the past, and the latter because why would I need to know in the first place?

I went to bed before you and I did go through all of that. I'm not entirely sure about the integrity of my sanity today...

ION:
    LaLa, don't you ever go to bed?
    I like how you don't question Martians being six limbed sheep.

... You don't chat? BUT IT LETS ME BE INANE ON SUCH AN ELEVATED LEVEL...

Better than that of weaker, less attractive (objectively and in the eyes of a sheep who has only seen funny draws of Fnn by a poet Knee and for some reason you were with Ele there I think?) Northern folk. *enjoys been unnecessarily mean to Finn and awkwardly compliment-ey at Teddy*

... No?

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The Steam Sale is secretly a fey creature that eats money.

@Teddy: That...that drawing is of sheep throwing deer people at you. This is one of the greatest pictures I've ever seen.

EDIT: Also I would of been in bed but I got distracted.
    And then spits it out, giving you more than the other feys ever would!

Indeed. While Teddy's embargo of doing art more often is quite the anger inducing sad machine, his available ones are of a very high quality.

DISTRACTED BY MOONIE. AND AUGUST. AND SOME OTHER PERSON, PROBABALY I DUNNO.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Troll in the Playground

Mutantos Sheepios! Are you truly from Chigago/live there?

Because. Because.

I always have nightmares about Chigago.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

4. - Top - End - #604
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Mutantos Sheepios! Are you truly from Chigago/live there?

Because. Because.

I always have nightmares about Chigago.
    To be all of the truthful, a suburb. Same county though!

Yeah, the musical is pretty scary.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

5. - Top - End - #605
    Titan in the Playground

@Teddy: That...that drawing is of sheep throwing deer people at you. This is one of the greatest pictures I've ever seen.
    Well, fauns are goat people, actually. I wasn't entirely awake when I started drawing it, so I mixed up the words, and didn't realise until at the time of posting that the fawns spoken of were deer kids (they're actually called "kid" in Swedish, but it's pronounced more like "Sheed"), and not just an alternative spelling of "fauns".

Also, thanks!

EDIT: Also I would of been in bed but I got distracted.
    I can tell.

Oh also, @Teddy: did you catch my movie theatre rant?
    I did, but while I found it fairly amusing, I didn't have much to say about it on virtue of not being a movie-goer...

Also, the amount of crude language was to levels I've come to expect of Moonie, not you...

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Indeed. Four of those just in like, what, the pat four hours of... Recent? THE OTHER 4 PAGES WERE THE OTHER 4 HOURS OF THY SLUMBER.
    Well, I woke up at 9 and felt utterly bombed, and you were two pages back from now, but then I had to respond to a PM and catch up, so when I'd cleared the first whole page, you'd managed a new page in the meantime.

Just like a Teddy. Awakens, and does things that drive lesser Scandinavians MAD.
    Lesser anyone, it seems, as Finn isn't a Scandinavian.

Meh. I find the word implies DEATH a bit more than the examples there. "I nearly drowned!" Vs "I nearly was shot" are entirely different levels of participation. Or extreme ess In activity. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
    Yeah, which is why I find the distinction amusing and noteworthy.

Teddddddy... I AM DA SHEEP YETI. I THROW GOAT PEOPLE AT THE BEARS. (I shall now complain about how Mutant Sheep has 6 limbs, as in bipedal with quad... Word for hands. Now my nitpick over Teddy's hilarious sketch of funny is done, I end the parentheses.)
    Oh, but have you looked closer at yourself? Because the arms are there. One free arm going down right, after just having thrown the ginger faun-girl, one arm going up right holding the brown-haired faun-boy, one arm going up left raising the blond faun-boy from the ground, and one arm almost going down left reaching for the brown-haired faun-girl.

Quite. I need to finish it. I was starting work on the spaceship, but the game crashed before I saved. So I have maybe 6 turns or more of late game management to redo. Grump. (I love the stories that Civ lets you tell. It seems like it'd be boring until you start blabbering, and then you see it as an AMAZING STORY OF CONQUEST AND FREEDOM... and then slave clone labour.)
    Isn't the default auto-save interval 4 turns?

And yes, the stories always become more interesting when retold. And you managed quite a bit of strategic depth in yours as well. [/praise]

I like how you don't question Martians being six limbed sheep.
    You know, for the sake of everybody's well-being, I don't question any form of Martians.

... You don't chat? BUT IT LETS ME BE INANE ON SUCH AN ELEVATED LEVEL...
    Not a lot, as LaLa probably can attest to. It's not that I dislike it per se, it's just that I'm not very good at keeping up a conversation. And a bit afraid of sinking more time than I can afford, seeing how much time I manage to sink already...

I mean, if you want me on chat, just send me your details in a PM, and I may come online at some point in the future. I'm not one to proactively send my details to others due to my erratic availability (unless I'm sort of in panic about not being able to Playground), and I don't want to post them publicly because I don't want to give too high expectations (or have my email picked up by any spam-bots).

Better than that of weaker, less attractive (objectively and in the eyes of a sheep who has only seen funny draws of Fnn by a poet Knee and for some reason you were with Ele there I think?) Northern folk. *enjoys been unnecessarily mean to Finn and awkwardly compliment-ey at Teddy*
    Sheesh, at least take a look at the You thread before starting to judge Finn, silly Mutie. And surely you've seen her drawings of herself too, haven't you, Sheep?

... No?
    Oh you...

Indeed. While Teddy's embargo of doing art more often is quite the anger inducing sad machine, his available ones are of a very high quality.
    Yeah, I need a sudden strike of inspiration to keep that up. Especially one which lets me twist the concept a bit. Your silly fauning was an excellent such. Sheer cuteness works too, but requires a bit more effort to properly convey through my rather hasty medium...
    Last edited by Teddy; 2013-07-13 at 06:10 AM.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

6. - Top - End - #606
    Banned

Apparently I haven't been around in ages (though I was, I just haven't posted much). So um, hi! How are you all?

I got a new game today! Mario & Luigi: Dream Team!
    It's awesome, and makes me very happy since I've loved the rest of the series and this seems to retain the things I liked about it.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I tend to lie without even thinking about it. I got practiced.

Also, hiding my age from everyone on the forum for three years? Fricking hilarious.
    I could have sworn you told me you were twenty-five. Now I feel so betrayed my darling! I shallgo weep melodramatically in a corner! :smallsob:

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Apparently I haven't been around in ages (though I was, I just haven't posted much). So um, hi! How are you all?

It's awesome, and makes me very happy since I've loved the rest of the series and this seems to retain the things I liked about it.
    SKEPPIO!
    DUDE!
    *hugs*
    Sounds interesting, I'm fairly sure I've heard of it (which is a complete rarity for me as I really don't keep up-to-date on games unless on of the Siblings is stalking game development for a reason - such as Littlest Brother and Rome 2) from somewhere, and the comments were positive.
    Hope you have fun sweetheart.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

8. - Top - End - #608
    Troll in the Playground

Hah. I wish it was the musical.

The nightmares started around the time I was about to fly to the States and people were asking me what route I'll be taking to CA. Don't remember much about it, but someone mentioned something about flying through Chicago and it being "the windy city".

After that, I've had a lot of nightmares related to high places (that I hate hate hate hate hate), strong gusts of wind and Chicago. It always happens in Chicago.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

9. - Top - End - #609
    Troll in the Playground

Well, fauns are goat people, actually. I wasn't entirely awake when I started drawing it, so I mixed up the words, and didn't realise until at the time of posting that the fawns spoken of were deer kids (they're actually called "kid" in Swedish, but it's pronounced more like "Sheed"), and not just an alternative spelling of "fauns".

Also, thanks!

I can tell.

I did, but while I found it fairly amusing, I didn't have much to say about it on virtue of not being a movie-goer...

Also, the amount of crude language was to levels I've come to expect of Moonie, not you...
    Trivia I almost recognize! I KNEW KID WAS FOREIGN FOR GOAT.

I also say it is amazing.

So, as usual, Sheep said what you woulda said but sheep said it first in a less eloquent manner?

I believe it enhanced the humor. I imagine this Lala, all nice and... Nice, and then the poor attendant is recoiling into the wall as Lala's head grows all anime-yelley-big and stuff.

Well, I woke up at 9 and felt utterly bombed, and you were two pages back from now, but then I had to respond to a PM and catch up, so when I'd cleared the first whole page, you'd managed a new page in the meantime.

Lesser anyone, it seems, as Finn isn't a Scandinavian.

Yeah, which is why I find the distinction amusing and noteworthy.
    PM? I SHOULD SEND TEDDY A PM. *writes a MPM that says abosolutely nothing of substance*

Ah, but you forget, she's becoming a Secret-Scot. That makes her a Scotenavian. /butchered everything you hold dear in one sentence

Indeed.

Oh, but have you looked closer at yourself? Because the arms are there. One free arm going down right, after just having thrown the ginger faun-girl, one arm going up right holding the brown-haired faun-boy, one arm going up left raising the blond faun-boy from the ground, and one arm almost going down left reaching for the brown-haired faun-girl.

Isn't the default auto-save interval 4 turns?

And yes, the stories always become more interesting when retold. And you managed quite a bit of strategic depth in yours as well. [/praise]
    I in fact, saw them right after I posted, and realized my initial "cartoon way of showing motion" was WRONG.

Yeah, but I dunno how to load those. Cuz I dumb.

*gasp* TEDDY PRAISED ME. HE PRAISED ME FOR NOT MENTIONED THE EXTENT OF THE AZTEC EMPIRE AFTER IT SUCCUMBED TO ME, AND THE EXTENT OF THE BRITISH CANADIAN HOLDINGS IN RELATION TO IT. (I did forget to mention the French own London. Culturally took it over RIGHT as I took Paris. It allowed them to keep control of Brittainy and it starved Paris a bit.).
    The stories are always fun to read for me. You have any? /blatant attempt at getting teddy to say long posts

You know, for the sake of everybody's well-being, I don't question any form of Martians.

Not a lot, as LaLa probably can attest to. It's not that I dislike it per se, it's just that I'm not very good at keeping up a conversation. And a bit afraid of sinking more time than I can afford, seeing how much time I manage to sink already...

I mean, if you want me on chat, just send me your details in a PM, and I may come online at some point in the future. I'm not one to proactively send my details to others due to my erratic availability (unless I'm sort of in panic about not being able to Playground), and I don't want to post them publicly because I don't want to give too high expectations (or have my email picked up by any spam-bots).
    Well, it's just... Green bear and all... Martians tend to be portrayed as green, you see...

While I know the pain of talking other people and then chat being al meh, sadness anyways!

Augh! NOOOOOOOO. I CANNAY BE SOCIAL. I might start wanting to play Total War or something, AND THEN I WOULD BE BEATEN REALLY BADLY.

Sheesh, at least take a look at the You thread before starting to judge Finn, silly Mutie. And surely you've seen her drawings of herself too, haven't you, Sheep?

Oh you...

Yeah, I need a sudden strike of inspiration to keep that up. Especially one which lets me twist the concept a bit. Your silly fauning was an excellent such. Sheer cuteness works too, but requires a bit more effort to properly convey through my rather hasty medium...
    I don't look there much. IT MAKES ME FEEL INADAQUATE. /because constantly adoring Teddy doesn't.
    Yeah, I've seen them. But I've seen actual Teddy! (compliment compliment, flattery, genuine statement about attractiveness, something something awkward statement)

Well, I think she may actually be in bed. She just isn't asleep.

I want to say "back when Lala said balls like, 20 times! Draw a Lala throwing beach balls or something", but that is kinda uninspired compared to your otherworks.

@Adorable Finnie:It is indeed the Windy City. Because of our politicians being stuffed with pressurized air or it just being actually windy, (or wind-ey, OOts joke haha *smacked-*) whatever you decide! As far as I know, though, flights are perfectly fine. Except in winter. Or whenever anyone breathes too loud. Then it's really slow.
    As for tall stuff, yeah, Sear's Tower (SCREW U WILLIS GUY DIE N A PIT OF EMPTY HEIGHTS) isn't THAT tall. You know. Comparatively. Is cool though. Can see it great from th tracks about a quarter mile that's-way, very nice view.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-07-13 at 06:40 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

10. - Top - End - #610
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    SKEPPIO!
    DUDE!
    *hugs*
    Hi! *hugs*

Sounds interesting, I'm fairly sure I've heard of it (which is a complete rarity for me as I really don't keep up-to-date on games unless on of the Siblings is stalking game development for a reason - such as Littlest Brother and Rome 2) from somewhere, and the comments were positive.
    It's really neat. It's the 4th in the Mario & Luigi RPG series, all of which were great games (I didn't enjoy the 2nd one much, but it was still fine).

Thanks! ^_^

11. - Top - End - #611
    Troll in the Playground

Sheep, Finland's not a part of Scandinavia. Therefore you are being inaccurate here.

Scandinavia only consists of Sweden, Norway and Denmark. It's Fenno-Scandinavia if Finland's added. And when Iceland's put together with the bunch, it's the Nordic countries.

So, in the end, Nordic is the most correct way to address us awesome people. Thank you.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

12. - Top - End - #612
    Troll in the Playground

Sheep, Finland's not a part of Scandinavia. Therefore you are being inaccurate here.

Scandinavia only consists of Sweden, Norway and Denmark. It's Fenno-Scandinavia if Finland's added. And when Iceland's put together with the bunch, it's the Nordic countries.

So, in the end, Nordic is the most correct way to address us awesome people. Thank you.
    See my calling you a "Scotenavian".

I have... an EVIL IDEA...

*hugs at Skeep*

*bwhahaha*
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

13. - Top - End - #613
    Titan in the Playground

I could have sworn you told me you were twenty-five. Now I feel so betrayed my darling! I shallgo weep melodramatically in a corner! :smallsob:
    It's getting awfully crowded in that corner...

Don't feel all too bad, I'm a full-time IT student and I can't keep up...

Trivia I almost recognize! I KNEW KID WAS FOREIGN FOR GOAT.
    Yeah, baby goats and baby deer are both called "kid" (that's both the singular and plural form).

I also say it is amazing.
    Oh Sheep, fawning for recognition.

So, as usual, Sheep said what you woulda said but sheep said it first in a less eloquent manner?
    How could you possibly say something less eloquently than "I can tell" without just boiling down into a pile of curses?

I believe it enhanced the humor. I imagine this Lala, all nice and... Nice, and then the poor attendant is recoiling into the wall as Lala's head grows all anime-yelley-big and stuff.
    True, although I think there's a point when piling on more curses doesn't add any more force to a statement and only makes you look like a rip-off of AVGN...

PM? I SHOULD SEND TEDDY A PM. *writes a MPM that says abosolutely nothing of substance*
    I'm waiting...

Ah, but you forget, she's becoming a Secret-Scot. That makes her a Scotenavian. /butchered everything you hold dear in one sentence
    Nooo, don't hurt Flodhäst!
    Then again, my computer is still working and the t-shirt I'm currently wearing (my favourite) seems unscathed, so perhaps you're just bluffing.

I in fact, saw them right after I posted, and realized my initial "cartoon way of showing motion" was WRONG.
    Yeah, if I'd remembered to show motion, I would've used cyan lines for that...

Yeah, but I dunno how to load those. Cuz I dumb.
    You know how the load window looks like a file browser? The selected folder to the left, "Save" (I can't remember which letters are capitalised) has a plus sign next to it. Press the plus sign, and two more folders will extend: "Quick" and "Auto". The autosaves are stored under "Auto".

*gasp* TEDDY PRAISED ME. HE PRAISED ME FOR NOT MENTIONED THE EXTENT OF THE AZTEC EMPIRE AFTER IT SUCCUMBED TO ME, AND THE EXTENT OF THE BRITISH CANADIAN HOLDINGS IN RELATION TO IT. (I did forget to mention the French own London. Culturally took it over RIGHT as I took Paris. It allowed them to keep control of Brittainy and it starved Paris a bit.).
    The stories are always fun to read for me. You have any? /blatant attempt at getting teddy to say long posts
    Hmm, none I can remember on top of my head. I haven't played especially much as of lately, only a little Dwarf Fortress and some Galactic Civilizations II, and the only noteworthy in the former was the dwarven civilians who ran straight into a goblin invasion, and in the latter, I've had a few episodes but nothing really worth retelling, as most of it boils down to amusing game mechanics...

Well, it's just... Green bear and all... Martians tend to be portrayed as green, you see...
    Ahh, well, I'll make an exception, I am definitely not a Martian. I'm a Swede.

Augh! NOOOOOOOO. I CANNAY BE SOCIAL. I might start wanting to play Total War or something, AND THEN I WOULD BE BEATEN REALLY BADLY.
    Hmm, I think you wouldn't be in such a great threat of that. We only have three Total War games: The original Shogun, the original Rome (not that the sequel has reached the market yet), and Empire (there hasn't been a sequel to this one yet, has there), and out of these, Empire crashes non-stop, Shogun will only run on my computer and is always this close to crashing, and I haven't played Rome in ages...

I don't look there much. IT MAKES ME FEEL INADAQUATE. /because constantly adoring Teddy doesn't.
    Yeah, I've seen them. But I've seen actual Teddy! (compliment compliment, flattery, genuine statement about attractiveness, something something awkward statement)
    Nah, I only post there twice a year, or something. It should be safe most of the time.

Well, I think she may actually be in bed. She just isn't asleep.
    I liked the first one best, when it sounded like a stealthy quip rather than innuendo. I'm not much for insulting people, really, but I've always had a thing for a well-delivered stealth-quip.

I want to say "back when Lala said balls like, 20 times! Draw a Lala throwing beach balls or something", but that is kinda uninspired compared to your otherworks.
    Yeah, I need a good mental image to work from, and they won't let themselves come on demand. I mean, back after the first one (outside of the campaign threads), the one with Moonie, Rawhide not as much requested a picture with his wolf-dog licking me as brought it up on the subject, but my mental images wouldn't let myself image that scene as intended, so it came out fruitless.

Really, the only way to make me draw more is by being yourselves and say riddiculous things at unexpected moments...

Show

14. - Top - End - #614
    Banned

*hugs at Skeep*
    Wait, am I being hugged, or having hugs thrown at me, or what?

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    I used to write things down for this reason, list post numbers, keep a neat track; I tend to keep such a system for people I meet, I have a bad tendency to forget links between names and faces (while remembering voice and face) or what people have said about themselves so I try to log everything. A camera on a cell helps immensely.

Discordant and erratic music can be beautiful, as atonal, disjointed, disorganized, amellodic, non-harmonic, resonant with glasses and absolutely delightful can be shared by sounds as well.
    I memorize everything interesting, up to the relevant details and nothing more. Everything I know is something I cared enough about to remember. Writing things down only works for things I don't care about.

It is, but that's not how it's normally perceived. Relatively few people consider highly dissonant music to be "beautiful".

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    Amidus. He is fine for talking to a man and talking about neuter of either gender. "He". You don't have to choose and you don't have to lie. And he's not asking anyone to lie which is best of all.
    *twitch* Bah.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    You know what would be a better discovery? My future occupation! Now, let's see...

Oh, my. Oh, my! Future Sight off! Ah!

Use any pronoun you want.
    Now I'm a bit curious as to what that is...

Hrm.

And while I enjoy being given the freedom of choice, my frustrated sense of order is still trying to be accurate. *twitch*

I GO TO BED FOR ONE NIGHT. ONE NIGHT.

AND THERE'S ABOUT 10 NEW PAGES.

GUYS.

No way I'm going to go through any of that.
    Five of those pages were in the last seven hours, even.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH! I knew it! I knew I had to read onwards at least some bits! YOU IDIOT! *removes sleeping Amithing off her precious plants* That was chili, you know!
    I wasn't sleeping on your plants! They're not very comfortable, anyway.

I go to sleep and you manage 8 pages. On no particular subject at all! Are you all completely out of your minds!?
    Yes, yes we are.
    A few odds and ends.

16. - Top - End - #616

NecromancerGuy

Last Night before my internet cut out and I had to wait until morning to reset the router because it's in someone's bedroom for some inane reason.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Coidzor may correct me, but I've honestly got no idea.
    Only gently, tenderly, and in a way that would make the yaoi fangirls faint from how we teased them without ever actually doing anything. Then we'd rifle through their pockets for spare change.

Me, tricksy? That would require a level of effort I can't really summon.

That's what you think now, but you won't later (unless they find you).

GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!

Mmmm.... cheesecake....
    Hmm... No, I don't think it takes effort, I think it's just your default setting, kind of like how Teddy doesn't need to try to break Moony's heart just by smiling. Or was that make her heart melt?

Hmm... In this context I suppose I'd have to welcome the facts coming to me, even if I ended up not liking them when they got here. Be a relief from the monotony and hum-drum daily life. ...Although I'm not fully sure I'm following what that would mean, given the tangled web of metaphor and confusion we're weaving.

Oh, and what will you do with this sack of tickets if I give it to you, sirrah?

I saw some of that today, actually. It was kind of weird, actually, as she was the only one of the Hooters girls who was wearing shorts that were basically auto-wedgie mode.

Oh, by the way, guess where Coidzor applied today.

I still don't believe it. But that's probably because I steadfastly refuse to believe anyone just goes around being attracted to people for their bodies alone. I just don't get it. But everyone says the whole me being myself is adorable. No one explains why. WHAT AM I DOING?

...I... hate you.

Cheesecake?
    It'd take a wiser guru than I to get down to the cosmic truth of that matter. Good question, but... that would fall under the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I suppose to begin with we'd have to start by establishing what it is you believe about people and attraction and why.

Hate is such a...strong word...

Delicious, soft, moist, rich, decadent, curvy cheesecake, yes. I prefer mine drizzled with a little bit of chocolate and caramel, though I've been wanting to try very thin streamers of bourbon-chocolate ganache...

Lust is a powerful force. You'll get to it eventually.

Well, maybe not.

Cheesecake isn't confusing.

Actually, TaiLiu's the one that mentioned Germany.
    Or not. *shrug* Hard to say what kind of sexuality a person will develop.

Quite, relatively simple concept really. It's delicious!

Well, she did start sneezing yiddish, so the mistake would be easy to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

17. - Top - End - #617
    Troll in the Playground

I wasn't sleeping on your plants! They're not very comfortable, anyway.
    Well, you never said you got off those plants! Aargh! You ruined my chilis. My chilis! *scribbleessssss*
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ettin in the Playground

Last Night before my internet cut out and I had to wait until morning to reset the router because it's in someone's bedroom for some inane reason.

Only gently, tenderly, and in a way that would make the yaoi fangirls faint from how we teased them without ever actually doing anything. Then we'd rifle through their pockets for spare change.

Hmm... No, I don't think it takes effort, I think it's just your default setting, kind of like how Teddy doesn't need to try to break Moony's heart just by smiling. Or was that make her heart melt?
    That seems like they didn't think that process through very well.

Strictly speaking, teasing yaoi fangirls is doing something. Also, you've reminded me of a Mentors song that I ought not to link to here (for obvious reasons). If you know the band, you should know what song I mean.

Really? This is being tricksy? Damn, how do you guys not manage it?

Hmm... In this context I suppose I'd have to welcome the facts coming to me, even if I ended up not liking them when they got here. Be a relief from the monotony and hum-drum daily life. ...Although I'm not fully sure I'm following what that would mean, given the tangled web of metaphor and confusion we're weaving.

Oh, and what will you do with this sack of tickets if I give it to you, sirrah?

I saw some of that today, actually. It was kind of weird, actually, as she was the only one of the Hooters girls who was wearing shorts that were basically auto-wedgie mode.

Oh, by the way, guess where Coidzor applied today.
    Look, you're trying to make this less complicated than it is, and quite frankly, that's a recipe for disaster.

Tangled web of confusion? Naaaaah. I don't think we had enough material to make a web.

Depends on who they're to, really. I'll sell 'em if they're to a band I don't like.

I don't quite follow, but that's to be expected.

Hooters?

Delicious, soft, moist, rich, decadent, curvy cheesecake, yes. I prefer mine drizzled with a little bit of chocolate and caramel, though I've been wanting to try very thin streamers of bourbon-chocolate ganache...

Or not. *shrug* Hard to say what kind of sexuality a person will develop.

Quite, relatively simple concept really. It's delicious!

Well, she did start sneezing yiddish, so the mistake would be easy to make.
    Mmm.... cheesecake. That sounds incredibly delicious.

Well, it's easy to say. Whether one says correctly remains to be seen.

FORSOOTH.

Yiddish, huh? Hrm...

Well, you never said you got off those plants! Aargh! You ruined my chilis. My chilis! *scribbleessssss*
    When was I ever on the plants?

Also, I wouldn't dare ruin chili peppers. Too tasty. Mmm....
    A few odds and ends.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Troll in the Playground

You know, when I wake up after 11am my reading skills aren't the best.

¬_¬ ..... oops.

You'll get some extra cake, ok?
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

20. - Top - End - #620

NecromancerGuy

I could go for a nice chili about now. Been awhile, really. Hmm...

15. Nine years younger than you, my cradle-robbing fiancee of extreme emotional depth.
    Still funny that I was only one year off in my initial estimation. If you're telling the truth this time, at any rate. Maybe I'm just getting senile in my old age, but last time it came up and I was around I'd swear that you claimed to be 16 just about to hit on 17 in a month or two.

Ladylike is stupid.
    Fighting like a girl isn't ladylike anyway. It's full of biting, gouging, hair-pulling, clawing, and womb/ovary-punching. It's quite disturbing to watch, really, and generally results in far more damage, both to the children fighting and to the people who have to separate them. A fair number of places don't bother trying anymore until after they've broken out a hose to spray them apart like dogs or cats.

Or maybe we just live in a horribly sexist society.

I GO TO BED FOR ONE NIGHT. ONE NIGHT.

AND THERE'S ABOUT 10 NEW PAGES.

GUYS.

No way I'm going to go through any of that.
    It's ok, nothing much really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Where's The Fun In That?

*is fauned at*:
    Spoiler
    Show

(Because drawing baby deers is stupid, and I may've mixed up the words while still not being completely awake...)
    XD Good lad!

Yeah, doesn't help that my friends always flood my facebook and inbox with links whenever things go south with a woman.

Good Ship-Yeti.

Jobhunting, so fairly miserable, but c'est la vie.

Glad you're liking it so far. I need to actually get around to playing some more of the Mario+Luigi games....

Amidus Edit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    That seems like they didn't think that process through very well.

Strictly speaking, teasing yaoi fangirls is doing something. Also, you've reminded me of a Mentors song that I ought not to link to here (for obvious reasons). If you know the band, you should know what song I mean.

Really? This is being tricksy? Damn, how do you guys not manage it?
    Does humanity ever think things through well?

Oh, you. Fine. Maybe. But only after we rifle through their pockets for loose change. Sadly no, the name and something about yaoi rings a bell though.

Well, it's more that it's second nature to you. The rest of us have to choose to not be boring along that axis, generally speaking. I mean, I have a terminal case of squareness that will eventually cause all of my angles to stiffen and my sides to shrink until they're all the same length, leaving nothing but an empty, calcified husk. I pretty much have to try or you'd never even notice me. Granted, not that I'm really all that memorable anyway... Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

Look, you're trying to make this less complicated than it is, and quite frankly, that's a recipe for disaster.

Tangled web of confusion? Naaaaah. I don't think we had enough material to make a web.

Depends on who they're to, really. I'll sell 'em if they're to a band I don't like.

I don't quite follow, but that's to be expected.

Hooters?
    Less complicated or more? I dunno. So Meta Knight.

Ok, so more of a heap. A sweaty, writhing heap. Of Confusion.

They're to bands that don't exist because Moony retconned them out of existence with her filigreed puddy-cats.

Women's(womens'?) clothing is a strange subject matter, aye.

How did I manage to forget I said that? Oh well. Funny thing is my friend's dad guessed that as his first guess. ...I'm kind of worried about that now, come to think of it.

Mmm.... cheesecake. That sounds incredibly delicious.

Well, it's easy to say. Whether one says correctly remains to be seen.

FORSOOTH.

Yiddish, huh? Hrm...

Doesn't it just? It's so delicious and moist!

Oh, you know what I mean, Mr. Idiom.

Och, aye.

Yiddish with **** and Jane, even. Fun little language to borrow vocabulary from. Like schtup and schlock and Oy and tuckus and mensch and schlep and nosh...

Under the plants, on the other hand...

I hope some are habanero.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-07-13 at 09:53 AM.
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #621

Also, thanks!

I can tell.

...AH, right, I myself hadn't realized that (due to it being 4 in the bloody morning).

You're welcome! I love your art

The amount of crude language is rare for me, yes. I very rarely use language such as that, but in this situation it was kind of like I stubbed all of my toes at once. Pure frustration and anger that it had to release somehow.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ettin in the Playground

You know, when I wake up after 11am my reading skills aren't the best.

¬_¬ ..... oops.

You'll get some extra cake, ok?
    Bah, you future-people. It's not even 11 yet. Well, it is now that I've posted. It wasn't when I started typing.

WOOHOOO CAKE!

Does humanity ever think things through well?

Oh, you. Fine. Maybe. But only after we rifle through their pockets for loose change. Sadly no, the name and something about yaoi rings a bell though.

Well, it's more that it's second nature to you. The rest of us have to choose to not be boring along that axis, generally speaking. I mean, I have a terminal case of squareness that will eventually cause all of my angles to stiffen and my sides to shrink until they're all the same length, leaving nothing but an empty, calcified husk. I pretty much have to try or you'd never even notice me. Granted, not that I'm really all that memorable anyway... Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...
    Yes, but not very often. We all know the saying: give a man fire, and the gods will chain you to a rock and have a vulture eat your entrails for eternity.

You wear the dress this time, alright? If you must know; Going Through Your Purse is the song that popped into my head. Nothing to do with the yaoi at all.

Ah, the Square/Funky axis. I don't know if I'd call you completely a square. Neither of us are as funky as Sheep, though.

Well, I have yet to forget you. It's only a matter of time, though...

Less complicated or more? I dunno. So Meta Knight.

Ok, so more of a heap. A sweaty, writhing heap. Of Confusion.

They're to bands that don't exist because Moony retconned them out of existence with her filigreed puddy-cats.

How did I manage to forget I said that? Oh well. Funny thing is my friend's dad guessed that as his first guess. ...I'm kind of worried about that now, come to think of it.
    MOAR.

I pass my save. You can stand there babbling incoherently if you'd like, but I'd rather attack.

Oh, well in that case, I'll use them to stuff a pillow or something.

A lot of it seem to be so impractical. I've had this conversation with some girls I know, and the consensus seems to be that girl's clothing is just plain uncomfortable in comparison to guy's clothing.

That doesn't answer the question.
    I only guessed that because of where you put it in the conversation.

Doesn't it just? It's so delicious and moist!

Oh, you know what I mean, Mr. Idiom.

Yiddish with **** and Jane, even. Fun little language to borrow vocabulary from. Like schtup and schlock and Oy and tuckus and mensch and schlep and nosh...

Under the plants, on the other hand...

I hope some are habanero.
    Hrm... "that was a joke, ha ha"

Look, I can't help being pointlessly pedantic. It's how I fit in on the 3.5 section of the forums.

I remember one of the songs I like being based partially on a Yiddish nursery rhyme... Hrm...

*raises eyebrows*

African bird's eye chilies. They're the best.

The amount of crude language is rare for me, yes. I very rarely use language such as that, but in this situation it was kind of like I stubbed all of my toes at once. Pure frustration and anger that it had to release somehow.
    Huh. Odd. That's downright tame for me.
    Last edited by Amidus Drexel; 2013-07-13 at 10:13 AM.
    A few odds and ends.

23. - Top - End - #623

NecromancerGuy

I've actually gotta run, sorry, Amidus. My fingers may be quicker than most but they're just not on that level you're on.

So I'll just leave you with this thought "Andrew in Drag." I'd link, but I fear Moony and Ender would explode.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2013-07-13 at 10:29 AM.
    Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #624
    Troll in the Playground

Bah, you future-people. It's not even 11 yet. Well, it is now that I've posted. It wasn't when I started typing.

WOOHOOO CAKE!
    We future people are superior to you whom live in the past.

You still have to wait 1,5 weeks though, laddie.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ettin in the Playground

I've actually gotta run, sorry, Amidus. My fingers may be quicker than most but they're just not on that level you're on.

So I'll just leave you with this thought "Andrew in Drag." I'd link, but I fear Moony and Ender would explode.
    I credit my typing speed to RB and the Pony v. Non-Pony counting thread. My fingers are supposed to be fast anyway; it's part of my job description as a bassist.

Nooooooo, liiiiiiiiinksies. Fine.

We future people are superior to you whom live in the past.

You still have to wait 1,5 weeks though, laddie.
    That's what you think, but we get to watch your mistakes and learn from them.

Hrm... now, if only I had a way to fast-forward time so that I didn't have to wait for cake...
    A few odds and ends.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Titan in the Playground

XD Good lad!
    Thanks!

Agreed. Although one of the girls in my class has made such an excellent cop-out of it even the boys should envy her. Whenever it gets cold, she puts on a way oversized hoodie which goes all the way down to her thighs. Very comfy, she says, and I'm willing to believe her.

Also, it's indeed "women's". "Women" is the plural form, so you don't need to push another 's' in front of the apostrophe.

...AH, right, I myself hadn't realized that (due to it being 4 in the bloody morning).
    And now you're up again. Don't you sleep at all, girl? *blatantly ignores the weeks he's gone through with an average of 5 hours per night*

Understandable. On the positive, your ending was quite priceless.

Show

27. - Top - End - #627
    Troll in the Playground

Also, it's indeed "women's". "Women" is the plural form, so you don't need to push another 's' in front of the apostrophe.
    Nalle! =3

I like how we Nords know better grammar than Mr. 'Murricah.

That's what you think, but we get to watch your mistakes and learn from them.

Hrm... now, if only I had a way to fast-forward time so that I didn't have to wait for cake...
    Hey, Finland hasn't done any mistakes! Like, at all! *hides cold war documents under the rug*

Well, I might be making a cake earlier. Maybe I'll let you have some of that if you behave in the corner, and perhaps install some shelves so we don't have to keep all the plants on the ground. And find a way to get the plants off the ground. I mean, I superglued them there...
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

I has a stache!

29. - Top - End - #629
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    I has a stache!
    Ooh, I've always considered having a 'stache when I get older, but I don't think I could pull it off right now.

Although I might if I ever try to cosplay Vlad Taltos. Which if I could get my hands on a decent looking cloak I totally would.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

30. - Top - End - #630
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hi! *hugs*
    I haven't seen you around these parts for ages my bird, how's things going for you in fair Australia?

It's really neat. It's the 4th in the Mario & Luigi RPG series, all of which were great games (I didn't enjoy the 2nd one much, but it was still fine).
    *contemplates*
    I have heard of this game Luigi's Mansion, is it part of this RPG series? It sounds like it might be.

It's getting awfully crowded in that corner...
    I got an extension put on it unmentioned ages ago, it's about the same size as a fair-sized science classroom now.

Don't feel all too bad, I'm a full-time IT student and I can't keep up...
    Oh, okay!

Hmm, I think you wouldn't be in such a great threat of that. We only have three Total War games: The original Shogun, the original Rome (not that the sequel has reached the market yet), and Empire (there hasn't been a sequel to this one yet, has there), and out of these, Empire crashes non-stop, Shogun will only run on my computer and is always this close to crashing, and I haven't played Rome in ages...
    That's what Littlest Brother's stalking! Both brothers adore that series, and they have literally all the expansions, and now Littlest Brother geeks out every update. Yesterday he was telling me about the Epirus faction and getting into an argument with me because in the original Epirus was pronounced 'If-er-us', but now it's 'Ep-i-rus', and all the online dohickeys I could find said it was the latter.
    Before that was the Iceni and the Arverni.
    As the Rome, that can't run on our computer at all (possibly because it's too new), Empire has no expansions or sequels,
    Shogun 2's pretty good (based on the brother's opinions), Total War: Arena's okay, the two Medieval games are amazing, and so is Napolean.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!