New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Opinion on steak or salad: Steak. Rare to medium-rare please. I like me a bit of blood. Nice and juicy. Whereas Ele prefers it burnt (aka well-done). So does his whole family. I need to eat out to have a decent steak! /end-rant

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Ok. I have to go put the roast in to cook now, thanks to all the talk about steaks. It shall be brunch!
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 2013-07-29 at 09:09 AM.
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

3. - Top - End - #513
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Well, they're both better than milk chocolate. I will say that baker's chocolate is a bit extreme on the "dark" end of the spectrum, though.

Very good driver! Very good driver!

ION: Stomach. Make up your goddamn mind. Either I'm hungry or I'm not. Pick one, you indecisive asshat.
    Milk chocolate is funny. When I was capable of consuming chocolate my favourite was this Finnish milk chocolate that was made from fresh milk instead of powder. I hated the other milk chocolate they had though, it was icky, too sweet and left a funny feeling. But the one made with fresh milk, it was good. Not too sweet at all. The texture was muy better as well.

Sigh, not that kind of a rainman!

Now, now, no wonder your stomach isn't too happy with you if you call it with such names!

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    I disagree. If you have any interest in history Italy is a great place to visit, also the food there is amazing.
    Possibly. I just don't really find the place appealing, although I'm big on architecture. Italy's sort of last on my list though - in the end I wouldn't mind going there, but I'd rather be somewhere else first.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

4. - Top - End - #514
    Colossus in the Playground

The only rainman I think of when the term is used is the "definitely 32, definitely definitely 32" kind.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground

Good day gentlefriends.

Do other folks have a Fringe Festival in their town around this time of year?

6. - Top - End - #516
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Good day gentlefriends.

Good Hello, Knee.

... WAT DO THOSE WURDS MEAN? *goes to google Fringe festival*

Italy has a ton of history, but I agree with Finnie. Is BORIING to me.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    Ok. I have to go put the roast in to cook now, thanks to all the talk about steaks. It shall be brunch!
    Mm... sounds delicious. Presumably you've already eaten it by now, though...

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    Milk chocolate is funny. When I was capable of consuming chocolate my favourite was this Finnish milk chocolate that was made from fresh milk instead of powder. I hated the other milk chocolate they had though, it was icky, too sweet and left a funny feeling. But the one made with fresh milk, it was good. Not too sweet at all. The texture was muy better as well.

Sigh, not that kind of a rainman!

Now, now, no wonder your stomach isn't too happy with you if you call it with such names!
    I've yet to have very much good milk chocolate. I imagine the fresh stuff is good, though.

It earned the names after it refused to cooperate, not before.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The only rainman I think of when the term is used is the "definitely 32, definitely definitely 32" kind.
    Forsooth.

Good day gentlefriends.

Hello!

Don't know what that is... probably not, then. What is a Fringe Festival?
    A few odds and ends.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Troll in the Playground

We have a slow festival, and a spiritfest, and any number of food and wine festivals, but no fringe festival.

Oh! And a Bastille Festival. Couldn't attend this year :/
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

9. - Top - End - #519
    Troll in the Playground

Good day gentlefriends.

Kneebs! Kneebs! I... I missed you! *buries face in your feathers* ;__;

There isn't one in Glasgow, but the Edinburgh Fringe is a massive event! I think I have to try dragging a friend or two with me to see some of the acts.

I've yet to have very much good milk chocolate. I imagine the fresh stuff is good, though.

It earned the names after it refused to cooperate, not before.
    Of course it is. Too bad you will never get to taste it.

Well, getting back to having a good relationship with your stomach isn't really going to move forward with that foul language of yours.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Good Hello, Knee.

... WAT DO THOSE WURDS MEAN? *goes to google Fringe festival*

Italy has a ton of history, but I agree with Finnie. Is BORIING to me.
    Ovis!
    Spoiler
    Show

I would be surprised if you didn't have a Fringe Festival, actually? Unless it is a Canadian & British thing only. It's a festival of theatre that aims to keep production and attendance costs as low as possible, so as to allow a lot of people to see a lot of actors perform a lot of shows. Some of the best (and worst) theatre I've seen has come from them.

Yes, the word in the salons is that Ovis is only interested in Swedish history these days... of the last twenty or so years.

Hello!

Don't know what that is... probably not, then. What is a Fringe Festival?
    Hello most excellent Speedasaurus. Oh, you're talking about food again... that's good, because I'm not the least bit hungry...
    must acquire beef

Please see my answer to Ovinus Lanatus Minor above. Knowing you are in rather rural environs, I would be quite surprised if you had one nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    We have a slow festival, and a spiritfest, and any number of food and wine festivals, but no fringe festival.

Oh! And a Bastille Festival. Couldn't attend this year :/
    I have questions about all the festivals you have named, but so as not to overwhelm you I am going to restrict my enquiries to that of Wine. It's good too that I'm not the least bit thirsty.

Kneebs! Kneebs! I... I missed you! *buries face in your feathers* ;__;

There isn't one in Glasgow, but the Edinburgh Fringe is a massive event! I think I have to try dragging a friend or two with me to see some of the acts.
    Finnlily! *expands to maximum fluff levels for your comfort*
    Spoiler
    Show

I have heard rumour of the Edinburgh Fringe, the world's biggest. The scale of it boggles the mind. While my city is not that large, we have the second-biggest in Canada. Almost all the venues are within walking distance! In its twelve days, my parents see about 40 shows every year.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2013-07-29 at 11:49 AM.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Troll in the Playground

must acquire beef
    Well... This sort of popped into my mind...
    Spoiler
    Show

*notices horrible typo* ... crap!

edit:
    Spoiler
    Show
    delightful wee thing

I have heard rumour of the Edinburgh Fringe, the world's biggest. The scale of it boggles the mind. While my city is not that large, we have the second-biggest in Canada. Almost all the venues are within walking distance! In its twelve days, my parents see about 40 shows every year.
    Yay! *embraces*

40 shows, wow! Amazing. I don't really have the time and money, so I'm yeah, probably only going to do either couple of interesting shows or one day full of shows. Hmm. Not sure. *scratches head*
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-07-29 at 11:54 AM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ettin in the Playground

Of course it is. Too bad you will never get to taste it.

Well, getting back to having a good relationship with your stomach isn't really going to move forward with that foul language of yours.
    *pouts*

Hey, it made up its mind after I yelled at it.

I would be surprised if you didn't have a Fringe Festival, actually? Unless it is a Canadian & British thing only. It's a festival of theatre that aims to keep production and attendance costs as low as possible, so as to allow a lot of people to see a lot of actors perform a lot of shows. Some of the best theatre I've seen has come from them.

Hello most excellent Speedasaurus. Oh, you're talking about food again... that's good, because I'm not the least bit hungry...
    must acquire beef
    Ah, there's no theatre in this town... I'll have to ask my mother if they're doing anything at the theatre place where she works, though; that seems like the sort of thing they'd do there.

Indeed. And now I'm having some food. Eat, Kneenibble! Food is good!

Spoiler
    Show

Heheheh
    A few odds and ends.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Ogre in the Playground

*snip*
    It is currently resting, but looks wonderfully delicious. And the smells! Mmmmmmmmm........
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Haha! Thank you. After giggling over this, I added two more panels.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Yay! *embraces*

40 shows, wow! Amazing. I don't really have the time and money, so I'm yeah, probably only going to do either couple of interesting shows or one day full of shows. Hmm. Not sure. *scratches head*
    Please kindly tell me about your experience there after you have been; I'd really like to go to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival one day.

Ah, there's no theatre in this town... I'll have to ask my mother if they're doing anything at the theatre place where she works, though; that seems like the sort of thing they'd do there.

Indeed. And now I'm having some food. Eat, Kneenibble! Food is good!
    Perhaps your town is ripe, then, for the ministrations of travelling minstrels: to wander through and but so briefly spread fabulousness like a miasmal plague amongst your townsfellows. I'm going to make some calls.

Bless you, sir. Bless you. I shall eat what meagre provisions I have available to me now, and delay my beeven gratification to this evening's dinner.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2013-07-29 at 12:22 PM.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Troll in the Playground

Ovis!
    Spoiler
    Show

I would be surprised if you didn't have a Fringe Festival, actually? Unless it is a Canadian & British thing only. It's a festival of theatre that aims to keep production and attendance costs as low as possible, so as to allow a lot of people to see a lot of actors perform a lot of shows. Some of the best (and worst) theatre I've seen has come from them.

Yes, the word in the salons is that Ovis is only interested in Swedish history these days... of the last twenty or so years.
    While I am not complaining, will this be your greeting every time? Over saturation of budgies, it is.

Oh, yeah, we got those. I just call it "Un Fancy".

*opens mouth, stutters a response*... >_>

must acquire beef

Please see my answer to Ovinus Lanatus Minor above. Knowing you are in rather rural environs, I would be quite surprised if you had one nearby.

I have questions about all the festivals you have named, but so as not to overwhelm you I am going to restrict my enquiries to that of Wine. It's good too that I'm not the least bit thirsty.
    Heh. Share? ; )

:small tears: Knee, I'm taking Spanish now.. [SIZE="1"]Shoulda picked german! >_<[SIZE]

KNEE DOESN'T SHARE.

Spoiler
    Show

I don't feel special anymore! Also, Knee changes for the Finnish people!

That's sweet. I mean, I have it better, but still.

@Knees draws:Knee likes other farm animals! Big spotted ones! He doesn't like me anymore!;_;
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-07-29 at 01:44 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Perhaps your town is ripe, then, for the ministrations of travelling minstrels: to wander through and but so briefly spread fabulousness like a miasmal plague amongst your townsfellows. I'm going to make some calls.

Bless you, sir. Bless you. I shall eat what meagre provisions I have available to me now, and delay my beeven gratification to this evening's dinner.
    Heheheh, these are brilliant.

It could certainly use some, aye. This town is anything but fabulous. If there's any way for me to help, just let me know.

Eat heartily! We must conspire to get you some exceptional steak.

Oh, you silly city people.
    A few odds and ends.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

*pouts*

Hey, it made up its mind after I yelled at it.
    Aww, cheer up, munchkin! *pinches cheeks*

Gehehehe, my imagination.

Spoiler
    Show
    *snip, two amazing panels*

Please kindly tell me about your experience there after you have been; I'd really like to go to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival one day.
    Oh, Kneeb!
    Spoiler
    Show

I will, if I get there! All of my friends say it's a glorious festival. Not just theatre, but music too!
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

While I am not complaining, will this be your greeting every time? Over saturation of budgies, it is.

Oh, yeah, we got those. I just call it "Un Fancy".

*opens mouth, stutters a response*... >_>
    You tire of flying budgies? ;___; But they are all so excited to see you! It won't be the greeting much longer, because there is a very limited number of flying budgie pictures on the Internet and I am coming close to the end. I suppose it is time for a change anyways.

Aha! You see, in spite of the salon gossip to the contrary, salon gossip never lies.

Heh. Share? ; )

:small tears: Knee, I'm taking Spanish now.. [SIZE="1"]Shoulda picked german! >_<[SIZE]

KNEE DOESN'T SHARE.
    Had I woody Spanish wine, and morsels of soft cheese, and fat unctuous olives, and crisp cucumbers from the garden, and sweet fragrant almonds, and smoked spicy pork sausages, and plump golden pears glistening whitely where the knife cut their nakedness, and blossoms of borage, nasturtiums, and violets, all these things I would share with Ovis. But alas -- the bounty of my table is diminished this day, and we cannot pretend to be inheritors of the rustic estates of old Rome.

Does this mean you have forsaken Latin altogether forever? O tempus, O mores...

I don't feel special anymore! Also, Knee changes for the Finnish people!

@Knees draws:Knee likes other farm animals! Big spotted ones! He doesn't like me anymore!;_;
    Ovis! ;___; Big spotted ones are prey. Flocculent six-legged ones are nesting material. They are different kinds of like! Also, while I throw around hugbudgies and cuddlebudgies willy-nilly, only you get flyingbudgies... which you are already tired of... *runs into the bathroom crying*

So you have a Fringe Festival? It's better than mine?! Are you going this year?!?!?!

Heheheh, these are brilliant.

It could certainly use some, aye. This town is anything but fabulous. If there's any way for me to help, just let me know.

Eat heartily! We must conspire to get you some exceptional steak.

Oh, you silly city people.
    Perhaps Finn, Teddy, and I should all shirk our material duties and conspire to draft a comic amongst us. A tale of fawnings and Finns and budgies and wool-gathering.

Yes. I shall need you to act as herald for the troupes: you must let me wash your hair with shampooings of sage and rosemary and mint, and brush it with a brush of boar bristles and silver until it is fluffy and glossy, and weave therein a silk ribbon of hunter green. And you must also wear a cloak of burgundy silk velvet on your shoulders, and muster your kinsfolk with a loud clear voice to the coming of the players.

Apparently we are going to a sushi restaurant tonight. The chances of steak dip lower and lower. Oh, what a piece of beef I had for dinner this Wednesday past... as juicy as grapes and as pliant as butter... tell me about the meats of your homeworld, Amidius.

Oh, Kneeb!
    Spoiler
    Show

I will, if I get there! All of my friends say it's a glorious festival. Not just theatre, but music too!
    Yes, I love it! So much fun. Always Farmer Finn must guard her fields carefully with a swatty old broom from nibblous pest-budgies. I am pleased with this silly drawing exchange and await your Fringe feedback.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Ettin in the Playground

Aww, cheer up, munchkin! *pinches cheeks*

Gehehehe, my imagination.

Oh, Kneeb!
    Spoiler
    Show
    ACK

Heheheh

Brilliant.

Perhaps Finn, Teddy, and I should all shirk our material duties and conspire to draft a comic amongst us. A tale of fawnings and Finns and budgies and wool-gathering.

Yes. I shall need you to act as herald for the troupes: you must let me wash your hair with shampooings of sage and rosemary and mint, and brush it with a brush of boar bristles and silver until it is fluffy and glossy, and weave therein a silk ribbon of hunter green. And you must also wear a cloak of burgundy silk velvet on your shoulders, and muster your kinsfolk with a loud clear voice to the coming of the players.

Apparently we are going to a sushi restaurant tonight. The chances of steak dip lower and lower. Oh, what a piece of beef I had for dinner this Wednesday past... as juicy as grapes and as pliant as butter... tell me about the meats of your homeworld, Amidius.
    I'm sure this comic would be absolutely hilarious. I wish I could help... but alas, I cannot draw. What shall you call it?

Heh, I like this mental image. Indeed, sir, I shall set forth upon your command, and draw them hither, to be entertained and to invite them to make merry!

But hey, it's still meat! My homeworld? Er... England, or Poland? Or do you mean the meat from this backwater place?
    A few odds and ends.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Troll in the Playground

You tire of flying budgies? ;___; But they are all so excited to see you! It won't be the greeting much longer, because there is a very limited number of flying budgie pictures on the Internet and I am coming close to the end. I suppose it is time for a change anyways.

Aha! You see, in spite of the salon gossip to the contrary, salon gossip never lies.
    That was actually my point. I am not tired of them, it always brings a cheeky grin and giggle when I see a budgie in flight, but if you get me a new one evEryTime you see me, there wouldn't be any left!

Comical contradiction aside, it seems to never have all knowledge... Canada also intrigues me...

Had I woody Spanish wine, and morsels of soft cheese, and fat unctuous olives, and crisp cucumbers from the garden, and sweet fragrant almonds, and smoked spicy pork sausages, and plump golden pears glistening whitely where the knife cut their nakedness, and blossoms of borage, nasturtiums, and violets, all these things I would share with Ovis. But alas -- the bounty of my table is diminished this day, and we cannot pretend to be inheritors of the rustic estates of old Rome.

Does this mean you have forsaken Latin altogether forever? O tempus, O mores...

Ovis! ;___; Big spotted ones are prey. Flocculent six-legged ones are nesting material. They are different kinds of like! Also, while I throw around hugbudgies and cuddlebudgies willy-nilly, only you get flyingbudgies... which you are already tired of... *runs into the bathroom crying*
    Knee is a tease. >_>. I do wonder as to Anatolia's food. All I know is Lewis' food of the devil comes from there. xD

Oh no, I could never leave it behind. But I think a class that encourages more speaking of the words could be good, and hopefully I can fake an accent.

No, Knee! *runs into bathroom after you*
    *tries to buck off the budgie who perched on his head*

So you have a Fringe Festival? It's better than mine?! Are you going this year?!?!?!

Yes, I love it! So much fun. Always Farmer Finn must guard her fields carefully with a swatty old broom from nibblous pest-budgies. I am pleased with this silly drawing exchange and await your Fringe feedback.
    I would assume, but Wikipedia glancing is hardly the best method of judging such an important thing. Jazz seems better though, offense intended. xD

Yeeeesss... You three drawing things would be best thing. I can't protest the taking of my wool if it supports this! *cries and offers self as payment*

Amidus is an alien too? Does Teddy the Martian know him?

Moooore silly draws!
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

21. - Top - End - #531

God, Finn and Knee are such great artists.

Oh! That reminds me...*devious planning*

22. - Top - End - #532
    Troll in the Playground

ACK

I'm sure this comic would be absolutely hilarious. I wish I could help... but alas, I cannot draw. What shall you call it?
    *continues to pinch cheeks* Awww.

You can draw cars.

God, Finn and Knee are such great artists.

Oh! That reminds me...*devious planning*
    Yes. God and Kneebs great artists.

Oh! Devious planning! *stares at Zoozie*
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

23. - Top - End - #533

Oh! Devious planning! *stares at Zoozie*
    Silly Finn, talking about you and Knee =p

And yes, deviousness! Finn:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I asked Knee the same thing I asked you

24. - Top - End - #534
    Troll in the Playground

Silly Finn, talking about you and Knee =p

And yes, deviousness! Finn:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I asked Knee the same thing I asked you
    >.> *pokes with stick*

Oh my!
    Don't you love me anymore? Asking Kneebs? How dare you!
    Kidding! My life is still a bit too much of a mess to know a definite Yes/No answer. D=
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

25. - Top - End - #535

>.> *pokes with stick*

Oh my!
    Don't you love me anymore? Asking Kneebs? How dare you!
    Kidding! My life is still a bit too much of a mess to know a definite Yes/No answer. D=
    Oh Finn, don't worry. I love all my friends, always
    I understand, thus why I asked our illustrious bird friend. Hope things get better for you =).

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Hi everyone! I am back home, so now I can do stuff online again!

I wasn't able to read much about recent happenings, so how is everyone?
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

27. - Top - End - #537
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    Hi everyone! I am back home, so now I can do stuff online again!

Knee is being a budgie. Make him stop. >_>

Also, Hi Halu! *dont think I ever actually said hi to you yet, so bwhahaha, I did it.*
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ettin in the Playground

Amidus is an alien too? Does Teddy the Martian know him?
    Wait, since when? *looks around frantically*

*continues to pinch cheeks* Awww.

You can draw cars.

ACK! *struggles*

Bahahahahaha, not really, no.

*snicker*

-snip; devious planning-
    -snip; devious planning-
    I wonder if I've guessed correctly...

Awake, fed, and entertained. About as good as can be asked for. Yourself?
    A few odds and ends.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Knee is being a budgie. Make him stop. >_>

Also, Hi Halu! *dont think I ever actually said hi to you yet, so bwhahaha, I did it.*
    Hello Sheep! Don't think I've said it before, so it is good to meet you! *bows* Unfortunately I do not know Knees either, so I cannot help.

ACK! *struggles*

Awake, fed, and entertained. About as good as can be asked for. Yourself?
    I wonder if I should assist you... 0:)

That does sound quite good. For once in this week not tired, so that is good. Be playing a game with a few friends this whole weekend, it was great but exhausting. Other than that starved. Making food now! Not eating until 2 in the afternoon: I'm chalking that up as a bad idea. *grumbles*
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

30. - Top - End - #540
    Troll in the Playground

I am back in Glasgow so less time difference to you 'Murricans living in the past. Moths have invaded the apartment and internet provider's being a douche.

ACK! *struggles*

Bahahahahaha, not really, no.

I wonder if I've guessed correctly...
    *ruffling your hair* Whee a massive curly ball!

Better than I do.

No, of course you haven't guessed. Nothing to see here.

I wonder if I should assist you... 0:)
    NO! NO! *takes pen out*
    Last edited by FinnLassie; 2013-07-29 at 04:05 PM.
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~