New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default help making or help finding a cleric/bard PRC (3.5)

Greetings playground! I come before your assembled wisdom and creativity to ask for guidance.

I am currently running a rather sandbox game and one of my players desires to find a way to mix cleric and bard without utterly sucking.

I can think of all the fluff reasons in the world that a Cleric would have bard levels, but I cannot for the life of me find a prestige class that works the two together. I was wondering if anyone has seen any before, whether it is printed or homebrew. If not, I was wondering if I could get some ideas on things to make such a homebrew class interesting and useful to a party.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by mamothpriest; 2013-07-12 at 01:04 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: help making or help finding a cleric/bard PRC (3.5)

A quick Google search turns up the Voice of Transcendence. I make no claims as to its quality, but it seems to be what you're looking for. Alternately, there is the Divine Prankster from Races of Stone or the Evangelist from Complete Divine. Neither are likely to do what you want individually, but they form potential starting points for good homebrew.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Not quite what you want, but nonetheless fun-looking.
    Edit: Another
    Last edited by Xerlith; 2013-07-12 at 04:01 PM.
    My homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    This is the Playground. We're a repository of D&D Knowledge. Kinda like the Library of Congress, but with more screaming about RAW vs. RAI.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

I think Divine Prankster from Races of Stone might be another possibility (the problem is the PC has to be a gnome and has to worship Garl Glittergold)

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2013-07-13 at 03:44 AM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread