New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    I am back in Glasgow so less time difference to you 'Murricans living in the past. Moths have invaded the apartment and internet provider's being a douche.

NO! NO! *takes pen out*
    Ah, how is it in Glasgow? Where is that? I guess that means you traveled back in time a bit? Other than all that though sorry for your predicaments. Work internet work! Flee moths, flee!

Okay, okay! *backs off* I will leave Ami to you then. I'll just do the usual; sit back, laugh, and watch.
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

2. - Top - End - #542
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: House of Much Random Banter and Haluesen's Various Wondrous Cookies #197

Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
    Ah, how is it in Glasgow? Where is that? I guess that means you traveled back in time a bit? Other than all that though sorry for your predicaments. Work internet work! Flee moths, flee!

Okay, okay! *backs off* I will leave Ami to you then. I'll just do the usual; sit back, laugh, and watch.
    *makes "ignorant American" joke* ... Kidding, kidding! Glasgow, Scotland. I live here. Most of the moths have fled as I returned to my room, but I'm terrified to go through all the clothes and see if for example my darn expensive shirt has been nibbled through.

Aww, shucks! I didn't get to scribble on you! Darn it Finn, you have to be faster!
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ettin in the Playground

I wonder if I should assist you... 0:)

That does sound quite good. For once in this week not tired, so that is good. Be playing a game with a few friends this whole weekend, it was great but exhausting. Other than that starved. Making food now! Not eating until 2 in the afternoon: I'm chalking that up as a bad idea. *grumbles*
    Nah... I'll be fine.

Heh, your eating schedule is starting to sound like mine.

*ruffling your hair* Whee a massive curly ball!

Better than I do.

No, of course you haven't guessed. Nothing to see here.
    ACK! *squirms*

Sure, sure.

Sure, sure.

Heheheheh

*makes "ignorant American" joke* ... Kidding, kidding! Glasgow, Scotland. I live here. Most of the moths have fled as I returned to my room, but I'm terrified to go through all the clothes and see if for example my darn expensive shirt has been nibbled through.

Aww, shucks! I didn't get to scribble on you! Darn it Finn, you have to be faster!
    Well, there are other Glasgows... silly American towns taking the name of places in Britain.

Heheheh
    A few odds and ends.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Haha, well I am ignorant and American, but this time for once one does not result from the other. I'm more just sheltered and naive. Ah alright, thanks for letting me know. Dang that is still so very far...

I wish your clothes the best then. They'd better not have been eating!

Hmm what were you intending to scribble? In general I don't mind being a drawing board. I've been used for lots of things before. Hmm not a drawing board yet though.
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, the good news is that I finally came up with a good pen name. But, now I'm scratching my head over what I should call my new blog, since I feel as though I did terribly with my former blog.

Any ideas folks?

6. - Top - End - #546
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeburn View Post
    Well, the good news is that I finally came up with a good pen name. But, now I'm scratching my head over what I should call my new blog, since I feel as though I did terribly with my former blog.

Any ideas folks?
    Hm. What is your blog about?

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    Hm. What is your blog about?
    I DON'T KNOW!!!! Stuff I guess......... Stuff about RPGs, a bit about what has been happening in my life, and probably an RPG webcomic and some short stories here and there. Narrowing it down a bit - gaming, writing, and somewhat personal.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Titan in the Playground

I DON'T KNOW!!!! Stuff I guess......... Stuff about RPGs, a bit about what has been happening in my life, and probably an RPG webcomic and some short stories here and there. Narrowing it down a bit - gaming, writing, and somewhat personal.
    Yes, yes! 'I don't know!' is an excellent blog name!

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes, yes! 'I don't know!' is an excellent blog name!
    ........................ Seriously?

10. - Top - End - #550
    Titan in the Playground

........................ Seriously?
    Seriously! I mean, just imagine it: "I Don't Know! (A blog on gaming, writing, and personal living.)"

Alternately, "Seriously?!" is a good blog name, too.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

I honestly don't know. I like flying a lot and well since 2010 I've done, what... Let's calculate... Well, I've lost count after 20, so. Can't really count with how many roundtrips because some of them have been me derping around Europe. Hrm. Hmmh.
    Hmm, yeah, then it's definitely not a fear of flights, at least...

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Yes, the word in the salons is that Ovis is only interested in Swedish history these days... of the last twenty or so years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Perhaps Finn, Teddy, and I should all shirk our material duties and conspire to draft a comic amongst us. A tale of fawnings and Finns and budgies and wool-gathering.
    Hehehe, this is actually a pretty good idea, albeit I'm terrible at keeping a schedule with my art...

Also, I think the two of you would give me an inferiority complex. You're much better freehand artists than me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Amidus is an alien too? Does Teddy the Martian know him?
    Alass, I think he lives on the wrong side of the galaxy, on the fabled planet of America...

ION:
    After much dividing back and forth, and consulting various sources, I took a talk with mum and we both agreed that for the sake of my mental health, I should probably head home. So here I am, sitting in the same sofa as I always did, typing over a stable network connection and figuring out what to do with myself...

@Drawings:
    How delightful, a perfect topping for a day which turned out pretty well toward the end. Let me add my contribution to the end before I make my way to bed:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

Seriously! I mean, just imagine it: "I Don't Know! (A blog on gaming, writing, and personal living.)"

Alternately, "Seriously?!" is a good blog name, too.
    Why do I get the feeling that you're just giving stuff I just typed (at you)?
    Last edited by Drakeburn; 2013-07-29 at 06:07 PM.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    ION:
    After much dividing back and forth, and consulting various sources, I took a talk with mum and we both agreed that for the sake of my mental health, I should probably head home. So here I am, sitting in the same sofa as I always did, typing over a stable network connection and figuring out what to do with myself...
    Ah!
    @Drawings:
    How delightful, a perfect topping for a day which turned out pretty well toward the end. Let me add my contribution to the end before I make my way to bed:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Delightful!

14. - Top - End - #554
    Titan in the Playground

Why do I get the feeling that you're just giving stuff I just typed (at you)?
    It's not a feeling, it's an observation! I'm doing that because the things you type are good blog names.

Hm. "Typing At You: A blog of gaming, writing, and personal living."

15. - Top - End - #555
    Bugbear in the Playground

It's not a bad idea to start with. Your own words. A blog title is not quite the same as a book title. First you have to pick one that hasn't been picked already. Second it's not a label at all of the stuff inside. It's a way to remember where the blog is. It's an address. Not a book title. "Drakeburn's Gamer Blog" is just one address on the long street of Gamer Blogs.

It's an odd feeling. I distinctly remember the entire week, but it feels like it's only been three days or so...

ION: Stomach. Make up your goddamn mind. Either I'm hungry or I'm not. Pick one, you indecisive asshat.
    I feel that too. I have had to make meals like old fashioned meals with courses now that I am eating food that is more healthy than ramen. A healthy meal has to end with a sweet food or my stomach will tell me it is full of food but not full of calories. The sweet does not help with the loss of time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Yeeeesss... You three drawing things would be best thing. I can't protest the taking of my wool if it supports this! *cries and offers self as payment*
    Baa baa Mutant, have you any wool?
    Yes sir, yes sir, three posts full.
    One for the lassie, one for the bear,
    One for the budgie in everyone's hair.
    Last edited by Taet; 2013-07-29 at 06:13 PM.
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ogre in the Playground

The Canticle of the Burnt Drake?

Also, evening everyone! I've decided to get into the habit of saying that.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Evening, I suppose.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    The Canticle of the Burnt Drake?

Evening (even though it is almost evening where I'm at).

Well....... Not quite what I'm looking for........

The ideas that stood out in my head are......

Level 20 (insert suitable title here)

Spellbook Scribe

Mage on the Mountain

Diary of a (insert suitable RPG class here)

Written with a Wand

But somehow, they don't sound quite right.......

Edit: Something just came to my head. "The Sorcerer's Pen" or "The Sorcerer's Keyboard" seem a little too cheesy for ya?
    Last edited by Drakeburn; 2013-07-29 at 06:25 PM.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Ettin in the Playground

@Drakeburn - It ought to be something easy to remember, and rolls off your tongue. Easy to pronounce is good too. Look at some other ones along the same lines as what you plan on making yours, and see what you like about their names.

Hehehe, this is actually a pretty good idea, albeit I'm terrible at keeping a schedule with my art...

Also, I think the two of you would give me an inferiority complex. You're much better freehand artists than me...

Alass, I think he lives on the wrong side of the galaxy, on the fabled planet of America...

ION:

@Drawings:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You guys could just update whenever one of you drew something. No need for there to be a consistent schedule.

Bah, all three of you are very good. You all draw differently, anyway, so comparing you is a bit silly. Your humor and artistry are distinctly different, no one better or worse than the other.

Ah, what a beautiful alien landscape in which I inhabit...

Aw... Oh well. Glad you're comfortable, anyway.

Heh, this is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    I feel that too. I have had to make meals like old fashioned meals with courses now that I am eating food that is more healthy than ramen. A healthy meal has to end with a sweet food or my stomach will tell me it is full of food but not full of calories. The sweet does not help with the loss of time though.
    Heheheh

Aye. I believe I've caught up on food for today, at least.
    A few odds and ends.

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

@Drakeburn: I think The Sorcerer's Pen isn't too bad, but that second one is kinda cheesy I guess, or something.

@TaiLiu: You are certainly a master of observation then. That said "I Don't Know" would certainly be an excellent title to something.

@LordDeath: Evening! *waves* How do you do?

@Ami: Indeed this is one odd place to be living, isn't it? Wonder what exactly is meant by fabled though. And what exactly makes your eating schedule? I only ate late because I stayed at a friend's last night and slept in today so I ate as soon as I got home. Which to me was way late.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #561
    Troll in the Playground

ACK! *squirms*

Well, there are other Glasgows... silly American towns taking the name of places in Britain.
    It's ok, it's ok... Shhh... *ruffles hair*

Apparently Kentucky has a Glasgow. Curse you Kentucky! You can have your fried chicken, but you can't have Glasgow! *pout*

I wish your clothes the best then. They'd better not have been eating!

Hmm what were you intending to scribble? In general I don't mind being a drawing board. I've been used for lots of things before. Hmm not a drawing board yet though.
    Thank you! I really wish so too, and I can't wait to get my hands on the closet... Need to sort out my room first though. Oomph.

I don't intend anything! I just SCRIBBLE.

ION:

@Drawings:
    Spoiler
    Show
    *hilarious!*
    Terrible schedules, ~UNITE!~

Your wee sketches are adorable and delightful! Feel no inferiority, Teddsten! I should be the one, jealousing over the two of you.

*hugs* My fluffy bear, everything will be sorted out!

Oh, Nalle! Good you arrived! I needed some help with this stubborn fluffster!
    Spoiler
    Show

Bah, all three of you are very good. You all draw differently, anyway, so comparing you is a bit silly. Your humor and artistry are distinctly different, no one better or worse than the other.
    *pokes with a sharpened stick*
    Eejit...
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I think this just replaced Kneenibble in a dressing gown as my favourite Random Banter doodle.
    from the game Tales of Aequar: Runite's Rise. Drawn by the DM, CoffeeIncluded

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Thank you! I really wish so too, and I can't wait to get my hands on the closet... Need to sort out my room first though. Oomph.

I don't intend anything! I just SCRIBBLE.
    Aye, that kinda work. I actually have to manage my room a little better too some time this week.

In that case, you'll have to catch me to scribble. No free scribbles!
    Show

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground

Blog names I have came up with so far......

The Sorcerer's Pen

Wizards and Writers

Level 1 Blogger

Blog in the Dungeon!

Villager with a Keyboard

Which one do you guys think I should go with?

25. - Top - End - #565
    Titan in the Playground

@TaiLiu: You are certainly a master of observation then. That said "I Don't Know" would certainly be an excellent title to something.
    An understatement; it would be an excellent title to everything! There's always something one doesn't know.
    The Sorcerer's Pen...
    This one.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ettin in the Playground

@Ami: Indeed this is one odd place to be living, isn't it? Wonder what exactly is meant by fabled though. And what exactly makes your eating schedule? I only ate late because I stayed at a friend's last night and slept in today so I ate as soon as I got home. Which to me was way late.
    So they tell me. Fabled? It is spoken of in legend, my friend; a wondrous place of things and stuff.

I tend to eat fairly late. Breakfast often gets a pass, depending on how hungry I am when I get up; I don't normally have much of an appetite until 10:30/11am anyway.

It's ok, it's ok... Shhh... *ruffles hair*

Spoiler
    Show

*pokes with a sharpened stick*
    Eejit...
    *gives up and sits still*

Heheheheh I may have to go back and save all of these...

Heh
    A few odds and ends.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

An understatement; it would be an excellent title to everything! There's always something one doesn't know.
    Yeah but that's just...you know earlier I had a complaint against this, now I forgot it. So I guess it works.

So they tell me. Fabled? It is spoken of in legend, my friend; a wondrous place of things and stuff.

I tend to eat fairly late. Breakfast often gets a pass, depending on how hungry I am when I get up; I don't normally have much of an appetite until 10:30/11am anyway.
    Wonderous? That word gets applied to this place?

I'm kinda the same. Depends on where I am. At home at least I eat a usually late breakfast, fairly normal time lunch, then dinner between 6 and 8. Somewhere around there.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #568
    Colossus in the Playground

So...I think the newest Sonic game is going to be fantastic. Here is a section from it's ESRB rating.

Spoiler
    Show
    During gameplay, characters sometimes use aggressive language (e.g., “You're going home in a box,” 'I'm going to skin you alive,' and 'I long for death's cold embrace.'). Cutscenes also depict laser fire and explosions, as well as dialogue that references violence (e.g., “I'll get fat from eating your black hearts,” “One second you're contemplating genocide,” and “As long as I can still strangle a Zeti, my hands are fine.”).

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Heh now this is interesting. But let's just see how the game goes. I will keep myself at "cautiously optimistic".
    Show

30. - Top - End - #570
    Troll in the Playground

Pfft, come on, guys! I go to bed and when I woke up I was thinking "how many pages have the wee things in RB managed to post tonight" ... I get up and there's just a few funny messages! People! Get your act together!

Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    I think this just replaced Kneenibble in a dressing gown as my favourite Random Banter doodle.
    *pokes with a stick*
    Also, which thread was this Kneebs doodle in?

Aye, that kinda work. I actually have to manage my room a little better too some time this week.

In that case, you'll have to catch me to scribble. No free scribbles!
    ... Let's not talk about how much work my room needs. Although, a lot of the clutter can be explained for not having a proper desk in the room, there's just one nightstand and it doesn't have any drawers.

Believe me, when I'm infuriated enough, there'll be scribbles. All. Over. Your. Face.

*gives up and sits still*

Heheheheh I may have to go back and save all of these...

Heh
    Good lad, good lad. And don't worry, tomorrow or Thursday there shall be cake for you. *pokes*

Feh.

You laugh now, and you suffer later...

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    So...I think the newest Sonic game is going to be fantastic. Here is a section from it's ESRB rating.

Spoiler
    Show
    During gameplay, characters sometimes use aggressive language (e.g., “You're going home in a box,” 'I'm going to skin you alive,' and 'I long for death's cold embrace.'). Cutscenes also depict laser fire and explosions, as well as dialogue that references violence (e.g., “I'll get fat from eating your black hearts,” “One second you're contemplating genocide,” and “As long as I can still strangle a Zeti, my hands are fine.”).
    *narrows eyes*

Don't know... Sounds... Hrm. What's the age rating of the game?
    aah yes, alligators
    ~Extended Signature~